Iggy's Breast Reduction Festival

Do you have an idea for a story, or are you looking for a story to write. Come here and trade ideas.

Iggy's Breast Reduction Festival

Postby Iggy » Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:08 pm

So.

People who have read my work (probably about 7) know that in my transformation stories I often focus on breast reduction (usually with some orgasm denial thrown in, but that's entirely a "me" thing). I have over the years amassed some thoughts and story ideas in that general direction. What you may not know is that I have more ideas and fragments than I do stories to show for them. I hoard ideas like pirates hoard treasure. And mostly I keep them to myself, always telling myself I could use them "someday".

It's silly, when you think about it. My ideas are the very ones I wish would be turned into a story. But if I don't do it, and I don't tell anyone about them, then I'll never get to see them in print! With that in mind, I've decided to open up some of these thoughts to the general public (or, at least, this bit of the public--not like I'll be sharing this stuff with my family and coworkers). Do with them as you will. All I ask is that you let me know so that I can get the benefit of reading your excellent work! Who knows...maybe someone here will say something that will inspire me to transform my half-assed idea into a full-assed one.

Note that although I'm focusing on breast reduction here (hence the topic of the thread) it's inevitable to bring some other ideas into it. If/when you comment, just keep in mind the main topic.

Idea #1: Neverbloom

Those who read my story "Boob Begone" may remember BodyMod Inc., the company with fabulously effective but horribly marketed transformation products. I imagine the owner to be someone like Cave Johnson, the hilariously uncaring CEO of Aperture Science in Portal 2. I occasionally ponder what other products might appear in the BodyMod catalog. One that I came up with I dubbed "Neverbloom". In the words of the BodyMod marketing department:

--------------------------------------------------------
Mothers, does your daughter ignore her kerfew now that she has little bumps poking out her shirt? Girls, do you have a certain someone you need to get back at--maybe for using one of our products on you? It's simple! Just wash one of her bras in Neverbloom and wait for her to put it on. Then you can tease her right to her face as the months go by, because she'll never outgrow another bra again! That's right--our fast-acting chemical whatsits will make sure that those mole hills stay mole hills!
--------------------------------------------------------

I had this idea where a girl's sister get age regressed as a punishment (by mom, maybe? lost a bet? I dunno...) and while the sister is regressed the girl washes her bra in Neverbloom. Then the girl gets returned to normal over the course of a week or so, except her breasts never grow back. Lots of teasing fun to be had by the sister, and maybe the punishers, too.

It's kind of similar to one of my favorite unfinished stories, Law of the Land by Greinskyn (http://thechangingmirror.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=153). I like to imagine that story ends with the girl getting returned to normal when her punishment ends, except "normal" is now an a-cup. (Actually, less than that...in my version, one of the "punishments" she fails to read in the contract is a decrease in breast size when she lies or teases someone.)

Oh, and as an aside: if people like BodyMod Inc., feel free to write it into your own story. Here's my idea about that: BodyMod Inc. is actually staffed by wizards, not scientists, but their marketing department convinced management that science sells better than magic.

Idea #2: A Small Predicament

I do love a good predicament. You know what I mean: a girl fighting a (hopefully losing) battle to preserve her good looks. Some of the game show-themed stories have elements of this, except that I like the transformations to be slow and humiliating, rather than over the course of a game show. Extra credit if, despite her best effort, her friends and family notice and make catty comments.

So this idea follows quite naturally from that: predicament boob shrinking. Now combine that with another favorite of mine, orgasm denial, and you get: you lose a little of your breasts every time you cum! Now this is my personal kink, but it works just as well with other predicaments. Maybe she has to press a button every hour, on the hour to prevent it. (Sleeping could get pretty rough!) Or maybe she needs to ingest semen once a day (there's a nice cock sucking training story in there).

And here's a variation: two girls, struggling against each other to keep their boobs. Tainted Sins had a fast version of this in The Hassles of Babysitting (http://thechangingmirror.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2394). The winner got all the breasts in that one, but it doesn't have to be that way. Maybe the winner has to do something to her body to win that's so awful you'd almost consider her the loser.

Idea #3: Card Game

This isn't really a new idea, but it never gets old. I like the idea of two (or more) girls, hopefully rivals, who play a magical transformation card game. My story Revenge! (http://www.mcstories.com/RevengeIggy/RevengeIggy.html) skirted this territory, although it was more of a Jumanji clone. Usually people don't put too much thought into the rules, which to me detracts from it for some reason. Here's my version.

I'd like to see a game with rounds, where each round has progressively more punishing cards. Maybe the first round is a simple stripping round, with the possibility of permanently losing the ability of wearing some article if a certain card is played. All the way up to the really big, risky round at the end. The winner gets restored to normal and maybe gets some other reward as well. Or maybe nobody gets restored, which is why people almost never play the upper rounds. The players could be given the option to quit at the end of every round, although they have to suffer some penalty for doing so.

I'd love some rules that allow for surprises. Something like:

---------------------------------------

Carrie laid down her last card, the very last of the round: transfer. "I'm transfering my Missing A Cup curse to Sarah. And That's it, I quit!" Carrie as smiled as her shirt tented back out, and Sarah's deflated. But her smile faltered as she saw the smirk on her rival's face.

"And I play 'I'm Rubber'!" she gloated, placing the card down.

"You can't do that," Carrie said confusedly. "The game's over." She picked up the card and read the text.

I'm Rubber
Reflect the effect of the previous card to the owner, and double the effect.
Cheap Shot: Can be played immediately after the game ends.

Carrie saw her shirt deflate once again, and even more than before. Only this time, there was no way to undo it--the game was already over!

---------------------------------------

Not my best writing, but you get the point. I leave you all to imagine the possibilities...which, come to think of it, IS the point. I will probably add to this thread, as those were just the ideas floating on the surface of my cranium. Feel free to add your own--so long as it's okay if any of us takes it and uses it in a story.
Iggy

Re: Iggy's Breast Reduction Festival

Postby resupplied69 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:46 pm

Ah... breast shrinkage. My favourite transformation.

"Neverbloom" has much potential... for revenge. A busty, beautiful high school senior who crosses the wrong girl could suddenly find her prized, perfect 34E boobs changing before her very eyes. :twisted:
resupplied69
Transformation Master

Postby her revenge » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:22 am

I love all these ideas particularly "Neverbloom", great premise!
HR
her revenge
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Adobeman10 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:46 am

You have me intrigued-I started writing a Neverbloom take-off myself. But I find it morphing and changing and now its not even close. I need some help filling in some parts to it-and some proofreading as I am up to at least 16 pages now. Some parts I would need collaboration with someone to help write and fill-in. But its honestly a very interesting story of two girls. One, 19 who is underdeveloped and has a bad relationship with her sister. Her sister Who is very developed and a Hooters waitress and aspiring model, and their Mom a total milf-slightly jealous of her daughter for the attention. 19 year old switches out pills-for sister-as mother takes some pills as well. resulting in a change of the balance of power in the family. Include BR, BE, and Defem.
Adobeman10

Postby Iggy » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:02 pm

I'm glad y'all were interested in my ideas, and especially happy that you found a story in one, Adobeman! I'm not surprised that the idea morphed. In fact, it was my hope that someone would take an idea of mine and make it even better. I'd be happy to proofread it for you and maybe add some bits that are missing. Never tried a collaboration before, but I believe we could make it work. If you would like, I could PM you my email and you could send me what you have.
Iggy

Postby Adobeman10 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:12 pm

Yes please, pm me and I will send you everything I have
Adobeman10

Postby resupplied69 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:49 am

Adobeman10 wrote:You have me intrigued-I started writing a Neverbloom take-off myself. But I find it morphing and changing and now its not even close. I need some help filling in some parts to it-and some proofreading as I am up to at least 16 pages now. Some parts I would need collaboration with someone to help write and fill-in. But its honestly a very interesting story of two girls. One, 19 who is underdeveloped and has a bad relationship with her sister. Her sister Who is very developed and a Hooters waitress and aspiring model, and their Mom a total milf-slightly jealous of her daughter for the attention. 19 year old switches out pills-for sister-as mother takes some pills as well. resulting in a change of the balance of power in the family. Include BR, BE, and Defem.

That sounds an incredible scenario. 'Aspiring model'? Heh heh. I'm more than happy to read and collaborate. PM me.
resupplied69
Transformation Master

Postby Iggy » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:30 pm

Idea #4: The Better Woman

I read a story about "cuckqueaning" some time ago and was immediately smitten by the idea: the young wife who finds herself taking 2nd place to the dominant girl stealing her man. I would love to read a story about a woman who decides it's not enough just to take first place in the relationship--she also finds it sexy to modify the body of the submissive wifey in order to show to the world that she is number one. Forcing her to have a breast reduction is one sure way to show that she is less of a woman.

Wifey doesn't have to have double D's, either. I think it would be great if she were already somewhat self-conscious of her small B's, only to be told that she had to go get them reduced even further. The domme might even force her to wear training bras to emphasize her status in the relationship. Or maybe, she has to wear her old bra, but she has to stuff it with tissues. Then she would look "normal" to the world, even as she knows that all she really has can fit in the training bra she is forced to wear at home.
Iggy

Postby resupplied69 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:39 pm

Cool.

Or what about an aspiring 19 year old big bust model who is hypnotised and convinced that she must have a breast reduction after a jealous rival suggests that hypnosis will help the 19 year old's confidence in front of the camera. Helplessly she submits to the hypnotic suggestion and has a massive breast reduction. She comes round to find out, with the hypnotic suggestion removed, that her incredible 32GGs are now less than a 32B.
resupplied69
Transformation Master

Postby Breast reduction » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:16 am

Iggy wrote:Idea #4: The Better Woman

I read a story about "cuckqueaning" some time ago and was immediately smitten by the idea: the young wife who finds herself taking 2nd place to the dominant girl stealing her man. I would love to read a story about a woman who decides it's not enough just to take first place in the relationship--she also finds it sexy to modify the body of the submissive wifey in order to show to the world that she is number one. Forcing her to have a breast reduction is one sure way to show that she is less of a woman.

Wifey doesn't have to have double D's, either. I think it would be great if she were already somewhat self-conscious of her small B's, only to be told that she had to go get them reduced even further. The domme might even force her to wear training bras to emphasize her status in the relationship. Or maybe, she has to wear her old bra, but she has to stuff it with tissues. Then she would look "normal" to the world, even as she knows that all she really has can fit in the training bra she is forced to wear at home.

I can't wait,do you have this sotry?
Breast reduction

Next

Return to Story Requests/I Will Write Your Story