Side Effects, by brucejedi (bs, wg, multi)

Moderator: brucejedi

Side Effects, by brucejedi (bs, wg, multi)

Postby brucejedi » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:18 am

Side Effects
Copyright 2008 by brucejedi
Inspired by taimij64’s classic, “Pieces of You”

Jenna cradled her heavy breasts in her hands. It was a pleasant feeling, not to have them pulling against her chest, or against the shoulder straps of her C-cup bras. She wore one basically all the time—she was embarrassed not to, as the flesh there had grown softer in her first two years of college, causing her boobs to sag. Bras were also the only way to hide her oversized nipples. She released her breasts and peered into the mirror. Her areoles formed a wide, dark circle that she did not find very attractive.

Jenna removed her favorite bra from her dresser. Leaning over, she dangled her breasts into the sturdy cups, then did up the clasp in the back. After considerable adjusting, she still was not pleased with result. She hefted the cups up in front and pulled down the band in the back. There, that produced the cleavage she was looking for. If only it would stay like that for more than half an hour before her breasts pulled the garment back down in front.

She finished dressing. Her blue shirt looked great with her blond hair, but—oh, if only she had blue eyes to match! The dull brown color they were was just so—boring.

Further down, she had no complaints, really. Her thin waist flared out to curvy hips and a mildly squishy butt to balance out her large breasts. She didn’t much care for the two dents in the fabric of her shirt, though. No bra seemed able to conceal them entirely.

“Enchanted Enhancements,” read the sign above the beaded entrance to the wagon. Huh, Jenna didn’t remember that attraction at the county faire last summer.

“I’m gonna go check that place out, Mel,” she said to her roommate. “Be right back.”

Melissa was too caught up in the exotic jewelry on display to take much notice. “Okay…” she muttered, picking up some opal earrings.

The inside of the wagon was wild. Vials of colorful liquid adorned the shelves and a crystal ball sat on the table at the center. Behind it sat a woman who could have been anywhere from 50 to 100 years old. “I’ve been expecting you…” she croaked.

“You have no idea who I even am!” said Jenna. An odd aroma was emanating from the candles hanging from the ceiling.

“Oh, but I do,” said the woman, peering into the ball. “I can tell you’re a girl who obsesses over her appearance.”

“Well, who doesn’t?”

“You have…certain insecurities about your body. Things you would change if the opportunity presented itself.”

“Surgery is too expensive,” Jenna blurted out. “Besides, I’d be concerned about the side effects.”

“Ah yes, side effects, side effects… Jenna, my darling, what if I told you I had something right here that someone like you could afford, something that might…ease your burden, so to speak…”

“How do you know my name?”

“Jenna, dear, if there were one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?”

“Are you serious?” The old woman just stared back at her. The aroma from the candles was making Jenna a little lightheaded. “Uh, my breasts. They could be…firmer, I guess.”

“Ah, the tribulations of getting older,” the woman cackled, as her bones creaked in her back. “Not the first time a woman’s come in here, searching for perkier breasts…”

“I didn’t come in—”

“Jenna, I have just the thing for you. You see that purple vial on the shelf there? Please, reach it for me if you could.”

“This one?”

“Yes, yes. All you need to do is rub that ointment into your breasts—make sure you do so evenly—and you’ll find them sitting higher on your chest within 24 hours.”

Jenna laughed under her breath. This woman was off her rocker. Still, though, the thought of the ointment actually having some effect was making her giddy—or maybe that was from the candles.

“Fourteen dollars and thirty-five cents. That is my price, no higher, no lower.”

Jenna handed her the money and stashed the vial in her purse, anxious to get outside for some fresh air.

“Oh, hi Jen. Look what I found!” said Melissa, holding up a glittery beaded necklace.

“Nice.”

“What was in the wagon?”

“Oh, just some crazy lunatic!”

Jenna unclasped her bra that evening, feeling the weight transfer from her shoulders to her chest as her breasts plopped down to their resting position. The bathroom door was locked—she didn’t want her roommate to know what she was up do. As quietly as she could, she removed the vial from her purse and pulled out the cork. A sweet smell emanated from the opening. Here goes nothing, she thought, as she poured some of the creamy substance onto her hand, then began rubbing it over her left breast. It felt kind of tingly against her soft flesh. Wow, she thought, there must be something in this stuff! She gradually kneaded the full contents of the bottle into her breasts, pausing a couple times to give her nipples a little tease. They might be too big, but they sure were sensitive. By the end, she even felt a little wet between her legs.

When Jenna awoke the next morning, Melissa had already left for church. As she sat up, she noticed something quite odd. There was less movement on her chest than she was used to, and the bottoms of her breasts seemed to lying differently against her torso. She cupped them instinctively through her nightshirt. What was this? Her fingers didn’t push in as far as normal. Her breasts felt—she couldn’t believe it—they actually felt firmer, almost like they had when she was seventeen. That crazy old lady! And to think the ointment cost less than fifteen bucks!

Jenna rose and walked to the mirror, feeling decidedly less swaying and jostling than normal. She pulled off her shirt with the excitement of a little girl unwrapping a birthday present. There, perched high and proud on her chest, sat the breasts of a supermodel, quivering gently as she breathed. True, her nipples were still too big (maybe a second trip to the gypsy was in order…) but the exquisite shape of the firm flesh more than made up for it. They even seemed a little lighter.

An idea popped into Jenna’s head. Rummaging through her dresser she found the red, Victoria’s Secret demi-bra that Robert has bought her for Valentine’s Day. She’d only worn it a couple times for him, since she refused to leave the house with it on, it provided so little support. If she leaned too far over, her breasts would fall right out of the cups. But now, when she clasped it behind her back, her chest felt more than adequately contained. Her cleavage thrust out the top, an effect she could never produce before with her floppy, saggy boobs. She felt like a goddess.

“Hey sexy,” she said into the telephone. Robert’s answering machine carefully recorded her words on the other end. “Pick me up at eight this Saturday, and wear something nice. I’ve got a special surprise for you.” She hung up the phone. Jenna, you didn’t just do that, you sexy little minx!

The next morning Jenna woke up at nine, an hour before advanced algebra. Again, Melissa had left already, this time for her eight o’clock class. As she sat up, she was once again greeted by the seemingly weightless feeling coming from her chest. After two years of lugging those soft bags of Jello around, the contrast was striking.

Jenna stared at her perky breasts in the mirror for solid minute, assuming a number of sexy poses. I can’t wait for Saturday night! she thought. Her nipples tensed up a little at the thought.

After showering, she slipped on a bra. Huh, the cups on this one felt a little loose. Must have been stretched out by the saggage, she figured. But the next bra was the same. In fact, there was a tiny gap between the tops of her breasts and the silk cups. Weird, she thought. She finished dressing and went to class.

Was it just her imagination, or were her breasts moving a little inside her bra? The sensation wasn’t like before, where the milky flesh would pull heavily against the cups when she walked too quickly, causing her chest to sway back and forth. This was more of a jiggly sensation, almost like she was—braless?

Jenna locked herself in the bathroom after dinner to investigate what was wrong. Removing her shirt, she saw that the gap around her cleavage had widened. Very strange. She cupped her bra-clad breasts in her hands. The lined material actually wrinkled before coming into contact with her flesh. There was no other explanation: the bra was too big. Jenna unhooked it in disgust.

What she saw then jarred her even more. Her breasts weren’t poking out to the sides as much as they should have been, even though the space between them was bigger. The image looked strangely familiar, but she couldn’t place it. Jenna turned to the side. What the? It was totally clear from this angle. Her breasts were smaller. Noticeably smaller. The image she was remembering—it was her, from back when she was just starting high school!

“Jenna! What are you doing in there? I need to pee.”

“Uhh, hold on one sec.” She reclasped her bra in a hurry. It felt loose everywhere except in the band. Replacing her baby-doll t-shirt, she could now tell that her bust failed to push it out as far as normal. It made her feel a little less sexy. “All yours,” she said as she emerged, her arms crossed over her chest.

Jenna stood in front of the mirror the next morning. The image before her made her eyes tear up. She was clad in white bra she’d retired to the bottom of her dresser at age sixteen.

She remembered the day quite clearly. With fascination, she had struggled to push her cleavage back into the bra, but that only caused her breasts to poke out from the underwire at the bottom. “Mom!” she called down the hall. “Can I borrow the keys? I need to go the mall for something.” Later that morning, her B-cup bras were replaced by a fine selection of C’s.

The same bra now caused not the slightest crease in her flesh, her perky boobs fitting perfectly in the cups. She tried jiggling her chest back and forth. They quivered gently, nothing like the sexy swaying this would have produced just two days ago. Before she had visited that gypsy woman. Anger filled Jenna’s veins. That evil witch!

But Chem lab was on Tuesday afternoons. She wouldn’t make it back to the faire till tomorrow. Jenna slipped on a top designed to emphasize her bust. It was stretchy around her ribcage and the fabric between her breasts was bunched up into a little bow. It looked alright, but if you stared closely you could tell she no longer filled it out as much as before.

And all day it sure seemed to Jenna that everyone was staring.

Next morning the alarm went off at nine. Algebra in an hour. As Jenna sat up, she felt hardly anything, hardly any movement on her chest at all. Her hands flew to her breasts, and she screamed. She peaked down the collar of her shirt—and screamed again.

A minute later she was standing topless in front of the dorm-room mirror. Her large nipples extended from her now tiny breasts. Her areoles seemed to cover almost half their surface area. There was hardly any crease where her boobs met her chest at the bottom, nothing that had any hope of holding up a pencil—or even a pin. Half a handful of flesh was all that remained in each breast, if that. She tried on the white bra from yesterday. It was way too big. She couldn’t even fill a B-cup!

Jenna looked over at the clock. 9:18. The bus left in twenty minutes—was there still time to get ready? She pulled on a T-shirt with no bra, as there was no smaller undergarment in her dresser. The loose material fell flat against her torso, except for the two prominent points caused by her nipples. Who was she kidding? She couldn’t go to class like this.

So Jenna took the bus to the mall instead. A baggy sweatshirt concealed her nipples as she made her way to Victoria’s Secret. Though braless, she felt only the faintest jiggling underneath her t-shirt.

Busty mannequins mocked her from every direction as she entered the store. “Full Coverage-Full Support” read one of the signs. Jenna no longer needed any support.

“Can I help you, miss?” asked one of the salesladies. She was a C-cup, maybe even a D.

“Uh, I’m okay.”

“Your size will be in the drawers underneath the displays,” she explained. “All that are on the walls are B’s and C’s.”

Shut up, thought Jenna. At last she picked out three different styles in an A-cup, praying she wasn’t any smaller. In the dressing room, she tried to avert her eyes as her tiny breasts were reflected from three different directions. Jenna noticed she no longer had to lean over as she strapped on the first bra. She simply clasped it in the back and straightened the cups in front. Hardly any need for adjustment—what was there to adjust? The garment actually made her chest appear slightly less flat, lifting what little there was for a maximum effect. But it could not produce what anyone would call cleavage. She felt like a little girl playing dress-up.

Her only solace was that there were no wrinkles in the fabric. This was now her size, a 34-A.

From the mall, Jenna rode immediately to the faire. During the trip, her chest felt odd, to say the least. Nothing moved at all when she walked, nor when the bus hit a pothole, or even when she hopped down the steps as it pulled up to her stop. The familiar tugging at her shoulders was also missing, replaced by only the gentle squeeze of the lightweight bra straps against her skin.

It was past lunch time by the time she arrived at the park. She spotted the wagon, parked just where it was last weekend. “Enchanted Enhancements,” the sign read. “Enhancements, huh!” she mumbled under her breath.

The old woman greeted her kindly. “I see you’ve been shopping for your new figure.” She was referring to the Victoria’s Secret bag Jenna was still carrying. “I trust you are pleased with the results?”

“Pleased?!! Are you sick? That ointment you sold me destroyed my breasts!”

“Destroyed?” she asked calmly. Her voice had a soothing tone to it that caused some of Jenna’s anger to dissipate. “You asked for firmer breasts, Jenna, and those you now have.”

Jenna inhaled the smoke from the candles. This was true actually. The texture of her modest endowments was damn near perfect. “But, they, they used to be a C, and now they’re…”

“You can’t expect large, buxom breasts to be firm, can you? That would defy the laws of physics.” Physics? Since when did this woman believe in physics? “I’ll tell you what, sweetheart, since you’re not entirely pleased with the results, I’ll let you choose another enhancement as well, for free.”

“Another one? No! I want…I want my old breasts back. Saggy and all.”

“Jenna, my darling, why? Why? Do you play any sports?”

Jenna caught another whiff of smoke. “Uh, volleyball, and I go running and do some aerobics.”

“And tell me, did your breasts used to be comfortable at your aerobics classes?”

Come to think of it, not at all. “No, you know they weren’t really. They bounced around a lot and it didn’t feel too hot.”

“And what about playing volleyball?”

“Oh, don’t get me started! When we’d play on the beach in bikinis, I felt like I’d fall right out of mine! And I could tell all the boys were staring whenever they moved. It was so embarrassing!”

“I think you’re going to enjoy life a lot better with small, firm breasts, honey.”

Jenna breathed in the scented aroma. She felt a little dizzy, actually. Maybe she should have eaten something before coming in here.

“So what enhancement would you like to compliment your cute little breasts?”

“And you’ll pay for it this time? Oh, let me see…” Her mind wandered. This was so much fun, like shopping for clothes…but for a new body instead! At last it hit her—the decision was obvious. “Madam…”

“Zuliq.”

“Madam Zuliq, right.” The name plate was displayed prominently above the old woman’s chair. “You know, I’ve always been a little self conscious about the size of my…nipples. I feel like everyone’s always staring at them, even through my shirt.”

Madam Zuliq cackled. “I can see them poking through right now, sister!”

“Yeah, that’s the problem. I can’t find a way to conceal them. And there’s something else…”

“Yes, my dear?”

“The areoles, around them, they’re too big as well, especially with my new size. They’ve always looked pretty weird. And now it’s even worse.”

“This is a complicated matter you speak of. It will require more than a simple vial of ointment.”

“Oh, I see. Well, I could choose something else. Blue eyes would—”

“No, I didn’t mean it can’t be done, my darling. Please, remove your shirt.”

“What?” Jenna was starting to feel even dizzier. She could have sworn the old lady had just told her to undress, right there at the faire.

“Let me see your breasts, honey. Let me see all that needs to be done.”

This kind old woman made Jenna feel so at ease that she complied. Glancing behind her to see that the beads in the doorway concealed the two of them from public view, she removed her T-shirt.

“And your sexy little bra as well.”

“Ok.” She unclasped it and slipped the straps off her shoulders. Now she sat topless in front of the gypsy, her small breasts quivering ever so slightly as she breathed.

“Oh my, I see what you mean. Such shapely, perfect breasts, but those nipples are too long, much too long. And those areoles, too wide, too wide.”

“Is there anything you can do?”

“I think there is, sweetheart,” she said as she leaned over and placed the crystal ball on the floor. “Lie back on this table while I get a few things.” With great effort, the old woman stood.

Jenna did as she was told. The table was just big enough for her to rest her back and head against, with her legs dangling off the end.

The woman reached for a small red box on the top shelf. As she opened it, Jenna could see that it was filled with small vials of various liquids, as well as with four or five needles of different lengths.

A pang of fear invaded the girl’s calm thoughts. “You’re going to prick me with one of those?”

“Oh, it will only hurt at first, then the solution will numb the nerves and you’ll only feel a gentle tickle.”

Jenna giggled. “While don’t tickle too hard! They’re really sensitive!”

“I can imagine,” the woman said with a smile.

Jenna closed her eyes tightly as she waited for the needle to come into contact with her breast. Her heart thumped loudly in her chest. “Ow!” she screamed, as she felt a sharp needle-prick at the base of her right nipple. “Owww!” she screamed again, as an even shaper pain hit her left nipple.

“All done, sweetie, all done with that. You won’t feel anything else as intense as that was.”

She hoped not. Her breasts still stung from the pain. A distant feeling that this was not such a good idea entered her thoughts, then escaped them.

After only a minute or so, the pain dulled. She opened her eyes to see the woman pull out another bottle. This one looked more like an eye-dropper. Madam Zuliq squeezed a few drops onto Jenna’s areoles. The liquid started to bubble when it touched her skin, but she felt no pain from this. The old woman was right, it actually tickled.

Over the next few minutes, Jenna’s breasts were pricked by several other needles, and various solutions were rubbed along her nipples and the area around them. Funny, she thought, not only had the first shot numbed the pain, but it seemed to have numbed other sensations as well. With this much attention to her nipples, she would normally have been quite wet down below, but in her present state, the sensations were too dull to have much effect.

At last the procedure was complete. Jenna glanced down at her breasts, which each now had a small gauze pad covering the center.

“Leave those on overnight. They’ll soak up any extra solution, and keep you from seeing your new nipples before the process is complete. They don’t always look so hot before then.”

“Uh, okay.” Jenna sat up and refastened her bra. Funny, she could hardly feel the gauze against her breasts. The numbing solution must need more time to wear off, she figured. “Thank you so much for doing that for free.”

“The pleasure is all mine.”

Jenna stumbled out of the wagon, dizzy from the nipple job or the candle smoke she couldn’t tell which. I need to eat something, she thought, as her tummy growled. She headed to the food stand across the path, her experience in the wagon only a hazy dream in her mind.

Jenna put her sweatshirt back on before she entered her dorm room that afternoon, as it was harder to make out the size of her breasts under the baggy fabric. The self-consciousness she’d felt all yesterday and this morning had returned with a vengeance. As she walked down the hallway, her mind searched for an explanation that Melissa had some chance of believing.

Just as she reached for the door to her room, it opened from the inside. Melissa’s shapely, if not slightly heavy, frame was adorned in tight party clothes. “I’m meeting Alex to watch the soccer game, then we’re having dinner, and then we’re going dancing. So you’ve got the place to yourself tonight.”

“Oh, okay. See ya later.” She could swear Melissa glanced down at her chest while walking by. Did she notice? Oh god, I hope she didn’t notice.

Jenna spent the evening watching the lectures she’d missed on webcam, and concocting an elaborate story that stood some chance of success. Melissa never returned home—must be a fun date, Jenna surmised. She slept in her bra, not wanting to risk displacing the gauze before it was time. She dreamt of small, shapely nipples.

The next morning Jenna stood in the mirror, more than a little worried that the gypsy woman had screwed this one up as well. Try as she might, she could not figure out why she’d let someone with no medical training perform a surgical procedure on her breasts. It had made so much sense at the time, but now…well, before getting all worked up, why not check out the results?

She undid her bra and removed the gauze. This woman was good—not a single drop of blood had stained the inner side, nor had she seen any yesterday in the wagon. Then she peered into the mirror. What she saw brought a tear to eye—but the good of kind of tear, not the bad kind.

There, perched on her diminutive breasts sat two, perfect little nipples, surrounded by pink areoles in exact proportion to the rest of her breasts. Well now, maybe the gypsy wasn’t such a hack after all.

She brought up her hand to touch one of the cute little points. That’s funny, her nipple still felt strangely numb, like there was a thick piece of fabric between it and her hand. She rolled it in her fingers. She could feel some of the pressure, but very little of the sensation on her skin. She felt around the areole. There was maybe a tiny bit more feeling there, but still, nothing compared to what it should have been. She started to panic. The solution should have worn off by now, why couldn’t she feel her nipples? She cupped her breasts in both hands, realizing then that the numbness was not confined to the center, but radiated all the way out to the edges of her breasts. It wasn’t as bad out there—she still had maybe fifty percent sensation around the sides and top, but she had to move all the way off the firm flesh to be able to feel her touch completely. There was no part of her breasts that weren’t at least partly desensitized.

Her fingers returned to her nipples, tickling and squeezing them, longing for the sensation that used to make her heart pulse with pleasure. It didn’t come. It felt no more sexually simulating than touching her leg through a pair of jeans. Her nipples didn’t even get hard. They just sat there limply, the sensation lessening even more the longer she touched them, until she could hardly feel anything at all.

Suddenly she heard a key in the door. Oh my god, Melissa’s here! She should be in class till noon! Oh my god, oh my god…she ran to the closet and looked frantically for something to cover herself. She was too late. The door opened and Melissa emerged, carrying her book bag on her shoulder.

“Class was canceled!” she announced. Then she saw her topless roommate, her chest clutched by her slender arms—too slender to conceal what was missing.

“Jenna, what in the world?”

Jenna collapsed on the bed and began to cry. Through her sobs, she told Melissa the whole story, from the initial vial of ointment, to her shrinking breasts, to her second return to the faire, and now this—the loss of feeling in her resculpted nipples.

“Jenna, why did you let a carnival woman inject something inside you?”

“I don’t know, Melissa, her wagon is so strange. She just talks and makes it seem like everything’s gonna work out perfectly. I’m so stupid—my date with Bobby’s in two days—what am I gonna do?”

“Well, the first thing is to get you to a real doctor.”

They arrived at the campus health center next morning—the first available appointment they could get. Melissa had offered to skip class and keep Jenna company through the traumatic experience.

“So, you tell me your breasts were twice this size four days ago? I see. And do you have anything to confirm this?”

Melissa pulled out a photo of the two of them wearing bikinis.

“I see, and you say you’ve lost some sensation in your nipples?”

“Not just some, a lot—like almost all of it.” Jenna felt incredibly self-conscious sitting there topless in front of the male doctor, her shrunken breasts on full display.

“And it hasn’t improved at all in the past two days?” Jenna shook her head. “Can you feel this?” He squeezed her nipple, how hard she couldn’t really tell.

“Just barely.”

“Lie down on the table, please.” Jenna complied, and the doctor returned with an instrument that looked something like a compass for drawing circles, but with two needle points instead of one. “This is a device used to assessed nerve damage.” (Nerve damage?) “I want you to close your eyes and tell me whether you feel one prick or two.”

“Ok.” Jenna shut her eyes. For a few moments, she didn’t feel anything at all, then a very light prick to her left nipple, so gentle she could have been imagining it. “One,” she said. A few more moments of nothing, then another very light prick to her areole. “One,” she said. “But neither of those felt very hard.”

“Ok, you’re doing great, Jenna.”

She now felt a slightly stronger prick to the flesh about halfway between her nipple and the side of her breast. “One, a little stronger that time…One again. One. One. Two, that time.” The last prick was near the very top of her breast. “Two again. Two. You don’t need to do it on my chest. Everything feels fine there.”

“Just doing a full examination. Okay, let’s try your other breast.” There was a longish pause before she felt another, very mild prick to her right nipple. The procedure continued on that breast with basically the same results as before. “Alright, you can open your eyes now.”

Jenna glanced over at Melissa, who now had a very disturbed look on her face. The doctor was busy writing something down on his clipboard.

“Why did you keep pricking me with only one of the needles?” she asked. “Aren’t you supposed to mix things up to keep me guessing?”

“Jenna,” her roommate blurted out, “he pricked you with both needles every time. And when he did it on your nipples, you didn’t even respond until he pressed it really far in. It looked so painful I could hardly watch.”

“Melissa, stop kidding around, this isn’t funny.”

“I’m afraid she’s telling the truth, Jenna. The woman whom you claim was responsible for this should be arrested for practicing without a license.”

“Wh…what can you do to fix it? I mean, you’ve got a license.”

“Not much, I’m afraid. The nerve damage appears to be quite severe. You may see gradual improvement over time, or then again you may not. I will want to do some more tests, of course.”

“You’re telling me there’s nothing you can do?”

“Let’s get you signed up for those tests, okay?”

Jenna was transferred to the local hospital, where they completed a CAT scan and few other things she didn’t remember the names of. None of the results would be ready until next week. Until then, each doctor told her the same thing: “Sit tight, sometimes these things correct themselves on their own.”

The two girls road the bus back to campus. It was already dark outside.

“Jenna, don’t you think you oughta tell your parents about this?”

“No, I wanna wait and see if its just temporary. If that’s the case, then we can pretend all this never happened, right?”

“And just say you went on a major diet, which only affected your chest?”

“Yeah,” Jenna said. “Something like that.”

Jenna sat in front of the phone, rehearsing what she and Melissa had planned out. Okay, she was ready. Go for it. She dialed Robert’s number.

“Hello?”

“Hey Bobby.”

“Hey sexy.” Jenna felt anything but sexy.

“Bobby, something’s happened, I’m gonna look a little different when you pick me up tonight, okay?”

“What do you mean?”

“You’ll see. I just have one request. Please, no questions tonight, okay? I just want to enjoy our date. I’ll tell you everything eventually.”

“Jenna, you’re scaring me—did you get in a car accident or something?”

“No, nothing like that. Please, no more questions, not now or on the date.”

“Alright.”

“Bobby.”

“Yeah.”

“I love you.”

“I love you, too, sexy.”

She hung up the phone. That was even harder than she thought it would be.

Melissa helped her try on nearly every outfit in the closet over the next half hour. “It’s hopeless, Mel. Maybe I should just stay home.”

“Try on the red one again. You filled it out somewhat. Hey, I thought you said one of the bras you bought was padded. You could try that one.”

“Melissa, that’s the bra I’ve been wearing this whole time!”

“Oh.” Even in this one, Jenna’s chest made only the smallest indentation in the fabric of her clothes.

She slipped back into the red top, imagining that for some reason this time the fabric would produce that wonderfully tight sensation around her bust that used to make her feel so sexual. Instead, it just hung there loosely like it had the two times she’d tried it on that evening. Why again had she agreed with the gypsy that small breasts were better? She could hardly remember the details of that whole experience.

“We’ll go shopping this weekend, Jen, and get some things that are really tight and low-cut.”

“Sure, just to highlight how flat I am?”

“Come on, you know what I mean.”

“I’m sorry, this is not easy to deal with.”

“Let me finish your hair while you do your makeup. Robert’s gonna be here in half an hour.”

As soon as Robert opened the door, his eyes darted down to Jenna’s chest. That’s where they always tended to go, of course, but this time his ogling was accompanied by an odd expression—whether of surprise, or concern, or disappointment, Jenna could not be sure.

Jenna’s hair was done up remarkably, as was her face. Her brown eyes sparked and her rosy cheeks looked downright stunning, but she felt didn’t feel at all alluring. Her little-girl breasts were encased in a well-padded bra, and still they couldn’t fill out her top.

To break up the awkward moment, Bobby moved to hug Jenna tightly in his arms—but that only served to emphasize the sudden change in her anatomy.

A couple times throughout the evening he resolved to ask her what happened, but the look she gave him when he started to form the words convinced him otherwise. They ended up chatting mostly about the upcoming semester as they ate their dinner, though Jenna’s self-consciousness persisted throughout.

Robert’s hand fumbled with the hem of Jenna’s shirt as they kissed. She could feel a heat between her legs…then a cool breeze on her tummy as the hem was lifted. She closed her eyes and raised her arms, waiting for the top to get caught around her breasts.

It slid right past them and up over her head. Then she felt his hands around her back, pulling her towards him. She loved it when her breasts were squished between his chest and hers, oozing out the top of her bra.

But tonight they only pressed against him lightly, and she could barely feel it. He kissed her some more, on the lips and then on her neck. She tilted her head back, as he ran his hands up and down her sides. She felt them move towards her bra-clad breasts, outlining the underwire from below.

Then his caresses ceased—or at least she thought so—but as she looked back down, she saw that he was carefully tickling her breasts through her bra. The thick padding made it even more impossible to feel it. Bobby seemed to notice, his hands moving around back to her bra strap. They danced around it at first, just to tease her. She loved this. At last, they unclasped it effortlessly (Bobby was a real pro). Jenna waited anxiously for that lovely feeling of her breasts spilling out of her bra.

It didn’t come. They jiggled only slightly as the cups fell away. Bobby’s kisses moved lower, to the area right above her breasts. Go lower, go lower, Bobby. Stop teasing me. Touch them—oh god, lick them, fondle them, suck my nipples! He seemed to read her mind. His hands danced around her chest for another moment, then zeroed in on their target. Jen’s head dropped down again to watch them gently caressing her breasts.

But the dull sensations she felt were in stark contrast to the image she saw. She pressed herself into his hands, hoping to magnify the feelings. But all she felt was some added pressure against the tissue beneath her skin, and little else. As his hands circled outward to where her breasts met her torso, she could feel that fine, but the closer to her nipples they roamed, the weaker the sensations got. She watched in anticipation as he moved to tweak her cute little nipples. This used to drive her crazy. She prepared herself to let out a long moan.

All she felt was the gentlest tickle. Seeing so little reaction, he squeezed them. Hard. Jenna felt some very minor pressure.

Bobby lowered her gently onto the bed. Rather than spilling to either side of her torso, her tiny breasts collapsed against her chest, forming into two pathetic little puddles. Bobby seemed to not to care—or at least, pretended not to. He began moving his head around her chest, kissing the flat flesh. His lips closed around Jenna’s left nipple. She knew exactly what he was doing—his tongue dancing rapidly against the tip—but this was only because he’d done it so many times before. All she could feel now was some pressure beneath the skin and a tiny tickle if he brushed her in just the right spot. She shut her eyes, focusing all her concentration on her nipple in hopes of experiencing the faintest erotic sensation.

Nothing.

The wetness she’d felt earlier down below had long since subsided, now that his attention was focused exclusively on her lifeless breasts and nipples. She waited, waited intently for her spark to re-ignite. Instead, what little sensations she felt gradually diminished until they disappeared entirely.

“Bobby? Bobby, sweatheart? Why’d you stop? Keep going, keep going!”

“Jenna, open your eyes.”

“What is it?”

“Jenna, I’ve been licking your nipples like I always do, actually sucking harder when you didn’t show any reaction.”

“But you stopped for a minute near the end, right?”

“No. What do you mean?”

Jenna glanced down at her tiny breasts, barely visible at all in this position. Her soaking wet nipple wasn’t even erect.

“You can’t feel this, can you?” He grabbed her breasts in his hands. They didn’t come close to filling them.

“No, I can—a little.”

“What about this?” He tweaked a nipple.

Jenna stared back at him blankly, a tear forming in her eye.

“You can’t feel that at all?”

“I could when you first started, just barely,” she said meekly, “but not anymore. If you wait a while, I could probably feel a tiny bit again in few minutes.”

“Jenny, baby, who did this to you?”

brucejedi

Part 2

Postby brucejedi » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:19 am

Adjusting to her new figure did not come easily to Jenna. Most of her tops had to be replaced, as her old ones had simply too much fabric around the bust. Some hung so loosely there that they left her bra and nonexistent cleavage exposed. She ended up doing most of her shopping in the juniors’ section, where the sizes were designed to fit a growing girl in her early teens.

The most infuriating experience was shopping for her homecoming dress. Anything that fit her broad hips was way too big on top. Strapless styles were out of the question as there was nothing to hold them up. She finally settled on one with straps wide enough to allow her to wear a bra. Maybe a gel-filled pushup could create at least the illusion of curvature.

Even that idea, though, fell flat. Staring at herself in the dressing-room mirror, she realized that the Miracle-bra she’d tried on didn’t quite live up to its name. The strategically-placed pads thrust the majority of her breasts up and out of the bra, but she looked ridiculously small even then. Glancing at her silhouette, she could see her bust poking out no more than an inch from her torso. She bounced up and down on her toes, and her cleavage barely even quivered. A largish A-cup, and maybe you’d see some movement, but the small-to-medium A that she was—not a chance.

Jenna’s shopping woes were compounded by her stagnant love-life. She’d never realized before how important nipple stimulation was to achieving climax. Robert still hadn’t given up hope that her shrunken breasts would somehow spring back to life, and he devoted considerable attention to them in bed. Once or twice, he even commented on how cute they looked now, so perky and youthful. Jenna wasn’t convinced.

“Can you feel this yet?” he’d ask, rubbing her nipple between his fingers.

“Uh, yeah, a little.”

But the truth was, she hadn’t regained an ounce of feeling, and coming on two-months since her run-in with the gypsy, she was beginning to lose hope. Increasingly nervous that Bobby would lose interest, she’d settled into the habit of faking her orgasms. With nothing coming from her nipples, their lovemaking never quite succeeded in actually pushing her over the edge.

Determined not to let her fiery spirit be extinguished entirely, Jenna searched for a way to retain her sanity. And she found it in the most unlikely of places.

It came totally by surprise. Just two days after “the disaster,” as she’d settled on calling it, she’d set out for a jog around campus. Amazing what a difference two cup sizes made! Her chest felt as light as a feather, clad only in an everyday bra and still not even bouncing. Well, maybe there was one advantage to being flat-chested. A week later, she joined the cross-country team. Minus those jiggly weights on her torso, she discovered she wasn’t half bad an athlete.

If only it made up for the humiliation of greeting Robert in her juniors’ style prom dress. Her hips flared out invitingly, but looked terribly out of proportion to her pathetic breasts. Her butt stuck out about four times as far as her bust did.

Bobby kissed her when she greeted him at the door. Then she felt his hand roam towards her ass, giving it a gentle squeeze. Oh my god, that boy was sexy. As their tongues intertwined, she felt a drop of moisture in her panties. But there was nothing, not even the faintest tingle, in her nipples. They sat limply within her bra, as they had since she’d awoken the morning after the disaster.

It was then that the strangest thought popped into Jenna’s desperate mind. Maybe—maybe there was someone who could restore what was lost.

“I figured the cops would have locked you up by now,” said Jenna. The aging gypsy sat across from her in the wagon. A cascade of smoking candles was the only source of heat against the cold November air outside.

“I have my way with the police, little one,” said Zuliq.

“I imagine you do.”

“So did you return to make small talk, or do we have business to discuss?”

Jenna spoke softly. “Madam Zuliq, please, why didn’t you tell me the nerve damage would be permanent?”

“You never asked,” the gypsy cackled.

“My nipples are useless. They say I won’t even be able to nurse.”

“Useless?” Zuliq looked surprised. “But how do they look?”

Jenna blinked her eyes, a little irritated by the smoke. “Well, they look terrific.”

“So their use is to be beautiful. That’s a use.”

“But I can hardly even feel it when my boyfriend touches me there now. At one point, I didn’t even know he was doing it…” Then Jenna’s demeanor changed. “Please! The doctors can’t do anything! You’re the only one who knows what was done to them! That’s the only reason I came back here. You have to do something to wake them back up! Please, I’ll pay you anything.”

“I’m sorry, my dear, but you ask the impossible. The doctors were very correct. The alteration to your nerve endings was permanent. A necessary side effect of the procedure.”

“A necessary side effect?!!”

“But sweetheart, think about it this way. Did you like it when your boyfriend used to focus all his attention on your breasts, not touching you anywhere else?”

“Well, no, but…”

“It gets boring, doesn’t it? First base, second base, third base, grand-slam! French, feel, finger…kablam! And that’s the end of it. You’re just a series of body parts for him to play with.”

Damn that cursed smoke was affecting her again. Concentrate on what she’s saying, Jenna, don’t believe her lies. The problem was that all this was the truth. She hated when Bobby went straight from her breasts to her pussy, ignoring everything in between.

“You see, this way he’ll be forced to be more…creative in the bedroom, as he starts to notice your lack of response to his preoccupation with your breasts.”

“I’m more than just a pair of breasts… Maybe now he’ll learn that!”

“That’s right! That’s right, honey. Let me ask you another question. How have you felt when he’s talked to your breasts instead of your face?”

“Well, now he hardly even looks at them, there’s so little to see—”

“No, no, not now! I mean before, before when they were bigger. Did he gawk at them then?”

Jenna breathed in deeply. “All the time. It made me feel kind of cheap.”

“I know just what you mean, sister. It’s a hard, hard habit to break. Men are so accustomed to staring down there that they hardly notice our faces anymore…that is, unless we can mesmerize them with something else…”

“Like what?” Jenna was getting excited by where this conversation might be headed.

“My child, did you mention one time that you wished your eyes were blue like the sky?”

“Well, I’ve wanted blue eyes since I was a little girl.”

“Then you shall have them. Your eyes will be so stunning that Bobby will be transfixed.” Transfixed, she liked the sound of that. “You’ll bat your lashes and he’ll melt, right there in front of you.” Melt! Did she hear that correctly? This was sounding too good to be true.

“Do you sell some kind of colored contacts or something?”

“Oh no, honey, blue will be your natural color.”

Jenna caught another large whiff of smoke. “Oh, do it! Do it right here in the wagon. How much will I owe you?”

“27 dollars and 85 cents.”

“Wait, wait a second. Will there be any…side-effects this time?”

“There are always side-effects, honey. What you need to ask yourself is, how badly do you want blue eyes?”

“So bad I could scream.”

“Well, then, I think you should pay me first this time, and then we’ll begin.” Jenna handed her the wad of cash. “Keep the change,” she stammered. The room seemed to spin around her.

“Lie back once again on the table.” Madam Zuliq hefted her heavy body off the chair and rummaged through the back shelf till she found what she was looking for.

“Will this hurt?”

“Oh no, honey. Not a bit.” She returned with a small bottle of bright blue liquid. “Just try not to close your eyes, as this can stain your eyelids if it gets on them.”

Stain my eyelids…wait a second, what will it do to my eyes then? Trust her Jenna, she knows what she’s doing. Look how well your nipples turned out, so beautiful to look at.

The first drop landed in her right eye. She did blink a couple times, but only after it hit. “Did I any get on my eyelid?”

“No, my dear. You’re doing wonderfully.”

The second drop was squeezed into her left eye. “Now close your eyes and look all around so that the solution gets fully worked in.”

“Ok.”

“And that’s it, the procedure is complete.”

“That’s it?” She was expecting something more like the nipple surgery.

“That’s it.”

Jenna slowly opened her eyes. They tingled intensely, but there was no pain at all. She blinked a couple times, having trouble focusing. “Can I have a tissue or something? I think I must have teared up, because things are pretty blurry.”

“Certainly, my dear,” and Zuliq handed Jenna her handkerchief.

It didn’t seem to work. Even after clearing the tears from her eyes, everything still seemed all fuzzy.

“My, oh my, look at the time! You’ll have to excuse old Madam Zuliq while she closes down her shop for the day.”

“But wait! I can’t—”

“Not good to overstay one’s welcome, young lady. The door is that way. I’m sure you’ll return if you need any more enhancements.”

Jenna could hardly see which way the lady was pointing. Everything was such a tangled blur. She stumbled in the direction she figured the door was in, knocking a lamp off the table on the way out. “I’m sorry, I’m having trouble—”

“No problem, no problem at all, really. I must be going now. Hurry along.”

Jenna tripped on the steps. She couldn’t really see her feet, or the ground, for that matter. From the patch of grass where she landed, she glanced around at the blend of swirling colors that the world had now become. Rising to her feet, she walked very slowly, with her hands out in front her to avoid bumping into anyone.

“Do you need some help, miss?” came a voice from somewhere, she couldn’t tell exactly where.

“No. No, I’m fine.” She shut her eyes tightly and shook her head back and forth. Still lightheaded from the smoke, this almost caused her to loose her balance yet again. She slowly opened them, and the same dizzying blur was there to greet her. Holding up her hand in front of her face, she saw only a formless block of color, which melted into the other formless shapes around it.

Jenna screamed, then fainted.

“Jenna! Jenna are you alright?” The voice was Melissa’s.

Jenna didn’t want to open her eyes, afraid of what she’d see—or not see. “Mel, is that you?” she said meekly.

“A man called me on your cell-phone. I was the first number in your speed-dial.”

“Oh,” was all she could say.

“Jenna, open your eyes, it’s me.”

It could have been Godzilla, for all she knew, aside from the familiarity of the voice. The fuzzy blob before her told her nothing.

“Mel, hand me a mirror please.”

“Okay…”

Jenna reached out her hand aimlessly, and Melissa had to place the mirror directly between her fingers.

“Jenna, what’s wrong?”

She peered into the mirror, holding it right up close against her face. She could just make out two, fuzzy blue ovals starring back at her. Jenna put the mirror down. “Melissa, will you tell me something? What color are my eyes?”

“They’re blue, Jenna, and they’re gorgeous. What do you mean, couldn’t you see them in the mirror?”

“No.”

“What?”

“Mel, I can’t…I can’t see anything. It’s all a swirling mess.”

“How many fingers am I holding up?”

Jenna just stared back at her, her baby blues blinking every few moments.

“We need to get you to the hospital. Why in the world did you ever come back here?”

“I…I don’t know.” Melissa helped Jenna stand. The back of her head was sore where it hit the ground, but other than that she was alright, aside from her eyesight. “Hold my hand. And tell me what’s in front of me.”

“Do things get clearer when they’re close up?”

“No.”

It was scary to walk having no clue what was around her, but Melissa did a decent job as her guide. “Twig in the path here, Jenna. Okay, now were going downhill a bit. Alright, here’s the curb. Step up, up onto the bus. That’s it. Use the handrail to keep your balance.”

“Where does this bus take us?”

“To the transfer point, and then…the hospital or the police station. Your pick.”

“Take me somewhere where they can remove this junk from my eyes.”

Melissa escorted her nearly blind friend through the doorway to the emergency room. “You know what that says, right?” she asked, pointing to the huge sign above them that read “EMERGENCY.”

“What what ways?”

“You can’t see those lit up letters?”

“Mel, I told you, I can’t see letters. I can’t even see the hospital.”

Upon learning what the issue was, the nurses put the girls at the top of the queue. Still, it was twenty minutes before an eye specialist could see them. In the meantime, Melissa tried to explain what was happening on the TV screen.

“Okay, now Bart is jumping out the window, and Homer is right behind him, but he gets stuck, and in the bottom corner of the screen—”

“Mel, it’s no use. I don’t have a clue what’s going on.”

“Jenna? The doctor will see you now,” called one of the nurses.

Jenna grabbed Melissa’s hand tightly as she stumbled down the hall.

“Can you see the top row of letters?”

“Where?”

“What about now?”

“Still nothing.”

The doctor kept flipping dial after dial, altering the prescription every which way to see if it would produce any noticeable effect on Jenna’s eyesight.

“Wait, go back to that one. Yeah. I can make out the wall now, sort of.”

They continued on.

“Okay, so now you can see the letters but not read them?”

“Yeah, the first row, anyway.”

“Is that any better?”

“No.”

“Worse, or no change?”

“No change. Doctor, my eyes are starting to hurt.”

“We’re making progress—progress, I say! We must continue!” And they did.

At last, Jenna could read all but the bottom row of letters, which will were still pretty blurry.

“These lenses will need to be custom made, but given that you’re legally blind without them, we’ll get the technicians on it right away. You won’t have much selection by way of frames, I’m afraid. You know, Miss, you really do have beautiful eyes. It’s a shame you can’t see out of them.” This man had a very dry sense of humor.

“What about contacts?”

He laughed out loud. “With your prescription? I don’t think so.”

“Can’t they do laser surgery? Or anything?”

He shook his head. “It appears that whatever was squirted into your eyes altered the chemical makeup of the retina, impairing its optical functionality. That’s why finding lenses that fully correct the problem is impossible. It also means that laser surgery would probably make things even worse.”

“So am I near-sighted or far-sighted?”

“Neither. You’re what we label, vision-impaired.”

“So there’s nothing you can do?”

“Nothing?!! The glasses you’re getting will give you about 85-90 percent of your vision back. I would say that’s a lot more than nothing!”

Jenna just sat there, batting her eyelashes. Blue eyes, she kept saying to herself. I have blue eyes, now.

After another hour in the waiting room, the nurse called them back in. “Miss Jones, your lenses are ready.”

Back in the doctor’s office, Jenna stretched out her hand blindly. The doctor guided her wrist with one hand and placed her new glasses in her palm with the other. The frames felt like they weighed a ton. “There you are. Try them on.”

Jenna fumbled to extend the ear clips. As she lifted the contraption to her face, the world finally snapped back into focus—almost as clear as it used to be. The slight fuzziness that remained was annoying, but figured she’d get used to it eventually. It would take a lot more getting used to the awkward feel of the bulky frames.

“How are they?”

“Uh…they feel kind of heavy on my face.”

“Well, those are very thick lenses. Any thinner and your vision would be even worse.”

“Do you have a mirror?”

“Certainly,” said the doctor. “Ah, college girls, so obsessed with how they look.”

Jenna gaped at the horrid sight before her. Yes, her eyes were now blue, but their beauty was totally hidden by the nerdy frames. The lenses was so thick and rounded that they made her pupils bulge out. It donned on her then that she would never see the stunning face she supposedly now possessed. It would either be distorted by these ugly glasses, or else just a shapeless blur—visible to everyone but herself.

“I’m going to issue the license, but understand that you must wear your glasses at all times while driving.”

“Yes, ma’am,” said Jenna. She’d managed to pass the vision test at the DMV, though she was pretty sure she’d gotten some of the letters wrong.

At least they were written in a larger font than her readings for class. Even with her glasses, it would often take her twice as long to get through them as it used to. She’d mistake an “m” for an “n,” a “t” for an “l,” which would change the whole meaning of the sentence, and she’d have go back and read it again. Her grades had taken a hit as a result.

Jenna wore the frames pretty much everywhere, to the gym, to parties, on her dates with Robert. She felt so nerdy with them on. Even with generous amount of eye makeup, her baby blues lacked any degree of sex appeal—imprisoned as they were behind a quarter inch of glass. But removing them was not an option. When she’d first wake in the morning, she grab for them impulsively, afraid even to walk to the bathroom for fear she’d trip and fall.

Her vision problems also contributed to the ongoing nightmare that was her sex life. Robert would remove her glasses just after they started kissing. Then he’d whisper how hot she looked with her pearly blues, while she stared back at him blankly, unable to distinguish his sexy body from the wall behind it. The whole experience was like having sex blindfolded. She would feel his hands roaming around her body, carefully avoiding her useless breasts. Eventually he’d enter her while she lay there trying vainly to make out his face through the blurs. She still had yet to climax since her first visit to the gypsy.

She was determined never go back there. After all, not everything in her life was a disaster. She’d led her cross country team to the state tournament and was looking at an athletic scholarship for next year. Running in the brisk winter air brought a sense of serenity that almost made her forget the loss of her breasts and eyesight.

Almost… But now here she found herself in front of the snow-covered wagon. It was cold enough outside that her nipples should have tensed up, but of course they didn’t. She wiped the snowflakes off her nerdy frames and slipped inside.

Later that evening, she sat in her bedroom, a small black box on her lap. “Open this when you’re alone,” the gypsy had said, “and your bedroom troubles will be over.”

Ha ha, Jenna giggled as she opened the lid. Inside on a bed of cotton was a tiny, red dildo. It looked very real, although, it wasn’t actually erect. She examined it. As her fingers brushed across the shaft, it grew warm. She felt it tense up, growing to a respectable size. Believe it not, it was kind of turning Jenna on. Here goes nothing, she murmured, as she unbuttoned her jeans.

Jenna spread her legs and inserted the object. It felt nice. She slid it in and out, feeling herself getting wet. For four or five minutes she screwed herself with the dildo. Any minute now, she panted. But then, to her surprise, the object in her pussy began to shrink. No, no! she nearly screamed, but by then it wasn’t even hard enough to stay inside her.

Moaning, she held it in front of her face. It was covered in her juices. There were also a couple drops of something else smeared around the tip. Not surprisingly, it resembled semen. It sure didn’t smell like semen, though. It smelled like sweet ambrosia. Jenna almost wanted to lick it with her tongue.

Don’t be disgusting, she scolded herself. Realizing that no amount of coaxing could make it hard again, she wiped the sweat from her forehead and tried, vainly, to go to sleep.

The next day Jenna sat in class, squinting in an effort to make out the professor’s tiny handwriting. She had to pee. Badly. It was odd—she didn’t have to go at all before lecture started, but suddenly it had hit her lick a ton of bricks. She crossed her legs tightly to avoid an accident. She made it through class, just barely.

That evening she lay alone in her bed, tickling her new playmate with her fingers. It pulsed happily in response. Her plan tonight was to get it good and ready before she plunged it in. Maybe that would give it that extra oomph to get her over the top.

Moments later, she felt the orgasm coming on. She was as close as she’d been since first visiting the gypsy. She clenched her teeth in anticipation. No! Come on, a little longer, please? But it was no use, the harder she pumped, the limper the fallis became until it flopped uselessly against her clit. Why wasn’t she able to cum without penetration like a normal girl? But she’d never managed that even before Madam Zuliq had entered her life. And her fingers never seemed to do the trick either.

She held the little devil in front of her face. Oh god, it smelled delicious, like caramel candy. But although even more of that gooey concoction had leaked out this time, she refrained from sucking on it. The thought of getting some of her own juices in her mouth repulsed her beyond description.

Not again! As she sat in class the pressure between her legs was even more unbearable than yesterday. It took all her concentration to hold it in. It almost felt as if the muscles in her groin weren’t working right. Like they weren’t strong enough or something. Five or six minutes was all she could take. She’d have to find a bathroom, or there’d be a large mess in her lecture chair.

She made it to the ladies room, but not to the toilet. Walking and clenching those tired muscles at the same time proved too difficult, and not a small amount escaped before she sat down, spraying all over her skirt. Fortunately, everyone else was still in class, so she was able to make it back to her dorm room safely. She did it pantyless, as her sopping wet underwear now lay in the trash.

Jenna’s life was unraveling before her eyes. At practice that afternoon she managed only ten sit-ups before collapsing on the mat. The muscles in her lower abdomen ached something fierce. Then while on the 4-mile circuit she tripped on a root and scraped up her knee. The whole run her stride felt awkward, and she knew she was minutes over her normal time.

The wound on her knee properly cared for, her eyes fell upon her little red friend. Her pulse quickened just at the thought. It was only seven o’clock, but a little fun before starting her homework couldn’t hurt. She’d had a long day, after all.

This time she really made a show of it, licking the warm shaft with her tongue and fondling the fake balls in her fingers. A drop of the nectar leaked out even before she thrust the dildo inside her. She road it gently at first, then picked up speed as she felt it grow stiffer. She trembled in anticipation. Please, let it happen, let it happen, she gasped. And it did. She felt the dildo explode inside her, hot liquid shooting everywhere. That was enough to send her over the edge.

Exhausted, she flopped back against mattress. She would have lain there longer had it not been for the sugary aroma emanating from between her legs. She just had to taste it. She just had to. Without thinking, she removed the still hard dildo from her pussy and sucked it dry. There wasn’t much of the serum left – the vast majority was deep in her slit – but what she did manage to lap up tasted sweeter than chocolate syrup.

Jenna awoke the next morning around six. Crap! Her book bag still lay unopened on the floor, none of her assignments even begun. Her whole evening had been consumed by the deep slumber following her orgasm. Well, it was still a couple hours till math class. She could at least get something done. She rolled out of bed…and fell face first onto the carpet.

Her legs, no actually just her hips, refused to listen to anything she told them to do. While she flailed around helplessly, a familiar sensation emanated from between her legs. Before she could even register what was happening, her panties were soaked. She tried to squeeze the stream to a stop, but it was as if the muscles there belonged to another person.

Jenna burst into tears. Melissa came running from the other room.

* * * 3 months later * * *

“Congratulations, Jenna, I think we can finally say goodbye to this walker.”

Jenna managed a meek smile.

“Walk across the room again, sweetheart.”

Her hips swayed awkwardly as she trudged to where the physical trainer stood. It was as if she were wearing stiletto heels, but of course, heels of any sort were out of the question, as she’d most certainly trip and fall.

“Still no luck with the sit-ups, though, huh?”

“None,” said Jenna. Just then her bladder decided to release. The adult diaper she wore absorbed the spray.

“I’m sorry, honey, but I’m beginning to think there’s not going to be much progress there.”

She was referring to the fact that Jenna could no longer do a sit-up to save her life. The muscles in her stomach were too weak and unresponsive.

“Thereth nothing elthe you can do?” asked Jenna.

“I’m afraid not. The damage to the nerves there was too severe.” That’s the same thing they had said when she insisted on letting her try to run. A slow, labored jog was all she could manage, and she’d lose her balance after just a few strides.

“And what about my thpeech?”

“If you continue to practice the exercises we gave you, you might still see some improvement. But don’t expect miracles.”

Jenna swore under her breath. The exercises they’d given her made her feel like a first grader learning to read.

“Call me if you have any more questions,”

“Okay, thankth Tharah, I will.”

Robert was waiting for her in the lobby of the clinic. As he hugged her, she felt his arms press into her spongy back. The months of learning again how to walk had taken a toll on her figure. Unable to exercise, she’d gained about 14 pounds and a whole clothing size if not a little more. If only some of it had gone to her chest.

That night, Robert gazed at his pudgy girlfriend from across the dinner table. Her nerdy glasses rested on her rounded cheeks. Just then she felt a hand on her toneless thigh.

“Bobby, thweetheart, what are you up to?” she teased.

“Oh nothing,” He squeezed her very squeezable flesh. A ruffle could be heard as she shifted in her seat. Her diaper made it awfully hard to be discreet these days. At least it wasn’t wet right now.

Moments later Jenna lay face up on the mattress. A couple months ago, she’d finally convinced him to leave her glasses on, so at least she could see her boyfriend properly. The new bra she was wearing, a 36-A, dug into the flesh at her sides, but not much cleavage escaped out the top. Her blouse lay with her skirt in a trail on the way to the door. Jenna blushed. She didn’t like Robert seeing her tummy.

He removed her diaper.

The doctors had been baffled by the magical serum’s effects. For instance, Jenna could spread her legs but not close them. And she’d regained a good deal of control over her leg muscles, but none over her bladder. The doctors reasoned that the serum had affected her groin most strongly because that’s where most of it was absorbed. The clumsiness of her thighs was caused by what dribbled out of her after she’d fallen asleep.

“Oh, Bobby, I love you tho much,” said Jenna. At first, Robert had a hard time understanding her through her thick lisp, but it wasn’t a problem now. He did regret her loss of skill in giving blowjobs, however.

“Ooh! Do that more. It feelth thooo good!” she squealed, as he teased her eager pussy. Soon the foreplay blossomed into all-out sex. Her thighs and stomach jiggled as Robert slammed his cock into her. Her first orgasm came just seconds into the affair.

“Yeth, yeth!” she screamed.

The doctors had been blunt with Jenna about the effects the serum would have on her sex life. Don’t expect much responsiveness down there, they’d warned her. But in fact, just the opposite was the case. When she’d gotten over the embarrassment of telling them the truth, they were confused at first. It dawned on them later that the serum deadened only voluntary muscles, thus allowing automated reflexes to operate completely unrepressed. When this discovery had been made, it didn’t take long for Madam Zuliq to persuade the authorities to drop all charges in exchange for the secret recipe. The substance was now being bottled and shipped to drug stores across the nation.

A third orgasm coursed through Jenna’s body. It was not the life she would have chosen, flat chested with dead nipples, nearly blind, unable to run or even jog, and permanently in diapers. But at least Bobby didn’t seem to mind. And the sex was good.

Really good.

The end.
brucejedi

Re: Side Effects, by brucejedi (BS, WG, multi)

Postby Matt L. » Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:54 pm

A darker twist than I'm used too but I can't deny, you write very well indeed. Looking forward to your next composition.
Matt L.
Transformation Grand Master

Re: Side Effects, by brucejedi (bs, wg, multi)

Postby taruliina » Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:12 am

Really good, thank you
taruliina

Return to BruceJedi