New eBook - Right Where She Belongs

A place to sell are your transformation related wares. Be it stories, ebooks or videos.
Forum rules
* Please don't spam the forum with links.
* If possible post a direct link to the sales page.
* Including a description of what your selling.
* One link per a post is preferred, but feel free to group them up.

New eBook - Right Where She Belongs

Postby blurmy » Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:55 am

Hello everyone, my latest eBook is available now.

Amy and Gail have secured places on a SFX makeup course in LA for the summer. While looking for a place to stay they encounter a strange and eccentric socialite who offers them the trip of a lifetime but what will come from her apparent interest in Amy?
This story contains elements of plastic surgery, female to female transformation, trading places, bimbofication, mind control, and drug use.

Read for free with a Kindle Unlimited subscription, even if you're on a free trial. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Right-Where-Belongs-Blurmy-Tales-ebook/dp/B09HQ3SHLN/ref=sr_1_6?dchild=1&keywords=blurmy+tales&qid=1633534850&sr=8-6

Or subscribe to my Patreon at the $5 level to receive all of my commissioned work. https://www.patreon.com/blurmytales
blurmy
Transformation Grand Master

Re: New eBook - Right Where She Belongs

Postby chronoshifter » Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:45 am

Now I might be biased (since I'm the one who commissioned it, after all) but I think that this is well worth the £3.68 pricetag. Those who are Blurmy fans on this site (and who wouldn't be) should check this out. It's quite a hefty chonker with real slow burn transformation elements with loads of twists and turns along the way. Trust me, if you think you know what's going to happen next based on the usual stuff that happens in stories with these tags, you'll likely be surprised. Heck, even I didn't see some of the twists coming and I scrubbed through each part thoroughly. Seriously, ask Blurmy. There were annotations and everything! Caitlyn Thompson-Delacour is a character I hope everyone enjoys as much as we did. Now I just have to work out how to work them into more stories!
chronoshifter

Re: New eBook - Right Where She Belongs

Postby blurmy » Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:15 pm

chronoshifter wrote:Now I might be biased (since I'm the one who commissioned it, after all) but I think that this is well worth the £3.68 pricetag. Those who are Blurmy fans on this site (and who wouldn't be) should check this out. It's quite a hefty chonker with real slow burn transformation elements with loads of twists and turns along the way. Trust me, if you think you know what's going to happen next based on the usual stuff that happens in stories with these tags, you'll likely be surprised. Heck, even I didn't see some of the twists coming and I scrubbed through each part thoroughly. Seriously, ask Blurmy. There were annotations and everything! Caitlyn Thompson-Delacour is a character I hope everyone enjoys as much as we did. Now I just have to work out how to work them into more stories!

You're very kind in saying so and plenty of people gave this one a look as it has smashed first month sales, doing better numbers than any of my previous offerings.
I just wanted to say thank you for your support and for commissioning this story.
blurmy
Transformation Grand Master

Return to Sales Floor