Momma

Moderator: Matt L.

Re: Momma

Postby dxm9999 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:23 am

Another fine chapter. Thanks Matt!
dxm9999

Postby Junketh71 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:20 pm

How the mighty have fallen. Thank you for the update.
Junketh71
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Matt L. » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:26 am

Thanks friends, next chapter up shortly.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby Matt L. » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:29 am

Bonnie was awaken in time for dinner, and Mabel was true to her word about planning a menu especially for her houseguest that would help escalate her dress size into big as a barn yard territory. In this case, spaghetti and meatballs, pizza rolls, and a cheesy macaroni dish involving sausage.

Bonnie ate her fill, even putting Albert to shame, however Gretchen was still champ in regard to additional helpings.

Bonnie excitedly informed Gretchen about Mabel helping her with Larry and visiting him at work. Gretchen was tremendously pleased that Bonnie was finally taking the initiative to see him instead of simply buzzing about him for hours and whining that he hadn’t visited her in weeks.

Gretchen changed out of her uniform and dressed almost commendably well for their excursion to Harlem Corners for ice cream. The T-shirt was a tad small and illustrated the immensely large belly she was packing and the ridiculous width to her flabby waist while the checkered gold with red spandex slacks looked nice on her but couldn’t masquerade the size of her doughy hindquarters or the blubbery consistency to her thunder thighs.

Bonnie remained in the same garments, albeit Gretchen made her comb out her locks.

Albert took a new shine to Bonnie, she was no longer a rival for Gretchen’s attention, and in addition where Bonnie once disregarded Al as one of her dad’s low maintenance friends who hung out at the service station, scarcely speaking to him, she now treated him he was a first rate gentleman.

The ride to Harlem Corners was amusing, country music over the radio, Gretchen and Albert chattering about video games, science fiction films, and the alleged crash of a flying saucer in Roswell, New Mexico. Bonnie sat spellbound while listening; she never realized how up they were on pop culture, and smart!

At the old fashion ice cream shop Gretchen and Albert continued the happy banter while all of them enjoyed their ice cream treats. Bonnie occasionally edged herself into the conversation, mainly complimenting the couple about their knowledge and how much she preferred their company rather than her college friends who were into material things like - cool careers, money, expensive clothes, and social standing.

After finishing their ice cream, Albert talked the girls into visiting the video arcade, and while there, Albert and Gretchen played various vintage games, Bonnie simply watched.

Gretchen was in the middle of playing Pac-Man when she noticed Bonnie wandering off.

“We’re you going?”

“I’m just bored, games don’t like, thrill me, you know? I be taking a walk outside…” Bonnie wheezed.

“Oh no you don’t!” Gretchen snapped, “You co’mere, I don’t want ya getting lost.”

Bonnie began gnawing on her thumb, “But..but..Gretel…I just getting sum fresh air.”

“Bonnie! Do you as I say!”

Bonnie released a muffled sigh and pouted, “When you get so bossy?”

“I’m responsible for you while we’re out”, Gretchen strictly informed her friend, “That makes me your boss. Now stand here while I play this game”, she dramatically pointed downward.

Bonnie hunched at the shoulders, sluggishly ambled next to Gretchen.

“I lost, now I have to start over again”, Gretchen complained.
“I’m sorry”, Bonnie quietly replied, a dejected expression contorting her face.

Gretchen resumed the game, wagging her head, she sighed before easing up on Bonnie, “I know this is boring for you but we won’t be here much longer. When we get home I’ll make us some frozen pizza and we’ll find something to watch on TV. Okay?”

Bonnie sniffled through a lopsided smile, “Could I have a jumbo with the works?”

“If there’s a jumbo size with the works in the fridge, it’s all yours!”, Gretchen happily appeased Bonnie.

Bonnie let loose a giggle, “So cool!”

__

The remainder of the evening went without incident; Bonnie had a jumbo size pizza with the works, subsequently snacking on cupcakes as did Gretchen.

__

Mabel went grocery shopping first thing in the morning, picking up her usual provisions along with the necessary ingredients to make pie. Gretchen and Albert had long gone off to work, Mabel waking up Bonnie, reminding her about the pie they were making and visiting Larry.

Bonnie was quite excited about seeing Larry and baking pie, she tossed off her covers and clumsily maneuvered out of bed, subsequently chirping, “Super colossal awesome!”

Mabel chatted with Bonnie at the kitchen table while preparing her breakfast. Various items, all to heighten the urgency for Bonnie to fully adapt into their small town society.

Mabel furnished Bonnie with waffles, sausages, corn bread and pudding. Securing a cup of coffee, Mabel plopped down beside Bonnie at the table and observed her greedily devouring her meal.
Mabel was aware that Gretchen had scolded Bonnie at the video arcade about wandering off.
Sensing the opportunity to enforce some mind games with Bonnie, Mabel inquired about the incident.

“I was just go’in fer sum fresh air”, Bonnie began to explain, speaking while crudely chewing her food, “Those games bore me, I didn’t mean to get Gretel mad..” Bonnie snorted.

Mabel sipped her coffee before replying, “Well, sugar, here’s the thing. You gots to remember, although Gretel is yer tried and true friend, she is up over you in terms of being responsible and such. Gretel has a keen appreciation for rural life and attaches importance to being a full fledge member of our community. You’re still wet behind the ears, honey, so if Gretel is hard on you, it’s to your benefit.”

Bonnie guzzled her milk, resuming her feeding, “I never felt so gawky, you know?”

“That’s because you are gawky”, Mabel smiled, “Gretel is far mo experienced than you, and don’t you be worrying. You’ll get a better barring about being an average country gal, just it takes a while.”

Bonnie nodded, subsequently slurping away a forkful of waffles.

___

Once the breakfast dishes were washed and the kitchen was spruced up, Mabel readily taught Bonnie how to make pie.

“Consider this your first lesson, Bonnie girl; forget everything you learned in school because I’m going to teach you everything there is to know about being a proficient housewife.”

Bonnie was all in, “I do appreciate it, Momma Mabel, I wanna learn really good.”

Mabel delivered a jovial lecture as she instructed Bonnie on pie making, going through the motions and sharing her arcane crackerjack wisdom.

Bonnie diligently observed Mabel while she made the pies, listening to everything she said, contentedly sucking her thumb.

Mabel championed a woman’s role at home, the vintage 1950’s criteria about cleaning and cooking being a gal’s proper place, and how honorable it was to be barefoot and pregnant.

Bonnie absorbed everything Mabel rattled off as if it was mandatory regulation, appropriate behavior and what nature intended.

Naturally Mabel couldn’t skip over the changes to Bonnie’s appearance, and did so in an underhanded manner to stimulate her self-consciousness.

“And you best remember only fancy girls with important careers mind their weight, so even though you’ll feel unappealing every once in a while, you gotta see it as being normal. I mean while affluent gents will see you as a fatty, it’s their opinion and shouldn’t have you fuss about being big, coz you’re meant to be big. The right fella won’t mind, just be dutiful and show him consideration, and you’ll be fine no matter yer size.”

Bonnie sighed, using her fingertips to examine her squishy belly roll, and poking the bulge.
“I sure do feel um, uneasy, never been even little bit chubby but what you say I reckon I’ll try abiding.”

Mabel smiled, “That’s correct; now let’s get ya ready to see Larry.”

Bonnie removed her thumb from her lips, “Cool! I’ll get dressed.”

“That’s fine but first wash up and I’ll get you something I specially picked out to help set the mood”, Mabel happily remarked, “Larry will get an idea yer superficial ways are kaput once he sees how lovely you look.”

Bonnie took to the bathroom, removing her pajamas and then washing up, Mabel hiked into her bedroom and retrieved a garment she had meant to give Gretchen when she initially moved in, however this specific dress would no longer be able to appropriately accommodate her escalating figure. Mabel had bought the dress while visiting a garage sale, an old-fashioned style housedress, pastel white in color, adorned with a tiny red and brown checkered pattern, short sleeves, the length reaching just below the knees.

Bonnie smiled upon gazing at the tame apparel, it wasn’t at all the style she favored but owing to Mabel’s amazing wisdom, she elatedly put it on.

Bonnie focused on the changes to her figure and status, her former preppy appearance / clothes wouldn’t jive with the natural element she now craved. Albeit Bonnie had no clue that the dress produced such ordinary and domestic vibes, much like a compliment housewife who no longer felt obligated to show off her beauty.

The dress was a smidgen too small for her, cradling her belly fat, the fabric likewise accentuating the scope and mushy quality to her hindquarters.

Mabel noticed Bonnie’s sour expression, stringently asking, “What’s the matter? Don’t’cha like the dress?”

“I um…the dress is so…so…tight, it makes me look fat..” Bonnie squeaked.

Mabel giggled, “You are fat! No sense hiding it! I mean, being skinny is ancient history for you, stop being vain, you’re a fatty.”

Bonnie brushed her hand along the slope of her belly, the gooey protuberance pushing away from her hips with a subtle downward slant. Discreetly glancing into the mirror, Bonnie unthinkingly blurted, “I gotta get right in my head about dieting.”

Mabel laughed harder, “So says the little piggy!”

Bonnie dropped her head and sniffled.

Mabel wagged her head, “Don’t be so melodramatic.”

Bonnie defensively folded her arms, “No I’m not…” she pouted.

“You cherished that beautiful neat and trim figure but now you’ve packed on the pounds, you feel inept”, Mabel’s elongated smile matching her humorous tone, “Unappealing is probably the better term.”

Bonnie nodded, duly bewildered at Mabel’s cheery attitude pertaining to her ballooning figure.

Mabel held her hands to her hips, addressing Bonnie in a bubbly tone, “The calamity isn’t that you’re getting fat, it’s that you used to be thin in the first place. Stupid pride is the cause behind your misgivings; you’ll experience shallow criticism from skinny maidens and admirable males, so you’re better off realizing the inevitable and refrain from criticizing yourself.”

Mabel chuckled, delighted at Bonnie’s insecurity, her self-esteem had crumbled.

“Shake a leg, Bonnie!” Mabel’s mood especially ebullient, “Get the pie for Larry and we’ll drive out to see your one true love.”

Bonnie did as she was told, hobbling to the kitchen, she got the pie for Larry, subsequently meeting Mabel outside by the car.

“Excited?” Mabel inquired as the car sailed down the dust filled back roads until reaching the highway and the pig farm where Larry toiled.

Bonnie inaudibly uttered something, her thumb securely positioned in her mouth.

“What was that Bonnie?” Mabel asked with a silly grin.

Bonnie removed her thumb, “I said yeah. I’m excited but nervous…very nervous.”

“How cute”, Mabel smiled, “You’re a little shy?”

Bonnie shook her head, her confidence deflated.

“I haven’t seen Larry in a long time, I hope he still likes me”, Bonnie nasally droned.

Mabel found it adorable Bonnie’s intrepid attitude was quelled; she was now an unassuming milquetoast maiden, self-conscious and genuinely awkward.

“You two have a shared history, right?” Mabel answered Bonnie akin to an esteem authoritarian, “That should make talking to your beau easy. You might wanna volunteer your help around his home, that give him a clue that you’re no longer hopped up on college and prefer a much more traditional domestic role. Compliment him; bring up old times, that stuff should work.”

Bonnie tilted her head, a dreamy smile puffing up her rubbery cheeks, “Ohhh, yeah. You’re so smart and wise.”

“Thank nut’n of it!” Mabel chirped, “Follow my advice and in a few months you’ll be barefoot and pregnant!”

Bonnie heaved a squeal sounding sigh as she blushed.

__

Mabel took charge as they parked the car along side a long barbwire fence, “You wait here, try rustling up some backbone while I see about having Larry come out to see you.”

Bonnie anxiously nodded, likewise gnawing on her thumb as Mabel exited the vehicle and made tracks toward a barn.

A few minutes later Mabel returned, telling Bonnie as she boarded the car, “I spoke with the foreman; he’s going to fetch Larry.”

“I’m so scared, Momma Mabel”, Bonnie tensely replied, nervously strumming her fluffy belly, “Is that crazy or what?”

“Shoot! You’ve known the boy your whole life, what’s there to be scared about?” Mabel lobbed at Bonnie.

Bonnie unfastened her safety belt, an elated smile happened upon her face, “I reckon you be correct.”

However Mabel couldn’t resist creating some doubt in Bennie’s mind for her own amusement.
“I mean, Larry is a worthwhile guy. Handsome and forthright, hardworking. I’m sure lots of pretty gals admire him. I mean who wouldn’t want to keep their shoes under his bed?”

Bonnie gulped a mouthful of air, fretfully warbling, “I..suppose…you be correct about that too….Larry is so cool….but what if…I mean…um..”

Mabel noticed a fairly good looking caliber of gent ambling toward the car; she tapped Bonnie on the shoulder, wily smiling “Is that Larry?”

Bonnie nodded in agreement; Mabel patted her thigh, “Show time!”

Bonnie’s heart skipped a beat as her eyes canvassed Larry, nervously she stuttered, “I…I…can’t…I don’t know what…what to say?”

Mabel giggled, “Here’s some pie, you wanna go back to courting?”

Bonnie gaped at Mabel, uncertain if she was being frivolous or not. Mabel sternly snapped, “Get yer ass out of the car, now!”

Bonnie blinked, grabbing the door handle; she slowly slipped out of the car with the pie just as Larry arrived.

Standing four feet apart, Bonnie felt weak in the knees and wheezed.

Larry half-smiled, his stance comfortable but yet overcautious, “Yes, Miss? I was told somebody wanted to see me.”

Bennie’s mouth dropped in shock, her heart sinking in her chest.
Larry didn’t recognize her!

_______
Matt L.

Postby jose4857 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:16 am

That is a crazy cliffhanger to leave us on! To think Bonnie has already changed so much that Larry can’t recognize his ex. The nervous and awkward personality Bonnie’s sporting isn’t gonna be much help, especially now. Can’t wait to see how it goes as Bonnie gets fatter.

Amazing work as always Matt!
jose4857

Postby Junketh71 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:32 am

This was a nice role reversal, I reckon. Thanks for updating.
Junketh71

Postby Matt L. » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:43 am

Thanks folks for reading the story, I'm delighted you're enjoying it.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby Matt L. » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:45 am

Larry stared at Bonnie as if she was a stranger; she curdled inside, her emotions tremendously rocky.

“La…Larry, it’s me, Bonnie”, she finally squeaked.

Larry turned beet red from embarrassment, quickly embracing Bonnie, “I’m sorry, your new hairdo threw me…”

Larry’s hug was delicate, closer in accord to hugging an acquaintance, and in reality, it was a combination of the puffy condition to her face and her body’s sloppy composition that impeded recognition.

“I miss you, Larry, you don’t call or nothing, I made you chocolate pie..”, Bonnie said loudly, unaware of her whining voice.

Larry replied as Bonnie handed over the pie, “I’m sorry, Bonnie. I’ve just been busy. Work here is outrageous and you know Hawk got a new place, I’ve been helping him sort out his trailer.”

“Oh, I ain’t been around much, coz well, you know…” Bonnie’s smile lopsided as a fuzzy amorous sensation ripped through her body while gazing at Larry, “…but like, I’m getting much better.”

“I’m glad about that”, Larry nodded.

Bonnie collected bits and pieces of Mable advice, her sentences occasionally interrupted with nervous snorts, “Yeah, me too! I’ll be going back to work at da diner full time coz school ain’t sum-thin I’z so cool with no more. Um, we used to be together a lot, wouldn’t it be nice to see each other, you know? Like before? I’d be happy to stop by yer place and if you have housework to be done, it be so something I’d like to know, I mean do, so we can get together again.”

Larry chivalrously listened to Bonnie; however he was overwhelmed by the changes to her appearance and behavior.
More than the weight Bonnie had acquired, she now resembled a dowdy wannabe milkmaid and with a personality to match. Bonnie’s black hair, short and lackluster, her cheesy eyeglasses, the puffy quality to her features, denoting a pretty gal but nothing even remotely exclusive.

Bonnie’s figure, especially flabby, the width to her hips alone was lot for Larry to digest but her belly bulge dipping slightly downward, even her thighs looked unnecessarily fat.

Bonnie’s voice was mind-numbing heavy, minus her bubbly timbre, now and then squeaking or snorting, and her stance was comparable to a weak female completely unsure of herself.

“We’ll see”, Larry forced a smile, chuckling to ease the tension, “I have a lot on my plate but I’ll call you next week….”

Feeling some obligation to their previous relationship, Larry subsequently mentioned, “I do miss you too, I did enjoy going on hayrides and the amusement park…”

“How…I mean, are you still on medication?”, Larry blurted with unnecessary coarseness.

Bonnie shuffled her feet; slightly squirming, “Huh-uh, but I’ll be off it shortly. That’s why I gained some weight…”

“I hardly noticed”, Larry lied just out of kindness.

“Yeah but my boobs got bigger”, Bonnie flashed a geeky smile, hopping that this particular change to her body might entice him.

“Well, nice seeing you…” Larry said, seemingly nonchalantly about her improved breasts size.

“Um, don’t forget, I’ll be happy to stop by and clean fer ya”, Bonnie interrupted her stud.

Larry merely nodded, “Okay. I have to get back to work.”

There was no goodbye hug or emotional acknowledgement on Larry’s part, “Thanks for the pie, we‘ll talk soon,” an indifferent expression over his face.

Bonnie grinned as Larry turned around and walked away, “Okay, we’ll talk soon”, she fluttered her eyes and sweetly sighed.

Bonnie stood watching Larry disappearing into the distance, Mabel needing to honk the horn to gather her attention.

“Hey big Bertha! Mind getting your butt in the car, we have another stop to make!” Mabel screamed at her.

Bonnie initially responded with a who, me?, expression before hightailing it into the car.

Mabel backed out of the patch of gravel road and cruised down the highway.

“Wasn’t that easy?” Mabel inquired.

Bonnie scratched her jaw while pondering Mabel’s question aloud, “I guess? Larry acted like he almost didn’t know me.”

“Relax, Larry probably was overwhelmed at how you’ve changed, I mean that in a nice way”, Mabel manically grin, her replied was anything but legitimately nice. “Yeah, he now sees you like a regular ol country babe, and carrying that little bit of extra weight I reckon impressed him. Shows you’re not materialistic about your figure.”

“Little bit of extra weight?” Bonnie blinked, “I’m…”

“Hush!” Mabel interrupted Bonnie, “Rural honeys have different priorities than city gals, you needn’t fuss about yer figure.”

Bonnie affectionately sighed, “Oh Momma Mabel, you is smarter than all my college professors combined.”

Mabel veered off the highway unto another dirt road, Bonnie wasn’t paying attention, too involved with examining her belly fat, she missed the sign which read Hanson Senior Home.

“Now back to Larry!” Mabel laughed, “I sense he’s no longer intimidated now that college isn’t interfering with yer relationship. You’ll do just fine, but I think sum encouragement is in order.”

“What do that mean?” Bonnie squeaked.

Bonnie finally noticed her surroundings as Mabel drove into a gated community, the tall metal fence lightly coated with rust, and a large white mansion surrounded by shrubbery.
“It means now that you’re done with college education, you could use some pointers on being a real rural housewife, put you back up on snuff and all.”

“Momma Mabel, the way you talk, I declare only smart people know what you’re saying”, Bonnie peeped, her expression especially goofy.

Mabel faintly chuckled, absolutely thrilled that Bonnie all but admitted she was intellectually superior.
Mabel reached the parking lot, parking her car, Bonnie inquiring, “You visiting someone?”

Mabel wagged her head, “Nope, you’re here to help out in the kitchen, I’ll send Gretel to pick you up at around six after the supper dishes are washed.”

“I wash enough dishes at the diner!”, Bonnie protested.
“Then yer good at it but there’s floors to be mopped too, so let’s get moving.”

Bonnie pouted but left the vehicle with Mabel.

A few minutes later, Mabel introduced Bonnie to the kitchen staff manager, Kathy Wattley, a chubby dark hair woman in her early fifties.

“This is the girl I was telling you about…”, Mabel smiled, then in a peculiar mode introduced her as - “Bertha, she enjoys going by the nickname ’Big Bertha‘, she needs experience in the kitchen and volunteered this afternoon.”

Kathy favored Bonnie with an award winning smile, “Nice meeting you big Bertha, I appreciate the help.”

Mabel turned to Bonnie, “Follow directions and do as you’re told…”, she sweetly uttered, returning her attention to Kathy, she informed her, “If Bertha works out, maybe she can swing on by here once a week or so to help.”

“That would peachy!”, Kathy melodiously chirped.

Mabel hugged Bonnie, softly muttering, “You’ll get a fine education here, it’ll sharpen your wits around the kitchen, help you identify with yer proper place.”

“I’m going to see a friend now, Bertha’s sister will be back later to fetch her!”, Mabel told Kathy, then ambled down the hall.

Kathy approached Bonnie and gently shook her hand, “Thanks for volunteering, we need the help. Follow me and we’ll get started, I think we have an apron that will fit you.”

Mabel made a beeline to Dr. Gordon’s room, there she enlightened him about Bonnie.
“The girl you used yer skills on is working in the kitchen today, check on her, see the success of your handiwork.”

Dr. Gordon drew a breath, “Then it was satisfactory to your wishes?”

Mabel giggled, “You tell me!”

Postby Junketh71 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:16 am

This was a fun update. Thanks for sharing.
Junketh71

Postby dxm9999 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:36 am

I like the change over to Bertha. Enjoyable chapters. Thanks Matt.
dxm9999

PreviousNext

Return to Matt L.