Katy's Library (dg, knowledge transfer)

Moderator: jsmt

Katy's Library (dg, knowledge transfer)

Postby jsmt » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:26 pm

I am republishing the stories that I erased years ago from this site. Today I am reposting this old story of mine, maybe old readers could enjoy it again, and hopefully, it could find new readers.

Katy's library

Part 1.

Vicky was walking along the high school aisle. She was nervous, in 15 minutes she will be having a history test and she did not read a single line of the chapter. She was a beautiful 19 years old blond and a senior student. In her first two years at High School, she had been one of the best students but lately, she had become more and more a party girl and her grades had dropped, not too dramatically but definitely putting her out of the ivy league of the school. The reality is that she was very ambitious and intelligent, but she was spreading herself too thin between her studies, the student council presidency, and her always-growing social life.

The end of the school year was near so she had planned to make an extra effort to improve her grades in the last month as well as final exams in order to be able to achieve a scholarship. Unfortunately, the party of the previous night left her exhausted and she did not study.

Ahead of Vicky was Kathleen, the smartest girl in school. She had the best grades for three years in a row. Kathleen was a cute brunette with a great body, but she was more a nerd than anything else. Vicky saw her, and could not avoid wishing she could tap into Kathleen’s brain and take her knowledge about the Visigoths. Then all of a sudden a bright flash blinded her and when she recovered her sight she was standing in the middle of a big, well-lighted and neatly organized library. It felt surreal, like a very vivid dream.

There were a lot of books, from elementary to high school as well as others with diverse nonacademic themes. The bookshelves where somewhat strange because instead of shelves the books stood directly one row above the other if you took one of the books in the lower rows you may cause a big mess. In the center of the room was a large desk full of neatly arranged papers. Vicky approached the desk and in the central part was a paper titled “Chapter 14: Visigoths Knowledge”. Vicky took it and tried to go out of the library but when she was going to open the exit door the paper slipped from her hands and returned to its place in the desk. She went back and picked the paper again trying to figure out how to get out of the library with the paper, and then she saw Kathleen checking something in the desk … Kathleen’s desk Vicky realized.

Vicky then said pointing at the paper “Kathleen: Could you give me your Visigoths knowledge?” Her voice resounded in the high school aisle and Kathleen turned and saw Vicky tending her hand in a begging position. She mockingly smiled and said: “sure have it.” while touching Vicky’s begging hand with her own, like if she was giving her a coin or something.

Vicky was suddenly pulled out of the “library”. Everything swirled around her and then she found herself again in the high school aisle that she never really left. She felt something else, like if Kathleen touch would have transferred her energy or something. Kathleen on the other side was on the floor. She just had felt something so strong that she almost fainted, in fact, she fell. She was grabbing her books, her face was very warm and red and she felt ashamed, she tried to understand what had she felt and she had to recognize that completely out of context she had gotten the strongest orgasm of her young life.

Vicky helped Kathleen to gather her things and get up and said: “Maybe you were charged with static or something because I felt something when you touched me”.

“Yes that must have been the problem,” said Kathleen who left very fast to the bathroom suspecting that the incredible wetness in her pussy could show in her jeans if she did not do something fast.

She arrived in the bathroom and quickly got into a stall and put down her jeans. Her panties were completely soaked and she was still very horny but she had to stay focused. She dried herself and her panties the best she could and then put some toilet paper between her panties and her jeans. She planned to masturbate later at home, she was thinking,

“Maybe I should loosen up a bit. I am accumulating too much sexual tension by neglecting my body in order to keep up with my studies. I really don't have social life much less sexual life. What happened today is simply unthinkable. How could I have such an orgasm just by a little touch?”

Kathleen rushed out of the bathroom and arrived in her classroom just in time for her test. The teacher quickly delivered the tests to the students and everybody started writing at different paces. Everybody but Kathleen who was stunned, she did not remember anything about the subject, worse of all, every time she read a question for which she didn’t know the answer she felt a tingle in her pussy and it was very often because she didn’t know most of the answers. Her face was red with shame and arousal and her respiration was short because of her horniness and panic.

She turned her face and saw Vicky answering the test completely relaxed and with a smile plastered on her face. Vicky felt Kathleen eyes on her and turned to see her; she saw the anguish in Kathleen’s face and gave her a knowing smile. Kathleen blushed even more and got even hornier. She quickly scribbled nonsense in some of the questions, leaving the rest blank, delivered her test to the teacher and asked for permission to leave because she felt really bad. The teacher seeing her red face dismissed her without further questions.

Kathleen ran to the bathroom and quickly entered one of the stalls, she pulled down her jeans and panties and started to masturbate furiously; she definitely could not wait anymore; she finally came and came hard. Her panties were so damp that she decided to take them off in order to avoid other people to smell them. She put her panties in the trash can and put some paper above to hide them. She quickly put her jeans back, left the stall and almost bumped into Vicky who was waiting for her outside the stall with a wicked smile.

“How was your test nerd? “

“I don't have time for this Vicky, I don't feel well today.” Answered Kathleen nervously. Kathleen felt afraid of Vicky, she still could not grasp what happened but sensed that Vicky caused it somehow.

But Vicky did not stop.

“I don't know if I had right the year of the war with Rome. When was it?

Kathleen, of course, did not remember but felt the strange but now familiar arousing that just increased when she said: “I don't know”.

“And which land the Romans gave the Visigoths Was it Iberia or Gallia?

Kathleen felt another surge that increased when she could not resist admitting “I don't know”. Kathleen reunited her strength and said:

“I don't feel well, I have to go” and quickly passed Vicky, who nonetheless noted the wet stain in Kathleen’s jeans. She smiled broadly and thought: “Looks like it will be an interesting end of semester indeed.”

Part 2.

Vicky was exhilarated with her newfound power. She tried to penetrate the "libraries" of dozens of people without results. She even used a friend's help (without telling her what she was doing) to try it in the same spot of the high school aisle with she and the other girl replicating the same positions or her encounter with Kathleen but all attempts failed. At the end, she was disappointed.

"Maybe it was a onetime event or maybe it was like those sci-fi wormholes but instead of connecting two places it connects two people," she thought. With the last option, she felt excitement again, even if her power was only with Kathleen it would be lots of fun to use.

"On Monday I will test it again with Katy. This will be the first time that I long for the weekend to end fast."

After the bathroom incident, Kathleen went straight home. She was horny beyond belief. She went straight to her bedroom to take care of her pussy. Fortunately, nobody will bother her; her parents were in a 45 days trip in Asia. They were both investment bankers and were wealthy enough to do that kind of trip every couple of years. They usually took Kathleen with them, but this time as Kathleen was already 18, they decided to travel as a couple knowing her daughter was a smart and responsible person.

Kathleen was not left completely alone, the housekeeper was there to cook and clean and to chat with her from time to time, however, the housekeeper only worked from Monday to Friday and usually left at 5:00 PM so the house was all for herself until Monday.

Kathleen was a shy girl with few friends and probably none of them too close, she usually dedicated all her energy to studies, and she prepared to spend the entire weekend alone which was not that rare for her.

Kathleen masturbated to several delicious orgasms on Friday afternoon. On Saturday she was still horny but she couldn’t get to come again in spite of her efforts; finally, after countless frustrating attempts, she gave up, thinking that maybe her pussy was simply too overworked after Friday’s frenzy.

She spent the rest of the day mildly aroused but kept herself busy in an effort to put the whole situation out of her mind. She started studying and doing homework and in the afternoon she went to play tennis.

On Sunday her life was more-less back to normal, she even studied Chapter 14 again hoping that the teacher could give her a new chance to do the test because she was sick last Friday.

However, she was still horny and longed for the very satisfying orgasms that she had on Friday but was afraid to try again for fear of still being unable to come. After showering that night she could not resist anymore and started touching herself but even when it increased her arousal she was still unable to reach the much-wanted climax. She finally gave up again and went to bed.

On Monday morning Kathleen felt more at ease with her self confidence in normal levels. She was still a little bit horny but she could easily control herself, she had resolved to wait a week to try again and now she was successfully putting all sexual ideas out of her mind, after all before the Friday incident she easily had months without touching herself.

At mid-morning she went to the history class. The teacher was delivering the tests to the students and Kathleen felt a hole in her stomach because she knew she went really bad.

Vicky received hers and showed it to Kathleen: it had a big A+ with a handwritten “Excellent” in the upper left corner. Kathleen waited nervously for her test to hide it fast, in a felling completely new to her, but her test never came and the teacher said:

“Kathleen, I am sorry, I lost your test. You will have to do it again”.

Kathleen was very happy but tried to hide her joy to cover the helping teacher’s back. She tried her most emotionless voice to say

“No problem teach, I can do it again at the end of classes.”

Vicky was disappointed; surely Kathleen had studied again and would do excellently this time. She had to think fast, she was not going to let the opportunity to test the waters, so she said:

“Teach, it looks like you lost Sara’s test too”.

Sara was a friend of Vicky and was more a party girl than anything else. She had skipped the last test because she had a serious hangover. She still had not read a single line of chapter 14 (or the last three chapters for that matter).

“Did I? Did you do the last test, Sara?” Answered the teacher.

Sara was puzzled but trusting Vicky she just said: “Yes teach”.

The teacher was quite sure that she did not attend classes on Friday but if he denied her a chance his pupils would think that he was being unfair, so he said:

“Well, I see you two after classes, please meet me at the teacher’s room as soon as possible.”

Kathleen turned to see Vicky in disbelief and saw the same mischievous knowing smile and she trembled. She was afraid and thinking "Could it happen again? Wasn't it just a nightmare? OK, if she asks me again I will say no, and see what happens."

At the end of the class, Vicky approached Kathleen and said, "Meet me at the student council storage room in the last recess". The student council storage room was a mostly empty 15' by 15' room in the old part of the school; it was surrounded by other unused rooms.

"What for?" said Kathleen with her voice betraying her fear and excitement.

"You perfectly know what for: Meet me there and you'll have your treat".

"My tr..eat...?" said Kathleen, her voice now noticeably trembling.

"You know what I am talking about." Said Vicky smiling and pointing to Kathleen's pussy with her eyes. "Just be there".

Vicky was not sure if she could do it again but she was definitely going to try.

The following classes were a blur to Kathleen; she was hornier by the minute and very nervous. She definitely did not want to lose the opportunity to recover her grades but on the other hand, the temptation of another mind-blowing orgasm was clouding her mind.

Later she started to make up rational excuses to go to the storage room. She said to herself "I need to know if she really has that power or if it was just a coincidence or a combination of circumstances that led to a onetime event".

During the first recess Kathleen did a quick cheat sheet "just in case" she thought "It is not that it will happen again". She had never cheated before and probably would be too afraid to do it but she thought that if she needed it she could use the cheat sheet because there was a big chance that the teacher won't be watching them while they answered the exam.

In the next couple of classes, Kathleen's face was a shade of pink, and Vicky could see that she would definitely go to the storage room. When the bell rang indicating the beginning of the last recess, Kathleen jumped in her seat. Vicky approached her and said: "Bring your history book."

They both walked in silence to the student council storage room. When they arrived, Kathleen waited while Vicky pulled a key, opened the door, and quickly turned on the lights. The room had no windows and was almost empty, just a few chairs and three big sealed boxes that contained brochures and other printing materials belonging this and pasts student councils. The place was dirty but not too much.

Vicky then asked Kathleen: "Maybe you should give me your panties… Just in case you know. I would not want them to end in the trash can."

Kathleen trembled; her panties were already wet, and if the event of the last Friday repeated they would end soaked. It would be very shameful if the teacher smelled them.

She was wearing a skirt this time; it was a loose skirt that went slightly below her knees. She wasn't thinking clearly but she decided that she should save her panties indeed and she quickly took them away.

She did not plan to give them to Vicky but as she was looking for a clean place to put them, Vicky opened a plastic bag in front of her and Kathleen ended dropping her panties there. Vicky quickly closed the bag (a ziplock) and stored it in her own backpack.

Then they heard a knock on the door that almost gave Kathleen a heart attack. It was Sara that entered the room saying:

"Hi, Vicky what was all the mystery about? I hope you have a plan because you know I did not read the chapter and... " Sara stopped talking when she saw Kathleen there. She was more puzzled now and said "What is she doing here? … Will she help me cheat or what."

"Don't worry. We are here to conduct a little experiment, if it works as expected you will be very happy," Vicky pulled a couple of chairs and put them close and facing each other.

"Please sit both of you".

"Vicky if this is a prank I really don't have time..." Said Sara.

"Just trust me, OK. First I need you to wish you had Kathleen's knowledge of chapter 14."

Sara laughed "It won’t be hard. I really wish that. I don't want to be embarrassed in front of the teacher, being just her and me the test could be oral."

Kathleen panicked; she did not consider that possibility; in that case, the cheat sheet would be useless. But the expectance had grown too much and she could not simply stop now, so she convinced herself thinking “In the remote possibility that it happened again, I still can read much of the chapter if I skip the last class or at the very least I could scan read it.”

“OK let ‘s start, please be quiet.” said Vicky and then she sighed, crossed her fingers and thought “I wish I could tap into Kathleen’s brain.” and then came the flash and she was again in Kathleen’s library. She looked around a bit and then went to the desk, there it was again a paper titled “Chapter 14: Visigoths.” she took it with her and approached the door and said

“Kathleen would you give Chapter 14 knowledge to Sara”

Kathleen was very nervous, somehow she knew it was happening again but in spite of that she answered. “yes.”

But when Vicky tried to get out of the library the paper fled from her hands and returned to the desk. She felt disappointed but tried to remain focused and then she remembered Kathleen touching her hand last Friday. And said, “Kathleen, please touch Sara’s knee with your hand.”

Sara was wearing a miniskirt so her knees were exposed. Kathleen complied and then Vicky repeated the question,

“Kathleen would you give Chapter 14 knowledge to Sara” and Kathleen again said “yes”

This time it worked, Vicky felt the swirl and the flash then found herself again in the storage room.

Kathleen had at the same time an orgasm but not as strong as the one on Friday’s event, she was disappointed and horny as hell. Then Vicky started testing both for knowledge on Chapter 14; Kathleen was failing miserably while Sara was doing a lot better but far from perfect. She was quite good at dates and names but not at implications and geopolitical understanding.

Sara was very happy, “I can pass the test!” she said cheerfully.

But Vicky was not satisfied, she was euphoric knowing her power was real and now wanted Sara to have a perfect grade, so she said

“Sara you can do better but you are lacking context, which was the last chapter that you read?”

“Chapter 10, I think”

“OK, please remain sat both of you, I will conduct a little search.”

Kathleen was frightened and very horny, she wanted to touch herself but did not dare to do it right there in front of those girls. Then Vicky was again looking in Kathleen’s library desk, she took chapters 11, 12 and 13 as well as all the maps of antique Europe that she could find. Then she asked

“Kathleen: Sara needs to know everything about chapters 11 to 13 as well as some antique Europe maps in order to have proper context, would you give these chapters and all your ancient Europe maps knowledge to Sara?”

Kathleen's face went red with shame and desire. She was longing for a stronger orgasm, like the one of last Friday but she didn’t dare to lose more. So she was reuniting all her strength to say no, and probably was just about to do it when Sara interrupted her thoughts saying,

“Could she kiss my foot instead of touching my knee, I don't feel comfortable with her hand on my knee.”

Vicky liked the idea and said, “of course, stand up and put your feet in the chair”.

Sara took off her shoe and put her foot over the chair. Then Vicky repeated the question, but this time Kathleen had lost her resolve to say no. She was still afraid but somehow Sara's humiliating request had increased her horniness and when Vicky repeated all that she would lose, she could not resist anymore. Kathleen answered “yes” and in a daze, she bent and kissed Sara’s foot.

This time the orgasm really rocked her. It was just as strong as the first time, maybe stronger.

When she came to her senses, Sara and Vicky were discussing the political implications of Visigoths and Romans affairs. They both have very clear the geographic position of Iberia, Gallia and other places they mentioned.

When they saw that Kathleen was awake they fired questions at her and tried to get her opinion on diverse subjects of the theme but she simply answered sincerely “I don't know,” to each question.

Sara was glowing; she had never been so prepared for a test in her entire life.

Kathleen on the other side never had been more miserable or hornier in her entire life. She had been shamelessly masturbating over her skirt the entire time and came again when Vicky forced her to answer the questions with more than an “I don't know” and then Sara and she laughed when the answers were completely stupid, which only contributed to Kathleen’s arousal.

After Kathleen came, Vicky said, “class is almost starting, we better go”. It was obvious that Kathleen was in no shape to attend class and she needed to read something about chapter 14 to avoid being completely clueless at the exam.

Kathleen started to babble something and Vicky said “OK. Sara, you go ahead. Let me help Katy here. I don't see her so respectful to call her Kathleen anymore, I think Katy is better suited for her from now on ”.

Sara giggled and went out running. Vicky said to Kathleen, “Look your skirt is soaked.”

Katy agreed with shame.

“OK, give it to me and I’ll dry it and put some perfume on it so you can be presentable for your test.”

Katy tried to say no but Vicky insisted, “You cannot go to classes in that shape girl. The best you can do is to skip your last class and instead study for your test. Don’t worry, you may remain here and nobody will bother you; I have the only key. Give me your skirt is the least I can do for you.”

Katy was not in shape to think so she handled her skirt to Vicky who quickly left the room and closed the door with her key before Katy could think or ask for her panties.

Katy was very nervous and horny, and being bottomless at school only increased her arousal; she tried to start reading the chapter but could not concentrate so she resolved to masturbate once again to get rid of the horniness. When she was about to come, the door suddenly opened. It was Sara who was broadly smiling and said:

“Sorry to interrupt…. But Vicky asked me to give you this“ and handed Katy her cheat sheet.

“Vicky thought that your 'abstract' would help you to study, she also wanted me to bring you something so you could dry down there but I forgot.” Then she ripped one page from Katy’s history book which was opened at the beginning of chapter 14 and said,

“You may use this instead.” she punctuated her words by rubbing the coarse paper all over Katy's pussy. Finally, she shoved the page inside it and said between giggles, “if you need more there is plenty where this came from. I need to go now, the teacher thinks I am in the bathroom with lady’s problems.” and then she giggled and went away, closing the door behind her.

When Vicky returned an hour later, Katy’s blouse and bra were bunched bellow her neck. Her shoes were a couple of yards from her bare feet. She had already come several times and had ripped all the pages of chapter 14 and most of chapter 15. The book pages were creased and scattered on the floor. The whole room smelled of sex and sweat.

She had not read a single line and still had a couple of fingers buried in her pussy. Vicky was laughing inside; the power of reducing that intelligent girl to some ignorant lust hooked slut was exhilarating.

“OK, I see that you did not study too much, but it is the time of your exam.”

Katy’s fear somewhat returned her to earth but she was still in a daze. Vicky said,

“Let me help you: First take your panties out of this bag…. OK, now pick all of those papers and put them inside the bag….. very good, now dry your pussy with your panties, otherwise, you will damp your skirt again…. excellent. Put your panties in the bag and close it. Wait, I think the book smells too, put it also inside the bag”.

In her confused state, Katy followed every instruction that Vicky gave her.

Vicky continued talking

“OK girl, I brought your backpack with me so you did not need to return to the classroom. Put the bag inside…. Perfect. Listen I recommend you to shave down there so you can dry it faster the next time.” Katy nodded but wasn't really thinking about it.

She handed the skirt to Katy, it was dry already but it showed a faint stain in the crotch area.

“As I see, you did not read too much. I suggest that you use your ‘abstract’ as a cheat sheet. You do not have too much experience so let me help you.”

Vicky lifted Katy's skirt well above her knee and then used adhesive tape to fix the cheat sheet 4 inches above her knee and then sent Katy to the teacher’s room.

When Katy arrived, the teacher and Sara were sat one in front of the other with the teacher’s desk between them, they were animatedly talking but paused a bit to greet Katy and the teacher said,

“Hi Kathleen, I was expecting you earlier. Anyway, I had been talking with Sara and she suggested that the test could be more informal, a chat between the three of us about the Visigoths’ affairs. I think the idea is great, that way I don't have to grade.”

Kathleen felt her heart sunk; with a spoken exam, she did not have a chance.

The teacher and Sara started talking with passion about the relationships between Visigoths and Romans while Kathleen remained mostly silent just nodding from time to time. She was very afraid that the teacher would turn to ask her something directly. But the teacher was entranced with Sara. He was very surprised that she dominated the subject at such level of detail and even the context information above Rome. He was stunned, normally Sara went badly in her tests, “Maybe I should change the way I test, it’s obvious that it is misrepresenting Sara's knowledge”.

At the same time, Sara was exhilarated she was finding that she liked history and the respectful looks she was getting from the teacher.

Katy's ignorance could have passed unnoticed if not by her own nervousness that pushed her to make a clumsy attempt to participate. She had pulled her skirt almost to her crotch and was reading the cheat sheet trying to find some fact that she could add to the conversation. Then out of the blue, she said,

“You mean like that war that started at 387 DC by that king Alaricus”

It was painfully obvious that she was reading something beneath the desk and that she did not know a thing about the subject because the name was mispronounced and Alaric reigned well after the war was over, not to mention that the comment that she made was completely out of subject of what Sara and the teacher had been talking. The teacher’s face turned serious and even angry, but he restrained himself and acted perfectly professional and said to Sara:

“Sara, thank you for coming, I am glad I lost your exam because I got to know your real capacity. You failed the first test this month but I see that you know the subjects deeply and so I will erase that grade and will give you an A+ for the month. Your average is still very bad but if you do the final exam at this level I will use my authority to change your final grade to B+. I am willing to do the final test spoken just like this. Is that right for you?”.

Sara was proud and happy and said “Thank you very much. Sir, I won't fail you.” and then looked at Katy's face which was red with shame and desire. Katy knew that praise should be hers but she stupidly exchanged it for an orgasm (well, many orgasms).

Sara got up and left the teachers room and then the teacher said to Katy very seriously. “Kathleen, give me your cheat sheet”. Katy's face went blank, but she complied.

“I am very disappointed, your grade for this test is an F, I never would have imagined you cheating. Is this the first time?”.

Katy was almost crying, she answered: “Yes sir”. She seemed sincere and he believed her but something in her attitude told him that she was still hiding something, so he decided to push further:

“Your first test of the month was the highest score, and your paper on Roman decadency was pretty good. You don't mind if I ask you some questions about those subjects? If you do as good as in the past I may even consider changing this test grade in order that you may approve your monthly grade… ”.

Katy was trapped whatever she said she was doomed. On the other hand, the humiliating questioning was arousing her again. She even touched her pussy thru the raised skirt and meekly said

“OK Sir”.

Then the teacher started questioning her about the Roman’s Empire decadency years and at first she simply answered “I don't remember” but then in a frenzy she directly touched her pussy passing her hand under her raised skirt and started trying to invent the answers like in the storage room, totally making a fool of herself and almost coming in front of her teacher who finally stopped and said

“Enough!“ he was visibly angry now, she smelled the juices of Katy and thought “so that is how you get your grades you cheat and if that fails you try to seduce your teachers, well that is not going to work with me.”

He was too polite to express that thought aloud, so he raised and said,

“Your grade for the month will be an F, you don't know anything. I don't know since when you have been cheating but let me tell you one thing, Your final exam will be your grade and it will be oral, so you better study and show me that all of this was only a bad month or else you won’t graduate on may.”

Katy was stunned. The thought of being unable to graduate on time never crossed her mind in all her life. Then the teacher bent down a bit and hissed “And cover yourself little lady, that won’t work with me either.”

Katy rapidly retired her hand and covered herself with her skirt, she then said, “May I go now?”. The teacher simply dismissed her with a disdainful sign with his hand as he was returning to his seat. Katy went out, she had never been so ashamed in her life.
jsmt
Transformation Master

Re: Katy's Library (dg, knowledge transfer)

Postby jsmt » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:28 pm

Part 3

After classes, Vicky and Sara reunited and have a good laugh at Sara’s recall of the last events of the day, on her way out she had stopped and was able to hear all, including the final teacher’s reprimand to Katy. Then Vicky said: “That is just perfect; we need her to lose credibility, that way the teachers won't help her”.

“But don’t you think that she will stop us now?, You said that she can do that just by merely saying no”.

“Yes, but she is becoming addicted and by her reactions, she will need stronger doses each time.” answered Vicky with an evil smile, and continued “What we need is to keep her horny and reinforce her addiction, that way she would cooperate each time we need her.“

“But how?” said Sara.

“I don't know exactly, for starters let's remember health class, you know, the risk factors for addictions: Depression, isolation, loneliness, opportunity, bad friendships, and other addictions. We can improvise something. Come on let's go to her house to keep her out of balance”.

They arrived at Katy's house and were received by the housekeeper who let them in and then excused herself as it was past her exit hour. Vicky and Sara knew that Katy’s parents were out of town so they went upstairs to look for Katy and they opened the bedroom and found Katy naked and laying on her back with her fingers in her pussy, her eyes were closed and Vicky closed the door as silently as she could and then knocked on the door.

Katy quickly went under the covers and said, “Mary, is it you?“.

“It’s me, Vicky, and Sara is with me”.

“What are you doing here? Go away please.”

“We come to help you, Katy, We know what have you been doing. It had happened to all of us at one time or another, we can help you to control yourself.”

Katy thought “I can't trust them but maybe they really can give me some useful information, after all, they sure had a lot of experience.”

“OK wait for me downstairs.” Said Katy and at the same time, she was getting out of the bed.

But then they entered the room. And Vicky said “No Katy, this is not the kind of…. “ she stopped herself as if she was surprised to see Katy naked. But as Katy quickly went again under the covers she continued. “Well, Katy what we are going to talk about is not something to do in the living room. What if your parents show? it would be too embarrassing for all of us”.

“My parents won't be home today”. Katy said and then regretted it.

Sara went to Katy’s walk-in closet and after a brief search she picked a couple of items and said, “Don't worry if you are too shy to dress in front of us, have this and you can dress under the covers”. She handed Katy a tennis skirt without the corresponding panty and a short white tube top that went just a couple of inches below her breast. Katy normally used it beneath some blouses that she thought were too transparent or showed too much cleavage but never alone.

Anyway, she dressed under the covers “better something than nothing” she thought “once out of bed I would dress more normally”. But as soon as she was out the bed, Sara and Vicky pulled her to go downstairs.

“Well if your parents aren’t home we better hang downstairs, so you can keep your bedroom private.”

Katy didn’t want to go downstairs with the skimpy clothes that she was wearing but could not resist the girls that were chatting animatedly while guiding her to the living room.

She felt very self-conscious in her own living room; her outfit could have been acceptable for a pajama party if she would be wearing panties but she wasn't and she was not in her bedroom either and worse the other two girls were fully dressed in jeans, t-shirts, tennis, and, of course, underwear. She sat with her legs tightly closed to avoid flashing her pussy.

But the girls did not seem to mind the way she was dressed, and they quickly started chatting while Katy nervously listened, however when the chat turned to tennis, Katy started to relax and forget her situation and her state of dress or undress. She was passionate about tennis and discussing the best players and styles was a favorite subject of hers, and that helped to create a bond between her and the other girls. Once they got Katy's attention and some confidence Sara said.

“You know to control yourself easier you need several things: Avoid to be alone, avoid to be in your home, you can make some exercise.” It all made sense to Katy who was relaxing a bit in spite of her instincts that tell her not to trust. Then Vicky arrived with a bottle of Vodka and said, “But here is the secret weapon against the horniness”.

“No way, I am not stupid, everybody knows that men offer alcohol to women when they try to get laid.”

“Yes indeed,” said Vicky “A beer or maybe two can relax you and lower your inhibitions but if you really drink heavy you won’t be able to come and you lose interest in sex.”

“I don't believe you “

“Relax, you don't have to do anything that you don't want. Well, we are party girls, but we don't have a compulsion you know. I won’t press on this, you can try it later or never, is up to you. But would you let us drink some of this?”

“ Have it, I just don't want to drink it. OK?”

Vicky prepared a couple of glasses mixing a little amount of vodka with grapefruit soda and gave one to Sara, then the reunion relaxed again. They watched TV and gossiped a little, and Katy was enjoying the afternoon. She was normally a lonely girl and the attention and acceptance from Vicky and Sara were helping her to relax, she thought “I am getting horny again, but her company is keeping me from falling. Maybe they are really concerned about me for what they took from me…. Or what I stupidly gave them.”

An hour later Katy accepted a drink (which Vicky prepared with a lot of vodka), and started drinking it slowly. It tasted really good and she was a little more at ease seeing that the other girls did not give her much attention or pressured her to drink more. Sara and Vicky on the other side seemed to be drinking heavily, more than 4 glasses by then, and they were starting to act funny and with a slurred speech.

After the first glass Katy felt better, a good part of the tension of the last days was gone, but she was also hornier and starting to make less effort to cover her modesty. Her legs were not so tight shut now. She realized that the booze can be having an effect on her but decided to test if the second one would get her hornier or not so she asked Vicky for another drink.

Vicky served her the drink (again a loaded one) but made no big deal about it, no encouraging phrases or anything that put Katy on the defense. Vicky had put the vodka bottle out of sight and besides the first glass, she and Sara had been drinking just grapefruit soda.

After the second glass, she was definitely hornier and as she saw her mates starting to dose she saw no risk in drinking another, this time she served herself and decided to go for a large glass to avoid having to serve again. She did not know how much vodka she should pour but used her sense of taste to reach the point where it tasted just like the ones that Vicky prepared her. She returned to the couch and sat there completely relaxed. She was not worried anymore to cover her pussy, “they could barely notice me” she thought as she saw the other two girls almost falling sleep. When she was almost finishing her third glass she spilled some on her white top, but she did not seem to care too much. She was mostly gone by then, but then Sara and Vicky went alive again, they did not want Katy to fall asleep at least not yet, they wanted her in that groggy, almost dreamlike state.

Sara said: “I want a hamburger, Why don't we go to MrBurger for something.” Vicky replied, “That is a good idea, I am hungry too”. By then it was around 11:30 PM. Katy said “I don't know, I am really not hun… “ she was having a lot of trouble to talk “hungry, you mayyy go…”.

“No way,” said Sara “we are having a good time, come with us, it’s no big deal, your parents are not here, we will only buy the burgers at the drive-thru service and we’ll be back in minutes.”

Katy was in a daze, she did not remember how she was dressed and said with a slurred voice “OK, but we just go there and return.”

They quickly went to Vicky’s car. They did not want Katy to think or to fall sleep. Once in the car, Sara and Katy sat in the backseat, Katy with her legs completely open, and her skirt bunched around her waist. When they arrived at MrBurger they said to Katy:

“come on Katy the Drive-thru is not working, please go inside and get the burgers”.

“Why me?”

“I am driving the car.” Said Vicky

“And I am paying,” said Sara

“I don't feel well,” Katy said “I don’t thin.. I can hndle this”.

“OK don't worry, I already wrote down our order in this paper, and here is a 20, let the cashier manage the rest OK. See, Is not big deal”.

“but …. My …. Cloths and had no shoss…”

“Oh don't worry,” said Sara “you look fine, and it would be only a minute, get closer, let me fix your top, it is a little bit up”. She then pulled the left side of Katy's top just below her nipple. And then said “off you go” and pushed Katy out of the car.

With unsteady footsteps, Katy walked to the restaurant and went inside. It was obvious from a mile that she was drunk. When she opened the door she almost fell and just stopped when she grabbed a trashcan making a lot of noise and showing her pussy in the act. The restaurant was deserted being late and a weekday but Vicky had chosen this particular restaurant because there worked Tom the son of the English teacher, and Sam the brother of Tina, a senior girl that liked to gossip.

After Katy raised following her near fall, she tried to compose her clothes, but her clumsy movements only let her more exposed; first, she pulled the top down, but it went all the way exposing her tits and then “arranged it” but as she walked both of her nipples became exposed. She arrived and showed the cashier the note. He filled the order and said $13.45 (he did not bother asking the typical questions seeing Katy was in no shape to talk). She clumsily handed him the bill and he gave Katy the change.

Tom the cashier tried to be respectful, after all, he had to keep his job, but as he was waiting for the hamburgers he saw the reverse of the paper, “Please take me a photo and send it to justagirl19@ymail.com (a secret email address that Vicky used to register in several sites) this is a dare I am fulfilling.”

Reading the note was like giving them authorization of anything. He called Sam and the cooks and they started to take photos to a very confused Katy, first of Katy alone and then in groups, some photos showed her with the top down and others with the skirt up or both, in some photos she had men’s hands on her body, even on her tits, butt or pussy, in some photos she was smiling or laughing and in all of them she was clearly drunk and exposed.

They finally gave her the hamburgers, arranged her clothes and sent her to her car. They did not want to be seen because while it was clear that she won't remember them, maybe her companions were more awake.

She went to the car and almost immediately fell asleep. When they arrived at Katy's home, Sara and Vicky were laughing “Tomorrow her image would drastically change as word gets out. This is too much fun, Let's make just a couple of things”.

They practically dragged Katy to the living room, and put her face up on the rug with her legs bend at the knees and spread wide, her skirt and top bundled around her waist, then they put Katy's hand in her naked pussy, Vicky even pushed Katy's middle finger inside her pussy, and to give the final touch Sara tickled her feet with a feather she found in a decorative vase until Katy smiled in her dream, then Vicky took several photos, all with an almost empty vodka bottle laying on the floor beside her.

Vicky was in a frenzy of cruelty, and she decided to go further. She went to the Kitchen and mixed some milk with olive oil using a fork and then with a spoon dropped some of the mix on Katy’s face and tits. It looked like semen. She took some more photos and then put Katy’s free hand in her lips and took another one. At the end, she cleaned Katy's face and breast.

To end the night, Vicky went upstairs and chose a miniskirt, a t-shirt and a pair of shoes, she took also Katy's backpack, got out of the room and closed it with the key she found in Katy's backpack. Then she put the key beside a cereal box in a kitchen cabinet and Katy's cell phone near her. Finally, Vicky and Sara parted to their homes.

The next morning at 7:00 AM Katy was rudely awakened by a loud sound that made her head spin with ache when she finally identified the source of the noise; she realized it was her cell phone ringing. She answered with a very sore throat

“Yes?”

Then Vicky said “Katy, it is me, I left your phone near you because I thought you could oversleep, you are not used to drinking anyway and fell asleep so early. Remember we have an English test today.”

Vicky’s words pounded in Katy's head like a hammer. She had a tremendous hangover, Vicky had selected vodka because it can feel soft at night but it is terrible the morning after.

She slowly stood up, she did not remember too much of last night, “what was that TV program we were watching?” she thought. Then she realized she was almost naked “I just hope that my clothes became so disarranged after they left”. “Well that Vicky is not so mean after all; she could have let me oversleep”. Painfully she got up and went upstairs only to find her bedroom door closed “I don't remember closing it, but well I don't remember much about yesterday” she thought and started looking for her backpack and finally found it in the first floor, but her keys were not there.

She panicked, without her keys she could not open her bedroom; she needed clothes and an urgent shower. Her parent’s bedroom was also closed and she could not access it without her keys. The third bathroom was downstairs but did not have a shower.

As she was looking for her keys she found some clothes and shoes scattered on the floor. She didn’t remember a thing but probably somebody tried them the previous night. In reality, Vicky had selected the clothes and shoes and had left them there for Katy to discover.

She looked at the clothes with despair, they were not what she would wear to school; the skirt was one of her shortest, the shirt was too old and would be a little tight on her, the shoes were high heels and too uncomfortable to wear at school but at least she had something to wear. She went into the bathroom and washed as well as she could in the lavatory then combed her hair using her fingers and dressed in only the miniskirt and the old t-shirt because she couldn’t find any underwear. On her way out she looked at her image in the mirror: Her hair was still in disarray, the tight t-shirt showed clearly her nipples, her eyes were surrounded by dark shadows and little bags could be seen under them. She looked like if she came to school straight from the party and smelled the same way. “Not too neat, but I have no alternatives,” she thought.

When Katy arrived at school, she was received by shocked and surprised stares, but after the first recess the surprise seemed to wear off and everybody started to look down at her. There were rumors that she tried to cheat in the history exam and Tina said that Katy was very drunk last night and she exposed herself in a MrBurger restaurant. That would have been very hard to believe, but Katy smelled of booze and had an obvious hangover, she also was dressed like trash and looked like she forgot to wear a bra.

During History class, the teacher’s attitude toward her was very different, reinforcing the rumors that she had cheated. The History teacher was very disappointed and when he saw Katy's state, it only contributed to the now low image he had of her. He was still angry, he hated to be fooled by his students and he suspected that Katy had been fooling him for some time. He asked her to leave the class alleging that she was not dressed properly. That was a hard punch, nobody had received that treatment before, so that was something that everybody will remember for decades.

Katy walked thru the aisle, her head was pounding hard, and she was crushed, not only by the teacher’s words but because she had seen some students turn their noses like if she stunk. Nobody was respecting her this morning. She knew how she looked, but she felt her classmates’ reaction was too exaggerated, of course, she did not know about the rumors. She had never been expelled from a class, another first for her in just a few days.

She was walking aimlessly but then she decided to compose herself and get ready to face the last few classes, she had decided to go home after English class, she only wanted to be in her exam and then go to sleep. So she walked to the gym and then to the girls' showers. They were deserted; nobody had gym class that early. She quickly grabbed a towel and then went searching in each shower stall hoping that somebody had forgotten a shampoo bottle there because the school only provided soap. She finally found a stall with shampoo but there was also a shaving razor. Maybe one of the girls of the swim team preferred to be teased by her fellow teammates for shaving in school rather than showing her hairy legs or even her pubic hair in the school pool.

She was intrigued by how it would be to shave her pubic hair at school. She started the shower, then she soaped her pussy and begun to shave it in a daze. It was so sexy, she remembered Vicky’s words about drying herself easier and started shaving it all. It felt so sexy and smooth. She was becoming hornier by the minute, and she began to masturbate right there in the shower stall.

But the “last Saturday syndrome” happened again; she became hornier and hornier but she was simply unable to come. She was very frustrated. In her depressed emotional state, she needed the orgasm as some kind of self-reward because she won't get positive feedback from the other people.

She finished her shower, went out of the stall, and dried herself as good as she could but she was so horny that she wanted to delay the moment of dressing. She covered herself with the towel that was too small to cover her tits and pussy at the same time and walked to the lockers. Once there, she extended the towel on the bench and laid on her back softly caressing her tits and pussy looking forward some release but only getting to be more and more frustrated, she lost track of time until she listened to somebody entering the room. She quickly stood up and covered herself with the towel, and was going to put the skirt on when Vicky and Sara arrived.

“Hi Katy we asked the janitor and he said that you maybe were here. Are you alright? ” Said Vicky seeing the flushed face of Katy.

“Yes…. I am”.

“Are you sure, you look agitated? Wait… Have you been, you know…. Here in the school….touching yourself”

Katy was red with shame which only contributed to her arousal. She did not answer but her face and the smell told everything.

Vicky continued

“Wow! When did you shave down there... ?. You did it Today? You did it here! You are wicked. ” She said and winked at Katy.

Katy blushed even more. Her towel was too high to fully cover her pussy which looked red because of the shaving and all the rubbing and was swollen and shining with her juices.

“Well, put your clothes on and let’s go, the long recess is just starting, maybe you can eat or drink something in the cafeteria to help you feel better.

Katy lower lip was trembling a bit when she answered: “You go ahead, I’ll be there soon.”

“Non-sense. We can wait until you are dressed and your hair is done is no big deal”

The trembling was more noticeable when Katy said: “No, please… just go…”

“So… You want to come isn't it?” Said Vicky winking at her.

Katy merely nodded. Her shame and arousal were on new high levels.

“You know I can help you, Katy. Do you want me to help you?”

Katy felt her blood in her head, but she definitely wanted it and quietly nodded.

“OK you know what we need to do, Don't you?”.

Katy nodded again she was getting hornier with the anticipation.

“OK. Said Vicky, it could be handy, I did not read hamlet, I just read a one page abstract and I can use a little help.”

Katy nodded again; she felt that if she talked she would lose control.

Vicky took off her shoe and said “OK kneel on the floor, lower your head and be ready to kiss my foot after you give me why I ask. OK?”

As Katy was going to kneel her towel fell. "Leave it there," Said Vicky, "You don't need it, this would only take a minute"

Katy obeyed; she felt so hot knelt naked in front of those fully dressed girls. Even Vicky and Sara felt a tingle in their pussies looking the image in front of them. Then Vicky entered Katy's library and from the bookshelf took Hamlet, went to the door and asked Katy if she would give her that knowledge. Of course, Katy said yes and kissed Vicky’s foot. But this time as compensation she just got a very mild orgasm, even softer than the first one of Monday.

Vicky saw Katy's disappointed, and asked her “You want more, Don't you?” Katy was in a lust induced daze and merely nodded.

“OK,” said Vicky “Sara here could use a little help for the tomorrow math test. Imagine how would feel to give all the month knowledge of math, Would you do that?” Katy’s anticipation grew she could imagine the shame and pleasure of that big lost and nodded. But Vicky saw weakness and tried to push further, she knew that Sara needed all the help that she could get. “Sara could benefit from some context, some background you know, how would it feel to give her all the semester knowledge on math. Would you do that?” Katy’s face was red with desire and shame she nodded firmly. Vicky was hooked too, she wanted to know how further she could go “Maybe it would be better for Sara to have all your high school math knowledge, she really could use the good bases, Imagine how BIG it would feel, Would you dare to do it?”.

Katy was visibly trembling, hear breath had become fast and short, she was so afraid, in her aroused state she vaguely perceived that this loss would also affect her comprehension of Chemistry and Physics and could not be easily recovered for the final tests, but once she envisioned the shame, the loss, the orgasm of the extreme transference she could not go back to content herself with the lesser alternatives. She said with a very trembling voice “yes”.

Sara was completely surprised, she did not expect that Katy would give her more than a week or two. But she jumped at the chance, she even was mean enough to say

“OK, but this time I want the kiss in my Ass”. She dropped her pants and stood before Katy who was still on her knees. Then Vicky entered the library and picked several books from the bookshelf, she noticed that some physics book fell to the floor but didn't care too much. She went to the door and asked: “Do you want to give all of your High School math knowledge to Sara?”

After the new question Katy fought to resist her body’s orders, she was blushing and completely ashamed, she felt so small naked in front of those fully dressed girls, and even smaller and more humiliated by letting them see that she was willing to exchange all that hard-earned knowledge in exchange of some sexual release. But this last thought made her even hornier and she could not stop anymore and finally said: “Yes” and Kissed Sara's Ass.

The orgasm was earth-shattering, nothing compared to that orgasm. Even the Friday and Monday orgasms paled in front of this one. Katy was in heaven. After that, she kept masturbating for 10 minutes in which she had repeated orgasms that were like echoes of the first one. It was quite a show until Vicky pulled her out of her daze and said: Math Class will begin in 10 minutes. They quickly helped her dress and brushed her hair a little and practically carried her to math class. When she arrived with the wet hair and this time smelling of sex, her classmates were surprised. The few that did not believe the rumors earlier now could not reject them anymore.

Vicky gave Katy a glass of orange juice and she started to come to her senses when the teacher arrived.

“OK, Class. Tomorrow is the last monthly exam of the year, and I need you to do fine, no I need you to do excellent, so we will dedicate the entire class to practice. Could Mark Smith come to the blackboard?”.

And the teacher began calling students at random to solve a problem in front of everybody. Some needed a little help here or there to get going and the teacher encouraged the other pupils to help when needed. Sara was very happy, she understood every problem and in fact, was looking forward to getting called. Katy on the other hand, could not make a thing out of that mess of numbers and letters. She did not even know what they were asking because the terms were now like a foreign language to her.

Sara was called to the blackboard and solved the problem in no time, to the surprise of her teacher and classmates that were impressed with her security. The teacher called a few more students but he was paying attention to Katy's behavior. After all those rumors in the teacher’s room that she had been cheating. He looked at the nervous expression on Katy's face and the scribbling and constant consulting of the book, in which she seemed to be reading pages at random going forward and backward in a frenzy.

He usually did not call the good students in these practices because the very objective was to solve the doubts of the bad or mediocre ones. But near the end of the class, he had called most of the weak students and he was too curious to see Katy in action. Even being so smart and with outstanding grades, she rarely participated actively in class because she was so shy.

A few minutes before the bell he called “Please Katy come to the front.” He usually called her Kathleen or Ms. Sanders, but maybe because of the way she was dressed or her meek attitude he said “Katy” without thinking.

Katy stood up and said to the teacher “Can you excuse me today? I am feeling really bad.”

But the teacher replied “Sorry Katy but a hangover is not an excuse to skip work at class, come on”.

Katy blushed, “How does he know? Is that obvious?” she thought and then walked to the blackboard trembling. Everything about her body language shouted fear and insecurity: Her pale face, trembling and sweating hands, her almost teary eyes and her fast and short breath.

She came to the blackboard and the teacher dictated her a mid difficulty level problem. She had a lot of trouble even for writing the problem and had to look frequently at Sara that was helping her from afar. After she wrote the data for the problem, the teacher asked for the equation. But after a couple of minutes, it was clear that she had no clue, the teacher turned to the classroom and asked for help. Sara said the equation out loud. It was a derivative and Katy had a lot of trouble for writing it because she did not know the term. Finally, Sara dictated the equation term by term. When Katy finished writing she tried to solve the derivative “Whatever that means” she thought and started shyly trying a series of basic algebraic operations while everybody watched in disbelief.

Soon somebody started to laugh, and the teacher just made weak attempts to stop the mocking. He was mad and thinking, “How could I have been fooled? Maybe she had a really serious hangover, but come on, she did not even know what we are talking about”. Katy stopped writing, but the teacher encouraged her to continue, not without some dose of sarcasm. So Katy resumed her futile attempts, her writing was small and jagged, her hand was visibly shaking, and her face was blushing red with shame. Each thing that she wrote was followed by open laughter from her classmates. Finally, the bell rang, and Katy was relieved, by then she was on the verge of crying and horny as hell. She felt so ashamed, just this morning she was the best math student in her class, now she was the worse and by far, as a matter of fact, even the weakest freshmen could easily beat her at a math contest today.

She decided that she had enough for the day she wanted to go home right then. She did not want to ruin her reputation with the English teacher too. She packed her things and walked out of the classroom leaving all the mocking comments behind. Unfortunately once in the aisle, she almost bumped into Ms. Graham the English teacher, a robust lady in her 40’s.

“Where are you going, Kathleen? You have a test right now.”

“I… don't fe..el right, I need, I need to go home.” Said Katy that was still too shattered.

“Non-sense, if you go you are going to fail the exam, come inside it would be a quick test and then you can go”

In normal circumstances, the teacher would not have problems letting Katy go and examining her another day, but with all the rumors about her and the quick comment of the Math teacher she could not let her go. The insinuations of the History teacher that maybe Katy was using her charms or seducing her teachers for grades were especially delicate for Ms. Graham as everybody knew she was a lesbian. So she decided to be extra careful and do no exceptions to the rules for Katy.

Seeing Katy's hesitation, Ms. Graham passed her arm around Katy's shoulders and in a friendly way walked her back to the classroom.

“Don't worry, it will be an easy cake for you. I read your paper on the Hamlet and it was outstanding. You can go once you had participated and it will be over soon.”.

The last phrase sent shivers down Katy's spine. “Participated?” she thought, “I just hope is not another oral exam, I could not resist another”.

When she entered the classroom her body and face were an iconic image of defeat. She returned to her seat and the teacher started talking.

“Listen. Everybody quiet. Today is your last monthly exam of English literature, and I decided that we make a discussion of Hamlet instead of the written exam to make things different for once. So please clean your desk, I don't want to see anything there.” The reality is that she was curious to know if Katy would go badly in oral exams being unable to cheat as the rumors say.

Vicky passed Katy a small cheat sheet that she had made with some facts just in case that Katy didn't give her the knowledge. The cheat sheet already had an adhesive tape. Katy bit her lip, she was afraid of cheating, but she could not resist another ridicule, so she pulled her skirt up. Being a tighter and shorter skirt this time she had to pull both sides and then she taped the sheet just an inch below the point where her panties would have been. It was too high and her denuded crotch was almost visible but that was the only way that the cheat sheet would remain covered once she stands up.

“First let's start with some facts to have a context for discussion”. She decided to start with Katy to set her free fast as she promised although it was a waste of Katy’s talent to ask her so simple questions.

“Katy. Tell us where does the story take place?”

Katy almost jumped but then she rested her forehead in her hand looking down like trying to remember while her eyes darted to the cheat sheet.

“In Denmark”

“OK, now tell me the main characters of the play”

Again Katy used her reflexive pose and read “Prince Hamlet, Claudius, Ophelia, Polonio, Gertrude… Hamlet's parents”.

Katy was feeling more confident now. Several classmates had noted that she was cheating but there is an unwritten code among students to not denounce a classmate in these cases. However, the teacher was not a newbie and she suspected something.

“Katy, can you come to the front please?”

Katy trembled.

“May I remain sat? I am not feeling fine right now”. Her voice was very nervous and insecure to the extreme of sounding sick indeed, but the teacher knew that people would talk if she let Katy go easy and said:

“I said come to the front.”

Reluctantly Katy went to the front of the class.

Then the teacher said: “I don't know how to do this, you are putting me in an awkward position, but I guess that is why you did it this way and I will not take nonsense from you. Please face your classmates. “ Katy slowly turned around knowing what was coming. She was blushing red from embarrassment and something else.

Standing behind Katy the teacher said:

“Now show your classmates what is under your skirt”

There was a roar in the classroom. And Katy hesitated. She should resist, surely the teacher had no right to ask her such a thing. But the teacher seeing her hesitation knew that she couldn’t go back then. She already asked a student to raise her skirt, If she did not show the cheat sheet she would be in a very bad position, so she pushed harder.

“It was your idea to hide something in your legs, so don't come to me now with your false modesty. Show them now!” She said with her most firm and even intimidating voice.

Katy had no will to resist anymore, she was like in a dream, well nightmare, she pulled her skirt up and showed the cheat sheet.

Everybody shouted and laughed, and somebody said, “show it all, we can’t see how long it is.” Katy was in a daze and horny as hell so she raised her skirt to show most of the paper (and some of her nude pussy) gasps and yells followed those actions. And she almost came right there.

Finally, the teacher stopped the game before it got out of control and said: “Enough! Pull down your skirt. Your History teacher warned me about your technique.” Still the teacher can't believe that Katy was a fake, so she decided to give her another chance: “I should fail you right now but I am willing to give you a chance to continue your exam because your essay was really outstanding, indicating that you read the book with a lot of attention to the detail, you even noticed some subtle messages in Hamlet's famous soliloquy. Please tell the class about your observations.”

Katy started to babble unintelligible words and the teacher interrupted her “Maybe you prefer to start with the general plot to warm up”. Katy was blushing red again and felt a knot in her throat. The teacher was becoming impatient and insisted “We are waiting”.

Then Katy started talking with a very low voice, she had absolutely no idea but she started inventing “It is a love story between Prince Hamlet and…. and Gertrude” she heard some laughs, but in her aroused state, that only encouraged her to continue, “it was more like a love triangle with Polonio, but Hamlet's best friend Claudius…”. At this moment her classmates were openly laughing and the teacher could not stand anymore. “Stop!” she said to Katy and her classmates. Everybody went silent again and the teacher continued, she was very angry now, “In all my life I never had seen a student so unprepared for a test, at least the lazy ones see the movie or read those one-page abstracts. It is obvious that your essay is the result of plagiarism, I should get you expelled but is almost the end of the school year, so I will only fail you this month, you got an F in this test and an F in the essay, but you still have to confess you plagiarism and apologize to your fellow students. NOW.”

Katy was completely defeated and said what her teacher told her “Sorry, I downloaded my essay from the Internet, it's obvious that is not mine. I am sorry if I got the praise that belonged to some of you (last week her teacher congratulated her because her essay was the best)”.

The most studious pupils were fuming “That is how you get those incredible grades, you cheat a lot and you steal other’s people essays”, “I don't know how you pass math, you probably steal the exams or something…”. The teacher finally interrupted, she still had to test the rest of the class. “Katy you may go now, I’ll probably be testing you on your essays to be sure that this is the only one that you copied. Now get out.”

After this, her new reputation was cemented. The rumors grew and grew, some girl said that she had seen her cheating before, and somebody said that there were photos of Katy in the Internet, semi-nude in company of some guys with blurred faces, and a guy said that there were also a set of photos of Katy masturbating and even a couple that showed that she wasn't a virgin at least not her mouth. A guy said that today she wasn't wearing panties and that her upper tights shined when she raised her skirt and maybe she was wet in class. The stories grew and grew quickly burring all of Katy's history of good behavior.
jsmt
Transformation Master

Postby jsmt » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:31 pm

Part 4

After Katy left the classroom, she had decided to go home right then, but could not avoid entering the school bathroom for a quick masturbation session in one stall, she felt so horny that she thought she could not make the short trip home that way. After that, she composed herself the best that she could and walked home.

On the way home she began to come to her senses, she was regretting her own stupidity and was frightened by what she just had done. “I will surely fail tomorrow's math test and I don't know how can I pass the final test now. How could I have been so stupid? I am thinking with my pussy like some bimbo. And masturbating at school? How could I lose control that way? I can't think of any other girl that could have done it” She was really mad at herself “and try to cheat again, what a bad idea, the only thing I got was mocking from my classmates and disrespect from my teachers. Now I have quite a reputation as a cheater. What am I going to do now?”. As she walked home she resolved to try to study the math chapter even without basis, “maybe I could get to solve some problems at least mechanically, after all, I always have been a fast math learner”.

She arrived home, rang the bell and was received by the housekeeper who looked at her and said: “I think you are abusing your parent's absence, you been drinking here last night, and I think your parents would not approve the way you are dressed today for school”.

Katy wanted to go fast to her bedroom to change and dress decently; she had been treated like shit all day and the last thing that she wanted was being reprimanded by her housekeeper, she just did not have the patience to bear that so she answered coldly “That is not of your business. Let me in. I lost my keys yesterday, Did you find them?”.

The housekeeper let Katy in, she felt humiliated by Katy's words and felt anger “She seemed so well behaved and so respectful to me when her parents were around, the hypocrite. She is just like the other rich girls I met before” she thought. She answered as she learned when working for other rude teenagers, with a mix of sweetness and sarcasm. She smiled sweetly and said, “Yes I found your keys, you let them in the kitchen, they were in a cabinet with the cereals, an odd place don't you think?”. (“You were that drunk”, she thought).

“OK. Put them on the dinner table.” Said Katy and the housekeeper responded, “yes”, expecting a “thanks” or a “please” that never came. Instead, all the anger that Katy had bottled on the way home erupted, “And you must clean well the kitchen, yesterday it was a messy shame to show to my friends.” Of course, it wasn't true but she felt a little better when she finally was able to discharge all her rage. She ran upstairs, a door slam resounded seconds later. Unfortunately, that short episode was going to cost her in the future.

In the meantime, Vicky and Sara were taking the last class of the day at school but were not paying much attention. Both were reliving the day's events and were thinking about what was going to be with their game in the future.

There is no doubt that as Lord Acton once said: “Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely”. Well, Vicky’s power was not absolute by any measure, but still was an enormous power indeed; the power to deeply change people’s lives, the power to decide other people’s destinies, for better or for worse. Vicky found this power exhilarating, her moral compass had become more and more biased towards condoning her own cruelty and her natural sympathetic feelings were growing weaker and weaker. There was no doubt that Vicky was as hooked as Katy. She just could not stop now.

Sara was not as hooked but she was a willing accomplice, finding her reward in being the beneficiary of many of Katy's loses and being able to observe closely the downfall of Katy, which caused her some kind of sick fascination like when you look at videos of car crashes, you know there were people in the cars that may have suffered, but somehow you keep yourself detached enough to just watch and enjoy the show. Secretly she also found very erotic to watch Katy's humiliation and had enjoyed not only the transferences but also seeing Katy's struggles at class and especially exposing her in the MrBurger restaurant.

When the class ended they quickly left the school and went to Sara's home. Once there they laughed as they shared her views of the day’s events encouraging each other to leave behind any regrets for what they did or any sympathy they could have for Katy.

“What’s next?” said Sara.

Vicky was relieved to hear Sara wanting to continue, it was like receiving approval to proceed so she said:

“I don't know, there is one week before the final exams and tomorrow we have that math test. We have to keep her on the edge, but we need to give her some hope, otherwise, she could have a breakdown or something, and I don't think she will be ready for more any time soon anyway. We need some time for her desire to grow, and we need to feed her addiction so she won't be able to resist. I think we should work the whole week on her, but alas a week is too much time, so we have to be sure we always do the thinking for her otherwise she could seek help, go out of town or something.”

“What about her parents, when do they arrive?”

“Don't worry about them, I talked with Sonya at the travel agency and she said they will still be out of town for 25 days, and even better, they are now at a certain ecological spa in India and by the rules of the place they will be unreachable with the exception of messages thru the travel agency and that only for emergencies”.

They talked and discussed for about an hour and then they marched to Katy's house.

When they arrived Sara seeing Vicky a little tense, said. “Well, this is not a job or something. Let's simply have fun.”

And then they rang the bell. Mary the housekeeper opened the door and let them in. She recognized them from yesterday and thought, “These two are trouble makers but I was told to mind my own business, let’s see if the princess of the house can handle them”. Then said with a smile “Kathleen is upstairs if you are going up can you give her these keys?” she said handling them Katy's keys. They could barely hide her happiness.

“Of course ma'am it is the least we can do, you are a very kind person. By the way, my name is Vicky and my friend here is Sara”

“At least they are polite,” thought the housekeeper, “I am Mary, nice to meet you two. Now if you excuse me it is my exit hour”.

Vicky put the keys in her purse and they both went upstairs.

When they arrived in Katy's bedroom music was playing loud in her stereo and she was showering. They both sat on her bed and waited for Katy to come out. When she exited her bathroom she was surprised to see them there. Katy had only her towel around her and another in her hair. The bath had helped her cool down her anger and she was more relaxed now.

“Hi,” Said Vicky “sorry to surprise you but we were worried for you, we wanted to say we are really sorry, things went a little bit out of hand.”

Katy was caught out of guard and felt awkward to be there almost naked in front of her classmates. “It’s OK, Can we talk later I have a lot of things to do.”

“Yes, of course, we don't want to bother you but before we go we better tell you something: we think we can help you with tomorrow's math test, let us talk about our idea and then you can decide.”

“I won't use a cheat sheet in my life again if that is your idea forget it”.

“No, as a matter of fact, we agree with you.”

Katy had conflicted emotions but then thought, “Maybe I should listen to their advice after all these party girls have a lot of experience at presenting tests without knowing a thing. Their grades could be mediocre but surely are far above from the F’s that I had been receiving.”

“OK, wait for me downstairs while I get dressed”

“No, the sooner we talk the better, that way if you agree we can start the plan while you get dressed”.

“OK,” Katy knew she should try to assert herself but a part of her wanted to delay getting dressed. She had been touching herself in the shower and was still pretty horny which was clouding her rational mind. She felt very uncomfortable standing there in just a towel that barely covered her tits and pussy with her arousal quite evident, while her classmates were relaxed and fully clothed but at the same time, that disparity of situations was adding to her excitement.

She wanted to prolong her shameful situation to fuel her horniness and at the same time she wanted to get rid of those girls so she could continue her masturbation frenzy. She was still getting orgasms, but she was afraid that would only last for a day like in the past occasions.

Then Katy heard Vicky saying “…so that is basically the plan. What do you think?” and then Katy realized that they had been talking and she hadn't paid too much attention.

“What? Sorry I did not hear you”.

“Oh. You were distracted with … “ Said Sara pointing to Katy's pussy with her eyes, but before Katy could talk, Sara quickly reassured her saying “We were proposing you a plan to pass this math test and the final. You will agree with me that it would be impossible to be ready for tomorrow, however, we have a little trick for you. We can get the exams that the teacher had used for this theme in the last couple of years. Rumor has it that he had a set of problems and he picks 6 or 7 each year for the exam, sometimes he changes the numbers slightly but the problems are basically the same. The idea is this: We will get those exams and then you memorize the problems. There will be no more than 10 different. Then tomorrow you probably find 4 or 5 of them in the exam, answer them from your memory and voila you approve the test”.

Katy was finally seeing some hope, it would be very hard to memorize the problems without understanding them but at least she will have a chance, and the risk will be too low because she did not have to use a damn cheat sheet. She was so distracted that did not note that she was showing her nipples as the towel was sliding down a bit.

“OK that sounds good, and what have you planned for the final exam.”

“We think that you could make it on your own. Math exam will be the last, you will have around 15 days and you are a fast learner, with the right teacher you can learn the basics of calculus in no time, not enough for an A+ but I am sure that you can approve.”

“But what about the bases, I surely lost the bases too”

“No. Calculus is pretty independent of advanced geometry and other math courses you have taken, it only needs basic algebra which you dominated since junior high.”

“And who would be the teacher”

“Sara of course,” said Vicky.

Katy felt a hole in her stomach, to think that a mediocre student will be her tutor was humiliating, but right then Sara knew a lot more than she and it would be even more humiliating to show her ignorance to someone else.

“OK I agree, to both things”

Then they started to chat about how they knew those things, and then the conversation jumped to other themes, all while Katy was standing there sustaining her towel with one hand in her breast and the other holding the side of the towel at hip level, but as the chat continued the hand at the hip almost approached her pussy which she was softly touching while hearing the chat. Then Vicky brought her to earth.

“But this plan requires some rules to succeed” Said Vicky.“We need you to keep some urges under control, you know”.

Katy quickly retired her hand from her pussy suddenly realizing what she was doing. She was beginning to babble some excuse when Vicky interrupted.

“Don't worry, we are not judging you. I remember perfectly my own sexual awaking; I could not stop myself for weeks. The problem is that you don't have time for this right now, you will need all your concentration. Do you agree that you need to stop touching yourself until we got it all solved?”

“Yes” was the meek answer. Katy was not so convinced, but she surely did not want to do anything with those two in the house.

“OK. Then you will have to trust us. You are now not able to stop yourself, believe me I remember myself. The first rule, this would sound strange but is out of my experience: at least at home don't wear jeans, not even panties, use only skirts. When the panties get damp, and they will get damp, believe me, they become uncomfortable and then you have to scratch and adjust and move, and you know what will happen with all that attention to your crotch. I bet that if you had worn panties today you would have ended up touching yourself in front of the group or at least would have scratched yourself”.

Remembering the scene, Katy thought, “They are right, if I had to scratch there I would have not resisted, I think I would have come in front of the class”. Her face was flushed with shame and excitement.

"OK. Now you can dress while we search for the promised problems". An hour later, Katy went downstairs to the living room, she was dressed with a t-shirt and a loose skirt that came to just below her knee. They had been working with Katy's laptop and already had the promised problems.

Sara looked at Katy and playfully said: “You took too much time to dress, you were playing. Weren’t you? Katy nervously responded, “N.oo of course no”.

“OK. Come here look you have to memorize this” and showed the list of problems, they were already solved but each solution was a list of 5 or 6 successive equations and to memorize them looked like an impossible task. But the girls came to her help, Vicky began:

“Just learn the first and the last two equations. And use mnemonic techniques. Just try to convert each equation into a phrase, learn the phrase and then learn to convert from the phrase to the equation.” And then she showed how to do it with the first equation. Soon Katy had translations for every equation and her system was good. By 10:00 PM she had successfully memorized all the problems. “Not very mathematician but it works” thought Katy that was feeling better and better. They took dinner together but when they were saying goodbye. Vicky said, “Wait I will get something from my car that I bring for you, it will help you at night”. When she returned she had a paper bag with her. Katy was puzzled, but when Vicky pulled a pair of strange-looking handcuffs from the bag she was shocked.

“Before you start talking, let me tell you that I used them during my “hard times”. They are timer controlled, so you can set them at 7:00 AM and then have just enough time to shower, dress, grab a fruit or something and show on time at school.”

“No way”

“You promised it, and if you don't refrain yourself at night, all your effort will be in vain and we won't help you if you don't help yourself”.

“This is a prank, isn’t it?”

“No. you can trust me” and then she showed Katy how they worked.

“But how will I go to the bathroom, what if something happens?”

“Don't worry just program a speed dial in your phone to dial my cell, if there is a problem just push my button and I will be here in no more than 5 minutes. And for the other matter, I recommend that you sleep in the nude, that way if you need to go to the bathroom you can do it”

“But…”

“No buts, are you in or not?”

“OK. I will do it before I go to bed”.

“No, you need to do it before we go”

Reluctantly she accepted. She went to the bathroom did her toilet needs and then undressed adjusted the timer for 7:00 AM and opened the bathroom door. Vicky approached her and once she was near and in front of Katy took her hands and then put the handcuffs. Katy was disconcerted; that way she was still able to touch her pussy, but then Vicky put a leather collar with several metal rings around Katy's neck. Finally, she pulled Katy’s hands over her head and then fixed the cuffs to one ring in the back of her neck using a clip that was hanging from the cuffs.

Katy was mesmerized, that part was unexpected, she was completely exposed, she could not cover and not even touch her pussy, or her tits or ass and she was naked. It was a wild sensation and a very vulnerable position too.

Sara pulled Katy out of her daze by giving her a playful smack on her ass. “That is for your bad behavior,” she said with a smile.

Katy laughed nervously. Then said. “Well goodbye. See you tomorrow.”

“Won't you come and say goodbye at the door?” Said Sara.

Katy had no resistance in her and wanted that pair gone as soon as possible so she walked them to the door in her shameful attire.

Then they finally left without further incidents.

Once alone Katy was exhilarated. She was alone naked and cuffed without possibility to dress for the next 8 hours. She was as horny as hell. She expended most of the night trying to get off. She walked all the house humping over doorknobs, statues, and anything that seemed suitable, nothing was perfect for her need and she ended just teasing herself a lot. At 2 or 3 in the morning in one of her attempts at her own doorknob she somehow accomplished to lock herself out of her bedroom. She tried and tried but she could not make the knob turn with her mouth or hands (in a very awkward position); in her heated, she even tried with her tits, buttocks, and pussy. After half an hour trying she finally succumbed and fell asleep on the floor outside her bedroom.

She was having very weird dreams and then she heard her phone ringing and tried to get up and then remembered her state and blushed, her cuffs were opened, they had a spring mechanism to guarantee that when the timer went off they opened fully and a small pin prevented them to close again accidentally. She quickly took her hands out of the cuffs and took off the collar. Her arms and shoulders were numb and her nipples were sore by the constant rubbing of the coarse aisle rug. She entered the bathroom and saw the hour 7:15, she did not hear her clock alarm thru the bedroom door.

She quickly showered but found that her nipples were too sore to wear a bra, so she put a baggy blouse along with a loose skirt, she would skip panties too. She was just too horny. “They will be wet very soon and I don't want to embarrass myself in school”.

She went to school and found Sara waiting for her outside. “Glad to see you. I phone you in the morning to see if everything was OK but as you did not answer I supposed you were in the shower”.

“Thanks for the call” and then the bell ringed and they went to the classroom.

The day was passing without major incidents but was far from a normal day for Katy. First because she was resenting the complete lack of respect from her classmates and the occasional insults and mocking that she was receiving, specially from the nerds who felt that she did not deserve her almost inevitable academic 1st place; And second because her extreme horniness was making very hard for her to be concentrated in class, she was caught distracted a couple of times by her teachers who fired questions at her that she could no answer because she wasn't paying attention; The horniness was so out of control that she expended almost all the first recess masturbating unsuccessfully in a bathroom stall.

Math class was approaching and Katy’s growing apprehension was bringing her down to earth, she was getting sharper and more focused. Her resolve to leave this nightmare behind was growing by the minute. She even thought “If I get a decent grade in math in this test and in the final, I think I could even retain the first place of academic achievement, and recover the respect of my teachers and classmates. They would see that this was just a bad week.”, but minutes before math class the page system announced: “Kathleen Sanders please come to the principal office immediately.”

Katy froze for a second. “Now what? My test is about to begin.” She thought.

“you are in trouble cheater,” said a boy, “Surely is about her outfit.” Said a girl.

Katy shivered and walked to the principal’s office.

Once in the office, the principal, a man in his fifties, signaled Katy to sit across his desk.

“I am afraid we need to discuss a delicate matter. Your math teacher and I received an anonymous denounce that you would try to cheat in today’s math exam by hiding a little paper on your bra or blouse (the denounce was Vicky’s job). I usually do not pay much attention to that kind of denounces, but given that you have been recently seen cheating with similar devices twice in less than a week, you should understand that I can’t let it go.” He also can't let it go because with the rumors around Katy’s behavior if he let it go somebody could point the finger saying that he was protecting her in exchange of sexual favors.

“Your math teacher also suspects that you are going to cheat because yesterday you seemed unprepared about the subject. I can’t leave your math teacher on the same predicament that you put your English teacher. Yesterday’s incident was on the border of inappropriate, the only thing that saved the teacher was that she was behind you and that you didn’t need to raise your skirt so high to comply with her order, and inch or two would have sufficed, the rest was on your tab. Anyway, I don’t know how your math teacher could act in case of you repeating the same stunt. I try to be fair and not act on prejudgement, but I can’t disregard your recent history, so I decided that the school nurse would check your clothes before the exam.”

Katy was stunned “You have no right to do that!” her voice did not sound as confident as she intended. The principal knew that he was on gray turf there, but he was convinced it was the least problematic choice and said.

“Well in the school codebook you and you and your parents signed that there could be special measures if the pupil reiterated in hiding illegal things in his/her clothes.”

“Come on, that is for drugs, weapons or things like that.”

“A cheat sheet is illegal in the school, it breaks the school code, and you must admit that you brought this to yourself with your daring cheating techniques.”

Katy babbled something unintelligible. She really had no much to say in her defense after two teachers have found her with cheatsheets under her skirt.

The principal went for the killing, “Come on Kathleen, if you have nothing to hide you should go with the nurse, she is a woman and a professional. You don't have to worry about it and you can do your test right there in the infirmary, you can even use extra time if you need it. If you are too modest to allow a nurse to check on you, you are free to refuse but in that case, your test will be this afternoon in the blackboard with three teachers watching you, and I will come with the problems myself so you don’t take advantage.”

That was just too much for Katy if she refused she won't be able to use the memorized problems and will surely make a fool of herself in front of three teachers. She said “OK I'll go with the nurse, I don't want to stay in the school this afternoon, but you will owe me apologies because I will do great in the exam.” She didn’t sound as self-secure as she intended.

The principal smiled. Another problem solved. Then he said “If the nurse doesn't find anything and you still do well in your exam, I will be very happy to apologize and even do something to make it up to you. Now, if you please, the nurse is waiting for you outside the office, she already has your exam.”

Katy walked to the infirmary escorted by the nurse, she was very nervous. The nurse wasn't very happy with the assignment, she already had a lot of work and this, this task was completely out of her duties, but orders are orders. Once there she pointed to a cubicle in which somebody had put a classroom desk. The cubicle had only a curtain to separate it from the main room of the infirmary.

The nurse said,, “Please give me your shoes, blouse, and skirt for the search.” Katy hesitated but the nurse pressured. “Come on, I don't have all day.” So Katy slowly and nervously complied regretting her lack of underwear. The nurse saw the nude girl with the shaved pussy and thought “This girl is kinky, the rumors are true. How can she come to school without underwear?” but remained respectfully quiet.

The nurse put the exam on the little desk along with some sheets, a pen, and a pencil. And departed with Katy's clothes,

“What?” said Katy who was getting very nervous seeing the nurse parting with her clothes.

“Sorry girl I am not authorized to do searches, the principal will do it, I'll be back in a moment, you better start your test now”. She, of course, could have done it by herself, but she wanted to embarrass the principal and give him a taste of what he was making her do.

Katy closed the curtain the best that she could and tried to answer her exam, she was very nervous and was having a hard time trying to remember her mnemonics so she decided to rather wait for the nurse to come back with her clothes. A few minutes later she was startled by the nurse entrance. The nurse opened the curtain a little and said: “Sorry girl, the principal is in a meeting with somebody's parents. He will call me soon to pick up your clothes.”

“What? I can't answer my test naked, don't you have a robe or something.”

“Sorry but I don't have one. Why don't you relax and start answering your test and the time will fly”. Katy began working in her test, she had recognized one problem and was writing the answer in a worksheet. But then the Nurse interrupted again, “I am sorry but I am too delayed with my own work. I need to vaccinate all the freshmen before the end of classes. I have an appointment to bring a classroom here for the process, don't worry they can't look and I will pin the curtain to the sides to make it even safer and off she went”.

Katy was very nervous but also horny. She imagined herself being seen by those freshmen, she finally felt kinky enough to pull one of the pins that keep the curtain perfectly closed. It caused a small clear of no more than an inch width and 10” height; she could only be seen from a certain specific angle. She returned to her seat and turned it slightly in order to avoid looking directly at the curtain, she was not giving her back completely either, it was like if she was pointing at 2 o’clock and the curtain was at 6.

She was working when she heard the nurse entering the infirmary’s main room. “OK ladies and gentlemen please form a single line here all around the room and then out to the aisle, that’s right. Please be quiet this is not a recess”.

Katy's heart was pounding she could hear people in line just across the curtain, and with people all around the room, the possibility of being seen was very real. She did not dare to look back but she could perceive that the curtain moved from time to time sending shivers down her spine. She could hear muffled giggles but was not sure if it was because of her. She was blushing anyway and horny as hell, she wanted to masturbate right there. Then the infirmary phone rang and after answering the phone the nurse said: “OK guys I need to go to the principal office, it would take only a few minutes but I need everybody to get out and wait for me outside”.

When Katy heard the door close she turned to see the curtain, it was just as she left it and then a wicked idea crossed her mind she got up and pulled another pin. Now the curtain was open about 2 inches wide enough to be seen from several places in the room. She was pretty sure that the nurse will give her clothes before letting anybody else to get inside the infirmary again. But she felt very excited just thinking about the possibility. She was writing the second problem when she felt a slight breeze. Somebody had opened the infirmary door, she was waiting for the nurse to talk but instead, she heard footsteps and breath. She could feel several people were inside the room and regretted having retired the pins away. She sensed a shadow probably just behind the curtain and then she heard whispers and footsteps again. They were leaving. Seconds after that she heard the door open and this time it was the Nurse who said:

“Hi girl, may I come in”.

Katy almost had a heart attack hearing the voice. She did not get to answer. The nurse entered the cubicle and gave her clothes, then said with a wicked smile “Have you seen the missing pins?”

Katy “The miss… what?” she said while thinking “She could not know, could she?” but then the nurse said “Never mind I found them” at the time that she picked the pins from Katy's desk. Katy blushed and kept her sight down then picked her clothes and dressed. The nurse was having fun and said, “something must have been spilled in the chair, hope it did not stain your skirt”.

Once dressed, Katy tried to complete her exam, but she was too ashamed and too horny to remember her mnemonics. She wasn’t even sure that the two problems that she already answered were correct. She tried to concentrate and focus on the task at hand, but images of herself naked in the cubicle with the nurse smirking at her after finding the pins flashed in her mind constantly. She remembered some of the mnemonic phrases but the adrenalin in her system blocked the memories of which problems those phrases correspond to. She tried to cool down, but she just could not stand to be in the presence of the nurse, it was just too shameful. So after a half an hour without writing anything new, she gave up and delivered her exam with only two of seven problems answered. She will fail the test, she just hoped to have at least one problem right. Anyway, she won't be getting apologizes from the principal any time soon.

When she got out it was already lunch break time. She was walking thru the aisle and was getting weird stares. She cached bits of conversations “Mike saw her clothes in the principal office… made test naked…. Infirmary… ”. The rest of the school day was hell for Katy.

When she arrived home, she had to ring the bell because she did not find her keys. Mary the housekeeper opened the door and smiled. Later, near Mary's exit hour Sara arrived.

“I come for your math tuition,” she said cheerfully. Katy did not want Sara to tutor her but she already reasoned that it was the best alternative. “OK, come inside”. They began working with Calculus principles and terminology and Sara was a good tutor indeed, so Katy felt encouraged. But then Sara stopped.

“Is something wrong?” said Katy

“Nothing. It’s just too boring, I don't think I can make this for 15 days”

“But you promised…”

“Yes I did, but…. Well, Why don't we make it more entertaining?

“What? … How?”

“Come upstairs with me”

She went to Katy’s closet and after a few minutes, she came with an old school uniform from Katy’s times at junior high. It had a pleated skirt too short for her actual size and a white blouse to which Sara had cut all the buttons. Put this on. It is your new “tuition uniform” you have to wear this and only this and call me Ms. Thompson during tuition times.”

“No way… you are crazy” Said Katy but she was also bored and the idea appealed her but she could not admit it.

“Come on, it’s no big deal it’s just a game and we are alone, nobody will know”.

“OK. But don't ask me to do more weird things later. This is it.” And then she put the skirt that did not fully cover her pussy when she was sat. The white blouse, which she tied in a knot below her breast, showed her belly button and was transparent enough to show her tits. Then the tuition continued until night. She really advanced even when she was constantly distracted by her own arousal. At the end of the day, Sara asked Katy to tie herself like the night before and left.

The rest of the week was pretty similar, with Katy enduring stares in the morning, there were more and more rumors, a girl said that she heard Katy masturbating in the bathroom and it was probably true. Beyond the rumors, many noted that she did not wear underwear nor jeans anymore. Katy felt small and unworthy at school, far from the level of her classmates.

The afternoons were also mostly the same, Tuition in the ridicule uniform, dinner, a little TV and bedtime with the timer cuffs. However her progress in math was encouraging her, and she started to read the lost chapters of history and Hamlet, she wanted to impress her history teacher in her oral exam and maybe look for an opportunity to fix her reputation with her English teacher too. But her horniness had grown with each passing day, as a matter of fact, the last couple of days the girls had put her into cuffs a lot sooner, saying that she was obviously horny and they could not watch her every moment. By Saturday she was horny as hell. On Friday night Sara had put the timer to open the cuffs at 10:00 AM, but the girls arrived at 8:00 AM, by then she knew that Vicky had her house keys. She had said that she would obtain copies but never did it. “Wake up sleepy head. Time to work.”. Katy was disappointed, she had hoped to have some time to frig herself before Sara and Vicky arrival. They took Katy to the Kitchen still naked with the cuffs.

“Can you release me now?” Said Katy. Her friends had seen her naked a lot of time during the week, but she still felt very uncomfortable, especially when she was cuffed.

“I don’t know how I never did that and I am afraid if I mess with the cuffs they could keep locked for more time.”

“Please try, I can't be this way for two more hours”

Vicky approached Katy then the cuff emitted a long beep followed by six short beeps. Katy panicked she recognized the sounds. That means that the cuffs will open in six hours instead of two.

“What have you done?”

“I am sorry I said I never did that before”

“Do you want me to try again”

“Yes but be careful”

This time the cuffs emitted a long beep followed by seven short ones.

“Stop, stop, please leave them there”

“I am sorry, Don't worry we will help you with your things”. Then they feed her and cleaned her face while chatting like if nothing special was happening. They took her to the bathroom and waited until she had made her duties, then she put her in the shower and Sara dressed in Katy’s swimsuit entered the shower and began soaping and rinsing here and there and Katy had to restrain herself to avoid pushing her pussy towards Sara's hand. Then Sara started shaving Katy's pussy. After the shower, Sara teasingly dried her with a towel and then gave her a playful spank and said, “You are ready”. By then Katy was awfully horny.

“Sara can you dress me someway please”.

“Hey,” she said, “I am not going to take you to the bathroom like a little kid every time you need to go; You have to remain naked so you may go by your own”.

They began the tutoring and at some point, Sara said, “You are squeezing your tights to get off, girl, you better straddle the chair.”

“Yes, Ms. Thompson.” Was Katy’s meek answer that by now was pretty embedded in the naughty schoolgirl role. So here she was all open and unable to cover a single bit of her charms and horny as hell, at one moment she said, “I can't take it anymore Sara, I need to cum.”

Sara said “We were suspecting that you could get to this point, so we bring this toy. It is a sybian chair, it vibrates directly on your clit, it’s delicious and that way you don't need to use the ‘other’ method to cum. You may use it all you want once the timer opens your cuffs”. Katy resisted a few more minutes but then say “I can’t wait anymore, May I use it now please?”.

Sara and Vicky put the sybian chair that was like a horse riding saddle in the living room, they made Katy mount it and then tied her ankles and knees with straps to the base of the machine. “It’s to avoid that you could fall”. Said Vicky, then Vicky started the vibrations at low speed and then medium.

“we will be back shortly, this is so private for us to see”. Then Katy heard the house door open and close and she was alone in her living room naked with her hands cuffed behind her neck and her legs tied to that strange device.

The vibrations made her arousal levels go to new peaks, but maybe the speed was too low or the “Saturday syndrome” stroke back. All in all, she did not get to cum. When Vicky and Sara returned two hours later Katy was desperate babbling incoherence.

“Vicky Please….” Said Katy.

“Please what?” Said Vicky

“Please… I need …. I need… “ Said Katy

“Do you want me to make you come?”

“Yes,” Said Katy meekly

“You know that it would require too much this time. Don't you?”

Katy nodded. Her face was flushed and her eyes shinned maybe with tears.

“You will lose too much. Is that what you want?”

She nodded her head fast several times.

“OK wait for me here, I will return in an hour”. Katy rolled her eyes in desperation but there was nothing that she could do. When Vicky returned she said.

“We are very serious this time, do you still want to do it?”

Katy said “yes” with a very sore voice, she had been moaning most of the hour after being mercilessly teased such a long time.

“Sara and I will take all your knowledge of this semester do you want that?”

Katy was intrigued, she suspected something like this but was expecting a little teasing before that, like the other time. Then she realized “Is this the teasing?, What is she planning?” she was desperate to know so she said

“Yes”

“But that is not all you will lose. You know you need more, a lot more don't you”

Katy was in a daze and nodded furiously.

“Do you remember Monica, the rich lazy girl that used to mock at your efforts for being the number one student. Do you remember that you said to her that she would never graduate?. Well now she is taking the same subjects as us but she still needs to pass several subjects of the past years, four or five I think. A couple of years ago her father promised her a sports car if she graduated on time. She can approve this semester but still, she needs to pass those subjects to graduate, and she had offered a good deal of money for help to pass those 5 tests. Do you understand?”

Katy trembled, that was too much. They wanted her to give all this semester and 4 or 5 subjects of other semesters, and that lazy bitch would graduate on time while she flunked but she nodded anyway.

“Well, Katy, here is the deal if I would enter your library you should give us all your semester knowledge. To Sara History and Economy. She doesn’t need help with math, you know, and to me Biology, Sociology and English literature. And you should give the rest of your high school knowledge to Monica”.

“But Monica just needs a few subjects”

“Yes, but you know she had barely passed the others and you know she cheats a lot. And by the way, I think she would benefit from the math that you have relearned as well as Hamlet and the History chapters that we already know.”

Katy’s face went pale, it was much more than she expected. She was consumed by desire and fear. Vicky turned around, “Maybe you’ll need to think about it, I’ll be back in an hour”.

“No….. please”.

“Please what? Please release me, please don't go, or please do it?”.

“do it,” Said Katy in an almost inaudible voice.

“I can’t hear you”

“do it!” She said trying to scream but being unable with her sore and trembling voice. Anyway, it was loud enough for everybody to hear.

They explained the procedure to Monica and then lead her to the living room. When she entered the living room she laughed but after the stares of the other girls, who did not want to risk that Katy repented, she controlled herself.

They began the now-classic procedure but this time Vicky was completely high on her power drug and said. “This time I deserve a little pleasure too.” She approached a chair and put it in front of Katy and very near of her, the chair legs almost touching Katy's knees, then she took out her panties and sat in the chair pulling her skirt at the same time and said

“You have to make me cum before I ask you the question, so lick my pussy”.

Katy was shocked but complied, with her hands still tied she licked the best she could; her face was wet with Vicky’s liquids and after a few minutes finally made her come.” Then Vicky said “Katy would you give me all your biology, Sociology, and English Literature Knowledge of the semester.

“Yes…”

“Well kiss my pussy”

With that, both of them came, one from the magic and humiliation and the other by the power rush.

Then was Sara’s turn and proceeded the same way. But this time Katy's orgasm was stronger, she was anxiously looking forward the next one. When Monica straddled the chair, she first used her own panties to clean Katy's face. “I don't want other people’s juices near me.” It was almost too much for Katy; It was stupid to give so much to this hateful girl and to bear her despiteful treatment in the process. But she had built so much anticipation that she just could not stop and licked Monica to orgasm and then when she heard the feared question she hesitated for several seconds until Monica said “Come on slut, you know you want this”

And then she said “yes”.

Her orgasms were just too much for her. She awoke an hour later and was still having echo orgasms a couple of hours after the event. At first, the girls were worried that the transfers were just too much for her but little by little she came to her senses.

When Katy was awake enough, she realized that she was laying on the rug, she was untied and her hands were free. After a more detailed observation, she noted a small chain that was padlocked to her left ankle and also to a heavy sofa leg. Her hand was still in her pussy, and she listened that the other three were talking confidently about History and some books of literature, it all sounded so alien for her, even the language was getting hard to catch. She had lost around 4 or 5 thousand words of her vocabulary from her original 14 thousand. She felt so small in front of them.

Then Monica seeing Katy was awake said “To settle this why don't we ask the nerd. What was first the Napoleonic empire or the roman” of course roman empire was centuries before and they perfectly knew it, Katy had no clue but did not want Monica to celebrate this victory in front of her so she said with confidence “the Nepolanic Empire”, the other three laughed uncontrollably at the mispronunciation and enormous mistake.

“I just want to dress now, give me the padlock key so I can go to my room.”

Then Vicky replied, “You may go, you only have to answer one question right and I’ll give you the key.”

Then they teased her for around an hour with fair and simple questions about the high school subjects that Katy used to dominate in amazing detail. The questions were easy but formulated in such a way that it was almost impossible to answer right just by guessing. The girls laughed a lot while Katy failed every single question, which only increased her shame and arousal. Finally, Monica grew bored and said “It’s official, you don’t know a single fact about high school. Goodbye looser, and you said that money could not buy me knowledge. Now I am going to graduate and you will have to restart from the beginning, because I am going to push more and more the rumors that you always cheated, I bet if we pressure enough you will have to redo high school.”

Katy was completely defeated and begged Vicky “Please let me go now, I played enough.”. Vicky, however, was still high and wanted to contemplate her work a little bit more. “No, I said that you need to get one question right, or maybe you rather like to do a forfeit.”

“What forfeit?”.

“Well, it is very simple, you only have to stand up and sing a little song while I film you and you have to be dressed as you are now.”. Said Vicky with a smirk.

Katy didn’t want to be filmed singing nude, but she could not stand another round of questions, even without Monica, it would be too humiliating. “OK, I’ll do it”. Vicky went out of the room and returned with a video camera and a sheet of paper. She gave the paper to Katy and said “You probably remember this oldie, read the lyrics and be ready to sing it” Katy blushed, she recognized the song, it was played from time to time on those old music radio stations that her parents loved to listen. Before Katy could protest, Vicky pointed the camera at her and said, “Now stand up, look at the camera, smile, and start singing”.

Katy followed the instructions and started singing with a red face and a very small and crackly voice :

“Don't know much about History
don't know much biology
don't know much about science books
don't know much about the French I took

but I do know that I love you…”

Katy was so ashamed and so horny that she started touching her pussy while singing

“Don't know much about geography
don't know much trigonometry
don't know much about algebra…”

Katy came before the song ended. She got to the floor and curled. Vicky and Sara will laugh a lot in later days replaying the video.

Katy, still naked and locked to the sofa masturbated to sleep in front of her “friends” while letting the tears go.

The next week was final exams and she skipped Monday but then was notified that if she skipped the finals she will be expelled and most surely would have to redo all the high school because her records would be retained. So she assisted each day for the rest of the week. As the rumors of cheating increased she had to present every test in the infirmary. She had to give the nurse her clothes for search only, but the nurse always managed excuses to keep her nude thru the whole exam, Katy masturbated in the infirmary more than once. That happened for all the exams except History that was spoken in front of all her classmates that laughed like not tomorrow hearing her making a fool of herself with her stupid answers.

By the end of classes, she was lonely, horny, frustrated, and depressed. She longed and dreaded her parent's return but weeks passed and it did not happen. Rumor has it that they were participating in some kind of financial scam and were arrested in some Asian country.

Katy's depression grew even deeper when the girls called her to tell her all that happened in the graduation ceremony. The graduation ceremony in which she was going to be honored as a Valedictorian but that she did not even attend because she flunked all the subjects of the last semester. She knew that Vicky was awarded and Monica received an especial effort award for her incredible way to graduate on time. The History teacher even managed to have Sara accepted at an important University. He filmed the final oral exam in which Sara had an outstanding performance (in great contrast with Katy) and sent the video to a friend that recognized her talent and did the necessary to obviate her bad grades.

The school notified Katy that she had been expelled due to reiterated plagiarism because she did not demonstrate to know a thing about many of the papers that she presented during the school year. And after her disastrous performance on her final tests of the last semester (the only tests that the school could guarantee that she did not cheat), the academic council had decided to retain all her records for further investigation, to reclaim the records the student will need to pass a test on three random subjects answered in conditions that guarantee that cheating was impossible.

Katy’s depression grew and with it her horniness. So a few days after the prom she called Vicky.

“I need more”
jsmt
Transformation Master

Postby jsmt » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:34 pm

Part 5

“You are really hooked.”

“Yes”

“I know exactly what you need. I am going to your place right now, you know how I need to find you.”

“Mary is still here.”

“Be in your room then, put the timer for three hours”.

When she arrived in Katy's room she was naked, freshly shaved, and cuffed. Vicky said.

“I need all your middle school knowledge, I don't know if it would be enough for you but I have a client for just that”.

“OK,” She said, “bring him in.”

“No, my client is not some lazy sex lusted teen as you maybe expect, is she, “ And then Mary entered the room. She never had the chance to study; she only got elementary school.

Katy was ashamed to be seen like this by her and felt a tightness in her stomach and a tingle in her pussy. Until then she had felt that she had given to people more or less her equal, and she was not racist but Mary had no culture, and Katy always felt so superior to her, and now the wheel could turn and the positions would be the other way around.

“So you want me to do it or no.” Said Vicky.

Katy was so depressed that only wanted her fix and softly nodded.

Mary was happy to humiliate the bitch; she had not been mistreated that bad, but she hated rich people, blaming them for her poverty. If this worked it would be just so much fun. She positioned herself in front of Katy to receive a kiss on her asshole.

Vicky entered her library and was collecting books and putting them near the door when she saw another aisle that she had never seen. She was curious and followed the path and then saw a row of….. printers? There were only a few, but one of them was big and said “Math”.

She felt a rush of power like nothing before and said “Katy do you want to give all your mid-school knowledge to Mary…. And your ability to learn new math, think about it, it would be really something, you won’t be able to know math beyond elementary school level, think about it, no algebra, no calculus, no finance, no physics. Don't you want it?”.

Katy felt the magnitude of this question and her heart pounded hard

“Yes,” she said.

When Katy was leaving the library she noted that the printers were a little bit disarranged and the books area was becoming a mess with things on the floor and some sense of chaos there.

The following days were like a long hangover for Katy, she was now an ignorant person with only elementary level knowledge, she would never know any math beyond arithmetic and never will be able to pass a new math exam again. She was in a dump. She had lost maybe another 2 or 3 thousand words of her vocabulary and almost all her formal sexual education.

Mary on the other side was glowing, she had obtained her mid-school degree from an adult education school and was congratulated profusely by the personal there. Her deep domain of the subjects was amazing and well beyond any other pupil of the school, and her math abilities were outstanding. The teachers recommended her to continue her studies and she was taking a new course on commerce administration and was the smartest in her class. Mary was also enjoying the ignorance of Katy and her growing insecurity; she enjoyed especially the fact that often she had to rephrase with simpler words for Katy to understand. “I am sorry, let me say it in a way that you understand” she would say feeling a lot of pleasure in it.

A few weeks after the transfer Mary started to frequently invite her nephew Rachel to the house. Rachel was a 20 years old punk girl that had dropped elementary school during fourth grade. Then Mary started to slip phrases like “my nephew Rachel did not even finish elementary school.” every time she could until one day with her lips trembling Katy said to Mary “call Vicky and bring Rachel”.

Vicky was trying to keep herself away from Katy, she was a little repented and had promised herself to avoid doing more damage to Katy and even try to make it up for her somehow. But you know how addictions work, and when Mary called her telling that Katy maybe wanted to give away part of her elementary school knowledge, she could just not resist the temptation. The power rush was just too big for her to ignore it.

Vicky knew this was going to be the last time, and wanted it to be as humiliating and devastating for Katy as possible, once in front of the possibility she just could not stop herself, and if she would do it what would be the point of being moderate?.

As soon as Vicky arrived, she was received by Mary who led her to Katy's bedroom where they reunited with Katy and Vicky. Once there Vicky started talking:

“Katy, why are you so sure that Rachel wants your knowledge? I see she is very satisfied with herself right now. What do you think Rachel?”.

Rachel wanted it for sure; who did not want effort-free knowledge but she replied,

“I don't know. I am not illiterate you know, I made more than half elementary. And what is with your education, Is any better than mine?”.

Katy replied shyly “I was in a pretty good school and I was the best student there. And I made the full elementary”. She felt so lame of flaunting that, but that is all that remained.

“But knowledge is always a burden.” Said Rachel “What you want is for me to release you from that burden, don't you?”.

“Of course no” Katy thought, she had always been proud of her knowledge, but she was horny and she knew what they wanted her to say:

“Yes, please release me from this burden”.

“Not that you have much of a burden now,” said Vicky and Mary and She laughed.

Thinking all was set Vicky said “OK let’s proceed”

“I have not agreed yet,” Said Rachel and continued “If I take away that burden from you what will be my reward, don't tell me that the knowledge because you already told me it is only a burden”.

“What…What do you want?” Said Katy.

“I can use some money you know, I am always short”.

“I’ll give you a hundred”.

“Let’s make it a hundred and 60, I have some debts.” and then looking at one wall she added, “and I need some picture frames too, I want the ones on that wall.”

It was Katy’s pride wall; it contained all her awards and diplomas from elementary to high school.

“OK,” said Katy. Thinking sadly “what’s the point in keeping them anyway?”

Seeing Katy's weakness, Vicky also wanted to take advantage and then humiliate her former classmate a little more. “I also deserve to be paid, after all, I am doing the work here. I would like some of your clothes, you know, I am going to college and I could use some things of your wardrobe to improve mine” Katy had always had a good taste with clothes. (and the money to buy them) Vicky continued:

“So. Do you agree that I pick some of your clothes? You won't be needing to show much style to go to an adult elementary school.”

Vicky had not even said how much she will take, but Katy could not think anymore, she was horny as hell and was very humiliated and she definitely wanted her fix right then, so she said, “OK Vicky, you can pick some clothes”.

“If we all agree now, I think it’s time that you make Rachel come and then I will take the 'burden' out of you, but first you know how to dress for the ‘event’”. With trembling hands, Katy disrobed in front of the three other women. She should stop but she had not the strength needed. Vicky set the cuffs for 3 hours, she wanted Katy to struggle a little after she came to her senses.

Then Vicky made Katy kneel in front of her bed and Rachel sat at the edge of the bed with her legs open and the skirt bunched around her waist.

Katy felt very ashamed trying to make that low-class woman come while listening to the mocking comments of Vicky and Mary, but after a few minutes of tongue effort, she finally made it.

Vicky entered Katy's library, she took all the books that she could find including several that Katy did not expect but that Vicky found very amusing to take away from her. Then she looked back at the library for a moment. The once full of neatly arranged books library looked now almost deserted and the little information that was still there was in complete chaos. She said then,

“Katy, I already collected all your elementary school knowledge as well as some things that Rachel will need to get with them. So let me ask you: Do you want to give Rachel all your elementary school knowledge, as well as all your pre-reading and pre-writing knowledge, and all your social education about good manners and good breeding including your classy taste for clothes and your elegant style of makeup?”

If it was still possible, Katy was shocked. Vicky wanted her to be completely illiterate, and irreversibly incapable of any math operation, she would be completely ignorant and with the last additions that Vicky had made, she would look just like that. Still, she was more afraid for the math part so she said:

“Can you at least let me the knowledge of the basic arithmetic operations, I would need that day to day”.

Vicky thought it for a second, but once she had set for that high she could not step down, she wanted to know how far she could push Katy. “No. It’s like I said or nothing”. And inwardly she crossed her fingers thinking “Are you hooked enough?” Then she said out loud “Just imagine, you won't know how to grab a pencil, you won't recognize a letter, maybe not even numbers. You know you want that, you know it would be incredible. But you have the last word, do you want to give all this knowledge to Rachel?”.

Katy could not fight her own desires anymore and replied “Yes” with a barely audible voice, her face red with shame.

“Then Kiss her pussy.”

Katy hesitated just a couple of seconds and then did it.

All her remaining academic knowledge was gone in a second. Her vocabulary was now of no more than 4,000 words from the original 14,000, in all academic aspects she had no more knowledge than a 6-year-old, and in some areas like pre-reading and pre-writing, she was even worse. The results of all the effort of many years of studying instead of playing or partying had finally vanished. Katy had time for a fraction of a second regret before being hit by the biggest orgasm in her life.

When she woke up an hour and a half later, she started to call for help to be released, she wanted to touch herself to have the most of the echo orgasms. She looked at the analog wall clock and tried to read the hour but it did not make any sense. Then she painfully got up and tried to see her digital clock, and then panicked, she could not read the hour there either. “Were those signs really numbers?” She looked at the drawings in her bed cover and tried to count the blue spots. With relief, she realized that she could count to very large numbers like 57 maybe more.

She turned her face away and then she saw a lot of crumbled papers on the floor. “My awards,” she thought sadly. At that moment she saw Vicky getting out of her closet carrying three big suitcases full of clothes. “I am taking my payment; I would send the suitcases back as soon as I can.”

She had taken most of Katy’s good clothes, all the party dresses including the blue one that she had bought for the prom and never used, and all her designer and expensive brand clothes. She had left mainly short skirts and some well-used t-shirts and blouses. She and Rachel had been having fun cutting all the jeans just below the crotch. They have also cut the buttons of many blouses; they agreed that the Daisy Dukes look would fit the new Katy perfectly. As a last act of cruelty, Vicky took also all of Katy’s underwear.

“Please release me, I need to…. How much time remains?“ Said Katy hopping that the cuffs timer was about to expire so she did not need to beg to be released.

“Well it was set for three hours 90 minutes ago, so you tell me and I release you right now?” Replied Vicky cruelly.

Katy remained silent, she was lost with all those numbers and had no idea.

Vicky smiled seeing Katy's hesitation. She added, “90 minutes is an hour and a half, so if the timer was set for 3 hours...?” Vicky was trying to test how bad was Katy, but Katy remained silent, ashamed and nervous, trying to remember what to do with those numbers, but Vicky kept tormenting her saying: “And if it would have passed just one hour?”. Katy knew it was a very easy question, but either because of her ignorance or hopefully because of her nervousness, she just couldn't solve the simple problem and a couple of tears showed in her eyes.

-o-

“You don’t have a clue, do you?” Said Vicky with a smirk.

“No,” was Katy’s almost inaudible answer.

“OK, let me tell you what, I will release you right now if you give me something in return. You have like ten pairs of shoes and snickers, give us all of them and we are done, and don't worry I would leave you Rachel’s pink flip flops so you won't be barefoot”. Vicky was delighted, the flip flops were trashy to begin with, but they were also old and were partially broken “That would complete the trashy look.”

Katy knew that the time for more orgasms was fading away and she needed to get the most of this last time, so she said, “I agree.”

Vicky freed her, and immediately Katy fingered herself, she knew it was shameful but she had higher priorities: she had to get the most of the event. A few minutes later Rachel came with two large bags and all of Katy's shoes and they started to distribute the shoes sat in the same bed that Katy was using, they practically put the shoes above her. Katy was uncomfortable with that pair invading her intimate space but had no will to fight. She noted that to her all the pairs looked roughly the same, which ones were better or worse was out of her reach now, still she could see that the pair of flip flops were very old and ugly.

When they finalized, Rachel said “Can I have my money now, remember 160 bucks, here is your purse.” Katy opened her purse with some fear but with the hope that after this the pair will leave. She looked at the bills puzzled, she remembered the names, “twenties”, “one dollar”, “hundred”, “fifties” and somehow she recognized the bills even when she could not really read the numbers. She was trying hard to think about how to pay the $160.00 but could not remember. Even the number 160 sounded alien. “Was it a very big number or what?” she thought.

Seeing Katy’s hesitation, Rachel then said: “Here let me help you, first give me those 4 fifties, and then those 8 twenties, that’s it, now you only owe me a twenty”. Katy had no clue but sensed that she was being fooled and turned to face Vicky with inquiring eyes. Vicky then said “You think Rachel is abusing you, don’t you” Katy nodded. Rachel was angry but quickly calmed down when she heard Vicky said, “Very good Katy you are not as clueless, just change the 8 twenties by three hundreds and you will only owe her five”. Katy reasoned “I don't know if I am still being ripped but the second option sounded like fewer bills” so she nodded giving Rachel the bills that Vicky recommended.

“You still owe me five, but I will take your autograph as payment, you know as memorabilia.”

Katy looked at Vicky puzzled, so she translated it

“She wants that you write your name in a piece of paper.”

Katy didn’t know if she could do it but nodded and then she was taken to her desk and she was presented with a pen and a piece of paper. She grabbed the pen with her fist and tried but it only became gibberish. Then Vicky came to her rescue, and she said, “let me write your name for you in this paper so you can copy it.”

Then she took the paper in landscape and wrote with big letters “SLUT”. And then said to Katy, “OK copy it, and try to memorize it, in case someone asks you to write your name.”

Katy didn’t find the letters familiar but she copied it with very rough and trembling writing and then handled it to Rachel. “At least I know now how to write my name.”

The next few days Katy was in a daze of depression, she was in bed most of the time, she just could not believe how her life had changed in a few weeks. A few days after the transfer Vicky came into Katy's house. She was elegantly dressed in a smart suit, she had a similar attire in her hands and said to Katy “Take a shower and dress with this, then I would help you with your hair and makeup, we need to go someplace”.

Vicky sounded kind and Katy thought “maybe she is repented and came to help me”. Soon they were in Vicky’s car, Mary was with them which make Katy feel unease. During the trip, they talked about things that Katy could not understand then they parked in front of an old building. It was the psychological unit of the city court. Vicky talked to Katy “Kat, we are here to assess your capability to manage your finances,” seeing Katy’s face, Vicky rephrased it “We are here to see if you can manage your money, OK”.

Katy did not like how it sounded but could not avoid being lead by a nurse to a shrink office (Dr. Roberts). The whole place looked like a mental institution and scared Katy big time. There she was interviewed for a long time. Then the doctor filled a paper and handed it to Katy saying, “take this to your friends outside.” The paper read his diagnosis “For reasons yet to be known Kathleen Sanders is at this moment functionally illiterate and incapable to do any simple math, she also has serious problems understanding complex vocabulary, all of which leaves her in a state in which she can be easily fooled or abused. The opinion of this office is that she is unfit to manage any financial or legal matter and she could even need assistance for more basic day to day activities”. Katy could not read the paper but could guess the results of the interview; she simply had flunked another test.

They took the paper to see the judge in the next building, they already had an appointment. The judge lamented the case and, based on a petition formulated by Vicky and her lawyer, he gave Mary the legal custody of Katy and to Vicky the responsibility to watch that Mary behaved correctly.

The Judge said to Vicky and Mary, “I am glad that you are willing to take this responsibility, but let me warn you that if I receive any complains that you abused Katy in any way, the custody will be revoked and the care of Katy will be granted to the state and you may even face charges if there was a felony in your acts.” After letting that sink he added, “And you should see that she receive proper treatment to recover from her condition.”

Then talking to Katy said “I am sorry for you and I am looking forward to your prompt recovery but in the meanwhile, you need to be grateful with these ladies for helping you thru these bad times, they will take care of you but you must be obedient to them otherwise if they resign to the charge, your custody will pass to the hands of state. That would not be entirely bad news, Dr. Roberts and his team would be glad to help you, but unfortunately, their attention would be spread among many patients, so I think you’ll be better in your house with your friends here.” Then talking to all he said “We will have an audience in six months to evaluate Katy’s recovery. Katy, in the meantime you are legally like a minor, not allowed to do contracts, or instructions to the bank but also no driving and … no voting either”.

Katy was devastated, she had not only lost her knowledge, now she had also lost her independence, legally she was a minor, and worse: she was under the thumb of Mary, at least for six months.

The following days were a nightmare for Katy, she was deprived of all of her privileges around the house, she no longer was the boss, and worse, she had to ask permission for everything. Rachel moved in because Mary said that she could not stay at night and Katy needed supervision 24 x 7, so Rachel used now Katy’s bed while she slept on the rug. Rachel and Mary made all that was in their reach to avoid Katy to relearn, they wanted Katy to show no improvement for the next audience: They locked the attic where they found a bunch of old elementary and pre-school books; They fixed the living room TV in the cartoon network and the one on Katy’s room in some porno channel. No cultural or news channels for Katy, not even conventional series channels. Even one day, Rachel closed all the bathroom doors with lock and as Katy wasn't allowed to have keys, she had to ask Rachel every time she needed to go to the bathroom.

Katy knew she needed to improve for the court audience but when she asked to be matriculated at an open elementary school Mary said: “You have to earn that” and then said “here, have this newspaper I want you to look for some photos in the advertisements and then use your scissors to cut the following: A Kitchen, Dishes, A Vacuum cleaner and a couple of Bathrooms when you are done, glue them to this paper along the left margin”. Once Katy finished, Mary took the paper and fixed it in the refrigerator door along with a blank paper and then said to Katy. “These are your daily chores, you have to clean the kitchen, wash the dishes, vacuum the rugs and clean the bathrooms, you have to sign in front of each activity that you do, I will still do the laundry and cook, those tasks are too complicated for you. If you do your cores right for two weeks I will take you to an adult school”.
jsmt
Transformation Master

Postby jsmt » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:48 pm

This story has two endings. Why?

Well, I had never done it before, and almost surely will never do it again. If you have read any of my stories, you already know that I usually rather like dark endings but when I was writing this story at the beginning of 2009, the ambient was just too depressive, many friends were losing their jobs, well you know the picture. So I felt that I want my story to have a happy ending (more less), to portrait a closing circle that somehow justified the suffering by finding a better destiny for the main character. You know crisis always makes us focus on what is important.

After publishing that, My mind was still full of Ideas for a darker, more to my liking ending, so at one point and challenged by a reader I wrote another version of the ending.

Some people believe that a story with several endings is cheating and is like trying to please everybody. Well if that is your case, you may think that the darker ending is my choice and would have been in most cases. The original, happy ending was written for a specific time and circumstance, (and it probably goes well with this gloomy time, worse in many aspects that the 2008-2009 crisis) but as it was written and published before, I feel can’t leave it out.

Here is the original ending, the darker one is in the next post.

Original Ending

Katy started the new routine, she saw herself as Rachel’s maid now and signed “SLUT” in front of every task that she performed. Every time she did something wrong she was given a choice to delay the studies one week or receive a spanking. She chose the second option. She was always dressed in her daisy dukes style and barefoot because someday Rachel had said that the flip flops were only to be used outside the house. Sometimes as a punishment Rachel would not let Katy use shorts or skirts leaving her bottom available for spanks.

Even as she suffered constant humiliation, the physical work was helping her to get out of depression and she resolved to get on her feet again. One day she found her cell phone and dialed some numbers of the recently used ones until she reached Sara who promptly visited Katy.

When Sara knew all the recent events she was furious; she had been having remorse nightmares for leaving Katy without High school Knowledge, but leaving her completely illiterate and declared unfit was outrageous. After Katy finished telling her story, she finally broke down and cried for the first time after her downfall. Sara embraced her trying to comfort her and even cried with her. She never meant to do that much harm.

Then Katy said, “I won't like to be regretting all my life for what I lost, I simply want a new beginning and I need your help for that, I need you to tutor me.”

Against Mary and Rachel's wishes, Sara began teaching Katy. They tried to stop her, but Sara said she had lawyer friends and won't tolerate more abuse, she even expulsed Rachel of the house.

Katy's recovery was mixed; Vicky had disturbed all her learning mechanisms in a way or another. She was very fast to learn some things, even faster than before the transfers but in others, she was slower than average. Her well-trained brain had an excellent memory and was good at complex thinking and even without the knowledge, she discovered she was still very capable. Her spatial intelligence had grown and she could for example easily imagine 3d things from 2d blueprints, she had even some math hard-wired in her brain, some intuition for proportions and measures; she could instinctively know things like this cereal box will fit 12 times in that brown box. She could not explain the thought process behind but she was right anyway. In some ways, she became like those savants that had extraordinary capabilities in certain areas of human thought while being completely unfit on other ones.

Katy and Sara became closer and they became really good friends despite the differences in knowledge from the soon to be college girl and the illiterate one. With Sara’s help, Katy had cut her losses and accepted them as a fact. She just wanted to find a new path for her life. She started to laugh more often, she even laughed along with Sara when she realized what her “signature” really meant. Sara knew that despite her progress, Katy would never be able to graduate elementary school because of her problems with math, and she really sucked at orthography. However, she was proud that she was learning to read again and her vocabulary was rapidly improving.

When classes were about to begin, Sara invited Katy to live with her in an apartment. She would attend a university that was in a city around 200 miles away from their hometown. After a few days of hesitation Katy agreed, it would be a fresh start and she was happy to be away from Mary and in fact from all the people in town to whom she would have to explain her losses. A few days later the invitation resulted in a necessary matter because a judge froze all her parents’ possessions and accounts because of some investigations regarding financial scams. At other times it would have been devastating for Katy but right now it did not concern her very much and was a push to cut all her links with her former life and start a new one.

In their new city, Katy tried to make herself useful and helped with the cleaning and cooking but even after her tutoring and her reading assignments, she still had a lot of free time while Sara was at College or doing homework. So she started taking long walks around the city. One day she was strolling by a car shop when she recognized one of the mechanics. He was Mark, her crush until eight grade; they used to have a lot of fun together and laughed a lot back then. He had dropped sometime during eight grade and her parents forbidden her to see him again, he wasn't even her boyfriend then but they did not want to risk that she ended married with a loser.

When Katy looked at him she felt happy and guilty at the same time. “Maybe I should have fought my parents back then.” she thought. But Mark was very happy to see her and a little bit intrigued by her attire, a cut off short and a short t-shirt. He was very happy to see her again and embraced her effusively, he then hesitated a little, but she pulled him and he was surprised with the sincerity of her embrace. “I missed you”. Both of them said at the same time and then laughed.

In the next few days, she started visiting the shop more and more often. She told Mark that an accident had altered her academic memories and she was relearning what she could from the beginning. The first instinct for Mark was to pity her but she stopped him “Don’t pity me, I am fine now, what is lost is lost, it’s behind me, I am here for a new start.”

She quickly became friends with the other mechanics, at first they teased for her ignorance and lack of manners, but she quickly gained their respect by being a good sport and by firing back with some clever jokes. They liked her and she was also a very nice sight with her Daisy dukes style. She began to question them about the work and she learned fast; she had a great talent for the mechanics, she now liked to do physical work and her spatial intelligence along with her analytical thinking made her very good at that job. Soon she was working there and quickly became one of the best. She was glowing, she had now a way to earn her bacon.

The relation between Mark and Katy grew stronger and she was afraid that someday she would ask her to make love, she still dreaded the “Saturday syndrome”, (her inability to reach orgasm without a transfer), she had also had tried to keep sex out of her mind to avoid that the desire pushed her to do stupid things but when Mark finally asked her to stay for the night, she decided to leave her fears behind and make a leap of faith.

Mark made love to her with rough manners but with a tender and loving spirit, and she finally reached an orgasm. It wasn't near the physical level of the shattering ones she got after the transfers, but it was sweet and more emotionally and personally fulfilling than anything that she had ever felt in the past. After making love she rested her head on his chest, listening to his heartbeats; she had tears of joy in her eyes. “Would you move in with me?” he said and she answered “YES!”.

Sometimes you need to have your life plans derailed or even completely crushed in order to be able to find a more fulfilling destiny than the one that was set by others for you to pursue.

The End
jsmt
Transformation Master

Postby jsmt » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:51 pm

Dark Ending

Katy started the new routine, she saw herself as Rachel’s maid now and signed “SLUT” in front of every task that she performed. Every time she did something wrong she was given a choice to delay the studies one week or receive a spanking. She chose the second option most of the time, but sometimes she was too sore to bear a spanking and she accepted the delay. She was always dressed in her daisy dukes style and barefoot because someday Rachel had said that the flip flops were only to be used outside the house. Sometimes as a punishment Rachel would not let Katy use shorts or skirts leaving her bottom available for spanks.

Mary was enjoying her new freedom; she had given herself a reasonable rise and with Katy doing most of the maid work, she just went to the house a couple of afternoons a week, and that mainly to watch Rachel humiliate Katy. Mary had now also a clerk job and was really prospering with the double income.

Rachel on the other side, was very happy, living in a fancy house with her own maid was something that only happens in dreams. But she wanted more, she enjoyed humiliating Katy more than anything, maybe because of years of resent or maybe just because of the power rush of dominating somebody that was supposed to be your superior. As Rachel gained confidence she became more demanding. She expelled Katy from her room, from then on Katy had to sleep in the aisle coarse rug, she had lost access to her closet and bathroom. She had to use the same clothes every day and wash them and clean herself the best that she could in the first-floor bathroom lavatory. She was only allowed into her former room to clean it.

Rachel had heard the whole story from Vicky and found it titillating. She did not want Vicky involved again, but she found the idea of keeping Katy horny and out of balance very attractive. She teased Katy about her ignorance and noted that she blushed with something more than shame. She wanted to be sure of Katy’s arousal, so she forbade Katy to wear clothes while cleaning her room saying that she did not want to smell her clothes.

Katy felt humiliated doing the cleaning of her former room nude while a fully dressed Rachel teased her and asked her simple questions like “I need to help with your education. Is that fly a mammal?” Katy hesitated and said “No” but Rachel continued “and that other?”. Katy felt more confused and say “I think that one can be a mammal”. Then Rachel spanked her ass hard and said, “You are really clueless, a 7-year-old would have answered right, there is no point in teaching you”.

Rachel enjoyed seeing Katy’s face red with humiliation and her pussy swollen and wet with obvious arousal. Rachel, however, was always careful to formulate her teases and questions in such a way that Katy did not learn anything from that.

Katy’s life was mostly indoors with few exceptions; On one occasion Rachel took her to a beauty clinic to have all her body hair definitely removed. Rachel wanted that because she thought that Katy looked more accessible and vulnerable but teased Katy saying “I don't think that the adult woman look goes well with your level of knowledge.” Katy liked the look but now felt ashamed with it because of the meaning that Rachel gave it.

The only other days that she went out was to have her hair professionally cut, keeping Katy’s trendy hairstyle in perfect shape. Mary said that it was important to have Katy’s hair properly done because if an inspector of the court came to see her she would not look neglected. (They also keep a classy but informal outfit ready for her, just in case).

Rachel liked the idea because the fancy haircut made a delicious contrast with Katy’s ragged clothes and because it made her look like the rich and sophisticated college girl that she once was destined to be, which only made more hilarious her absolute ignorance, trashy clothes and lack of manners.

More than a couple of months after the last transfer Katy was still as ignorant and still was a few weeks away from being matriculated at an adult elementary school. One day Mary arrived at the house and she looked very happy, she said to Rachel “With the help of a friend I have arranged a contract with a professional to make the impression that he is trying to revert Katy’s condition. We will pay him a monthly fee of three thousand dollars, he will keep 500 and give us back the rest, he will only take a CAT scan of her brain and then will make reports to the judge alleging that he did the tests and frequent sessions of hypnosis and other techniques to know more about Katy's cognitive problem and that although her situation is very rare, he is confident that he would eventually be able to return Katy to her previous level giving that her brain didn’t show any damage.”

This was said in front of Katy but deliberately choosing words way out of her current vocabulary. Mary continued “As you may imagine, we are now able to dispose of that amount monthly without any troubles from the court”. Katy was completely lost, she could not understand anything. She knew they were talking about her but the rest was like a foreign language. She was scared. Then Mary said “Well, It’s time for a little shopping trip. Rachel, please give Katy a fresh outfit and her flip flops”. Rachel reluctantly gave Katy a fresh cut off shorts, a t-shirt and her old flip flops. Mary did not want to get too much attention so Rachel had to accept.

Once in the car, Katy was sent to the back seat of her former car, she was not allowed to drive now. As Rachel drove them to another suburb Katy could not avoid feeling certain fear; she did not recognize that zone and as she could not read she did not even know where they were. Once they arrived at the mall, Rachel left Katy and Mary at a mall door and went to park the car, and they accorded to meet at a certain store. Minutes later Rachel arrived and explained to Mary that the car was parked near the E-5 mark. Katy was feeling like a little kid, she was very afraid to get lost because she could not make it to the car.

Then Mary and Rachel began a shopping spree, they wanted to look of higher class now. Rachel now wanted to leave the punk image behind and used Katy’s former knowledge about fashion and clothes to choose flattering outfits for Mary and herself. They had got money now and wanted an image that gathered respect. As the shopping continued the contrast with Katy’s trashy look was growing. Katy was getting impatient because she was only being used to carry the bags, and they had not bought anything for her, she also had to go to pee. So she said to Rachel “I need to go to the bathroom”.

“You may go, if you did not find us here, we would be at Rosalyn's Boutique,” Said Rachel.

“And where is that?” Said Katy nervously.

“You can look in the map over there,” Said Rachel and then after a brief pause added “ups, I forgot you can´t read maps. Well, don't worry, just go ahead to the foodcourt's bathrooms of the and I would pick you up there in a few minutes, I need to go too.”

Katy felt a new wave of insecurity and fear and was hesitating; she felt so vulnerable and dependent but she really had to go, so she left the bags of clothes and parted to the bathroom. She was feeling a little bit better just by being away from Rachel and Mary, for instants she even felt a bit like her old self but when she arrived she was perplexed; the bathrooms signs where only words, no drawings there and she could not tell which was which. She decided to wait until somebody came but it was mid-morning and nobody went to the food court at that hour. After around five minutes of hesitation, she went for the door on the left. When she entered she immediately realized that it was the men’s room, she felt quite stupid and quickly exited the bathroom just to bump into an old man who said “Be careful girl, you are in the wrong bathroom. Don't you know how to read?”.

Katy blushed from shame and arousal. She said “sorry sir” with a soft insecure voice and quickly left. She was thinking “I really do not know how to read” she was scared and aroused “I never realized it was so necessary even for just a basic thing like this”. She went into the women’s bathroom this time and quickly entered a stall and after peeing she started to masturbate.

“Are you ready,” Rachel’s voice resounded in the bathroom, almost giving Katy a heart attack.

“Not yet. Can you wait outside for just a few minutes? I almost finish.” was Katy’s timid answer.

“No way, Mary is waiting for me, if you need more time, I would return in an hour”.

“Well I’ll wait for you at the food court.” Said Katy.

“No little lady, first you do not have an idea of time, you don’t have a clock, and don’t know how to read one anyway, and you could get lost, I saw you leaving the men’s room. You may go with me now o wait for me right here for an hour or so”.

Rachel was right and Katy was still afraid of getting lost “it would be too shameful” she thought but she was very horny and wanted to masturbate, so she said “I’ll wait for you here” but she thought “I could wait for her walking along the aisle that leads to the bathrooms, It’s not like I will wait inside the stall like a little kid”.

But Rachel was having fun and said, “I don't trust you, you maybe do your business and then go outside to wander around and I don’t want to have to look for you, so if you want to stay give me your clothes, that way I am sure that you stay here”.

Katy thought that was very extreme but had no fight in her so she took off her clothes (shorts and blouse) and gave them to Rachel, but Rachel said, “the flip flops too, I don’t want you to lose them”. Giving her flip flops shouldn't be something hard to do after she had given her clothes, but if someone checked under the stall she would see Katy barefoot and that could rise the visitor curiosity. Katy knew it would make her stay riskier but passed the flip flops to Rachel anyway,

She felt frightened and excited, here she was naked without access to her clothes, in a mall she did not recognize, unable to do the simplest things by herself and completely dependent on her former housekeeper and that girl Rachel.

Then she masturbated thinking about Rachel teases, and about being ignorant to the point of being unable to pick the right bathroom, and about being naked in a public bathroom because she was so ignorant that she could not find a store in the mall and so stupid that she surely would get lost if she wondered the mall by herself and remembering that a few months ago she was the smartest girl in her class and had a brilliant future in finances and now she could not even dream to be a cashier at McDonald's, and she came and came hard.

She felt so humiliated but she was very happy about being able to come again. She had not had an orgasm since the last transfer. She masturbated until Rachel returned a couple of hours later after Katy had reached several delicious orgasms.

The days following the mall event Rachel entered an adult education school, obtained her elementary diploma after just some assessment exams, and began pursuing a mid-school degree. She wanted to improve her education now that she looked like a rich and well-mannered girl. She also did it because she knew it humiliated Katy to see the education differences between them grow bigger and bigger. Rachel increased her humiliating teases to Katy and she masturbated successfully thinking about it.

A new routine seemed to be established, and both Rachel and Katy seemed to be embracing their new roles even with Katy's weak reluctance, but just a few weeks after the mall event, Mary came to the house looking disappointed and said “The court had ordered that we matriculate Katy in an adult education system, even if our doctor says that it is useless. So we don’t have another alternative but comply.” Mary and Rachel were sad, they wanted to keep Katy ignorant and surely did not want the risk of Katy being declared fit again. They felt also a little bit afraid because Katy's progress could show that the opinion and diagnosis of Katy's doctor were a fraud. Anyway, they could not disobey the explicit order of the judge.

A few days later Katy started her alphabetization classes. She was paired with a Chinese immigrant called Wong. They were the only completely illiterate people in the school. Well to be fair Wong could read in his language but he just could not get our phonetic alphabet. Katy resulted a very fast learner and after just three weeks of intensive classes, she was very capable of reading fluently some simple paragraphs and children’s books. Wong, on the contrary, had advanced very little; In spite of having started classes a week earlier than Katy, he had just learned the vowels, a few consonants and almost nothing else, he was completely lost at phonics. Wong felt very bad about the different learning paces, he had born in rural China and was very sexist. He considered that women were lesser beings, so being easily beaten by one was stressful and shameful for him. But as a good Chinese he never expressed his emotions.

Things were changing in Katy´s house too. She had sensed some glimpses of fear in Rachel and Mary and used it to regain some control. The changes were not too dramatic; Katy was still doing maid's chores but she was getting some freedom, for example, she was given control of the TV and full access to her old elementary books in the attic. She started to employ a lot of time first looking at and then reading those books. Her natural learning curiosity was returning and she even had learned what is a mammal.

-0-

One day at the school the instructor told both pupils, “I am proud of your advance,” she was being polite because the Chinese’s advance was mostly non-existent, but she was genuinely impressed with Katy’s progress, “this is my last day here, I am just a volunteer and I will travel today to my University, but tomorrow a new teacher will assess your advance and continue from there.”

The next day, both students were alone in the classroom waiting for the new teacher to arrive. The school secretary entered the classroom and informed them that the teacher was severely delayed and it may take him an hour or two to arrive but that it was very important that they waited for him to avoid delaying the evaluation. Both agreed to wait and the secretary quickly left closing the door behind her.

Wong was afraid of the evaluation and could not avoid to say, “I wish I had all your reading knowledge, I really don’t get your alphabet. Our symbols represent ideas and yours sounds, it should be easier but I just don’t get it.” The first phrase made Katy's pussy tingle, she had been unable to have an orgasm since she started classes but she was horny all the time, and she wondered “Could it happen again?”.

She tried to put that idea out of her mind, she had been having some hope of recovery and she didn't want to risk that, but the feeling of anticipation overwhelmed her, the fact that they did not have anything to do did not help either. She was remembering each of the transfers and was imagining more and more how would it feel to do another transference. She was blushing with arousal and both wishing Vicky was there and thanking she wasn't.

After a few minutes, an idea started to grow in her mind until she could not resist anymore and she spoke with a trembling voice,

“Wong… There is no one here, can you… can you show me your … you know… your…. cock?”

Wong was surprised and thought it was a joke or a trap but he saw Katy’s red face full with desire and said

“OK, but only if you show me your tits.”

He thought that way she would prove to him that it wasn't a trap nor a joke. He pulled his cock out of his pants, Katy took off her blouse and knelt in front of Wong's chair. She touched his cock with her trembling hand and he was immediately hard. Her heart was pounding like a drum, she kept Wong’s cock in her delicate fist for a few seconds trying to reunite the strength to talk, her face was bright red when she said,

“Please ask me to give you my reading and writing knowledge as well as those learning skills”, Wong thought that it was weird, but he was mesmerized having Katy's hand on his dick and did not want to break the mood. He had been with Katy daily for several weeks and he had dreamed to have sex with her but never thought it was even remotely possible. Now she was acting weird but he would not contradict her and on the other side, he really wished that so he repeated loud:

“Katy, would you give me your reading and writing knowledge and those same learning skills?”

Katy felt a big wave of humiliation and arousal, and she sensed that it could really happen again which only increased her arousal like ten times. Somehow she knew it wasn't longer a game but she replied “Yes” anyway and kissed his dick.

She had a bigger than ever orgasm. Wong came on her face just by seeing the spectacle. When a half an hour later she came to her senses she was laying on the floor, Wong had dressed her, but not very neatly, and had cleaned her face and tits the best that he could with some tissues but she still smelled of semen. Once she cleared her mind, she turned her head to the letter posters in the back wall, and she realized that she was once again unable to recognize any of the signs, this time was permanent however, she was exited and afraid, afraid for the lost and afraid for having been able to do it without Vicky.

Katy blushed again, she turned her face and saw Wong that was looking at her with a smirk, he returned his eyes to a book that he was reading, and he felt very happy, it was so easy to understand the signs and the phonetic system was really simple.

Katy went to the bathroom, and thinking in the magnitude of what she did, she successfully masturbated to several orgasms until she was called because the teacher had finally arrived.

The teacher saw the volunteer’s report and started testing Katy, but she could not make a thing from the book, so he began testing Wong that was doing it excellent, reading long paragraphs aloud. The teacher thought “maybe I misunderstood who was the bright pupil.” and then turned to Katy and started testing her for character recognition, and found that the statement of the volunteer that the non-brilliant pupil was able to recognize vowels and some consonants was more than optimistic. He was now completely sure that somebody had mixed the informs of the volunteer, and that Katy was the slow one, but even then he said, “I understood that you already recognize some letters and that you could draw them.” He handed her a pen and saw with surprise that she grabbed it with the whole fist and when he dictated some vowels she could not write any. Katy was horny as hell and wanted to masturbate again.

Then the teacher tried to train her to recognize the vowels from clue cards, but when he changed the order of the clue cards she wasn’t unable to recognize them.

The teacher was exasperated and was not as polite as the volunteer so he said to Wong “Did she really attend here all these weeks”.

“Yes teach, she came here every day indeed, but to be frank I never saw her learn much, as a matter of fact, I never saw her learn anything, I think she is not too smart”. Wong was exhilarated with his newfound superiority.

Katy felt Wong bold statement as a betrayal, but the reality was just like that, it wasn’t important that the last three weeks she had shined with her ability to learn fast, that would never happen again, she knew that. She thought sadly “All my life I had been the fastest learner, the one with the best grades, before Vicky’s trick I never had a bad or even mediocre grade in my life, but that is history now, from now on I will never be able to pass a test again, I condemned myself to be completely ignorant for life, I cannot even compete with kinder garden’s kids. I will never recover my independence and never be anything more than a maid or worse”

The teacher interrupted her thoughts and said to Katy “I see that the volunteer overestimated your advance, from what I see you have not learned a thing and I don't think I could be able to teach you. Dealing with serious learning disabilities such as yours are beyond the reach of our little school. I think you must seek help in another place.” He then made a written report and give it to each of the pupils.

When Rachel arrived to pick up Katy, she saw her alone in the stairs of the school entrance, she was flushed and her face looked like she had cried and something else. When she entered the car Rachel could tell that she smelled of sex. Katy was very quiet and looking at the floor she handled Rachel the teacher’s report. It marked a 0% advance in three weeks and stated that the other pupil had advanced extremely well, so it was not a problem with the volunteer, on the contrary, after some attempts to teach her some basics today, he concluded she may need another kind of help.

Rachel turned to see Katy, she was stunned, she had seen Katy reading in the house, and one day she had said that the Chinese man was very slow. Rachel finally was able to say “Did Vicky come here?”, Katy silently negated with her head. “Did he do it somehow?” again Katy negated.

“You did it, didn’t you?” Katy nodded, her face red with shame, her right hand was now over her pussy. Rachel was stunned and very horny and said, “Is this time permanent?”. Katy nodded again and came. Rachel laughed and said, “Welcome back my ignorant maid, that is the highest you will get now.”

When the court audience finally arrived, Mary was granted the permanent legal custody of Katy and her belongings. Even Katy plied the judge for that. She knew that Dr. Roberts was unable to help her and she did not want to end in a mental institution.

With her knowledge gone again, her orgasms returned. She was always horny, probably because of her humiliating treatment scaled. Without more supervision from the court, Katy’s haircuts were forgotten and her hair quickly lost shape and she was kept naked (except for a collar) when she was in the house.

Rachel was enjoying the new permanent situation, but there was something that nagged her in the back of her mind. On one hand, she found the idea of Katy doing more transferences irresistible and wanted to try that at least once, but on the other hand, she was constantly afraid that if the power of doing the transferences resided in Katy, then probably she could find someday the way to revert what she had done.

One day a young Latin woman knocked at their door asking for a job as a maid. She was with a toddler girl and a five-year-old boy. When Rachel told her that they already had a maid, the disappointed woman asked for some directions saying that she had just arrived and didn't know the city. Rachel was about to dismiss her when she got an idea and said:

“Maybe I can give you some clothes if you are interested.” The woman agreed and Rachel invited her inside.

Rachel said, “I will help you in a minute, please wait for me here” and while the woman and the kids waited in the living room, she went for Katy who was cleaning her former bedroom.

“Katy, dress immediately, we have visitors”. Katy put on a cut off short, a button-less blouse which she tied bellow her breast, and the old flip flops. Then Rachel said,

“Put all your clothes in this bag”. Katy didn't like the idea but complied putting all her cutoffs and blouses, and the couple of elegant outfits that she never was allowed to wear outside the court. Rachel looked at Katy and then said, “Better put the flip flops in the bag too”. Then Rachel explained to Katy what she wanted her to do. When Katy walked downstairs her face was blushing red and her pussy was soaked.

Rachel ordered Katy to serve drinks to the woman and her kids. While Katy was in the kitchen, Rachel sat in an armchair with her legs crossed in an elegant way and started some small talk with the woman, she praised her kids and learned for example that the little girl could count 'til eight and the boy was in kindergarten. The woman confided Rachel that she was a daughter of immigrants but her kids and she were Americans. They just arrived in town in search of better opportunities. Katy returned with the glasses and after she delivered them, Rachel signaled her to sit. Katy obeyed and sat in her uneducated way, with her legs open wide. Her face was red and her hands were slightly trembling. Then Rachel made a discrete signal with her hands indicating a number eight, and Katy blushed even more.

Rachel talked, “Katy will give a gift to each of you, just ask her 'Would you give me my gift'”. Seeing her kids’ hesitation, the woman approached Katy and said: “Would you give me my gift?”. Katy answered “yes” and touched the woman's arm. Katy blushed a little more, she seemed dizzy but she was sat. Then Katy gave the woman a watch that she used to wear. “Wow!” Said the boy who quickly approached Katy and repeated the same question. Katy answered again “Yes” and touched the boy's shoulder. This time the reaction was more noticeable, she gave the boy a couple of children books and then the little girl approached and said, “Would you give me my gift”. Katy answered “yes” and almost fainted, but managed to stay awake, then she gave the girl one of her old dolls.

Then Rachel said “Katy has gathered some clothes including a couple of gorgeous outfits. She is willing to give those clothes to your mother but you have to earn them.” The kids looked puzzled and Rachel continued “I will make you questions and if you answer better than Katy you win the clothes for your mother, OK?”

The boy was not so happy “Is not fair, she is a grown-up”.

“But I guess that you are smarter. Do you want to try or not?” Said Rachel. Seeing their hesitation Rachel grabbed a couple of baskets full of shiny stones that decorated one little table of the living room and then give one to Katy and the bigger one to the little girl and said “Please count the stones for me, princess”. The boy repeated “It's not fair” but the little girl started to count aloud “1,2,3...9,10.....31,32,33,34”. To the surprise of his mother and brother. Rachel praised her “very good princess, now let´s see Katy in action”.

Katy blushed, she started counting mentally but when she reached 8 she froze, but then continued putting the stones out of the basket as if she was still counting. After she finisished, she remained silent until Rachel asked, “How many stones were in the basket Katy?”.

Katy answered weakly, she was shinning red with shame “Many”.

The boy and the girl laughed, then Rachel said, “Princess, tell Katy how many stones were in her basket” - “Fourteen” was her confident answer. “Excellent princess, you have won half the bag for your mother”. The woman thought that it was a weird game, but considered that Rachel and Katy wanted to boost her kids’ self-confidence and played along. She thought “and that Katy is a very good actress, she really looked like she didn´t know.”

Then Rachel asked the boy “Do you like animals?”

“Yes, mam” Was the polite answer. Rachel knew that during her brief recovery Katy had been reading her old elementary natural science books. So she asked the Kid “Do you know what is a reptile?” The mother was about to intervene when the kid said: “Is a class of vertebrates that have cold blood and scales in their skin, like crocodiles, lizards, and snakes”.

“Bravo!” said Rachel. His mother was completely surprised.

Then he turned to Katy and said, “Tell me what is a mammal?”. The boy was anxious to answer but Katy remained silent, she had obeyed Rachel instructions and had transferred the kid all the words and concepts that she had relearnt since she transferred her elementary school knowledge to Rachel, returning to her most ignorant state.

“I don´t know”. Said Katy and then the Kid said a sound definition and Rachel told Katy to pay attention and asked the kid to repeat the definitions and examples of mammals and reptiles twice each. Then she asked Katy, “So, then a horse is a reptile, right?”

Katy panicked, she could not remember how to classify it, then she thought “Maybe when I gave my reading and writing learning skills to Wong, I gave him more than I thought”. The reality was that even when her memory and her capability to follow instructions were almost intact, somehow her ability to grasp new concepts and learn new words was severely diminished.

When Katy answered wrongly, Rachel smiled, she had suspected that, but now knew for sure that this time Katy won´t be able to relearn easily.

“Katy you are falling asleep, why don't you give this lady the clothes that you collected for her and then go to the bathroom and wash your face.” Said Rachel and Katy reluctantly gave the woman the bag with all of her clothes except the outfit that she was wearing.

Rachel and the woman chatted for awhile.

“Sorry It's time to say goodbye. I hope you enjoyed the evening. Do you still need directions to go downtown? The woman paused and then said, “Not really, I now remember how to get there, it is very easy indeed.”

Then seeing Katy exiting the bathroom, Rachel said “Maybe Katy could carry the clothes’ bag to the bus stop, it’s just three blocks away.” So Katy walked with the family to the bus stop and waited with them for the bus to arrive. When they left, Katy started looking around, she didn´t recognize anything, she had transferred all her home town mental maps to the woman. She was very afraid, she didn´t remember the way home, she couldn´t read the signs, she didn't even remember clearly her address. She was paralyzed and started to cry when Rachel reached her and took her back home.

Rachel also had made Katy transfer to the woman her knowledge on how to do the transferences because Rachel didn't want her to end up being useless as a maid. Still, with her newfound learning disabilities, she would never be able to have more vocabulary or general culture than a kid of 5 or 6 years old.

But Katy now had many orgasms, she was always horny, especially when Rachel made her do stupid things or teased her with her questions, and when she organized parties in which Katy would be serving the guests, sometimes nude, sometimes with skimpy outfits, and then she would sexually serve the guests while they mocked her.

She especially dreaded the “classes”; seeing that Katy was pretty unable to progress, Rachel started teasing her by recording some concepts in a tape recorder and then making Katy study them. Katy would listen repeatedly to the tapes, sometimes for hours, then the following day, Rachel will test Katy for the concepts, and even when she could repeat the tapes word for word, she was still pretty unable to answer right any questions about the content. Then Rachel would spank Katy hard on her naked ass, saying that she should put more effort into her studies. To make the tests more humiliating for Katy, sometimes after the spanking, Rachel would make Katy hide under her former bed and invite her little 6-year-old cousin and make him listen to the tapes once or twice and then test him and the kid would do it almost perfectly while Katy with her face bright red from the shame, masturbated hidden under the bed remembering that she was once the smartest and fastest learner and now she was not only ignorant but it would take several days of work to learn what this mediocre kinder garden kid could learn in a matter of minutes and then the kid would still do better than her.

Sometimes while licking Rachel pussy or doing some other humiliating task, she thought about the life she was going to have before that day in high school, and her mind returned to the times when she received praise for her knowledge and culture, but then Rachel would interrupt her thoughts with a mocking comment or a spank on the ass and Katy would remember how ignorant and stupid she was now and would come hard and forget about it.

The End.
jsmt
Transformation Master

Postby Vended » Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:12 pm

It's so great getting to read your amazing works again. Thank you so much!
Vended
Transformation Grand Master

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:32 pm

Great job! Your stories are all incredible! Where can I read more of them? I also would love to read another story like The Flirtation Game, for example. That was one of my favorites :)
ssj3gohan007
Transformation Grand Master

Return to jsmt