The Accidental Oiran

A place to sell are your transformation related wares. Be it stories, ebooks or videos.
Forum rules
* Please don't spam the forum with links.
* If possible post a direct link to the sales page.
* Including a description of what your selling.
* One link per a post is preferred, but feel free to group them up.

The Accidental Oiran

Postby Juliet » Sun Aug 13, 2023 4:25 pm

The Accidental Oiran.

A Gender Swapping Time Travel Adventure.

Peter, a lawyer on an extended business trip to Tokyo, becomes captivated by the vibrant nightlife and the myriad options for gentlemen's entertainment. Reluctant to return home, he's about to discover the old adage: be careful what you wish for. A devastating head injury during an earthquake leaves Peter waking up in the body of Chiyo, a mid-ranking courtesan, or "Oiran," in early 18th century Edo.

Confined to the entertainment district of Yoshiwara, Peter as Chiyo must navigate her new life, engaging her high-class clients with her refined knowledge of entertainment skills and traditional arts, as well as the hidden aspects of the floating world concealed behind shoji sliding doors.

Chiyo's bittersweet adventure takes her through every echelon of feudal Japanese society, encountering peasants, merchants, and samurai as she ascends and descends the Oiran ranks and navigates the intricate Edo class system. All the while, she searches for a way to return to her own time and body.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CFJFCFBN?ref_=ast_author_dp
Juliet

Re: The Accidental Oiran

Postby Robyn H » Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:59 pm

I can recommend this. I downloaded it from Kindle Unlimited and read it in a couple of sittings. It is certainly an unusual story which (I assume as an ignoramus re Japanese culture either now or in the past) accurately details life for women in 18th century Japan and what they need to do to survive. Of course, it's doubly difficult for a male transported from the 21st century with very little help.

It's very difficult to find a new angle in TG fiction but this story succeeds where many fail.
Robyn H
Transformation Master

Re: The Accidental Oiran

Postby Juliet » Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:46 pm

Robyn H wrote:I can recommend this. I downloaded it from Kindle Unlimited and read it in a couple of sittings. It is certainly an unusual story which (I assume as an ignoramus re Japanese culture either now or in the past) accurately details life for women in 18th century Japan and what they need to do to survive. Of course, it's doubly difficult for a male transported from the 21st century with very little help.

It's very difficult to find a new angle in TG fiction but this story succeeds where many fail.

Thank you very much for reading and I'm glad you enjoyed it. I am working on book 3 in this time travel-themed series now and enjoying it so hopefully there will be more books to come.
Juliet

Return to Sales Floor