Vanishing Point Part 2

Vanishing Point Part 2

Postby Ibee M. » Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:10 pm

Vanishing Point Part 2

Story & Editing By Hal

Sarah quickly took my folded adult clothes and heels and slid them under the love seat in the women’s lounge.
She unlocked the door and peered out-- the hall outside was quiet. Preternaturally quiet, I thought, especially for a work day.
Like the whole world knew something was off-kilter.
Mere words could not describe the absolute and complete humiliation I felt at that moment.
I was now dressed like a little school girl... worse,
I LOOKED like a little girl. I worked here as an adult...people knew me...the thought that they would now see me
in my little girl persona, Disney princess panties and all, mortified me.
Sarah turned around the name plate again on the outside of the door and we went out, She served
as lookout, guiding me along the hallways until we got to the bank of elevators in our lobby. I took small steps,
not only hesitant to be seen dressed the way I was but also to conceal my underpants. Sarah hurried me along like an impatient mother.
Sarah pressed the G button for ground floor, and we began the interminable wait as the elevator slowly rang upwards.
“Well, hey, Sarah!” A voice called from behind us, a voice I didn’t recognize.
Oh, shit.
Sarah’s eyes widened as she turned around. She plastered a huge, fake grin on her
face. “Well, hello, Mr. Richards! Long time no see!” She took Mr. Richards proffered hand
and shook it.
“I have to say, Sarah, I am a little miffed that they took you off my account,” Mr.
Richards said in a jovial tone. “You were the best financial manager I’ve ever worked
with!” Sarah blushed, but before she could say anything else, Mr. Richard’s beady eyes fell
on me. His gaze raked over me in a curious fashion. Lascivious or not, I couldn’t tell. “And
who is this little girl, pray tell?” It was then I noticed he was looking at the mirror on the wall behind me
My cheeks reddened, and I could feel tears prick at the back of my eyes. My disney princess underpants peeked
out by a full third from under my school jumper even when standing completely still. With a savage tug I tried to pull
it down, trying to lengthen it. Keep it together, Madison.
Sarah slung an arm around me and pulled me close. “This is my kid sister, Maddie, Mr. Richards. My parents had a late one!”
Mr. Richards chuckled fondly, then reached out and--I couldn’t believe it--actually
pinched my cheek! “Sometimes you just need one more!”
I had never been more grateful for anything in my life when the elevator dinged at
the same time Mr. Richards patted absently at his coat pocket.
“Well shit,” he mumbled, and smiled a chagrined smile. “Looks like I left my
wallet in the meeting room. You ladies have a good day, you hear?” He turned back around
on the heel of his Gucci loafer and disappeared down the hallway.
“I have never felt so humiliated in my entire life,” I said as the elevator door closed
behind us. My voice sounded whiney, even to me, but I couldn’t help it. I rubbed my cheek
with my fist as a tear slipped my eye.
Sarah looked at me with a raised eyebrow, and, I could tell, a growing amount of
judgment. “Madison, you have youthful looks. Most women would kill for that. Besides,
the whole point is that you’re dressing like young teenager. Take that as an indication that
you’re pulling it off. It’s a good thing, especially for what we’re doing. ” Her tone clearly
indicated that she was tired of my pouting, but the complaining was beginning to feel hard
to control.
We made it to the ground level, and there, my heart dropped as I looked through the glass of the front doors.
Who should be climbing out of a sleek, black town car but Susan and Emily, direct from the airport.
“Quick!” Sarah jerked her chin to the tall, frilly potted palm beside me. “Stand
there, I’ll distract them.”
Sarah crossed the lobby to hold the door open. I couldn’t hear the conversation
between the three of them, but whatever it was, it was engrossing enough that Susan and
Sarah didn’t look toward me. Emily, however, took one look over her shoulder and must
have seen something suspicious, because she said something to her mother and began
walking straight towards me.
Sarah, noticing that Emily had broken apart, sent me an alarmed look over Susan’s
shoulder.
But it was too late.
“What. Are. You. Doing?” Emily’s high, girlish voice couldn’t have held more glee
and disdain. “Are you wearing my school clothes?!”
I struggled to maintain some semblance of dignity as I stepped out from behind the
potted plant. I swallowed hard and tried to control the trembling in my voice. I tugged
futilely at the skirt, knowing my panty-clad ass was peeping out, hoping to cover my
disgrace. “If you must know, I was trying to help you out with registration.”
Emily’s lips curled upward and she raised an eyebrow. God, how did a fourteen year-
old already know to make such a grown woman expression? It made me feel childish
beside her, never mind that she was wearing an impeccable outfit, especially for someone
her age. Perfectly tailored, designer-brand skinny jeans, and a wide-strap white top.
To finish it off, Emily wore a small,
discreet diamond on a slim rose-gold chain around her neck, an Apple watch on a custom
band around her wrist, and the hottest new sneakers, shiny and clean. Her hair was
perfectly layered and shaggy. To anyone who knew, it was an expensive, precise haircut,
made to look disheveled.
“Help me out? You think you can go into St. Agnes looking, what, ten, and actually
register for high school classes? Oh my god. You’re so embarrassing.” Her eyes lit up as
they traveled down my body. “Oh. My. God. Are you wearing my underwear? With little
Disney princesses on them?” Her malicious laughter bounced off the marble hallway. “My
mom brought those as a joke, you idiot.”
“No! Emily! Shh!” I pleaded desperately, trying to shrink myself more and more. I
hunched towards the wall. “Come on, Emily, please.” Even as I said I could feel the
underwear pinching at me, the constricting bra making it hard to breathe.
“I just can’t believe it,” Emily continued, eyes lit with triumph. “To think that I
used to be jealous of you! You were so adult and had all of these cool, designer clothes
and worked a cool job. I wanted to be you when I grew up.”
My eyes burned and my cheeks flushed with humiliation. And still, Emily
continued, moving closer, bearing down on me. I cowered even further, feeling awkward
and stumpy, compared to her.
“Look at you,” she sneered. She reached down and before I could stop her, her
fingers found the elastic line under the thin hose and popped the too tight underwear.
Crack! Somehow she found enough space for a full on snap!
“YEOW!” I cried out and bit my lip. I could feel the welt begin to form on my ass. “Emily,” I
begged meekly. “Please--”
“Sniveling like a little girl. Who are you? You used to flaunt your apartment and
your car and your trips and now?” Now, teasing wasn’t enough, and she burst out into full
out rolling laughter.
“Yeah, well, you’re going to have to wear this uniform every day at school!” I said with less confidence than intended.
The insult was lame, and so was my voice, which had taken on a distinctly girlish register.
Emily straight up guffawed. “Oh, no, honey. I’d never look like that. Besides,
that’s the base requirement issue uniform. Not like we have to wear that. But you were
duped, because apparently you’re stupid. Aren’t you supposed to be, I don’t know, an adult
and smart or something?” She gave me another look over, triumphant and mean. There was
a scornful glint in her eye. “Do you even know what a school girl does, Baby Maddie?
Now your life is just wearing ugly ass uniforms, doing boring busy work. Doing what
you’re told, all the time. No freedom.”
“Th-th-this isn’t forever,” I stuttered, then clapped my hands to my cheeks in
mortification. I hadn’t stuttered since I was ten.
“Th-th-this isn’t forever,” Emily mocked. “Are you sure about that?”
Why did it feel like it was going to be forever? What was happening? Christ, I
used to be able to get this brat to shut up just by giving her a (patronizing) smile and
offering to let her spritz on some of my expensive Valentino perfume. But now she lorded
over me, took everything I said and used it against me.
Madison Prell, get a hold of yourself. This was a favor that went wrong, and you
can go back to your clothes, your job, your life, anytime.
“Oh, look, everyone is coming down for lunch. I think that I’ll go to the cafeteria
and tell everyone your new nickname. That’ll be fun, don’t you think?”
I gasped. “Emily, no!”
Emily smirked. “Bye, Baby Maddie. Maybe I’ll send someone to help you find
your way back to the daycare, huh? You seem a little lost.”
Emily sauntered away. I made to run after her, to catch her and stop her somehow
because I could see how she was beelining right for Jennifer and Peter, when I tripped over
my own feet and went sprawling to the ground.
“Careful, little girl!” A matronly woman stooped down beside me, sliding her
hands under my armpits and pulling me up. Staying crouched and somehow eye-level with
me, she crooned. “Oh, you look lost, little one! Where’s your mama? How did you escape
the nursery?”
Large tears spilled onto my cheeks.
“I’m not a little girl!” I protested.
The woman smiled patronizingly at me. “Well, honey, let’s pull down your skirt,
all right? Your cute little princess panties are showing!”
I jerked free of the women’s embrace and run down the hallway to the cafeteria,
Mary-Janes squeaking on the warm, golden marble. Maybe somehow I had changed places
with Emily. Full on body-switch. Part of me knew that was crazy, but what else could
explain the fact that everyone couldn’t see that I was me--Madison Prell, twenty-five,
junior analyst at the most prestigious financial firm in the entire Midwest!
The most disturbing thing, and what I didn’t want to admit, was that I was starting
to feel it too. I could feel the tights pinch my princess-pantied ass with every step, how the
cheap patent leather of the Mary Janes rubbed against my skin, sure to be leaving blisters.
Sweat gathered under where my tits should be, making the cheap shirt fabric stick to my
skin.
The cafeteria doors slid open before me, and for a moment I felt comfortable again.
This was real, and one of my favorite places in the building. The cafeteria was positioned
in a large, glass enclosed atrium. Sunny and spacious, with modern, slimline chairs and
tables, it was the perfect place to grab coffee, eat your lunch, or take an informal client
meeting. Water features provided soothing background noise, and lush indoor gardens
provided quiet green space. The atrium-cafeteria space was specifically designed to
alleviate the adult pressures of the financial world, and walking into the atrium always
made me feel so chic. I had clawed my way into this job and deserved these perks.
But now. Now I stood at the entryway, the absurdity of my clothes and the chill on
my legs reminding me that there was no way to escape humiliation. I would be seen. What
was I even thinking about, coming in here where they could all see me? The disparity
between this ill fitting, juvenile school uniform, tights-with-underpants showing outfit and
my normal, fashionable appearance in stylish adult clothes couldn’t be more pronounced.
I felt the humiliation. I hunched in on myself, becoming even shorter than my
already small stature. My bottom lip jutted out, unbidden. Tears began to spill over my
eyelids and track down my cheeks.
Just then, I heard a voices behind me. Voices I knew in my bones, the two people
that I didn’t want to see the most on this tortuous day. Jennifer’s panther-purr tones and
Peter’s jovial inflection as their banter came closer and closer.
If I don’t move they can’t see me, if I don’t move they can’t see me. I knew it was
fanciful to even think that, magical-thinking at its finest. But rationality had gone out the
window. Every cell in my body burned with embarrassment.
“Ugh, who is this kid?” Jennifer’s shoulder shoved me aside. I dropped my head
low, praying she wouldn’t turn around.
She didn’t.
Peter, however, did.
“Madison?!” Peter’s shocked voice pierced the amiable, muted chatter of the atrium.
Everyone’s conversation suddenly stopped, and every eye turned towards me, taking me in dressed like a little girl.
There was a long, pregnant silence as the entire office building regarded my too-short jumper,
the Disney princess panties peeking out, the cheap white toddler tights,
mary-jane black shiny shoes, ill-fighting sweater, and greasy pigtails.
“Oh my god,” Jennifer breathed. I don’t think there had ever been a more gleeful
sound in the history of the universe.
Slowly, a quiet giggle from the back corner rolled into a snowball of loud laughter.
I could hear the murmur of the crowd now.
I heard Janice from accounting whisper, “Is that really her…she looks like a child!’
A snarky voice behind me whispered, “Why is she dressed like that?”
“Oh my god,” I could distinctly make out Katelyn, Jennifer’s best friend,
permanently snide tone turned up to a million. “Look at those babyish toddler tights!
I stood, rooted to the spot, cheeks burning like fire. Everyone could see my babyish,
toddler-esque tights, my flat ass, my peeping Disney Princess panties. Everyone could see them, and they laughed.
“Are you sure this is Madison?” Jennifer said, her voice teasing and also, it seemed,
genuinely questioning. “I’m not sure.” She took a few steps closer to me and lifted my chin
with the tip of her index finger, like she was touching something disgusting.
My eyes met Peter’s unbidden. He was looking at me with a mixture of shock and
disgust. “Who are you really?” he asked. “And how old are you?”
“Peter,” I pleaded, my voice high and girlish. “It’s me, Madison.”
Peter shook his head. “No. I don’t--It can’t be. Madison was an attractive young
woman--”
He had thought I was hot?
“--Not a child,” he continued. “I wouldn’t be attracted to a little kid, that’s
disgusting.”
I gave a sob, and bit back my lip.
“Especially not a woman who cried like schoolgirl,” Jennifer sniffed. “How could
anyone be attracted to that?”
Peter nodded to Jennifer, and I noticed him move a little closer to her, as if seeking
support. It was too much. Jennifer, in her nice clothes, her banging body and amazing
curves. I bit down on the inside of my cheek to control my envy at her womanliness.
Beside her, I knew I looked like an awkward, geeky little girl. I longed for my
perfect heels, my hose, my comfortable and silky panties, and beautiful push up bra. I
tugged self-consciously at the thin plaits on my head and remembered that not too long ago
my hair curled in a shiny, perfect blow out.
“I’m going to get some help,” Peter said to Jennifer. Before I could protest, he had
disappeared through the cafeteria doors. He directed his attention to me and sternly said,
wagging his finger, “You stay right there with nice Ms. Jennifer, okay?”
I watched his form retreat through the sliding glass doors, and it took all my
willpower not to sob.
Jennifer stood there, arms crossed, looking my up and down with glee.
“You know,” she said, her voice long and drawn out. “You always did think too much of yourself.”
I looked away.
“Thought you could waltz in the office with your cute clothes and just sashay your
way up the ladder. You thought that was really how all of this worked. And now,” she
snickered, “For some reason, you're here in front of everyone dressed like a schoolgirl! You’re humiliated.
You can never return to your nice, cushy job. We’ll all know it’s a fake. You’ll be laughed out
by the doorman before you even reach the elevators. No one lets little girls in to work at
the biggest financial firm in town.”
“Stop it” I mumbled. My knees knocked together. I knew I looked pitiful. I felt
pitiful and small. “I’m not a little girl.”
“Sure you are.” Jennifer rolled her shoulders back, showing off her generous tits.
“If you were a grown woman, you’d have these. Whatever you got going on there,” she
gestured with her hands. “Is a sorry excuse for even a flat chest.”
Then she turned sideways, and flexed her heel out, showing her delicate calves and
popping her ass. “And, if you were a woman, you’d have an ass. You don’t. Not only are
you flat as a pancake, you’re wearing,” and here, she busted out laughing, “Disney princess
underpants! Oh my god.” Her giggles kept rolling one after the other. “I can’t. This is too
good.”
Jennifer’s expression suddenly cleared, and, if it was possible, an even more gleeful
look took over her face. “Oh my god. I know why you’re dressed like this.”
I wished I could just sink into the floor. Oh god.
“You...you thought that you could be Emily for her registration day.” Jennifer’s
smug tone didn’t need any validation. She knew by my slumped shoulders and the
evidence of my terrible outfit. Her laugh cut me to the core. “You tried to impress both
Susan...but more importantly Peter, your crush, and now...you’ve humiliated
yourself in front of all of us. You can never go back, little Maddie. You’re a little girl
now.”
My mind flashed involuntarily to the image in the bathroom mirror. When, against
all the instincts of my body, I had felt like a little girl. I had looked like one. Now, I was to be treated as one.
Still, I had to protest. “I am not! Jennifer, you know this is just a...costume, a ploy.
I’m really twenty-five, you know that, this is all so stupid--”
“Is it?” She smirked. “I don’t think so. I don’t think anyone would believe you,
little Maddie, if you tried to make that case with the office upstairs, do you? Even if you
were as old as you say--doubtful,” she sneered, knowing it would stick in my craw,
knowing she was jabbing right where it hurt, “no one can unsee how juvenile you acted
today.”
“Anyway,” Jennifer continued, sounding almost bored now. She was confident in
her womanhood, her grown-up femininity, and now bored with little baby Maddie in her
ugly outfit. “Maybe I’ll go out with Peter now. Seems like he deserves a real woman. Not
like he’d even look twice at you anymore, because, I mean, your secret is out. You’re not an adult.
You’re a child whose been playing dress up…well, that’s over now… Once someone has seen you
dressed like that they can never unsee it.”
Jennifer was saying the things I couldn’t yet admit to myself during the middle of
this whole fiasco. It wasn’t just about me and how I saw myself anymore. It was everyone
else. All the people still watching as they ate their sandwiches, all the gossiping and
laughing. I looked up quickly and saw that all eyes were still on us, no one even had the
decency to try and be subtle about it.
I heard the click of smart phone cameras. I tried to turn and run, only my shitty patent Mary Janes
had no traction on the soles. Before I even knew what was happening I felt myself stumble backwards,
slipping and sliding, until the back of my knees hit something sharp. My legs flew up into the air as
my torso arched backwards. I landed, ass over teakettle, into a clothing donation bin.
The raucous laughter that followed was nothing like I had ever heard before. It
filled the atrium to the rooftop, unescapable. Tears poured down my cheeks as I struggled
to sit up, but all the clothing gave way under me. My legs still stuck up, and I could hear
the giggles and taunts, “Oh my god, is she wearing Disney underwear?” a laughter filled voice asked.
Then, the absolute worst happened.
A bright light went off, and I instinctively covered my face from the flash.
“Well, there now. That’s a perfect cherry on top ending to this day, isn’t it?”
Jennifer stood over me, phone in hand. “And now just to send it to the central photo server”
I gasped. “Jennifer, no!”
“Too late!” She crowed in a sing-song voice.
She had sent the photo to the digital photo carousel that only managers had access
to. It was supposed to be to celebrate employees, and big screen TVs in the atrium and
lobby circulated the photos during the day. Two seconds later, and then the waves of
laughter became an all out tsunami.
I looked up. There I was, ass showing, cheap white tights, sunk into the clothing
collection can. Even worse, the next picture was one of me taken on my first day of work
at the firm. My arms slung casually around Sarah’s shoulders, and Peter standing next to
me. I was dressed in my best Armani suit, slick pumps, black hose, and my shiny, glossy
hair hung in neat waves around my shoulders. Then, because apparently Jennifer’s cruelty
knew now bounds, a side-by-side popped up. Both me. One Madison Prell, twenty-five,
womanly and successful and on her way up the corporate ladder. The next shot was little
geeky nerdy Maddie, in a collection bin, cheap see through tights, greasy plaits, and
Disney princess underpants on display.
There was nothing to spare me from this complete and utter humiliation as my
picture stood still on the screens. Everyone’s eyes were transfixed on the images. Images I
knew would be displayed throughout the entire office building.
I closed my eyes, but it didn’t help. The image was imprinted there, too.
Then, the catcalls started.
“What are those, Disney panties?” A voice from the back hollered.
“Aw, looks like little baby Maddie needs a nap!” Another one shouted.
I felt a hand grab my own and lift me out of the tub. A young woman dressed in
blue jeans with a white polo that said Mid-Town Daycare Services! We Keep Your
Children Safe and Happy greeted me with a wide, toothy smile.
“Hi, little girl,” she said gently, squatting down to meet me at eye level. She
reached a hand up and chucked the tears off my cheeks. I couldn’t help but notice blue
jeans, snug and comfortable looking, showing off her shapely thighs. I longed for them, for
something other than this disgusting, juvenile outfit. “Mr. Peter here came to get me. He
told me that you were lost!”
“I am not a little girl!” I protested. It didn’t help that suddenly those damn tights
started to itch again, and I scratched petulantly at my thighs. “I am twenty-five!”
“Ah, honey, it’s okay to be little!” The woman said, smiling sweetly, taking no real
notice of my pouting. “We’re going to take you to the nursery and get you all fixed up!”
I stamped my foot. “I do not need to go to the nursery! I am not a little girl! I am
Madison Prell, and I’m twenty-five!” I repeated, trying to get her to listen. “I work
upstairs!”
If possible, the woman’s smile grew bigger. She stood and met the eyes of Peter,
who had returned with Alice, and Jennifer. “Isn’t this so cute? I love it when little kids
want to be adults, it’s so sweet.”
Ibee M.

Re: Vanishing Point Part 2

Postby Robyn H » Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:28 am

Thanks for posting the next chapter. Just wondering where Susan, Sarah and Emily are while all this is happening.
Robyn H
Transformation Master

Re: Vanishing Point Part 2

Postby marakatti » Thu Jun 02, 2022 5:41 am

Thank you sharing these. :)
marakatti

Return to Hal