Idea list - help yourself!

Do you have an idea for a story, or are you looking for a story to write. Come here and trade ideas.

Idea list - help yourself!

Postby GraceFairway6 » Fri May 19, 2023 1:42 pm

Hey everyone,

I'm in a writing frame of mind, and working on some new material (to hopefully come out in the next few days)! However, while I've been working, I've been coming up with lots of ideas and propts- far too many for me to possibly write, so I thought I'd put some of them down (obviously, these are more inclined towards the kind of stories I like, but don't be limited if you want them). Sorry some are barely anything - blame my notetaking!

Help yourself, change and tweak them - if they spark an idea for you, I'm very happy!

A bodyguard and their client switch places so the client can have some fun

Celebrities have secret lookalikes to test outfits, styles (is the person forced to be a lookalike? or does the looklike take over?)

A mysterious item in the wardrobe leads to a bit of fun

Smug counsellor swaps live with poor person for a while to prove a point - 'if it's so easy, why don't you do it?'

A housesitter decides to live the owner's life a little while they're on holiday

A person moves into a new house, and is surprised to find a lot of clothes and other things left behind - waste not, want not!

An actor's method-acting prep gets a little too realistic

Dressing as a hooker is great for a costume party - less so on the walk home...

An undercover police officer gets in too deep

A woman discovers an old friend has become a prostitute - she's judgemental until circumstances force her hand

Her personality is rewritten (via hypnosis? magic?) - she becomes something she hates?
GraceFairway6
Transformation Grand Master

Re: Idea list - help yourself!

Postby obviousagent » Sat May 20, 2023 8:19 am

Well I think all of those ideas are ripe for the writing but you could combine two, the ones that instantly jumped out were the undercover cop and the clothes left in an address. She moves into the run down flat for a surveillance operation finds the clothes left behind, all trashy and skimpy and can't resist trying them on. Over the course of the job she begins to see the flat and clothes as hers, slowly becoming it's newest resident.... or slipping into the shoes and life of the previous resident. An older woman who strips for a living?
obviousagent

Re: Idea list - help yourself!

Postby brightsun21 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:38 am

Love the smug councillor idea, the clothes left in wardrobe reminds me of this story https://mcstories.com/OldCollegeAve/index.html
brightsun21
Transformation Master

Return to Story Requests/I Will Write Your Story