Fast Food Fatty Redux Complete (TG,WG)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Fast Food Fatty Redux Complete (TG,WG)

Postby Nelo » Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:27 pm

(I got together with Inthecourt and we worked on finishing this story together. I reposted the beginning of the story with his permission along with his parts in the second half.)

Money was money, right? Jake stared at the fast food establishment that he was currently employed by with a bit of disdain. Sure, it was just for the summer, and sure, he wouldn't even be working that many hours, but it was still a bit of a bummer. Most of his friends were well off enough that they wouldn't need to work at all during the summer, which only served to bum him out even more. Jake shook his head and stepped out of his car. Why was he feeling sorry for himself? It wasn't uncommon for people to have to work fast food jobs during the summer, especially a college student like himself. Besides, he'd have a little walking around money, which he could definitely use.

McChubbies.

That was the sign above this decently maintained restaurant. One of those fast food chains that was slowly taking over the East Coast. He didn't really like their food, though he'd eaten there a handful of times when no better options were available. Of course, it wasn't really his style. He wasn't a health nut, constantly bragging about his chiseled physique and strict workout regimen, but he cared about how he looked, and secretly judged those who seemed to eat as they pleased and neglected physical activity. He sighed- that was probably the type of person he'd often be serving at McChubbies. This was to be his third day on the job, and if his last two days were a proper indication, the job wasn't very demanding, but it was often boring. Jake slipped on his McChubbies cap, which had the McChubbies logo on the front of it, a kid with chubby cheeks smiling atop the word "McChubbies," written in bold, yellow type.

"Day three," murmured Jake as he pushed the doors of the restaurant open, "Here we go."

It was a little busier than he had guessed it would be. Perhaps it was the light drizzle that had started about an hour into his shift, but the drive-thru was absolutely packed, and he just happened to be working it today, along with Lisa, a girl who had been working there for a little over a month.

"Is it usually this busy?" asked Jake as he stuffed a hamburger and a large order of fries into a paper bag and took two large steps toward the window, where a man on his lunch break was waiting. Lisa took a second before responding, as she was also about to complete an order.

"Not usually," she admitted, "But it's not completely unheard of. We've dealt with worse."

Lisa was a college student, just like Jake, but she was a year older than him. They had actually gone to the same high school, but they had never really talked when they were there, as she was a year ahead of him and ran with a completely different group of kids. Still they had worked together both of Jake's previous days, and they had been getting along just fine so far. Lisa was cute, a short 5 foot 2, and weighed in at 105 pounds, with just a little bit of curve to her. Jake had considered making a move, but feared making the workplace environment awkward for either one of them, so he just tossed that idea. The lunch rush finally started to slow down, and Isaac could take a second to just chill with Lisa.

"So you aren't taking any summer classes, huh?" asked Jake as he leaned up against a wall and talked to Lisa. He liked that he was a good deal taller than her. Not being very tall himself, at a fairly short 5 foot 7, 140 pounds, he felt comfortable looking down at a girl who was a good few inches shorter than him.

"Nah, I'm nearly working full-time here at McChubbies," she said with a frown, "Or as close to full-time as these assholes will schedule me. I really need the cash. You?"

"Pretty much the same, but they haven't scheduled me for that many hours," responded Jake as a car pulled up to the drive thru. Jake handled the customer, a woman ordering for her family, and then returned to Lisa.

"What do you think of Jessica?" asked Lisa as she crossed over to one of the food preparation tables and started wiping it down with a damp towel.

"Oh, the boss?" asked Jake, scratching his chin and turning his eyes up a bit, as if he was looking for inspiration, "She seems alright."

"She can be a total fat cunt," said Lisa, rather quietly.

Jake could only laugh at her bluntness. However, Lisa's countenance remained surprisingly serious.

"Just don't let her hear you talking shit about her, or slacking off," said Lisa, "She nearly ripped my head off my first week here because I messed up an order."

"Aw, come on," said Jake, searching Lisa's eyes, trying to make sure she was being completely honest.'

Lisa remained silent.

"I'm serious. Luckily, she mostly just stays in the office."

Jake looked over at the door on the other end of the restaurant. She was right, he had seen Jessica walk in there 5 hours ago and she hadn't walked out since, or maybe she did, but he was just to busy dealing with the rush. Jessica didn't seem all that bad, but maybe he only thought that because he hadn't dealt with her too much.

"You can take your break, if you want-" said Lisa as she looked through the window, "I'll hold down the fort for now. I think Lee is taking his break out back too. You should talk to him, he's a nice guy."

There was only one other person working the back right now, another girl around Lisa and Isaac's age, but she mostly kept to herself.

"Alright, I'll be back in a bit," said Jake, rather eager to go on break. Usually, he would get some food, but right now he wasn't even that hungry.

Jake found Lee hanging out next to a dumpster, and he could immediately tell that he was going to like this guy. Lee was nonchalantly taking a hit of a joint when Isaac walked up to him, his eyes already a bit red and his mouth prone to smiling.

"What's up man?" asked Lee as he held out the joint to Jake, "You're Jake, right?"

Jake eyed the joint cautiously for a second, and then nabbed it out of Lee's hand.

"Yeah, you're Lee?"

Lee simply nodded and smiled. Jake took a long drag of the joint and held the smoke in a bit, then released it into the air. It had been a while since he had smoked this stuff, and he was already feeling a bit light-headed after his hit. Jake handed the joint back with a cough, and Lee took it with a smile.

"How you liked the job so far?" asked Lee.

"It's uh-" Jake laughed, "It's alright, I guess. Work is work, ya know?"

Lee nodded, "Definitely man, definitely."

They passed the joint back and forth between each other, but Jake only took small hits from now on, fearing he'd be too high when he got back to work.

"So how you feel about Jessica?" asked Lee as he dumped the roach underfoot, squashed it, and then tossed it in the trash.

"Well," said Jake, leaning up against the wall and looking back up at the sky, "I didn't think much of her, but Lisa told me she can be a total bitch."

"She was right," mused Lee, "As she usually is. She can be a complete bitch-that fatass."

Jake merely laughed.

"Anyway dude," said Lee, we should be heading back inside, "Duty calls and shit."

Jake laughed once more, hoping the rest of the day would be laid back so he could enjoy a bit more talking with Lisa.

He was completely wrong. While there were only a few customers trickling in here and there, one woman seemed to have it out for Lisa. It seemed Lisa had messed up her order, and the woman was doing everything short of jumping over the front counter to let Lisa know how displeased she was.

"I should've fucking known better," said the woman with a glint of pure rage in her brown eye, "Only a dumb ass would work in fast food, and how could I expect a dumb ass to get a simple fucking order right?"

Lisa was maintaining her cool, but it was obvious that she was just about ready to give this woman a piece of her mind. Lisa gripped the counter, seemingly anchoring herself down, and maintained a level voice as she dealt with the obnoxious woman.

"Ma'm," she said, gritting her teeth, "If you could just tell me what you wan-"

"I want to speak with a manager. NOW!"

Jake was half surprised that a woman Jessica's size could move so quickly or remain unnoticed until she was at the counter, yet she seemingly appeared out of nowhere to deal with the issue. The woman was seemingly calmed by Jessica's presence, and she was able to solve the woman's problem with relative ease. Once the customer was gone, Jessica led Lisa to the back.

"Are you fucking kidding me, LISA?" asked Jessica, her pear shaped- 275 pound body jiggling as she emphasized Lisa's name, "Did you really mess up such a simple order?"

"It could've happened to anyo-"

"She was right, you know. You're an idiot."

Lisa merely looked down, utterly humiliated by her boss.

"Hey, lay off her," said Jake, emerging from behind the fridge.

"Shut up," said Jessica, raising her finger at him, "Or I'll fire the both of you so quickly-"

"Don't be such a fat bitch," said Jake, a little past insulted when this woman had threatened to fire him so easily.

Jessica was nearly tomato red.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL ME?"

Lisa looked at Jake, pleading with her eyes for him to back off. Lee stared from a corner, his red eyes wide with apprehension. Jake wasn't ready to back down.

"You're acting like a fat bitch," said Jake simply, "Just cause this place turned you into a whale doesn't mean you have to ruin working here for the rest of us."

"A whale!?"

"Yeah."

Jessica seemed like she was about to blow her top, but, in an action that was creepier than Jake had anticipated, she merely smiled.

"Maybe you're right," she said with a smile, "I should ease off her."

Jake felt pride welling in his chest, as if he had just saved a damsel in distress from the clutches of an evil witch.

"But I implore you to watch out as well," she said, turning around and putting her massive rear end on display as she walked back to this office, "This place can turn anyone into a fat bitch."

Lisa turned to Jake with a smile, and Lee silently cheered for him from the back. Still, there was something very ominous about what Jessica had said, and particularly about how she said it, that left Jake uneasy.
Jake, Lisa and Lee pretty much closed the store together that night. The store slowed down, so Jake was pretty much free to chat with Lisa and Lee as much as he wanted, though he couldn't help but feel a bit freaked out by what Jessica had said, and particularly how she had said it. There was a certain conviction in what she had said, a sort of insanity that just seemed very off to him, and he couldn't really shake the feeling that something was really wrong with her. Jessica didn't even leave her office as Jake and his friends closed down the store, which was fine with them. Considering her girth, she probably would've just slowed them down as they rushed by each other, trying to get the store closed as quickly as possible. At about 11 pm, the store was ready for closing, and Jake, Lisa and Lee exited the store together. Lee made a bee-line for his rather beat-up motorcycle, but not before saying goodbye to Jake and Lisa.

Jake and Lisa had actually parked fairly close to each other, so they walked through the parking lot together.

"I really appreciate you standing up for me," said Lisa as she reached her car and opened the door.

"Don't even mention it," said Jake honestly, "That bitch was way out of line- you and Lee were totally right about her."

Lisa smiled and nodded.

"Still, she kind of freaked me out."

"Yeah," admitted Lisa, "Something seemed really off about her to me too."

"Right?!"

"But I don't think you have anything to worry about, just go home and get a good night's rest."

Jake shrugged and nodded, then entered his car and drove off. He was tired, not incredibly so, but just enough that he had barely opened the door to his house when he was already sound asleep on his bed. He awoke around 8 am the next day after a night of strange dreams that he couldn't quite remember, though he had the oddest feeling that they revolved around McChubbies and particularly his confrontation with Jessica. He stayed in his bed for half an hour, considering what he would do with his day off, before getting up for breakfast. Once he did, he was greeted with the slightest tightness of his boxers. The change was, however, so minor, that he was able to brush it off without a second thought. He browsed the internet for another half hour before getting a bit of cereal for breakfast, and then a bit more. He was oddly hungry, today- he found. Still, it wasn't completely out of the norm, so he went on with his day as he normally would, until he got a call from McChubbies at about 9:20 am.

"Jake?" he heard a voice on the other end of the line ask, "You there?"

"Yeah," he responded rather simply, "What's up?"

It was Jessica, and it seemed she wasn't really angry about what had gone down between them yesterday. Hopefully, all that nastiness would now be water under the bridge.

"Lee called in and said he couldn't come in for his shift today," she said, "And we're a bit short-staffed."

Jake nearly groaned out loud, but he managed to not vocalize his discontent.

"Oh?"

"Yeah," said Jessica, "And I was wondering if you could come in for him today, I could REALLY use your help today."

Jake paused momentarily. This was his day off, of course. He had looked forward to do just about nothing today, but he could also use the money that came from a few extra hours.

"Uh, I dunno-"

"Please, Jake," began Jessica, a hint of sincerity in her voice, "I'm low on options and I'd really appreciate it."

"Oh, alright," conceded Jake, "When do you need me in?"

"Is 12 good?"

Jake was a little bummed that he wouldn't be able to spend the day relaxing, as he had planned. In fact, the prospect of a full day of doing nothing was the only thing that had kept him going yesterday, but his sense of duty had gotten the best of him- even if it was just some shit job. After putting away the cereal box, the gallon of milk, and his bowl, Jake headed toward the bathroom. Again, he was met with an unfamiliar constriction by his boxers, so he decided to weigh himself.

143. Okay, that was maybe a bit higher than what he was used to, but not the kind of thing that a big meal or a little constipation couldn't account for. Perhaps it was best he kept better tabs on what he ate from now on, but surely this was no cause for alarm. After a quick shower and shit, as well as toweling himself off, Jake decided to weigh himself one more time, just to see if that bowel movement would make a difference.

144? Now that was weird. Typically, taking a dump could mean losing a pound or two, yet somehow he had gained one? Maybe he hadn't dried his hair off as well as he should have, he mused as he made his way to his dresser.

Yeah, that was probably it. The trend of slightly tighter clothes was starting to become all the more apparent as he put on his McChubbies uniform. The change was not readily perceived, but it was something that he could undeniably feel. All things considered, his clothes just felt a little uncomfortable, but the words Jessica had spoken to him yesterday started to ring in his head as he put on his socks and shoes.

"A fat bitch?" asked Jake aloud as he studied himself in the mirror. All he could do was laugh. Even if he had gained a little weight, he was still a far cry from fat. Again, he made a mental note of watching what he ate more carefully, even though he really felt like he hadn't changed his diet at all since he had started working at this fast food establishment. At 11:40, Jake hopped into his beat up sedan and made the short commute to McChubbies, with just a bit of anxiety hanging heavy over him.

Today, Jake found himself working with two people he had never worked with before. There was June, a rather thick girl who was nice, but just a tad too talkative and annoying, and Carlos, an older man who kept to himself but did all of his work as if he was a man possessed. The day moved rather slowly, and Jake couldn't help but feel as if his pants were just a little tighter with every passing hour, but the first 3 hours of his shift came and went without much worthy of note occurring.

"Thirty-five pounds!" concluded June with a mild slap to her own belly, which absorbed the hit fairly well and converted the energy into ripples across its surface. She had been talking about her own weight gain working at McChubbies in the past 6 months. Some parts of her story were sounding oddly familiar to Jake- first noticing something was different when you tried putting on your clothes, seeing you had gained a few pounds and assured yourself it wasn't due to any lifestyle change you had made. After that, their stories were fairly different, or at least, Jake's remained unwritten and his future remained cloudy. However, June did admit that she had stopped working out entirely and used her McChubbies discount and free meal nearly every day, so that explained the pudginess of the girl that Jake now examined.

"Thirty five pounds, huh?" asked Jake, hardly paying attention at this point as he handed a customer who had driven up to the drive thru their order.

"35 whole pounds-" she lamented and nodded, "It's been rough, but I'm also on a bad knee, so my doctor says I'm still not even ready to work out."

"That sucks."

Their conversation fizzled out after that, as they handled a wave of customers through the drive thru like a pair of pros. They complemented each other well, and though this was only their first time working together, they worked as if the other was an extension of the self. This continued for a half hour, all the while Jake trying his best to believe that his pants weren't growing noticeably tighter and more uncomfortable- that it was all in his head.

Finally, he could take the growing pressure he felt in his lower body no more, and turned to June.

"I'm gonna take my break, cool?"

She nodded, seeing that the work-flow had lessened, so Jake clocked out and first headed to the bathroom.

At first glance, he looked exactly the same when he looked in the mirror. Still reasonably thin, that was still his face and his shirt fit him more or less the same. However, if he really looked at himself, some differences became apparent. For starters, he just seemed fuller, less angular. His face was perhaps just a smidgen softer, but that was probably only something he could pick up on. Pulling up his shirt out where it was tucked into his pants revealed an even more troublesome sight. He had abs. Well- he had them at some point. Now, his midsection wasn't really soft or fat, but it was definitely less defined. With his shirt on, no one would notice, but anyone who had actually seen him with his shirt off before all this strange stuff had started happening would know he had changed. Stepping back from the mirror revealed the greatest change of all. His pants were visibly tight around his rear- which had no doubt grown considerably. He was still within the range of normal weight, but he could see that his butt was a bit over-sized for someone with his body type. Hell- his thighs seemed a bit fuller too, which didn't help with the weird look he had now developed below the belt. Something really strange was going on. He must be sick-bloating up for some reason or another, or perhaps even experiencing some swelling. There was no way this was just weight gain- it was way too quick!

Jake shook his head and headed for a urinal, where he undid his pants, which came as a major relief, and took a quick piss. Water retention, maybe? He ran a hand over his rear- it seemed softer. Could retaining water do that? He wasn't sure. After shaking the bit of piss that always seemed to stay behind off, he slid his member back into his underwear, which was starting to constrict him a bit as well, and started to get his pants back on.

He started. Of course, finishing the task proved way harder than it had just this morning- and he hadn't even eaten anything!

"What-the-hell-is-wrong-with-me! There ya go!" he asked, hopping with each word and struggling to fit into his pants, an entirely new exercise for him. Finally, he did it. Now, there was something he just had to check, so he exited the restaurant and walked to the pharmacy on the other side of the shopping center he was in. He was pretty sure they had a scale in there.

"This thing is broken, right?" asked Jake, looking down at the number in disbelief. It had to be. There was no way this machine was reading out the correct weight.

"No, we just had her fixed," said an old man behind the counter, "I checked a few hours ago myself, she's calibrated perfectly."

Jake nearly screamed inside of his head, thanked the old man, and walked outside. The number was too high- way too high. It had to be wrong.

How in the world did he weigh 153 pounds? Well his pants were unbearably tight, so that number was starting to make more sense, but how did he gain that much weight in a day without eating anything outside of breakfast. Speaking of that, he was pretty hungry, but he had to get to the bottom of what was going on before he even put a single piece of food in his mouth. Jake re-entered the kitchen, where June was handing a mother at the drive-thru her order, but she had dropped the straws on the floor beside here. Jake sighed, seeing she hadn't noticed this, and went over to help her.

Bending over was harder than he had predicted thanks to the tight pants he was now sporting. He reached down for the straws, not even sure how the pants were taking the strain. He decided they were probably pretty good pants, and then he got his hands on the straw- the pressure around his lower body reaching a high.

-RIIIIP!-

No. No. No. The pants weren't nearly as good as he had thought, it seemed. They had torn at his rear in what must've been the single loudest pant tearing incident in all of human history. Jake merely looked up in shock, as June looked down at him, her own jaw dropped. Jake handed her the straws and quickly stood up, his rear facing away from her. June took the straws and stuffed them into the bag, then turned back to the family. Right as she did so, Jake felt a hand on his shoulder. Turning around, he saw it was Jessica. It was kind of weird to see her out on the floor, as she mostly stuck to her office, but here she was.

"Come with me," she said looking at Jake's rear, "I think I can help."

Jake stood in Jessica's office for only the second time since she had told him that he had gotten the job. Now, she was quickly looking through some uniforms the store had in stock.

"These might be a bit big," she said, handing him a size 34 waist pair of pants, "But the belt should help keep them up."

"Th-thanks," said Jake, too shocked by all that was going on. There was no way he could fit into a 34- it was way too big for him, even with a belt.

"By the way," Jake, began Jessica as she sat down, "Have you been feeling alright?"

Jessica looked him up and down with a knowing eye. Jake was clothed, but he had never felt so utterly naked in all of his life. He didn't even form a response to her question, so she pressed on.

"You seem different," she said with a smile, "I can't quite put my finger on it!"

Jake simply shrugged, "Uh- I dunno."

Great answer, genius- he murmured inwardly, but Jessica continued.

"Bloated, maybe?"

Jake could feel his cheeks reddening, "Uh, maybe a bit."

Jessica groaned. Jake didn't know what to make of this, so he simply let her speak her mind.

"Ugh," she said, "You're making this no fun. I cursed you, Jake. Haven't you noticed?"

Jake REALLY didn't know what to make of that.

"You-what?!?"

"I cursed you." she explained, "I'm a witch."

"A witch?" asked Jake with a bit of a smirk, "Are you messin' with me right now?"

Jake's obliviousness was starting to get on Jessica's nerves. She had always been known to have quite the temper.

"Yes!" she responded angrily, "A witch! Haven't you noticed you're getting fatter, you idiot?"

"Oh-"

"Yes," she said smiling, seeing that Jake now got it, "I cursed you. And not just any simple curse, its a mass shift curse."

"Mass shift?" asked Jake rather loudly. It was now his turn to be angry.

"Yeah, she said smiling, "Pretty fun one, actually. All that fat you've gained?"

"Uhuh?"

She pulled up her shirt and slapped her fat belly, "All of that is coming from me! Yup, soon enough only one of us will be a fat bitch- and it won't be me!"

Jake's world was spinning. If he was understanding this correctly, and he wagered he was, Jessica had somehow used magic to curse him- and she was transferring her fat into him!

"Y-you can't do this!" he said, "H-how? I quit!"

"You don't want to do that," said Jessica, "I'll remind you that you signed some paperwork when you were hired here- and you may have noticed that you signed some paperwork. I slipped one of my own contracts in there, so whatever you do, the curse stays. If you stay on with us, I may try to help you once the weight is done transferring, but no earlier than that."

"I- how is this possible!?" questioned Jake uselessly, "You can't do this to me!"

"And yet," said Jessica, reveling in her victory, "I already have."

"What will people think when I gain weight so quickly? Surely, everyone will know that something is wrong."

"That's one of the best parts. I've made it so that they will know you've changed, that you're gaining weight, but they'll just chalk it up to your poor dietary choices and lack of exercise, even if you're gaining weigh too fast. Magic has a way of muddling the mind. Only you and I will know that what's going on is physically impossible at the speed at which it is happening- impossible if not for magic."

Jake couldn't believe this. He wasn't sure what to do, and was half considering physically assaulting Jessica, but if she was capable of doing this to him, then she was capable of quite a bit more. Seeing the conversation had reached a lull, Jessica spoke up again.

"Well, that seems to be it then," she said with a smile, "Just put on your new pants and get back to work, chubby."
Chubby?

Jake looked in the mirror one last time with his new pants on before returning to work. Chubby? Not yet, perhaps- but he was starting to get dangerously close to that area. He was softer, there was no denying it- a couple extra pounds might move him into the chubby range. He sighed- at least the pants would fit for quite a while. Size 34 was 4 or 5 inches larger than his previous size, so he had some growing to do before these puppies started giving him trouble. He shuddered at the thought. When these pants would be too small for him, as Jessica insisted they would be, he'd be at least chubby, if not full blown fat. However, how loose they were right now more or less hid his gain from most, and Jessica told him that any who picked up on his gain would rationalize it.

"Fucking perfect-" he grumbled as he turned profile in the mirror and saw his butt sticking out a ways. Then there was what Jessica has said about where the fat was coming from. If the fat was coming from Jessica, did that mean it would accumulate the same way it had been on her? The prominence of his rear answered that with a resounding yes. The thought of possessing Jessica's body type nearly made him gag. A pear shaped Jake? The thought was ludicrous, and yet small changes to his physique were telling of things to come.

Returning to work only served to dampen his mood further. As Jessica had said, people would make sense of his gain and changes one way or another.

"You okay, Jake?" asked June as she placed a caring hand on his shoulder.

He simply nodded, crestfallen.

"Well don't worry, it happens to the best of us-" she said, "I remember the same thing happened with my first pair of pants from here. You just have to learn that tightness in the pants can really lead to some embarrassing situations. A little tightness is one thing, but the way those pants were painted on you was asking for trouble."

"I guess-"

"We all gain a few pounds when we start here, so don't worry about it," she said, "I doubt you'll turn out like me. You seem to know how to take care of yourself."

"Yeah," Jake told her, "Yeah you're probably right."

"But honestly," she said as she cleaned up a portion of the kitchen while keeping her eyes on him, "They never should have given you such a small uniform. It's obvious it was too small for you to begin with. Wasn't it?"

"Er..."

"Of course it was!" she nearly shouted, "They just aren't considerate here about that kind of thing. You'd expect Jessica would be, but to me it seems that she could care less about us."

"Right."

June and Jake finished and cleaned up a little later than usual, but they had slowly started becoming more fond of each other, and though Jake didn't like her nearly as much as he liked Lisa, he figured she was a nice enough girl and that it was always better to have more friends than fewer friends.

"Drive safely!" called out June as she rode away in her car and waved at Jake. Jake was almost too hungry to respond to her, though he did manage a wave and a smile.

Once he was home, Jake wrestled with what he had learned today. He was fatter than he was this morning, a good deal fatter- in fact, and that was only going to change for the worse in the time that came. Jessica did mention that she would help him by the time the transfer was finished, but what exactly that meant he didn't know, and that still meant that he would have to grow to Jessica's size in the (days? weeks? he actually wasn't entirely sure how long it would take) that came. Still, what was most pressing right now was how hungry he was. He had barely eaten all day, something that he realized was fairly stupid, but now couldn't ignore. All he had at home was bread, peanut butter, milk, and assorted condiments. Try as he might, he knew that wouldn't be enough to sate his hunger, so he ordered a pizza.

-BUUURP-

Jake was surprised by how easily he had finished off a medium pizza all by himself. He knew he was capable of doing such a thing before all of this started happening, but being able to do it with relative ease now was somewhat troubling. In fact, he only realized what he had done when he was watching TV, reached for another slice of pie, and realized it was gone with a bit of sadness. Still, he was fairly sated now, so he cleaned up the bit of mess he had made.

"Might be getting fatter," he said inwardly, "But no need for me to become a total slob or something."

Jake took a quick shower, doing his best to ignore the new softness he was starting to feel in certain areas, dried up, and then went to bed.

Sleep brought strange dreams, none of which he could fully remember, though he was fairly certain that in one of them he was blowing up like a blue berry like that girl in the Willy Wonka movie. Waking up, he did see some parallels between that girls situation and his own, but he shook it from his mind. The underwear he wore to sleep last night was just a bit tighter, starting to become somewhat uncomfortable even, so he switched them out for some mediums he had accidentally bought a couple of months ago.

"Never thought these would come in handy," he spoke to no one in particular as he held up the slightly larger undergarment. Sliding them on, he realized that they weren't even big for him anymore. They were actually a rather perfect fit, hugging his body but not squeezing it. Making his way to the bathroom, he realized there was just a little bit- just the most miniscule bit of movement- coming from his rear. His ass had acquired a little shake of its own, at least in this underwear. Some pants would likely limit that, at least for a little while.

He sighed, realizing how much of what he thought about his body would only apply for a small amount of time, before a new reality about his weight and his shape would take place. Worst of all, of course, was how little he could do about it!

Looking in the mirror took a bit of courage, but finally he did it. He wasn't hugely different, but without his shirt on, some changes were visible. He was softer, even more so than yesterday. A bit of fat had accumulated around his midsection. It was hardly a huge deal, but it did make him seem all the more out of shape. His chest also seemed less chiseled, though so far it hadn't changed much. Looking up, his arms seemed perhaps a bit bigger, but less cut and carved than they had before. Coming eye to eye with his face, he seemed more or less the same there, perhaps just a bit softer, but not even enough that he felt someone could pick out something was off about him from just his face.

The scale belted out more bad news. He was up to 157 pounds, and if the bmi chart he had looked at some time ago was to be believed, he was only a couple of pounds away from being clinically overweight.

He didn't have to go to work today, but he hardly felt like going out. Still, he figured there was close to no food in his apartment, so he made a few quick buys at the supermarket, most of which weren't very healthy options, and batted down the hatches at home for a day of vegetating, and-more likely than not- growing.

Jake pulled into work the next day at 11 am, his size 34 pants fitting much better now- albeit still being just a bit big. However, they were not hanging off him as they had previously. He cursed the day and night of binge eating and vegetating he had just submit his body to. It seemed the spell saw his change in disposition and action as a catalyst in speeding up the process. After cleaning up his house this morning, he had to come to terms with the fact that he was even heavier than he had been just twenty four hours earlier. The scale seemed to have no issue registering the change, reading out 166 pounds this morning as he stepped on. He had gained over twenty pounds of fat in a matter of days, and it was really starting to do a number on him. He felt slower, softer- and somewhat pathetic. Still, all these musings were futile. In a couple more days, it would only be worse.

The worst part of all of this was that now he would have to face Lisa, a much different man than he had been when he had stood up for her. There was nothing staying in the car could help, though. Jake knew all too well that he was only prolonging the inevitable.

Jake entered McChubbies, punched in- and waited for the worst to happen.

However, it all went on rather smoothly. Lisa said hi to him as she normally would have, smiled, and got to work. As they worked together, she seemed just as as nice as she had been before- if perhaps a bit more curt.

After a couple of hours of working together and a few short conversations about this and that, Jake began to wonder.

"What if she kind of likes me, even with all this new weight?" he asked himself.

It was crazy, he was already kind of chubby. The BMI chart he had checked some time ago would already label him as clinically overweight, though he knew such charts had to be taken with a grain of salt, right?

They spoke more. They laughed. Was she smiling at him? Checking him out? He hated feeling crazy, but the more he thought about it and the more he looked at her, the more sure he was that what he was thinking was true.

What was the point, though? Maybe, just maybe, Lisa still found him alright. How long would that last? One more day, two more days- tops? After that, he was almost sure he would be too fat for her liking. Still, maybe he could work something quick. If the current rate of things was anything to be believed, he would be pretty fat fairly soon, something that would likely limit his sexual outings drastically. There was a chance, however- of getting with Lisa today or maybe tomorrow, a final hurah, if you will. Was it worth it? More importantly, was it possible? Both of these questions festered in Jake's head as he watched her work. Finally, he decided that it was better to know now than to regret the possibilities later.

"Hey Lisa," he began during one of their slow-downs, "I was wondering if I could ask you something-"

"Sure," she replied, "You know you can ask me anything."

He swallowed and tried reading her face. God, he was sure this was easier when he was skinnier.

"I was just wondering if you wanted to do something tonight, maybe grab a bite to eat?"

She paused, and Jake could almost see her fighting the frown off of her face, "You mean- as friends?"

Four words could not sting more. It was clear what she wanted, and more importantly, it was clear what she didn't want. To most, that would have been perfectly clear. However, Jake, still being used to being able to salvage such a situation in a body that was more often considered attractive, decided to go balls out on this one.

"No, not as friends..."

The frown on Lisa's face became visible, and Jake cursed himself inwardly.

"Jake," she began "You know- I'm not looking for anything like that right now... and besides, you aren't really my type."

Was that a jab at his weight? He was pretty sure that was a jab at his weight.

"I don't think we're physically compatible," she continued.

Definite jab at his weight. This bitch! It was because he stood up for her that this was happening to him.

"Alright,that's cool," was all Jake could manage as he returned to work, trying his best to hide the emotional bludgeoning he had just received at the hands of this girl.

Lisa watched him working and frowned once again. She couldn't help but feel sorry for the guy, and he sure was fun and nice. The only problem was that she really didn't find him attractive. He was soft, and seemed out of shape. Face-wise, he was pretty attractive, but it wasn't enough, at least in her view. However, in hopes of saving their friendship and making working together a whole lot less awkward, she tried doing some damage control.

"I do know a girl that might be interested in seeing you tonight, though," she began, placing a hand on Jake's shoulder.

Jake wasn't one for handouts like this, but he was desperate.

"Oh really?" he asked, "Who?"

Lisa smiled, seeing Jake's interest.

"You know June?"

"June?"

"She works here," Lisa explained.

"Oh you mean the chu-" Jake stopped himself mid-sentence. He wasn't in the best shape himself, and he didn't want to seem so judgmental of the girl Lisa was trying to hook him up with.

"Huh?"

"The... charming girl," he says, "Yeah, she's cool."

Truth be told, in Jake's eyes she spoke too much and weighed too much. Still, he was between a hard and a rock place.

"I could set you guys up," said Lisa, leaning up against a table, thinking that her damage control was going all too well, "You interested?"

Jake stopped for a second. June wasn't ugly. She would've probably been cuter than Lisa if she wasn't so chunky. Still, he had never been into those thick girls. How long, however- before even June wasn't into him? Was it better to get some now than regret it later?

Definitely.

"Sure," said Jake with a smile, "I honestly just don't know her very well, and was actually considering asking her out when we last worked together. I was just a bit shy."

"Don't be!" laughed Lisa, "I actually spoke to June about you yesterday, and she says you're really cool!"

Cool? She said he was really cool? God, he hoped he didn't regret this.

Lisa set up a date between her two overweight employees, her face beaming the whole while. It was easy enough. June actually seemed pretty into Jake, and Jake was willing to settle for June- so it all went over well.

"You're supposed to pick her up tonight at 9:00 PM at this address," said Lisa as she handed him a sliver of paper, "Don't be late- and no need to thank me!"

She was right about the last part, Jake reasoned.

Jake pulled up to June's house at around 8:45 PM, after having made a few quick additions to his wardrobe. He had a new pair of jeans, size 34, which were still not exactly his size, but fit more than well enough with a belt. He also bought a couple T-Shirts and some sweat pants, as well as some underwear in a bigger size. Pulling out his cellphone, he gave June a call.

"Hey June," he he said once she picked up.

"Hi!" was the cheery response he got.

"I'm outside."

"Oh-"

"Oh, what?"

"Well, " began June on the other end, "I was actually wondering if we could stay in tonight? Maybe watch a movie and eat some junk food?"

All of those ideas sounded more promising than what he had planned. First of all, he wasn't crazy about being seen with June, and even less crazy about seeing him, a good deal heavier than he had been just days prior. Junk food and a movie didn't sound all that bad either.

"Sure!" he responded after a quiet second of pondering, "Just let me park and I'll be right up!"

After parking, Jake knocked on the door. He didn't have to wait very long for a pajama-clad June to answer the door.

"You really had no intention of going out tonight, huh?" asked Jake as she let him in.

"No," she laughed, "Not really."

Jake took another good look at June as she set up some space on the couch for them with a blanket and some junk food. She was basically an overblown hourglass that had started collecting sand around the middle. She was cute, just a bit chubby, but clearly nice. As far as girls went, especially as far as the girls that would currently give Jake the time of day, she wasn't too bad at all.

"Ready?" asked June as she took a seat on the couch and then called him over.

Jake shrugged and walked over, sitting down with just a little distance between himself and June.

If there was one thing to be admired about June so far, it was how capable of being forward she was.

"I was under the impression this was a date- am I wrong?" she asked, pouting her lips when she posed the question.

Jake could only smile and scoot closer to her, lifting his arm and taking her in under it. She took to this gesture gladly, and put her head on Jake's chest. Jake was a little put off by the slight softness he felt in his own chest, but was glad that June was taking to him so quickly. This was nice, he figured. June picked a movie to watch and pulled Jake even closer, basically using him as a pillow.

"Snack?" she asked, looking over the table of fattening treats she had set up and taking a handful of popcorn and a bar of chocolate for herself.

Jake easily complied, stuffing his face with popcorn at intervals as the movie progressed, knocking out a whole bowl of popcorn by himself and then starting to work on the gummy worms.

Gummy worms? What the hell was he doing? What was he, June's fat friend over for a girl's night? He resolved to end this nonsense with a definitive move to set the mood for the rest of the evening. Jake grabbed June, and forced her onto the other end of the couch.

"Wh-?" was all June could manage before Jake had passionately started making out with her, already going for her breasts as she immediately started rubbing his crotch with one of her hands, grabbing the back of his head with the other. This proved at least one very good thing in Jake's eyes: At least June definitely wasn't a prude. The making out intensified, June undoing Jake's belt on his jeans and pulling them down with little effort. Jake quickly reached for his wallet, looking for a condom. June grabbed his hand and pulled her back to him.

"Fuck that," she said as she kissed his neck, "I'm on the pill."

Fat sex, and that was what Jake felt he should call it, was an entirely new experience. For one, he had never has sex with someone June's size, and he had never had sex being so heavy. All in all, it was a little slower, made him a little sweatier, and caused a lot more jiggling (from both parties). Jake didn't feel like he lasted particularly long, mostly because he felt himself start to get winded out and just blew his load to avoid a bigger workout, but it seemed June was satisfied by the time he finished. He thanked whatever the hell he believed in for that- he didn't want to think about the indignity he'd feel if he was unable to satisfy this chick.

Also different about fat sex, or at least this instance, was that it was followed by a good deal of eating. Jake and June stuffed themselves, chatting all along and discovering they actually had a few things in common- mostly that they had developed over eating habits. Around 1 am, Jake and June fell asleep, full and bloated, on June's couch in nothing but underwear (And a bra, for June).

Jake was awoken by an e-mail alert to his phone at about 9 am. He turned over, seeing June was still asleep, looking dreamily content as she reached out for him. He stood up, applauding his own actions last night in his head, but then realized that things had changed for the worse once more.

He had gained weight, and he had gained a decent amount of it. His underwear felt tight, unbearably so- so much so that he feared he might have to change out of it to not risk having it pop off of him. Jake made a quick move to June's bathroom for further investigation. He half hoped June's mirror was simply somewhat warped, because he definitely felt like he was looking at a fun house mirror version of himself. His thighs had thickened, acquiring a bit of their own thunder, and threatening to start touching in a very unflattering way with only a few more pounds. His knees had softened, and that was about as far as her mirror went, but he half feared he was getting the beginning of cankles as well. Up top, he definitely felt chestier, and the whole area around his nipple felt a bit- sensitive? That was a very troubling development. His belly had gained a life of his own, setting up an area to support his increasingly sizeable chest. His rear, as he had feared, remained his most prominent feature, exhibiting a definite bubble and threatening to meet his upper thighs on the field of combat.

June had a scale, and he nearly screamed what it read out when he stepped on it.

178? He had gained twelve whole pounds since just yesterday! At this rate, he'd be a whale before he knew it!

Jake stepped outside to find June brewing some coffee in the kitchen.

"How'd you sleep?" she asked, scratching her belly.

"Uh- fine," said Jake, his mind still reeling from this latest set of changes as he grabbed his jeans. He stepped into them, and then encountered a very big problem. As he shimmied them up his thighs, his fears were realized- he was too big for these jeans! He struggled, grabbing and pulling, but the girth of his lower body was not something he could simply suck in.

"Oh..." said June, holding two cups of coffee as she watched him struggle, "I'm sorry, that uh- really sucks."

Jake didn't even respond, getting the jeans over his rear, but then seeing there was no way he was getting the zipper up or the button done.

"It happens to all of us, you know," said June, "I know I've been there."

"Yeah, whatever."

Jake took the coffee and took a big swig out of it.

"Do you have to work today?" asked June, "Are you busy?"

"Uh, no-" began Jake, "As far as work goes, but I really do have some important errands to run, so maybe I'll see you later?"

June nodded with a smile, and Jake grabbed his things, booking it out of June's house in unbuttoned jeans as fast as his legs could carry him.
Nelo

Re: Fast Food Fatty Redux Complete (TG,WG)

Postby Nelo » Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:28 pm

(This is where the Redux version comes in. The odd chapters are mine and the even chapters are Inthecourts)

Part 1
Jake's important errands upon leaving June's house was to stop and get several sausage biscuits and hash browns. He stuffed them down his greedy mouth before he even made it home. The tightness of his pants made him disrobe and try to find something in his closet that would be more comfortable, settling on some sweats that showed off how much his ghetto booty extended outwards.

Gazing at his bubble butt in the mirror Jake grimaces as he lifts one flabby cheek up and lets go as it jiggles. Jessica had one fat ass and it appeared she was intent on it being plastered on his body. Feeling tired, angry and bloated he retired to his bedroom to take a nap which lasted until evening. He then ordered an extra large pizza, with cheese sticks and a 2-liter bottle of soda which he wolfed down while watching TV.

Already sound asleep before 10:00 pm he tossed and turned in his sleep, having strange dreams again only to be awoken by his phone. Grumbling the chubby Jake reached for it, droning on as it displayed Jessica's name.

"Jake, get those sacks of hams you call thighs over here! Your shift started an hour ago." Jessica shouted over the phone.

"S-sorry... Had a long night. I'll be there soon." Jake drearily mutters back as he forces himself up.

Unfortunately he knew as soon as he got up that he had blown up even further. The sweats appeared to be hanging on for dear life, just trying to contain the thunderous clash of his thighs and the bottom of his belly poking from beneath his shirt. Trying to tug it down with little success he noticed his chest had grown even further, wincing at the fabric being stretched over his nipples. His arms were flabbier and even his hands appeared softer now. A short trip to the bathroom displayed his new weight as 186 pounds, slamming 46 total pounds of fat on his body a great deal in his quivering ass.

Showering he tried to get dress, struggling to get his pants over his blubbery rear end. His shirt continued to ride up as well, but he was too afraid to piss Jessica off even further as he gave up trying to button it and decided he would just have to get bigger pants at work as he grabbed the tossed down sweats and forced them back on.

Hurriedly he gets to his car and makes it to work, panting softly as he fast walks into the restaurant. The motions of his pot belly, slight chest and wide behind in his sweats earning discouraging glares from the customers. There was a long line up front, Lisa flashing Jake a dirty look. She was the only one on the cash registers.

Embarrassed he continued into the back, making his way to Jessica's office as he was let in.

"What are you doing here, Jake? Get to work-" Jessica's anger quickly turned into mirth as she witnessed the state he was in. Instead of shouting at him she started to laugh her unsurprisingly smaller ass off, "Oh my god! You look like an out of shape soccer mom!"

"I need a new pair of pants and another shirt," Jake grumbled out as he noticed something that should not have been odd to him.

Jessica had lost a lot of weight. She was still undeniably fat but her shirt was noticeably too big on her and as she lifted her fat ass off the chair to get the larger set of pants he realized her hindquarters had thinned too..

The sight of it all made him feel even heavier as he realized all of it had been slapped onto his own broad backside. The enormous thighs she had had shrunk as he enlarged, her belly appearing less like an oozing glob as it had covered his abs and she just looked healthier. Not that her ass didn't jiggle wildly as she bent over to gather the clothing from the box.

"Like what you see?" Jessica remarked with a bright smile on her thinner face. "I'm down to 229 pounds this morning, you could learn a few things judging by that problem area of yours."

Jake took the pants and with a lowered head made his way out with laughter trailing behind him. "I'll get to work now," he mutters.

"Also Jake," Jessica cries out, appearing to have forgotten all about being annoyed. "You have a new schedule, that is also the last free outfit you're getting. The rest are coming from your paycheck, so get ready for increased hours.

After changing into the oversized pants and shirt Jake made his way to his work station, opening up the other cash register to help with the long line.

"Took your time back there," Lisa remarks in a strained tone as she sets down a tray on the counter.

A rumble struck through Jake's midsection as he turned towards Lisa. His reply sounded pathetic. "My alarm didn't go off."

A roll of her eyes as Lisa shook her head and began to drift into the back. "I'm going on break. Remember that the food is for the customers."

Jake felt stung by the harshness in her words but then the growling from his pitiful belly shook him out of it. Embarrassed he wiggled towards the pile of food set aside from being on the heater too long and shoved a burger in his maw.

Part 2
Jake couldn’t help but find some small solace in the burger that he was wolfing down. Food had very quickly become one of the few things he could find comfort in, which–though certainly not helping matters– was at the very least a small comfort at this time. Even so, the burger had made its way down his gullet and settled into his jelly belly almost as quickly as he had picked it up. Though he felt like he could go for another, he wasn’t being paid to eat.

“Careful, Jakey-” said a familiar voice behind him as a hand was placed on his meatier hip, “A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips- unless you can find some poor chump to lug it around for you.”

Jessica had made her way out from that den she called an office, something he imagined she would be doing more and more now that she was slimming down at a surprising rate. Of course, she also enjoyed getting to see where all of the pounds were going, and seeing Jake in a new, larger uniform she knew he would outgrow sooner or later tasted almost as good as anything greasy, fried, and calorie-filled.

Well, almost.

She grabbed a burger as well, tearing into it with voracious gusto.

“I can afford to eat one of these today,” she said with a smirk, “I spent an hour on the elliptical earlier, can’t ya tell?”

Lee was walking by at that very moment, and was ready to butter up the boss now that he was given the opportunity.

“Jeez, Jessica! You’re looking slim! Gotta give Jake some of those diet tips, this place has been rubbing off on him a little TOO much.”

Lee and Jessica broke into raucous laughter.

“Oh stop, it-” Jessica said, feigning modesty, “I’ve just been trying to get more active, watch what I eat a little. And don’t be too hard on Jake, here. There’s an adjustment period, ya know. With all this food, it can be very easy to give in to cravings. I know I have on more than one occasion. A little willpower is all it takes.”

“Well, I commend your willpower,” said Lee, “When I first walked back here, I could barely tell you and Jake apart!”

Jessica laughed again, “Oh please, I think you’re being a little extreme now. But who knows? If either one of us keeps this up for much longer, you may have a point! I think I still have some of my older uniforms that oughta fit Jake if he gains another 20 pounds or so.”

More laughter. None of this was that funny, obviously, but Jessica was savoring her torment of Jake, and Lee was all too happy to cozy up to this new, somewhat more jovial Jessica.

“Well, I’ll leave you two to it. Make sure Jake doesn’t sneak TOO many fries now, ya hear?”

Lee chuckled as Jessica walked off, then turned to Jake.

“We really can’t have you lumbering in here an hour late, Jake. You need to pull your weight, regardless of what that is.”

With that Jake was once more alone. He felt like crying, but he had work to do, and work he did.

At least his shift ended before closing, so he wasn’t forced to stay too late. Jessica mentioned that she’d be sending over his new schedule in the morning, and to make sure that he wasn’t late again.

“Can’t wait to see you again, Jake,” she said with a malevolent grin as she watched the chubby, somewhat androgynous man shuffle toward the door, his considerable posterior bouncing effeminately as he did so.

“Sure you don’t want something before you go? You do look a little hungry. Milkshake for your troubles?”

Jake’s stomach emitted a low rumble at the mention of the sweet dairy product. He placed a hand on his softened paunch and squeezed it with a frown. He didn’t say yes, but utter cessation of movement spoke volumes.

“Gimme just a sec, sweetheart,” said Jessica before returning with a large chocolate milkshake.

“My favorite,” she said as she handed him the shake, “I’m sure you’re carrying around more than a couple of those right now.”

“Th-thanks,” he managed meekly, “I’m just gonna go now. See you tomorrow.”

“See ya then, McChubs!”

Jake left in earnest now, slurping down the shake greedily as he jiggled his way toward his car. Before he made it there, however, his phone buzzed.

“Busy?” was all that June had sent. He wasn’t, but he also wasn’t sure he wanted to spend much time with anyone right now. Still, June had been the nicest to him throughout all of this. With her own weight issue, she was unlikely to comment on his soaring weight. He responded.

“No. Wanna hang?”

“Sure!”

“Your place?”

“I’ll order pizza!”

Jake was at June’s in a matter of minutes. He picked up some beer before getting there. Not a huge drinker, he did feel like he needed a brew or two after his soul-crushing shift today. He was still in his McChubbies uniform when Julie answered the door, seeing as he hadn’t had time to stop by his house and didn’t think it would be a big deal.

“Are you sure you want to stay in that?” asked June as she looked him over, “Those uniforms aren’t exactly comfortable. Want to take a shower? I may have some black sweats and a t-shirt that you can wear.”

“That’s really sweet, June-” he began, “But, I mean… I don’t know if I feel comfortable wearing your, ya know, clothes… and all that.”

“Oh please, don’t make a big deal about it,” she snapped, “You need a shower and you’re not changing back into the McChubbies uniform. I don’t really see a whole lot of options. Don’t make things harder than they need to be.”

Jake shrunk back. June wasn’t usually assertive like that, but she did have a point after all. He probably reeked of fryer grease, and there was no way he was getting any in this state.

He nodded in agreement and made his way to the shower, where he disrobed.

“Just toss the McChubbies uniform in the hamper,” said June as she came up behind him, “I’ll get it cleaned up for you.”

“Thanks, June- you’re a lifesaver.”

“Speaking of lifesavers…” she said, giving his pudgy midsection a soft pinch.

“H-hey!”

“Oh hush, I’m only joking. Who am I to judge you, after all?”
She prevented any further protestations with a kiss, taking his plentiful ass in her hands as the two of them stepped into the shower.

Part 3
All of Jessica's added flab still felt so alien to Jake. The feeling of being wider, his center of gravity now around his child bearing hips. His walk now had a booty sway, his thighs thick and soft changing his gait.

His once flat middle drooping down, his formerly flat chest now gaining flesh and it was not like any chest he had seen on a fat man. These were not moobs but early signs of boobs.

His form was that of an out of shape woman twice his age, luckily June did not seem to mind. The girl was all hands, feeling up his jiggly behind, her hand feeling oddly small on the billboard he lugged around behind himself.

Experiencing two fat people smushing their flesh together in the shower was a new experience, along with another as the two lard sticks he called legs were now freshly shaved. Apparently, June does it after every shower and after some bargaining convinced him to try it.

Now he was wearing a pair of her cream colored panties, she insisted it was not a big deal. Grumbling he realized that now only did they contain his big caboose but felt a little tight.

The sweats felt comfy at least, even if their cut was obviously feminine. The shirt at least was gender neutral, even if it was lime colored. For an instant he was able to feel normal, having clothing that fits being a huge relief but as he shifted towards the mirror here frowned. There was now a double chin attached to his face and his cheeks were plumping up. His features still made it obviously him but now covered in a thick layer of feminine chub.

Reaching up he felt his chest up, little bags of fat and he could see his hips widening his stance as he pinched at it.

"Lifetime on the hips," Jake muttered darkly as Jessica's words continued to flutter through his head.

This was after all her flab, he did not overeat until his ass was sticking out and the butt of every joke. He was never a health nut but he did not overate, or sat on his ass just eating bon bons like her.

Sudden pinches to his chest perked him right up.

"You kept feeling them up, made me want to try!" June's voice was filled with laughter as she let go of Jake's breasts. "Don't worry so much Jake, just staring at the mirror all day will make you miserable."

Reaching out she took his hand and began to drag him out of the bathroom.

"June," Jake's mood felt lifted up as she dragged him out. "Have anything to eat?"

June eyes Jake up and down and bites her lip, "I might have something for you... Just sit there and I'll make something sweet. You like cupcakes?"

Not having to be told twice he set his big caboose on the couch and sighs out.

"With icing too?" Jake asks in a slightly pleading tone.

June happily waves dismissively, "As if cupcakes are any good without icing."

Reaching for the remote he turns the TV on, his mouth beginning to water from the smell as he passively watched the show. Even if he was sentenced to suffer this bitch's fat ass at least he had good company.

June brings over the plate, sets it down on the coffee table, and offers one out to Jake. "A cupcake for my Cupcake," she says in a sing song tone.

Jake eyes the plate of cupcakes with thick rich vanilla icing on top. Reaching out he just takes it from June biting into it, letting out a pleasure filled moan. Finishing it up he takes another cupcake, unwrapping it.

"These are amazing June," Jake remarks as he watches her eat one herself.

June shrugged, "They're nothing special. Just the recipe on the box."

Jake continues to smack down on the treats, then winces as he adjusts his very tight sweats.

"I'll need to get a new wardrobe," Jake replies as his attention is returned to his ever changing frame. "No idea where I'll get the money to pay for it."

"I have plenty of gift cards at the mall, we can go shopping together." June hops up and shakes away, Jake oddly finding himself entranced as she comes back with an envelope.

"I can't use any of these," Jake complained, groaning at all of the names as he got his frost covered fingers on a few.

June frowns as she picks one up, "This was given to me back when I was thinner, but the others should fit your..." A long awkward pause occurs as she glances away.

Jake's lips tighten but it was not as if he had the cash to buy a whole new wardrobe, let alone how often he would outgrow them. Jessica was going to laugh her thinner ass off at the idea of him being forced to waddle around in girl's clothing.

Still, these sweatpants felt pretty good compared to trying to squeeze his lard filled behind in his work pants.

"Fine," Jake says cheerlessly. "Just help me not get anything too girly... Also they need to be roomy"

June's tone was filled with joy, "We'll get new outfits for both of us, and we can even stop at the food court. We'll get us some pretzel dogs, maybe some churros too! Oh, we have to get those orange drinks with all the vanilla too."

Jake's dread about shopping for women's clothing was slowly being overshadowed by the idea of all the food she was listing. Jake was feeling more like the fat best friend than the manly date.

"Hang on now," June shifted away as she came back with some measuring tape. "Stand up and hold your arms out wide."

Jake grunts and groans as he lifts his fat bod up, his form jiggling as she begins to slide it over his chest.

"Bigger than I thought," she remarks casually then measures his waist, eyeing the numbers.

Finally, she got to his hips, June gasping at the number.

"Even bigger than mine," she whispers in an incredulous tone as Jake pales.

"Got them," she declares as she puts the tape away. "Come on Jake, let's get going."

"Wait, I need to change first," Jake protested as she shoved the plate of cupcakes in one hand, taking his other.

"No point if you're just going to wear all the clothes silly."

Jake continued to protest but the promise of Mall food was strong. "Okay okay... Just help me find things that don't look too girly."

Part 4

“Just suck in your gut a little bit!”

“Why are we even trying jeans?”

“Suck!”

Jake complied dutifully, sucking in as June buttoned the jeans. They were at a women’s clothing store, but luckily June was in the range (roughly speaking) of any of the pants he would try on, so as long as he went into the dressing room with her, no one was any the wiser as to who was trying on what.

Jake looked at himself in the mirror, the form fitting jeans accentuating his increasingly womanly shape.

“I would NEVER wear these,” Jake said defensively, his hands flying to the button as he undid the jeans, his belly appreciating the small amount of relief.

“Well- not in that size, maybe. I’ll get a size or two up.”

“I said I’m not wearing them!” said Jake in frustration, stomping his foot and sending a jiggle up his frame.

“It’s my money,” said June as she looked him in the eyes, “I’ll buy them, and we’ll see if you wear them or not. Fair?”

“Fine.”

“Okay, so you said you wanted some sweats, that shouldn’t be a problem,” said June, changing what was clearly a touchy subject, “Any particular colors you prefer?”

“Black, grey, navy blue,” said Jake unceremoniously.

“Oh, you’re no fun!”

“Ma’m, I found a blouse that I think goes GREAT with those jeans you picked out, why don’t you- OH!”

The sales attendant who had opened the fitting room they were using to find clothes that fit Jake’s bloated body, in an attempt to be helpful, had found a blouse that she thought “June” should try on. The problem, of course, was that Jake was the one wearing the jeans she expected June to be shimmying into. Her face went red with embarrassment, her eyes darting to the floor in a feeble attempt to pretend she hadn’t seen what she had very clearly laid eyes on.

“I-I’m sorry… I didn’t see anything- didn’t know… I should have knocked.”

“Oh, that’s fine,” said June, clearly the only person in the dressing room that wasn’t struggling with a heaping helping of embarrassment. She made her way over to the young sales attendant and snatched the blouse from her hands, then made her way over to Jake and draped it over his bitch tits and burgeoning belly.

“Hmm… don’t know if it goes with his eyes, but the fit is probably perfect…”

“June!”

She laughed.

“Sorry, sorry- just trying to diffuse an awkward situation.”

Jakes’s chubby cheeks were scarlet, as he tried angling his body and unsuccessfully trying to suck in his extra adipose tissue so as to not appear like such a pathetic mini-tub of lard. Having June see him like this, while not ideal, was one thing. Having this young sales associate shoot simultaneously interested and confused glances at ever-chubbing and feminizing form was another thing altogether. June took the blouse and handed it back to the young girl, who took it and ran like she was escaping a crumbling city.

“You really oughta knock, but don’t sweat it.”

“Yeah, sorry- so stupid… first day.”

June turned back to Jake, who wished above all that a hole would open in the Earth and swallow him whole, and smirked.

“Well, how about I grab you some sweats and shirts and we go grab some food?”

Jake’s stomach grumbled in response.

“Well, I’ll take that as a ‘Yes!’”

Jake chewed greedily on the pretzel dog June had handed him, his other hand burdened with a bag full of clothes, many items which he had explicitly asked June NOT to buy and a decent number of which were at least a size, if not two sizes, bigger than his current form.

“The way you’ve been eating…” June had said before trailing off, “I’m just covering all of my bases, okay?”

Jake could barely muster a response to that. He had so readily slid into the role of fatass. Anyone who saw him, eating the way he did now, would have no trouble explaining why he was lugging around as much soft, pliant, utterly useless fat as he was. The chubby femme boy was an eater, and the way he slurped down soda indicated he had no intention of curbing that impulse any time soon.

“Just toss them in the back,” said June as she lobbed another bag of clothes into her backseat. Jake followed her orders, then popped his door open and plopped his cushiony rear into June’s passenger seat.

“See? That wasn’t so bad.”

“It was terrible-”

“Eh, what do you know?” said June with a chuckle, “So how about we get back to my place? I promise we’ll do more taking clothes off than putting them on.”

Jake smiled in response. At least THAT was something he could enjoy.

Jake’s face was red with exertion, his heart beating so hard in his chest he felt as if his pseudo-titties were bouncing with each beat. He had just finished inside of June, and he had done so very quickly. It was less a matter of sexual stamina and more a matter of physical stamina.

“Oof, you alright?” asked June, expressing some genuine concern, “We might want to get you doing a little cardio. You’re sweating like you just completed a 5k!”

And now even JUNE was expressing concerns regarding his physical fitness. Would the insults never cease?

“I’m-” he panted as he tried getting his breath back, belly and titties heaving up and down with each shallow breath he drew into his overtaxed lungs, “I’m fine!”

“Ooookay,” said June, resting on her back, “Well, since you’re so FINE, how about you put that mouth to use? With something OTHER than food, that is?”

She leaned up, grabbed the back of his head forcefully, and angled his face toward her womanhood.
“I could use a little more, if you know what I mean?”

Jake nodded, his chest swaying softly as he did.

“Of course, yeah-”

She put a hand atop his head and forced him down, a true display of power dynamic, and set Jake to work on providing her with what she felt was fair recompense after his own climax.

Part 5

"I've been waiting nearly an hour for my food!"

"This isn't what I ordered!"

"Someone took a bite of this burger!"

The last few days have been a nightmare for Lisa, with constant complaints from customers due to a very slow and overworked Jake in the back. It just never seemed to end, her hands gripping ahold of the counter as she forces a plastic smile at another woman berating her.

"I am very sorry ma'am! We are having a work shortage, we'll get you a replacement burger right away."

Lisa heads into the kitchen as Carlos takes over the register, annoyance clear as she witnesses his big caboose wiggling wildly in his too tight pants as Jake works the fryer.

It felt just like last week when Jake had started but wow did this job make him pork up. Lisa grimaces as the thought of how lazy and gluttonous one had to be to let that happen to their body. Even worse he gained weight like a woman, wide hips, huge thunderous thighs and he even had two growing globs on his chest. It made her shiver thinking about it.

The least he could do was at least wear clothing made to fit, those pants looked near ready to burst from the seams.

"Jackie!" Lisa shouts out, Jessica's pet name for him having caught on. McChubs had too, but only behind his ever widening back.

A sudden sharp cry left Jake right then, hopping up or at least as much as one his sizable girth could and setting his massive rear end to a wave of motions as his pants appeared set to split.

"Lisa?" Jake gets out, his round face causing Lisa to grimace even further.

Gesturing back towards the cashier as she spoke down to the blubbery boy, "You keep getting orders wrong! That was the fifth one this hour, get it together."

Jake's eyes were heavy, nearly as heavy as he was. He appeared as if he was half asleep.

"S-sorry," he gets out pathetically, feeling remarkably timid at being pressed like this.

Lisa runs her hand down her face, breathing in and out. Her tone softened, "Just get it together, I don't know why you aren't getting the required sleep but we have to all work together. If you're messing up then it makes work for all of us, get it?"

Jake nods off softly as Lisa turns back around and storms out.
"Just get the actual order right!"

---

Jessica was ecstatic as she gazed into the bathroom mirror. The woman was thinner than she had been since high school, and as her body shrunk that not so little punk Jake expanded. She had lost 66 pounds, or perhaps unloaded would be the correct term.

Still as she lifted her shirt up and examined her still sizably belly there was plenty left to land on her little project.

Leaving the bathroom she caught Jake walking down the hall, grease stains covered his shirt and his body had changed so much he was actually waddling. He also looked remarkably tired, working a third shift had left him unable to do much.

"Hold on Jake," Jessica held her hand up to stop her favorite employee.

They marched up and held their hands over his hips, returning them back to hers to catch the size. "We could be twins!" She cackles excitedly, watching her employee shift his gaze down to what appeared to be breasts forming on his chest..

"At least for now, that barge you call a backside isn't sailing away any time soon." Jessica gently smacks her own hip as she feels the remaining fat jiggle. "Not all of us can be blessed with such willpower, it's okay sweetie just keep enjoying those milkshakes. Treat yourself."

Jake opens his mouth, appearing to struggle as he pulls at the back of his pants, feeling his enormous booty bounce up and down from the motion.

"Jessica, I need to request a new uniform," Jake says feeling defeated as Jessica sizes him up.

She circles him, making Jake self conscious as she continues to tut-tut.

"I guess... This is coming out of your paycheck McChubbs, you're paid to serve food not eat it. Text me your new sizes and I'll get some out for you. How much have you chunked up anyway?"

Going red faced Jake barely whispers, "206 pounds this morning."

Jessica mockingly acts surprised as gasps. "No way! I can't believe all but three pounds separates us! That's utterly hilarious, you're not lying are you?"

Jessica smiles brightly as she gestures for him to follow, the thick Jake already huffing from the exertion.

"Step on this," Jessica demanded as she took out a scale. Jake held his flabby arms out as Jessica glares at him. "Now, before I get angry."

Shuffling Jake steps upon it as the cursor went spinning before slowly shifting and halting at 206 pounds. "I guess you weren't lying." Jessica says nearly bored before watching the cursor slide up, hitting 207 pounds.

"You know Jakey that I think this suits you perfectly. It's hard to believe that you were ever some thin guy, I bet everyone out there barely remembers it. Some people are destined to be pathetic little lard asses and carry on the burdens of others. I saved everyone from ever confusing you with a real man."

Jessica flashes a bright smile as she motions him to step off.

"My shift is over now," Jake says in a sour and tired tone as he attempts to pull down his shirt in a losing battle to hide his fat belly. "I need to get home, my girlfriend is expecting me."

Jake waddles his fat behind on out of there as Jessica appears utterly puzzled.

"There is actually a girl who would date him?!"

Part 6

“You know, Jackie,” said June as she gripped the sides of his work pants, helping him slide the incredibly tight garment over his hips, which looked ripe for giving birth to a set of twins, “I’m not one to judge about people’s weight, but you MAY want to slow down a little with the fast food. I know you’re at McChubbies basically all day, but spring for a salad every now and then! You could join me when I go for my walks, ya know? I’m already down two pounds!”

Going for a walk was the very last thing Jake wanted to do right now. He left the house when he absolutely had to: when he had to go to work. Otherwise, he had grown very dependent on letting June do the groceries or having food delivered to him. Either way, he had more pressing issues to deal with right now. He had weighed in at 215 this morning. An insanely high number that was only going to increase with time. Somehow, June was still putting up with him, but how long before she felt that she was dating too far below her?

“I told you not to call me ‘Jackie.’”

“Oh fine,” said June, “You’ve just been looking so much like a ‘Jackie’ lately.”

She was right about that. His body was incredibly feminine. Jessica’s not so recent comments referring to him looking like an “out of shape soccer mom,” were perhaps less accurate today. Today he looked like a blown up midwestern housewife. To add insult to injury, his schedule had left him with virtually no free time (that he wasn’t using to stuff his face) so he’d let his hair grow out a bit. It felt like it was growing faster these days, keeping pace with the rest of him.

“And besides,” he added, “Salads aren’t covered by the McChubbies employee discount. I’d have to pay full price for one of those disgusting things.”

“Suit yourself,” said June, “Well then, at least get them to give you a uniform that fits when you ask for a size up!”

She gave one good tug, creamy flesh undulating around her hands as she finally managed to get the incredibly tight work pants over the two globes of fat Jake called an ass. Jake sucked in his gut– with little success– and managed to get the button on. The pants bit mercilessly into his midsection, a thick ring of fat being pushed up over the waist.
“Just uh-” June looked over at him in his pants, “Just try to get those things back home in one piece.”

Jake nodded glumly. Then grabbed the signature polo shirt McChubbies employees were forced to wear. He pulled it on with a little less difficulty, though it was still rather tight, hugging his fat arms and cutting into the yielding flesh that wobbled whenever he moved. His ever more impressive chest screamed for a bra, something June was getting very serious about buying for him, but for now he was going without. He felt a small plastic tag on his chest and looked down.

“Oh, that uniform must have been Jessica’s when she started at McChubbies!” said June as she looked at the nametag which read ‘Jessica’ and sat atop Jake’s chubby tit, “She gained a decent amount of weight when she started there, but I bet that uniform is too big for her now. I wonder how she manages to do it, being around all that unhealthy food.”

“Yeah, I wonder-”

“You should ask her for some diet tips! She was bigger than you are now, she knows how hard it can be.”

“Look, I gotta go-” said Jake as he unpinned the nametag. He felt on the very verge of tears. If this uniform was Jessica’s when she started at McChubbies, he was no doubt now fatter than she had been when she first walked through those doors. The tightness of his pants swore testament to that.

Jake waddled into work as June dropped him off. June had been working fewer and fewer shifts at McChubbies of late, something Jake figured was Jessica’s way of separating him from the single person that wasn’t treating him like shit lately.

“At least you’re on time today,” said Lee as he looked him over with a mixture of pity and disgust, “Get yourself back there, the orders are starting to pile up and the new kid isn’t quite up to speed yet.”

Lee returned to the conversation he was having with Jessica, who was looking better and better lately. At some point, Jake knew Lee and Jessica had started getting intimate. Their constant joint ventures to the office and the sounds that emanated from the room were proof of that. Jake thought Lee was perhaps a bit early to the party. Jessica was slimming, surely, but she had to still be around 200 pounds. Lighter than Jake, and lighter than anyone had ever seen her, but still several pounds of chub away from that “thicc” range that was so sought after nowadays.

Jake wobbled past Jessica, who watched her handiwork with glee.

“Is the new uniform fitting you alright?” she asked, “The blasted thing was getting too big for me, but I figured it should still fit you for a shift or two.”

“It’s fine,” Jake lied, pulling his shirt down in the back to prevent a sliver of pale ass-flesh from being visible.

Jake entered the kitchen to find the new employee struggling to keep up with a meager number of orders. The young man turned around, probably only 16, and frowned.

“Sorry, I thought you were J-” he began before setting eyes on Jake’s nametag, “Oh, you’re Jake?”

Jake nodded, double chin swaying in agreement.

“G-good!” said the kid, “I just thought you’d be a g–.... Well, not a wom-”

The kid cut himself off before he said anything too damning. Clearly, the person that entered the kitchen did not fit his initial mental image of the name “Jake.”

“It’s fine,” Jake sighed, taking his usual spot in the kitchen, “What’s your name?”

“Harry,” said the kid, “Needed this job to get myself a little extra scratch. My bike is pretty banged up and I need to fix it before school rolls back around.”

“Cool,” said Jake with a complete lack of interest. The mention of school was itself depressing. He knew there was no way he was going back to college in his current state. Besides, there was no way Jessica was going to work around his class schedule, so school was out of the question for a while. The two worked in relative silence for a couple of hours, with Harry managing to improve marginally over the course of his shift to give Jake some actual help in the kitchen. The number of orders that people were complaining about was down significantly, and Jake almost felt accomplished. Nearing the end of the shift, Jake realized that they were running low on buns, the reserve of which was near Jessica’s office.

“Hold down the fort,” said Jake as he turned to Harry, “I’ll be back in a minute.”

Harry nodded as Jake wobbled away, clothing feeling extra tight after a shift where he had snuck himself at least two large orders of fries and a pair of discarded burgers. The shelf where the bags of buns were kept was in a rather narrow hallway which led to Jessica’s room. Jake grabbed them with little trouble, but his wide hips brushed another shelving unit and managed to knock over a box of napkins onto the floor.

“Fucking piece of shit,” grumbled Jake as he bent over gingerly, trying his very best not to rip his workpants along the ass as per June’s instructions. He heard steps behind him, and then a familiar voice.

“Damn baby,” said Lee, looking at the wide obstacle that blocked the hallway, “Assuming the position already? You know I can’t take you out here!”

Jake was so shocked by what he was hearing that he didn’t even respond. He probably should have, considering what came next. Lee walked up behind him and slapped his fat ass, hard. Two sounds and sensations, heard and felt simultaneously: a rip and a pop. The hard slap sent a wave of fat coursing from his flabby rear through his gelatinous belly, forcing both the seam of his pants to split open along the ass and the button to pop clean off, sending the zipper down about halfway and letting his belly jiggle more freely now that it was free from its fabric confinement.

Jake shot up, embarrassed, and turned around, to find Lee equally shocked.

“Oh shit, Jake-” he laughed, “I thought you were Jessica! I should have known, though- even her ass isn’t as fat as yours. I was starting to think her weight was yo-yoing back up!”

“Jake, Jake, Jake,” another voice tut-tutted from behind him. He turned to meet Jessica’s gaze. She was feigning disappointment, though he could see just how much she was reveling in his embarrassment.

“I’ll try to not be insulted that you confused me for this fatty, Lee,” said Jessica as she looked him over, “and you know that uniform is coming out of your paycheck. Ripping uniforms is one thing, Jake- but trying to steal my man, too? Don’t you have any dignity?”

The answer, of course, was no. The only sound that came out of Jake was a low, yet audible rumble from his fat paunch.

“Jesus, he’s hungry already.”
Nelo

Postby Nelo » Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:30 pm

Part 7

Jake was hoping he would be able to enjoy his day off after so many consecutive days working. It felt as if his entire life was either frying up food at work or going back to June's place to fill up the increasingly large imprint his ass was making on her sofa.

Rather, he was back at his old apartment complex, meeting with the landlord then getting his belongings settled. June was making a lot less money due to Jessica cutting down her shifts and he was already on his second new wardrobe, likely needing a third soon.

It only made sense that the two moved in. As long as he managed to get this lease settled it would work great. Unfortunately, June had been more forceful in what she had been helping him get for clothing so the white sweat pants with purple lining and the light blue shirt with short cap sleeves gave little chance of anything thinking they were anything but women's clothing.

At least they fit, cradling his enormously thick ass, and giving his thunderous thighs some breathing room. The shirt even went below his belly slightly, something becoming a rarity for his ever increasing waistline. Unfortunately, his blossoming breasts were breaking out too, something June lightly teased him about.

Getting into the office's parking lot the tubby Jake struggled out of his sedan, worried that it might be on its last legs soon as he slowly wobbls out, huffing even from that much exertion.

"I'll go back to your place." June called back, waving happily as she switched seats, "Maybe get started on packing."

Jake smiled back as he forced himself to waddle into the office, feeling hungry even after stopping by the drive thru on the way here.

"I have a meeting, it should be under Jake." The receptionist's eyes turn back at the sheet of paper Jake had given her then back over at the obviously feminine land mammal still lightly jiggling in front of her.

"Go on in," she remarks out, deciding it was best not to ask questions.

"Jake!" A familiar voice struck out as they walked up to meet him then stopped. There was disbelief on the older man's face, his mouth hanging open and his arm frozen mid air nearly reaching for the handshake.

Unfortunately, his landlord was one of his childhood friend's dads, it was why he thought he got such a 'good deal' on the place. Jake's plump cheeks brightened as he nervously adjusted his sweats.

"Hey Mike," Jake finally breaks the silence, realizing how his state was likely going to spread to all his friends. "It's good to see you, how's Arnold?"

Mike continues to stare, mainly at Jake's sizable chest before finally snapping out of it. "He's good, right, good. On the fast track to getting his law degree. Taking summer classes, I'm really proud of that boy."

Jake shuffled awkwardly as Mike offered for him to sit down, taking the seat Jake felt his titanic ass struggling through the arms only to hang off both ends once he fits it in, his waist digging into said arms. It felt good to sit though, he was still huffing from the short walk. His body was nowhere near used to the 75 extra pounds plastered to his body yet.

"I need to break my lease... My new job is a bit of a drive, and I am wanting to move in with my girlfriend."

Jake's lips turn as Mike was once more stunned by that announcement. Why did everyone always appear surprised to hear he was dating?

"That's a shame, I tried to get this all settled for you easily enough. Even got you a discount, helping you out."

After signing the contract he had learned it was only a discount of 20$ a month. Lifting up his beefy shoulders he shrugged which set his two breasts to bounce up and down without the bra they desperately needed.

"I'm sorry Mike, it just wasn't working out. I appreciate you for all the help." Jake replies back, forcing a smile as he felt as if he was being ogled. Slowly he forces his heavy body upwards as he offers out his plump hand.

Mike sighs out, taking it and squeezes tightly, not letting go.

"You know Jake..." His eyes roamed his obvious chest and then the flabby belly below them which helped keep them from drooping. "Living alone can be hard but you can't just be eating junk food for every meal. Arnold gained a bit when he got out of the house too but we got him a gym membership out in Berkley and he was right as rain. Can't just be sitting on your ass all day, won't get ahead in life like that. I also don't know what this-" His eyes shift over his clothing. "Phase this is you're going through... You're not taking hormones or anything like that are you?"

Letting go Jake felt even more embarrassed as he thanked him and quickly turned around. He only wished his ass wasn't bouncing so wildly as he made his escape, he felt Mike's eyes taking in every jiggle his bubble butt made.

---

Sweating and panting he made his way across the complex back to his apartment, wishing he had June wait for him. Arriving there he noticed several cars parked in the guest spots right outside, a sudden gulp as he recognized them from work.

"June!" Jake shouts out as he waddles up the terrifying flight of stairs, his belly bunching up and his hands hanging onto the rails for all the support they could muster.

Opening up the door he saw Lee and Jessica in his apartment along with June. Jessica upon catching sight of him dressed up began to laugh her smaller than his own ass off.

"Oh my god Jackie!" The woman shouts out, pointing and overly enjoying the sight of him. "I didn't know you were that desperate for clothes! I'd have lent you my old fat pants if you were that needy. It’s not as if I will ever use them again."

Lee turned away, snickering heard as he tried his best to stifle it, managing to turn it into just a shit eating grin.

"Jackie! June was talking about how you two had to move everything and Jessica and I decided to go ahead and help you out, figuring you could use a man's help."

Jessica makes her way over towards Jake as she gently pats his wider back. She stands next to him and takes in the sight of the apartment. She herself was dressed in a simple t-shirt and jeans.

"It's great to see you moving up, I don't know how you convinced June here to take you in. Must really be something special between you two," She replies in a knowing tone.

"You have some cool stuff here Jacky," Lee shouted back as he walked over towards the expensive stereo. "June said anything that wouldn't fit in her place I could take. I hope that's okay with you."

Jake stammered as he tried to shuffle forward, Jessica smiling at the jello like consistency of his whopping rampaging rump as he made it to June.

"What do you mean won't fit in the apartment?" He asks, worry clear on his chubby features, "I thought we were moving some of your things to storage."

June tilts her head to the side. Her tone was slightly annoyed," Jake, come on, it's my place. All of your stuff just screams single guy living alone, you can do without some of it."

Gently patting him on the cheek she offered a bright smile, "More room for playtime." She whispers haughtily in his ear.

"I guess... He can have a few things," Jake relented, feeling his mind already overtaken as Lee was already outside the door with his stereo.

"Oh, this is a laugh!" Jessica's voice came out from the bedroom, "Get in here Jackie, I want to see what this looks like now."

Blushing heavily Jake slowly toddled towards there, his sizable hips nearly brushing against the doorway as Jessica held up an old pair of jeans to him.

"Just look at this!" She shouts out, circling him with odd swiftness for her size and set the seat on them on his own vast seat. "It's like going back and looking at clothes when you were a child! It's amazing how much a job can change you, huh Jacky?"

June walks in slightly after, looking over at the sight of the whale tail and the laughably small jeans set atop the enormous lower half of her boyfriend.

"Jessica, be nice," June chides, walking up and taking the jeans off, and setting them on the bed. "Working in fast food is really hard on the waistline, he's trying his best. It’s not his fault if no male pants fit that behind of his." Her hand came to gently pat at his behind before beginning to take out the rest of his clothing.

Lee came in shortly after, appearing well at ease as he continued to scour the room. Reaching out he smiles and talks in a sweet tone, "It's hard to ever think of you fitting in these. You don't really put thin and Jackie together, you know?"

Jessica walks over towards Lee, looking first at the pants and then back at him. She begins to say in a joking tone, "You know Lee could probably fit in these. June, how about we clear all of his old thin day clothes and hand them to Lee. It's not like he'll-" Her eyes shift back towards Jake as he was back in the kitchen appearing to clear out what remained in his fridge. "Be fitting in them any time soon.

Lee and Jessica appeared to utterly scour Jake's belongings. His television, stereo, most of his nice clothes were all boxed up for Lee to enjoy. The rest of his outfits were marked for goodwill, another suggestion from Jessica which June agreed to.

By the end of it, all Jake had three full boxes from his entire apartment left. A box of books, important papers, and what outfits that he had leftover there from June and his first shopping trip.

"You didn't have to give away so much," Jake pouted, sitting in the passenger side as the day full of slowing everything down by bringing down the lightest box had left him feeling exhausted.

June only smiled back, her hand slipping into Jake's tight pants. As she drives into a Chicken Hut’s parking lot.

"Don't worry sweety, I know how to make you feel better."

Part 8

“Do I have to?” whined Jake pathetically as he watched June slip into some jeans she had stashed in the back of her closet. She had been dipping into some of her smaller sizes, not quite from her pre-McChubby days, but certainly from when she was still in the early going.

“Don’t try and wiggle your big behind out of this one, Jackie,” she said, turning to him as she buttoned the jeans with less effort than she expected, “This is a celebration! Aren’t you happy for me? I’m finally leaving that fucking grease joint for greener pastures!”

“I-I am happy!” he lied, “I just… Why does Jessica have to be there?”

“It was all her idea,” explained June as she turned herself this way and that, admiring her somewhat slimmer form in the mirror, “I don’t see why you have such a problem with her. She’s been pretty nice lately! And you could do with some sucking up to your boss. Why do you think Lee gets all the good shifts?”

“I think he’s doing more fucking than sucking up,” mumbled Jake, “But fine, if it will make you happy…”

“And the food there is great!”

Jake’s stomach rumbled in response, which made June grin.

“Well, at least someone is happy,” she said, walking over and patting Jake’s gelatinous midsection, “So what are you going to wear?”

“What’s wrong with what I’m wearing?”

“Come on, Jackie,” she said with a hint of annoyance, “This isn’t some greasy burger shack, people actually dress up to go to Bruno’s.”

She looked over Jake, body barely clad in a baby blue t-shirt with a daisy on it and a black pair of sweats with pink accents. About an inch of creamy, pale flesh oozed out between the t-shirt and the waist of the sweats, and much more than an inch was revealed if he raised the pathetic, overstuffed sausages he called arms. His impressive bust could take it no longer, and Jake had finally submitted to wearing a bra. She had measured him at a C-cup, but a smidgen of flesh was starting to overflow the confines of the cream-colored garment. His lower body, as always, had taken the lion’s share of the weight. Thick saddlebags hung off wide, fertile hips. His thighs met down to the knee, wobbling with each labored, pathetic step he took (not very many of those these days). His ass swallowed every thong she bought him, and threatened to outgrow them at a speed that didn’t seem entirely possible to June. Dimpled, flesh-colored jell-o that rippled at the slightest provocation. He had meekly asked her to check the scale for him this morning, as either his bust or his belly had prevented him from seeing the number. 232 pounds was the number, which he asked her to repeat. Even he seemed shocked by that number, though he really shouldn’t have been. He looked exactly that big, bigger in clothes that didn’t fit him, which was a pile of clothing that– much like he– grew bigger by the day.

“I really don’t like this,” said Jake with a frown, looking over himself in the mirror.

“Oh please, you look cute!” responded June, wrapping an arm (as best she could) around his upper waist, “I like it!”
He was wearing some form-fitting, white jeans and a billowy purple button-down blouse. There was simply no pretension of masculinity in this attire. In fact, it felt like June was going out of her way to accentuate his femininity in any way she could. All that was missing at this point was a purse, but he hadn’t fallen that far… yet.

Though he had to admit cramming his phone into these pants was a little uncomfortable.

Jake adjusted his bra as best he could, looked into the mirror, and let out a deep sigh. This was as good as it was going to get.

“My my, don’t you two make a fetching pair,” heard Jake from behind as he and June were waiting to be seated. They had beat Jessica and Lee to the restaurant, but not by much. June turned quickly to greet their double-date partners, Jake of course turned more slowly and methodically, like a mammoth performing a three-point turn.

Jessica was looking much better these days, barely bigger than June at this point and, given how weight settled on her, comfortably “thicc.” She was certainly a plus-sized gal, but no one could honestly call her a whale at this point. Jake, of course, took that title, and would likely have benefitted from keeping an eye out for Captain Ahab at the rate things were going. Jessica’s stomach wasn’t quite flat,but it was certainly getting there. She did still carry a decent amount of soft fat there, as well as in her arms and face. Her butt was still quite big, but such a feature was coveted in a woman, not spurned. As she lost weight, it became clear to Jake that the difference in their ages was not as extreme as he had once imagined. She was in her early 30s, but was just now entering a sexual renaissance. Lee, of course, could attest to that.

“So, how much longer before they seat us?” asked Jessica as she pulled away from a hug with June, then turned to Jake with a sly grin, “I’m sure tubby here is starving.”

June chuckled, “He’ll survive, I got him some fries on the way here just in case.”

Lee and Jessica laughed, some kind of in-joke where it appeared Jessica had guessed something correctly and Lee had lost the wager.

“Well that’s good,” said Jessica, “Oughta tide him over for a few minutes, at least.”

Luckily, the awkwardness of the situation was cut by the hostess calling June’s name and leading the party of four to a booth. Jake plopped his meaty rear end on the edge of the booth and slid in with several hops, jiggling and shaking his assets with each minor jump.

“Woah, Jackie,” said Jessica, “Nearly had me thinking we lived near a fault-line for a second.”

Everyone, of course, laughed, but soon both couples had managed to talk about something other than Jake’s expanding form, which was a nice change of pace.

“Yeah,” began June, “It’s just a front-desk position at Complete Fitness, but the hours are consistent and it comes with a free membership.”

“I’m proud of you, June,” said Jessica seemingly earnestly, “McChubbies is a fine place to start out, but unless you’re moving up, you’re probably only growing out. “

“Thanks, Jess,” said June, “But at least you’ve managed to work your way up there. I've been trying to get Jackie to apply to other places, but maybe he can kind of follow your track, ya know? He’s got management written all over him, I’d say. Works best when he’s sitting on his ass.”

Jessica laughed, “I mean, Jake still has a lot to learn, but his work has certainly been improving lately. McChubbies HAS been growing-him, I mean, growing on him. Who knows, maybe he can take over my position if I ever get that promotion. Jake could be the new Jessica!”

“Now that would be something,” June agreed, but before she could keep talking, their food arrived. Jake’s phone buzzed on the table, and he saw it was a message from Jessica. June was preoccupied with her food, so he was able to covertly read the message:

“I hope those jeans have some stretch to them, for your sake.”

“???”

“I’ve got a special treat for you tonight. Don’t worry about it and eat up.”

Jake didn’t have to be told twice, and dug into his food with gusto. He was tearing apart his double portion of fettuccine alfredo when something started to feel amiss. A sort of tingling began to come over his body, and he temporarily worried that the food was making him sick. That was, of course, until he saw Jessica smiling at him from across the table.

“Mmm-guh,” he moaned accidentally, drawing attention from the others at his table.

“You okay?” asked June, looking at him with concern.

“Y-yeah,” he lied, “The food is so good.”

“Jesus Jake, you sounded like you were about to orgasm,” laughed Lee, “I guess when you love food THAT much…”

The feeling did not subside, and Jake had a growing suspicion that he was, well- growing. He put a hand to his middle, which felt like it was being jiggled just under the surface, pressing against his fatty digits as if trying to escape. He felt his bra begin to dig into his fleshy back, suddenly becoming tighter as fresh adipose tissue snaked around his growing form, settling and clinging to his incredibly feminine frame with no intention of ever being uprooted. His pants bit into his belly, but luckily they WERE the kind that stretched, so he felt like he had to have at least 10 more pounds poured into him before they were at the threat of bursting open. His blouse, likewise, was flowy, and managed to hide the extra fat that was laying claim to his midsection, though it likely wouldn’t for long.

He winced in pain. His bra, on the other hand, was an entirely different story. As his back expanded with fat, breasts growing more bountiful with feminine lard, he realized what was going to happen mere seconds before it did. With a *SNAP* his bra announced its resignation, letting his torpedo tits bounce out against his blouse, erect nipples pressing through the fabric. He breathed a sigh of relief, at least being free of the agony of the painfully tight bra, but was brought back to reality when he saw the gaping mouths of those sitting with him at the table.

“Jesus, Jake,” said Jessica, now sans double chin, “There are children here!”

Part 9
After the embarrassing situation at Bruno's, Jake had been moping about at home. June had torn into him about constantly having to buy new clothing for him and how they could not even go somewhere nice to hang out with friends without him acting up. He knew that he outweighed her by a good sixty pounds now, if not more and the difference was only going to grow sure as his pants size. June looked near thin next to his sizable additions.

Finally, they had an argument as he was refusing to try on some more embarrassing lacy bra in bright pink that she yelled at him and stormed out, leaving him alone in the changing room. The smug smile of the saleslady as he had to waddle his way out after paying was burned into his memory.

It left Jake so upset he only managed to eat three pretzel dogs after!

There was that desperation, the need to keep June in his life. It may have just been a quickie before he knew he would get too large to attract anyone else. He had even grown fond of her. The way she cooked his meals, an excuse to be in the lady's dressing room when trying on his ever expanding wardrobe, not to mention the lease was in her name.

Thus after a long talk once he got back to the car they had made an agreement.

That was how he found himself trying to push up the extremely tight pair of bright orange yoga pants over his uncooperative ass cheeks. June had shopped for him before this, turning down any protests he had now after he had stayed home snacking. A sudden feeling of regret stung through him as he yelled out and finally got his prodigious booty covered by the obscene pants. His ass was still jiggling wildly as he was swaying his child bearing hips back and forth to finally encase his wildly gelatinous cheeks.

"At least this devil cloth is good for something," Jake muttered out as he turned around to the mirror in the locker room and looked behind himself.

His ass was constrained and appeared to be lifted slightly upwards. The pants were incredibly tight, showing off every inch of his whale tail almost as if he was not wearing anything at all. In fact, if anything they made his ghetto ass look bigger. Turning around he reached down to the sports bra containing his real rack and sighs out. The same color as the yoga pants orange, and just as tight as he gently flicked at his breast to watch it flop right back on the flopping ball of pudge someone may politely call a belly. Gently he brushed his hand through his hair, June putting it up in a high ponytail to keep it out of his moon like face. His face was just entirely soft and could easily be mistaken for a girl's by how it bunched up. Reaching out for the scoop necked shirt, it was black at least but the material was so thin anyone would have been able to see his bright sports bra beneath it.

There was a part of him that just had to know and as he walked towards the locker room scale he stepped on. He slid the scale right, then further right. A grumble left him as he went even further right. His eyes widened in disbelief, then gazed down at his D cup breasts and plump belly.

"264..."

Dejectedly realizing this was his life now the big bootied Jake waddles his way out of the locker room and tries to struggle to the lobby, attempting to adjust the extra tight waistband. June was there, talking to some toned tall guy.

"June, I am all dressed now... I think I'll go head towards one of the bikes," Something he could use while sitting down.

A sudden gasp left June, "I knew that outfit would look good on you!" She reaches for the toned guy's arm and gestures in Jake's direction.

"Matt, this is my boyfriend Jackie. I know that there is a lot to work with, likely too much but I am so glad you're willing to help."

Matt turns around, sizing Jake up with sheer amazement before instantly cooling down. Walking over towards the half a foot shorter Jake he flashed a bright smile.

"June talks about you all the time, you're a lucky m-" A cough left him as he shook his head. "Person to be able to snatch her. But make sure to treat her right or I'll steal her from you," he states with an awkward laugh.

Jake gazing up at the man forces a smile too, "Thanks, but I know my way around a gym. I used to go to one."

Matt just widened his eyes in disbelief before laughing it off as he gently patted Jake on his plump back. "Listen, I know it's hard to get into shape. June told me you've been struggling more lately, which at your age is not a good sign... You've likely been heavy all your life but you're still on a trial. We need to watch you and-" His eyes shift back towards Jake's titanically large orange ass, "Make sure you don't get hurt, or break any of the equipment. Now we're just waiting on one more."

Jake pauses, "One more?"

An extremely familiar voice suddenly shouts out, causing Jake to grimace.

"June! Jackie!" The woman reached June and wrapped her arms around the woman, hugging tightly. Jake was pretty sure that would have been much more difficult a few weeks ago.

Matt saunters over towards Jessica, sizing her up with some interest. Jessica was still fat but it was in all the right places. Her face was nearly untouched by the flab, Jake's hand coming up to rub at the double chin that had once been strapped to her beautiful face. Her ass was still thick, bouncing as she walked, thicker thighs and a slight belly but this must have been her lowest in what had to be a decade if not more.

"I'm Matt, and you must be Jessica. June told me of your amazing weight loss, which is not easy in your line of work. I see you're still wanting to get a few more pounds off, maybe get toned. I see a lot of potential to get that summer bod going for you."

Jessica stuck her hand at one of her still plump hips and swayed ever so slightly.

"Why thank you Matt. All it took was willpower, getting my ass off the couch and having someone who helps carry some of my burdens."

Jessica's eyes shifted back towards Jake as he felt a shiver, hoping she was not about to expand him in front of everyone again.

"That's great Jess, now Jackie let's get you two to the back. I need to get the body fat calipers and get you both checked out."

With a gesture and a stern look from June, Jake wobbled his way after Matt as Jessica made sure to keep pace with the lumbering man.

"It's cute Jackie, getting all dressed up and trying to lose some weight. Did June threaten to get rid of all your bonbons if you didn't squeeze your wide hips through those doors?"

Jake felt his cheeks redden, then his stomach growling. He was too embarrassed to admit they were snack cakes, "No Jessica, I don't plan to lug around your fat ass forever. Once the curse is done I'll be able to get back to normal."

Jessica snorts out and then lets out a hardy laugh as she smacks one of Jake's enormous ass cheeks, even with the tight yoga pants it jiggled wildly.

"Yeah sure sweety, you keep telling yourself that. I've seen how much you put down at lunch, or your breaks, or while working." She laughs out, continuing to list out all the times he continued to eat.

"You have a fat girl appetite and a fat girl mindset. You think I never tried to diet and exercise before? You'll be crying and screaming for the number 5 meal before the hour's up."

Arriving at the door Matt was watching with his eyes raised, "Come on you two, we have a lot we need to get done today. Now Jackie, lift your shirt up. We need to see the damage."

Moaning yet complying Jake lifted his shirt up, removing it and holding it to his side.

"Hold still, this might feel a little cold."

Jake felt Matt's hand grab ahold of his pliable fat and clamp down. Jake let out a cry, before Matt continued. Grabbing part of his lower belly and clipping again before writing something down. Taking a hold of Jake's bingo wing arm he whistled out as he clamped on hard.

"There is hardly any muscle at all here... Your arms are very delicate," Matt responds with a faint smile, unclamping and watching the jiggly arm fat shift and sway.

"Now pants down," Matt declares out, gesturing towards the modesty curtains.

"Oh no need for that... Jake and I are like family, aren't we Jake?" Jessica shouts out, cackling at the process continuing to go on.

Fearful of what would happen if he did not do as she said he began the process of slowly shifting the pants downwards, wincing at the constriction.

Matt clamped down on the thigh, "Got some real pudge going on here! You know I've never seen this much fat percent on a man's thigh before, they don't gain here like that."

"Jake is a special kind of man Matt, the kind that's more like a woman. Always trying to find out how the better side lives."

Further snickering as he measured Jake's thigh before stopping, "Go ahead Jackie."

"Wait," Jessica said, walking over towards the pair as she witnessed Jake in only his sports bra and thong. "Shouldn't you measure his hips and ass too?"

Matt paused before looking up and down at Jake, a wry smile coming on his face. "We only do those on women," He responds with a faint shrug.

"Jackie, explain how you want to make sure you have all your serious problem areas measured. I mean they may only do them on women but surely your caboose could use some targeting. I can't imagine anyone missing it."

Jake bit down an insult but simply nodded in reply.

Matt began grip ahold of the mighty hip, plenty to grab ahold of as he clamped it down. Jake felt utterly humiliated as he wrote the number down before gripping ahold an enormous ass cheek and did the same thing. It set his enormous cheeks to rippling from the flesh moving around, leaving Jake to do anything but focus on it.

"Woah," Matt gets out, incredulous. "This is almost entirely fat, I've never seen that high a percent before. You really need to take better care of your body Jake, this is serious. You know how hard it is to lose fat when it gets like this!? It might never go down completely."

Jessica let out a laugh as she slid over and attempted to lift up the bright yoga pants over Jake's going nowhere ass. "Here you go Jackie, let's get this on the road. Your fat percent might not be going anywhere but the rest of us have things to do."

Jessica proceeds to do the same test, Matt fawning over how it seemed her fat to muscle ratio was very impressive.

"Keep it up! Whatever you're doing to lose the pounds it's working, let's just add some extra steps to it all."

---

Jake now feeling grumpy and stuck in the life of flab was now being presented to a treadmill. Beside it Jessica was getting on next to him and an out of shape house wife on the other side.

"Okay Jackie! I'm going to set you both to three miles an hour, do not set it down unless you have to."

Walking in between the machines Matt prepared the settings as Jake suddenly found the floor beneath him to begin moving. His body was not used to activity, and this was faster than he had tried to go since stacking on all this baggage.

Behind him his ghetto booty jiggled and gyrated, his thick thighs bashing into one another and his belly bouncing up and down in the struggle of a rhythm he tried to make. His breathing was beginning to speed up, his arms flopping about for dear life.

It felt as if he had been going on forever, but as he looked down at the machine it had just ticked over a minute.

Panting he glanced over at Jessica's, watching her click to speed it up. The middle aged housewife next to him was going even faster than her. He had truly and entirely gotten out of shape, his muscles unable to keep up with the sheer amount of fat Jessica kept dumping on him.

As he cried out to slow down he felt as if he wanted to break down, but more then that he wanted a snack.

Part 10

“Jake, if you’re not going to get off your ass and come to the gym with me, could you at least pick up after yourself?” asked June angrily as she tapped her foot impatiently, eyes set on the ever-growing feminine mountain of lard she still somehow called a boyfriend.

“Oh, yeah,” said Jake, pulling his eyes away from the television only long enough to take a quick glance at June, who was clad in form-fitting gym attire. He was also wearing what one might call gym attire, but not because he had any intention of going to the gym. His pathetic performance at the gym had been three days ago, and he knew there was no way he was waddling his big behind in there again, especially since he knew he had only grown since then. June had watched with a scowl as Jake feigned a twisted ankle after about another minute on the treadmill, but took him home once she finished her own workout. Jessica, on the other hand, performed quite well, much to her own surprise. She had handed Jake a box of her old clothes outside the gym, and Jake was in no financial situation to turn down clothes he knew would fit him for a little while. He hadn’t donned any of the clothing yet, but his current set of clothing was– as every damned article of clothing that he had pulled up and over his fleshy ass of late– trending in the direction of not fitting anymore.

“What are you even watch-” began June as she looked at the TV, but what she saw only made her more irate.

“THE FOOD NETWORK!?” she shouted angrily, “Can you even take your mind off of food for five minutes?”

“It’s Top Chef,” he rebutted weakly, “I like the competitive aspect.”

“Yeah, competitive eating, maybe,” she retorted, somewhat defeated, “But whatever, just clean this place up before I get back, will you? That will at least get you on your feet for a little while.”

“Gotcha, right after this episode,” responded Jake, leaning back into the couch, which creaked slightly under his weight. He had, unknowingly, crossed the threshold of Jessica’s highest weight. Now at 277 pounds, he was fatter than Jessica had ever been, and it showed. His belly rested comfortably on his fat thighs, which themselves had become conquerors of space, encroaching on several inches of the couch in either direction, and mushing up against each other. His tits, large and proud, in turn rested on his belly, straining their bra and giving him the look of a fertility idol. His arms, fluffy and completely unthreatening, were cut into by the shirt he wore like overstuffed sausages, and a good chunk of arm fat hung over his elbow. June left the house, which left Jake to his own devices.

He rocked himself up, which took no small amount of effort and resulted in a great many waves of fat moving this way and that across his beyond plump form. He tried pulling his yoga pants out of his ass to no avail. They were a little uncomfortable, and considering how many pants he’d ripped as he grew, he knew a change of clothes was in order, especially considering what he was about to do. He waddled his way to June’s closet, where he had placed the box of clothing Jessica had been so eager to give him. He picked it up, grunting with effort as his weak arms struggled to carry what a man should have been able to easily carry with one arm, then dropped the box on the bed, with his own form plopping next to it, threatening to collapse under the way he carelessly dropped his weight on it. The contents of the box were more or less what he would expect: jeans, t-shirts, sweatpants, a couple of dresses, panties, and bras. For now, there was really only one thing he was looking for. He settled on a pair of powder blue sweatpants which looked roomy, then laid down on the bed to peel off his current pair of yoga pants. As he did so, his tits rocked up, nearly to his face and threatening to break his nose, but the bra he wore was sufficiently sturdy to prevent his ripe melons from smacking his chubby countenance. After struggling to pull off the yoga pants, he grabbed the sweatpants and held them up… perhaps they weren’t quite as roomy as he had hoped, but they would definitely do. He began the considerable task of pulling them up past his fat calves, then his cellulite-riddled thighs, and finally over his immense posterior. With a huff, he looked at himself in the mirror, inevitably frowning at the fat woman that frowned back. The fat woman frowned, of course, because she knew all too well what she was going to do.

Jake blinked and found himself in front of the freezer, pulling out a gallon tub of ice cream, some cheesecake, and some chocolate milk. The very idea of eating this combination of rich, decadent sweets would have made his stomach turn in his thin days, but the body he was sporting now craved these calories, which it was in turn expertly converting into more fat. He almost neglected grabbing a spoon, but managed to show what now passed for willpower with him and hastily dug one out of a drawer. He ate, and ate, and ate. Spoonful after spoonful of calorie-dense, nutrient-deficient food made its way past his plump lips, down his throat, into his expanded stomach, and would of course eventually finish its voyage by settling on his hips, or ass, or belly, or arms, or face, or legs, or back, or…

Well, you get the picture.

Halfway through his stuffing, he had the ingenious idea of making his way over to the couch, where Top Chef still played on the television. That meant, of course, that he could eat food while watching food being prepared. He dropped his massive rear end on the couch, fat spilling over Jessica’s sweats as his overstuffed stomach now refused to be covered by the shirt he was wearing. In too much of a food trance to care, he let it all hang out, yawning as he stuffed spoonful after spoonful of ice cream into his mouth. He had to finish this up soon, of course, June would likely spend an hour at the gym, probably a little more, and her commute both ways was about 15 or 20 minutes. He grew groggy as he did this math, once again yawning as he put a fat hand to his mouth. At least this episode of Top Chef was good. One of the chefs had completely botched the second dish, but was trying their best to advocate for it as the judges criticized their technique.

He only knew he had fallen asleep when June woke him up.

“WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?”

Jake felt like an utter fool. He was sitting on the couch, several inches of belly exposed, holding a nearly empty ice cream container to his own mommy milkers.

“I-I fell asleep,” he said, “I was just about to clea-”

“I don’t want to hear this shit,” said June, cutting him off forcefully, “Honestly, Jake- what the hell is wrong with you? All you do is eat, sit on your ass, and get fatter. Why do you think a girl like me should even put up with a guy– if that’s even what you’re still calling yourself– like you? Honestly!”

“I-I’m sorry,” Jake said feebly, feeling tears welling in his eyes, “I can be better! I can! I promise!”

“I hope– I really do– that you CAN,” she said, putting her hand to her eyes, “But it won’t be with me, and it won’t be here. You can sleep over tonight, but this thing we have is over. I’m not dating some high-estrogen fat femme-boy any longer, and I don’t know how I even let it go on this long.”

“N-no,” said Jake weakly, struggling to get to his feet but feeling weighed down by his own overstuffed gut, “Don’t do this… I need you, I nee-”

“The only thing you NEED,” she said, “Is a diet plan, a personal trainer, and a personality transplant. I’m done with this, and I’m done talking to you about it. Like I said, you can sleep here tonight, but you and your fat ass better not be on this couch when I wake up in the morning.”

Jake gulped, worried, anxious, horrified even. He had nowhere to go… no one to help him. He would have to go into McChubbies in the morning, probably, and then try to find a cheap hotel. His funds were low, but he could probably swing a couple of nights at a cheap place before it became a problem.

After that…

June marched into her room, leaving the fat boy to sob as he spooned the remaining liquefied ice cream into his mouth.

Part 11

This had to have been the worst week of Jake's life. Waking up with the ice cream container cradled in his wide flabby arm and being crushed by his mundo sized tit he felt deep shame. Shame at the state his incredibly wide and weak body had been shaped into, and even further degration at pathetically begging June to help carry out his stuff.

June was taking care of her body now, what had been more a pity date for himself had turned into a long relationship until she finally had enough of his fat ass. Now there would be no further sign of him in her life, beyond the large ass imprint his grand backside had made on the couch.

Two days later, Jake was getting ready to take off work and experience another miserable night of hearing springs and a woman's cries in the motel room next to his own.

"Jackie!" Jessica cries out, happily, the remarkably thinner manager making their way towards the chunky lad.

She appeared stunning, regardless of her being a few years older than him it was the sort of woman he would have had the hots for. Big ass, bright eyes and a beautiful face. There was still a light layer of pudge over her stomach, but with those thick thighs and the way she strut about it was hard not to feel a sudden urge building in him.

Then deflate as he gazes downwards, taking in the sight of the torpedoes attached to his chest and sagging on his enormous paunch.

"June told me what happened, I can't believe she kicked you out," Jessica remarks in feigned disbelief. "What with all your expansive qualities..." Her hand went to his shirt and lifted it upwards, her mouth gaping as she witnessed his soft belly oozing over his pants and digging in tight to his pants for a serious muffin top.

"Like how you could inspire her to diet and take better care of herself. Eat up all the unhealthy food in the apartment, and that huge paycheck you bring home working at this fine establishment."

Jessica continues to snicker as Jake weakly tries to break away, cheeks reddening brightly as he shakes his many chins.

"Stop that!" A whine left the hefty worker as he wobbled back, feeling utterly defeated. A slight rumble surged through his stomach, remembering how he only had a burger and a half before clocking out.

"Stop what?" Jessica's smile never falters as she reaches to take ahold of Jake's pudgy hand. "I am just trying to help one of my employees out, that motel is a rat's den. You'll come crash on my couch for now, no buts, well figuratively speaking."

Jake’s eyes widen at how domineering Jessica was and did little but waddle after her as their grip kept him in place. It’s not like it could be worse than that motel.

"Come on tubby, I'll order a pizza for you once we get there. Now be good and do what you're told."

After the long and cramped car ride, he was stuffed into the bathroom. To no great surprise, he had to use Jessica's flowery soap and shampoo, but he was used to that as June had refused to buy any that were not her own favorite brands.

Exiting he spotted several pieces of fabric left out for him on the counter. A sudden chill surged through him as he searched for his work clothes only to come up empty.

"That bitch." Jake bit out, grinding his teeth on something that was not food for once before lifting it upwards. "She cannot be serious..."

Of course, Jake knew she was completely serious, and he had to put these on or go out naked. It appeared that Jessica wished to embarrass him as payment for crashing here, much to his dismay.

The bra was not so bad, white with only a little embroidery of pale white flowers, they offered plenty of support which his flopping tits desperately needed. The only issue was his boobs were too big for it as the flesh spilled out. It appeared that he was going to have to live with having bigger breasts than any of the women in his family, or even women he worked with. After that he took out the thong, June had made sure he wore these often and wished he was able to get something that was able to control more of the vast sea of blubber that had attached itself to his ever increasingly large backside. For a top he had a bright pink, loose neck belly shirt that had BITCH written on it in purple gaudy rhinestones, his belly on full display slumping forward with his beefy shoulders on display and showing what felt like a mile of cleavage. His breasts quivered with every movement he made much to his annoyance.

Finally he took a hold of what he at first thought was another pair of panties but upon lifting it upwards revealed it was something far more terrifying, white latex short shorts. Upon lifting them up he stretched them out, amazed at just how huge they were but he knew Jessica his ass would barely be contained. A groan left the tubby fatty as he struggled to lift them over his thighs, catching on his saddle bag then started the process to bring them over his huge ghetto booty. Shimmying back and forth, his cheeks rippling and wobbling wildly even as he finally managed to get them on, or at least on as far one could expect. Turning around he noticed his thong was lifted up at the top of it, the beginning of his enormous crack on display as he watched it jiggle and ripple just from having to slowly turn around. They did not even completely cover his cheeks, revealing plenty of the ripe and pinched flab that had attached itself firmly to his backside. Finally having it on it realized it read PHAT on the back of it.

Shallowing what little pride he could possibly muster he jiggled out of the restroom. Jessica was messing with an old school scale and he noticed there were two stands covered in sheets.

With his clumsy steps Jessica turned around, her eyes widening before smiling as she stepped up towards the fatty.

"My my my... You know I once said you looked like a soccer mom but-" She leans back as she circles the enormous fatty before reaching for his ass, her hands just digging in. "This is a whole trailer! Trailer trash momma who just keeps shooting out kids but can’t keep her man. The kind that stuffs herself to try and receive welfare checks from the government. I can't believe-" Her hand went down with a suddenly firm and loud slap, the reverberation sending one cheek wildly jiggling until it smacked right into the other cheek as it began to send down to his thick saddle bags and down to his meaty and stance absorbing thighs.

"You know, this ass never really was for me. It goes perfectly on you, really brings out the inner loser."

Her hands were now pushing him forward, forcing the rippling whale of a person onto the scale as she began to cackle happily. She reaches up to gently lift up his shorts, letting them snap back with glee before walking onto the other side of the scale.

"Now lardass, let's see the damage you've done." She continued to shift the scale to Jake's right, then further to the right, further still until it finally landed on 285 pounds. "You’re now fatter than I’ve ever been Jackie, just unbelievably fat. You're not a tall guy either Jake, that sets you into the extremely obese range." She goes on, her smile widening as Jake felt his ass continue to swish back and forth as he shifts his weight nervously..

Everything about him shook whenever he moved, his bingo arms, his jelly belly and of course the unnatural womanly fat that was now firmly tied to his ass. He remembered a time when he could just walk in crowded areas with no problem. Now he had to take his size into consideration, his hips knocking things over, his belly bumping into someone or the door shutting on his monstrous ass as he shuffled too slowly in somewhere. It all used to be so simple, now every step he took reminded him of the layers upon layers of fat he had grown. Along with the intense stares.

"What's even better," Jessica fakes coughs. "Worse is that you're more of my leftover fat than yourself. Think about it, you were what... 135, 140 when you started working for me? You're more Jessica then I am Jackie, I'm only 130 pounds. All that fatty flesh, all those nights dipping into a bucket of fried chicken... Taking home bags of fast food, eating ice cream and slathering it in chocolate syrup and whip cream." Her hand jerks out to slap at Jake's hip.

"That's right, it’s in there, Jackie! All my self indulgences, those one more chip mentality and you're not the same person anymore. Hell, I doubt many could even mistake you for a man anymore. What man has a booty that huge? What sort of self respecting person allows their gut to flop down over their pants...I don't know any men who wear bras from their tits getting too big, do you!?"

Laughter rang out as Jessica shook her head happily. Walking over towards the side she swept over the first sheet, gesturing it towards Jake.

"Wait, that's..." A sudden chill went through Jake as he gazed at the large picture frame. It had a plague decrying employee of the month and there was some short guy on it. Thin as it went, young and appearing to have the rest of his life in front of him. Only working here job to get some extra cash.

Jessica lets out a sputter as she makes her way towards the other sheet, tearing it down just the same as the moon faced Jake turned towards it, wobbling softly from the struggle.

In it there was a large picture of a fat woman. Her work shirt was sliding up over her belly, her breasts large and appearing to sag heavily on the jelly rolls beneath. She was incredibly bottom heavy, her hips wide and their center of gravity all around what must have been one massive ass. Her thighs were thick, barely contained in the far too tight for work pants. Going to the face he knew who it was, the round and soft features, the cheeks that were often filled with food. A near triple chin was strapped to the face, the very idea of gluttony. It was the picture of someone who would never move further then this, just settling with their life and watching their waist line grow further.

Beneath it read Manager Jackie.

"This can't be happening," Jake murmured softly as he gazed at the soft faced obese chick in the frame. The last bit of rebellion was stirring inside him, the desire he had to break free from it all and spite the woman who had dumped all her fat on him. "I will lose this, once the curse is over I will work out," Jake's belly growled. "I will diet... I don't care how long it takes, I won't let this keep me down."

Jessica marches up to him, a stark contrast to the horribly flabby lard ass. "I doubt it Jackie. You gained all my fat, but with that comes my hormones too. Any fat you gain will go to to those cute titties, jelly belly and lard ass, your body has been altered too heavily. That's older fat too, it's been collected and built up by me for far too long to just slide away. Sorry cupcake, your fat ass is here to stay but look on the bright side."

Jessica lifts up Jake’s belly and drops it to watch it bounce and jostle.

"You can just sit on the couch enjoying yourself, no more responsibilities, needing to study or wasting time on girls who deserve better then you. Now you can just be true to who you are deep inside, some jiggling manatee who looks like they have no self control or respect for themselves.”

A sudden banging noise was whacking on the door.

“Those would be the pizzas, why don't you wiggle your big butt over there and give the delivery girl a big tip. I’m sure you’ll be seeing her often."

An extra large pizza, an order of cheese sticks, side of brownies, and a full bottle of coke later as Jake’s wobbly cushions was pressuring the two chairs he stuck his ass on. He was finally full, it felt soul crushingly right. The doubts of ever rehabilitating himself continued to stack on his plump shoulders.

"If you're too slow on the upkeep porker, you are promoted. You'll be the manager and even get a sweet raise. A full dollar forty-five. I am now going to be your boss as a regional manager, watching over multiple McChubbies."

Jake, shifting from his food coma, gazed dumbly at Jessica. "What... That's it? I thought managers made double what I did." A sudden belch rose out from him, Jessica cringing back as she shook her head.

"Normally that's true, but remember that contract of mine you signed? Every pound you gained went into the raise. For the grand total of 145 pounds, you get a cent each added to your salary? Aren't you lucky, McChubbs? Also, don't worry about the apartment."

Jessica slid up from the table, taking in the sight of the feast that Jake had just swallowed up as if he was starving.

"My fat ass has been living rent free on your broad backside, so let's call it even with you taking my lease."
Nelo

Postby Nelo » Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:31 pm

Part 12: Final

Jake adjusted his tight managerial polo, his pudgy hand being enveloped by the mass of shifting flesh that was his gut. In the seated position (a position he of course preferred at his current size) his pillowy stomach wobbled on his massive, cellulite-riddled thighs. With his other hand, he reached for a fry from a double-large serving he had prepped himself before waddling into his office to complete his managerial duties. His enormous ass, two quivering globes of feminine adipose larger than nearly any he had seen in real life, squeezed into Jessica’s old chair, lifting him several inches off the ground and spilling off the sides like dough oozing over the confines of a bread pan. Bringing a handful of fries to his mouth, he studied the job application that had been delivered to him this morning. Some regular college-aged guy named Jason, seemingly qualified enough (the bar was quite low, after all). He would have to call him in for an interview– mostly as a formality. Jake wiped the crumbs from his pudgy lips and brushed his long locks out from in front of his face.

There was a time that maybe he and Jason could have been friends. They were about the same age. They probably used to have similar interests. Of course, that would have been months ago. Now, Jake and Jason could not be more different.

Jake had been living at Jessica’s old place for a few months. There were certainly some benefits. The lease had been signed nearly a year prior, so the rate was still pretty fair, considering the current market. It was also pretty close to McChubbies. If he had been in slightly different shape, maybe he would have walked over. That would not be tenable in his current position. He hadn’t seen Jessica in person since the lease transfer, but based on the pictures she had been posting on social media, there couldn’t be any more fat that she could afford to unceremoniously slap on his beyond zaftig figure. She was, for the lack of a better term, ripped. Thin, muscular arms with great definition attached to a svelte torso. She was rocking a six-pack, a tight rear end, and chiseled thighs. She couldn’t weigh more than 120 pounds, and was probably a bit underneath that. She had been building a pretty sizable following on social media- her transformation garnering a great deal of praise from the fit and the less fit alike.

And yet, he found he was still growing. He had passed the 300 pound mark a month ago- and although he had no idea how much he was currently weighing, he knew his ass hadn’t stopped spreading further and further on chairs like an expansionist regime. He had stopped pulling fat from Jessica a while ago, and now he was just piling lard of his own. Had Jessica been right? It was starting to seem that she had been correct in her assessment of him. What was it she had said? He had a fat girl appetite and a fat girl mindset. Any attempts to diet, now that he could possibly lose some weight, lasted hours at best. If he went more than a few hours without something fried, sugary, fattening, or some combination of the three, he would start getting a headache, become extremely irritable, and start making mistakes. Inevitably, before half a shift’s worth of attempts at dieting, he would waddle his way to the shake machine and make himself an extra large oreo milkshake. Lisa would look on in disgust, fat wobbling and undulating this way and that, specially-ordered McChubbies pants and polos straining to contain an ever-increasing tide of girlish lard. A small moan would escape Jake’s lips at the first slurp. Food had become his sole source of pleasure, comfort, and support. There was a time that he tried to read books, watch films, and expand his horizons. Now, of course, the only thing that he seemed to be putting work into expanding was his waistline.

“Jackie!” Lisa called from beyond the confines of Jake’s office. She had taken to calling Jake “Jackie,” assuming that he had been transitioning and simply didn’t have it in him to ask his coworkers to call him by a new name. On the inside, of course, he still felt like Jake. But on the outside, he agreed it made more sense to just go by Jackie. Fewer questions, fewer weird looks, and simply a reasonable conclusion to jump to, considering his impressive feminine assets.

“What is it?” called Jake, choosing not to stir from his seated position. If he could avoid getting up, he of course would.

“We need you out here, Jackie!” Lisa called, her voice thick with annoyance. While Lisa was not envious of Jake taking over as manager, she did wonder how the hell the lardass leapfrogged her for consideration of the position. Still, she didn’t want to stay at McChubbies forever, so it was probably all for the best.

Jake sighed, “Coming!”

He rocked himself forward, the sheer width of his hips nearly confining him in his office chair, but managing to merely brush the armrests as he got to his feet. With a grunt of effort, he was on his way, waddling toward the sound of the disturbance. He tried pulling his polo down to no avail, a good inch or more of flab peeking out from beneath the tight polo, the lower part of his belly slapping against the front of his prodigious thighs as he struggled to move his immensely fat frame. He pushed through the door, quite angry that he had to get up at all, and tried to discover where he was so desperately needed.

The answer was quite clear almost instantly, as he saw Carly, a relatively new hire, trying to clean up after herself. She had managed to spill the contents of a full bag of frozen fries on the floor, rendering them useless.

“What the hell, Carly?!” Jake belted out, annoyed, “What did your dumbass do now?”

“I j-just kinda slipped and the fries-”

“It was more of a rhetorical question,” Jake said, “I can’t have you slipping up on the job like this. I really oughta fire you on the spot.”

Carly looked up at him, tears welling in her eyes.

“I won’t.” he said firmly, “Even though I ought to. Lisa, I’m guessing you interrupted my work because?”
Jake waited for Lisa to reply, which eventually she did: “You told me to tell you whenever we needed to pull something new out of the freezer- for stocking purposes.”

“Right,” said Jake, “Well, now I’ve seen it. Help Carly clean this shit up and then get back to work. Whenever you finish, be a dear and bring me an XL peanut butter fudge milkshake.”

“Are you sure you nee-”

An angry glare from Jake was enough to cut the question off there.

“Fine,” she started before whispering, “you fat bitch.”

“What was that?” asked Jake angrily, knowing full well what he had heard.

“Fat bitch,” she repeated, tired of holding back, “I remember when Jessica was the problem around here- but you’re fatter and more of a bitch than she ever was. Don’t take it out on us because you bust out of a pair of pants every other week. Fucking pathetic lardass-”

“Careful- I don’t want to have to fi-”

“Fuck that,” said Lisa, knowing there was no going back, “You don’t have to fire me, I quit. I’m not bringing you any more milkshakes- you tub of lard. From now on, you can get your fat ass up and waddle over to the machine… probably more exercise than you get in a week, knowing how weak and physically useless you are. You might want to go ahead and call corporate, let them know they need to widen their doors, the way you’re going.”

“That’s it! Get out!” bellowed Jake, beet red with exertion.

“With pleasure! It will be a relief getting out from under your fatass. Good luck running the place without me!”

Lisa stormed out, the other employees looking on with a combination of shock and anxiousness.

“Get back to work!”

Within seconds, they had. Jake pulled down on his polo once again, to no avail. God- it felt so unbearably tight. He waddled over to the fry station and grabbed himself another double serving, then stopped at the soda machine and got himself a big soda to go along with it. With that he waddled back into his office, his employees watching as his love handles jiggled freely, poking out from beneath the fabric of his too-small shirt, an inch of his enormous ass crack also peeking out from his tight work pants. He shut the door with his meaty hip- furious about Lisa’s insubordination. He dropped his food on his desk and plopped his meaty posterior on Jessica’s old chair, summoning two sounds simultaneously- a *CRACK* as something in the chair broke, not quite dropping him onto the floor, but alerting him the chair was also going to quit on him. The other sound was one he had heard too often: a *RIP*. The seat of these pants, like so many others, had given way to the endless onslaught of asslard that he was cramming into them. A tear rolled down his chubby cheek as he came to a realization.

He really was a fat bitch.
Nelo

Postby TF Fan88 » Wed Jul 20, 2022 3:24 pm

Awesome! Great to see this finished!
TF Fan88
Transformation Master

Postby DRD00M14 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:24 pm

This was absolutely one of the best M2BBW I have ever seen! I loved it, I was so upset when the original was never finished but you guys did a great job - the additions and ending are amazing! Thank you so much for posting, excellent writers all of you.
DRD00M14

Postby Inthecourt » Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:39 am

Thanks for the kind words, DRDOOM. Huge fan of your work on deviantart.
Inthecourt

Postby DRD00M14 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:24 pm

Inthecourt wrote:Thanks for the kind words, DRDOOM. Huge fan of your work on deviantart.

Huge fan of your collab with Nelo on this, if either of you ever want to discuss ideas or stories then you know where to find mine. Seriously, this is an absolute banger of an m2bbw.
DRD00M14

Return to Stories