Widened-up Williams (WG)

Widened-up Williams (WG)

Postby Junketh71 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:15 am

“…And so, with a heavy heart, I’m retiring from tennis to lead a more private life,” Serena Wil-liams, one of the world’s best tennis stars (and athletes overall), proclaimed from the TV and computer screens, just before switching onto a lighter, and also a more interesting topic – her daughter Olympia; (she was planning to have another child in her life now, now that she was re-tiring from the active sports).

People were watching her via the TVs (and otherwise) with a baited breath; Chaos was also watching, (as was Order, but no one cared about that at this point in the narrative), and so the reality flickered, as if it was a house light that experiences a very brief electrical surge. Once the flicker ended…

“…And so, my husband and I are proud to proclaim that within 5 more months I will give birth to our second child,” Serena Williams was proclaiming to the journalists instead – the reality has changed thusly, that her retirement has now occurred sometime in the past – and by now, Serena has physically changed. Ironically, above the waistline, Ms. Williams hasn’t changed that much – her chest still remained relatively small for a wife and a mother, though her arms have lost some of their muscle tone, and her face now sprouted a second chin that gave her a pair of chipmunk cheeks and shortened her neck, giving her a more matronly look; her baby bump – Olympia was going to become a big sister soon now – still small, but already noticeable – also didn’t hurt.

However… the baby bump was actually overshadowed by Ms. Williams’ lower half: her ass by now had noticeably widened and spread out, forming a thick and large shelf behind Ms. Williams – now she didn’t really wear dresses, let alone skirts, but preferred power pants (or jeans) instead… And her legs had notably increased in girth, becoming thick and tree-trunk-like, with ‘cankles’ smoothly transferring into small red knees, which, in turn, flowed upwards into thunder thighs: in the new reality Serena Williams had become so bottom-heavy, that she could no longer run, but only walk…and would soon only waddle instead. Put otherwise – her days in the active and official sports were over for good.

…But her elder daughter’s sport career would soon begin and be even better than her mother’s, (and aunt’s), were.

End

(Note - the author is a fan of Serena, and wishes her only the best in the future; but some WG has never hurt anyone)...
Junketh71
Transformation Grand Master

Return to Junketh71