The Faire, Part 41 (AR, ABDL)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

The Faire, Part 41 (AR, ABDL)

Postby Lady Lucia » Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:52 pm

PART ONE

Hideous.

That’s the first word that came to mind when Cassidy saw the costume.

“What the fuck, Audrey?”

Her younger sister had warned her, along with an apology, but nothing could have prepared Cassidy for what was waiting in her sister’s room. Apparently there was some issue with the order the two of them placed, and she had been sent the wrong outfit. Rather than the hot fairy costume she was excited to rock, Cassidy found herself faced with the complete opposite of sexy. A pink leotard, a pink tulle skirt, sparkly pink wings, and a shiny pink wand. The childish, girly outfit had been laid out on Audrey’s bed, right next to the sexy wench costume Cassidy’s sister had ordered.

How could anyone working in the costume industry screw up this badly?? Was it just because the word ‘fairy’ was the prominent label on both outfits?

“Don’t look at me!” Audrey exclaimed. With a hand on her hip, she gave Cassidy a skeptical look. “Are you sure you clicked on the right costume?”

“Of course I did,” Cassidy scoffed, “You were there, remember? I’m pretty sure one of us would have noticed.”

Traditionally, the two of them rented costumes at the Renaissance Faire itself. There was a whole costume place outside the main entrance, so guests could find something fun to wear before heading starting the day. This year, however, they decided to buy costumes ahead of time. It was only a little more expensive, but worth it because they’d get to keep the outfits forever. Plus there was nothing worse than having to wait in a long line at the end of the day in order to change back into their street clothes and return the costumes. This way, they could simply show up and avoid the hassle of the before/after in the costume shop.

“It’s fine, Cassie. You can just rent a costume.”

“Cassidy,” she said, correcting her sister. It was bad enough that Cassidy was short and petite, while her younger sister was blessed with all the height and curves. The last thing she needed was her stupid childhood nickname piling onto her youthful features, “And no, I can’t. Then I’d barely have any money left for the vendors.”

It was summer break for both girls. Audrey had just graduated high school, and Cassidy was on summer break after her first semester of university. The two sisters didn’t have much in common. Cassidy was academic and straight-laced. Audrey was the complete opposite. However, they both still shared the guilty pleasure of enjoying all things fantasy. Since it was more or less the only thing they connected on as siblings, and not something their friends really appreciated, they had established an annual tradition of going to the Renaissance Faire together. At first, it was just because Cassidy had a car and Audrey didn’t. Now it was just something they did every summer.

The problem was, the Faire wasn’t cheap. While the shows there were free, they at least had to pay for general admission, food, and drink. Costumes too, as going in street clothes just wasn’t as fun. And then, for splurging, there were the vendors who sold all kinds of interesting things.

Cassidy had just finished her first year of undergrad. After paying for two semesters’ worth of textbooks, outings with her friends, and a handful of other things, she didn’t have that much cash to spare. Her parents had already graciously given both girls a bit of money to spend, but paying for two costumes would really eat into how much she had set aside for the day.

“What do you want me to do about it?” Audrey asked, “If you don’t have the money, then just don’t dress up.”

“Audrey, that’s not fair!”

“Sorry, sis. I’d offer you my costume, but it’s way too big for you.”

“Ugh!” Cassidy groaned. It wasn’t fair. Her annoyance sparked a desire to leave a scathing review on the costume site, but that wouldn’t fix her current problem. She always dressed up for the Faire. Always. Her sister’s casual reference to her size didn’t help her irritated state.

Audrey remained quiet for a moment, glancing towards the two costumes on the bed, then back towards her sister. “You know, it wouldn’t hurt to try it on, Cass,” she said, “You’d probably look super cute.”

That was exactly the problem. Cassidy hated being called ‘cute.’ She already looked super young for her age, and always put a lot of work into her make-up and outfits to make herself look like the young adult that she actually was. Wearing a pink on pink on pink fairy costume would push her in the opposite direction, visually. She would look cute, childish, girly, and, worst of all, immature.

“No, thanks,” she said, “I just won’t dress up this year.”

Audrey just shrugged. “Suit yourself.”

With that decided, Cassidy strutted out of her sister’s room with a huff.

The moment she was gone, Audrey let out an annoyed huff of her own. Couldn’t her uptight sister just play along? The whole point of editing the online order was so her dear older sister would have to walk around looking like a tween all day long.

It wasn’t a surefire plan. Worst case scenario, Cassidy didn’t get a costume. Since it wasn’t Audrey’s money, it’s not like she had anything to lose if things didn’t go her way. Still, she at least made a decent effort. The costume box in the basement was stashed away where Cassidy would never find it, and Audrey also had unrestricted access to her older sister’s room while she was off at college. When their parents weren’t home, of course. She had made sure to ‘borrow’ anything that might work as a makeshift costume piece, and figured even her Type A sister wouldn’t suspect her. Organized room or not, going to college in a year is bound to make you doubt where you left a thing or two before you left.

Even with all that planning, however, there was one obvious problem. Audrey couldn’t push too hard on the issue. So far, she had played her indifferent sister role perfectly. Acting like it wasn’t her problem, offering plenty of alternatives, and ultimately shrugging it off when Cassie didn’t go for it. Her sister clearly didn’t suspect foul play, but she also wasn’t open to even trying the amusingly pink costume on. Yet.
Audrey had one trick left to try. Crossing her fingers, she began changing into the sexy wench costume that would accentuate her own curves so well.

Of the two of them, she clearly deserved to look like the older sister.
Last edited by Lady Lucia on Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:12 am, edited 38 times in total.
Lady Lucia
Transformation Master

Re: The Faire, Part One (AR, ABDL)

Postby marakatti » Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:22 am

Nice, keep on going :-)
marakatti

Re: The Faire, Part One (AR, ABDL)

Postby Vended » Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:08 am

You got my attention ^^
Vended
Transformation Grand Master

Re: The Faire, Part Two (AR, ABDL)

Postby Lady Lucia » Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:59 pm

PART TWO

Cassidy groaned in frustration.

When she left for university, her parents had assured her that her room would still be her room. The good news was, they were at least honest in regards to Audrey not moving in to enjoy the more spacious bedroom for the rest of her high school career. The bad news was, her sacred space didn’t seem to have been given a lot of privacy in her absence.

For starters, the room had been spotless when she returned home for summer break. Her bed was made, there was nothing on the floor, and apparently her closet had been rearranged and also used as storage for a number of mismatched boxes. It definitely wasn’t the way she left it when waking up early to fly out of state last fall. When she complained to her parents about it, however, they weren’t particularly apologetic. All they did was tidy things up a little bit in her absence, and they’d be happy to remove the boxes now that she was back home again. And that was the end of that.

Because Cassidy’s mother had done so much cleaning and rearranging, it had been easy for Audrey to sneak in and make a few changes of her own without anyone suspecting her. Their parents wouldn’t remember every single little change from months ago, and Cassidy already thought she knew who to blame.

“Hey, Cass?” Audrey’s voice sounded from behind her.

Cassidy whipped around from her hunt through the walk-in closet, scowling both from her missing things and from the sudden intrusion. “Audrey!” she exclaimed, “You have to knock. I could have been changing.”

“But you weren’t. Besides, we’re both girls. And sisters. What’s the big deal?”

“Forget it. Where’s my costume box?”

“How should I know?”

Cassidy just bit her tongue. Now that she was an adult–Audrey too, for that matter–she couldn’t be as moody or cliché about telling her sister to get out of her room. Bedrooms were supposed to be private, but adults were supposed to be mature. Maybe she’d give Audrey a mini lecture about it later, but right now Cassidy was too focused on figuring out a makeshift costume to wear to the Renaissance Faire.

At this point, it was pretty clear that the box she needed wasn’t in the closet. Maybe it had been relocated to the basement. If their parents had donated it, or any of her things for that matter, then there was going to be a problem. “What do you want, Audrey?” Cassidy asked. Amidst her annoyance at the rude entry to her room, she had forgotten that there was probably a reason her sister had come there in the first place.

“Well, umm . . .” Audrey began. She averted her gaze and fidgeted for a few seconds before glancing back towards Cassidy, “Never mind. It’s stupid.”

Typical. Cassidy just rolled her eyes. “God, Audrey, what is it?”

“It’s just- I kind of had an idea to save you some money when we get there,” Audrey said, “But I don’t think you’re going to like it.”

“Just spit it out, sis.”

“Okay, look. I promise I’m not making fun of you. But you know how you’re, well, pretty small? I was thinking . . . I mean, they sent the wrong costume, and the damage is already done . . .”

“Audrey,” Cassidy said. She placed a hand on her hip, “Get to the fucking point.”

“What if we, umm, leaned into your size? Like, you could put on the costume, and I could work a little magic with your hair and make-up. Tickets are way cheaper for kids, and they might buy it if you really look the part.”

Was she serious? Cassidy didn’t know if she was more insulted or shocked that her sister would suggest something like that. She was nineteen! There’s no way anyone would believe that she was a child, not even if she was pretending. And to presume that she could pull that off? Yep, definitely more insulted.

Crossing her arms, Cassidy tried her best to look serious, rather than flat-out annoyed. “That wouldn’t work at all, Audrey. I’m not that small. And that costume is disgusting.”

“You are that small,” Audrey said, “Twelve and under get the better prices. And real talk, Cassidy, you could pass as a tween if you let me do my thing. Besides, it’s not like they’re looking that closely. Look, do you want to save a bunch of money, or not?”

Audrey was referring to the fact that she was a goddess with hair and make-up. She primarily used her gifts on herself and her closest friends, but occasionally Cassidy reaped the benefits of having a talented sister for things like Prom and her graduation party. Only on special occasions, because she could only bear the indignity of asking her younger sister for help so often.

This, however, would be the reverse. Audrey would be undoing all the elements that usually added to Cassidy’s maturity. Instead of perfect hair and make-up, she’d have to suffer through whatever childish look Audrey decided would pair best with the pink fairy costume. And for what? Fifteen or twenty dollars? That wasn’t the most tempting trade.

“No, thanks,” Cassidy said, ultimately deciding against it, “I’m not walking around like that all day. It’s embarrassing.”

“Oh, not all day!” Audrey immediately replied, “I mean, just wear it through the main gate. You know, like sneaking candy into the movies. We’ll pack a change of clothes for you.”

“Why do you even care, Audrey?”

“Because you got screwed over by that stupid company! The least I can do is help you have a little extra to spend once we’re there. And, you know, because we’re sisters. Duh. We have to look out for each other!”

“Fine,” Cassidy said. Under normal circumstances, she would outright refuse, but Audrey made some good points. It was just tricking a few strangers in order to save money. Besides, it’s not like they would run into anyone they knew. As long as Audrey didn’t take any pictures, and as long as she could change the minute they made it inside, then it would be worth the temporary embarrassment.

“Let’s do it, then!” Audrey smiled, “You can change in my room.”
Lady Lucia
Transformation Master

The Faire, Part Three (AR, ABDL)

Postby Lady Lucia » Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:15 pm

PART THREE

Cassidy held up the leotard with just her fingertips, as if it was both dirty and infectious despite how new and pristine it actually looked. Pink was not an attractive color for a girl like her. In both high school and her first year of college, she almost always wore a combination of heels and push-up bras. A few tiny boosts in physical maturity to make up for the height and curves she lacked. And, for similar reasons, she tended to stay away from brighter colors.

“Let’s not,” Cassidy said, “This is a stupid idea.”

“Ugh, come on!” Audrey replied, “You can at least try it on, right? There’s no harm in that.”

In a way, Audrey was right. It’s not like anyone else would see, especially in the privacy of a bathroom or bedroom. Cassidy could simply take it off if it ended up being as awful as she imagined it being. Her usual desire to look her age was a bit at war with this recent concept of saving money by leaning into the features she normally tried so hard to offset.

Ultimately, Cassidy decided to give it a shot. Worst case scenario, she’d just bail on the plan, pay full price for her ticket and rent a costume there, and hope that the online company would reimburse her for the mistake. “Fine,” she said, “Be right back.” There’s no way in hell she’d strip down in front of her younger sister, even if they were both girls.

“You can use mine,” Audrey said, gesturing to the private bathroom attached to her room, “Oh, and Cassie? No underwear or bra. Trust me; you’ll be uncomfortable all day if you do.”

“It’s Cassidy. And I’m not wearing it all day.”

“You know what I mean.”

Cassidy just rolled her eyes. Not in the mood to bicker with her younger sister, she just walked away with costume piece in hand and closed the door behind her.

In the solitude of Audrey’s bathroom, Cassidy made short work of stripping off her casual clothes. Looking her petite body over while still in her plain underwear and padded bra, she let out a sigh. Her sister was right. Leotards were meant to be form fitting. Trying to keep her undergarments on would probably feel awkward, not to mention that anyone glancing her way would see the exact shape of her bra through the tight fabric.

She stripped the rest of the way down, then stepped into the pink leotard. Cassidy had never done ballet, unlike her sister, though she could at least compare it to a one piece from her younger pool days. The first noticeable difference was the light padding below her waist. She could feel it softly against her ass, and there was also a bit of bulk between her legs. Strange.

Cassidy checked herself out in the mirror, grimacing at the girl looking back at her. Bare arms and legs fully on display, chest more or less nonexistent save for the two small mounds on her chest that indicated that she was a girl. Her cheeks turned as pink as the leotard itself when she noticed how obviously her nipples poked through the tight fabric. With just a skirt and wings to go with the fairy costume, there wasn’t anything that would hide those from anyone who glanced her way.

“You dressed?” Like a parent entering after barely half a knock, Audrey opened the bathroom door with no warning and stepped into the bathroom.

Jumping a little bit, then immediately crossing her arms over her chest, Cassidy exclaimed, “Audrey! Privacy.”

“What, it’s my bathroom,” Audrey replied, “Besides, you’re changed. And it looks like a perfect fit!”

“No, it’s not. You can see my nipples, there’s weird padding, and it’s way too pink.” The last one wasn’t actually relevant to the size, but she still felt the need to express her distaste. As for the lack of respect for her privacy, that was just too much to argue about on top of everything else.

“Oh, maybe it’s the gymnastics kind! Is there padding for your butt? That’s to protect your tailbone if you have a bad fall. And the rest is fine, sis. It’s just for a few minutes, remember? Then you can change!”

“Yeah, but-”

“No ‘buts,’ Cassidy! Let’s at least try the whole costume before you reject it, okay?”

“Okay . . .”

Normally, Cassidy wouldn’t be such a pushover, especially with her sister, but she was still too off balance from the embarrassing leotard and the way Audrey burst in on her. Going along with it, she followed Audrey back out into the bedroom to retrieve the rest of the costume pieces.

The short walk just highlighted the noticeable bulk between her legs even more. This was for gymnastics?

The explanation about protection from falls made sense when Audrey said it. Cassidy had definitely seen girls land on their ass when not quite completing a sequence for cheerleading or gymnastics or whatever. But wouldn’t the excessive padding mess with their mobility? That was kind of the point of leotards for ballet, according to Audrey talking about it forever ago. Maybe it was different for gymnastics. Either way, Cassidy wasn’t the expert on those sports, so she stopped lingering on it once she was back by Audrey’s bed.

Now that she had the base layer on, the next part was easier to manage without needing any privacy. Cringing internally, Cassidy stepped into the pink tulle skirt that she normally wouldn’t be caught dead in. She and Audrey had never seen anyone they knew at the Renaissance Faire, so it was a socially safe plan. But still.

“Cute, Cassie!” Audrey exclaimed, clasping her hands together as she looked the pink-clad girl up and down, “Okay, I’ll help you with your wings and then you’ll be good to go.” Before picking up the sparkly pink wings, Audrey retrieved her phone from the edge of the bed. Glancing at the locked screen for a second, she added, “Let’s hurry, we don’t want to be late. I still have to do your hair and make-up!”
Lady Lucia
Transformation Master

Re: The Faire, Part Three (AR, ABDL)

Postby Lady Lucia » Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:49 am

PART FOUR

When Audrey picked up her phone, Cassidy’s heart skipped a beat.

The only reason she agreed to temporarily put the fairy costume on was because she and her sister were the only ones that would see it. The only important ones, at least. Even if a hundred people saw her at the faire, Cassidy wouldn’t really care. While it was an embarrassing get-up, the opinions of a bunch of random strangers didn’t mean anything to her. Plus, the whole point was to be in disguise. Once she changed into a sexier costume, no one would remember her as the pink-clad fairy girl.

But if her unpredictable younger sister took a pic and posted it somewhere online? God, that would require so much damage control.

Cassidy let out a quiet sigh of relief when her sister merely used the phone as a means to check the time. Until what came next, of course. Hair and make-up? The former would be easy enough to undo after the gate, but fixing her face would be a whole thing. Since she made a conscious effort to accent her mature features while eliminating anything youthful, Cassidy’s make-up routine was pretty extensive. Doing it all over again, outside, with only a hand mirror, would be a total pain.

Besides, the workers at the ticket booth were dealing with dozens of people at a time and making minimum wage for their troubles. It’s not like they were going to look that closely. “No make-up,” she said.

Audrey just rolled her eyes. “Whatever. Turn around? I need to do your wings.”

Might as well. Cassidy didn’t really want to fuss with the straps herself anyway. Turning 180 degrees, she impatiently followed Audrey’s simple instructions. One arm through, then the other, then ‘arms up!’ so the lower strap could be done. The problem was, Audrey seemed way more focused on the task than on Cassidy’s comfort. Each arm was pulled here and there during the first half of the process, but the worst careless act was when both of Audrey’s palms rested on Cassidy’s chest.

“Careful!” Cassidy exclaimed.

“Relax, Cassie.” Undeterred, Audrey finished up situating the strap where it was supposed to go, then finished things off by giving both boobs a playful squeeze. “It’s not like there’s even anything there.”

Cassidy gasped. Eyes wide from both the shock and the audacity, she yelled, “HEY.” Slapping Audrey’s arms away, she took several hurried steps forward before swiveling around to glare at her younger sister. “Never do that again. Hear me?” It wasn’t the first time she had been teased about her not so impressive chest. The bigger issue was the way Audrey just violated her.

Even worse, she was being so casual about it. Including her response. “Oh my God, chill. We’re sisters. What’s the big deal?”

“I don’t care. Pretty sure you’d freak out if someone did that to you.”

“Doubt it. Here, want to try?”

With a confident smile, Audrey stepped forward and jutted out her chest as a way to offer it to Cassidy. And, even though Cassidy wouldn’t do something like that in a million years, it didn’t stop her eyes from noticing the overt cleavage accentuated by the wench costume. Not fair. It was SO not fair that Audrey got all the height and curves in the family, and Cassidy was stuck with her short, petite form.

At the same time, she was a fucking adult. While she was still often self conscious about her size, and took several measures to offset her immature features, she had mostly outgrown her teenage jealousy of her sister. Except, of course, when Audrey threw things like this in her face.

“Let’s just go,” Cassidy said. Her sister’s question was pretty much a trap no matter how she answered it, which meant ignoring it was the best choice. No longer wanting Audrey’s cleavage in her peripherals, Cassidy turned and went to grab her purse and shoes.

Naturally, Audrey had something to say about that as well. “Umm, sis? I can hold onto your things. Wouldn’t it look kind of weird if you had a purse?”

Not really. Girls these days were getting smartphones and credit cards at such a young age. But Cassidy was a little flustered about everything from the last few minutes, and taking the path of less resistance was slowly getting easier. “Fine.” After all, her phone was locked, and she and her sister had noticeably different credit cards.

Still, even though she could tell herself that it was fine, and that it would be easy enough to keep an eye on Audrey, it still made Cassidy nervous when she actually had to deal with her things being taken by her sister. One by one, Cassidy passed over her cell phone and her wallet, and both disappeared into Audrey’s purse. While still attainable just a few feet away on the bed, her personal possessions felt further away than that simply because they were no longer in a familiar bag.

Before Cassidy could change her mind, Audrey was taking her hand. “Come on, sis. I still have to do your hair.”

Once again just going along with it, Cassidy let herself be let into her sister’s bathroom. She would have much preferred sitting on Audrey’s bed, or at her desk; anything to avoid looking in the mirror. But the moment they stepped into the well lit room together, Cassidy was face to face with a much younger looking version of herself. A little fairy, whose cheeks were suddenly the same color as the rest of her ensemble. “Audrey-”

“Close your eyes, sis. Your hair is going to look SO cute.”

“But-”

“Eyes closed, Cassidy!”

Reluctantly obeying, Cassidy closed her eyes with a tiny huff. This was getting so out of hand, and yet she felt powerless to do anything about it.
Last edited by Lady Lucia on Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lady Lucia
Transformation Master

Re: The Faire, Part Four (AR, ABDL)

Postby Lady Lucia » Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:30 pm

PART FIVE

The first thing Cassidy felt was her hair being pulled back.

For a moment, she expected Audrey to start separating her hair out into strands. Her sister was famous for how good she was at braiding; not that she ever used her gifts on family. But throughout high school, Cassidy had seen Audrey and her friends strutting around with their hair styled in the most beautiful ways. Maybe that would be the silver lining to all of this. Amazing hair, even if she looked girly and childish from the neck down.

Instead, she just felt Audrey pin her hair into place with a plastic clip, and then another. Cassidy was tempted to open her eyes, and a small twitch of her eyelids must have given away her intentions.

“Sis, no. Eyes shut,” Audrey said, “I’m not done yet. And hold still, okay?”

Cassidy just let out a quiet huff. “Fine.” She had been holding still the entire time, but didn’t mutter more than one word in case speaking could be construed as ‘moving.’ Proving her younger sister’s point would just give the pushy girl more ammo.

A few seconds later, Audrey circled around to her front side. Cassidy could feel the light brush of movement, which meant that her sister was now between her and the mirror. Per instructed, she kept her eyes closed, though she had no idea what Audrey was doing. Then again, Cassidy wasn’t the hair expert, so she didn’t dwell on it.

Audrey took all the unclipped hair, gently pulled it forward, and said, “Almost done, Cassie.”

“It’s-” The instinctive correction to her full name was cut off when she both heard and felt the snip of scissors. Even with her eyes closed, Cassidy recognized what Audrey was going for based on the brief coolness of one of the blades. BANGS. ‘No, no, no.’ Cassidy thought, sitting frozen in disbelief until the second cut snapped her out of it. “Audrey, don’t!”

“Just one more little cut, sis.” A third snip punctuated and brought truth to her reply. The sound of the scissors being set on the bathroom counter followed, and then Audrey said, “Done. See, that wasn’t so hard.”

Cassidy almost didn’t want to open her eyes. If she stayed in perpetual darkness, then she wouldn’t have to face what was waiting for her in the light. But, fueled by curiosity and a flicker of hope that it wouldn’t be as bad as the style she used to wear once upon a time, she opened her eyes.

A second later, her mouth was open as well, jaw slightly dropping at the sight of herself in the mirror. Not only were the bangs reminiscent of her much younger self, but there were also two pink butterfly clips on her head that matched the rest of her ensemble. The fairy outfit, however, was something she could take off and be done whenever she wanted. But it would take forever to grow her hair back out and undo the kind of damage that her sister achieved in a matter of seconds.

Audrey was standing off to the side, looking her over and clearly misinterpreting the expression on her face. “Cute, right? It’s such a good look on you!”

Was she being serious?! “No!” Cassidy exclaimed. “Audrey, I don’t want bangs. You just- you just cut my hair! Why didn’t you ask first?

“You said I could do your hair,” Audrey shrugged, “Besides, I think I did a good job.”

“A good job of making me look like a fucking tween!

“Wasn’t that the point?”

“Well, yeah, but-”

“But nothing, sis. If you didn’t want bangs, you should have said something.”

Cassidy was speechless. Fucking speechless. When would she have had a chance to object to her hair getting cut? Audrey did it with no warning, and while her eyes were closed. And Cassidy did say something. After the second cut, however. It’s not like it would have helped anything if Audrey had listened. At that point, the only option would have been to even things out anyway.

Her biggest issue was with how nonchalant her sister was being about the whole thing. What kind of girl cuts another girl’s hair without permission? But Cassidy’s attempts to lecture her fell on deaf ears. Audrey was too focused on the fact that each minute at home was another minute lost at the Faire. “We’ll talk about it later, okay?” That’s about all Cassidy got. Then Audrey was ushering her out of the bathroom and then out of her room a minute later.

Without her phone and wallet, and in basically only an accessorized leotard, Cassidy felt somewhat naked as she walked through the house. The thick padding between her legs made her movements slightly more awkward, and she wondered if there was a way to remove the ‘protection’ Audrey mentioned was for gymnastics. But the whole costume was temporary, so Cassidy could suck it up for a short while. The fresh bangs brushed and tickled her forehead and eyebrows, which only served to distract her further and add to the embarrassed and vulnerable state she was in.

Cassidy didn’t even question it when Audrey said she would drive. After all, their plan to buy a cheaper ticket would fall apart if anyone saw the little fairy girl in the driver’s seat. The older sister’s mind was so frazzled at this point that she didn’t bother pointing out that nobody would be paying close attention to the parking lot. She was still hung-up on the haircut, caught somewhere between ‘pissed’ and ‘pouty.’ The whole thing was frustrating and unfair.

And, with all of that on her mind, Cassidy failed to think about one important detail:

Neither she nor Audrey grabbed a change of clothes on the way out of the house.
Lady Lucia
Transformation Master

Re: The Faire, Part Five (AR, ABDL)

Postby brightsun21 » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:38 am

Cassie falling nicely into the trap
brightsun21
Transformation Master

Re: The Faire, Part Five (AR, ABDL)

Postby Lady Lucia » Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:50 pm

PART SIX

Cassidy didn’t realize the problem until they were parked on the extensive grass lot outside the Renaissance Faire.

She didn’t bring any street clothes to change into! How could she have missed that? Between the two sisters, Audrey was the only one carrying a purse with both girls’ personal items. With empty arms and no bag, Cassidy really should have noticed that something was missing when they got into the car. But she was too distracted by the bangs that Audrey had given her; throughout the entire drive, Cassidy had to deal with the new way her hair was brushing against her forehead. She tried to bring it up a few times as well, mostly to bitch about it, but Audrey just kept shutting her down and telling her to stop whining. It was already done. It would grow back.

Cassidy’s sister had more or less the same attitude upon the discovery in the parking lot. “It’s fine, Cassie,” she said, “You look super cute. And we’re already here; just suck it up, okay?”

“Audrey-”

“Hush. You can go spend a bunch of money renting a costume, and then pay full price for your ticket. Is that what you want?”

Of course not. The whole point of putting on the horrid pink costume was to save money, and bailing now would mean that she went through the childish process of disguising herself for nothing. “No, but-”

“No ‘buts,’ sis. Do you want to take my car and drive all the way home? You can, if you want, but I’m not coming with you. We’ve wasted enough day already, and I’m ready to head in.”

“Well, no . . .” Cassidy muttered. Because her sister was right. That would be the biggest waste of time, and nothing was more frustrating than making a drive because you forgot something, especially when the round trip would take a full hour.

Audrey just made one of those ‘duh’ gestures with her hand. “I’m giving you options, Cassie. Be a cute fairy, rent a different costume, or change at home. Pick one, okay? Either way, I’m going to get my ticket.”

Cassidy bit her lip. It was less indecision, and more reluctant acceptance. If she blew all her spare money to rectify the situation, there wouldn’t be any left for the vendors inside. And driving all the way home would be such a pain. Which only left one option.

“I’ll wear this,” she sighed.

“Good girl,” Audrey said. She patted Cassidy’s head, then took her hand. “You’ll be the cutest little sister! Come on, Cassie.”

Correcting the immature nickname was getting more and more difficult. Now that Audrey had gotten on her case so much about whining, saying ‘It’s Cassidy’ over and over made her feel self conscious in a similar way. There were only so many times you could bring something up before it started sounding annoying. Even if she was in the right, and wasn’t particularly fond of the cutesy version of her name. And now that her entire look was cutesy, it was more difficult to protest.

Buying their tickets made Cassidy nervous, of course, because she was a nineteen year old girl masquerading as a tween. It wasn’t until they were actually at the booth that it really hit her. The child tickets were for kids TWELVE and younger. She knew that before, of course, but seeing it right there on the sign was a different kind of realization. If this succeeded, it meant that she could pass as a girl seven years her junior.

And it worked. Audrey did all the talking, and they were through the main gate without anyone batting an eye. Although Cassidy wanted to save money, part of her had hoped that this whole disguise thing would have blown up in their faces. Just for the validation of seeing that people knew she was really a college girl, rather than a little kid holding her sister’s hand like a lost puppy. She tried to take solace in what Audrey told her earlier–that it’s not like the minimum wage staff was looking that closely.

The main area was as chaotic as ever. All kinds of people meandering about; mostly first timers who were getting their bearings. Some in costumes, some in normal clothes. Under normal circumstances, Cassidy would have broken off from the crowd. She and Audrey rarely had a game plan; the normal ‘strategy’ was to just start with the outer paths and get some shopping done before checking out a show or two. But her sister hadn’t let go of her hand yet, despite how Cassidy gave a small tug or two to hint that she didn’t need the patronizing contact.

“Bathrooms first, little sis,” Audrey said, “Let’s get that out of the way first.”

What? That wasn’t what they usually did. “Later, Audrey,” she said. As in, when she actually had to go. Belated hearing the repetition of the phrase from outside, Cassidy scowled. “And don’t call me that.”

“Call you what? Little sis? Look at you.” Audrey nodded down at the girly, childish ensemble, then gave Cassidy’s hand a squeeze, “You’re going to be my little sister today, alright? That means I’m in charge.”

“Audrey, no. That’s stupid.”

“Cassie, yes. Or else I’m going to flag someone down and tell them that I found a little girl who lost her parents. I bet they have somewhere to hold kids who get lost until they’re reunited with their family.”

“Audrey-”

“You seriously think anyone will believe you over me?” Audrey winked, “Last time I checked, you don’t have anything to prove your real age. So what’s it going to be, little sis?”

Cassidy didn’t know what to say. Was this all a set-up?? Or was Audrey just taking advantage of the situation now that they were here? Either way, it was totally unfair. And not funny in the slightest. “Audrey-”

“Audrey! Audrey! Audrey!” she replied in a mocking tone. “I’m not kidding, Cassie. Play along, or spend the day with the other lost little girls and boys.”

With another squeeze of her hand, and a smirk, Audrey shifted to face Cassidy and looked down into her eyes. “What’s it going to be, sis?”

------------------------------------
Check out my website: http://www.ladyluciastories.com

And my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=73056590
Last edited by Lady Lucia on Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lady Lucia
Transformation Master

Re: The Faire, Part Six (AR, ABDL)

Postby 1zaza1 » Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:11 am

This is a fun start.
1zaza1

Next

Return to Stories