Tg ap, reality change story "revenge of the ex friend" style

Do you have an idea for a story, or are you looking for a story to write. Come here and trade ideas.

Tg ap, reality change story "revenge of the ex friend" style

Postby Daguss » Sat Jun 10, 2023 1:32 am

I would love to see a version of the "revenge of the ex friend" thread from the interactives, that not only changes the guy into an older woman, but also changes his girlfriend into the antagonist's girlfriend, in a way where both are aware of the change, but the girlfriend is unable to resist having sex with her new boyfriend.

All while slowly changing her into her former boyfriend's daughter.
Daguss
Transformation Master

Re: Tg ap, reality change story "revenge of the ex friend" s

Postby allthosecurves » Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:54 am

That is a really great story idea! I hope there's an author out there who will be inspired by it.

There's multiple layers of humiliation that could be explored:

• going from a fit attractive man who's in his prime to becoming an older woman who's still pretty but past-her-prime (my personal preference would be mid-to-late 40s)
  • dealing with her motherly curves/figure, which are hard to hide and still attract attention from men even when she wears conservative, classy clothing
  • sexy imperfections that annoy her and make her embarrassed that men lust after (soft, heavy breasts with stretch marks, relatively slim waist contrasted with wide hips/thick thighs/pear-shaped bottom, soft feminine curves that bounce and jiggle that make it impossible for her to work out and be athletic like she the way she used to)
  • unwanted changes to "her" sexual needs/preferences when she resists and tries to rescue her girlfriend
  • feeling helpless as she watches her girlfriend (now her adult "daughter") becoming the antagonist's girlfriend
  • becoming jealous of their romantic relationship, sexual chemistry, and age (the age she used to be), even though she knows it's only happening because of the curse/reality changes.
  • etc.
Is there anything specific you want to read in such a story?

I would love to know if there are any stories like this!
allthosecurves
Transformation Master

Postby Daguss » Sun Jun 11, 2023 12:19 pm

I also liked the idea from the interactives, that would slowly change the girlfriend, the longer the main character went without having someone cum inside him.

Would maybe be cool to see as the girlfriend watches as she is slowly sluttified, piece by piece, loosing her Respectable position in a job, and slowly working her way back down to secretary, then, intern, and ending with her working in a strip club, as her clothes and body change with her.

And maybe the wind up getting one over on the bad guy, and leave him transformed, but the now mom and daughter are not able to put everything back at the end, but wind up carving out a nice life anyways.
Daguss
Transformation Master

Postby Daguss » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:53 am

At this point I'm willing to consider paying someone to write this, if anyone is up to it.
Daguss
Transformation Master

Return to Story Requests/I Will Write Your Story