The Faire, Part 42 (AR, ABDL)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

The Faire, Part 39 (AR, ABDL)

Postby Lady Lucia » Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:14 am

Part 39

It didn’t take much for Audrey to talk Cassidy out of the car.

The alternative was Audrey getting back behind the wheel and driving them straight home. Now that she had informed Cassidy that one of their parents was around, the diapered girl was quick to reject that idea when it looked like her sister was ready to close the car door and follow through on her suggestion.

Cassidy wasn’t sure which was worse–wearing diapers, or being nearly naked outside the padded underwear. It was one thing walking around like that earlier, as she had the saving grace that they most likely weren’t going to run into anyone that they knew. This was different. Not only because of Elena, who was a whole problem by herself, but also the fact that this neighborhood was dangerously close to their own. What if someone that knew Cassidy drove by and recognized her?

That’s what got her moving more than anything else. As much as she hated the idea of one of Audrey’s friends seeing her like this, this detour was officially happening now that Cassidy was standing in the driveway rather than in the safety of the back seat. Getting inside was suddenly a priority, rather than something she was resisting.

Although Cassidy had taken the first few steps towards the stone path by herself, Audrey was quick to take her hand anyway. As if Cassidy was going to get lost or wander off despite how straightforward this was compared to the hustle and bustle of the Renaissance Faire. Or maybe Audrey was just making sure her sister wasn’t going to get cold feet and retreat to the car at the last second. Either way, she walked the girl all the way to the front door and wasted no time in ringing the bell.

Each second that went by felt like an eternity. Cassidy kept waiting to wake up, or for Audrey to change her mind and take her back to the car. Maybe Elena wouldn’t be home. A stupid thought, as Audrey had likely texted ahead, although Cassidy was in a place where just about any hopeful thought was worth reaching for.

Of course, none of that happened. Not that Cassidy had really expected it to. “Coming!” an adolescent voice called to them from somewhere inside. A few seconds later, a vaguely familiar short-haired girl around Audrey’s age swung the door open. “Hey, Audrey!” she smiled, giving her a quick once over, “Nice costume.” Her friend was wearing shorts and a tank top, which was a much more standard summer outfit. Coming back to the real world was always a little bit jarring, which is why Audrey and Cassidy usually drove right back to the house without making any stops along the way. “And hey, Cassie,” she turned towards the smaller sister, glancing at the diapers and her otherwise naked body, “Nice . . . bangs?” she said.

Still covering her boobs with both hands, Cassidy blushed at how obviously it was that Elena was struggling to find a compliment when Cassidy looked how she did. Cassidy still hadn’t forgiven Audrey for the haircut she had given her with no warning. It was the least of Cassidy’s worries at the moment, although she was thinking about it all over again now that Elena had drawn attention to the immature style.

“She’s been leaning into the whole ‘cute’ thing recently,” Audrey said, “I think she’s finally accepted that she’s done growing. So from now on, Cassie isn’t going to wear bras or panties. Only diapers, at least until she stops having accidents.”

“And you said I should babysit her as if she’s twelve?” Elena asked.

“Mm hmm.” Audrey let go of Cassidy’s hand and stepped behind her. Placing her hands on the diapered girl’s shoulders, she said, “She’s been acting like an immature little girl all day. Freaking out over nothing, whining about everything. We were literally in line for the bathroom, and she ended up wetting herself instead of holding it for a few more minutes. So, yeah. If she’s going to behave like a tween, she’s going to be treated like one.”

“Works for me. And what about her diapers? I have pretty much every size for my babysitting gigs, unless you have something specific for her instead.”

“Nothing specific, although go for something thicker if you can. She totally soaked the diapers she was wearing earlier. Not sure how, honestly. She’s so tiny!”

Because Cassidy had been holding it for forever at that point. Trying to get a word in edgewise as they discussed her right in front of her face, she started to say, “It’s not like-”

“Hush, Cassie. The big girls are talking,” Audrey said, “Anyway, do you have any questions for me? Hopefully she won’t be too difficult. She was just changed into fresh diapers before the drive, and she hasn’t had anything to drink recently.”

“I think I’m all set,” Elena replied, “I’ll take her to the bathroom every half hour anyway, just in case.”

Wait, was Audrey dropping Cassidy off?! The dots were only just starting to connect. Cassidy had been under the impression this was going to be an unwanted stop on the way home, because that’s all that Audrey had said in the car. But if Audrey and Elena were talking like that . . .

“Sounds good. Thanks for doing this at the last minute, by the way!” Audrey nudged Cassidy forward by her shoulders, “And I’m totally not expecting a discount or anything. Full price is fine! Whatever you’re charging these days.”

“Perfect,” Elena said, “Well, Cassie? Come on in.”

Cassidy took a few steps forward. Partially because she was being pushed in that direction by her sister, and also since she hadn’t been loving the fact that they were lingering on the front porch instead of heading inside and out of sight. However, once she made it past the threshold, she turned around and looked at Audrey in total confusion. “Wait, what are you-”

“I have errands to run, little Cassie! And we talked about this, remember? Do you want our parents to see you like this? Or would you rather stay with your babysitter for a little while?”

But- but this was the same no-win decision as before. Only worse. Instead of simply letting Elena see her like this, Cassidy was going to stay with her? Why? And for how long? She had so many questions, and wasn’t sure how to ask Audrey any of them. Looking back and forth between the two girls, Cassidy knew that the latter option was objectively better. And yet, at the same time, she was still processing this latest twist in the humiliating day that refused to end. “You can’t- you can’t just leave me here!” Cassidy eventually blurted out. The actual delivery of the protest sounded a lot more childish than she expected.

“Answer the question, sis,” Audrey said, “Parents, or babysitter. If you really want to go home, we can.”

That wasn’t a realistic option, and they both knew it. And since Audrey was driving, there wasn’t a lot of wiggle room in terms of alternative destinations. It was also starting to dawn on Cassidy that there wasn’t a single other acceptable place she could think of; not while she was topless. Loathe as she was to admit it, killing time at someone else’s house wasn’t the worst idea.

The problem was, Audrey was just pawning her off again.

Also, Elena had been told that Cassidy’s diapers were clean.

------------------------------------
Check out my website: http://www.ladyluciastories.com

And my SubscribeStar: https://subscribestar.adult/lady-lucia
Lady Lucia
Transformation Master

The Faire, Part 40 (AR, ABDL)

Postby Lady Lucia » Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:19 am

Part 40

“Bye, Cassie! Pick you up later, okay?”

It hadn’t been much of a discussion. Since going home was out of the question, Cassidy had reluctantly agreed to the other option. And her ‘babysitter’ was a girl that Cassidy vaguely knew from her high school days. It was one thing when it was someone like Margot, who didn’t know her and would never see her again. Being seen like this by Elena, however, was something else entirely.

Cassidy watched helplessly as Audrey walked back to the car, although she didn’t have to watch her sister drive away. Elena stepped forward and positioned herself so she could place a hand on the small of Cassidy’s back. Giving a gentle yet assertive push, Elena said, “Come on inside, Cassie. Unless you want the whole world to see you in diapers?”

That got her moving. As hesitant as she was about this whole idea, Cassidy still very much had to worry about her current appearance now that she was closer to home. The damage had already been done with Elena. The least Cassidy could do now was keep anyone else from finding out. She stepped through the threshold, still partially in disbelief that this was actually happening. That Audrey had dropped this on her at the very last second, when being in the car and heading home from the faire had given Cassidy hope that the mortifying day was almost over.

“Don’t forget to take your shoes off,” Elena said, “Unless you need help with that?”

“I’m fine,” Cassidy mumbled. She was embarrassed enough as it was; though Elena had apparently been instructed to treat her like a tween, Cassidy was going to do everything in her power to hold onto the maturity of the nineteen year old girl she actually was.

Also, if Elena knelt down to untie Cassidy’s shoes, she would potentially notice the sag of the diapers from the new angle and/or the proximity. At the moment, Elena was under the impression that Cassidy’s padding was clean thanks to Audrey’s lies. Although . . . Cassidy was torn about whether or not she should speak up. Elena was going to figure it out sooner or later, and Cassidy very much wanted to be out of the disgusting underwear.

At the same time, she was in the midst of trying to figure out how to prove to Elena that this whole set-up wasn’t as bad as it looked. Starting the babysitting job by asking for a change would instantly destroy whatever dignity Cassidy had left at this point. And what if Elena was the type to gossip? Cassidy had already sacrificed her social media accounts in the name of protecting her reputation. Surely suffering in dirty diapers for a little bit longer was a price she could pay as well. There was just one problem–if Elena followed through on ‘every thirty minute’ bathroom breaks she mentioned, then Cassidy was screwed.

For the time being, Cassidy opted to say nothing. As for the bathroom trips, she’d have to come up with something over the next half hour.

Of course, it would have been nice for someone else to take off her shoes for her. Cassidy winced in discomfort as she squatted down in the full diapers, as bending over felt like it would have been even more of a risk. Standing back up to slip them off after untying them, Cassidy placed her feet on the hardwood floor and realized that now she was even more undressed than before. Obviously socks and diapers weren't exactly that big of a change compared to what she had been wearing a minute ago, but her casual summer shoes had been the one part of her outfit all day that had been something she would wear under normal circumstances.

“Hold my hand?” Elena asked. She offered hers to Cassidy with a casual yet subtly patronizing smile.

Cassidy lightly blushed at the suggestion. “Umm . . . ” Now that she was fully topless again, as the wrap-around top was definitely still in the car with Audrey, Cassidy was pretty committed to cupping her bare breasts with her hands for the sake of modesty. “I’m okay?” she replied. Still feeling quite awkward about the fact that she was going to be staying at Elena’s house and having no idea how to interact with one of Audrey’s friends while diapered and constantly flustered, Cassidy’s rejection was way more polite and hesitant than it would normally be if someone was talking to her in such a way.

Elena frowned. “I was really hoping we could get off on the right foot, Cassie. Believe it or not, a lot of girls like when I’m called to babysit them. Because as long as they behave, I’m pretty lax with everything else. So, I’m going to give you another chance. In fact, why don’t we start over?” Rotating her hand for more of a handshake than a patronizing hand-hold, Elena said, “Hey, Cassie. I’m Elena.”

It was worse than her experience with Margot. Because unlike the girl working at the faire, Elena already knew Cassidy, and yet was still acting as if this was a run of the mill babysitting job. As if any teenage girl, regardless of age, would be dropped off wearing diapers and nothing else. But what else could Cassidy do but play along? Elena was going to be babysitting her either way. Between being treated like a difficult charge and a cooperative one, the latter was the only decent option when so much was working against her. “Cassie,” she muttered. Begrudgingly saying the childish nickname out loud, as it was entirely unclear how much her sister had told Elena ahead of time, Cassidy’s hands fidgeted a little as she glanced down at Elena’s. It didn’t feel like she would be able to get out of the mature greeting. So, after a second or two of weighing her limited options, Cassidy crossed her left arm over her chest to cover herself with just the one limb. Once she was certain there wasn’t an immediate risk of accidentally flashing the girl before her, Cassidy nervously took Elena’s hand.

“It’s very nice to meet you, Cassie,” Elena said, “I’m sure we’ll have lots of fun together! And I bet you’re eager to start your potty training, too.”

That didn’t bode well. Trying her best to keep a straight face, Cassidy nodded and tried to change the subject, “Umm, when is Audrey coming back?”

“Miss her already?” Elena giggled. In one fluid motion, she pivoted and switched to her other hand to grip Cassidy’s. By just adding one step, she had succeeded in getting to what she had suggested in the first place. “Don’t worry, she’ll be back before you know it! In the meantime, let’s get you settled in the kitchen. I’ve got some chores to tackle; you’ll have to sit at the table so I can keep an eye on you.”

Before she knew it, Cassidy was being led down the hall as briskly as Audrey had dragged her around the faire by her hand earlier. And, just like before, it took most of her energy just to keep up due to the thick padding between her thighs that made it next to impossible to walk normally.

The kitchen was only a few yards away, which made the hand holding feel that much more ridiculous. Keeping up the same overly friendly energy, Elena gestured to the table as they entered the room. “Here you go, Cassie,” she said, “All the crayons you could ever ask for!”

Lady Lucia
Transformation Master

The Faire, Part 41 (AR, ABDL)

Postby Lady Lucia » Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:12 am

Part 41

Objectively, staying with Elena wasn’t nearly as bad as how things had been at what was more or less daycare for both kids and younger teenagers. Although it was someone Cassidy kind of knew, at least she was safely indoors and out of the public eye.

At the same time, she wasn’t particularly comfortable. Sitting in nothing but dirty diapers at a table that did nothing to hide her exposed breasts, Cassidy continued to use the one arm to cover her chest. She wasn’t enthused about the enormous box of crayons in front of her, nor the coloring book that had been set in front of the chair Elena had led her towards. While diapers were obviously quite childish, there was also the fact that Cassidy was supposed to be ‘twelve.’ The average girl that age should be given more mature options by a babysitter.

Cassidy wanted to say something, yet there were no potential alternatives that immediately came to mind. She was in an unfamiliar house, with her sister’s friend, and in a situation that was nothing like she had ever experienced. If not coloring, what could she do to keep herself busy while Elena worked? Not wanting to be difficult when the simplest course of action was to run out the clock until Audrey returned, Cassidy reluctantly opened the book to find a suitable picture to color. It didn’t take many pages for her to see that there wasn’t going to be an option that was interesting or complicated to draw. After seeing that the majority of her choices were simple plants and animals, she settled on a sunflower that felt like a rather neutral selection compared to the rest.

“Make sure you color inside the lines, Cassie,” Elena said, “Oh, and why don’t you put that arm down? If you’re not developed enough to wear a bra, then there’s really no reason to cover up.”

Flushing at how casually her boobs were being insulted, which was turning into a common theme today, Cassidy hugged her chest a little more tightly, “Elena, I don’t think-”

“Tell you what, Cassie,” she said, “If you can sit there like a big girl, I might reward you with something to wear in a little while. But if you’re going to act like an immature brat, you can stay in just your diapers until Audrey picks you up.”

Cassidy was torn. Was covering later worth the price of exposing herself now? She had been nervous the entire way up to the front door, and walking back to Audrey’s car would carry the same amount of risk. Not to mention the fact that her sister tended to park in the driveway at home as well. What if one of their next door neighbors saw her in diapers, or even just noticed the fact that she wasn’t wearing any clothes from a distance? The more Cassidy thought it through, the more she actually considered Elena’s offer. Especially because there was no telling if Audrey would keep her in diapers and nothing else for the drive like the first time around. “No pictures . . . ?” Cassidy hesitantly asked. That was her one hang-up. Theoretically, Quinn’s photos were out of the equation without social media being an option. Elena, however, was much closer to Cassidy’s age, and they had plenty of mutual acquaintances.

Elena scoffed. “There’s barely anything there to take a picture of. Besides, you do realize I’m your babysitter, right? It wouldn’t exactly be professional or acceptable to take inappropriate pictures of the girl I’m watching.”

“Umm . . . ” Similar to Audrey’s ‘logic,’ it was tough to argue against Elena’s points. Of course, they only made sense if Cassidy continued playing along with the ‘little sister’ role she had been tricked into. And no matter how the concept was framed, it didn’t change the fact that sitting around with her bare chest on display was not something that would ever feel normal. Her actual age, maturity, and personality saw to that.

“I don’t have all day, Cassie. You have to choose now, okay? Three . . . two . . . ”

It was frustratingly effective. Cassidy was well aware of the counting trick that parents and other authority figures used, and she should have been way too old for someone to treat her the same as any other kid who needed a simple psychological nudge. At the same time, it was tough to stand her ground as an independent adult when she had been perceived as a tween by pretty much everyone but her sister for the last few hours. And then there were the diapers, of course.

Reluctantly loosening her arm, she muttered an awkward, “Wait, okay.” Despite the time pressure given to her, Cassidy couldn’t bring herself to merely drop the limb and reveal her smaller breasts just like that. Instead, she lowered her arm inch by inch, not considering the fact that her speed resulted in somewhat teasing Elena. When Cassidy eventually reached her abdomen and there was nothing else to cover, she sighed and let her arm fall the rest of the way. Deeply blushing as she rested her arm on her thighs, Cassidy glanced up towards Elena to see if her newfound exposure met her expectations.

“See? That wasn’t so difficult, was it?” Elena asked. Rather than taking a taunting tone, she mostly just sounded patronizing, “Now, you don’t need me to sit here with you while you color, do you?”

Cassidy merely shook her head. She was still trying to get used to the fact that the AC could now reach her breasts as well as the rest of her bare skin. And that Elena had an unfettered view of her form as well.

“Okay. And do you need the bathroom yet, Cassie? Use your words.”

Taking a much needed swallow to help with how dry her throat was suddenly feeling, Cassidy glanced away and quietly said, “No.” She didn’t even realize how shy was coming across. However, it was difficult to meet the short haired girl’s eyes when Cassidy was sitting and she was standing, and that was on top of the fact that Cassidy was now topless and no longer making the effort to cover up.

Elena gave a soft smile, “You mean, ‘No, Ms. Elena.’ While you’re here, we might as well work on respect. You should address your babysitter the same way you address your teachers! Does that make sense?”

Technically, yes. It made sense, but Cassidy had literally never had a babysitter who went by anything but her first name. Additionally, Elena was actually younger than Cassidy was, which made it all the more embarrassing. Regardless, Cassidy hesitantly responded, “Yes, Ms. Elena.” She was currently in no state to point out any of the issues with the title that crossed her mind.

“Much better! You’re such a quick learner,” Elena exclaimed. She picked up the box of crayons and flipped it upside-down. Without the lid already open, the dozens of crayons exploded onto the table. “Have fun drawing, Cassie! I’ll be just over here if you need me.” With that, she dropped the box and sauntered over to the kitchen sink.

As Elena turned on the water and picked up the soap, Cassidy gazed down at the absolute mess before her. A few seconds ago, the crayons had been organized by color. Now they were chaotically spread out on the table; a few had already rolled off and fallen to the floor.

Sighing to herself, Cassidy began sifting through the pile to find a decent green to start with.

Lady Lucia
Transformation Master

The Faire, Part 42 (AR, ABDL)

Postby Lady Lucia » Tue May 07, 2024 10:44 am

Part 42

The most embarrassing part was how normal Elena was treating this.

Cassidy was coloring with crayons at the kitchen table; her bare boobs were on display and she was uncomfortably sitting there in dirty diapers. And there Elena was, humming to herself and doing the dishes like this was just her run of the mill babysitting job. No taunting, no teasing. Nothing.

It’s not like Cassidy knew Audrey’s friends very well, although she still had expected more of a reaction. Or maybe she had just grown accustomed to expecting the worst after Quinn’s cruel games and Audrey’s relentless continuation of all everything. The contrast of Elena’s casually professional personality, as well as the quietness of her house outside the sound of running water from the sink, was quite the adjustment for Cassidy.

There wasn’t really anything to do but color. Until Audrey returned, Cassidy had to accept the reality that she was stuck with a babysitter. And if she wanted more to wear beyond the bulky diapers, behaving was the only option. Continuously exposing herself as well, apparently. As badly as Cassidy wanted to use her free arm to protect her modesty, the only way to get a more permanent fix for her topless state was to do as Elena said.

For a good ten minutes, the two girls settled into their respective roles. Cassidy worked on the sunflower, often needing to pause to sift through the dozens of crayons that were strewn about the table to find the color she was looking for. While it felt both immature and embarrassing to actually make an effort towards the childish task, it would almost be worse if she did a poor job at something that should be so simple for a girl her age. In the meantime, Elena chipped away at the pile of dishes filling half the sink. Every now and then, she glanced over towards Cassidy to make sure that she was still where she was supposed to be. Again, as if Elena was actually a babysitter who needed to keep tabs on the girl she was charged with watching.

When Cassidy was finally done filling in all the blank spaces, ending up with a drawing that looked rather plain and uninteresting due to the fact that there hadn’t been a lot of creative or advanced options for the simple coloring job, she set her last crayon down and awkwardly sat there for a minute or two. She wasn’t sure whether it was better to get Elena’s attention, or to merely wait until her ‘babysitter’ saw that she was done.

Finally noticing before Cassidy could decide either way, Elena rinsed her hands and turned off the water when she saw that the diapered girl was no longer drawing. “Are you done, Cassie?” she asked. After taking a moment to dry her hands, Elena walked over and gave a look to the sunflower on the page. “Pretty! Although you know you don’t have to be so literal when you draw, right?” Elena picked up a purple crayon near the edge of the table and offered it to her. “Don’t forget to sign your masterpiece!”

“Umm . . . ” Cassidy hesitated. She didn’t love the idea of claiming written ownership to something that admittedly did look like a much younger girl would draw, yet she couldn’t think of anything good to say that might get her out of it. Not when she was still trying her best to behave to Elena’s standards for the sake of getting dressed sooner rather than later. Reluctantly taking the crayon, she was about to put her name on the page when Elena stopped her.

“Here, try it with your other hand. Good practice for the brain,” she said. Plucking the childish writing utensil out of Cassidy’s right hand and placing it in her left, Elena continued, “It’s easy. Just six little letters. C-A-S-S-I-E. You can manage that, right?”

Cassidy found a reluctant grip with her non-dominant hand, knowing full well that trying to write in such a way was going to result in some abysmal handwriting. She was not ambidextrous in the slightest. Still, she went for it to avoid being patronized any further. Pressing the purple tip to the paper, Cassidy started with a slightly imperfect C. Despite how slow and careful she tried to write the rest of the nickname, the crayon-signed ‘Cassie’ looked like it was done by a grade school girl at best.

Elena couldn’t help but chuckle at the finished product. “That’s perfect! I’ve got just the spot for it, too.” She picked up the coloring book and neatly tore out the page Cassidy had colored. Heading right for the fridge, Elena found a free magnet and placed the drawing in an easily noticeable spot right in the middle. “Hmm, do you want to color another one? I still have a few more dishes to take care of.”

With the way Elena was acting, it was tough to figure out how to talk to her. Although Cassidy was being treated like both a tween and a little girl all at the same time thanks to the combination of her size and the diapers, she was still ultimately a young adult. Just one that was more on the petite side. The problem was, Elena had already rudely yet casually dismissed Cassidy’s bare chest, which meant the half naked girl needed to find a way to ask about borrowing clothes in a way that didn’t lead to a repeat of that conversation.

Cringing internally at the ‘solution’ that came to her, Cassidy asked, “We could play dress-up?” It sounded even worse out loud than it did in her head. Since she had been put on the spot, however, she had gone with the first reasonable idea that came to mind. And that was to lean into the babysitter thing while also moving the focus towards getting dressed.

Elena certainly didn’t seem opposed. “Sure!” she exclaimed, “That sounds fun.” Gesturing to the messy table, she said, “Why don’t you clean up your crayons while I finish up here?”

Cassidy didn’t love that she was being tasked with cleaning up the mess Elena unnecessarily made, but she also wasn’t about to complain. At some level, this was progress. Or at least, it was better than the current state of things. She would still have to deal with the fact that no matter what Elena’s interpretation of ‘dress-up’ was, it probably would end up being more than a single outfit.

By the time Elena was drying the dishes and starting to put them away, Cassidy had only managed to put about half the crayons back in the box. She had been instructed to make sure that they were all organized properly. That was quite the job when there were 120 different crayons; each main color had at least a dozen hues to line up in correct order before committing them back to the container.

Elena signaled the completion of her own chore with a small huff of judgment. “You’re not done yet, Cassie? Most girls your age would know their colors by now.”

“You didn’t have to dump them all out,” Cassidy muttered. She couldn’t help herself. It was so unfair that yet another girl was treating her like this.

“You could have told me you only wanted to color one page,” Elena shrugged, “Although I should’ve guessed you’d be more into dress up, based on Audrey’s post.”

Wait, what was that supposed to mean? “Umm, what post?” Cassidy nervously asked.

Lady Lucia
Transformation Master

Previous

Return to Stories