The Nightmare Wars: Teaser

Announcements from The Changing Mirror's administrators.

The Nightmare Wars: Teaser

Postby TaintedSins » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:21 pm

TaintedSins

Re: The Nightmare Wars: Teaser

Postby DrZaaijer » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:42 pm

Does this means you are returning to writing?
DrZaaijer
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Iggy » Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:12 pm

Wow, I thought you had fallen off the face of the internet! Just wanted to drop in and say I'm a huge fan!
Iggy

Postby avocat27 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:58 pm

Thanks for the link to the motion comic. Actually, I was rooting for the pig all along, even if he does sound remarkably like Strother Martin in "Cool Hand Luke" ("what we got here is a fai-lure to communicate")
avocat27
Transformation Master

Postby Taven » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:15 pm

So, any news on this at all? Been a while now.
Taven

Postby Alice » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:19 am

I consider myself an online friend of TS, and am certainly a concerted fan of his writing, but I've learned not to expect anything until it is actually published.
Alice

Postby Taven » Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:06 pm

Oh that's completely fine by me, I was just a bit worried since it says he hasn't been on here, or the ARArchive(the other place where he posted it) for a month now. Have you talked to him recently then? I'm just worried he'll disappear into the ether again never to return. Plus I've got my hopes up for this.
Taven

Postby Alice » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:54 pm

No, I've not. What I'm saying is: don't get your hopes up until you actually see something.
Alice

Postby TaintedSins » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:03 pm

I'm ashamed to say Alice speaks the truth. I'm bipolar, and extremely unreliable even amongst such a notoriously unreliable demographic. So I really should keep my big trap shut until I've made it from concept to finished product. In this case, though, I'm afraid this time when I ran off yelling, "The sky is falling," it actually was...twice....and it still is. But that's a story for another post. For now, I just want to say all apologies to everyone for the delay, and I'm hoping to garner enough support from the fine folk of the fetish communities to allow me to get back to what really matters in this life: producing perversely twisted and fucked up erotic fantasies of humiliation painted on a computer monitor canvas in colors so darkly fantastic my audience's body and mind crash in gridlock, twisted unrecognizably out of shape over whether to cum or to scream. (And, no, I'm not really that egotistical...well, not all the time anyway...but in at least one of the writing classes I took in college or high school they probably said something about sounding confident)

Anyway, I'll be posting more details as soon as I get them figured out.

Cheers.
TS
TaintedSins

Postby Alice » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:06 pm

Didn't mean to seem unkind, TS. Hope that didn't sound too off.
Alice

Return to Announcements