Hey, everyone!

Come in and say hello!

Hey, everyone!

Postby Lady Lucia » Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:07 pm

Lady Lucia here. Long time amateur writer, and just now discovering this forum. Shocking, as I've always loved role reversal, and this isn't that far off the mark from what I've seen on here.

For all you veterans on here, I'm curious how much falls under the umbrella of "The Changing Mirror." All kinds of transformations, or is it limited? I looked around for an 'about' section, but couldn't find one at first glance. I'd love to hear more, so I know what stories of mine might fit here. Let me know!

Best,
Lady Lucia
Lady Lucia
Transformation Master

Re: Hey, everyone!

Postby brightsun21 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:47 pm

Welcome, all transformations you will find on here as I'm sure you will discover
brightsun21
Transformation Master

Postby Chrystal Wynd » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:10 pm

Welcome to the forum, Lady Lucia. I haven't tested the limits yet, but I've seen a number of interesting takes here on the genre. I don't think you'll find it restricting.
Chrystal Wynd

Postby GraceFairway6 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:31 am

Hi, and welcome to the forum, Lady Lucia!

From what I've seen, there's a lot of variety here, so you're bound to fit in and find someone who loves what you write. What sort of stories do you like?
GraceFairway6
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Lady Lucia » Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:12 pm

All kinds of things! Always been a fan of ABDL, role reversal, feminization, and a handful of others. General, I lean towards stories where the younger is taking advantage of the older, as that feels more fun and clever than the other way around.
Lady Lucia
Transformation Master

Return to Introductions