Blurmy's Nerdy Night Out Nightmare

A place to sell are your transformation related wares. Be it stories, ebooks or videos.
Forum rules
* Please don't spam the forum with links.
* If possible post a direct link to the sales page.
* Including a description of what your selling.
* One link per a post is preferred, but feel free to group them up.

Blurmy's Nerdy Night Out Nightmare

Postby blurmy » Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:29 am

Hi Folks
Long time no see!

I thought I'd share this with you as I reckon it's to some of you guy's tastes at least. I was recently lured out of clip filming retirement in order to film a wardrobe degradation piece of sorts. It focuses on me not being able to fit into my normal wardrobe because I got too fat over lockdown, once my "mother" finds out I'm raiding her wardrobe to find something that actually fits, she plays a part in transforming me into a fat nerdy girl who's more suited to church on Sunday than a night out on Saturday.

I'll include the synopsis and the links where to buy it below. Let me know what you think if you do buy it or if you'd like to see similar transformation clips from me.

After what seems like an eternity Princess Blurmy emerges from the lockdown shadows, ready for a night out on the town with her friends. Unfortunately for her though, she's put on a little more weight than she had anticipated. Watch as she attempts to struggle into several outfits before she gives up and begrudgingly raids the wardrobe of her nerdy, frumpy mother.

Will she find a suitable outfit for her night out? Or will she become a fat, nerdy, wallflower?

(Spoiler - It's definitely the latter.)

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/130339/princess-blurmy/Cat0-AllCategories/Page1/ClipDate-desc/Limit24/
https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/profile/68085-princessblurmy/&tab=node_filestabprofile_filesTab
blurmy
Transformation Grand Master

Re: Blurmy's Nerdy Night Out Nightmare

Postby Ecole1994 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:29 pm

I loved this video from start to finish, it was worth double every penny I paid. I’ve watched it several times since then, and I would strongly recommend it to any of Blurmy’s fans. Blurmy, you looked amazing in it, your acting was grand, and I can’t wait to see your next role. :)

Ecole1994
Ecole1994

Re: Blurmy's Nerdy Night Out Nightmare

Postby blurmy » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:41 pm

Ecole1994 wrote:I loved this video from start to finish, it was worth double every penny I paid. I’ve watched it several times since then, and I would strongly recommend it to any of Blurmy’s fans. Blurmy, you looked amazing in it, your acting was grand, and I can’t wait to see your next role. :)

Ecole1994

Thank you :D , I'm really glad you enjoyed it so much.
blurmy
Transformation Grand Master

Return to Sales Floor