Could someone write a bimbofication story about me?

Do you have an idea for a story, or are you looking for a story to write. Come here and trade ideas.

Could someone write a bimbofication story about me?

Postby BabyMorgan22 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:00 pm

Hi, Morgan here! I was wondering whether one of you kind folks might be willing to write a bimbofication story with me at the center! I'm a 21 year old 5'6 mousy brunette in college. The picture I linked is about the most revealing photo of me that I have. I've always done my best to behave well throughout my life and perform well academically. I've slept with very few people, have never had sex earlier than a month into a relationship, and have never really done anything outside of missionairy. In my four years at college I've been on the Dean's List every semester, I've never gotten lower than a B, and in highschool I never got lower than an A in any course, even ones which gave college credit. Thing is, I have this fantasy of being someone else. I've always had large breasts, and I know that if I ever decided to change my life, to focus on showing off them rather than my brain, that I could do it. I could be the girl who's all boobs no brains, the one who's only able to live her life because she uses her body to get other people to take care of her, and it turns me on more than I could accurately describe in words whenever I think of that. I was hoping that maybe through a story I could make this fantasy into somewhat of a reality, and that maybe on of you could create that story. Aside from it generally being a bimbofication tale I would allow the writer of this full and total creative control!
BabyMorgan22

Re: Could someone write a bimbofication story about me?

Postby SuperBigFan101 » Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:25 pm

BabyMorgan22 wrote:Image

Hi, Morgan here!

Hi, Morgan! I’d love to write you a story! Has anyone yet?
SuperBigFan101

Postby jsmt » Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:02 am

I found your post intriguing and inspired by it, I wrote the beginning of a story, it is just an opening but I would continue it when I have the chance. It is not probably what you are expecting, but I hope you may enjoy it anyway. Let me know what do you think.

Morgan’s Bimbo Holiday

Morgan was trying to make some sense of Laura’s work. She was her teammate in Business Law 101 class. The class was not even in Morgan’s Major curricula, but she thought it would be useful in the future. She was in her last semester while Laura was just a Sophomore in Law School.

“I don’t understand how she passed her freshman year, she is completely clueless.” She thought. And just in cue, Laura made her appearance.

The petite blonde was wearing shorts and a t-shirt, and it was pretty obvious that she was braless. A pair of flip-flops completed the cheap outfit, but she was very pretty and had a great figure in a country-girl kind of look. Morgan could not avoid thinking, “Well, that is your answer Morgan, she surely passes using her looks… or her body.”

“Hi, Morgie!” she said in a cheerful, high pitch voice. Morgan had to make an almost inhuman effort to avoid rolling her eyes. She hated being called with diminutives, she wasn’t breaking her back to be one of the best students in college just to be treated like a stupid high school girl.

“Hi, Laura.” She forced herself to say, “I was reviewing your part of the paper we are delivering tomorrow, and I want to discuss with you a series of modifications…” she said while thinking, “corrections really,”

“First…” she began but Laura interrupted.

“Don’t bother Morgie, I trust you completely, you are soooo smart. You may make any changes.”

She said cheerfully hugging Morgan and making her feel uncomfortable as she could feel Laura’s nipples.

Morgan sighed and started editing the document while Laura absentmindedly checked her phone.

“It is all my fault. If I didn’t have this stupid fetish, I wouldn’t have to do so much work.” Morgan thought while carefully re-doing most of her teammate work.

The reality is that it wasn’t bad luck that made Laura her teammate; she chose her deliberately knowing how she was. Morgan had a fetish for bimbos, in her fantasies she imagined herself as a bimbo, but she knew that would never happen because she was very smart and ambitious and, well, she was very conservative with her clothes. That is why she liked to live her fantasies vicariously thru girls like Laura. It wasn’t a surprise that many of her teammates during her college years had dropped at one point or the other.

A few hours later she was alone in her department, she went to her room, took off her clothes, and lay on her bed. She had to at least indulge in a masturbation session after all the extra work she had to do just to have Laura near.

Morgan's demure personality didn’t match quite well with her body. She had a curvaceous, voluptuous body, and her tits were large by most standards. She was not the type that could wear those curveless fashion model dresses, at least not without looking extremely provocative, even slutty. She didn’t like the image her body projected that is why she always carefully chose clothes that downplayed her appearance. She wanted to be taken seriously by teachers and students, and she was always making an extra effort to look smart and diligent, so nobody could think of her as just eye candy, no, she was a successful woman always fighting for respect.

When her body blossomed to her current standard in her late puberty, her libido also woke up with fury. She was hornier than most girls her age. She started masturbating a lot, and she always feared ending up dominated by her body. It was something like a Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde scenario for her. Then she began to have these crazy fantasies. In her fantasies, one way or the other, her slutty body wins the battle and destroys the dedicated and successful student image that she had put so much effort into creating.

She loved her body, but also hate it, and fear it. It was a very curious relationship. In her mind, she had the body of a bimbo or a slut. Sometimes in her fantasies, she thought that she didn’t deserve the respect she gained, after all, she was only a closet slut and if she ever let the genie out of the bottle, everybody would know what kind of woman she really was.

Just then, laying naked on her back she fantasized that she was wearing Laura’s clothes to class. She imagined her round ass and big tits stretching the fabric of the already sexy shorts and t-shirt that Laura was wearing, she would look absolutely slutty in contrast Laura looked almost innocent.

She imagined Laura, now smartly dressed and correcting Morgan’s work without the politeness that she showed towards Laura a few hours before.

“You call this a College level job? Any stupid Highschool freshman could do a better job. Most of the concepts are wrong and Don’t you know how to use a spellchecker? They told me you were a bad student, but I never thought you would be so stupid.”

In her imagination, Morgan saw herself looking at the floor speechless and embarrassed, unable to think of any comeback while Laura continued talking.

“This would take me hours to put it at a decent level ant the printer room is about to close, you have to convince the guys to wait for us. I bet they will wait if you entertain them for a while.”

She imagined having to show her tits or even doing worse things just to make the printer room guys wait. She rubbed her pussy while thinking that using her slutty body to make them wait would be her main contribution to the team job. She finally came with an explosion.

Part 2

The next day she woke up a little tired. She had a restless night, she played with her pussy countless times and she awoke raw and filled with regret and worries. Fortunately, she had a light day ahead, she only had to deliver a mid-term paper and navigate a few classes to finally reach home a 6 pm. She felt exhausted but her mood raised thinking that in just a few days a well-deserved two-week break will begin.

Once back in her home, she started thinking about the night before and she was starting to become aroused again, but instead of drifting into another night of self-gratification, she started to worry, fearing she was risking losing her eternal inner battle between her body’s desires and her mind’s goals. After all, that morning she almost got late to class, and it would have been disastrous not delivering the paper on time for oversleeping.

“If I continue to do this, I would eventually lose control of my life. Masturbation is one thing, but the fantasies that I use are degrading and dangerous. I need to put a stop to this. It must be terrible to be an airhead like Laura, there is nothing exciting in it, but my brain idealizes it. Maybe my body interprets the sexual freedom and irresponsibility of being a bimbo as a major source of pleasure, but it doesn’t take into account the reality, the negatives of being a bimbo. The struggles, the humiliation, the dangers of being so easily manipulated, and how hard life would be for a person like the ones in my fantasies.”

Then she had the craziest idea. “If I got to live like a bimbo for one or two weeks with all the real consequences, My brain would learn to stop relating being a bimbo with sexual pleasure. The reality would never be as exciting as my fantasies.”

It was like lighting a switch, suddenly she felt full of creative energy. She started putting all her brilliant mind and resources into the task at hand. She had to live her fantasies to finally get rid of them. Of course, she tried to fool herself thinking that it was her only motivation and not simply that she was excited and aroused to finally enact at some level the crazy fantasies that had filled her mind for years.

She was convinced that the best time was the two-week school break ahead. Soon she will be finishing college and will return briefly to her parent's home 300 miles away and then a couple of months later she will travel to the other coast to start an internship that will bring a lot of new opportunities for her. She knew could not do this stunt anywhere near her hometown and much less near the city where she would do her internship, and probably work for the next few years; so the best idea was to do it when she was still in college.

So she started planning frenetically. First she had to decide the place and the situation. She thought of spending the couple of weeks in her apartment, after all the campus will be deserted but she quickly discarded the option because she needed the interaction with real people to provoke the embarrassing situations that she thought would make her fantasies not only more real but also less desirable for her Ms. Hide side. After pondering about traveling to different places, she decided that her best option was to do it in Danton County, a 30-minute ride from the campus.

It was a small industrial city that doesn’t have any attractions and was seldom visited by the students if ever. She traveled there on Saturday to make a survey and plan ahead.

She parked at the industrial district and walked around for 30 minutes when she saw a small bar that needed waitresses. “That’s what I need,” she thought. “A simple job where I have to interact with people all the time.”

She entered the bar, it was still too early, but from the few patrons around she confirmed her suspicions that it was a blue-collar bar. It reduced the possibility to encounter somebody that could know her now or in the future.

The bartender ogled her without any restrain while she asked about the job. In other times she would have asserted herself and put that man in his place, but now she just ignored the stares. He finally handed her an application and a short, general knowledge exam. She quickly filled both and returned them to the bartender.

“I have to solve some things before moving here, I can start in a week. When will I know if I have the job?”

The bartender face showed some disgust, but he said,

“We need the girl now, but probably the boss can wait a week, it is his decision. Stand over there, I need a picture of you to show my boss.”

Morgan was about to tell him that she could send him one of the professional photos of her face that she carried on her phone but realized that the business attire that she was wearing was inappropriate for the position she was applying for and it would only raise questions.

“Here?”

“Yes.”

Morgan saw that he was taking the picture of her full body and not only of her face and blushed thinking that her voluptuous figure would be taken into consideration in the decision of hiring her.

“Can you open a couple of buttons of your shirt? I think it would help your case.”

Morgan blushed even redder and did as she was told showing more cleavage for the photo. She realized that once she become Morgie, using her body to achieve things would be the norm and not the exception because she would have a lot fewer resources and negotiation skills to get what she wanted.

A few minutes later she was again walking on the street and she located a small motel. It looked cheap but clean and she made a reservation for her couple of weeks of “bimbo holiday” that she had planned.

The following days she accelerated her research. She didn’t want to act like a bimbo, but temporarily become one. She needed something to help her in the process. She found two venues that she believed were the most promising. One was some pills for a heart condition whose side effect was blocking the mechanism the brain uses to form new memories, that side effect was mild, but reading the interactions of the drug, she found that the effect multiplicated 10 times when mixed with paracetamol. She imagined herself struggling to learn or remember correctly the bar procedures and felt a tingle in her pussy. The other venue was to shorten her attention span. To solve complex problems you need an attention span that could last for at least 20 minutes. If she can find a method that interrupts her thoughts every couple of minutes and prevented her to return to the task for at least 5 minutes, she surely would become more inarticulated and unable to solve even mid-difficult problems, another tingle in her pussy told her that she was walking in the right direction. Finally, she wanted to be hornier, so horny that the extreme arousal diminishes her ability to think about other things besides sex, and well, it also causes her to take wrong decisions. She had to research how to accomplish that too.
jsmt
Transformation Master

Postby SuperBigFan101 » Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:50 am

I guess me bumping this topic is all that it needed, lol.

I wrote my own story from the prompt but I don’t want to confuse readers.
SuperBigFan101

Postby hailar » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:18 pm

I would love to see another JSMT story. Your stories of good smart women overcome by their submissive bimbo hungers are always thrilling.
hailar

Postby BabyMorgan22 » Wed May 04, 2022 5:28 pm

I absolutely adore what you've written so far and would love to discuss the rest of the story with you!
BabyMorgan22

Postby BabyMorgan22 » Wed May 04, 2022 5:39 pm

By the way if anyone else might be interested I am still absolutely open to whatever ideas any of you might have! My DMs are always open :)
BabyMorgan22

Postby BabyMorgan22 » Fri May 06, 2022 4:38 pm

By the way if this might help to inspire anyone or work as a reference for the story, here are probably the two most revealing pics of myself that I have
https://imgur.com/a/mP82NK5
https://imgur.com/a/YmYSV1c
BabyMorgan22

Postby BabyMorgan22 » Tue May 17, 2022 10:11 pm

My friend took another good reference pic of me today :)
https://imgur.com/a/Lrtyzz7
BabyMorgan22

Postby SuperBigFan101 » Fri May 27, 2022 2:21 pm

Is it just me or are the girls getting bigger? :)

Glad to have you back, Morgan!

I’d post my story here, but it would conflict with the flow of the veteran JSMT, I think.

Maybe I’ll make a new thread? Idk…

I could always finish his story, if he isn’t inclined to…
SuperBigFan101

Next

Return to Story Requests/I Will Write Your Story