Early Access & Request for Help.

A place to talk about anything that doesn't quite fit into any other place.

Early Access & Request for Help.

Postby Gwendolen_Aurora » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:46 pm

Greetings everybody.

Before I posted this message, I had hoped to have more samples of my work on the internet, however due to time constraints that sadly could not be the case. It is my hope that what work of mine you do know or past work of mine that you might know, is enough for what I am about to ask.

In the long term the way I have been posting my work (the samples you have seen) is not viable. There are complexities with hosting the images, and certain features that some of my stories use that cannot be replicated on other sites.

It has always been my desire to open my own site. No I am not looking for fiscal support, I will deal with that on my own. What I need is a group of active people who enjoyed the samples of my work that they know. A group of people who can test drive my new site (before it goes full public) and who are willing to comment on my work to help me improve it. I am hoping to find between five an ten people who want to help me better myself as an author and artist, but if there is more interest I am willing to expand that number.

I also know some of you might have anxieties about speaking up in public, so if you do but you still wish to take part, just PM me...

Thanks in advance.

If you have any additional questions, please ask.

P.S. In case there is any confusion, this lesbian TG fiction site will have free membership.
Gwendolen_Aurora

Return to Off-Topic