Curated list section

Want to talk about the site itself -- problems, technical issues, ideas, etc.? Here's the place to do it!

Curated list section

Postby jsmt » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:38 am

I have a suggestion. What if the admins create a new forum with the intention to develop lists of stories with a certain code (Br, Wg, etc.) or certain theme (school, asylum, weight swap, role reversal, etc). The idea is to start by opening topics by story codes, and later readers/authors could expand by adding themes. Under the corresponding topics, authors and readers could post links to stories in the forum that belong to that particular subject, even if the authors didn't label their stories in the first place. Of course, a single-story could appear on multiple lists. I think that way we could better enjoy the vast amount of stories that the site had collected over the years.

This idea came to me because I enjoy the lists that sometimes got assembled under certain topics of the "looking for a story" forum. Maybe with a dedicated section, those enjoyable lists could surge more often, and develop further.

Just an idea.

regards
jsmt
Transformation Master

Return to Site Issues/Feedback