Turning Freddie

Do you have an idea for a story, or are you looking for a story to write. Come here and trade ideas.

Turning Freddie

Postby janis_en_femme » Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:19 pm

I have an idea. Let me know if I should pursue it.

John McReynolds and Patty are scientists working on time travel.
John was average looking. Patty was attractive with DD cups. Their sex life was good but now as the years went on dwindled. Neither of them was upset about it. They ive in Toronto.
They met in college with a passion for science, specifically in time travel.
John enjoyed the theory of it.
Patty, at first, enjoyed the theory but in later years became obsessed with the rock group Queen. Specifically, its lead singer Freddie Mercury became a fantasy of hers. She was convinced if she ever met Freddie Mercury she turn him straight.
On those infrequent times that they had sex, she fantasized about screwing Freddie Mercury. When she masturbated she listened to his songs and fucked herself silly.
John focused only on traveling into the past.
Finally in their late 50s, they perfected it.
They stepped into their time machine as it was self-timed.
They both traveled back to 1982. What they didn’t expect was they were their younger bodies, but maintain the mature minds. They traveled to Maple Leaf Gardens to see Queen.
They easily wormed their way back stage. They easily conned an invite to an afterparty.

At the party, Patty seduced Freddie. They have sex. Patty is wowed but Freddie isn’t.
John looks for his wife and stumbled upon Freddie finishing up Patty.
Naked Freddie follows John out of the bedroom. He apologized because he didn’t know she was married.
John is mesmerized by Freddie. He succumbs to Freddie’s charisma. They start kissing. Freddie strips John.
John is rock hard. Freddie sucks him. John sucks Freddie. They rub their cocks together. Soon, they making out and start fucking.
John cums hard and cuddles with Freddie. Freddie gets hard again.
Patty staggers out of the bedroom and sees her husband sucking Freddie.
“What’s going on?” she gasps.
“He’s wonderful. He super sonic!” screams Freddie as he cums in John’s mouth.
John swallows and says, “He’s marvelous. Sex with you was never so intense, so powerful I never came so hard before.”
Patty realizes that she couldn’t convert Freddie. But Freddie converted her husband.
Lights shimmer and they return back to the present.
She was the same. John, however, is now flamboyantly gay.

Please let me know what you think.
janis_en_femme

Return to Story Requests/I Will Write Your Story