Custom story idea

Do you have an idea for a story, or are you looking for a story to write. Come here and trade ideas.

Custom story idea

Postby Roypalmer » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:42 pm

I want a downgrade story. I want a woman to get revenge on Kim Kardashian and Brittny Gastineau the trashest person. By the end I want them to end up with 20 kids each, addicted to cigarettes, crack, and weed, very vulgar and in a lesbian relationship living in a trailer with no heat so they are always sweaty. During the story I want them stripped in public alot. By the end I want Kim wearing no socks, bra, shoes, or pants just underwear that is rarely changed and shirts that are waaaay to small. Brittny will turning tacky with cheetah leggings, furry boots, a tutu, furry coat and no shirt just a bra. they will become overweight at 600 with saggy boobs, total sluts, live in a trailer park, have millions in debt, no high school degree, have to take the bus everywhere, tattoos especially tramp stamps, piercing everywhere including chest but not down below. They are also very hairy everywhere head, under arms, eyebrows, legs, and down under. For hair I want it grown out, then bleached, blow dried to a poofy mess then dyed rainbow colors. I want them on welfare with Only fans, they also work at McDonald's and work at truck stop turning tricks.
Roypalmer

Return to Story Requests/I Will Write Your Story