Iggy's Breast Reduction Festival

Do you have an idea for a story, or are you looking for a story to write. Come here and trade ideas.

Re: Iggy's Breast Reduction Festival

Postby Iggy » Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:53 pm

Haha, nope. Glad you like it, but it's just one of those notions I was hoarding. Maybe someday. :)
Iggy

Postby Vended » Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:03 am

That first storyline look amazing. Seriously, you're such a tease. XD

I liked that last one as well.
Vended
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Iggy » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:07 pm

I'm kind of surprised, really, how many people took to Idea #1. Don't get me wrong, I like it just fine...just didn't expect that one to stand out. Thanks for the positive response so far, I do appreciate it. Let's move on.

Idea 5: The Fair
The idea of a fetish festival is not a new one. Rides, games, and shops of the adult variety, yes? My twist is a little bit...darker. How about a fair in which victims sell their bodies (voluntarily or otherwise), for the amusement of the patrons? Patrons pay some nominal (or perhaps very high) entrance fee and receive a wrist band indicating their paid status. "Victims" are paid for their participation. The park pays each victim to accept a number of "points". The victim receives a collar indicating how many points they have left to pay. Each stand, which curses or otherwise transforms them in some way, is worth an amount of points that varies by the severity. The victim wanders the park in search of the most bearable transformations.

The exciting bit is the element of chance in many of the transformations. For example, a breast swap stand that pays victims by the cup size. They enter a building consisting of a series of stalls via the "victim" entrance. Patrons pay some fee and enter via the patron entrance--the difference being that they can see the victims and choose which stall to enter. The victim, then, is hoping that the swap is not too disastrous...but then, why would a patron with perfect breasts use the stall to begin with? Once the victim enters the building, there is no escape except to take her chance in the stall.

The patrons are also not passive in this park. They can buy tokens that offer points to victims--a powerful form of payment that might compel them to make a poor decision. Or perhaps a patron can pay a high fee in order to purchase a token that quite literally forces a victim to go through some transformation. There are quite a few scenarios, but my personal favorite is a patron or two who are tricked into removing their arm bands. They get collared by their enemies, who tease them and buy tokens to compel them into transformations uniquely suited to humiliate each girl.
Iggy

Postby Thalia Thrandil » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:57 am

That idea is exceptional and not just limited to any form of transformation. The point factor makes the story seem like some choice is presented to the victim, but in reality it is not theirs to make. Only issue being with the tricked patrons is that it's impossible to get those paper wristbands off!
Thalia Thrandil

Postby Iggy » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:49 pm

Glad you liked it! Well, there ARE choices to be made, which is what makes it fun. It's just that there aren't any good choices.

Hah, no kidding about the wristbands. They could use those to hold airplanes together. I hope they don't, but still... Actually, I pictured the wristbands being metal--no sane patron is going to go if their wristband could be easily snipped off. But then, paper wristbands is an interesting idea too. Adds an element of danger. Maybe there could be a competition among patrons in which the goal is to cut the other's wristband off and make her a victim.
Iggy

Postby Thalia Thrandil » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:03 pm

Like bloodbath except you don't get the pleasure of death but instead spend the rest of your days under the whim of your average joe! (Hey! Patrons could be of any class willing to pay! So the flawed lower reaches of society get to change an underprivileged person into whatever their minds will! (In retrospect, that should have been the main contention, alas))
Thalia Thrandil

Postby allthosecurves » Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:44 pm

Thanks for sharing your ideas, Iggy. I hope to see more from you or anyone else who is interested in BR... hopefully these ideas inspire someone to write another BR story.

I think it would be fun to read a story where a busty, young woman is cursed to re-live key moments in her life. She realizes that everything starts off as she remembers it, except now she's the flat chested one in the latest version.

For example:

"As Rachel snapped her fingers, Jessica's mind was magically transported back to a specific moment in time. When Jessica recovered from the temporary dizziness, she quickly remembered this defining moment from 3 years ago.

It was from freshman year in college when she and Natalie were roommates. Jessica was getting ready for a girl's night out with her friends. She decided to have some fun and slipped into Natalie's A-cup bra without her permission. Jessica's large breasts made a mockery of her roommate's bra as her friends laughed. When Natalie walked in and realized what was happening, her face turned red and she ran out of their apartment, crying.

But that's not how it played out this time. The moment started exactly as Jessica remembered it... except when she tried on Natalie's bra, it was a Double D. Jessica was surprised to look down and see that her nearly flat chest didn't come anywhere close to filling it. Her friends were laughing at her as they brought her some socks to stuff the nearly empty bra cups. Their teasing was mostly innocent but it was still humiliating.

This wasn't how Jessica remembered the moment, but that's how she was experiencing it now.

When Natalie walked in, she was wearing a tight shirt that hugged her large natural breasts. She had a smirk on her face as her eyes darted to Jessica's inadequate chest in her Double D bra. She giggled with amusement under her breath as she walked by Jessica to her room."
allthosecurves
Transformation Master

Postby allthosecurves » Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:46 am

Iggy or anyone else: any more ideas you've had lately? Would love to hear them!
allthosecurves
Transformation Master

Postby Iggy » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:57 pm

Oh, here's one I forgot:

A girl, jealous of the way her boyfriend looks at his ex, finds a magic spell to steal her boobs. However, after tying her up in her basement and casting the spell, she realizes that the ex had been stuffing her bra. She has, in fact, given up her nice full B cups for a pair that won't fit properly in an A. The ex, seeking revenge, finds ways to sneakily expose the girl's new secret.

Or something like that. :) I just like the idea of being tricked into stealing a smaller pair of boobs.
Iggy

Postby her revenge » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:12 am

Sounds delicious!
HR
her revenge
Transformation Grand Master

PreviousNext

Return to Story Requests/I Will Write Your Story