looking for writer- focus on tg and role reversal

Do you have an idea for a story, or are you looking for a story to write. Come here and trade ideas.

looking for writer- focus on tg and role reversal

Postby Sportsfan » Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:15 am

Hi looking for somebody to write an idea that I’ve had for a while

So I was thinking that there are two completely different people with massively different lives
First is John who is the definition a nerd, very intelligent, no real social life, has begun to put on weight due to a lack of self care though he doesn’t seem to bother. His family life is modest but not luxurious
Next is Samantha who is the most popular girl, head cheerleader, good looks, full of confidence, comes from a rich family and is able to afford various designer clothes that will show off her body

However neither are happy with their current predicaments in life and are desperate for change.
Something magical happens causing a role reversal between the two
Where John would wake up as Jane the most sought after popular girl from a rich background and Samantha would become Sam a shy yet smart nerd who is quite happy to be quite heavy in terms of weight all due to reality changes

The two would eventually have to navigate their new lives. An opportunity may arise that would change them back but is refused by both due to their newfound happiness

If there are similar stories to this I’d be thankful if links could be passed

Much appreciated.
Regards Sportsfan
Sportsfan

Return to Story Requests/I Will Write Your Story