Sandra Klauses Charity Fundraiser!

A place to sell are your transformation related wares. Be it stories, ebooks or videos.
Forum rules
* Please don't spam the forum with links.
* If possible post a direct link to the sales page.
* Including a description of what your selling.
* One link per a post is preferred, but feel free to group them up.

Sandra Klauses Charity Fundraiser!

Postby TransGirlAndAWGFan » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:55 am

Hello! I am currently doing a thing, a major thing. I am creating a christmas anthology, one filled with stories requested by you. All you need to do is donate to The Trevor Project, an organization that is essentially a suicide prevention/crisis hotline for LGBTQ+ youths. I originally had filled all the planned slots, but that was more me just making a minimum of slots to be filled. 6 slots are filled right now, and my maximum is twelve.

All stories will include the character of Sandra Klause, a mysterious, yet jolly, woman who has appeared in a small town, though, if you don't want that setting, she can make stops wherever you want her to. She's is being used to tie all stories together.

If you want to donate, contact me. I trust people here are over 18, still, I am mentioning that you have to be over 18 to donate.

When it's time to collect donations, they will be collected through the proper channels, which will be a fundraiser page set up through the Trevor Project themselves.
TransGirlAndAWGFan
Transformation Master

Return to Sales Floor