Hey

Come in and say hello!

Hey

Postby Moximus » Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:28 pm

Hello,
I've been reading stories here for a while. I like downgrade stories but I prefer stories that stay somewhat "realistic" in terms of end results (I'm okay with things happening based on magic, prayer, hypnosis or whatever, though. It's just that if someone is taller than buildings or more obese than anything I've ever seen, I kind of get out of it.)
I especially appreciated, more recently, The Queen's Demise and Tidying Up The Kingdom. I like nomdeserv's stories (pretty sure I'm misspelling it :(), Sculpted's (Taken Down a Size ? or is it Cup by Cup?), generally stories where someone loses what was, to their eyes, their worth and their qualities and becomes what they used to look down on. On the opposite, I also love upgrade stories (like College Dancer). And I also like trait swapping, draining/stealing of traits, power/role reversals, beautification/uglification, etc. I've read some IQ loss recently that I liked, too.
I've written a story that I want to post.
Hmmmm yeah, so that's it! I hope I can post right away, so I'm gonna try!
Moximus

Re: Hey

Postby jimkim » Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:21 am

Hi and welcome Moximus. I'm new here too. My name is Jim.

I love the stories I found here so I decided to join this site.
Recently I have found a lot of useful information about myself thanks to astrology. I am a May 23rd Zodiac and I am the most mobile and adaptive sign.
jimkim

Postby GraceFairway6 » Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:21 pm

Hi Moximus (and jimkim too) - welcome to the forum!
GraceFairway6
Transformation Grand Master

Postby animefan78 » Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:13 am

Moximus wrote:Hello,
I've been reading stories here for a while. I like downgrade stories but I prefer stories that stay somewhat "realistic" in terms of end results (I'm okay with things happening based on magic, prayer, hypnosis or whatever, though. It's just that if someone is taller than buildings or more obese than anything I've ever seen, I kind of get out of it.)
I especially appreciated, more recently, The Queen's Demise and Tidying Up The Kingdom. I like nomdeserv's stories (pretty sure I'm misspelling it :(), Sculpted's (Taken Down a Size ? or is it Cup by Cup?), generally stories where someone loses what was, to their eyes, their worth and their qualities and becomes what they used to look down on. On the opposite, I also love upgrade stories (like College Dancer). And I also like trait swapping, draining/stealing of traits, power/role reversals, beautification/uglification, etc. I've read some IQ loss recently that I liked, too.
I've written a story that I want to post.
Hmmmm yeah, so that's it! I hope I can post right away, so I'm gonna try!

Hello, and it's nice to see a fan of my work and it was Nomdeserv's stories that got me into this kind of stuff in the first place, though my favorite was acquisition. Looking forward to seeing what you post.
animefan78
Transformation Grand Master

Return to Introductions