Interactive Stories discussion

Want to talk about transformation of any sort? Not covered by one of the subforums ("looking for", linkage, etc.) detailed below? Here's your place to do it!

Interactive Stories discussion

Postby colt361 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:55 am

I thought we could use this thread to discuss the interactive on the site since you cant directly comment under them. We could discuss possible branches, what we like in a interactive, and make comments on current stories. Unless there is already a thread like that then ask that someone points me to it
colt361
Transformation Master

Re: Interactive Stories discussion

Postby vladimirpootis » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:12 pm

colt361 wrote:I thought we could use this thread to discuss the interactive on the site since you cant directly comment under them. We could discuss possible branches, what we like in a interactive, and make comments on current stories. Unless there is already a thread like that then ask that someone points me to it

If there's already a thread, I haven't seen it.
Anyway, I'd love to see a few branches continued, I dunno what happened to who was doin' 'em. No Real Life and Wicked Stepmother, more than most. Also, shamelessly plugging my own, New Leaf.
vladimirpootis
Transformation Master

Postby colt361 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:00 pm

Just started a new story on the interactive known as The Remote, feel free to add.
colt361
Transformation Master

Postby colt361 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:50 am

Sorry I kind of flooded the interactive section I still have more to add, but what does everyone think about "The remote", any ideas, or thoughts?
colt361
Transformation Master

Postby Matt L. » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:40 am

It's my opinion that since you have such a gush of creative wit, just compose the entire script and post it on the forum.
Cheers, Matt
Matt L.
Transformation Grand Master

Postby colt361 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:44 am

Yeah I plan on putting the whole story under the rp section as well, but we both talked and this also worked as well as an interactive
colt361
Transformation Master

Postby colt361 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:26 pm

Cool addition by Nobody14, I will have to add to it sometime, I hope more people decide to add to the story!!!
colt361
Transformation Master

Postby Nobody14 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:20 pm

Really liked that last addition Colt. Have you considered having the changed Miranda or somebody getting the device? I like the option to change occupations too. I've got a couple ideas to use that
Nobody14
Transformation Master

Postby colt361 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:36 pm

Well yes I think it is very possible for Miranda to regain the device, she does still remember the remote, it is more that she does not have the drive to get it back,but say if it just happened to fall out of Eve's hands and onto Miranda's lap then she would be inclined to use it, I also like when new characters are added as well it makes the story feel much more alive, and thank you I find that changing what a person does for a living can have several effects on their history and is something that I find fun to explore.
colt361
Transformation Master

Postby Nobody14 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:09 pm

Sorry, I guess I didn't explain what I meant that well. I mean the Miranda that has been changed into a fat nerd, or someone else who has been changed gains control of the remote with no knowledge of the remote. How would they change the story? I like how you fulfilled the revenge story to the end, but what if something happened along the way when Eve is the only one aware of the remote? What about a character that has different views and motivations?
Nobody14
Transformation Master

Next

Return to General Transformation Talk