Looking for author(s) (mainly TG, focus on social aspects)

Do you have an idea for a story, or are you looking for a story to write. Come here and trade ideas.

Looking for author(s) (mainly TG, focus on social aspects)

Postby StavraRomaniou » Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:18 am

Good day everybody!

I am looking for authors to realise transformation or bodyswap short stories (perhaps even longer texts, depending on synergy) based on plot synopses and ideas that I came up with but sadly cannot flesh out myself due to time constraints.

My main issue is that most commission authors I find online are quite focused on erotic writing or sex stories. To me, however, the 'social' aspect of a transformation is what matters. I love to see characters adapting to (or fighting against) their new role, how society treats them based on who they appear to be, how a transformation/bodyswap would change dynamics between friends and lovers, such topics.

Don't get me wrong, erotic scenes can play a role in all of this (more in some of my ideas, less in others) and a natural curiousity about one's new body is a given I suppose. What I do NOT look for, however, is an author who uses such premises as an excuse to mindlessly slap expletives together one after another, has characters humping each other without any sound reason, or takes them as a challenge to find as many synonyms for "cock and pussy" as possible ;)

Most of my story ideas mainly revolve around TG transformations or bodyswaps. Quite often they do play with 'secondary' changes, such losing/gaining height, weight, age, or other physical aspects, too. However, this would be depending on the author(s) I find and the things they enjoy writing.

If you see yourself any of this and would love to discuss your rates in alignment with my ideas, please be encouraged to provide me with your contact info.

Cheers!
StavraRomaniou

Return to Story Requests/I Will Write Your Story