Bully in Protagonist's Girlfriend's Body (TG)

Do you have an idea for a story, or are you looking for a story to write. Come here and trade ideas.

Bully in Protagonist's Girlfriend's Body (TG)

Postby allthosecurves » Sat Aug 05, 2023 6:05 am

I saw this comic and found it to be a very interesting premise: https://www.deviantart.com/swaptingz/ar ... -877666153

Are there any stories where a male protagonist's bully, rival, or friend swaps into his "goody two shoes" girlfriend or wife?

The antagonist, now in the girlfriend's body, still mockingly "sweet" in some ways yet also talking and acting like a guy? Playing up the tiny sweet girlfriend role yet also naughtier and more dominant than the girlfriend ever was because it's a guy in a girl's body?

Using the girlfriend's beauty, sweet personality, and goody two shoes reputation to manipulate the protagonist and the opinions of others. Doing things to the protagonist to subtly humiliate him, both in public and in the bedroom? The protagonist confused and turned on as he's teased, dominated, and humiliated in playful ways by the bully in his "sweet" petite girlfriend's body?

Or perhaps you could have a story like this where the protagonist transforms his bully into a short, petite, beautiful girl, thinking it will reverse their roles and teach the bully a lesson. Except, the bully is still able to dominate and humiliate the protagonist as a hot girl, despite being physically weaker?

I'm curious if anyone else is interested in this kind of story.
allthosecurves
Transformation Master

Return to Story Requests/I Will Write Your Story