Not certain which approach to take... feedback appreciated

Want to talk about transformation of any sort? Not covered by one of the subforums ("looking for", linkage, etc.) detailed below? Here's your place to do it!

Not certain which approach to take... feedback appreciated

Postby GraceFairway6 » Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:12 am

Hey everyone,

I'm uncertain about an idea I've been wrestling with, and I thought it would be handy to gauge a little opinion - I think you're all better judges of my writing than I am!

A little while back, I wrote a story called High-Class Hooker: http://literotica.com/s/high-class-hooker-1. I get tons of requests for sequels, but I always turned them down because I wasn't sure where to go. But now, as you probably guess, I've an idea.

To be more precise, I can see two more chapters - I know what the second new chapter would look like, but I'm not certain exactly what shape the middle section should take. I've two ideas (which are to an extent similar), and I wonder which one seems more appealing.

1) Lady Veronica's best friend and society mate is frustrated when the noblelady ducks out of a big event. She wants to find out what's going on, and winds up on Hooker Alley.

2) A journalist is dispatched to investigate Lady Veronica's mysterious disappearances each weekend - she puruses her, learns the truth, and winds up closer to the story than anticipated.

Please do let me know - I'd love some thoughts!
GraceFairway6
Transformation Grand Master

Re: Not certain which approach to take... feedback appreciat

Postby craxyfox » Tue Jan 04, 2022 11:50 am

Hi Grace,

I realise it’s been a while since you posted this, and you may have already chosen which path to go down, but thought you might still appreciate some feedback.

I’d personally opt for the latter of the two. The reporter scenario gives you more flexibility to define the new character and you can still revisit the “fall from grace” theme via the Lady Veronica/Ronni character.

In any case, I think an inquisitive journalist character is a great fit for the gradual transformations which you excel at. So if you opt not to go down that route this time, I certainly hope you’ll consider it for a future story.

Look forward to reading more of your work.
craxyfox

Re: Not certain which approach to take... feedback appreciat

Postby GraceFairway6 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:25 pm

craxyfox wrote:Hi Grace,

I realise it’s been a while since you posted this, and you may have already chosen which path to go down, but thought you might still appreciate some feedback.

I’d personally opt for the latter of the two. The reporter scenario gives you more flexibility to define the new character and you can still revisit the “fall from grace” theme via the Lady Veronica/Ronni character.

In any case, I think an inquisitive journalist character is a great fit for the gradual transformations which you excel at. So if you opt not to go down that route this time, I certainly hope you’ll consider it for a future story.

Look forward to reading more of your work.

Hi craxyfox,

Thanks for the feedback - as it happens, I've barely touched this story at all since I put up this post, so your thoughts are definitely appreciated!
GraceFairway6
Transformation Grand Master

Return to General Transformation Talk