DG tag differences

Want to talk about the site itself -- problems, technical issues, ideas, etc.? Here's the place to do it!

DG tag differences

Postby PilsburyDoughZoe » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:13 pm

DG- Downgrade is used way to broadly... I feel majority use it to mean hot to not. But so many use it when they mean Bimbofication. Maybe to them they arent making the girl go from hot to a bimbo, but a regular whore, so they think bimbo doesn't fit... But I feel DG should mean things like prom queen becomes nerd, hot girl becomes average nobody, famous model becomes fat and unkown, celebrity becomes maid, etc... and anything thats a hot girl with great life becoming a prostitute, whore, bimbo, etc needs a different tag, to me, and im sure many others, a hot girl turning into a well used prostitute, isnt a downgrade, shes still hott right? i mean i get it, she downgrades from normal to prostitute, but i think these two need different tags, just too different. im into a good hot girl turns nerd downgrade, but not at all into hot girl turned whore story at all. or hey, maybe im off base and wrong... i think maybe DG for hot to not, and WH for anything sex related, girl becomes whore, girl becomes prostitute, girl becomes slut....
PilsburyDoughZoe

Re: DG tag differences

Postby Sen Oluguat » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:07 pm

I think DG has two uses: loss of beauty or loss of status. A rich attorney who gets hypnotized to become a prostitute is a DG, even though no physical change occurred.

However, since we do have these two unrelated meanings (which can lead to confusion), I'm happy to use a different tags for these kind of stories in the future. What would your suggestion be? Are there tags from other parts of the TF story community that might be useful for this?

If we're making new ones up, maybe:

• For loss of beauty: H2N (hot to not), UG (uglification)
  • For loss of status: DF (downfall), SD (social downgrade),
Sen Oluguat

Re: DG tag differences

Postby PilsburyDoughZoe » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:20 pm

Sen Oluguat wrote:I think DG has two uses: loss of beauty or loss of status. A rich attorney who gets hypnotized to become a prostitute is a DG, even though no physical change occurred.

Exactly, i love the loss of beauty but not status as much except prom queen becomes dork, or attorney becomes maid.
I would say downfall for prostitute/bimbo/stripper, but then i think theres a big difference in those stories, and the status change in like the one where the hollywood starlette turns herself into a maid. but then again usually those involve weight gain and loss of looks where as with being a whore you dont get fat and your looks are usually made betterish
PilsburyDoughZoe

Return to Site Issues/Feedback