Dread and regret

Want to talk about transformation of any sort? Not covered by one of the subforums ("looking for", linkage, etc.) detailed below? Here's your place to do it!

Dread and regret

Postby Alojz1 » Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:20 am

Hey, this is just a little discussion starter to see how much of an interest there is in the kind of TG fiction I'm most interested in.

And what I'm interested in are not dream-come-true scenarios but rather stories of fear and regret.

You see, I'm not exactly sure how it came to be but at this point my fetish is essentially: a cis hetero man, who gets masochistically turned on by the idea of requesting his body and mind be *permanently* and *irreversibly* changed into a mother's nature cruel experiment in how far she can push female sex-appeal, until the poor girl regularly cries to herself about how uncomfortable her body is and how confusing her own mental patterns are. I want that. I want to be that girl. I am aware I'm asking for misery and it is *exactly that misery* why I'm asking for it.

I want that sinking feeling in my stomach as I realise just the magnitude of the mistake I made by agreeing to my transformation. You know, like seeing the kind of degrading directions I'm finding my thoughts go and yet knowing that this is only maybe half as submissive as I'm going to get once the transformations are finished. I want to experience dread as I realise the terrifying inevitability of my physical changes descending even further (e.g. seeing step stools appear around my house knowing that it's the reality adjusting itself to match me being short enough to need them - with me being absolutely powerless but to wait until my body changes to match the world around me). And don't even get me started on how far into r/bigboobproblems I'd like to descend.

I'm finding it hard to find stories which match those themes. Fear and regret. Of the top of my head there is Mikkelm's The Katy Nightmare where the build up is a great example of the protagonist dreading what's to come (though after shit actually hits the fan the story becomes a bit underwhelming). Or there's Alyssa S's Nano - an amazing example of the protagonist setting himself up for what he knows is an extreme and not necessarily a pleasant experience (but I feel once he gets there the feeling of dread dissipates somewhat).

Anyone else feels like they want to see more of those things in stories? Anyone else shares my desire to put myself in a regrettable TG situation? Or is the community mostly made up of people who like happy endings?
Alojz1

Re: Dread and regret

Postby changeyourmind » Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:02 am

It's refreshing to see someone looking for TG fiction with a darker twist. I haven't come across many stories like that, but I can see the appeal of exploring the not-so-happy side of transformations. It adds a different layer of intensity and emotion to the narrative.
changeyourmind

Re: Dread and regret

Postby Menate » Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:56 am

While your specific fetish might not be mainstream, there's a diversity of interests within any community, including those who enjoy TG fiction. Some people might be drawn to stories that depict transformation as a positive and affirming experience, while others, like yourself, might find narratives of fear, regret, and involuntary change more engaging or personally meaningful.
Menate

Return to General Transformation Talk