A Picture of Dori-Ann Grey 1-16 by Greinskyn (WG, Magic)

Moderator: greinskyn

A Picture of Dori-Ann Grey 1-16 by Greinskyn (WG, Magic)

Postby buzzy » Tue May 29, 2012 4:15 am

Yet another unfinished story...

Ch 1

“Can't she ever have a bad hair day?” Dori-Ann asked disgustedly.

“Can't she ever have a bad anything day?” Lisa replied somehow with even more disgust.

Anyone at Terrace High would need no further explanation over who they were talking about. It was as obvious as the stir that played out in the crowded halls even while the two girls spoke. Those same crowded halls Lisa and Dori-Ann had just weaved and forced their way through moments before, now parted like the red sea.

This was no exodus, however...it was an entrance.

Excited conversations waned and muted.

Horny young men gaped and ogled.

Jealous girls glared and analyzed, their hands drifting subconsciously to their breasts and waists in vain comparison to what approached them;

The Perfects

(Shameless Mean Girls Rip-off)

In the center as always (and slightly in front of the other two) was Meredith Lambe. The skimpy outfit she wore broke all the school's policies over dress code...though no one dared face the wrath of big-shot lawyer Mr. Lambe (AKA “DADDY”) so she got away with it. In truth almost the entirety of the male faculty had no problems with her attire, only putting up a token resistance to save face with the female staff.

Who could blame them?

Meredith Lambe looked like she stepped out of some young man's fantasy. Her large yet firm D-cup breasts strained against her black Victoria's Secret Bra easily visible through the stressed and nearly transparent white sleeveless T-shirt. Said T-shirt was chopped, the lower ragged edges a good two inches above Meredith's tan, toned navel. If one's eyes drifted lower they would take in her equally inviting skintight leather skirt. The expensive garment left little to the imagination. Low riding, it allowed more than a slight view of Meredith's silk black thong panties. Drifting further south revealed long lean thighs and calves the same golden tan as the rest of her luscious body. The shoes she was wearing remain a mystery as frankly I never looked. My attention turned back upwards taking in every curve and nuance...lingering at her wondrous breasts...then on to her slim inviting neck, and finally her face.

What a face.

Framed by waves of a golden-hued mane lay the face of an angel. Meredith's slim features were flawless as if chiseled by Leonardo himself. Her slight nose and high cheekbones betrayed her mother's Nordic heritage as did two piercing ice blue eyes. A small amount of her father's Italian ancestry made itself known with Meredith's seemingly perpetual tan.

The other two members flanking their leader were only slightly out of her league. Jean McAllister and Audrey Bancroft were nearly cookie-cutter images of each other. If it wasn't for Jean's raven black hair they'd be nearly identical. At 5' 8” the two were only an inch shorter than their leader...something that always was to be maintained. Meredith never allowed either to wear heels that put them above her. Both were attired in much the same manner; (as usual planned the night before) cropped shirts and black minis. Though they sported a much more modest set of B's nobody was complaining for the pert mounds rounded out the white cotton nicely.

Dori-Ann watched the procession go by. She didn't know which bothered her more; the way everyone made such a big deal out of the girls' entrance, or that she herself had been holding her breath.

“What're you staring at loser?” Meredith suddenly challenged.

Dori-Ann was speechless, caught unawares by the venomous attack. All she could do was let out the pent up air inside her in a pathetic gush of air.

Not that the vicious teen noticed. She'd already dismissed Dori-Ann and spoke loudly to everyone within earshot. “They should have some sort of weight code around here!”

The comment brought out a round of raucous laughter. Dori-Ann, a hand on her substantial belly, burst into tears and charged her way through the crowd. Everywhere her body jiggled and shook from the effort. Dori-Ann's massive chest heaved back and forth with every step, her meaty upper arms quaking violently. Those looking after her retreat were greeted by an overstuffed pair of sweatpants barely containing the girl's thick thighs and bountiful ass.

“Thar she blows!” Shouted some anonymous wannabe, bringing out yet another burst of laughter.

Lisa shot the young man a withering glare before heading out after her friend. Being no small woman herself she too drew more taunts.

“Run for your lives it's a stampede!”

Forcing her way through the mass of teenagers, Lisa tried to follow Dori-Ann. Her short stature and delayed start worked against her, however, and her friend was nowhere to be seen.

“Assholes,” she muttered under her breath. “...ing Assholes”

Dori-Ann leaned breathlessly against the cool bricks of the high school. Her tear streaked face red from the rare exertion...and altogether common humiliation. It took a few minutes before she was finally cried out, but eventually it happened. One didn't exist in proximity to the likes of Meredith without developing a thick skin, especially if you had a thick waist.

Wiping her eyes with a soft forearm Dori-Ann took a deep breath and stood up straight. A peek around the corner showed the coast to be clear. This didn't surprise her as the warning bell had sounded shortly before, but she didn't want to take any chances. Had Dori-Ann looked just seconds sooner she would have spotted the concerned form of her friend. As it turned out, this was probably for the better for the distraught teen really needed to be alone for awhile.

Yanking down the sweatshirt which had ridden up during her flight, Dori-Ann covered the small amount of soft creamy white flesh that crept over the waist of her sweats. An extra tug was given to make sure her prominent love handles were covered as well. Normally she wasn't this preoccupied with hiding her weight, except after run-ins with Meredith and her crowd. Why she let such a shallow self-centered bitch like her get to her, she didn't know. It just did...

In no time the sun had warmed Dori-Ann's face as she made her way downtown. She preferred the less pretentious downtown to the preppy shops of uptown. The older, somewhat rundown buildings felt more at home...like an old comfortable chair that has lost its glossy shine. It fit.

Lost in thought, Dori-Ann nearly walked past a shop she'd never seen before.

Ch 2

“Carrie's Curios” read the neatly hand painted sign above the window.

“Cool!” Dori-Ann remarked, her mood suddenly improved.

No sooner had the front bell tinkled than a cheery faced woman appeared. The woman appeared to be around forty, though she couldn't be certain. The way she bounded towards Dori-Ann reflected youth and energy of a woman much younger.

“Hello hello! How are you today!” The woman, likely Carrie, greeted.

“Fine I guess..” Dori-Ann started before being cut-off.

“Fine! Fine! It's good to be fine, fine is good.” The woman fairly bubbled, grabbing the startled girl's hand and shaking it furiously.

'She's obviously had too much caffeine' thought Dori-Ann.

“Oh I never drink coffee. Never never.” Replied the shopkeeper.

Dori-Ann's face screwed up in confusion trying to figure out if she'd accidentally spoke her mind. Figuring she'd just been through a traumatic morning then nearly assaulted by a deranged clerk, her speaking out didn't seem as farfetched as it should, still...

“Deranged! That's a good one!” Laughed the woman, still gripping Dori-Ann's hand. “A good one that is!”

The young girl's eyes opened wide. “H...How did you...” She stammered.

“I'm a witch that's how! Claire the witch! Which witch is Claire?” She replied, once more vigorously shaking hands.

Dori-Ann, whose arm felt like it was going to be removed from its socket, could only stand there and stare. 'Surely she can't be a witch...there aren't any such thing as witches are there?' she thought.

Claire instantly dropped Dori-Ann's tingling wrist, looking hurt. “Why of course there are such things as witches...I just told you didn't I?” Briefly she looked sympathetic. “Sorry about your arm” Then looking hurt once more added. “That's like taking one look at you and saying fat girls don't exist!”

At the mention of the word “fat” Dori-Ann snapped back to attention. “Hey! Who do you...”

“Think I am?” Finished the witch. “Why I'm Claire, that's who I am. Though I don't have to answer you, cuz you're not here. Fat girls do not exist.”

Despite herself, Dori-Ann laughed, whether it was from the strange logic, the odd expression on the woman's face, or some sort of delirium, she didn't know.

“I'd go with delirium on that one!” Claire blurted, once more finishing the girl's thoughts.

“Hey stop that!” Dori-Ann ordered. “Reading one's thoughts is rude!”

I'm sorry I couldn't help it” The older woman put up her free hand in a familiar gesture. “I won't do it anymore. Scout's honor!”

'It's also rude to keep hold of someone's hand forever too!' thought Dori-Ann sarcastically.

The witch dropped her hand like a hot rock. “Sorry about that!” She apologized.

“Sorry about what; holding my hand for so long or still reading my mind?” Dori-Ann asked in mock anger.

Claire blushed. “Well, I lied about being a scout so lying about not reading your mind is an obvious continuation of that action!”

Dori-Ann smiled again, this woman was a hoot. She just couldn't get over being face to face with a real witch, not to mention not freaking out over it...

“That's cuz my shop is equipped with a low level acceptance spell” Claire explained proudly. “You were effected as soon as you entered” Beaming ever wider she added, “The fact that you even could enter signaled that you needed my services...that's why I'm so excited!”

The witch lead Dori-Ann deeper into her shop to talk. “So you got problems with some bitch making your life hell huh?” she prodded.

“Still reading my mind I see” Replied the teenager, plopping her substantial form onto one of the comfortable chairs scattered about.

“Nope, no need” said Claire honestly. “You're a teenager. It was either that or boy trouble!”

“You'd be right on both accounts” Dori-Ann said, rolling her eyes. “Who'd want someone like me?”

The witch looked stunned. “Why? Do you have something wrong with you?”

“Isn't it obvious?” replied Dori-Ann, motioning along her body.

“You mean bad taste in clothes?” Claire asked looking thoroughly confused.

“You picked a fine time to quit reading my mind!” There was an agitated edge to Dori-Ann's voice. She grabbed a handful of flab at her waist and shook it for emphasis. “You said it yourself, I'm FAT!” Of course she didn't really want to admit that Claire had a point...faded sweats weren't exactly the height of fashion.

“What's that got to do with it?” The older woman asked, beginning to get the picture.

“Do I have to spell it out for you?” Dori-Ann yelled, losing all decorum. “I'm UGLY!”

Claire's doubt turned to utter disbelief. “Because you're fat?”

“YES!”

“I'm fat” Declared the witch. “Do you think I'm ugly?”

Dori-Ann looked horrified. “Well, no...but you're not...”

“As fat as you?” She finished the young woman's sentence. “So, if I was say 14 pounds heavier...then I'd be ugly?”

Dori-Ann was caught. “No, you're not ugly at all.” She replied in all honesty. “You'd be beautiful 50 pounds heavier!”

“Girl! I'd be downright gorgeous!” Claire leapt to her feet and did a pirouette. Despite her size she performed the task effortlessly.

Stopping in mid spin she faced Dori-Ann. “You're beautiful too. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.”

Dori-Ann did feel a little better. Still it was one thing to tell yourself you're beautiful here...but at school it was another matter. “Thanks Claire, I needed that...”

“But you still want to be thinner.” Claire finished yet again.

“Yes, I want to be thinner. It's more than that though. I want to be tan and sexy and oh... I don't know... Just more I guess!”

Claire, still perfectly balanced on her right toes, cast a knowing glance. “You're beautiful as you are Dori-Ann. You don't need anything more.”

The young teen looked disappointed. “So you won't help me then.”

It was more of a statement than a question.

“Oh I didn't say that!” Claire became her bubbly self once more. “Goodness no! I'm just saying you're beautiful as you are, but, if you want more...I can give you more!” She finally ceased her pose and sprang into action. “Wait right here!”

At that the plump witch scurried off into the bowels of Carrie's Curios. Dori-Ann heard the sound of her footsteps rapidly recede as she went.

“Here you go!” The older woman chirped, thrusting a small script of paper into Dori-Ann's pudgy fingers.

“What's this?” she asked, already having an inkling.

“It's a spell of transference!” Claire said proudly. “This spell allows you to transfer any bad effects from whatever you do to an image of yourself.”

Dori-Ann raised an eyebrow. “You mean like a picture of myself?”

The witch thought a moment. “Well, In my day they used a sculpture, but, yes that would work providing it was a complete enough picture.” Claire sat down looking thoughtful as she continued her instruction. “Say you didn't want excess calories going to your hips...it wouldn't do to have just a facial shot.”

Dori-Ann, remembering her mother's three pane dressing mirror, instantly had a plan. “Don't worry, I have just the thing in mind.”

“I'm sure you do little one.” Claire encouraged. “Just remember the key is to concentrate on the object as completely as possible.”

“Who you callin' little?” Dori-Ann asked, giving her well rounded hip a powerful slap sending waves undulating throughout.

After a round of friendly laughter the two women chatted for some time about this and that, generally just enjoying themselves. In fact the teenager enjoyed herself so much that she forgot to ask about the price...

Ch 3

“Mom! Dad! Anybody home?”

Lack of an answer brought a smile to Dori-Ann's lips. Shrugging off her book bag, she made for the stairs. Along the way her tummy growled, having been denied any lunch.

“Later tummy...later.” She spoke, patting her belly. 'Wait til the calories go to my picture instead!' her mind rejoiced.

Dori-Ann ran up two thirds of the stairs before becoming too winded. Wheezing, she lumbered up the rest. Wasting no time she headed straight for her bedroom and the digital camera that lay within. Moments later, camera in hand she made for her parent's bedroom.

'What a huge mirror!' Dori-Ann thought, taking in the massive oak framed antique, the sheer size of the thing never failed to impress her.

Looking into the panes of ancient glass, one was met with a view from every angle. Which was why Dori-Ann normally shunned her mother's treasured possession. Time had not marred the silvered surface from reflecting even the minutest detail. Normally that would be considered a good thing. When one is in denial, however, or buried in self hatred over their form, they don't wish to be reminded about the truth with such brutal clarity.

Today was different.

Dori-Ann set the camera down and began to disrobe. It was a haphazard affair since expedience was the goal not grace. Slightly breathless, the plump young lady yanked and kicked her way out of the sweats, discarding them in a heap off to the side. For a moment, clad only in bra and panties, Dori-Ann considered leaving it at that. Claire's warning, however, urged her on. She wanted success after all, and didn't want to risk failure over such a small issue of modesty. With a determined sigh Dori-Ann wormed her thumbs under the roll of fat that circled her waist and hooked the band of her panties. They too were added to the pile. Next came her bra...a no frills supportive garment, it joined the rest of her clothes. Freed from the bra, Dori-Ann's formidable mammaries sagged considerably. She felt the familiar tug as they hung there swaying with her movements. Despite herself a blush painted itself across her pale features.

It took a few experimental tries, but Dori-Ann managed to get some good shots...well full coverage shots anyway. The beleaguered teen refused to call anything she saw “good” other than the big doe-brown eyes she'd inherited from her mother. That was the one consolation...period.

After some consideration she decided on a shot that she'd taken with the camera overhead. All three panels were visible thus covering her body from all angles. Dori-Ann winced at the image hating how the bright light made her pale skin seemingly glow.

'At least it's temporary' she consoled herself.

Dori-Ann set the camera down and quickly dressed, eager to print the image. Fortunately her older brother had left some of his computer equipment behind when he went off to college. The color laser printer he had could do a high resolution 14x18 image.

'That should give some detail' Dori-Ann thought, eager to see even the slightest improvement.

She was right on that account. Every bulge and roll stood out in vivid color. The loose flesh hanging from her arm holding the camera caught her eye. Her ivory colored skin hung a good three inches below where her arm should have stopped. Almost unconsciously Dori-Ann gave her arm a shake, feeling the fat wobble back and forth. The image reminded her of her Aunt Judith whose fat arms were even bigger than hers.

'Is that what I've got to look forward too?' she wondered briefly, thinking of how Judith's fat arms would always bulge out of the too small sleeves of her dresses, or how they would quiver hypnotically whenever she would knead the dough for her delicious homemade rolls.

“Not if I can help it!” Dori-Ann announced triumphantly...picking up the spell Claire had given her.

The spell itself was remarkably simple, just a few words she had to repeat over and over while concentrating on the object of the transference. Picture in hand Dori-Ann walked over to her favorite chair and plopped down. The forgiving la-z-boy sagged under her weight and formed to her every curve. A yank of the lever and she was lying back, feet in the air.

'And here I was expecting pentagrams and candles!' she mused, 'Good thing I didn't need any goat's blood...I don't think I could've handled it.'

“OK girl, CONCENTRATE!” Dori-Ann chastised herself.

Instantly becoming serious, she quickly memorized the short mantra. Dori-Ann then set aside the spell and picked up the picture as she began to repeat it over and over. Despite her attempts to concentrate on the picture, her mind couldn't help to wander over how great it would be to show up that snob Meredith.

'She's always rubbing it in how sexy she is! Just wait til I'm sexy too!' Dori-Ann thought dreamily...her mind hazy from the repeated chanting. 'I bet I'll be even sexier!'

'Concentrate!' she chastised herself once more.

It was hard to look at her bountiful image. Her huge thighs and ass had caused numerous taunts...not to mention her massive breasts. Dori-Ann had developed very early and had to suffer the unwanted attention from basically everyone that encountered her.

'Not unwanted for long!' she touted. 'Soon I'll outshine Meredithe Lambe...Miss Perfect...Miss Bitch...Miss...

WHAM!

Dori-Ann tried to open her eyes, though it wasn't an easy task. It felt like her head was going to explode and every attempt to part her lids resulted in another flash of pain.

“If this is what magic is like, maybe I'll just buy a larger size swimsuit.” She mumbled, finding that her voice was rough and her throat dry.

Minutes passed and eventually the pain subsided leaving a tingling feeling in its wake. The sensation was everywhere and wasn't unpleasant in the least...not like when your foot falls asleep. This was different as if every fiber of her being was energized. The tingling felt especially pleasurable in a certain private area.

Maybe magic wasn't so bad after all...

Dori-Ann finally risked opening her eyes once more. This time nothing happened past the normal adjustment to light. She sat up feeling the folds of her stomach bunch together as she did so. She stayed that way a few moments taking stock.

'How long was I out?' she wondered.

The fact it was still bright out meant that it couldn't have been for long. The downstairs was silent too. No CNN blaring from the living room meant her father wasn't home yet so it couldn't be 5:30 yet.

“Of course I could look at a clock” She said sarcastically.

With a groan Dori-Ann forced herself out of the chair and walked over to her own modest mirror.

'I don't look any different' she realized.

Then again Claire didn't give the impression the transference was going to be instantaneous. Which when you though about it was a good thing. It'd be hard to explain a hundred pound loss over the course of an afternoon.

Dori-Ann's stomach growled loudly again, once more announcing to its benefactor how long it'd been since their last meal.

Ch 4

Dori-Ann's stomach growled loudly again, once more announcing to its benefactor how long it'd been since their last meal. This time she had no intentions of denying herself, especially when there would be no consequences. After tucking the picture into a safe hiding pace she headed down for some much anticipated “pigging out.”

It was a wonderful sensation to eat with abandon and at the same time being free from the consequences. Dori-Ann held nothing back, digging out her mother's hidden stash of treats (one thought to be unknown to her daughter.) Ho-Ho's, Ding Dongs, those special imported crisps reserved for holidays...the works! Of course, nothing goes with chocolate like milk so the gorging teen grabbed the whole carton.

A heavenly orgy of confections later Dori-Ann lay sated. Despite the amount she'd eaten she felt neither pressure nor discomfort. Hell, her abdomen wasn't even distended, well not any more than normal. She didn't even burp!!

“Weird!” Dori-Ann said, her voice full of amazement.

Even though there was no pain, she somehow felt like she should quit. It was hard to explain...she just knew to stop. Though her eager tastebuds craved more, Dori-Ann listened to the tiny voice.

'I gotta see the picture!' she realized.

Scraping off the layer of torn confection wrappers the heavy girl struggled to her feet. She hadn't gone more than a few steps, however, when she realized it would be a good idea to hide the evidence of her feast.

'I'll have to replace all this stuff' she reminded herself.

In short order all evidence was gone, other than the missing half gallon of milk that is. Dori-Ann figured that wasn't too serious. Besides, she needed to see if her meal had had any effects to the picture.

'Surely my belly will be fuller' she surmised.

Breathless from the climb upstairs, Dori-Ann pulled out the picture.

Nothing.

“That's weird!” she exclaimed. “There should be something.”

But, there wasn't. A further glance at the photo showed her belly stuck out just the same as usual; just a little past her breasts.

'Surely there must be some way to test this out?' she wondered.

Unfortunately nothing came to mind. Before she could ponder the problem long, however, the phone rang. Dori-Ann labored over to the phone, catching it on the fifth ring.

“Hello” she answered.

“Oh, so you are alive!” Came the relieved, yet sarcastic voice of Lisa. “I've been worried sick about you, you know?”

“Sorry, I just needed to be alone.” Dori-Ann answered, unsure whether she should tell her best friend more.

“I understand,” a pause. “That bitch Meredith can be intolerable sometimes.”

“You mean at ALL times, don't you?” She teased.

Lisa laughed at that. “Hey, you sound better now, anyways.”

Dori-Ann dug a piece of chocolate out of her teeth with her tongue. “Yeah, I feel better too.”

“You sound it,” her friend replied. “Hey you want to come over? I could do your hair.”

The offer sounded tempting, but, the comment gave Dori-Ann an idea she just had to try.

“I'm sorry Lisa. How about tomorrow instead? I gotta do something tonight.”

“Oh sure, that's OK,” Lisa sounded a bit disappointed. “You're sure you're alright?”

“Every thing's Hunky Dori” Dori-Ann reassured with their old pun. “I'll meet you in the morning OK? ...and, um thanks for caring Lis”

“Hey, no problem, us big girls gotta stick together! Later.”

“Later.” Dori-Ann replied.

She waited until the “click” came from the other end before going upstairs to try her idea out.

'Boy, I'm going to get thin just from all these stairs!' she thought exasperatedly.

Dori-Ann grabbed the shower wand and extended it to the sink. Once the water reached the proper temperature she began to wash her hair. As soon as her mousy brown locks were sufficiently soaked Dori-Ann shut off the water and after toweling off the excess, she implemented her plan.

'I sure hope this works!' prayed the heavy girl while switching the hair dryer on it's highest setting.

The heat felt strangely soothing, not harsh or painful as usual. “Is this thing working right?” she asked, turning the head towards the back of her hand.

Again the heat felt soothing. Changing tactics Dori-Ann swiveled the humming machine away from her hand so that she could look down into its depths. One glance showed that indeed all elements were burning red indicating her dryer was working properly.

“Transfer any bad effects” Claire had said.

'That must mean the pain and burning are being transferred to the picture!' she surmised.

Dori-Ann again turned the dryer to her hair, making sure to get the head as close to her hair as possible. Of course at that setting it took no time at all for her hair to dry. By all rights her hair should have been a brittle frazzled mess yet, when she ran a hand along the strands they were silky smooth. If anything they were smoother than before!

“Cool!” she cheered, before running back to her bedroom to see the “damage.”

Nothing.

She took one more look.

Nothing at all.

'If this thing is supposed to transfer “bad effects” then where are they going?' Dori-Ann wondered.

Her thoughts were left a mystery for just then she hear the sound of the front door opening downstairs.

'Mom's home!' Dori-Ann rejoiced.

Sticking the unchanged picture back in her hiding spot, she headed downstairs. Before Dori-Ann even entered the kitchen her mom called out to her.

“I hope you like spaghetti!” Mrs. Grey's voice rang out.

“You bet!” Dori-Ann responded excitedly.

The question wasn't really a question for Mrs. Grey knew her daughter loved that particular Italian meal beyond any other.

'She takes after her father that way' the older woman bemused while tussling her daughter's hair.

“Hey! Your hair is so silky! What did you do?”

“Oh, I just picked up a little trick from a new friend...it works like magic.” Dori-Ann replied, her eyes dancing both from the compliment and her creative pun.

“I'll say!” Mrs. Grey marveled. “Say isn't your hair longer?”

The teen reached up and gave an exploratory tug. Sure enough her hair did seem a bit longer. The normally reserved girl had always kept her hair very short...hardly past her ears, yet today it tickled her neck a good 1 ½ inches lower.

“I guess I forgot to get it cut.” Dori-Ann explained, though it hadn't been hardly a week since Lisa had given her a trim.

“Well, I like it like that,” her mother said fondly. “Why don't you let it grow out a bit, it looks more feminine.”

Dori-Ann, getting her second compliment in under a minute, fairly blushed. She could get used to this! Yeah, it was just from her mom, but, even there compliments over her looks had always been few and far between...criticisms were the norm.

Dori-Ann's reverie was soon disturbed. “Honey, why don't you get the noodles ready and the garlic bread? I'll prepare the sauce.”

Ooh! Garlic bread... Spaghetti wasn't spaghetti without garlic bread!

“Sure thing mom!” She replied, eagerly setting about the task.

“Oh I feel stuffed!” Mr. Grey announced, rubbing his substantial belly.

“Me too!” The slim Mrs. Grey agreed. “I can hardly move!”

“Yeah that was good mom!” Dori-Ann replied, feeling sated, yet comfortable despite the three big helpings she'd dished up.

The last helping had raised the eyebrows of both parents and she had felt sure she was in for a lecture. The two elder Greys, however, let the matter drop. Of course Dori-Ann was sure she'd hear about it later.

“I'll do dishes!” The well fed girl announced exhuberantly.

Hey, why not get some brownie points? (If she was lucky, it just might consist of brownies;)

Her parents looked stunned that their daughter could have so much energy, let alone bound around like that after such a huge meal. Such an offer couldn't be refused. However, and they merrily handed her their plates.

Dori-Ann was halfway through dishes when she got the talk, though it wasn't about her weight...not at first anyway.

“I got a call from your school today.” Mrs. Grey started, picking up a towel and starting to dry. “They said you weren't in any of your classes.”

A few moments passed.

“Well,” Dori-Ann began. “Meredith made fun of my weight in front of the whole school and everybody laughed.” She paused, fighting back a real tear. “I was so humiliated, I couldn't face anyone.”

Her mother placed a slightly damp, yet comforting hand on her shoulder. “You know if you wouldn't eat so much like you did tonight...” She left the rest blank. It was obvious to both anyhow.

“I know. I know.” Dori-Ann admitted. “I thought about that a lot today and I think I have a plan worked out...you'll see.”

Mrs. Grey had heard such vows before and in typical motherly fashion decided to treat the situation with food. “I believe you dear, now why don't we break out some of those special crisps I've been saving?”

The young woman was terrified. She had a good right to be since she'd already eaten them all a couple hours earlier. “NO!” she blurted too forcefully, taking her mother aback. “I mean, if I'm going to get in shape, I better stop eating all that junkfood.”

Mrs. Grey smiled and gave her dishwater splashed daughter a hug. “That's it, see...you're making good decisions already!”

Dori-Ann hugged her mother back, her arms easily reaching around the slender woman. “Thanks mom. I needed that.”

After a good hug the two broke apart and her mother volunteered to finish the dishes. Dori-Ann accepted gratefully and headed upstairs to listen to some music.

...and of course check the strangely unchanging photograph.
Last edited by buzzy on Tue May 29, 2012 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
buzzy
Transformation Master

Re: A Picture of Dori-Ann Grey 1-16 by Greinskyn (WG, Magic)

Postby buzzy » Tue May 29, 2012 4:17 am

Ch 5

Elsewhere in Terrace Falls...

Sometime earlier that day found Meredith Lambe at one of the Ice Cream parlors dotting the large outdoor mall in uptown. It was a little past four and the young vixen was sipping a small diet coke across the booth from her hunky boyfriend (Yes, the school's quarterback) Derek Miller.

“Are you sure that's all you want?” he'd asked when they ordered.

“Yes, I'm not very hungry” she lied. “I had half a bagel and some spring water earlier.” (Unfortunately that part was true)

Truth be told, as she traded loving glances with the young lad, she really did lose her appetite. Mere minutes after that, not only did she not feel hungry, she began to feel disturbingly full, until finally Meredith began to squirm uncomfortably in her seat.

'I've had enough of this!' she thought disgustedly, pushing away the hardly touched soda.

“BUURRPP!!”

The loud discharge of gas erupted from Meredith's mouth, echoing off the nearby walls. Incriminating stares and snickers followed from those nearby...all directed at her. To his credit, Derek didn't so much as break a grin at her expense. Instead he developed a sudden intense fascination with his ice cream...until the moment passed. Only then did he dare make eye contact.

Meredith still had a dainty hand over her mouth...as well as a shocked expression on her face. 'Where in the heck did that come from?!' she wondered.

“Excuse me, I need to use the ladies' room.” She weakly voiced, unable to look her boyfriend in the eyes.

Standing, the shaken girl pretended to smooth out her skirt. (Something quite unnecessary with a skintight leather mini) As she did so she became aware of how distended her normally flat abdomen had become. Meredith tried unsuccessfully to “suck it in” on her way to the nearby ladies' room. Each step was uncomfortable, and to make matters worse, she couldn't quite stand up straight.

'What in the hell's going on?' she wondered fearfully.

In the empty room. (Thank Heavens!) Meredith examined her reflection. Below her pained face and remarkable boobs her tan taut tummy curved outwards a surprising degree. Tentatively she touched the area noting how hard the skin felt, as if stretched to the maximum.

“BBUURRPP!!” Another rush of gas erupted from Meredith's immaculately painted lips.

'What the Hell is going on?' she wondered, now getting more scared than agitated.

That thought was followed closely by the lesser realization that she tasted chocolate...

Fortunately the symptoms appeared to have stabilized and after what seemed like an eternity Meredith left the Ladies' room. On her way back to the booth she used the only camouflage she had to hide her tummy; her purse.

“I was getting worried,” Derek offered upon her return. “You were in there so long I almost asked one of the employees to check on you.”

She didn't know what to say without drawing too much attention to her “condition” so said the one thing that virtually guaranteed he'd drop the matter. “Sorry, female issues.”

That did it, Derek quickly averted his gaze...actually shifted uncomfortably in his seat.

Meredith tried to appear calm and composed a she took her place once more across from her boyfriend. It wasn't easy given how much her tummy ached. The result was a pasted on smile and a near continuous fight to keep from fidgeting in her seat.

Derek noticed something was still not right and offered to take her home. Meredith was glad for the opportunity to end the torture and accepted a walk to her car instead. The worried youth gladly accepted the task and escorted her to her Lexus. After a goodbye kiss and some well wishes the two parted.

Derek could swear he tasted chocolate as they kissed...

Meredith reclined the driver's seat to ease some of the pressure on her abused abdomen. That helped somewhat as did lowering the expensive car's top. The feel of the fresh summer air did wonders at restoring her composure. It wasn't to last, however. Meredith had made it about halfway home when the sun apparently began to beat down especially hot. At first she tried to shrug it off, but, the sensation quickly became unbearable. Meredith put her right hand on top of her head in a futile attempt to shield herself, while jabbing at the roof button with the other. The lexus' top immediately sprang to life, groaning loudly in its attempt to fight the onrushing air. They simply weren't made to operate at 45 miles an hour.

“OWW!” Shouted Meredith as a wave of pain erupted along the back of her hand.

In desperation, she swerved off to the side of the street and slammed on the brakes. Shouts and retaliatory horn blasts erupted in response to the maneuver, but, Meredith didn't hear them...she was in too much pain.

The terrified teenager took a brief glimpse at the angry red patch on the back of her hand before bringing it to her mouth to suck on it. The effort bore little results. She barely had time to do this before the pain once more began to flare from her scalp, this time worse than before. Screaming, she yanked her hand out of her mouth and began to battle with the seatbelt. The damned thing seemed alive in her hands and she couldn't get it undone.

“Let go Damn you!” she cursed, redoubling her efforts.

Somewhere in the back of her mind Meredith became aware of the smell of burning hair...

“Click!” The safety latch broke free allowing her to leave.

Leave she did.

Meredith burst from the car, screaming and flailing. All around people stopped and stared.

“Look at that lady's funny hair mom!” A young lad shouted, pointing at Meredith.

Meredith made brief eye contact with the wide-eyed lad before reaching a hand to her beloved mane. What she felt was a wild brittle mess. She wasn't sure, but she almost could've swore she heard a crunching sound as her fingers made contact. Meredith didn't get to find out, however, as just then everything went black.

“Honey are you alright?” The soothing voice of Mrs. Lambe awoke Meredith from her fitful slumber. She'd appeared to have been having some sort of nightmare mumbling something about “no more room,” and that she was “too full.”

It wasn't the first time she'd woken since passing out in the street. The distraught teen had freaked out at the sight of her ruined hair became unruly. A dose of powerful sedative took care of that, however. The last words Meredith heard were those of a haggard looking EMT; “That oughta shut her up!”

...you alright.” The woozy teen finally caught as her mother repeated the statement.

“Mommy...is that you?” she managed.

“Yes honey, daddy is here too.” Mrs. Lambe soothed.

Somewhere in the background Meredith could hear her father's voice threatening some sort of lawsuit.

“My hair...” She mumbled sadly, reaching a bandaged hand toward her frizzled mane.

Her mother stopped her before she could reach. “Don't worry about it dear...everything will be fine.” She patted Meredith's hand and cooed. “Why don't you go back to sleep now...”

Meredith didn't catch the rest, she drifted off to neverland with a taste of garlic in her mouth.

“What do you mean you “Don't know?” Came the irate voice of her father.

Meredith was sitting up uncomfortably in bed, strangely she felt just as bloated as before. The anti-gas tablets she'd requested did little to ease the strain. To make matters worse she had to listen to the doctor repeatedly explain the mysterious appearance of the burns on her hand and scalp had no apparent cause. There were no signs of the cause...other than some “unexplained” heat source. At least the burns were superficial...barely first degree. The bandage on her hand was merely to prevent irritation. Her hair, however, that was another matter...

The formerly silky strands were fried and brittle and covered in some smelly goop meant to soothe her scalp. Unable to bear anyone looking at the sheer hideousness of it, Meredith requested some sort of cover. A sympathetic nurse managed to find a flowered scarf. She even managed to do a fair job of making it look presentable. Meredith, however, couldn't be consoled and was once more given a sedative.

Dori-Ann was having a wonderful day. Not only did she wake up before her alarm even went of, she was full of energy. The vitalized teen fairly bounded out of bed...a fact noted by her family as the floor shook loudly. To make matters better she could've sworn she didn't have to suck her gut in quite so hard to force the snap closed.

Even Mrs. Grey commented on how fresh her daughter looked that morning. Though the elder woman still frowned at the overly large breakfast Dori-Ann had.

“Now dear, we had that discussion last night, remember?” She chastised upon seeing the girl pour a third bowl of cereal.

“Don't worry mom, I'm down five pounds!” Dori-Ann reassured.

In truth she did indeed weigh less, only three pounds, not five. Still, given what she'd eaten yesterday, that was a significant drop.

Mrs. Grey hardly looked convinced. Perhaps if her daughter's face hadn't been stuffed with cereal she'd been more reassuring. “Since when?” she challenged, Dori-Ann certainly hadn't been behaving like someone on a diet.

The empty treat stash supported that stand...oh yes, she'd discovered the missing treats after her daughter had went up to bed.

'Since yesterday afternoon!' Dori-Ann thought triumphantly, though she could hardly tell her mom that.

“Since last week” she lied...hopefully convincingly.

“Well, don't ruin your progress.” Mrs. Grey warned, still not convinced.

“Oh leave the girl alone.” Gruffed Mr. Grey from behind his newspaper.

“Like you could talk!” She replied, playfully poking her husband in the soft belly.

“Hey, you're the one that wanted me to quit smoking!” He shot back while scooping her up. “Maybe if you weren't such a good cook I'd still be thin!”

The banter continued on...getting mushier and mushier until Dori-Ann couldn't stand it. She left unnoticed among the merry squeals of her mother. Somehow the plump teen didn't want to know what they were up to...

The school seemed more abuzz than usual this morning. Dori-Ann really had to fight her way to her locker. Along the way she kept hearing bits and pieces about Meredith. Perhaps if she'd been paying attention she'd have been able to figure out the whole story by the time she reached her locker. The last thing Dori-Ann wanted to hear about...especially in the morning was; Meredith Lambe.

“Hey did you hear about Meredith?” Lisa asked, as soon as her friend sidled up close.

“Not interested unless it involves a lot of pain or humiliation on her part.” Was Dori-Ann's reply.

Lisa smirked. “You're gonna like this then. It involves both!”

Dori-Ann was all ears. “What'd someone dump water on her and she melted?”

“Even better...” Her short friend poured out the whole story, hardly embellishing on it at all.

By that time no further embellishment was needed. Successive retellings already had the poor girl hospitalized with third degree burns all over her body. So exaggerated was the current state of the tale that even Dori-Ann herself felt almost sorry for Meredith.

Almost.

Dori-Ann's day got better and better as it went. By lunch time after fourth period she'd received better than half a dozen compliments on her hair. It could have been her imagination, but it seemed more people were smiling at her as well.

“Going on a hunger strike?” Lisa asked sarcastically after seeing the mountain of food on her friend's plate.

Dori-Ann just smiled. “Yeah, I know I went kinda light on this first round, but maybe on the second or third trip I'll get something substantial!”

Lisa, still staring at the load of calorie laden foodstuffs, laughed at Dori-Ann's joke. 'After all she is joking...right?' “Yeah, just don't expect me to let out your prom dress.” she warned.

“Oh I don't think you'll have to worry about that!” Said Dori-Ann with a mouthful of cheeseburger. “In fact you might just have to take it in!”

Her friend just nodded, wondering just how much denial one person could have.

Ch 6

During gym class Dori-Ann found herself doing much better performing warm-ups. Normally among those at the tail end after the required five laps, she found herself somewhat ahead of the “flab four.” (Of which she was a lifetime member) Dori-Ann felt strange leaving her comrades behind and almost held herself back. Her desire to be more than her old self, however won out in the end. A burst of effort at the finish line even allowed Dori-Ann to pass up two more people.

Of course not everything went well.

“Would you look at old thunder thighs go!” Audrey announced loud enough for everyone to hear.

Jean smirked and added “Yeah piggy, did the coach offer you a Twinkie if you finished in under three years?”

Their taunts weren't as sharp as their leader's, but they still cut well enough. Dori-Ann felt an unusual welling of anger build up inside her instead of the usual self-pity. Had she not been so winded she just might've snapped something back.

“What got into you today?” Asked Lisa back in the locker room.

“What do you mean?” Dori-Ann replied, shucking off her sweaty yellow T-shirt.

Her friend looked surprised that elaboration was even necessary. She paused in her own disrobing and began to count on her fingers. “Well, first there was warm-ups where you left the three of us in the dust. Then you actually participated in the game, and finally you scored a GOAL” Lisa curled back two of her outstretched fingers leaving her index to point accusingly at Dori-Ann. “You're not on steroids are you?”

Dori-Ann laughed at that. “No, nothing like that.” Her face then became serious. “I just want to be better, you know?”

“You mean be like them?” Lisa asked, jerking a finger over her shoulder towards the popular clique.

'Yes, exactly like them.' Dori-Ann thought.

“No, nothing like that,” She lied, averting her eyes. “Just better is all.”

Thankfully her friend let the matter drop and the two finished peeling off their sweat soaked clothes. This part was almost always silent as they prepared for the inevitable gauntlet;

the shower.

With a grunt Dori-Ann forced herself to her feet. 'Damn low benches' she cursed internally. As if on cue the other three members of the four joined with her. Safety in numbers right? Unfortunately not in this crowd.

“MOO!” Came Jean's poorly disguised voice.

“Moo MOO! Mmmooo!” The other popular girls chimed in.

'Don't they ever get tired of that?' Thought Dori-Ann disgustedly as she passed by.

While the other three hung their heads low and picked up their pace, Dori-Ann held hers high. In fact she threw back her shoulders, proudly displaying her 48EE's. The massive mammaries swayed impressively back and forth with her waddling gait.

Unused to such a response the popular crowd drew quiet. Feeding on this, Dori-Ann actually swiveled her head and met several of them square in the eye. The startled girls actually looked down or away...unable to face their accuser. She almost went one step further and said something back, but by that point Dori-Ann had already reached the limits of her bravery. Besides she was still more than a little shy with her girth. Deciding one victory was enough the big girl headed to the showers with a little extra sway to her wide hips.

As small of a feat as it was, her actions were noticed. The other three members of the flab four stood taller during their showers and actually talked a little. This was a far cry from the heads down “let's get this over with” attitude they'd all adopted for years.

Dori-Ann noticed that all of them waited for her to finish before leaving...once more forming a cohesive group. This time there were no jeers or taunts. Apparently the sport had been taken out of the game.

Dori-Ann wondered if she would have had the courage if Meredith had been there...

Detention after school wasn't so bad. She was still riding high from the showdown in the locker room and the flurry of compliments on her hair. Thinking about said hair, Dori-Ann took a break from her make up assignments and twisted a locke between her fingers. It was amazing how soft and silky it felt; never had her hair been even close to this. The color too seemed fairer as if it had lightened a few shades.

'How did all this tie in with the picture?' she wondered.

Dori-Ann may have wondered, but she didn't complain.

Mrs. Svenson, the detention monitor, wasn't so bad either. She even let Dori-Ann go out a few times for snacks. All in all it wasn't a bad experience, especially since she had to catch up on her homework anyway. The two hours seemed to fly by and in no time Dori-Ann was headed home.

To her surprise Lisa was outside waiting for her.

“Hey there miss rebel...how's it feel to be one of the baad girls?” her friend teased.

Dori-Ann adopted a tough accent and sneered. “Well, ya know bein' on da inside changes ya.”

Both girls broke up at that and were still being silly as they left the school.

“Hey! Slow down...will ya?” Lisa pleaded, slightly out of breath.

“Oh sorry” Dori-Ann apologized, adopting a slower pace.

'Wow that hadn't happened before!' she mused, normally being the slower of the two

“Girl you were serious when you said you were getting in shape!” Her friend marveled. “Who'd a thunk someone like you would even consider it?”

“What do you mean “someone like you?”” Dori-Ann asked, her mood a tad more serious.

“I mean I've known you my whole life.” Lisa explained. “You're idea of exercise is having to reach up on the TOP shelf for a Twinkie.”

“That was the old me! You're looking at Dori-Ann the soon to be, tan, sexy, supervixen!”

“Hey, I'm already a super-vixen!” The shorter girl shot back with a wink, giving her boobs a hoist for emphasis. “You don't have to be able to run a marathon to turn a guy on.”

“Well, it may work for you, but, I haven't exactly been having men crowding at my door.” Dori-Ann replied, her voice sounding more downbeat.

“That's because you won't do anything feminine!” Lisa sounded frustrated. “Look at you, you got boobs big enough to smother a man, yet you hide them under a sweatshirt! It's ...ing September Dori-Ann show those babies off!”

Lisa continued before her friend could respond. “At least you've finally done something with your hair.” She conceded. “It sure beats the boyish cut you've only allowed me to ever give you.”

At the mention of her hair Dori-Ann reached up yet again to swirl a locke between her fingers. If she wasn't careful she might get into the habit of doing that. Something she'd always associated with stuck up vain bitches like...Meredith.

“Is that why you couldn't come over last night?” Lisa interrupted her reverie. “Because you were having someone else do your hair? It...its alright if you did you know...I totally understand.”

Dori-Ann could see the hurt in her friend's eyes. Lisa had been doing her hair since they were kids...and trying to get her to do something more stylish for just as long.

'And now she thinks I had someone else do it for me' she realized.

“Oh I did this myself!” Dori-Ann reassured, a bit too forcefully. “It was a spur of the moment thing you know? I was in the middle of it when you called.”

Lisa looked impressed. “You did that yourself? Wow, what a great job! Maybe I should be having you do my hair instead?” She poked Dori-Ann's arm flab. “The lighter shade makes your face look slimmer too. What'd you use?”

'I stood naked in front of a mirror with a camera and recited a spell in my La-Z-Boy.' thought the taller girl.

“Oh I got something from a curio shop. It was kind of a one shot deal though.”

Lisa nodded understandably. “That's how it goes isn't it? You finally find something that works and you can't get it again.”

“Yup...that's the way it goes.” Dori-Ann agreed.

The two walked along in silence for a ways until reaching Waterford street; the place where one of them went East and the other West.

“Hey, you want to come over for supper?” Lisa asked.

When Dori-Ann didn't immediately respond she added temptingly. “We could work on a new wardrobe to show off that “new” you.”

Dori-Ann was hooked. “Sure, I'll just call my mom from your place then. I'm positive it'll be OK.”

The two girls had a wonderful treat of pizza and Coke courtesy of Lisa's father. Afterward they were left alone to rifle through Lisa's mother's vast amount of clothing while her parents went out to eat. It sure felt good to have the house to themselves.

The older woman was no matron when it came to style. In fact many of her outfits would be considered daring on a much younger woman. Although Mrs. Monterey was a bit heavier than Dori-Ann she was a bit smaller on top. This only highlighted the already low cut designs. More than once Dori-Ann felt her boobs were going to pop free. She had misgivings over how much soft flesh bulged out over the edges though. It only highlighted how soft her breasts were...along with the rest of her. Still a few of the outfits from the left side of Mrs. Monterey's closet had potential and Dori-Ann was more than willing to take up the woman's offer to “Help yourself to anything on the left!”

Of course, neither could resist trying on some of the items from the right. Some of which Lisa had never seen...and which widened the eyes of both teens.

“WOW” Dori-Ann marveled. “I didn't know your mom wore leather!”

Lisa held up the skimpy two piece garment. “Neither did I.” She whispered.

Dori-Ann just had to try it on.

“I don't know...maybe we shouldn't” Lisa protested weekly.

The taller girl didn't hear her and was already shedding the garment she had on.

The leather push-up was more than a bit uncomfortable, but even Dori-Ann had to admit to its effects. Her boobs were thrust up and in so that both were mashed together. Looking down all she could see was a mountain of creamy white flesh. The ultra mini was something she was less enthused about. Here the unforgiving material dug harshly into her tummy causing a large roll to form above it that compressed her other two rolls. Her buttocks were half exposed by the restrictive garment and it felt like she was losing circulation down there.

'Mrs. Monterey is even bigger than me! How can she wear this?' Dori-Ann marveled.

“Ok. Show's over miss boobs.” Lisa broke in. “We gotta get these things put away before mother gets back or she'll kill us both.”

“Like she doesn't know.” Dori-Ann said with a grin as she unclasped the mighty push up. Instantly her lower field of view increased as her breasts dropped and swayed before settling on her belly.

“Well, we don't have to prove it!” Lisa joked playfully.

Ten o'clock came sooner than either wanted. The two girls said their goodbyes and promised to fulfill the plans they'd made. Dori-Ann couldn't help but to wear one of Mrs. Monterey's tops home. Though it wasn't one of the more brazen designs, there was still a lot to see. The garment, while expensive, didn't look out of place paired with the jeans she'd donned that morning. One could say it was tasteful not pretentious or mundane.

Mr. and Mrs.. Grey were snuggled on the couch watching a movie when she got home. Upon hearing their daughter arrive her mom shouted hello and let her know there were leftovers in the fridge. Despite having devoured a substantial amount of pizza Dori-Ann found herself heading to the kitchen...
buzzy
Transformation Master

Postby buzzy » Tue May 29, 2012 4:19 am

Ch 7

“This is more like it.” sighed Meredith, sinking slightly lower into the hot tub.

Earlier that day...

Her parents had checked her out of the hospital first thing in the morning. There hadn't been any further strange occurrences and frankly the girl's condition didn't warrant any sort of care, so she was discharged. Meredith couldn't describe the relief she felt being away from the scrutiny of the medical staff, not to mention having to lie in that hideous thing they jokingly referred to as a bed.

First thing she did was have her mother schedule an in house appointment with one of the salon's top people to get her hair in order. Next she put on a pair of clean delicates and robe and retired into her king-sized bed. Only then did she feel close to normal. After a light breakfast (got to watch your waistline) Meredith retired until her noon wake-up call.

Despite having waay more sleep than even she was used to, it was hard for the slim girl to summon the energy to face the day. Still, if she was to be ready for her 1:15pm house call she had better get moving. Even with that realization the lazy girl might have drifted off to sleep yet again hadn't her hand brushed against her coarse damaged hair.

'OK better get going.' she urged herself on.

With a long luxurious yawn Meredith slowly began to get underway. First she pushed herself upright with leaden arms. After sitting motionless for nearly a minute she slid her long slender legs out from under the silken sheets and slipped her dainty feet into the awaiting slippers.

Another long, rather drawn out, yawn.

Meredith stood, then with slow dragging steps drug herself to her private bath to freshen up.

It wasn't until in the shower that the sleepy-headed teen finally showed signs of life. The powerful streams of water emanating from five separate gold plated nozzles never failed to invigorate her...one nozzle in particular. After a quick soaking Meredith reached for the special bottle of “Extreme Damage” hair restoration gel (With Manatee and Sea Bass oils) her mother had had one of their servants procure earlier that morning. The cool slippery substance felt wonderful and its aroma was heavenly.

'Well worth the $299 a bottle asking price' she conceded.

Meredith worked the gel into her hair and scalp noting how soothing it was to her irritated skin there. She took her time relishing the pure extravagant feel of the stuff. According to the directions she had to let it “work” for a minimum of twelve minutes, so she moved on to other things.

She had begun working in her peach body wash and actually had a good amount of lather going when a familiar urge took hold. Whether it was the powerful streams of hot water, the tingly sensation from the gel, or the stimulating aroma it generated; Meredith was getting more than a little turned on. One soap covered hand worked its way lower for a little personal “massage” while the other turned upwards caressing her already erect nipples.

'I bet they don't have that step in the directions!' the spent girl thought wickedly, rinsing the gel out twenty minutes later.

A familiar odor intermingled with that of the restoration gel...

After toweling herself dry Meredith slipped into a fresh set of underwear. She then moved to pick up an awaiting pair of Tangerine shorts, but halted. There was something wrong with the fit of her bra. The damned thing was pinching her where her breasts met her arms. Cursing under her breath, she gave a little adjustment. When that failed she gave a more aggressive tug. After that too failed she unhooked the expensive garment and unceremoniously dumped it in the trash. She had plenty of others. Unfortunately the next one failed to fit right...and the next...and the next.

“What the ... is going on!” she cursed, stomping over to the mirror for a better look.

Even bound in the ill fitting bra such a tantrum created a tantalizing array of motion in her breasts...

At first nothing looked amiss, her abundant firm cleavage filling the cups to the max. Closer inspection, however, hinted that there was a bit more there than usual. A slight bulge of tanned flesh formed at the edges of the cups as if the impressive 36DD garment wasn't nearly big enough. That in itself wouldn't be bad at all...in fact it would be a bonus to the already endowed teen. However, that wasn't all... Her babies weren't sitting where they were supposed to.

Meredith frowned as she hoisted her breasts up ever so slightly. It didn't take much to bring them back into place, but she shouldn't have had to do it at all. Her frown deepened when she let them go and they immediately settled back down.

'Did they go down even further?' she wondered, horrified by the thought.

Still that wasn't all. There seemed to be extra flesh where her breasts met her arms, causing the bra's band to dig in. Only now did she become aware of how much tighter that band was than normal. There was even a slight bulge formed where the taut material dug in making it appear as if a layer of fat had somehow mysteriously appeared.

Surely that was absurd.

“Stupid people!” Meredith cursed, yanking off the bra. “They should've known hot water would shrink it!”

She would simply have to have a talk with the servants...

Without a further look, the infuriated girl stormed over to her wardrobe and picked out a two piece swimsuit to wear instead. She fastened on the top then stepped out of her panties and tied on the bottoms. 'I was going to take a soak in the hot tub anyway' she justified. The tangerine shorts were thrust on last.

In her haste, Meredith failed to notice the extra effort needed to button them up...

Meredith kept the make-up simple. She wasn't in the mood now and was sure the hair stylist would mess it up anyway.

A quick glance at the clock showed it was 12:51. 'Time for a quick bite of lunch' she surmised.

Meredith left everything where it lay. That's what the help is for right?

She had had only half of her tuna sandwich on white (No crusts) when another bout of pressure began to build in her abdomen. It was the second time that morning! She vaguely remembered being pulled from her slumber earlier for just the same thing.

“What the ... is going on?” She cursed. (It was becoming a mantra...)

For some reason the sensation wasn't as painful as it had been at first. 'Am I getting used to it?' she wondered. Whatever the reason she was thankful for the lessened discomfort.

That didn't make the occurrence any less distressful, however.

Meredith looked on in dismay as her tummy once more distended outwards. She looked like she was four months pregnant or had eaten an entire turkey dinner by herself.

Elsewhere... Dori-Ann was at the lunchroom back at Terrace Falls High where she'd almost made good on her claim to Lisa to make three trips through the serving line...

Meredith finally had to unbutton the top button...OK the top two buttons of her shorts to stop them from pinching terribly.

Just then the doorbell rang. 'Oh shit! The stylist is here!' she panicked.

While one of the servants answered the door Meredith struggled to her feet and made her way to her room. There was no way she was going to let some employee see her in such a state. No way in hell. She'd barely made it to her room when Thomas announced the arrival of her stylist.

“I'll be right down” Meredith answered, trying to control her breathing as she spoke into the intercom.

She could hardly believe such a short run would leave her winded.

Throwing open the doors of the wardrobe, the frantic teen scanned it's contents. Scores of tops were rejected due to their scant coverage. Finally on the third pass Meredith found what she was looking for; A babydoll pullover. Without hesitation, she slid her arms into the frilly white garment and pulled it over her head. Tugging it into place, Meredith stepped over to the mirror for inspection. As hoped the roomy waistless design totally hid her bulging tummy. As an added bonus, her all-to-visible black string bikini top gave the outfit a deliciously naughty flavor. She loved the way her boobs were showcased.

'I'll have to give Derek a peek at this!' Meredith purred.

A look at the towel wrapped around her damaged locks sobered the horny teen thus bringing her back to the present. First she had to get her mane restored before she'd even consider letting her boyfriend's eyes fall upon her.

With a grunt Meredith managed to get one of the two buttons on her shorts refastened, then headed down for her treatment.

The woman the salon sent was a true master; the best they had...which said a lot. Despite her composure and training, however, she couldn't quite hide a wince as she removed the towel from her client's head.

“It looks like we have some work to do!” she announced.

'That's the understatement of the year' Meredith thought bitterly.

All business, the efficient stylist set to work. She massaged in all manner of creams and lotions...the action of which soon sent her client into a sound slumber.

Despite her considerable efforts, a less than perfect outcome was all she could achieve. Meredith looked on at first in dismay, then disgust.

“Is this all you could do?” she hollered. “I look like a freakin' waitress!”

The stylist, whose mother by the way was a waitress, tried to console the distraught girl. “I'm sorry miss, but, the damage was severe. I did the best I could.”

Meredith barely heard the exclamation. She was too busy studying her ruined hair. The normally silky strands had lost their shine as well as nearly all their natural wave. The now almost stringy strands looked stiff and false, almost like the over-dyed hair of old people. Speaking of dye...

“Did you color my hair or something?” Meredith asked accusingly.

The stylist paused in her packing. “No I did not...I might have lightened it a bit, but no dye was used.”

“Lightened?” The now outraged teen screeched. “LIGHTENED?” Meredith grabbed a handful of the light brown hair. “I'm a blonde dammit! Not some wannabe. What have you done to me?” Her voice had lost all composure now and resembled an enraged Jerry Springer guest.

It was the stylist's turn to get angry now. “Listen, you spoiled brat! I cancelled six appointments to come out here and pamper your snobby little ass! I did everything I could...and certainly more than anyone else could have. If you don't like it, don't pay. To tell you the truth I wish you wouldn't pay, that way I'd never have to put up with your shit again!”

At that the now redfaced woman hoisted up her kit bags and stormed off leaving the stunned Meredith speechless; An occurrence about as rare as her taking lip from anyone, let alone a lowly employee.

Meredith stood there examining her hair in the mirror for some time. She just couldn't believe how “ordinary” it made her look.

'That witch must've hacked a good three inches off!' she cursed inwardly.

Indeed her hair now barely reached past her shoulders.

Fighting back a useless tear, she gave one final toss to her nearly lifeless hairdo and made her way to the hot tub.

'Surely a good soak will make things better' she consoled herself.
buzzy
Transformation Master

Postby buzzy » Tue May 29, 2012 4:21 am

Author's note from greinskyn:

There has been a change to A Picture of Dori-Ann Grey. It is a minor change that should have major results. Basically I made Audrey Bancroft the mean one and Meredith (the gainer) to be a fairly nice, yet spoiled teen. It was easier than I thought, for the most part just switching names... When I archive it on some permanent site, I'll have it in the complete updated version. The changes were just too minor to justify reposting.

So as you read, don't worry, it's not a typo ;)

Ch 8

'Surely a good soak will make things better' she consoled herself.

Meredith was right about that. The hot water relaxed her tense muscles and very nearly put her to sleep. Sitting there with an ice tea, she had time to reflect on the harsh words hurled at the poor stylist. A blush came to her tanned face at the memory. Normally such a tantrum would have been out of the question. Then again it wasn't everyday she lost her glorious mane.

“I'll have to send an apology” she vowed.

Meredith wasn't a mean person, just a spoiled one.

Considering the matter closed, the spent girl laid her head back. In no time what was supposed to be a relaxing soak soon became more as Meredith drifted off into a peaceful slumber. A soft “tink” could be heard as the glass and its contents fell from limp fingers to settle on the bottom of the hot-tub.

“Ick!” Meredith declared with distaste after looking at her wrinkly skin. “Prune girl...”

A quick glance at the clock showed it to be almost five o'clock. 'I slept over two hours!' she realized.

The thin girl moved to leap out of the water but her sleep laden limbs failed to comply. Only after a long stretch and a gathered force of will did she manage to exit the hot water. Even then she felt as if everything was in slow motion.

'What is going on?' the normally energetic girl asked herself. Despite the extended nap Meredith felt just as tired, if not more so than when she got up this morning. 'Am I getting sick?' she wondered.

Fearing that was the case the weary teen headed back to her bed and summoned Willamina.

“You're not running a temp dear,” the former nanny turned housekeeper reported. The relief was evident in her voice. “But you better stay in bed just to be sure. I'll bring up your supper miss.”

Meredith looked thoughtfully up at the woman who had pretty much raised her. “Thanks Willamina” she said weakly, bringing about a sympathetic patting of the hand.

“No worries Miss Lambe. I'll be sure you're alright.” Reassured the old woman.

Of course Meredith felt fine other than a strange lassitude. She just craved the attention and sense of security her former nanny provided. Willamina had been with the Lambe household since she was was a baby.

In short order, the housekeeper returned with a tray of her charge's favorites; A four ounce skinless chicken breast with Italian herbs, steamed asparagus, lettuce hearts with Bleu cheese, and of course white tea with real lemon.

Strangely the teen launched into the meal with gusto, forgoing her usual decorum. Willamina looked on, at first surprised, then reassured. Surely a healthy appetite was a good sign her little Miss was feeling better. 'I always knew all those skimpy meals would cause her harm' the old woman thought. 'I guess I'll have to see to it she eats a little better from now on.' she vowed.

“Would you like some dessert?” Willamina asked, deciding now was as good a time as any.

Surprisingly enough, the young woman actually seemed to consider the suggestion...all it would need is a little push.

“I made some fresh Carrot Cake?” she tempted. “How about just a small slice to help boost your strength?”

Meredith trusted her keeper, so went against the warning voices in her head and agreed. It was just to help her get better right?

Willamina took the tray in her wrinkled, yet sturdy hands, vowing to be back shortly. The young vixen, feeling refreshed after her meal, decided to get caught up on the latest gossip. What better way to do that than with her two friends? A speed-dial and a conference link later Meredith assumed center stage. Apparently she was the latest gossip (what's new there?) So absorbed was the girl was, retelling the tale and all, that she barely noticed Willamina return with a large slab of Carrot Cake. The young girl embellished facts, taking bite after bite as she did so. In no time at all the entire piece, along with it's accompanying glass of milk, was gone...

“...Well girls, I gotta go...” Meredith declared, barely stifling a yawn. “I need my beauty sleep.”

Jean and Audrey put up a token resistance to ending their talk-a-thon, but in reality couldn't wait to hang up and spread the new wave of gossip. It was always a race between them to see who could get to the other popular kids first. Of course once informed those people called their friends and so on, so that within twenty minutes the whole of Terrace Falls knew the skinny.

Willamina removed the tray from the sleeping girl's bed. Before leaving her be, the old woman used a damp napkin to wipe off the remaining bits of carrot cake and frosting lining Meredith's full lips.

Later, while cleaning up, the observant housekeeper noticed what seemed to be pizza sauce on the napkin. 'Now where did that come from?' she wondered, throwing the incriminating paper into the trash.

“Down five pounds!” Dori-Ann cheered excitedly.

Two more than yesterday, thus making the claim to her mother true.

The discovery prompted an examination for further proof. She was a little disappointed, however to not detect any visible signs. Then again her ample form provided many places for pounds to hide.

“At least these are looser!” she admitted, noticing her favorite jeans buttoned with less effort.

A few test poses showed there to be less binding where her thighs and ass met...always a problem area. 'Better and better!' she thought, glad to actually see some visual improvement. Satisfied, Dori-Ann reached for one of her usual baggy shirts before stopping mid-way. With a slight grin, she chose one of Mrs. Monterey's blouses instead. The heavy girl had to admit, she did look good...or at least better. The light creamy flesh of her bust was far too pale for her taste.

'I'll have to do something about that' she vowed, as visions of a day at the beach danced in her head.

For now, however, she took one last look in the mirror, flashing a smile as she brushed aside a lock of chestnut hair. Dori-Ann admired the way it brushed her shoulders. Lisa was right, it did make her look more feminine.

The sound of sportscasters greeted the heavy teen as she bounded down the stairs. Yup, her father was in 'full-on' weekend mode.

“Hi dad!” Dori-Ann chirped, planting a kiss on the man's as of yet unshaven cheek.

“Morning pumpkin,” He replied, reaching up to give her fleshy arm a squeeze.

“Ow!” She complained, rubbing her agitated skin. “Nice stubble.”

Mr. Grey grinned, rubbing his chin with an audible rasp. “Me man! Me watch sports! No shave!” he grunted.

Just then Mrs. Grey entered the room from the kitchen. “Ok tough guy,” she announced with a grin. “So long as Mrs. Macho gets to watch Lifetime at noon.”

Dori-Ann watched her father sag a little deeper into his chair. Then, seeing her mother about to kiss him, warned. “Be careful mom!” She rubbed her cheek for effect. “Serious sandpaper action going on!”

“Oh I like em rough.” Mrs. Grey purred, continuing her intentions.

Dori-Ann didn't need or want to see what followed, especially before breakfast!

“Oh get a room already!” she shouted over her shoulder as she left.

Thankfully the TV was loud...

As she expected, a healthy breakfast awaited her in the microwave. Healthy in portions anyway. 'For someone who wants her daughter to lose weight she sure piles on the food!' Dori-Ann thought, taking in the scrambled eggs, sausage, and biscuits smothered in country gravy.

Not that she had to worry about that anymore.

In record time the big girl finished the meal. Her mother's fresh squeezed orange juice sure topped it off right. Feeling energetic despite her gluttony, Dori-Ann fairly leapt from the table and did the dishes.

“Wow, thanks hon!” Her mother praised, upon seeing the thoughtful task.

Smiling, the teen looked back at the woman who was somewhat more disheveled than when last they'd met. Dori-Ann couldn't help but feel a tinge of envy at the woman's figure. Despite being nearly forty (don't ask) she maintained a slim youthful figure.

'No wonder she likes that mirror' thought the envious teen.

“So, what do you have planned today?” Mrs. Grey asked, snatching up a grape and popping it into her mouth.

“Oh, I was thinking of going to the beach with Lisa.”

“That's a great idea,” A smile formed on her mother's face as an idea took hold. “Tell you what...since you did the dishes, I'll let you borrow the car.”

Dori-Ann perked up instantly. “WOW! That'd be great!” She turned from the sink to give her mother a damp hug. “With the top down it'll be so awesome!”

“Nice try,” Mrs. Grey laughed, giving her daughter a wink. “The Pontiac stays here. You can use the mini van.”

She had known better, but it'd still been worth a try. “Thanks mom, I hope Lisa can go.”

Dori-Ann sure hoped so. Going to the beach without her friend wouldn't be any fun at all. Strike that...there'd still be half naked hunks strolling about. 'It'd be a little less fun without Lisa' she amended.

Ch 9

“So, you ready to go shopping?” Jean asked excitedly.

“Um, yeah...sure.” Mumbled the sleepy-eyed Meredith.

It was nearly eleven O'clock yet she was still in bed. If the phone hadn't rang the thin girl would still be deep asleep.

“You Okay?” Audrey added. “You sound weird.”

“Oh...I'm, Okay...” Meredith replied amidst a long luxurious yawn. “Just a little sleepy is all...”

“It's almost eleven girl!” Chastised her raven haired friend. “You're taking a nap already? What's gotten into you?”

Meredith failed to mention she hadn't gotten out of bed yet this morning.

“Well are you picking us up or are we getting you?” Audrey pressed.

The thought of sitting in that car again sent shivers up the lazy girl's spine. Not that she could. Her father had it sent to some independent laboratory for testing.

“My car's in the shop or something,” she explained. “One of you'll have to get me.”

“Jean'll pick you up,” said Audrey, volunteering her friend. “You two can come get me.”

“Okay,” agreed the submissive girl. She was used to being ordered around. “I'll be right over!”

Before Meredith could respond she heard the click.

“What are you wearing?” Asked the fiery blonde, hoping to match their leader without Jean's knowledge.

Meredith, who was still in her silk nightie struggled through the cobwebs of her mind to come up with an answer. “Oh, I'm wearing that outfit we picked up last month in Orrington.”

“Wow, that's pretty racy to be lounging around the house in.” Accused Audrey. “Expecting someone are we? Perhaps a certain quarterback maybe...?”

True, Derek had been on her mind when she'd purchased the outfit. A warm sensation flowed through her body at the thought of the handsome young man.

“Meredith you there?”

Startled out of her reverie, the slightly flushed girl took a second to respond.

“Oh my god he's there now isn't he?” Audrey asked excitedly, jumping to conclusions. “What's he doing?”

Meredith could only imagine what her friend could be thinking.

“Audrey!” She scolded as several juicy scenarios played out in her own mind. “Derek's not here.”

“Oh,” The other girl replied, somewhat disappointedly. She'd already had several people in mind to call about the popular couple's Saturday morning “activities”, but apparently there was no scoop. “See you when you two get here. Later.”

“Later.”

The warm bed and tempting sleep beckoned Meredith deeply. Her friend, however would be over soon and she hadn't even dressed yet. Of course there was the need to visit the bathroom too.

'No time for a shower this morning' she told herself, heading back to her room. 'Jean'll be here any minute.'

Standing in front of the open wardrobe, the slim teen sought out the outfit in question. 'Ah there it is!' she thought victoriously, snatching up the hanger. She headed back to her bed with the expensive item, admiring the cobalt fabric along the way. Meredith longed to put it on, though she'd been hoping the first time would've been with Derek.

The warm sensation returned, flowing through her body once more.

'No time for that now' she scolded herself.

Back to the bureau for the right underthings and she was ready.

Meredith slipped out of her silk nightie and stepped out of the panties she'd been wearing. In their place the eager teen slipped on the new black thong panties she'd been saving just for this outfit. The skirt was very abbreviated, and with luck just the right amount of black will be visible. First things first, however. Meredith picked up the sleek matching bra, more of an eye candy item than for support. 'I don't really need the support anyway' she thought proudly, as she moved to don the bra.

Or at least she hadn't before.

Meredith instantly became aware how much her breasts were lifted as she moved to slip the spaghetti-like straps in place. The thin pieces of material dug into her shoulders fiercely as they attempted to accomplish the task. Clearly they weren't designed for the load.

She struggled on anyway.

A struggle it was too. The hooks refused to catch, as if the garment was too small. Meredith could feel her breasts getting somewhat squished as she tried once more, finally accomplishing the task.

'Did they give me the wrong one?' she wondered, suddenly wishing she'd tried it on much sooner...there was no returning it now.

The garment looked as uncomfortable as it felt. Clearly too small to contain her burgeoning mounds, the black material cut into her breasts too, causing excess flesh to bulge out. It was obvious they sent the wrong bra...yet.

There was something else.

Memories of yesterday's problems drifted back as Meredith examined her chest.

She was definitely bigger.

She knew her body well enough to know that she'd gone up at least a cup size.

'How come I didn't notice it until now?' she wondered struggling to escape from the ill fitting bra.

As soon as she was free Meredith breathed a sigh of relief. The sensitive skin of her breasts had been greatly abused by the too small cups. Massaging the aching flesh, something else became known. Meredith slowed, then stopped as this new realization took hold.

Her breasts were softer too.

Much softer.

Letting go of her babies for a better look she felt them drop. Something they didn't do before, at least not this much. A small gasp escaped her lips as she witnessed this.

“How can this be?” she whispered weakly.

Instead of the normal inch or so her heavy yet firm breasts normally dropped, they now hung a good two more inches below that! Almost unconsciously Meredith hefted them back in place, noticing how much her fingers sank in as she did so.

'This can't be happening' she thought, desperately wishing that were the case.

Deep musical tones of the doorbell reverberated through the house.

“Oh shit! Jean is here!” She hissed, panicked by the sudden arrival.

Abandoning all decorum, the frantic teen rushed to retrieve the loosest bra she owned. Despite trying to contain her breasts with her left arm, the unsupported mammaries bobbled and swayed hypnotically. Heck, if Derek had been there I bet he'd have been more impressed by that little display than he would've been by Meredith's dress.

I digress.

After struggling into the fresh bra (A task made difficult by her nervous fidgeting) she gave a loosening tug...Okay several loosening tugs to try and remove the binding.

'It'll have to do' she declared, catching sight of herself in the mirror. Her sexy black thong panties looked decidedly out of place with the utilitarian white bra. Of course that was nothing compared to her worried expression and harried hair.

'Oh shit! I forgot about my hair!'

A trembling hand shot up to her destroyed mane, her fingers feeling the dry coarse strands.

A knock sounded at the door.

“Just a minute!” Meredith shouted, snatching some replacement garments from the wardrobe almost at random.

“It's me,” Jean announced.

Meredith could see the lever swiveling downward as she dashed to the bathroom. She barely made it, her own door closing as the bedroom one opened.

The nervous teen talked to her friend through the door as she tried to make something wearable out of the hastily assembled jumble.

“So where...unggh...do you want to...urggh...go?” She asked, trying to yank up a strangely tight pair of shorts.

“Oh, I don't know,” Jean replied, surprised she was asked her opinion. Usually it was either Meredith or Audrey that chose.

Unable to get that pair of shorts up, she kicked them off and tried another.

'What the heck...?' She wondered when that one failed to fit as well.

At least that one went all the way up.

Looking down at her waist, Meredith became aware for the first time of a slight puffiness to her middle. It wasn't much, but it shouldn't have been there at all. She was even more surprised to find out she could actually gather up enough loose flesh to pinch!

“Oh my god....”

“What are you doing in there?!” Jean shouted through the door.

Meredith couldn't respond. She just stood there with a pinch of fat in her fingers.

“Meredith?” Jean pressed again.

The sound of her friend trying to work the latch roused the girl from her stupor.

“Sorry Jean...I, um had to go to the bathroom!” She shouted back.

Feeling slightly faint...and a bit ill...Meredith looked at her reflection in the mirror. She still looked thin, but, wait. There was something. Besides the slightly softened texture to her skin, she noticed her normally flat abdomen poked out slightly. In horror, Meredith sucked her tummy in, a little too far actually, causing her ribs to stick out.

'This can't be happening...'

Her eyes broke away from the mirror, taking in the scale. Her once weekly weigh in wasn't until Wednesday. Until now she'd have expected it to be her usual 118. Now she didn't have a clue.

It wasn't bound to be good.

Meredith walked over to the scale, still holding her tummy in as if that'd help. Closing her eyes she stepped on, not opening them until she heard the dial stop. Even then she waited a few seconds gathering courage.

Six pounds? She'd gained six pounds in a week!?

'Less than a week,' she corrected.

'That's...impossible' she thought.

Yet the evidence couldn't be denied.

Meredith let out the pent up air. 'I'll just have to eat less,' she vowed, though she couldn't remember eating anything much out of the ordinary.

Hearing an impatient knock at the door, she reassured her friend that she'd be right out. On an impulse she opened the hamper and retrieved the Tangerine shorts and babydoll top from the day before. Of course she couldn't wear the bra she had on with that, so Meredith removed it. The black bikini top went with her underwear anyway.

She only wished it provided more support.

The Tangerine shorts were wrinkled from their stay in the hamper. At first Meredith thought this would be a problem and almost hit it with the hairdryer for a few minutes. Fortunately (or unfortunately) her expanded frame filled up the material completely, erasing any errant wrinkles. Somehow they felt tighter than yesterday, but, Meredith chalked that up to her imagination. Still she gave a couple loosening tugs where the cuffs dug into her thighs.

The babydoll flowed silkily over her body, caressing her bare skin. At least that bore no ill effects from its night in the hamper. Meredith adjusted the neckline a tad lower to show a bit more cleavage. 'I can use all the help I can get!' she thought with uncharacteristic self-consciousness.

That done all she needed to was fix her hair. She could do make-up in her room; her face being the least of her worries. On that front Meredith never needed much help.

Even knowing what she would face, a small whimper escaped her lips. In the bright lights of the bathroom mirror her hair looked as dreadful as it did last night, perhaps more so. Meredith fingered the short stiff strands, barely below ear level. 'Wasn't it still to my shoulders?' she wondered. Well certainly the hair fairy didn't visit last night so that part had to be her imagination. In desperation she tried to pull the sandy brown locks back, but, they were far too short for a pony tail. 'Maybe I should dye it pink and pretend it's some bold new fashion statement!?' She laughed at the thought and decided she'd just have to be tough until her hair grew out again. Of course that'd be months, she needed something now...

Meredith picked up her pink snowflake brush and tried to at least get the mess going in the same direction. As soon as the fine bristles slipped past, however, her hair would spring back every which way.

“That's it! I'm bringing out the heavy artillery!” she declared, putting down the brush.

In one of the lower drawers, Meredith pulled out a rather large spray can. The words “MEGA HOLD” were emblazoned in big letters. She'd used the stuff last fall as part of a Halloween costume.

“ICK!” she cursed amidst a few coughs.

Yep, the stuff still reeked as bad as it had the first time.

Meredith waited the prerequisite minute before once again running the brush through. At first, all seemed well as her hair (Dark as it was) pulled straight and true. By the third pass, however, it began to become more difficult to work the bristles through. The MEGA HOLD was simply setting up too fast and too hard. Hoping to beat the clock Meredith pulled faster. Unfortunately all that accomplished was pain. By the sixth stroke her brush slowed and halted. 'What the...?'

It was stuck.

Now verging on panic, she gave the brush a couple more yanks, each harder than the other.

More pain.

Meredith let go, leaving the pink instrument dangling. Could anything more go wrong?

Jean tapped on the door once more, asking how long it was going to be. Startled, Meredith's head snapped towards the direction of the noise; the action sending the brush arcing outward before thumping back down against her scalp.

“Why don't you try on some clothes?” She hollered back, though she could care less by that point.

“Okay!”

Hearing sounds of movement on the other side of the door, the brush haired girl turned back to her problem. Certainly the can has some sort of instructions? Picking up the gaudy container, Meredith scanned for anything that would help. The first thing she noticed was a rather long warnings list.

Too bad she hadn't looked at that first.

From what she could determine, Acetone would dissolve the glop, should it have come in contact with something it shouldn't...namely her hair.

'Great! I don't have any acetone!'

The young woman did, however, have fingernail polish remover...

Her results were mixed at best. The remover did dissolve the MEGA HOLD somewhat, at least to the point she could remove the brush and even pull the bristles through. However, there were innumerable flecks of the crap lodged in her hair, refusing to be extricated. It looked disturbingly like dandruff.

...and of course there was the smell.

Between the original stench of the MEGA HOLD and the combined odor of nail polish remover Meredith didn't think she could possibly be rid of it. Not that she didn't try...

Some time later.

After a harried wash and rinse, her hair didn't smell nearly so institutional. A little spritz here and there of different fragrances even managed to make it somewhat fresh...she hoped...by that time Meredith's sense of smell had been considerably overloaded.

The results were studied with tearful eyes. Shaking slightly, she reached a hand up to the artificial looking hairdo. It felt as fake as it looked, which strangely enough reminded the distraught teen of 1950's styles...only shorter. Meredith bit her lip as she picked out a particularly large piece of MEGA HOLD residue. She strongly considered sending her friend home and going back to bed...

'Well, here goes nothing' she thought, trying to boost her failing courage enough to face Jean.

Ch 10

“Great idea Dori-Ann” Lisa complimented, rubbing a little more sunscreen on her arm.

“You're not supposed to bathe in the stuff Leess” Her friend replied.

Lisa, never happy until her skin fairly glistened with the UV block, replied matter-of-factly, “Get cooked if you want. This girl's skin is gonna be firm and smooth long after you're all old and wrinkly!”

Dori reached over and grabbed some of the flab covering Lisa's substantial middle. “What do you mean? It's not firm now?” She gave the area a friendly pat sending waves cascading along her friend's relaxed belly.

“Stop that!” She scolded in mock anger, giving a much harder reciprocal slap in return.

Her target never even felt the sting...apparently the “picture” absorbed that too!

Across town Meredith was carefully applying her eyeliner in Jean's car when a sudden pain in her arm made her jerk in response...drawing a jagged black line across her forehead as she did so.

Thinking of the picture brought about another realization for Dori-Ann.

She'd been about to apply a thin layer of sunscreen herself but stopped just short of squirting some in her palm. 'Why bother?' she questioned. 'The picture should take care of this too.' Why not? It'd taken care of everything else so far.

“Aren't you going to put on some sunblock?” Lisa asked, peering from under her sunglasses.

“Nope!” Dori-Ann replied smugly, reaching for a bag of her favorite Cool Ranch Doritos.

The glistening girl couldn't believe her eyes. She let her gaze travel along the pale form of her lifelong confidant. “You realize you're going to wind up a burned freckled mess, don't you?”

“I'll be just fine!” Dori-Ann gloated, a broad smile on her lips.

“Uh-huh...” Lisa trailed, obviously far less confident in the prediction. “You do remember what happened in seventh grade don't you?”

How could the big girl forget. She'd been burned to a crisp and could hardly move for a week. To make matters worse, a host of freckles burst forth covering her entire body. Dori-Ann's face, most notably the bridge of her nose, had looked as if someone with a lot of time on their hands spent the day making dots with a brown magic marker.

“All behind me Lisa, all behind me” She consoled her friend.

“Wanna bet?”

The taller girl smiled even broader. Of course she did! How could she lose? “Sure!”

“Same stakes?”

“Double!” Dori-Ann challenged, extending a hand for the customary seal of their wager.

“Deal!” Lisa eagerly accepted, giving her friend a one-two shake. “Girl you gonna paayy! I don't just mean for the pizzas either!”

Her friend merely smiled and rolled onto her belly, eager to soak up the sun.

Meredith was glad her friends agreed to go to the Lakeville Mall instead of their usual haunts. Despite her decision to be tough about her ruined mane...hell it couldn't really be called a mane anymore as chopped as it was... she still felt self conscious and wanted to run into as few familiar faces as possible.

Both the girls handled the change well enough. Oh sure there was the initial open mouthed, wide-eyed stare, but after that they managed to put the issue behind. No doubt to curry favor with the queen of Terrace Falls. Of course Meredith still caught the occasional cloaked glance out of the corner of her eye.

She was even more surprised to hear not one negative comment come from Audrey's acid tongue. Sure Meredith knew she was the most popular girl in school, but, to a predator like Audrey, even that status might not have granted immunity to a colossal turn like this.

What she didn't know was that her “friend” was in the backseat furiously text messaging everyone she could about Meredith's destroyed 'do.

“Oh look at that dress!” Jean gushed, slipping it off the rack. “That would look soo good on you!”

Meredith admired the silky green dress, more of a gown really. Her friend was right it would look good... she glanced at the size; a six. Her hand drifted to her tummy, as yet hidden under the babydoll cover. “I don't know....” she drew it out to let them think it wasn't to her taste. She doubted that with her weight gain she could even squeeze into the thing. She was usually a six alright...a tight six. It'd be touch and go for sure.

There was no way to switch it for a larger size either and save face.

Her friends were not to be dissuaded. “C'mon Meredith! It'd look hot on you!

“Yeah it'll really go well with your hai... um eyes!” Jean winced, not quite covering her slip.

Oh well, she'd spent almost the entire trip letting them do all the shopping. To refuse now would seem somewhat suspicious. 'Maybe this is my penance for all the times I'd gloated over my smaller waist' she mused.

“Okay, okaaay. Yow win.” Meredith took the sleek garment from Jean's eager hands.

It did look kinda sexy.....

On the way to the dressing room her eyes darted over to the store's display of braziers. 'I gotta get something new' she admitted. The bikini top lacked the support she needed. Not to mention the added attention her new movement was causing. Meredith could feel her assets sway with each step. Sure at times it could be useful...

“Wait here Okay?” she instructed as the two girls moved to come in with her.

Both were taken aback.

“What gives?” Audrey demanded, subtle as always.

“Nuthin'” Meredith explained as nonchalantly as possible. What could she say that would ease their curiosity? Only one thing came to mind. “Actually I'm feeling kinda claustrophobic.” She put a hand to her tummy. (Would that even be a symptom?) “I don't know, maybe its something from the accident...”

Jean looked concerned. “Are you sure you're alright?”

“She's fine!” Audrey reassured. “Go ahead we'll be right out here.”

'Wow, that was easier than I thought!' Meredith stepped into the little mirrored cubicle, closing the door behind her.

Outside, Audrey flipped open her phone...

Actually now that she was alone in the dressing room she did feel a tad uncomfortable. It wasn't painful really, more sort of a heat and then mostly on her back.

'Oh no! Not that again?!' Meredith nearly panicked, thinking that once again she'd be mysteriously burned. 'Is this what happens when people spontaneously combust?'

She'd never been that spontaneous.

The worried young woman held her breath waiting to see if things were going to spiral out of control. A couple minutes passed with no ill effects. The feeling was still there, in fact it'd coalesced into a definite feeling of warmth...yet only on her backside. It sort of felt like sunbathing...

It'd been a good twenty to twenty-five minutes now, yet Dori-Ann felt no ill effects to her brazen baring to the sun. She figured now was as good a time as any to let her front see a little as well. Frankly the scenery straight down left little to be desired. Dori-Ann wanted a little eye candy. With a grunt, the big girl hoisted herself around for a better view. 'Ah, that's better!' she cheered, seeing a particularly muscled lad stroll by. 'I'd definitely wear some sunscreen if he'd put it on me!'

Sitting also allowed her to continue whittling away at the Doritos. There was also that subway in the cooler. Dori-Ann took a sip of her now warmish Coke. 'Now would be a good time for that sandwich...'

“False Alarm” Meredith sighed with relief. She felt kinda silly, but it was sobering to know how much the strange incident had traumatized her.

A knock from outside.

“What're you doing in there?” Audrey asked, louder than necessary. “We're getting hungry...hurry up!”

Now that her friend mentioned it, Meredith felt a little hungry too. No surprise really since she hadn't had breakfast or lunch. Actually she considered that a good thing considering the tight fit of her shorts. Still, it wouldn't hurt to eat a little snack.

'Perhaps some Cool Ranch Doritos?'

“Where'd that come from?” she asked the empty room.

She'd never really been fond of the snacks, but, for some reason craved them. Meredith could almost taste the seasoned chips now...

“Get a grip girl” she chastised herself.

Shaking her head in bewildered amusement, the tall girl began shimmying out of her clothes. By this time she'd actually developed a fair amount of curiosity whether she'd be able to fit into the dress. There was only one way to find out.

Sitting on the cool bench, Meredith slipped her legs into the unzipped back. Carefully she pulled up the silky material, meeting a little resistance around her hips. It wasn't much really and didn't worry her to a great extent. They were supposed to be snug in those areas, right? How better to show off one's curves? If you wanted a sack you could always go to Sears.

Meredith then leaned over to insert her arms in the abbreviated sleeves. As she did so her breasts dangled ever so invitingly, bringing a frown to the slim girl's face. They never swung that far before...even free, let alone somewhat contained in the bikini top.

Trying to put the thought out of her mind, Meredith alternately extended and retracted her arms, working them deeper into the sleeves, and thus bringing the front of the dress ever closer. Finally it was close enough where she could pull it in place. Here a frown once again creased her brow. Her breasts pushed tightly against the front of the dress, and it wasn't even zipped yet. Of course where they pushed was another problem. The flimsy bikini top allowed her breasts to ride way too low.

Okay, maybe she should have given up right there, but the stubborn teen really needed to see if she could zip that sucker up. Thus began a sort of juggling act as Meredith tried to keep both boobs in place as she gathered up the material so she could zip. 'This is gonna be close' she surmised, as she reached around to raise the zipper.

Certainly a man must've designed this...

Meredith managed to get the zipper up to that impossible point right between her shoulder blades. Every woman knows the spot, right where one hand stops and before the other can reach.

Only then did she spot one of those hooky things you can attach the zipper to so you can pull it up yourself. The little gadget had been hanging in the corner the whole time.

It was too late now. The stubborn girl wasn't about to lose the ground she'd gained no matter what.

Perhaps if Meredith had taken one look into the mirror she might've changed her mind.

It could be argued the dress was too tight in the hips, not much, but enough to crease the material. The same could be said with the tummy area, here though the argument would be stronger. Even if the dress fit everywhere else (which it didn't) Meredith wouldn't want to sit very long with such a binding pressure on her groin.

It got worse.

Someone with her bust size should've known better. The top-heavy girl had certainly run into outfits that fit everywhere else but not her chest on many an occasion. This was certainly that to the extreme. Yet Meredith managed, tooth by agonizing tooth to raise the zipper. Even though her breasts were mashed flat, touching both each other and squishing into her arms, she continued.

It was then, disaster struck.

Meredith was but a few tugs away from success when the now familiar building of pressure began. The already snug dress became ever more so as her abdomen distended outwards. She felt like a sausage in a casing. Breathing became difficult...the breaths shorter. Frantically she launched into the zipper, only this time down. Visions of some faceless EMT having to cut her out of the dress redoubled Katie's efforts.

Too late.

Tearing sounds could be heard down below as seams gave way. Peeks of tanned flesh becoming visible through the ever widening gaps. At least the release of pressure freed the zipper.

“Oh my!” Meredith whispered hoarsely with her first full breaths. “What the heck is going on with me?”

The shaken girl snatched her purse and frantically pawed through it for the gas tablets her doctor had described. Popping the lid, she poured out a double dose.

Whatever was causing the strange pressure hadn't abated after all.

Meredith sat there uncomfortably as the swelling continued for a little longer. Her distended belly forcing the girl to have to lean back slightly. 'Oh please don't let this be fatal!' she prayed, knowing the inevitable trip back to the doctor could be the least of her worries.

Eventually the swelling stabilized, much to her relief. Kicking off the dress Meredith struggled into her Tangerine shorts. It took several painful tugs to get them in place, and even then the top two buttons needed to be left undone. The babydoll dress was once more put into place, it's billowy bulk a welcome camouflage.

Meredith gathered up the ruined dress and her purse. A quick look into the mirror gave her some hope that if one didn't look too closely, nothing would seem amiss. She prayed that nobody would look that close, then stepped out.

“You Pig!”

“What?” Dori-Ann tried to look innocent, a task hard to do when covered in all sorts of crumbs and remnants of a large meal.

“You ate that entire bag of chips and a footlong sub?” Lisa sounded incredulous.

“Don't forget the bag of fun size Snickers, and two Cokes.”

Her friend rolled her eyes. “What happened to the “new you” you were talking about?”

“All part of the plan, all part of the plan...” Dori-Ann gloated, brushing off some of the stray dorito powder.

Lisa made a mental note to order some more material for her friend's prom dress.

“Notice anything else?” The tall girl challenged.

“What, you eat the other half of my sandwich too?”

“Nope, no need. I figure I'd better save some room for that free pizza I'll be getting.”

Lisa finally noticed what her gluttonous friend was talking about.

Not only was Dori-Ann not burned to a crisp, she had the beginnings of a respectable tan.
buzzy
Transformation Master

Postby buzzy » Tue May 29, 2012 4:22 am

Ch 11

Meredith took a deep breath and gingerly stepped out of the dressing room. She'd already taken a few moments to try and formulate some plausible lies as to why she hadn't let her friends see the dress on. Hopefully they would buy the spiel without becoming too suspicious. The last thing Meredith needed was to have Audrey detect her weight gain.

Her friends weren't there.

She breathed a sigh of relief. 'I won't have to explain after all!'

Her relief soon turned to curiosity. If they weren't here, then where were they? The dressing room was in a center hub with the different types of attire radiating around it. Meredith used this vantage point to scan for Jean and Audrey, but the two were nowhere to be found.

“Plan C” She declared, pulling out her cell phone to text them.

After a few exchanges, the still bloated teen was apprised of the situation. Apparently Jean got tired of waiting and they went off in search of food. They were at the third level food court splitting an order of chili fries and scanning for hot guys.

That was music to Meredith's ears. Their absence would allow her to try on some new bras without raising some eyebrows. Thus Meredith launched Plan D...or perhaps Plan DD, whatever the case may be. Setting the ruined dress down, she perused the selection.

A short time later, with a few hopefuls in hand, the young woman found herself back in the dressing room. Again she squirmed out of the babydoll and untied her bikini top. Meredith tried hard not to pay attention both to her still distended belly or the increased sag to her breasts. The latter was harder to do since the change altered the way she now had to put her bras on. Normally she could simply slip into one without much adjustment after. Not so now. She actually had to lean forward a bit allowing her drooping breasts to swing forward, then pull the bra up and around them. Even then she had to stuff and shift each one in place. Frankly she found the whole thing embarrassing, bringing a red flush to her face.

Unfortunately none of her picks fit as good as her old bras had...at her old weight anyway. The 34DD fit her boobs nice enough, but the band tended to dig in under her arms, even at the loosest setting. The 36E was too loose all around, causing her soft breasts to sort of puddle in the bottoms of the cups. 'Thank Gawd!' she prayed, 'Having boobs that big would be a burden!' Frankly she didn't even know why she'd picked the damned thing out in the first place. Discarding the “Worst case scenario” with a sigh of relief, the short haired girl moved on to the others. Her best bet turned out to be the 36D. Though she filled the cups to the max, there wasn't that unsightly bulge around the edges. The designer sure knew what they were doing putting that trim around the border to camouflage it. She decided to pick out two more of the same design.

That task accomplished, Meredith's mind was free to address other concerns. 'OMIGOD, how long have I been in here?!' being the foremost. The last thing she wanted was to have them come back and find her trying on all these.

She hated to do it, but knew the only comfortable bra still had to be removed. There hadn't been a salesgirl around when she'd entered and there was no way she was going to stick her head out and check.

With a grunt, the hooks were undone and she slipped out of the beige garment. Meredith instantly missed the support as the weight of her babies pulled down. Back went the bikini top, giving little improvement. Finally the well worn babydoll fell into place hopefully for the last time. Scooping up the 36D along with the rejects, Meredith shouldered her purse and gave one last appraisal,

...and promptly dropped them to the floor.

“OH MY GAWD!”

Her face, which she'd assumed flushed from embarrassment, was as red as it had been...if not more so. Gingerly she touched the angry looking skin, finding it tender and sore. Even worse, Meredith discovered it didn't end there. The mysterious sunburn looking redness covered her hands, arms, shoulders...basically anything she could see.

'Wait a minute...' Something caught Meredith's eye. 'Apparently the redness wasn't everywhere.'

Pulling off the babydoll top...again, she took a closer look. What she saw couldn't be explained. The sunburned looking skin looked to be ever more so now. Especially since it outlined a patch of normal, almost pale looking area in the shape of a swimsuit. Yes Meredith looked for all the world like a woman that'd spent far too long out in the sun without any sunscreen. As odd as that was, there was something odder still; the pattern highlighted a one-piece suit.

Meredith wore only bikinis since the summer she turned thirteen.

Almost in a state of shock, she traced the mysterious tanline, or in this case burnline. The red crossed the upper third of her breasts leaving the lower two thirds unscathed. From there it angled up to her shoulders where it circled around engulfing her neck. Both arms were lobster red as well, front and back. Her whole tummy was unaffected, looking almost pale in the light of the dressing room. She squirmed out of the Tangerine shorts. The redness covered both legs arcing high on each hip. Despite herself, Meredith couldn't help thinking how conservative the suit was.

“What the heck is going on?” The mantra again...along with something more important. 'How am I going to hide it?'

The last part was the selfish teenager in her speaking. Thoughts borne directly from having her whole life center around her looks. Most people would be calling 911 by now, or their parents. Not Meredith, however, she had other plans.

Dressing for the umpteenth time, the determined teen gathered up her things and put her plan into action. After paying for three new bras and the dress (The latter with instructions to destroy) Meredith headed over to Caribbean Tan.

“Give me the whole body spray in...” She consulted the chart. “...Malibu Bronze please.”

The bored looking attendant looked up from her Stephen King novel, her eyes widening for an instant. “Um, sorry.” She glanced briefly at Meredith's ruined hair, a trace of a smile replacing the near perpetual look of disinterest. “We can't apply over burned skin...it's a liability thing.”

Meagan felt her pulse rise alarmingly. “I'll pay double!” She blurted, sounding desperate.

The clerk merely stood there, silent and motionless except for another look at her hair.

“...and a tip!” She added, thrusting a hundred dollar bill into the girl's nearly flat chest.

That sealed the deal.

Meredith was soon standing naked in a private booth, her arms raised to forty-five degrees. Desperately she tried to suck in her distended belly, but, to no avail. The middle-aged woman performing the application was a total stranger so the uncomfortable teen let her stomach muscles relax. What she witnessed, however, almost drove her to suck it in again. The booth was lined with paneled mirrors. From several of them Meredith became aware how her relaxed belly stuck out farther than even her impressive breasts. Almost without thinking, her hand drifted there feeling the muscles pulled tight under the layer of fat coating them.

“When are you due?” Asked the older woman, taking a pause in her spraying to scrutinize the evenness of application.

“Pardon?!” Was all Meredith could muster.

The woman turned her attention from the girl's thigh and gestured to her distended belly. “Your baby, when is it due?”

'OMIGOD! She thinks I'm PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

Meredith didn't know what to say.

The lady, misinterpreted her silence for shame. “Still trying to hide it huh?” She pointed to the babydoll top. “Whatsa matter? You under age?”

Inside, the horrified teen's mind was screaming, alternating between 'The gall of that woman!' and 'Do I really look so bad, that someone would think I was pregnant?' One more look in the mirror answered that question.

Still unable to speak, Meredith merely nodded. Somehow letting the woman think she was underage and pregnant seemed less embarrassing than being fat with some mysterious disorder.

“Don't worry hon,” The lady's voice turned soft and comforting. “There's lots of programs out there for wayward girls like yourself that strayed from the path.” A pause. “In fact I think I have a card in my purse you can have.”

“Y..You don't have to do that...” She finally mustered.

Meredith's discomfort only strengthened the woman's resolve. Only when she'd finally admitted defeat and agreed to take the damn card did her “protector” seem satisfied.

“Okay dear, now put this over your eyes...”

She left Caribbean Tan forty-five minutes after she'd entered with a pretty decent looking tan and a brochure for Planned Parenthood. Feeling confident in her fluffy top and bronze skinned camouflage Meredith called her friends.

The trio met up at Happy Jacks Gameworld where Jean had been hoping to run into the new clerk she had a crush on. No luck there, just some pimply faced geeks which Audrey immediately made fun of (In ear shot no less)

Neither girl commented on Meredith's skin tone, which relaxed her more than she wanted to admit. In truth, now that she thought about it, the dark color wasn't really different than what she'd had before...before the 'Incident' that is. Strange then how pale her skin had been in the dressing room mirror...

“Hey! I have an idea!” Audrey announced suddenly, a big smile on her face. “Why don't we head to the beach and catch some rays?” The smile turned conspiratory. “I heard the university volleyball team is gonna practice there today.”

“NO!” Meredith shouted, her voice loud enough to draw stares.

Looks of bewilderment from Jean and Audrey...

She blushed, though with the artificial tan no one could tell. “Um...I mean, I have homework to catch up on...”

Talk about the lamest excuse ever.

“Are you Okay...?” Jean asked uncertainly.

Meredith struggled to come up with something, anything! “What I meant was...the...Um...Doctor said I should take it easy for a few days. You know, chill.”

Audrey slapped her friend on the back bringing an onslaught of pain. “C'mon girl! You know how overprotective those doctors are!” She then worked her hand back and forth along Meredith's back distributing the pain along a greater area. “This is a good chance to show that bod off to some real men!”

'Great' Meredith thought sarcastically. 'Maybe one of them would be willing to adopt my baby.'

“No, really. I better get headed home, I'm not feeling well.” This was actually true.

Jean fortunately picked up on this and in an uncharacteristic show of will stood up to Audrey. Just as uncharacteristically, the fiery blond backed down. They made a beeline for Jean's car in the North lot. Along the way the raven haired girl hovered protectively by Meredith's side leaving Audrey to follow behind. This position was again mirrored on the way home for only Jean could drive her mother's car and naturally Meredith rode up front beside her. Alone in the back seemed almost a form of exile for the bitter third member. Constantly she missed parts of the conversation or wasn't able to share in some sight or small piece of humor. 'And here I thought I was so smart, ordering Jean to drive.'

For the first time Audrey felt pure resentment at being second to Meredith Lambe.

Ch 12

“You feeling Okay?”

Dori-Ann looked from the half eaten piece of pizza in her hands to Lisa's concerned face. “Yeah, I'm Okay,” She replied uncertainly. “Say does this stuff seem greasy to you?”

The taller girl gestured to the massive twenty-one inch Carnivore Feeding Frenzy Pizza. “Hello?! What'd you expect?”

Actually Dori-Ann expected the guilty rush of cheesy meaty goodness she'd always experienced when delving into the deliciously naughty pie. Instead the calorie laden prize of her bet brought little satisfaction. In fact, the more she ate the less she wanted another bite.

The experience was a Deja-vu of sorts. Back at the beach Dori-Ann felt the same way halfway through her sub sandwich. There, she'd kept on eating until the whole experience became lifeless and Mechanical. In fact the whole package of Snickers had as much enjoyment as eating the wrappers themselves. Strangely she remembered craving a salad...

“I don't know...more I guess.”

Lisa looked bug-eyed at her longtime companion. “More?! Dori, this sucker weighs almost seven pounds! It's the biggest pizza in the Midwest!”

“I didn't mean it that way. It just doesn't taste right is all...”

“Tastes alright to me!” Lisa replied, sucking some cheese and a coating of grease from her fingers.

Dori-Ann set down the half eaten slice, and wiped the oily substance from her own fingers with a napkin. 'I wonder if Mrs. Monterey has any salad in the fridge?'

For some reason she craved some Bleu' Cheese dressing...

Meredith set down her Teen Scene magazine as she heard her bedroom door open. She looked up just in time to see her old nanny bump it back shut again with a well padded hip.

“Thanks Willamina” She said politely, as the tray was placed on her bed.

Despite still feeling somewhat bloated, Meredith's appetite piqued at the sight before her. The wooden surface was loaded with their in-house chef's specialties. Their aroma alone was intoxicating. Looking over the assortment she couldn't help but tally the calories. Just the beef stroganoff (With Martina's famous egg noodles) must've been a half day's calorie intake.

'I'll hardly make a dent in this!' Meredith thought, picking up her fork.

Willamina stayed on to make sure her charge actually ate. She'd chastised the young lady for having left without eating lunch. 'While I was at the store no less!' Her letting Meredith know that much of the shopping had been strictly for the girl's benefit, made quite an impact. Guilt was such a powerful tool.

The short haired teen felt terribly self conscious with her housekeeper standing over her. Knowing the worry that was going on in Willamina's mind, she made a show of enthusiasm eating the meal. Apparently her thoughts were correct as Meredith noticed an immediate relaxing of the woman's features. She breathed a sigh of relief when Willamina bid her leave, promising to come back for the tray later. Her pace with the fork instantly slowed.

But did not stop.

“Oh, I ate too much!” Meredith groaned, clutching her slightly distended belly...this time it was from her own doing.

Willamina still clucked disapprovingly at the amount of food left over, even though a pair of hungry truckers couldn't have possibly cleared the tray.

'Maybe I should tell her about the weird pressure?' she wondered. After all, the old woman knew virtually every other detail about her existence.

In the end Meredith chickened out. Her old nanny would no doubt ask too many embarrassing questions, not to mention the inevitable examination that would follow. She shuddered at that. If she had her own way, no one other than an emergency room surgeon performing a life saving procedure would see her naked. Until she'd lost the dreaded six pounds of fat that is. Instead, the apprehensive teen made a vow that if it ever happened again she would see a doctor.

As the evening wore on Meredith stayed glued to her king sized bed. She knew that unless she wanted a “King-sized” ass, her butt better get moving and get some exercise. They had a well stocked, spa-quality fitness facility on the lower level. All she had to do was change into her leotard and head down there.

Yep, that's all she had to do.

She really should get going.

A sigh.

Meredith looked at the Teen Scene magazine in her lap. She'd already scoured it cover to cover...twice. 'Maybe some TV?' she considered. The remote was right there all she had to do was... 'No, there's nothing but infomercials and sports on' she noted with an air of superiority. Meredith considered that type of television for fat slobs and lazy housewives. Her eyes darted over to an old version of Cosmo on the nightstand instead. 'I never did finish that article on nail care for the active woman...' she mused, feeling temptation taking over. Giving in, Meredith let the well read Teen Scene magazine slip from her fingers and rolled over sluggishly to retrieve the Cosmo from its perch. 'After all, it was important beauty research, right?' A few articles and glossy pictures later all thoughts of exercise had been eliminated.

Dori-Ann didn't realize how few people there were out and about at six a.m. Then again, she'd never really risen at that ungodly hour before, and certainly she'd never been outside running either!

What made it even more strange was that for the third night in a row she'd been a serious nightowl. Dori-Ann had even outlasted her dad, an admitted late night TV freak. She hadn't been content to just veg in front of the tube though. Barely ten minutes into Leno she'd begun fidgeting until finally she couldn't stand it. Even the computer seemed too boring, too...stationary. Thus until about two thirty in the morning Dori-Ann cleaned her room and closet.

Yet here she was pounding the pavement after less than four hours sleep...

The sandy haired girl rounded a corner marking a full mile. She wasn't even winded and her legs felt fine. Yet even the thought of running a mile would've sent her to the nurse's office just a few days ago. 'Thank heavens for that picture!'

Speaking of the picture, Dori-Ann had consulted it immediately this morning after her scale recorded another three pound loss. Three pounds in one day; eight total.

Still no change.

Nothing, nada, zip. Even her hair looked the same as it had before.

That was another thing; her hair. The unchanging picture really emphasized the changes there. In fact it acted as a perfect “before” image. Dori-Ann reached behind and pulled her pony tail into view. The silky smooth strands were even lighter than the last time she'd looked, not to mention longer. Whereas three days ago her pudgy fingers couldn't even grab a handful it was so short, it now fell a good three inches past her shoulders. 'Won't anyone think its weird I have such long hair?' she wondered. Certainly the color could be manipulated with dyes and such...but the length?

'I'll have to ask Claire on Monday' she vowed.

Dori-Ann rounded a corner, giving a tug to her slipping shorts...

The sun still rode low on the horizon when Meredith was rudely yanked from slumber. Not that she noticed the beauty outside, she had other concerns. Her heart was pounding wildly and her breathing labored and rapid. Panicking and on the verge of feinting from lack of oxygen, she reached over and jammed her call button repeatedly.

What resulted was a furor of activity and a ring of worried faces that circled her bed. Lying there gasping, the frightened teen caught only bits of the frantic conversation around her; “...ould call 911.”, “Doctor Brown lives next door...”, “...said he'll be right over...”, “...re he is now...” Time was irrelevant to Meredith, seeming to stand still yet speed by at the same time.

“A panic attack” The doctor stated matter of factly. “With possibly a touch of Bronchial Spasmosis.”

'Spas...what?' thought Meredith, her mind struggling to comprehend what was going on through the chemically induced haze..

“I'll leave you the inhaler just in case.” He continued. “And I've given her a powerful sedative so she can relax. If there are any further attacks, let me know.” Dr. Hughes paused for dramatic effect. “We might have to start Meredith on a nebulizer or possibly have her come in for tests...”

“Nubile...that sounds naughty!” She giggled dreamily, her eyes not even open to see the shock on Mrs. Lambe's face.

“That's just the sedative talking.” The doctor reassured. “Don't worry I doubt she'll even remember...”

Meredith didn't wake up until much later Sunday morning. Even though it was nearly noon she'd have still probably been asleep if it wasn't for Thomas waking her up. Apparently Willamina had left orders for him to do so while she was at church. The teen's legs ached something terrible as she limped to the bathroom. Meredith still felt sleepy and drained of energy too, making every action an effort. Only the door buzzer some time later kept the brown haired girl from falling asleep on the toilet. Startled, she picked up the pace somewhat, albeit grudgingly. She finished her business and washed up, hardly pausing to take in the awful tangle of “bed hair” perched atop her head.

Back in bed, Meredith summoned in the servant. She watched as he approached the bed, stiff-backed as usual, carrying her breakfast tray. Apparently the veteran nanny had left orders for Thomas to watch and make sure she ate. Watch he did too. Despite Meredith's attempts to dismiss him, the old butler stayed true to his post. So frustrated and flustered was she at his close presence and penetrating stare, that the tray had been cleared without her realizing it. 'No way did I eat all that?!' she thought disbelievingly.

Of course what disturbed her more was that she was still hungry.

Not just for a bagel or a grapefruit either, but, for a hearty traditional meal. Even with her tummy distended from all the food she'd crammed down, thoughts of eggs, and ham, and biscuits swimming with gravy flowed through her mind.

'Get a grip girl!' she commanded. 'You can't eat that! You shouldn't have eaten this!!!'

Meredith pushed the tray away with disgust. “Here Thomas, you can take this away.”

The competent butler stepped crisply forward and removed the emptied surface. “Would you be requiring anything more from the kitchen?”

“NO!” Meredith shouted, before composing herself. “I mean, no, I don't want, er need anything.”

“Very well,” Thomas stood straight, then began to turn, before pausing. “Will the young miss be showering before coming down?”

'Why would he be asking...' she thought, before catching a whiff of her own body odor.

She smelled.

Behind her artificial tan the horrified teen paled, and not just from the distasteful odor either. Memories of the morning's attack flooded back like a bad nightmare. 'Oh my gawd! That wasn't a dream!' Sure enough on the nightstand beside her was the little blue inhaler the doctor had given her. She could almost taste the mediciny taste in her mouth. Actually she could still taste the medicine in her mouth.

Meredith realized Thomas was still there waiting for an answer.

“Oh yes, I definitely plan on taking a shower.”

Despite his indifferent air, she could almost swear the man looked relieved.

Ch 13

Meredith felt some better after her shower, and although her legs still ached, she no longer smelled like a locker room. Lathering proved to be a long and gentle process as her sunburned skin cried out at the least bit of pressure. Another treatment of the “Extreme Damage” hair restoration gel had failed to improve either the color or texture of her hair, but, at least it softened the flecks of MEGA HOLD goop freeing her of the dandruff-like bits. Staring into her bathroom mirror afterward, Meredith fingered the short coarse strands. She'd tryed to guide them into place only to see them spring back into a haphazard tangle. Even damp her hair refused to be tamed.

Too bad stocking caps weren't the height of fashion in September...

With a disheartened sigh Meredith turned and faced her next challenge; getting dressed. Although her new bra fit fine, her panties clung stubbornly. She kicked herself for not remembering to pick some up the day before...then again she'd had plenty to worry about at the time. A few firm tugs improved their fit, unfortunately at the expense of the elastic and a few threads.

'It's not like it'll be a permanent thing' she rationalized, vowing to get back to form as soon as this weird “condition” is remedied.

'Or maybe I better start sooner...' Meredith amended after a favorite pair of hiphuggers failed to fit.

Successive failures in her wardrobe prompted further action than just vowing to exercise more and eat less. She needed immediate damage control. Finding the loosest skirt possible (The better to ease her tender sunburned thighs) Meredith added an inauspicious T-shirt, ball cap, tennis shoes, and oversize sunglasses to the outfit. All that was left was to borrow one of Daddy's cars and head to a distant mall.

Operation “One Size Up” was about to commence.

Unfortunately for her, both parents were out having brunch with the McAllisters. Thomas, inflexible as always, steadfastly refused to give Meredith access to any of the keys.

'Now what am I going to do?' she wondered, unused to not getting her way.

She felt like she did three years ago before having a license.

Suddenly an idea took shape. After all it was Sunday... With renewed hope, Meredith eagerly worked her way to the West wing and peered out.

“Yesss!” She rejoiced, clenching her fist in a sign of victory.

Jake was outside diligently cleaning the pool.

With a grin, the mischievous teen headed back upstairs for a quick change.

'There! That oughtta get his attention!' Meredith thought smugly, giving her heavy breasts a final adjustment. The tiny little triangles of fabric left little to the imagination, barely even covering her aureoles. She only hoped the extra cleavage showing would distract the young stud from her hair. Meredith cringed at the thought. Almost against her will, her eyes drifted up to the unruly brown mop. Despite all her work, it looked worse than ever.

'Let it go girl, let it go!' she told herself. 'He never looks past your boobs anyway...'

After convincing herself that she was just overreacting, the dark haired girl picked up her over-sized bag and headed down to work some magic. In her eagerness, Meredith fairly bounded down the stairs. Her rapid motion and lack of support from the flimsy bikini, however, caused her breasts to bounce wildly. Totally caught off guard by the excessive flopping, the startled teen froze. Of course her sudden stop caused the wayward mammaries one final jolt downward. 'What the hell?!' she wondered, shocked by sheer volume of movement. Never before had her boobs swayed so. Not only was it disconcerting...it was a little painful.

Meredith stood there midway down the grand staircase taking in her breasts. Embarrassingly the bikini top had shifted allowing one to pop free completely. Red-faced (Under the Malibu Bronze, anyway) she dropped her bag and tried to stuff the yielding flesh of her breast back in under the brief fabric. As she did so, Meredith couldn't believe how foreign her babies felt. Gone were the firm resilient mounds, replaced by this...this...doughy fleshiness. So deep in thought was she, trying to figure out what was going on, that what was really going on went unnoticed; Namely massaging her breasts. The action didn't go unnoticed by her body, however. Responding to the gentle ministrations Meredith's nipples engorged, sending waves of pleasure that penetrated even her panicked mind.

“Oh my...” She sighed, blushing even deeper under the tan mask.

Of course the realization that she was doing this in such a conspicuous spot followed soon after.

Meredith quickly finished the job, noting as she did so how obviously her eager nipples poked through the thin fabric. Flustered now, the still aroused teen picked up her bag and s l o w l y descended the rest of the way. A quick peek showed the coast was clear. 'Thank Heavens!'

Meredith made her way back to the west wing and waited for just the right moment. Fortunately she didn't have to wait long. Jake followed his usual pattern down to a T. When the young hunk began cleaning the section of the pool nearest the house he had his back turned...just the way she wanted. 'Showtime!' Sliding the door open as silently as possible the young temptress set down her bag and neared her victim. Assuming a well practiced saucy pose...oh yeah, and sucking in her tummy (That part was new) Meredith called out.

“Why Jake, don't you look hot!” She purred, thrusting her chest out slightly.

“Mm...Meridith!” He stuttered, his eyes taking in the sexy package before centering onto a certain swaying portion of her body.

She smiled, watching the awestruck lad's pole drop. (The one he was cleaning the pool with...the other one actually rose) “It must be ninety degrees out here.”

Meredith put the back of her palm to her forehead in a rather melodramatic fashion, all the while jutting her chest out even further. “No wonder you look so hot and sweaty” Hey, might as well keep him guessing as to her true intentions.

Jake finally realized he'd dropped his cleaning pole into the pool, but couldn't figure out a way to retrieve it without looking like a tool. Speaking of tools, he shifted his stance slightly to camouflage his own rigid member. 'Think of something to say dammit!' he urged himself. 'Think of something witty!'

Of course all rational thinking evaporated when he saw the dark half moons of Meredith's aureole peeking out from behind the inadequate bikini.

'Uhh...Um...What're you doing here?” He managed...barely. 'God! That's weak!' he cursed himself 'C'mon! You can do better than... ... Damn those are huge!'

So much for the witty comeback.

“I live here silly!” Meredith quipped, moving to toss her hair back in her patented sexy manner.

Before remembering it was no longer there.

Thinking fast, the dark haired girl turned the maneuver into a stretch instead. Not that it mattered, the hardened poolboy remained fixated on her chest the whole time. 'Not exactly Casanova material' she thought wickedly. Then again, she was just trying to use the poor fool, not bed him.

“Yeah!” He laughed, smacking his head with an open palm. “Like who could forget that?!”

Meredith laughed lightly, then approached her prey with a hungry look and a sensual sway. “Jake, I need a favor...”

Twenty minutes later she arrived at the mall. Once again wearing her incognito outfit (She'd changed in the car) Meredith made her way inside. Self consciously she pulled the ball cap down lower while crossing the parking lot.

Finding exact matches of her favorite outfits in one size larger proved more difficult than she'd thought. For one thing, many of the tops still pulled too tight across her breasts even while being too drapey down below. Those that fit up top, often looked like a sack, making her appear heavier than she was. Even more disturbing was the fit of the size eights she tried. Many actually fit quite well. Meredith wasn't prepared for this. She'd assumed a size above her normal would be much looser. In fact on two occasions the waist had been rather snug. Those were discarded immediately as if contaminated with some horrid disease.

The pair Meredith was trying on now hugged her curves quite invitingly, showing the purity of her shape.

'Too bad they're too long though...' she judged.

Actually this was another pattern. Apparently the designers figured heavier women also possessed longer legs. Every one of the jeans and slacks she'd tried on were too long in the inseam, puddling slightly at her feet.

“Oh well, I guess Willamina can hem them for me...”

That settled, Meredith paid for her new selections and gathered up her previous purchases. (They amounted to quite a lot) Fortunately for her, a couple of young strapping lads volunteered their services in escorting her to Jake's rusty Oldsmobile. Embarrassed by the borrowed ride, she moved to make some excuse, but saw no look of recrimination in their eyes. Apparently her plain attire fit the equally plain mode of transportation.

Relaxing slightly, Meredith even accepted their offer to get some pizza in the food court. 'Only one slice though' she vowed, her hand drifting to the slight softness at her waist.

'Way to go Miss willpower!' she thought sarcastically, after bidding farewell to her new companions.

One piece had quickly turned to four, and the large Pepsi Matt had brought her had been a regular not a diet. She'd been too grateful for their help to refuse it, however. Actually, the real deal tasted far better than the diet she'd always chosen. 'Perhaps if I get a small regular from now on...'

Meredith was making her way back to the parking lot when the dress caught her eyes. It was GORGEOUS! Even though the afternoon was drawing late and Jake would be nearly done, she had to try it on.

As a sales lady guided the way to the new addition, Meredith glanced at her tiny Bullova. 'Certainly Jake can drag out his duties a bit longer' she justified.

Up close the delectable garment proved even more intoxicating. With building anticipation she ran a hand down the sleek material. Almost unconsciously she thumbed through the selection, her hand pausing on a size six out of habit.

“We have that one in an eight” Suggested the sales lady, her keen eye seeing her customer was larger than the dress she was about to select. Too often, women in denial would wiggle and squirm into too small dresses, stretching the fabric out of shape. Sometimes seams would even be pulled, thus destroying the dress altogther. 'Why just the other day Margaret told of some spoiled brat that'd totally ripped apart a three hundred dollar gown,' she recalled the gossip with distaste. 'At least she paid for it...'

Meredith winced slightly at the painful reminder and let her fingers drift a little farther to the next size. She then let herself be lead back to the changing rooms. Along the way her eyes fell upon the very stall she'd been in the day before. Meredith's steps quickened until she was past it as if the room itself was the source of her problems.

The dress clung in all the right places, though perhaps a little too snug at her waist and hips. Still, the look was downright delectable if she sucked in her tummy. 'All I need to do is lose six pounds...'

'I gotta have it!' she declared greedily.

Meredith carefully extracted herself from what might be her “Dance Under the Stars” attire. Until she'd spotted this gem, the outfit her and Audrey found at Orrington was going to be her choice.

'Onto bigger and better things!' she quipped, remembering her Daddy's favorite saying.

Unfortunately as Meredith was slipping on her plain skirt her eyes fell upon the dress' size eight tag.

It fit Mr. Lambe's statement perfectly; both better and BIGGER.

Sobered slightly, she tugged her cap down tighter, and put on the incognito shades. With dress and bag in hand Meredith stepped out of the dressing room. She'd only gone three steps when...

“Meredith! Meridith is that you?”

She knew that voice; Aimee Dutton

“It's me, Aimee Dutton!”

Apparently incognito girl wasn't nearly so stealthy.

Meredith turned to face the pretty teen. (Not in her league, but pretty) “Aimee! It's so nice to see you!” She lied, hopefully exuberantly enough.

The bubbly girl raced up and gave Meredith the two fake kisses she hated so much. Then her eyes spotted the dress.

“Oh! I love that dress!” She gushed. “I bought one just like it!” A glance at the tag. “Mine's a six though.'

Meredith's smile became pasted on, what little humor had been there no longer was.

Even Aimee realized the implication and tried to be apologetic. “Well, we can't all be sixes right?”

'I used to be...' Meredith thought impotently. “Yeah, well...I was just going to exchange this for a six...” 'Oh why did I say that?!'

The irritating girl looked doubtful. “I don't know...” Her eyes darted downward. “You look a little full in the hips.”

What do you say to that?

“Actually these were a little loose...” Meredith lied, not very convincingly mind you.

Aimee got the point. “Oh...that's good.” She mumbled, unable to lie any better.

A quick look at her watch. “Wow, I better get going!” Then almost as an afterthought. “Say, I was going to wear mine to the “Under the Stars” Dance...but, if you were going to wear yours I could wear something else.”

'Really! She would do that?' Meredith smiled, sometimes being the Queen of Terrace Falls has its perks.

“Wow, thanks Aimee. Actually you were right I was thinking of wearing this.” She put on a bigger, more genuine looking smile. “Are you sure that's alright though? I mean I haven't bought it yet.”

“That's Okay, it needs to be taken in anyway...” The thin girl's hands motioned to her slim waist.

'Oh great, a six was too loose! I feel much better!' Meredith thought bitterly.

The smile became fake again...obviously so.

“Like I said, I better be going!” Aimee said uncomfortably, taking a step back before turning and walking away.

“Oh shit!” Meredith swore, remembering the time. 'Jake's probably pissed! Oh well, a little boob action will take care of that' she thought mischievously.
buzzy
Transformation Master

Postby buzzy » Tue May 29, 2012 4:23 am

Ch 14

It felt so strange being up almost four hours before her parents stirred. In fact, Dori-Ann had been so full of energy, even after her run, that it was a challenge to be quiet. She couldn't help it, she just had this urge to do something physical.

So she cleaned the garage.

Strange as the task was, the exuberant girl could think of nothing else to burn off her energy without waking either her parents or the neighborhood. As it turned out, her endeavor had two-fold benefits. Not only did she clean the garage, she found her father's old fitness equipment hidden in a corner. With the added space from tossing out her sister Meagan's stuff, there was even room to set most of it up!

Despite her early morning workout, Dori-Ann felt tempted to put the machines to use right away. If it hadn't been for her mother's call to breakfast the sandy haired teen would've probably done just that.

“Aren't you going to have any sausage and eggs?” Mrs. Grey asked, noting her daughter eating one of the bananas she'd normally avoided like the plague.

“No thanks Mom,” Dori-Ann declined, “I'll just have one of your bananas...and maybe a bagel.”

Mrs. Grey looked her daughter over, thinking the teen hadn't been lying about her weight loss after all. 'I can't believe my little girl's lost five pounds!' she cheered. In fact, her guess would have pegged Dori's reduction at more than five. 'Her face does look slimmer...' she mused.

“Oh, Okay...” The older woman relied, somewhat taken aback. “I have some low fat cream cheese for the bagel if you want.”

“No thanks,” Dori-Ann replied, making a face. “I'll just eat it plain.”

“Yummy!” Mr. Grey announced in an overly sarcastic fashion, before snatching up another sausage link.

Both women just rolled their eyes.

Picking up a bag of onion bagels, the sandy haired teenager tossed her head sending silky locks cascading over her shoulder while simultaneously feeling the unfamiliar tug from the full bodied weight of it. The cascading waves looked for all the world like a salon commercial. Strange how much the action mimicked Meredith Lambe's famous maneuver...

“I'm going to walk over to Lisa's house.” Dori-Ann announced cheerily, bagel in hand.

“Don't you want to borrow the mini van?” Her mother asked.

“Nope!” She bounded over and gave her mother a hug. “It's too nice out.”

“Bye Dad!” Dori-Ann sang.

Spotting the unshaven cheek in time, she planted her kiss on his forehead instead.

“Bye pumpkin.” He replied, putting down the sports to watch his daughter bound down the sidewalk.

'Since when did she “bound” anywhere he wondered.'

When their daughter left, Mr. Grey returned to his paper, noting the dismal loss of his favorite team. Mrs. Grey, however, felt her eyes drift to Dori-Ann's untouched plate piled high with eggs and sausage, not to mention toast smothered in grape jelly. It'd been a long time since she'd allowed herself such an indulgence, still...

'No sense letting it go to waste' she justified, sliding the plate closer. 'Surely a little bite won't hurt...'

Lisa didn't know which shocked her more; her friend's choice of destination or how they were to get there.

“You want to walk to the park?!” (Saying her voice was incredulous would be putting it mildly)

Dori-Ann couldn't see the problem, but decided to test the water. “yeesss.....that was the idea.”

Lisa had other plans.

“I have a better idea,” She motioned to the empty chair beside her and the open jar of marshmallow crème. “How 'bout you grab a spoon and take a seat. 'Pirates of the Caribbean' is on in a few.”

Normally this would have been a heavenly offer, but today Dori-Ann's heart was elsewhere. Yes, even her crush on a certain young actor couldn't hold sway to the allure of some refreshing activity.

“We could play frisbee?” she offered instead.

The look on Lisa's face said it all. Apparently Dori-Ann's offer had as much appeal as modeling a bikini in front of Audrey Bancroft.

Maybe less...

In the end the energetic teen gave in. After all, Lisa was her best friend... plus she admitted that the beach and pizza yesterday were both her ideas. Fair was fair.

Dori-Ann fidgeted throughout the movie despite her best efforts. She felt like one of those squirmy children, bored out of their minds at doctor's offices. It was all she could do to just sit down.

Ignoring the marshmallow crème, not to mention the inevitable chocolate and graham crackers to follow, (Lisa was a born microwave s'mores genius) Dori-Ann contented herself with a bottle of water and an occasional celery stick.

To her friend, this new behavior proved more farfetched than the movie.

Jake was there waiting for her arrival, unfortunately so were her parents...

Seeing them standing there, the startled teen quickly threw on her T-shirt covering her nearly bare boobs, almost losing control of the rusty relic in the process.

Meredith knew she was in for it when she saw the look on her daddy's face. An equally withering glare from her mother's stern visage, though serious, carried much less weight. She was a “Daddy's” girl after all. With the right pout she could often get him to override her mother's judgment.

When Mr. Lambe's jaw was set, however, no amount of cute faces could persuade him.

She was screwed.

“Do you realize how worried we were young lady?” Her mom challenged. “What if you had another attack?”

Meredith knew better than to answer. She'd made that mistake once, and once was all it took.

“Not to mention you could've ruined our chances for a settlement!” Mr. Lambe added, then almost as an afterthought asked; “You didn't go anywhere with cameras or ATM's did you?”

Mrs. Lambe shot her husband a glare.

He immediately shut down “lawyer mode.” “Your mother's right. You shouldn't have...”

The melodic tunes of “We're in the Money” interrupted his speech.

Pulling the phone from his jacket, Mr. Lambe scanned the caller. “I have to take this...its important.” Then, almost as an afterthought looked right at Meredith. “Your mother will give you your punishment.”

At that he turned and left leaving the two females alone. “Mark! Hello! No, no. You're not interrupting....” The thick doors of the foyer blocked out the rest.

Meredith endured a rather long lecture about responsibility and accountability, before being sent to her room. For some, that could be considered a punishment. For a wealthy teenager with a room bigger than most apartments, however, it hardly even limited her options.

Besides, Meredith was kind of tired, anyway...

“That blouse looks wonderful on you” Mrs. Monterey complimented.

“Thanks Ellen,” Dori-Ann replied with a smile. “Actually it was one of yours...”

“I thought that pattern looked familiar!” Lisa's mother said returning the smile. “Too bad it got banished to the left side...a little tight in the middle if I remember right.”

The older woman grabbed her substantial belly with both hands to accentuate the fact. Dori-Ann tried not to stare.

Mrs. Monterey looked the teenager over, her face becoming thoughtful. “You know, a little make-up would really put the bow on the package.”

“Good luck there!” Lisa piped in. “I've been telling her that for years.”

It was true, Dori-Ann never did wear make-up, except for the occasional wedding. Still, with everything else that has changed...

She looked from Lisa and her mother's thoughtful gazes, taking in her own reflection. The girl staring back at her had changed more than she'd realized. Her hair now hung several inches past her shoulders, framing her face with it's silky golden locks. A far cry from the short dark mop from only a few days before. Her face had changed too. Even she could detect the slightly slimmer contours. Of course the light tan gracing her features really highlighted her improvement.

Dori-Ann sensed movement from off to her right. It was Mrs. Monterey. She watched through the mirror as the woman settled behind her. Their eyes met, both were smiling.

“It wouldn't take much, perhaps some eyeliner and maybe some mascara...” As she spoke, Ellen traced the areas to be addressed. “Your eyebrows are a little heavy, perhaps a little plucking...”

Dori-Ann cringed at that.

“Maybe some...”

The teen tried to take all the hints and suggestions in, frankly it was a bit much for someone who'd never paid attention to the vast array of beauty products before. Who knows? Maybe they were right? Maybe then some cute boy would finally...

“...would really bring out the blue in your eyes.” Mrs. Monterey finished, placing her hands on the shorter girl's shoulders. “What do you think?”

Dori-Ann didn't catch the rest. Everything else after “the blue in your eyes” was a blur.

After all, her eyes were puppy-dog brown.

At least they used to be...

Staring back at the shocked young woman was a wide-eyed girl with piercing ice-blue orbs.

Meredith did her best to look dejected, hoping that would satisfy her mother that a fitting “punishment” had been given. Slowly she ascended the stairs, head hung low. Actually the slowness was due more to fatigue than acting.

The exhausted teen entered her room, kicking both shoes off haphazardly in the middle of the floor. She let them lay there, the only thoughts being a yearning for the comfort of her bed. Meredith crawled on top of the spread, not even bothering to pull the covers back.

She was asleep almost instantly...

Ch 15

Meredith self consciously thumbed down the hem of her blouse, hoping no one caught the covert maneuver. As she did so she felt the material pull taut over her breasts, pulling them down slightly as well. Of course as soon as she let go the abbreviated cloth once more gave a peek at her tummy. Meredith blushed, and moved to place her arm there instead. Big mistake. Now she could actually feel the soft roll of fat bunched up over the too tight waist of her skirt. Her only consolation was that her large breasts prevented her from actually seeing the pooch while at her desk.

“Miss Lambe, it's your turn.” Came the authoritative voice from the front of the class.

'Oh no!' she thought, horrified. 'I'm not ready!' Frantically she dug through the papers at her desk, trying to find the as yet uncompleted report.

“Miss Lambe, please come up and give your report!” The voice seemed ever more urgent.

Meredith could detect snickers from various kids around her, kids who'd already faced their own presentation and could now enjoy watching the others squirm.

Finally she found the report, though the meager scratchings looked woefully inadequate. Taking a deep breath and sucking in her tummy, the frightened teen approached the front of the room. As she walked her fingers gave a tiny tug to her skirt, hoping it too hadn't ridden up.

'If only there was a podium...' she wished futilely, resigning herself to having to hold her softened middle in the whole presentation.

“Any time now....” came a sarcastic and somewhat wearied command from the teacher.

Meredith shuffled nervously through the sheaf of papers trying to find her opening, but couldn't seem to locate it. She could feel the weight of the stares upon her from the students. Normally she thrived on that attention, but, today felt overwhelmed and more than a little scared.

'Ah, here it is!' she cheered, finding the proper page.

“Life in the colonies...” Meredith began, her voice lacking it's usual melodic charm.

Pausing to clear her throat, the nervous teen felt an altogether familiar sensation...

'OH NO!' her mind cried out. 'Not again!'

Instinctively, her free hand flew down to her tummy where the first signs of pressure began to build. Already the soft flesh was pushing outward like time-lapse photographs of dough expanding. Meredith tried fruitlessly to suck her tummy in further and pushed in even harder with her hand. Both efforts were for naught as the expansion only seemed to accelerate. She could actually feel her fingers sink into the squishy fat. Even worse, her blouse began to creep up exposing even more of her distended belly.

Murmurs of concern turned to open commentary and finally jeers as Meredith expanded.

'When will it stop?' she wondered.

Sounds of tearing threads were her reply. Apparently it wasn't going to be soon.

The precious sheaf of papers left the big girl's fingers, fluttering to the floor in a heap; no one noticed. By now her breasts had joined in, expanding ever outward, and downward. Meredith could feel them mashing against each other under the skintight blouse. Worse yet, she could feel them begin to press against the yielding flesh of her belly, yes, the big round mass could no longer be considered a tummy.

Tears filled her eyes as she stood there helpless to cover her massive form. All around her, fellow students laughed and pointed. A few seamed to be taking pictures.

Unable to stand it anymore, Meredith turned and sprinted for the door. At least that was her intention. Her heavy body seemed to be moving in slow motion. It also appeared to be moving in more ways than forward. Everywhere there were jiggles and sways. Her huge rear appeared to be one continuous mass of undulations.

Reaching out with a puffy hand, Meredith sought escape through the door handle, which was almost within her grasp.

“Where do you think you're going?” The teacher challenged, his voice now sinister beyond imagination. The terrified fat girl felt the man's fingers sink deep into her soft shoulder.

“Let me go! Let me go!” Meredith screamed.

Despite her pleas, she realized there was no escape, for even as she lunged forward, her wide hips refused to fit through the doorframe.

The teacher's hand still gripping her shoulder began to shake her.

“Wake up. Wake up...” He cried, his voice no longer sounding threatening...or even male for that matter.

The voice was Willamina's.

Meredith came to in an instant, feeling the familiar, if drool soaked pillow beneath her face. 'I'm in my room! She rejoiced, realizing it had all been a nightmare. She realized too that Willamina was still shaking her shoulder gently.

“I'm awake.” She announced simply, unable to come up with anything more at the moment.

The shaking stopped, but her former nanny's grip remained...for reassurance. Frankly she needed it.

“You were having a nightmare dear.” The old woman replied.

Meredith lay that way for a few moments longer gathering her composure. 'It'd all been a dream' she reassured herself once more before rolling over. The familiar ivory hued ceiling was a welcome sight. So too the kindly visage of Willamina.

Seeing her benefactor staring down, Meredith forced herself to a sitting position and scootched back towards the headboard. Her new position highlighted the extra flesh at her middle actually folding over the skirt's waistband.

Apparently it all wasn't a dream...

Fortunately the effect had been hidden by her oversized T-shirt, thus sparing the teen from embarrassing questions from the former nanny.

“Is something wrong?” Willamina asked suddenly. She'd seen the look of worry across her charge's face after she'd sat up.

Meredith recovered quickly, instantly developing an urge to smooth out the pleats of her skirt. “No...no, just trying to remember my dream is all.”

The old woman didn't look convinced, but, fortunately dropped the matter.

“I wouldn't have woken you, but, it seemed you were having a nightmare.” She informed the young miss. “Besides, you haven't eaten any supper and its getting late...”

Meredith's pulse began to race as she saw Willamina retrieve a loaded tray from the nightstand. How she failed to notice the bonanza or the succulent aromas emanating from it, she hadn't a clue.

She noticed them now...

Her eyes struggled to take in the array of food. Roast pork, mashed potatoes swimming in gravy, glazed carrots with cheese sauce...

Meredith looked away.

“I'm sorry Willamina, I can't...”

The old woman halted mid-step. She'd been afraid of this. Her little miss had been scraping by on birdfood so long that such a meal was too much. She only hoped she hadn't spooked the poor child.

“I'm sorry! What was I thinking?” Her voice sounded incredulous. “This is Robert's tray!”

On her bed, Meredith looked more than a little relieved.

“I guess your old nanny's lost her marbles,” She joked, turning towards the door. “I'll be back with your tray in a moment.

Willamina left the girl in a room filled with tantalizing aromas.

Meredith's relief was more than her caregiver could have imagined. She'd felt repulsed and strangely drawn to the huge tray of food. Never had she allowed herself to eat pork. It wasn't a religious thing...unless you counted her religious attitude towards her figure.

On that point she'd obviously sinned as of late.

Sitting there waiting for Willamina to return, the hungry teen debated what to do. She really should call her friends to discuss their outfits for the morning. It had been a long standing tradition...yet, for some reason Meredith resisted the urge to pick up the phone. Her hand actually hovered above it for sometime as if divining for an answer. In the end, however, she picked up the remote instead.

“Uggh! Late night TV.” She declared with contempt. “What drivel.”

Yet she failed to shut it off....

The dark haired girl hardly heard Willamina enter once more with her tray, so engrossed was she in the latest episode of “Dr. Who”

“Thanks” she managed absently, not even taking her eyes off the screen.

Had Meredith looked she'd have noticed her “favorites” were in considerably larger portions.

Dori-Ann couldn't believe how mature she looked. Between Mrs. Monterey's experience and Lisa's boldness her make-over became an outstanding success. Even Mr. Monterey graced her with a wolf whistle...which earned him a playful slap from his wife.

'Why didn't I listen to Lisa before?' she wondered, turning from side to side. Of course she wouldn't dare admit that to her friend.

Dori-Ann tried out a few poses, bringing laughter from her conspirators. It was a friendly, supportive laughter and it felt good. Unfortunately too good as an attempt at a particularly sultry pose broke up into a fit of giggles.

The three women's merriment continued on well into the evening. Finally breaking up around ten thirty.

“Well, I better be heading home,” Dori-Ann announced, with more than a little disappointment in her voice. “Before mother calls out the National Guard.”

“Here, I'll drive you.” Mrs. Monterey offered, struggling to her feet.

“No, that's Okay,” The now fashionably dressed teen replied. “I could really use the walk to burn off some energy...”

“If you think we're letting you out dressed like that at this hour you're crazy.” Ellen charged, only half joking.

Only then did Dori-Ann realize the significance of her remark. She'd grown up a tom-boy, with an unflattering haircut and sexless clothing. Often was the time she'd left Lisa's house at this hour without a care in the world. Looking down at her low-cut blouse (something from the right side) it dawned on her that she was anything but asexual now.

“Oops, I think you're right!”

“Why Dori...I think you're blushing!” Lisa chided, getting waay to much merriment out of the situation.

In the end all three of the Montereys piled in to bring her home. Of course it wasn't all out of selfless concern. En route Lisa's dad turned into Dairyworld's drive-thru. Dory-Ann tried to refuse the offer of ice cream, but knew she couldn't withstand the combined efforts of all three. She relinquished and ordered a small sundae.

“Aren't you going to eat that?” Asked Lisa, her mouth ringed in chocolate.

The streets there were particularly bad, the resulting lurches and bumps causing the Montereys to all have various dottings of stray food.

“No thanks, I...um don't want to ruin my blouse.” Dori-Ann lied. “I'll eat it at home.

Minutes later the party arrived at her house. She bid her goodbyes and gave another round of thanks to Lisa and her mother for the blouse and make-over. It was with genuine longing that Dori-Ann watched her second family leave.

With a sigh she gave one last wave, though by now she was out of sight. Doing an about face, the still energy filled teen bounded into the house, and locked the door behind her. So filled was her mind with possible things to do that Dori-Ann almost carried the ice cream upstairs with her.

'Ick!' she thought, making a face at what would've been a favored treat.

Not wanting to waste the sundae, it was a gift after all, she put it in the freezer. That settled, Dori-Ann ran up the stairs and went to her room. She had to get ready for school tomorrow, and not just homework either.

Mrs. Grey thought she'd heard her daughter arrive home. Just to be sure, she slipped a robe over her slender shoulders and stepped into a pair of slippers. Sure enough a strip of yellow from under Dori-Ann's door signalled that indeed her baby was safe and sound.

Mrs. Grey refused the urge to say goodnight, knowing the teen was too old for such obviously paternal coddlings. It was more for her own benefit anyway. Sighing, she went downstairs to make sure Dori-Ann had locked the door. Yep, the latch was drawn and the deadbolt slid into place. Relieved, Mrs. Grey headed back through the kitchen intending to go back to bed.

Almost on a whim she stopped in front of the refrigerator. Faint warning bells went off in her head, signalling the danger to her waistline raiding the icebox might entail.

'Maybe one Weightwatchers Fruitie-ice' she conceded, figuring the low-cal stick to be of no harm no fowl.

Opening the freezer door, however, her eyes beheld a much more tempting treat...

Ch 16

Willamina's third, and notably most stern wake-up call finally roused her charge from bed. The veteran nanny had become so used to the girl's habits over the years that such measures seemed odd indeed. Pretty much Meredith's entire life she'd risen both early and on her own.

“Poor dear, probably still suffering from the incident.” she clucked, finishing the preparations for Meredith's breakfast.

Something caught the housekeeper's eye as she put the milk back into the refrigerator.

“Thomas, did you throw out the tray of food I'd put in here last night?”

The butler's denial was the epitome of haughty indignation.

Willamina merely rolled her eyes, expecting no less from the rigid old fart.

“I wonder what became of it...” she muttered.

Dori-Ann finished her final set on her father's resistance machine. It was nothing short of spectacular how refreshed and energized she felt despite having worked out for a solid two hours.

“I'm not even sweaty!” she cheered, wiping a hand across her smooth dry forehead.

It was true, not a drop of moisture could be found on her entire body. Even her silky golden locks were bone dry, cascading across her shoulders in waves as she gave her head a toss. It was becoming a habit.

“Time for breakfast!” Came a shout from the kitchen.

Dori-Ann felt only the barest tinges of hunger, yet followed the call. Breakfast, if anything was a social affair in the Grey household.

“Is that all you're going to have?” Her mother asked incredulously.

The teen looked at her sparse plate. (She'd slid the one heaped with food aside with a grimace) There before her now was a piece of toast with a light coating of grape jelly, a half of grapefruit (her mother's) and a glass of orange juice.

“I'm not really hungry.” She replied, almost apologetically.

Mrs. Grey looked doubtful, but shrugged and let it pass. 'Perhaps my baby is serious about losing this time?' she thought, giving her daughter a once over. One couldn't deny the results so far.

As the older woman scanned the girl's slimming contours, she absentmindedly began picking at the discarded plate...

Meredith silently cursed the intercom as she struggled to start the day. Knowing that another wake up call from Willamina would be delivered personally was the deciding factor in finally jogging her body into motion.

“OUCH!!” She wailed, as her muscles cried out in pain from the mere motion of sitting up.

'What the heck?!' Meredith wondered as the unexpected pain brought her suddenly and fully awake.

Sitting there in her bed, she cautiously moved her hands and legs...feeling nothing but pulled and sore muscles in response. Everywhere she ached. The sensation reminded her of the fitness Nazis two summers ago when she'd had the bright idea to attend a Cheer camp. A big mistake. The fanatical counselors ran her ragged four days straight until she finally had enough and had daddy send someone to pick her up.

She felt just like this, curled up in the back seat of the limo on the way home.

'But what could be causing it now?'

Painfully extricating herself from her bed, the aching teen limped to the bathroom. After relieving herself, she braved a look in the mirror.

“OMIGOD!”

Lining her beautiful face were streaks of gravy and remnants of cheese sauce.

'I thought that was just a dream!' her mind screamed as the frantic teen rushed back to her bedroom fast as her wearied limbs would allow. What she found was further proof that indeed it hadn't been a figment of her imagination. There on her bed was the tray Willamina had brought up to her the night before; the one she'd refused.

Only now it was here...empty.

Dori-Ann left the table to get ready for school. She had plenty of time and didn't really have to rush, but her parents were getting all mushy again. Rolling her eyes, the blond haired girl turned her back on the sight of her father teasing her mother with a breakfast sausage. Dori-Ann only hoped she could get the image of Mrs. Grey taking the link in her mouth in a manner that was more than a little suggestive.

Ascending the stairs, she became aware of two things each of which thankfully put her parents' activities behind her; one, how effortless it was to do climb, and two, that she had to hike up her sweats midway up. 'How much weight have I lost?' she wondered. Easily picking up the pace, Dori-Ann lunged upstairs intending to find out.

176 lbs.

'I've lost 14 pounds in four days!'

The excited teen pulled on the loose waistband of her sweats. The fact that they'd never been loose on her, even when new, wasn't lost on Dori-Ann. For about the first time ever she was actually excited to check out her naked form in a mirror. Figuring her parents were going to be occupied for some time downstairs she made a beeline to their bedroom. There, standing in front of the massive silvered panels the truth could finally be seen.

Staring back at Dori-Ann was a blond haired, blue eyed girl. She had to admire the young woman's tan, such a notable variation from the pale freckled skin she'd been cursed with. This girl was also noticeably slimmer than the form normally gracing the mirror's surface. One feature most of all caught Dori-Ann's attention; her breasts. In the mirror the blond cupped them. At the same time she could feel the warm gentle touch on her own. The girl seemed to be smiling as she sized up her assets. Indeed she had a right to be pleased. While smaller, they were far firmer and rode noticeably higher than the old Dori-Ann's.

Mirror girl turned, offering a profile view. She in turn barely felt the soft feel of the carpet as her feet mirrored the motion. While the young woman's belly still protruded past her breasts, it too seemed to have receded somewhat. Her smile broadened.

Meredith did the only thing she could think of...she hid the tray.

That done, the distraught girl could once more pretend it had been just a dream. No, make that a nightmare. As she roughly scrubbed the incriminating traces of food off her face she tried vainly to forget just how tasty the stolen meal had been. Unfortunately, the more Meredith tried, the hungrier she became.

“Why is this happening to me?” she cried with tear filled eyes.

Unfortunately there was no answer but a growl from her tummy.

'Okay girl, pull yourself together!' she commanded. 'Obviously this is just some sort of weird side effect from the “incident”'.

Funny how everyone had adopted the title “Incident” for the mysterious event. It sounded so sinister.

Taking several deep breaths, Meredith attempted to compose herself. The effort seemed to pay off. She felt her pulse slow and her sore muscles relax somewhat. It was a good thing too, for just then the smell of sweat reached her nostrils.

“Not again?!”

Sure enough her whole body seemed to emanate the odor. Meredith brought a hand to her short scraggly hair feeling the salty dampness in return. Wrinkling her nose, she stared at her hand as if it were infected carrion. Abruptly the teen did an about face and marched straight for the shower. Turning the nozzles on high with her other hand she thrust the offending appendage directly into the hot stream. Though the temperature proved a bit much Meredith held it there as if the heat alone could cleanse her. Rather than withdrawing her arm to disrobe, the dark haired girl jumped into the stall, nightie and all.

After several minutes of furious scrubbing, (Using nearly half a bottle of Peach body wash in the process) Meredith sagged against the smooth tiles of the wall. She leaned there for some time before shedding the sodden nightie. The water logged cloth didn't go willingly, choosing to adhere to her soft curves. Several tears could be heard as her favorite nightwear ripped from the unforgiving nature in which Meredith chose to disrobe.

She didn't care.

Only when the water ran cool did the drained youth finally move.

Dori-Ann scrounged around the depths of her closet looking for a smaller pair of jeans. It had been some time since she'd weighed less than the nearly 190 pounds of a few days ago, so her prey lay far to the rear. Fortunately her recent cleaning had assured her that they still did exist...

“Aha!” The plump blond cried victoriously, hoisting her prize.

The size sixteen jeans in Dori-Ann's hands still looked new. This was no surprise as they'd only fit for a short time...the temporary benefits of some fad crash diet. Muttering a silent prayer, she went over to the bed to try them on once more.

They fit!

It was a struggle sure, but they fit. The excited teen pranced around her room feeling the taut fabric clinging to every curve. Okay, so sitting might be a tad uncomfortable...

She knew just the right top to go with it.

Meredith selected one of the fresh terry towels Willamina had laid out, as she stepped from the shower. While drying off the excess moisture her hands encountered hints at unwelcome changes. Pausing only slightly, the dark haired girl chose not to visually confirm the existence of the added softness. No, it was better to live in denial. After a rather abbreviated rub down, she let the towel drop to the floor next to her ruined nightie. Meredith then plodded from the bathroom, her exit marked by little droplets of moisture, evidence of the incomplete drying.

In her room were the various brightly colored mall bags containing yesterday's purchases. She'd been too tired to put them away and left each one where Thomas had deposited them. Knowing by the shop's identity which bags contained what, Meredith selected the needed items for her outfit. Other than her new panties, the rest were placed on the bed.

Despite being a larger size, the elastic dug into her waist more than expected. 'I knew I should have gotten my old brand!' she chastised, giving a loosening tug. While improving the fit somewhat, the band still rode too low in the back, refusing to fully contain her derrière. Meredith stood there scratching her neck nervously, even denial could only go so far. Finally she picked out one of her new bras. At least these she knew would fit.

At least she thought she knew...

Her babies refused to fit into the cups properly, choosing to sort of ooze out and around the edges. It was almost as if they'd grown over night. Removing the bra Meredith watched in horror as her breasts sank even lower than yesterday. They even flattened somewhat as if more of their former firmness had evaporated. She tried to cup them as before, feeling instead her hands sinking into the yielding fleshiness. Each breast spread out over her hand slightly before rising grudgingly under her efforts. Meredith's mind flashed back to Audrey poking fun at some old porn star's sagging tits. There was more than a little similarity.

This was not just a small side-effect, this required attention.

From a doctor anyway, Meredith had no intention of anyone else seeing her this way. Loosening the band and straps she once again donned the bra. Sure her babies sat a little too low, but at least the horrible bulges had been reduced. They weren't gone by any means, but, a heavier shirt might hide the telltale signs.

Unfortunately that wasn't the only issue. Walking back to the bed to retrieve her new jeans caused an undue amount of motion. Meredith found she had to entirely change the way she walked to keep her breasts from swaying about. Not only that, her footsteps needed to be softer in order to keep a ripple effect from flowing across each one. By the time she figured out how to accomplish both, all traces of her former gait were gone. No more sexy sway of the hips until she found a cure.

Walking slowly back to her bed, Meredith detected no apparent jiggle. 'This is going to take some getting used to'.

Picking up her new jeans, she put one leg then the other in. So far so good. Only when pulling them into place did trouble arise. For one thing there seemed to be much less free fabric around the thigh area. In fact it was downright snug down there. The waist didn't prove any better. Meredith really had to tug to bring both ends together. Once snapped, a roll of flesh pooched out from around the band. It was especially prominent in the front and sides.

She officially had love handles.

This was obviously more than what was there yesterday. 'Could it be water retention?' she wondered in vain. A tentative poke hinted otherwise...

Unable to bear the sight any longer, Meredith made a bee-line for her wardrobe. It only took a second to find the sweater she was looking for. The September heat would likely roast her alive, but, for now she needed its concealing bulk. Despite this, the need to weigh herself rang true.

While gaping at the seemingly impossible number, the shocked teen tried to do the math. 'Let's see, I weighed 124 yesterday' (It was hard enough just to admit that) 'Okay, so 39 minus 24 is 15 pounds. The number seemed huge, but rationalization was already underway. 'I was naked then. I'm dressed now... Do my clothes really weigh 15 pounds?!' She didn't want to find out.

Dori-Ann was right, the blouse complimented the distressed denim perfectly. It also brought out her newly acquired ice-blue eyes, and the way her silky hair draped over her shoulders was simply too cute. Unfortunately there was a problem. The low neckline was meant to highlight a bosom that was no longer entirely there. She'd thought the issue had been dealt with by substituting one of her usual size braziers for a formerly outgrown one. Even that had been more than a little loose, but, at the time didn't concern her. Now faced with the baggy fabric that actually sagged low enough to show the tops of her bra cups, Dori realized she'd have to change.

There was another dilemma. Apparently she'd grown much more than she'd realized since the days of the crash diet that let her slither into the size sixteen jeans. A good three inches of bare skin lay between her feet and the hem of the jeans. 'Funny, I don't remember needing longer inseams!' Dori-Ann thought. The enterprising teen wasn't about to be thwarted, however. 'If memory serves me right, there's a certain denim skirt...' Another trip to the closet was made.

That one fit too.

Another product of the spending spree to fit her temporarily slimmed down frame, Dori-Ann had thought for years the skirt been wasted money along with all the rest. Then again, if her transformation continued at its present rate, it would be wasted money she'd have gladly thrown away. Somehow being smaller than your old clothes eased the pain more.

Of course she still needed a top.

Unfortunately all of the donated clothes from Mrs. Monterey had the same problem. She just couldn't fill them out right anymore. 'If only I had something smaller!' she cursed. No sooner did the thought cross her mind, however, than the humor of the situation took hold. Never in her known life did she ever have the problem of her clothes being too big. 'Unlike Meagan which had always been thinner than me. She could always...'

“Meagan!” Dori shouted, her eyes widening at the sudden revelation.

Not even bothering to cover herself, she dashed to her older sister's room and threw open the closet doors. There before her were a myriad of outfits each with their own personal memory of jealousy. Dori-Ann had envied the slimmer fashions her sister could get away with. She knew that many were far too small, still...

A certain blouse caught her attention. Technically it was outdated, but might have some retro appeal. She immediately tried it on. There was a minor puckering to the buttons, but other than that, it seemed fine.

As Dori-Ann walked back to her room she couldn't help but feel how strange it was to wear crimson. Red had never been her color, what with her pale complexion and all. Now, however, the color seemed a natural match.

She spent extra time trying to find just the right shoes to wear with the outfit. Fortunately her sister wore the same size. Another raid was made yielding a low heeled pair the very same shade as her borrowed top. Dori-Ann admired the fit, and ran a hand down the smooth bare skin of her legs.

Strange how she hadn't shaved then in over two weeks...

Meredith knew she was running out of time. Willamina had already given her a warning ring ten minutes ago. She'd done the best she could with her wrecked hair...which was a polite way of saying nothing at all. Her efforts of late had been centered on her face, namely applying make-up. For some reason what had been so natural proved to be a daunting task. Not only did Meredith have to concentrate hard on every step, it seemed as if her hands had forgotten how to accomplish them. Twice she had to wipe off the lipstick and even now with it applied properly, the worried teen wasn't sure she'd selected the right color. The stark red seemed to clash with her blue eyeliner.

Lines of doubt creased her forehead.

Meredith sat there staring at her reflection scratching both forearms simultaneously, wondering if she should just remove the entire mess.

Willamina decided for her. “You've got twelve minutes to finish.” The intercom carried every bit of the woman's authority.

Her housekeeper had a rule about no excuses. If she didn't want detention she'd better head down now. Meredith took one last (Worried) glance into the mirror then stood. Walking over to the pair of high heels she'd selected, she put one then the other onto her aching feet. They looked a little strange, half covered by the too long jeans, but at least they kept the fabric from dragging on the ground.

Dori-Ann gave one last appraisal to her much improved visage before heading downstairs. A quick glance to the sleek watch from Meagan's collection (Another in a growing list of 'borrowed' items) showed the hour growing late. Even walking fast she'd have to really push it to make it to class on time. 'Dammit! Why'd I spend so much time on make-up!' she cursed. The blonde wasn't really mad at herself, the results were more than worth it. She just couldn't believe she'd retained so many of the little tricks Lisa and Ellen had given her. 'And to think I always thought make-up was so boring and tricky' she thought, giving her golden mane another toss. The long time Tomboy hated to admit that she'd actually enjoyed herself. Of course the way her hands instinctively made all the right moves, how could she not? Even the colors and tones proved a perfect match.

Crossing the living room Dori-Ann's ears picked up the muted sounds of her mother giggling. 'Oh get a room you two!' she thought, rolling her eyes at her parents' ever present flirting. Heck the rare times the two lovebirds ever fought was probably just as an excuse to make up again...something that was too mushy for her to bear.

Reaching her awaiting backpack the plump blond realized it wasn't as she'd left it. There, adorned with a bright pink bow, perched a tiny box right over the THS Tigers logo. It looked like something that jewelry came in.

'Who'd give me jewelry?' she wondered, picking up the box.

Another muffled giggle could be heard from the kitchen, but Dori-Ann was too rapt to notice. She gave the package a little shake but no sound came from within. Apparently the contents were too well padded to betray their presence. Weight alone assured her there indeed was something inside. Unable to contain her curiosity any further, Dori-Ann gave a tug on the bow, watching as if in slow motion as the ribbon came undone.

'Wow, nobody ever gave me jewelry before!' she thought, lifting off the lid.

“Not the BUS!” Meredith croaked, nearly choking on her scrambled eggs.

She somehow managed to make the word sound vulgar. Desperately the dark haired girl pleaded to let Jean or Audrey pick her up. Her mother, however was adamant. Apparently she had to learn some sort of “lesson”.

“But I don't have any friends on the bus!!” she whined like a little girl. Only her massive swaying boobs contradicting the image.

“You'll make new friends.” Mrs. Lambe countered, her voice sounding deadpan.

Meredith knew it was hopeless, but gave it one last shot. “The bus takes forever!”

“So study” Her mother replied, picking up a magazine to let her petulant daughter know the discussion was over.

'Like I need to study' The straight A student thought sarcastically, shoveling the last of the eggs into her mouth. She did so with exaggerated movements, making sure to scrape her fork loudly as possible. Meredith knew how much sloppy manners irritated her mother so did her best to show her displeasure.

Despite the earlier vow to skip breakfast she had easily caved under Willamina's insistence that a healthy breakfast was necessary to regain her health. Finishing the (Second) glass of milk, Meredith repeated her vow for lunchtime...and possibly supper.

Upon warning that she'd miss her bus if she didn't get going, the despondent teen struggled to her feet and gave a self-conscious tug to her bulky shirt. Fortunately the heavy fabric helped conceal her softened tummy.

The drawbacks of her choice of camouflage though soon became apparent halfway down the walk. Even at a quarter to eight, the September sun beat down with a vengeance. The bus proved even worse. Lacking any semblance of air conditioning, the stuffy interior soon had her shifting uncomfortably on the vinyl seat. Of course the throng of lower classmen trying to sit next to, or even get a word from the queen of senior royalty pressed close, making the ride even more stifling. By the time Terrace Falls High finally came into view she was a shambles. Meredith winced as her damp shirt peeled away from the bench's padded back. Anxious to be free from the bus she joined the exodus, forgetting to tug down the back of her sweater. This gave a startled eleventh grader a view of the twin rolls of fat pouring over the tight waistband from the small pads of fat that'd so recently appeared on her lower back.

The box contained something beyond Dori-Ann's expectations. It wasn't silver, or gold, or even platinum for that matter. There nestled in the downy padding lay a but a simple steel ring. That wasn't what caught her eye, however. No, the girl with a rapidly accelerating heartbeat was staring at what was attached to the ring; namely two brass keys and a familiar emblem.

Deaf old Mrs. Wabesham down the block could've swore she heard a scream.

“OMIGOD!” Dori-Ann shouted, doing a little impromptu dance in the living room. Both her body and the floor shook in response. “NOT THE CAMARO!”

“Well, if you'd rather have the mini van...” Came Mr. Grey's voice from behind.

The dancing teen spun around to see the smiling forms of her parents. With a squeal she dashed over to them, actually launching her considerable bulk into the air. Mr. Grey caught his daughter with an audible “Oof!” and a step or two backward. Stubble or no, Dori-Ann gave him a big kiss and a hug before dropping to the floor to wrap arms around her mother.

Approximately thirty-seven thank yous, some nervous chittering and a couple pinches to make sure she was truly awake, the blushing blond claimed her prize.

“Just be careful!” her father warned, watching his beloved baby and his daughter leave the driveway.

Meredith was unused to the hurried jumble around her as kids from various grades and cliques bumped and pushed in their eagerness to beat the bell. The number nine bus, notoriously the last one, didn't allow much time for students to dawdle and as such she felt herself swept along. Combine that with the throng of students eager for a last second glimpse her ruined hair (Word had gotten around) and Meredith felt like she was the victim of a mob. Unable to handle the onslaught of critical gazes any longer, she lowered her head and charged through the crowd.

Jean and Audrey were nowhere to be seen in the rapidly emptying halls. This left her uncharacteristically alone at her locker. Still a bit frazzled, Meredith fumbled with the combination, cursing as her third attempt failed. After the fourth, she gave up and stomped off to her first hour class. Well, she stomped for about three steps anyway, until the excessive swaying and bobbling of her breasts forced the red faced girl to alter her gait.

Dori-Ann felt the world at her feet despite having to endure first period Algebra. A smile still graced her face from the unbelievable morning. Somehow fate had allowed an unimpeded trip to Lisa's house. The big girl hardly needed an invitation to abandon the bus stop and climb into the Camaro. Two good looking boys, although one an eleventh grader, also chose to tag along. Top down the quartet laughed and chatted the whole way there. Even at school, everyone seemed friendlier and more open. Of course, she never tired of the compliments over her hair. Dori-Ann even had a couple girls ask where she'd found her blouse and skirt!

With a morning like that, Algebra hardly fazed her.
buzzy
Transformation Master

Postby CelebrityChanger » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:35 pm

Oh what I wouldn't give to find this continue.

What makes this story so good, and unique...is the spell's literal transfer. Now I wouldn't have done the burns, but the idea of gorging one's self and it suddenly transfer over to Meredith, her trim self at the food court...perfect.
CelebrityChanger

Postby apediuex » Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:55 am

Is this ever finished?
apediuex

Return to greinskyn