Retirement

Announcements from The Changing Mirror's administrators.

Retirement

Postby Alice » Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:40 pm

Just a quick note to let people know I've chosen to hang up my moderator/spam-fighter hat. I'm still on the board, but more as a lurker and perhaps occasional contributor. My thanks to TheoW for the chance to help with this community for the last few years.
Alice

Re: Retirement

Postby jsmt » Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:08 am

Alice

Thanks for your work along all these years.
jsmt
Transformation Master

Postby Adobeman10 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:00 pm

Good job Alice, you are appreciated.
Adobeman10
Transformation Grand Master

Postby mercury01 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:31 pm

Thank you for all your hard work, Alice!
mercury01

Postby Muffin117 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:39 am

Hey Alice,

I went to your profile hoping to find a way of contacting you but I just wanted to say thank you so much for providing the Tainted Sins stories. I just wish when I was a kid I had done more research into AR and what it was and what it meant because ever since i could remember i wanted to go back to wearing diapers and I'm just sad I missed Forever Changing. So thank you for helping make this site what it is. Sometimes I wish i could go back to when I was a kid with the knowledge I have now. After reading these stories and reading your article on what happened to Forever Changing makes me wish I could go back and experiance the site when it was new and I could read all the stories when they came out. Anyway Im rambling, thank you again.

Warmest Regards,
Em
Muffin117

Return to Announcements