The Roommate Journals 1-5 by ~Flaming-hades [WG]

The Roommate Journals 1-5 by ~Flaming-hades [WG]

Postby buzzy » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:50 am

The Roommate Journals part 1
by ~Flaming-hades

September 4, 2006
First Day of Classes
Dear Diary,
My first day of classes was great, they are all far enough to get a good walk in, but close enough so I can run to them in under 2 minutes if need be. Also the new school hall is amazing. They put it right next to the brand new triples, which I’m in. The food is really good, the post office is on the second floor, there’s even a school store with good prices on soda and junk food and it even has some fruit.
As for my roommates, well lets just say I’m not the prettiest. First there’s Vivian Chao, who is just a gorgeous Asian beauty, or rather is a full American with parents from China. Anyway she has silk black hair down to her shoulders, which I’m really envious of. Yet what caught even my eye from the moment she walked into the dorm room was her ample bosom. They practically spilled out of her blank tank top. Now I’m a large C so I can tell that she easily has D maybe even DD cups.
My other roommate, Mariyah Belvidere or Mary for short, is just gorgeous. Her flowing light brown hair accented her dark brown eyes. Her slightly tan skin was another envy I had of my roommate, along with both their slender waists and reasonable good shaped behinds. Yet once again the feature that caught my attention immediately was her breasts. It wasn’t hard to notice her breasts when they were straining her bra against her tight t-shirt. They easily were larger than Vivian’s and definitely larger than mine.
So that’s how my first three days of school have gone, we’re still organizing the room to our liking, thankfully it’s a big room.
Sincerely
Ariel.

September 8, 2006
Friday Evening
Dear Diary,
So the first week of my boring classes is over. Now typically I’d be out partying, but my roommates both agreed we’d have a dinner at the dining hall together and watch a movie so we could get to know each other better. Needless to say if Vivian is willing to give up one Friday night, I guess I could also.
The dinner was great. It was simple school chicken Parmesan that happened to be so good I had three helpings. Along with that, I had a salad for good measure and then four helpings of delicious triple fudge brownies.
I was embarrassed at first when I returned with a large helping of parm; but apparently Vivian eats almost as much as me because she also brought back good size helping of parm, along with a couple of bread rolls. I guess she must have a really fast metabolism like me or else she’d probably be more like poor Ariel. I’m not saying Ariel isn’t pretty or fat, heck she’s nowhere close to even being chubby, but she does have some fat on her stomach. However, her butt is bigger than either of ours and her breasts don’t look like they’ve finished maturing.
Either way, I still felt guilty because Vivian and I were stuffing our faces and she was only having a helping half the size of ours. Of course that was only after the first helping. Vivian and I seemed to be constantly up refilling our plates or refilling our glasses with more soda. Ariel went for a second helping of parm. It was still a fun dinner and I really got to know them both pretty well. I was feeling a bit full after though, and I noticed my mid-section was getting tight on my miniskirt. Thankfully Vivian and Ariel didn’t seem to notice anything and thank god our dorm is next to the dining hall.
After the big dinner, we all sat around our TV and watched Mean Girls while eating popcorn. Vivian and I seemed to eat most of it and we also drank most of the soda in the room. It was fun. Anyway time to wrap up this entry.
Love,
Mariyah.

September 15, 2006
Second Week
Dear Diary,
So two weeks have passed since school has started and things seem to be going well. My classes are all reasonably easy except for macroeconomics. My roommates both seem nice and we’ve really gotten to know each other well. Ariel is by far the smartest of the three of us. Mary isn't exactly the brightest out of the three of us. She seems sweet but every once in a while, she seems to have that high school hot girl attitude. I guess I have it to, but I didn’t even have boobs until like the last two months of high school.
Anyway, my roommate Ariel seems to always be out either at one of her seven classes or eating. The poor girl is hooked on the college food far more than either Mary or me and it’s already showing on her waistline a little. Of course Mary and I don’t help by eating like 2000-calorie dinners and munching on junk food lying around the room. I can’t even figure out how it all gets in to our room but it does. Mary has the worst eating habits by far. Twice this week I’ve walked in to find her downing a 2-liter soda and devouring bag upon bag of chips or box upon box of Twinkies. I’ve only binged once this week because I was bored. Well back to writing my essay comparing the UK to the USA.
Love ya,
Vivian.

September 17,2006
End of weekend
Dear Journal,
Both of my roommates are such pigs. Like seriously, Ariel is always at the food court from what I can tell. She’s sweet and nice, but she can’t hide her waistline anymore. I guess she is lucky that most weight has gone to her boobs, but a lot went straight to her tummy, which is practically bulging over her pants. Also, she seems somewhat sheltered and way to innocent. There’s no way she’s going to score a guy with that attitude and that growing body.
As for Vivian, I walked into the room to find her back from the gym where she went for maybe 10 minutes, then headed back to the dorm room. On the way back she must’ve bought five gallons of ice cream and immediately was indulging them. I walked in when she was in the middle of her 3rd gallon and her belly was already stretched a little. Yet she continued to stuff her face while only wore an athletic bra and short shorts. Not exactly the best clothes to hide a bloated belly. Yet after finishing all five ice creams, she just sat in a sort of daze with ice cream all over her face until she finally had either digested enough to get up or realized how stupid she looked and went and changed. Fortunately she found a t-shirt that was big enough to cover her bloated belly although her sweatpants looked too small. Either way they are both such gross little pigs and I bet they’re both going to balloon up soon.
Love,
Mariyah.

September 22, 2006
Friday Evening
Dear Journal,
Classes are going so well. I got an A- on my World since 1945 essay and my Comparison between the UK and USA essay received an A. I was so happy that I decided to go grab a brownie from the cafeteria to celebrate. It was like 2:30 in the afternoon so almost no one was eating. However, much to my surprise I found Vivian near one of the windows in a scantly clad outfit, which showed her perky ass and boobs. It was sort of ironic though because she was pigging out on two cheeseburgers, a hot dog and massive stack of brownies.
I sat down across from her, yet she barely acknowledged I was there. Vivian just indulged and indulged and well basically just pigged out while I nibbled on my brownie. Actually, I just sat there and watched Vivian take rapid bites out of the burgers and then wolfed down the hot dog and ate the brownies at unimaginable speeds. Finally she practically drowned, finishing off her soda and then allowing herself one giant burp. It was a rather frightening display of gorging. Vivian said a few small words and then strutted off like a runway model, boobs bouncing and ass swaying in perfect unison. I was rather envious of her good figure and had this odd idea of trying to fatten her up and take her place as a hottie. That likely won’t happen, at least my half of getting slim.
Upon returning to the dorm, I found Vivian stuffing her face with cookies. This time though she had a partner in crime, Mary. It was as if the two of them were trying everyway possible to make me envious of their good figures and fast metabolisms. If it was their plan, it was sure working. I went into our bathroom and weighed myself for the first time…142 pounds. I mean my boobs are certainly bigger, my butt and hips seemed to have expanded because my jeans are all getting tighter, but so is my belly. Its only 9 pounds, but it’s still a lot. I swear I’m going to lose this and any weight I gained over the summer.
Sincerely,
Ariel

September 24, 2006
Sunday Evening
Dear Journal
I just went to like the best party EVER. It was so much fun, although there were a lot of drunk guys which is so like not my thing. I mean alcohol can make people look or get really fat. Not that being fat is bad, just boys so won’t like you. So yeah the party was awesome, loads of free food and stuff, I really took advantage of those. My dress felt kind of snug and I think you could see the outline of my bloated belly, which is no big deal because guys are all staring at my boobs.
Either way, I wasn’t the only one who had been busy eating too much. I came back to find Vivian lying on her bed in her bra, which by the way was clearly to small, and a tight pair of panties. That part wasn’t bad, rather she is lucky that even if she’s gained weight, it’s going to the right places. Yet on her bed was package upon package of empty cookies, donuts, muffins and even an empty cake box. Crumbs were all over her face and even on her breasts. Now I knew Vivian and I had decided to try and make sure Ariel was smarter than us by eating all of her junk food so she wouldn’t spend time indulging and spend more time studying. Although so far, Vivian has gotten better grades on the two projects that she has had with the same teacher, but different class time. Yet I think Vivian is taking our little plan a little bit overboard. Also I think we’ve made Ariel more self-conscious of like her image and helped her focus less on studying than more. Oh well. I’m going to go see if the local grocery store is open and get an early breakfast.
Love,
Mariyah.

September 24, 2006
Sunday evening
Dear Journal,
Well tonight was a fun evening. I studied like crazy to do well on my test tomorrow, while Vivian, who has the test later the same day, sat on her bed and stuffed herself to sleep. It was ridiculous, she consumed like ten times more calories in one hour, than I consume in a day. Yet her boobs seem to be getting bigger instead of her waistline. I think Vivian binges when she gets nervous about something because she did this the night before she handed in a paper, which she scored better than me on. Another piece of evidence is that her binges only seem to occur on either Sundays when classes start the next day or during the days we have classes.
As for Mary, well she had a busy night stuffing her face at some party. I mean I really shouldn’t be one to criticize, but when I first saw her in that dress, her narrow waist, big boobs and all around sexy body, I got so jealous I went and worked out. It actually felt good to feel my body gaining strength. Yet when she came back with a bloated belly and I thought back to my idea again. Oh well time to get back to studying…
Sincerely,
Ariel.

September 29, 2007
Friday Afternoon
Dear Journal,
I love college food. I swear to god that I am probably the only person who will ever say that. I had to go shopping for the first time and it wasn’t because I had gained weight in the wrong places. My boobs have finally gone up another size and my butt is finally gaining some more depth to it. All thanks to my new eating habits and occasional massive binges. My waist is 26” around as oppose to 24, but I can deal with that because I’m still dead sexy.
Mary doesn’t look like she’s gained an ounce, although she does seem to be constantly eating so her belly is never flat like mine is. Although I still can’t help but feel a bit of regret for Ariel, because she has to not only deal with her weight, but has us tormenting her constantly with our physiques and eating habits. Either way, we all seem to be pretty close to each other now. Tonight all 3 of us are going out to a semi-formal party hosted by the college and it should be lots of fun. Well I’ve got to go get ready.
Love ya,
Vivian.

The Roommate Journals Part 2
by ~Flaming-hades

September 30, 2006
Midnight
Dear Diary,
The party was a lot of fun, although I was only there for like 3 hours. Both Vivian and Mary looked like absolute goddesses. Vivian wore a very form fitting black strapless dress, which accented her boobs and expanding behind. Mary wore a red dress to go with her lightly tanned skin. It was absolutely gorgeous and left very little to imagine about her body. I wore a looser dress, which also showed off my boobs, which is basically my one good physical feature.
Anyway, we arrived at the party and immediately went our separate ways. I found a couple of people I knew in the back corner near an empty couch. Vivian went off to flirt with some good-looking Asian guys and Mary went to go find the free food. However I get the feeling Mary found the food and some guys to go with it, because about 30 minutes later, Mary was on that empty couch making out with some random guy. Both of them were drinking quite heavily, although Mary seemed to also be stuffing her face more than drinking the beer in her other hand.
Apparently when I heard it was school run, it meant it was run by students with the approval of the school. No teachers were there watching the students, no one ever checked in on the party. Thankfully most of the hard-core drug and drinkers decided not to show up because of the words semi-formal. Yet people still had snuck in some alcohol obviously.
After about two hours, the party seemed to be dwindling in numbers as it began to get late. It was at that time that I spotted Vivian absolutely pigging out by the food bar. It was tucked into a corner so very few people had gone near it. Mary soon got up and joined her and they began stuffing their faces together. I just sort of sat on the dry part of the couch (people had spilled beer on the other part) and watched my two gorgeous roommates indulge beyond what I thought was humanly possible. I spent a good twenty or so minutes watching as they slowly moved down to the desserts.
My viewing was interrupted when a rather attractive guy asked if he could sit with me. By now the place was practically empty so he had to have some intentions. He began mild conversation with me, which was nice. I learned his name, that he was a wrestler and Frisbee player. Although as Vivian and Mary finished off the entire buffet, I noticed his attention went more to them. Even with their bloated bellies, they both were far more attractive than me and soon the guy got up and went to work his magic on the drunk Mary.
Finally Vivian and I left the party, Mary went her separate way with the hot guy. I was rather disappointed but it just kind of made sense. As I write this, Vivian is stuffing her already pretty full belly with a couple packages of cookies. I think it’s only a matter of time until her physique looses its edge.
Sincerely,
Ariel.

September 30, 2006
Mid-afternoon
Dear Journal,
Last night was crazy, not in the good kind either. My decision to just pig out once most of the people left was very poor because its 2:30 pm and my belly still hasn’t gone fully away. Mary also still hasn’t come back to the dorm room and I’m starting to worry. Ariel went off to go workout at the gym, which is good. I probably should’ve gone with her except for this darn belly of mine would embarrass me. So I’ll just have to go another day.
There were a lot of cute guys last night, yet I really didn’t feel the connection with any of them. Most of them just seemed really into my body, which is the one down side of my good looks. Oh well.
Back to the Ariel thought for a minute though, she has been way healthier lately. I mean she never did binge with us, but she typically would eat large snacks, now she either has a fruit or just doesn’t snack at all. Plus she works out practically everyday, then studies again. At this rate, she’ll shed all the pounds she gained and then some. Hell she might even get a better figure than I have. Oh well.
Love ya,
Vivian.

October 1, 2006
Late morning
Dear Journal,
I walked into our dorm room late yesterday after spending the day with that super hot guy James, to find Vivian eating a bag of potato chips while in tight spandex pants and a yellow bra. Now everything from the waist down was accented beautifully by her tight spandex. Her ass in particular could’ve easily tempted any man to just reach out and grab it. However, the spandex also displayed her bloated belly in a very unflattering way.
As for myself, well I had been eating quite a lot so I guess I shouldn’t be so critical of my roommate when my belly was probably bigger. James had spoiled me rotten; taking me to one of the best all you can eat buffets at 1 in the morning. Even after eating way too much, he encouraged me to eat anything and everything. I’m a giving person so I gave him what he wanted by eating any morsel of food he placed in front of me. Then he drove me back to his dorm room and we made out for a while until he spoiled me by taking me to Dunkin Donuts and letting me buy whatever I desired. So yeah my day was great yesterday, although my bloated belly still hasn’t gone away yet. It’s no big deal though; my metabolism should burn it off soon enough.
Love,
Mariyah.

October 4, 2006
Late at night
Dear Journal,
Its kind of funny, for the last few days Mary has been saying that its no big deal that her belly is still slightly bloated and that her metabolism will burn it all eventually. Well it has decreased in size for the most part, yet I think Mary is refusing to accept the fact that her metabolism slowed down and that her once flat and well-toned belly, now has a bit of pudge on it. I mean it’s almost nothing compared to my belly, but since hers used to be a key feature on her figure, its really bothering her. Yet once she puts on a shirt, it’s hard to see it unless she sits down and the pudge pushes ever so slightly against her shirt.
Vivian also has shown some signs of gaining weight, although hers is mostly in her thighs and ass, which gives her more of an hourglass figure because her boobs get all the other weight. Although I think it’s only a matter of time until her belly begins its changes. Oh well, I’ve lost 3 whole pounds over the past two weeks, I’m so happy. Speaking of which I’m going to go do some sit ups and stuff.
Sincerely,
Ariel.

October 13, 2006
Friday evening
Dear Journal,
Well this week has been a week of change. First is that I’m at the dorm room alone for the first time all year. Well not for the first, but for the first time on a Friday night. Typically Ariel is studying or Mary is here pigging out like her usual self. Yet tonight Mary is out once again with James.
Anyway, Ariel is clearly losing some weight, according to her its 7 pounds in about 3 weeks and its really starting to show. Her belly has really been losing its blubber and fortunately for her, her boobs haven’t decreased at all. In fact, they almost look bigger which typically doesn’t happen during weight loss. I’m really happy for; I think she said she was down to 138 pounds. That number confuses me though because she said something about 142 a few weeks ago, so she either gained weight and lost some or isn’t very good at math. Either way I’m happy that she’s losing weight. In fact she’s working out right now, which is kind of ironic because I’m eating a whole tray of brownies I made at the dorm kitchen while she’s shrinking her waistline. My waistline is probably temporarily expanding but thanks to my metabolism it’s only temporary.
As for Mary, well she is almost always with that James guy she met at the party. Honestly I’m glad that she’s sort of gone. Mary is very critical about my image since she sees me as practically her equal physically, both eating and physique. That unfortunately means that whenever I pig out and wear almost nothing, she criticizes me. What’s even better is that whenever she’s out with James, she manages to stay overly well fed. I honestly think her belly isn’t always bloated anymore, and that in fact some of it is fat. Oh well time to go have dinner.
Love ya,
Vivian.

October 15, 2006
Sunday evening
Dear Diary,
I can’t believe what has happened since Saturday morning. Things are really starting to change in my dorm room. I’ll start off with Saturday morning.
So I decided to get up, grab a muffin and then walk over to the school fitness center where all the workout equipment is to workout. So I followed me plan, only I guess Vivian was feeling rather guilty about all of her eating expeditions so she decided to join me.
Her outfit was rather tight black pants, which really displayed her nicely formed ass, and a rather small tank top that showed off her nicely shaped stomach and pushed up her boobs to make them seem even larger. I felt like nothing next to Vivian because she was just so much better looking than I was. Well anyway, she and I did a warm up jog on the treadmills and then we went into a spacious area to stretch. While doing a bending down stretch we both heard a small ripping sound, which as we guessed came from a couple of Vivian’s pants seams which could no longer take her fuller figure. Fortunately I had a spare pair of pants, which were still rather tight, but they worked.
After the first incident we both started doing different things, she went to an elliptical and I went to do some weird abs machine. About 10 minutes into the workout, I noticed Vivian was huffing and puffing so I went over to talk to her. I told her to slow down yet she refused to listen and said that she should’ve been able to do it easily. Finally she just gave up and told me she was going to go have a real breakfast. I decided not to argue and continued on with my workout.
That was basically all the interesting news for Saturday except for coming back to find Vivian gorging herself every time I left the room. I think she feels bad about her having a better physique and doesn’t want to be mean and stuff herself in front of me. I sort of wonder if Vivian realizes that she’s gaining weight. Oh well. I guess since this entry is so long, I won’t have time to tell you the rest. Plus I have to go study for yet another test. Talk to you later.
Sincerely,
Ariel.

October 16, 2006
Early Morning
Dear Journal,
Well yesterday, I’m sure is going to be a day Mary won’t soon forget. You see, it’s finally beginning to get cold out, but Mary was always wearing her looser khakis or mini skirts so she’s never had to put on her jeans lately. Well as you know, Mary is by far the unhealthiest eater out of all 3 of us. I’m happy to say it finally caught up with her. All of those late night trips to McDonalds and Burger King, eating all those cookies and cakes and Twinkies, even eating the normal old cafeteria food finally caught up with her.
Yesterday was the first day on our college campus where it’s been below 70 degrees out, so Mary decided to wear some of her jeans. Well she went to put on the first pair and much to her surprise, they got up to nearly the middle of her thigh and refused to go up any farther. She figured that those must’ve shrunk or was one of my old pairs, (yes I’ve had to buy a larger size to fit my growing butt). So she tried on the next one, same thing. Now she tried on 3 pairs until finally one managed to move pass her thick thighs. Now that pair dug right into some unknown territory for her, belly fat. It created a nice roll of newly formed blubber. It wasn’t much, but it did show very clearly, even with a t-shirt.
Next, Mary tried to fit one of her bras over her gigantic breasts, not a single one fit so she just threw a revealing long sleeve shirt over her boobs and moved on. Needless to say it was a low day for Mary, yet a great day for both Ariel and me. However, it may be a bad omen for me because I’m almost as bad and I ripped my pants at the gym. Oh well, I’ll cross that bridge when I come to it.
Love ya,
Vivian.

The Roommate Journals part 3
by ~Flaming-hades

English Journal 3

October 24, 2006
Tuesday Evening
Dear Journal,
This is like so not fair! Not a single one of my pairs of jeans fits anymore, I had to ask Vivian for money to buy new clothes until I could access my bank account because Daddy blocked it off for some reason. Vivian had like the smuggest look on her face when I told her I was going shopping. Why do I have to get fat! I mean Vivian is also starting to pack on pounds, but she’s not as good-looking as me.
The only good thing is my boobs are bigger which the boys will all love, especially James who may be a source of the problem. Although my ass has also grown bigger which is kind of nice, my belly is starting to store some fat and I think I’m forming some love handles. I haven’t dared to weigh myself since I was 122 at the beginning of the school year, but I’m easily 130 now. What’s odd though is that James doesn’t seem to complain, in fact he’s always encouraging me to eat to my hearts desire, course he’s still hypnotized by my boobs so he probably hasn’t really noticed my other increasing assets. Who knows, but I’m going to go for a jog to shed some pounds.
No Love,
Mariyah.

October 29, 2006
Sunday Evening
Dear Journal,
Mary was in a fury last week and it was great if I may say so. It started out with her asking me to borrow money for new clothes. Then she finally decided to weigh herself and I mean she’s a little shorter than me, but still taller than Ariel and it was funny because it turns out that 5’2 Ariel is 132 and 5’4 Mary is now 137. I mean Ariel has really slimmed down and her boobs haven’t shrunk AT ALL, in fact they almost look bigger. It makes no sense but I guess she’s just blooming later.
Anyway, Mary is upset about it and both Ariel and I are trying to comfort her. Ironically we’re both giving her loads of comfort food and James has been making her somewhat happier, although he too takes her out to eat and she’s going to be huge soon. Unfortunately all this comfort food around the room has given me munchy fever so I’ve been packing it away almost as much as Mary. I used to be 5’7 and 127lbs. Well I stepped on the scale for the first time since school started and found out I was at 138, but due to my height it’s not as visible. I mean 11 pounds isn’t bad; Mary has already hit the freshman 15 in only two whole months. Oh well time to go to the cafeteria for a late night snack. Oh and I’m probably going to gain like 3 pounds soon because of Halloween. Ariel and I are working for some elderly people as witches in their haunted house. We get any and all left over food, which is going to be a ton, and odds are Mary will be my partner in indulging it because Ariel will be working off weight instead. Well time to go eat.
Love ya,
Vivian.

November 1, 2006
Wednesday morning
Dear Journal,
Well Halloween was awesome. Vivian and I looked beautiful in our witch’s costumes. So not only did we make $60 from those nice old people we helped, but they supplied us with like 10 pounds of candy. Now I’ve been careful to not munch while studying so I’ve only had maybe two handfuls. Mary didn’t get back from a night with James until 2:00am this morning, but she saw the candy and just dug in.
Vivian has been eating the candy non-stop I honestly don’t think she even realizes that she’s eating it all. I watch her studying and constantly eating candy or typing an essay and eating, it’s amazing how many wrappers are in our trashcan. Needless to say I’m not complaining that my two roommates are becoming the little pigs I was at the beginning of the year. I’m even happier that exercise has caused me to lose weight or shift its location, I’m now a very happy D cup and I’ve lost almost lost 10 whole pounds. My waist has shrunk and my dress size is all the way down to a six from a ten. I’m so happy and both my roommates are definitely going up. Well time to go to sleep.
Sincerely,
Ariel.

November 10, 2006
Saturday Morning
Dear Journal,
I hate to say it but I’m a pig. I’m a big Asian pig. I now laugh at the days when I was celebrating eating all that food and it going to my boobs and ass, I should’ve realized it would go too far or find other places. Well at 146 pounds, it found plenty of room in my butt and is now accumulating in my belly and by boobs are almost too big. Yet I really just don’t care at this point, I’m hooked on eating so I’ll see where it goes for now.
Mary on the other hand is a real treat now. She is so flustered about her image that she goes and works out for maybe 45 minutes, then just gorges herself almost more so, although she’s not gaining as much as me. Only 140, but her boobs are HUGE and her belly is starting to catch up along with her rear.
Then there’s Ariel, the now opposite, she is really starting to become a true knock out in the looks department. I’m actually somewhat envious of her now, which is once again ironic. Her boobs are big, her belly is practically flat and she has one of the most perfectly shaped assess ever. What’s even more ironic is that she’s started to eat a little unhealthier again yet it either goes to her boobs or doesn’t go at all. She’s the lucky one and I’m the becoming fat one.
Love ya,
Vivian.

November 19, 2006
Sunday afternoon
Dear Journal,
Well I dumped James. I was at some Burger King around midnight and I’d had one or two beers while James had decided remained sober. We got to the discussion of my appearance and how I’d been gaining weight while I ironically stuffed my face with a fourth or fifth giant burger. It was at that time that I realized he was constantly telling me to eat more and try to finish off my food and this and that. He was my real problem and he was the reason I’d been getting fat so I dumped his useless self in a heartbeat.
Of course that was 2 days and about 30,000 calories ago. Yeah I’ve been doing quite the bit of comfort eating. I’m currently at the fattest I’ve been at in my life at 148 pounds which was of course before I just comfort ate for two days so its probably about 150 or more now. I’ve been lucky and unlucky at the same time.
My boobs have moved up from their original 38DD to a 38G, which is really starting to hurt my back. I mean its great to play with guy’s emotions using my boobs and all, but once they see my gut of flesh about 4 inches thick they’ll probably think twice. Even with my nice big butt and hips, which are starting to become a problem because my pants can’t fit over them. Also my boobs really are hurting my back, I should probably find some way to strengthen it so I can use my boobs to their fullest potential.
Anyway, Vivian has been eating right along with me, heck she’s probably out eating me even when I’m having my depressed binges. Needless to say her boobs aren’t the only things growing anymore. Sure they’re getting big and slightly saggy like mine, but still look good; yet her butt is always pushing her pants to their limits and her belly is always poking out from underneath her shirt now. Oh well time to increase my waistline some more.
Love,
Mariyah.

November 26, 2006
Late evening
Dear Journal,
Well I love my family and all, but boy am I stuffed like a Thanksgiving Day turkey. I guess this was really the first year I’ve ever cared about my image so perhaps I just haven’t noticed all the other years, but my family loves eating food. Unfortunately I couldn’t help myself on Thanksgiving Day and made a pig of myself, course so did my entire family so it was no big deal.
Both my parents were shocked when they saw me walk in the door because I’ve lost almost 20 pounds yet somehow; my boobs have blossomed in full Ds. Needless to say, my parents were a little surprised to see their oldest daughter had become so attractive. As was my old friend Eric, who was always really nice to me and I’d always had a crush on. So yes we hooked up if you wish to know.
Anyway, both my roommates looked even more full than me, who’d had food crammed into her mouth all week courtesy of my parents. Vivian and Mary, both, had big bloated bellies, which I’m assuming, came from their own pig out fests at their respective families homes. Anyway I have to go workout to lose any blubber I might’ve packed on. Write again later.
Sincerely,
Ariel.

December 1, 2006
Friday evening,
Well we went to a much less formal party this time. Ariel was kind of nervous about the whole thing because it was the first time she’d been to a party with her new figure. Apparently Mary had lent her an old sweater, which was warm enough for the cold December weather, but also did a great job of showing off her cleavage. I noticed Ariel was hesitant to show off her boobs at the party so she kept on her north face for the first hour or two, until she finally felt comfortable enough to take it off.
Mary and I on the other hand both had found attire that fit our growing forms and still accented the good parts of our body. I think her cleavage showing shirt and tight pants worked far better than mine did, course I just wore a sweater and my boobs just sort of pushed on it.
Well anyway, the party was fun. Not as much free food but there definitely more boys and they were still interested in me thankfully. Mary managed to work her weight to her advantage, using her larger cleavage and big butt to swoon some guy’s heart, even with her pudgy belly occasionally poking out. When I was leaving, Mary was making out with some good-looking guy as always.
As I approached door, some guy accidentally spilled what I initially thought was beer on me. He immediately pulled a napkin out of nowhere and offered to dry it off for me. It had taken me a moment to acknowledge is offer because he was actually kind of cute. He was tall, reasonably handsome, had dark brown hair with kind eyes. I did finally take one of the napkins and let him help a little, although I noticed he picked the dry part up near my boobs to no surprise. Either way he was really nice about it for someone I thought drunk until I realized that it was just a discolored apple juice. So I gave him my number and we’re going out to breakfast tomorrow. Ariel also seemed to have been successful with a guy because I saw her walk out with some guy a couple of minutes before I left and she wasn’t at the dorm when I got back. Oh well. Time to go get some beauty sleep for my possible new boyfriend.
Love ya,
Vivian.

December 8, 2007
Friday Evening
Dear Journal,
160. One Hundred and fucking sixty pounds. That’s how fat I’ve gotten it's absolutely ridiculous. I’ve been working out a lot, yet I still seem to be gaining weight, I don’t get it. Then there’s little miss beautiful who’s now borrowing all my clothes. How is it that Ariel is able to have her boobs get bigger while her waist shrinks and her butt stays nice and shapely? It’s just not fair.
She claims she’s 130 but I really think it’s more like 135, with at least 5 pounds in her boobs. Also she’s been eating a little bit more lately yet she’s not gaining weight, I almost think she’s intentionally eating around me to make me jealous. It’s not like I was ever mean enough to do that. Why can’t I slim down like she did?
Thankfully there’s still Vivian Chao or as I like to call her, Vivian Cow. Now I’ve gained a lot of weight, but even with Vivian’s 3-inch height advantage, she is clearly heavier looking. If I had to guess 170ish and it sure isn’t going just to her boobs anymore. Her butt is big as are her hips, her tits are on par with mine, meaning Gs. Yet her belly is really starting to show its true colors, spilling over every waistband and adding a good 7 or 8 inches to her waistline, probably more by now. She’s developing into a very pear shaped woman, yet the one thing that she doesn’t have yet is a double chin. I mean her once narrow face is now completely coated in some fat, but she doesn’t look like she has a double chin forming just yet. Oh well, time to go strengthen my back.
Love,
Mary.

December 19, 2006
Last day of 2006 on campus
Dear Journal,
So yeah, tomorrow I head home for a long Winter break consisting of mainly exercising and hanging out with old friends. Last night, all 3 of us went to some cool Christmas party and boy is there some stories to tell. So first, Vivian’s new boyfriend is wicked cute and she’s lucky to have him, really lucky because she’s such a pig.
Anyway so the party had some gift giving and what not, Mary gave me a push up bra and a slutty misses clause outfit, which I dutifully switched into. I gave Vivian a $200 gift card to some fashion store she loves, not that she’ll find anything that’ll probably fit her soon. I gave Mary some back strengthening book I found for cheap and a yoga ball since she’s actually trying to lose some weight now. So yeah lots of gifts and now back to the story.
So after a couple of hours, I’d flirted with some boys including the one I’d left the other party with and he really seems to like me. Yet people once again began to leave and it was when there was only Vivian, her boyfriend, Mary, me, this one other gorgeous blonde bombshell that could and probably is a porn star and two other skinny girl still at the party, that we decided to have a friendly little eating contest. Yes it was my idea, although it was Vivian’s boyfriend who really pushed it on everyone.
So everyone except for him and me sat down at a table with tons of cookies, full cartons of eggnog, cake and basically every fatty Christmas substance possible. We were in charge of keeping track of who was in the lead. Anyway the first round started out with eggnog chugging which of course Vivian and Mary absolutely dominated at. Interestingly, the porn star level blonde was right up there with them while the other two girls finished both dead last.
Next round came the cookie eating contest where once again Vivian, Mary and the blonde who’s name was Alexis, soared ahead of the other two girls, practically doubling their intake.
The skinny girls both got up and left before the third round, saying this was stupid and would ruin their figures so that left just 3 contestants and plenty more food to add on. The third round was a full 2-layer cake for each contestant, which surprisingly all 3 seemed to finish with ease. Alexis then asked if we’d mind if she unzipped her pants, which of course no one did.
So the battle continued for two rounds until finally Alexis finally could no longer stuff anything into her bloated belly and had to give up. Hence it came down to Vivian versus Mary and in the end Vivian was able to easily out eat Mary, increasing her speed just to prove it. So the party was usual in that those two stuffed themselves to capacity and now apparently there’s another girl who can eat like them. Well I’m off for a month and a half vacation. Feliz navidad! Merry Christmas!
Sincerely,
Ariel.

The Roommate Journals Part 4
by ~Flaming-hades

December 26, 2006
Dear Journal,
I cannot believe this. I come home for Christmas and my bitch of a mother immediately asks what happened to me at college. Why am I such a fucking whale. I mean, like, you just don't say that to your daughter who you haven't seen since the start of the school year. Like what the fuck.
I really shouldn't be complaining though, because Daddy finally agreed to let me have access to my credit cards and bank money again if I promised to lose weight before I come back from school at the end of freshman year. Obviously that fucking whore had something to do with this, but I'm not complaining, I just need to shed a few pounds to keep her royal highness happy.
All of my friends were like the exact same way though. They all couldn't believe that I, Mariyah Belvidere, had gotten fat. I use to be the most lusted over girl in the entire high school, now I'm probably the laughing stock of my class. Not that I really care, I mean high school was such a joke, like I don't even get why I still care about all those little immature sluts anyway. Oh well, time to go sneak a snack before mother catches me.
Love,
Mariyah.

January 1, 2007
Dear Journal,
I love Christmas, but I also love New Years. The readily available amounts of alcohol, the crazy party atmosphere. It's just perfect in every way. I went to some crazy parties after Christmas, but this New Year's one was insane.
I hung out with some of my old Asian friends from high school. I loved it because they all seemed to accept that I'd grown big, especially since one or two of them were sporting beer bellies themselves. It was just so nice to be with people who weren't being judgmental about my appearance. Better yet, the boys were practically drooling over my massive boobs and even with my big belly, it didn't stop all of them.
In my drunken stupor, I don't remember everything about New Years. But I can remember that I hooked up with at least 3 guys, maybe even more. It was fantastic. I mean sure I barely remember most of it, but the overall feeling of satisfaction was just unreal. Although, I do kind of feel bad cheating on my boyfriend. But hey, what he doesn't know wont hurt him right?
Well I'm off to sleep for now. I'm going to have a splitting headache when I wake up, but I just had to write this down before I forgot about it.
Love ya,
Vivian.

January 3, 2007
Dear Journal,
I officially love my life. So Christmas was sort of bad for me health wise, I ate WAY too much, but it was alright because I worked out after it. New Years was also fun, letting myself get drunk for once and just partying hardy with an abundance of hot guys from my high school who now practically worship my amazingly hot body.
Anyway, those guys really didn't matter although I think I did hook up with the captain of the football team. I saw Eric again, and well, hormones happened to be flying and one thing led to another and I had sex with him. It was fantastic, words cannot describe how happy I was yesterday when we were doing it. It was just a whole new sensation, it felt great. I don't think I've ever felt so alive in my entire life. Oh well, I need to go workout, I've been feeling like such a little porker since Christmas.
Sincerely,
Ariel.

January 7, 2007
Dear Journal,
My mother is such an absolute bitch. She wont stop harping about my weight. I went for a jog just to make her happy for a little while. What does she do when I get back? Tells me to go do all this exercise crap at the gym to help my shed my weight faster
Here I am thinking I finally might have made her happy and no, that fucking bitch just keeps harping on my relentlessly. When I came back, she gave me this gross protein shake and a Slim Fast and told me that was my lunch. She also has forbidden me to even leave the house because she doesn't want me out partying and getting fat again while at friends houses. Like who the hell does she think she is, the Nazi Diet queen?
I hate her. Of course Daddy is staying out of it since he's moms little slave. He brings in the bacon, she reaps the benefits and controls him. I can't even talk to him, he just wont listen to me anymore. THAT FUCKING WHORE FACED BITCH. Whatever, I'm off to sleep since I can't do anything else without Ms. Psycho Diet Queen yelling at me.
No love,
Mariyah.

January 14, 2007
Dear Journal.
I think I'm addicted to sex. Eric and I can't seem to stop doing it. I mean we're careful and all so that I don't get pregnant, but it's hard because we're running out of condoms for him to use. It's just so damn wonderful, and i get a good workout from doing it to. Not that I haven't been exercising daily anyway, but it's just fantastic in every way.
I honestly don't know what I'm going to do when I have to go back to college. I'll have to find someone else to do it with because I really don't think I can stop. It's better than any drug in the world. I bet Eric feels the same way, since obviously he cant stop either.
This is the most amazing break ever. Time to go workout.
Sincerely,
Ariel.

January 24, 2007
Dear Journal,
Well mom and I got into yet another fight. This time she wanted to be in the bathroom when I weighed myself for the first time since I arrived home. I of course wanted SOME privacy in my life since she seemed to have removed all other forms of privacy.
I finally wound of prevailing, simply because my father finally managed to step in and say it was my legal right as an adult. My mother of course was furious and gave him a death glare, but he stood stern. Needless to say I bet there was going to be some arguing between those two once I leave.
However, on a better note, I have managed to slim down from a pudgy 162.1lbs. to 154.3lbs. I mean I can't really tell other than my belly seems a bit smaller, but really nothing else is different.
Oh well, time to go workout since mom is once again screaming at me.
Love,
Mariyah.

January 28, 2007
Dear Journal,
Well I guess there is no doubt that I am now officially THE fattest of the roommates. I weighed myself last night before leaving and came in at a not so surprising 183lbs. That is almost 60 pounds heavier than I was at the beginning of the year. But in all honesty I'm not to shocked.
I mean, I was always stuffing myself constantly before. Now I practically gorge myself relentlessly. In addition, I partied wicked hardy over the entire break, I can maybe remember only half of it at most, so it's no surprise that the empty calories went somewhere. Yet I still cannot bring myself to diet and exercise.
I know Mariyah clearly has managed to shed a few because her belly is definitely much less pudgy than when she left for her parents house. Ariel is just a down right knockout now, I cant guess how much she weighs, but she is just gorgeous and I hate it. I know I shouldn't because unlike me, she actually earned it, but I just cannot take how I'm so fat while she is now the attractive one. Life just isn't fair. Oh well, I'm off to go be a fat ass and gorge myself with a late night snack.
Love ya,
Vivian.
buzzy
Transformation Master

Re: The Roommate Journals 1-5 by ~Flaming-hades [WG]

Postby buzzy » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:51 am

The Roommate Journals: Part 5
by ~Flaming-hades

February 3, 2007
Dear Journal,
Alexis is my favorite person. She is down right gorgeous, her glimmering blonde hair, huge glorious boobs which make mine seem a tad small. Alexis can charm any boy in the world she wants, and yet she doesn't seem to enjoy nearly as much as me. I guess I just appreciate it more.
So I have some explaining to do. Alexis and I went to a party and I think this was the most fun I've ever had in my entire life, except maybe sex with Eric.
We went to the party, I had one or two beers to get loose, then both Alexis and I were completely swarmed by men. It was just fantastic, they were all so gorgeous, so muscular, it was like Christmas only a month or so late. In minutes I was hooking up with my first boy, then my second, and third and eventually over the span of two hours I made out with at least 10 boys, and lord knows how many I grinded with.
From the few moments I saw Alexis, she was always twirling her hair, playing with boys, using her amazing boobs to take over their impulsive hearts. It was almost frightening how effective she was at this. Although I couldn't tell if towards the night she got really or drunk, I know I got pretty drunk and have the headache to prove it. Also I sort of woke up in someone elses bed, with a totally ripped naked male resting against naked me. Oh well, I have to go for a jog because I know that alcohol will come back to bite me otherwise.
Sincerely,
Ariel.

February 4, 2007
Dear Journal,
THOSE FUCKING SLUTS. I hate my roommates and clearly they don't care about me at all. I came home last night from my first trip to gym to find out that neither one told me about the parties they were going to. Then, at probably like 3am, Vivian stumbles in completely smashed and collapses on her bed mumbling nonsense. I don't get how that COW can go to parties still and yet I don't get invited to any, when I am clearly far hotter than her.
Then to make things worse, Ariel never even came home. That's right, the little bitch never came home. That is suppose to be me, not some little wanna be how got lucky. This just doesn't make sense, I have massive boobs, a great big ass, she's got nice boobs and all, but I'm far hotter. How the fuck is it possible. I just don't get it. Whatever, I'm going to go eat 2nd breakfast because I'm still hungry.
Love,
Mariyah.

February 10, 2007
Dear Journal,
I feel so bad for Ariel. She was at a crazy party, having sex with some guy in a dorm upstairs when the party got totally busted by the college security. I don't know what's going to happen to her. I'm really worried because she's freaking out and then that no good Alexis must have somehow escaped and made out scathe free.
This is really bad, and I'm not talking about my weight for once. I honestly don't know whats going to happen to her, and of course Mariyah is being a bitch about it and just making things worse any way she can.
I really don't get Alexis though, like she seems really nice, maybe a bit of an air head, but not mean. I can't believe that she's not even trying to comfort Ariel. In fact that...bitch is ignoring Ariel's call. I mean it's not like Ariel was doing anything really bad, she just happened to be a bit tipsy and that was all the security needed. Oh well, I need to crank out an essay by midnight, which will prove difficult if I don't get back to work.
Love ya,
Vivian.

February 11, 2007
Dear Journal,
I might be the luckiest person ever. Not only did I somehow get all charges pressed on me dropped by the school, but they even apologized saying I was not out of my legal rights even though I was totally drunk underage. I think I have to be a bit more careful from now on, especially since my grades have been slipping a bit.
That being said, I don't care as much because all the boys want me now, it's great.
But the best part, is how fat Vivian has gotten. I use to have some real respect for her, she was HOT. Now she's just a huge asian pig. It's really quite funny. I mean her boobs her huge, don't get me wrong I'm a tad jealous. But then you look at her big fat belly, it's huge, it pokes out underneath all her shirts and is a real fat girl belly, big and dense. The biggest part of her though is her ass and hips. I cant believe she can even fit through the door frame without getting that giant ass stuck anymore. Also her face has really puffed up and she's got a double chin. Any sign of hotness is completely gone.
Mariyah is alright now. I mean she's still got a small belly, but her boobs are just amazing and even I can't get over how big they are with the little padding she has down beneath. Also her ass seems to have finally gotten some of its former tone back and she's actually lost some weight which I'm glad for her about. Oh well I need to go workout.
Sincerely,
Ariel.

February 23, 2007
Dear Journal,
Well I just found out how the new skinny bitch managed to avoid getting kicked out of the school. Apparently Alexis, that really good looking blonde girl slept with the head of security so he would remove all charges on Ariel. I'm a little bummed that she's not going to get in trouble, O.K. I'm REALLY bummed, but I mean I'm starting to slim down a bit and she'll probably take me partying with her now that Vivian is a total Asian swine.
It's actually really funny, I knew I had it bad. But Vivian is just unbelievable. It seems like she never stops eating anymore and just keeps getting fatter and fatter by the day. She's gone through so many dress sizes I don't know how she can live with herself. It's really funny, especially I'm now back to a weight where I can make fun of her. Thank god I never turned into a blob like her. Mother is going to be sooooo happy when she sees how skinny I've gotten, she might even reward me with a legendary chocolate cake. Oh I wish I could have one of those, but I need to study for school instead because I'm almost failing right now. Oh well.
Love,
Mariyah.

February 28, 2007
Dear Journal,
My life has officially hit an all time low. For the first time all year, my "friends," who I've been getting drunk with and partying up with didn't invite me to a party. They just flat out ignored me and when I asked one of them yesterday, they said I was too fat to be around with them anymore.
Then my roommates both abandoned me to go to some other party. I was stuck, alone, in our dorm room with LOTS of snack foods that Ariel bought recently. The end result was bad. I still don't fully understand why there are still so many snack foods popping up in our dorm. I don't buy them, I don't see why Ariel would, and there's no reason for Mariyah to since she's on a diet. Oh well, I'm hungry so I'm gonna go dig into some of the few remaining snacks.
Oh and I forgot to mention my boyfriend and I split up, not that we'd really been doing anything in a while anyway, so it's really no different in my life.
Love ya,
Vivian

March 3, 2008
Dear Journal,
I wish Mariyah was fat again. At first I liked having someone other than Alexis to go to parties with because I always felt inferior to her and her amazing looks. Mariyah was hot enough so that we both got lots of boys, but now. Now she's learned to really accent her slightly curvier body and is stealing all the boys from me. It's not fair.
To make it worse, I've tried to puts TONS of junk food into our dorm room, but that big fat Asian pig Vivian eats it all or I can't resist it and start eating. I think I've gained a pound or two lately and it's not good. Mariyah meanwhile seems to keep gradually shedding her pounds. Soon enough she'll be hotter than me, actually I think she already is. This just isn't fair. I'm suppose to be the smart, attractive one who gets all the guys. I mean sure she's got huge boobs but there isn't much going on in that head of hers. I really shouldn't be talking since I'm almost failing all my classes now, but it's so much better to just party and have fun. Oh well, I need to make up for my recent loss of sleep.
Sincerely,
Ariel.
buzzy
Transformation Master

Return to Flaming-Hades