Iggy's Breast Reduction Festival

Do you have an idea for a story, or are you looking for a story to write. Come here and trade ideas.

Re: Iggy's Breast Reduction Festival

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:02 am

That sounds like very interesting ideas! So what are the conditions of prenup? Is it if she loses 1 cup size? A certain amount of cup sizes? Or if it changes whatsoever in either direction?
ssj3gohan007
Transformation Grand Master

Postby allthosecurves » Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:43 am

resupplied69 wrote:Let's raise the stakes here.

Let's say Katy is a beautiful girl with perfect 32GGs. She's 25.

But back in High School, as her incredible development was taking place, she's cocky, bitchy and mean, including to a girl in her Sophomore year who she stole the boyfriend of. The girl finds a spell or curse, but thinks it doesn't work. What she doesn't realize is that the curse had a five year time delay on it.

Fast forward five years and Katy has matured, is kind hearted and has a burgeoning career as an influencer, swimwear designer and model. She's dating a super rich guy, living a dream life. But it's all because of her breasts.

The day after the super rich guy proposes marriage to her, the time delay counts to zero. There's a pre-nup. It mentions her bra size.

Katy's dream is about to become a nightmare.

Oh, I like the stolen boyfriend idea!

When you mentioned the stolen boyfriend, time delay, and marriage proposal, that also struck me as an alternative way for the spell to finally activate after years of being dormant.

Perhaps the flat chested nerd unknowingly cast the spell in a way that it only activates once Katy is engaged to be married. So it's not a coincidence that it happens right after he proposed to her. This ensures that she will feel the inevitable romantic heartbreak as she is forced to come to the realization that he only fell in love with her because of her large breasts. He's a good man, but without her massive mammaries, he's going to fall in love with someone else. And it's going to make her jealous.

While the shrinking starts the moment he proposes to her, she has to relentlessly fend off busty women from flirting with him non-stop. The power dynamics are shifting. Her burgeoning career as an influencer, swimwear designer, and model is in serious trouble as some of her fans are starting to point out that her breasts are not as large as she claims them to be. In fact, as time goes on, they can clearly point out some instances where it's obvious she's padding them with something.

Even worse, she's really concerned when her husband-to-be insists that the nerd, now with Katy's massive mammaries, be one of her bridesmaids or maid of honor.

Perhaps it all comes to a conclusion at her wedding. As her boobs continue to shrink, her barely A-cup breasts are now swimming in the bust of her beautiful wedding dress that was meant to hold those 32GGs. Her beautiful wedding dress is mocking her. She panics and has to fill the bust of her wedding dress with kleenex, water balloons, or socks.

Wedding drama ensues as the nerd shows everyone that Katy is actually nearly flat-chested. The pre-nup is in effect. It's also revealed that her hubby-to-be has fallen in love with the nerd. The nerd who coincidentally has Katy's large breasts!

Just some potential ideas on where it could go. I would love to hear more suggestions, plot points, and story ideas!
allthosecurves
Transformation Master

Postby Joeshmoe55678 » Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:31 am

A good story could be something like a flat chested woman who has to work two jobs to make ends meet. She’s jealous of her friend who makes 6 figures just because she shows off her big, natural breasts on a cam service and lords her cup size over her. She then volunteers to rub lotions on her friends big tits, live on cam to turn people on. What her friend doesn’t know is she is only going to use breast shrinking cream to make her FF breasts disappear for good.
Joeshmoe55678

Postby allthosecurves » Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:26 pm

Another idea...feel free to borrow any or all elements below if they inspire you.

Use Them or Lose Them

A cute, petite, booksmart college student with a wonderful, handsome boyfriend is filled with regret after she complains about her big boob problems, particularly about the relentless interest she receives from guys just because she has big boobs on short, slim, and petite body. A cute nerd with a busty petite body type.

When someone overhears her dramatic complaints, she learns that her large natural breasts are going to be magically transferred to someone else who would happily use them to their full potential after she's taken them for granted.

The only way she will be able to keep her large breasts (and not risk losing her breast-obsessed boyfriend, who does genuinely love her) is if she finally gives them the attention they truly deserve: wearing low-cup tops, tight dresses, blouses that are a size too small, and sexy bikinis that hug her large breasts. The curse needs to her finally dress in outfits that allow everyone to appreciate the impressive weight, shape, and size of her huge rack.

She is forced with a decision: either voluntarily start taking action to make her jugs a major part of her identity and personality (even if it's just through jokes and self-deprecation) or they will be magically transferred to someone else who would happily use them to their full potential. The spell will ensure it will be someone close to her to maximize the jealousy she'll inevitably experience, witnessing *her* boobs being appreciated on someone else's body.

The dark curse thrives on jealousy. Perhaps it's chooses someone who's popular, a rival of hers, who would enthusiastically embrace inheriting the petite nerd's big boobs. A beautiful girl who might also be interested seducing her loyal boyfriend, using the very breasts the nerd was complaining about. Learning that she took her best assets for granted as her boyfriend dates and falls in love with the popular girl... with her big boobs.

====================

It could also be fun the flip the roles/archetypes or use other ones (e.g. the popular girl's big boobs go to a petite flat-chested nerd instead; or maybe they go to a slender pale goth girl).
allthosecurves
Transformation Master

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:30 pm

Sounds like it could be a very sexy story! :)
ssj3gohan007

Postby allthosecurves » Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:53 pm

ssj3gohan007 wrote:Sounds like it could be a very sexy story! :)

Thanks! :)
allthosecurves
Transformation Master

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Sun Sep 10, 2023 8:36 pm

You are most welcome, my friend! It's my pleasure! :)
ssj3gohan007

Postby craig446 » Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:29 pm

allthosecurves wrote:Another idea...feel free to borrow any or all elements below if they inspire you.

Use Them or Lose Them

A cute, petite, booksmart college student with a wonderful, .........

This sound incredible. I wish somebody could write these. So many great ideas for stories in this thread.
craig446

Postby jpmatrix » Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:35 pm

ssj3gohan007 wrote:
allthosecurves wrote:I think it would be quite interesting to read a breast reduction from the boyfriend's point of view. You could have a lot fun playing with the boyfriend's "selfish" desires for women with large breasts and the panic that would ensue as his girlfriend's breasts shrink. :)

Have we ever had a story like that?

For example:

• A boyfriend is devastated when his girlfriend's breasts shrink and nobody, except him, seems to remember her being naturally blessed with large breasts. He needs to find out who's responsible for it and reverse the effects!

Also the part about the girlfriend shrinking but the boyfriend is the only one who remembers her having big boobs reminds me of a funny video I once saw that featured Mr. Feeny from Boy Meets World, I believe it was called: Ghost Tits

Finally, and with some AI help, I've decided to debut as a writer with a story vagely inspired in Ghost tits. In the coming days I hope I'll submit the firsts chapters
jpmatrix

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:38 pm

Looking forward to it! :)
ssj3gohan007

PreviousNext

Return to Story Requests/I Will Write Your Story