Taylor’s Holiday (DG, Cultural)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Taylor’s Holiday (DG, Cultural)

Postby brightsun21 » Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:29 pm

Another great chapter and so quick after the last
brightsun21
Transformation Master

Postby Robyn H » Fri Nov 11, 2022 3:35 am

Now there's an interesting development for a bride to be going home with a new guy after her bridal 'girls' night out' :) Will Taylor find her way back?

btw sorry I didn't reply to your PM re my karaoke suggestion. I tried but for some reason the system didn't 'know' you.

thanks
R
Robyn H
Transformation Master

Postby observer12 » Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:57 am

Wow quite the transition installment, seems a crossroads, which way does she go……..
observer12

Postby GeneGenie » Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:30 am

Hi again and thank you all for the feedback. I know some of my chapters can feel like 'filler' so i hope this one gets a few more important plot points moving! This one was a lot of fun to write so I hope you enjoy!

Chapter 28

The taxi ride home was short and quiet, but the tension was still there. Tracey could tell by the way he looked at her that her couldn’t wait to get her out of that dress and in to bed. It was a look she’d seen before and she loved it, she was the centre of attention again, an object of desire, and it felt incredible.

He helped her out of the cab, and up the stairs to his his flat. The front door clicked behind them, and as soon as they were alone the real action could begin. He pushed her against a wall, their lips touching as he pinned her in place, his hands roaming and exploring each curve of her body. Testing, teasing and tugging at the hem of her dress, inch by inch rolling it up her hips, desperate to get at what was underneath. Her hands were up above her head, she wasn’t holding him, she let him do the exploring, until just couldn’t resist any longer, her arms wrapping around him and tugging at his belt, squeezing those defined cheeks. She rocked her head to the side, allowing him to kiss her neck, his coffee coloured skin contrasting with her fake tan as his right hand slipped under her dress and went to rub her sex. She groaned but then he paused. She bucked her hips trying to get him to rub again but something was wrong, then she remembered. She wasn’t wearing lace underwear or some thong that could be easily removed, her lower half was protected by restrictive shape wear that was pulled up to just underneath her chest.

“Why don’t we take this bedroom, and then I can unwrap this for you ok? We’ll call it an early Christmas present!” She giggled and he obliged, unpinning her from the wall and directing her to the bedroom. It was a typical bachelor pad, not much furniture but enough to get by, and he pointed her to the ensuite so she could ‘freshen up’. She darted in as quick as she could, not wanting to kill the mood, and went to work.

She fiddled with the dress zip by herself, eventually able to let it slide down so she could tug the sparkly item over her head and onto the floor, next came her bra, which let her chest sag into view. It looked a little silly, the top half of her chest was still coated in fake tan, but anything below her nipples was still a pasty white and the contrast was a little shocking, but it was nothing like what was about to come. She wriggled out of the Spanx, the shape wear that allowed her into the outfit was able to work miracles, but with each inch she tugged it down, more of the truth was revealed. Her belly spilled out over the tight fabric, revealing once more that pale skin and the little stretch marks that no cream had been able to get rid of. Her belly poked out as much as her chest now, and although at her biggest it had stuck out even further, this wasn’t the figure she’d shown off earlier. Next she rolled it down her waist and thighs, her arse bouncing into view in all its pale, cellulite riddled glory. Rashid hadn’t been able to keep his hands off this at the club, would he be so keen now he could see every dimple? She looked at herself in the mirror, and tried to get her composure back, but she felt she looked ridiculous. Fake tan on her face and from her next to her chest, but the rest of her was so pale it was almost blinding. The ‘club bod’ had swiftly turned into a ‘mom bod’ and a small degree of panic swept through her as it dawned on her that this was her true self now. She leaned forward and gave a quick pep talk.

‘Guys like confidence, just act confident and I’m he won’t care. Just act CONFIDENT’ she nodded in unison with the Tracey in the mirror, turned and opened the door to face the music.

She flashed a smile at Rashid who was now on the bed in just his boxers. Tracey could see the bulge in them already, he was clearly excited, hopefully that would last. She walked over to the bed, hips swaying as she walked towards him, and leant in for a kiss. Rashid for his part was, quiet. He smiled back, but his eyes didn’t light up like Kev’s did when he saw her like this, but she continued with the act. Their lips parted and she laid back on the bed, spreading her thighs a little, inviting him in, and he duly accepted.

He slid out of his boxers, put a condom on and then led on top, arms either sides of her shoulders as he started to pump away. He was silent throughout, she expected his hands to be all over her, his mouth on her tits, his lips on her neck, but there was nothing. Just thrusting and the sound of soft slapping as Tracey’s belly bounced and moved against his skin with each buck of his hips. Her tits sloshed around as well and they moved so much it was painful, her hands eventually moving up to cup them. Not that he seemed to mind. His eyes were closed throughout and the longer it went on the clearer it was that he was struggling. Stamina wasn’t an issue, not from a man who looked like he went to the gym three times a day, maybe he just needed some dirty talk.

“Mhhhmm yes, that’s it baby, right there, that’s it, your making me so BBWWWUURRPPPP’ Tracey blushed as a burp forced it’s way out. It was common with Kev and he often just laughed it off, but this made Rashid’s face screw up and he winced a little. “No talking, please” he asked as he went back to his ‘work’ the effort seeming more of a chore now as Tracey was struggling to keep him engaged. He began to slow, but he hadn’t so much as made a noise, was he? Was he going soft on her?

Rashid pulled out, tugging the condom off as he tried to find the right words to say. “I’m sorry babe I just…”

No, Tracey was not having this. This was her night of fun, she was not having it ruined now, she’d gone this far. She sat up and grabbed his now bare cock, pumping a little she positioned her mouth at the tip of his semi-hard cock and started to suck. This was a skill she’d got far better at (thank’s to months of practice with Kev) and he got hard again fairly soon. His hand cupped the back of her head, it’s like he wanted to finish the night right here, but that’s not what she’d come here for.

She batted his hand away, waiting until he was nice and hard again and then got on all 4’s, her ass facing him. “Now fuck me like you mean it and don’t hold back. Surely a man like you can keep it up this time?” The words were almost angry now, and he took it as a direct challenge to his manhood. No matter what he felt about her, he wasn’t going to let her go away thinking he wasn’t a real man. He grabbed her soft hips and mounted her from behind, thrusting with more power now. It was almost a hate fuck, or a show or strength from him. He felt he needed to prove himself, and Tracey couldn’t have been happier, she was getting the sex she truly desired.

Her shoulders sunk a little as she allowed him to get deeper, he wasn’t as big as Kev but he could fill her all the same and she could feel her orgasm building. Her fingers gripped the bedsheets as he increased his speed, faster and faster, panting now as his moans began to mirrors and then… release.

Tracey froze, she wasn’t done yet, but he was. She felt it, he finished in her, and then he was gone. She didn’t know if it was because of his frenzy to prove himself, or she’d pushed him too close to the edge with her mouth, it had all happened so quickly. She looked back and she saw him panting, almost shocked at what he’d done too. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to” he looked back at her sheepishly. She didn’t know what to say, she looked at the clock, it was 3.30am. Far too late to creep back home but she wasn’t sure if she wanted to share the same bed with this man. She turned to him, trying to find some words to say.

“Don’t, just don’t. We’ll figure it out in the morning, for now lets just get some sleep.” She turned and wrapped herself up in the sheet so at least she had a little modesty back. He crawled under the covers with her, but there was no spooning, no post love making cuddles. There was just a chasm of spare covers between them as she did her best to stay as far away as possible, and although her mind was full, exhaustion took over as Tracey finally fell into a restless night’s sleep.

When she eventually stirred, the sun was blaring through a small gap in the curtain. She glanced at the clock by the bed. 10:30 am. Fuck, it was way later than she expected, and as she turned to see where Rashid had gone, there was just an empty space. She got up slowly and observed she was alone. There was a clatter of noise from outside the door so she assumed he was awake already, so she took her chance, walking to the suite to get dressed once again. Wearing this outfit in broad daylight felt embarrassing rather than empowering now, and she couldn’t wait to get home and put this whole sorry mess behind her. She took a deep breath and opened the door to the rest of his flat.

Rashid was at the table, finishing his breakfast, she glanced across at the living room where a blanket led on the sofa. “Did you?” She asked before he cut her off.

“Yeah I slept on the sofa last night. Partly out of respect but also, you snore”.

Tracey rubbed her throat self consciously, she thought she just had a sore throat from all that singing, clearly she had other problems too.

“Oh I’m sorry about that. Look I’m gonna go, thanks for the..” She paused, she didn’t know if she wanted to say thanks. Rashid didn’t look bothered either.

“Yeah sure, see you around maybe.” He glanced up but there was no follow up question, no mention of what he’d done the night before, or any wish to share numbers. The whole night had been a mistake, both parties agreed.

Tracey ordered an über and waited on the street outside. She got a few judging looks form passers-by who clearly thought she was doing the ‘walk of shame’. At least she didn’t actually have to walk back, and when the uber came she finally felt safe. Crawling into the back she fished out her phone to see what the impact of her leaving last night was.

There were a couple of messages from Kaylee asking where she was, first angry, then concerned, so Tracey fired back a message letting her know she was ok. There was also one from Kev from this morning which read ‘Hi Babe, saw you din’t come back last night so you must’ve had a LOT of fun! I’m glad you enjoyed yourself, breakfast will be waiting when you get in. See you soon xxx’

Darn, that guy was sweet, and caring, and, Fuck. Had she screwed that up just for one night of fun? Kev might be overweight and balding, but at least he liked her for what she was, or at least what she’d become. She felt a little guilty. She was going to keep last night a secret, but no. Kev deserved the truth. When the uber arrived back home she composed herself and got ready to face the music.

As she opened the door Kev stood up from the sofa and wrapped her up in a big hug. “So how was last night? Did you enjoy getting out of the house again?”

Tracey loved the hug but pushed him away a little. “Yes, but look, there’s something I need to tell you.” She closed her eyes but at that moment, Kev put a finger on her lips.

“You don’t have to say anything. Do you think people could resist you the way you looked last night? Do you expect me to believe you spent last night sleeping over at Kaylee’s? I’m not stupid, but I’m not mad either. Just ask me this question, were you a bad girl last night?”

Tracey froze, he knew all along, it’s almost like he expected her to cheat and he was, fine with it? Well not fine, but this wasn’t how she expected this conversation to go. She was clearly confused so he repeated the question.

“Were you a bad girl or a good girl last night?”

“I..I was a bad girl. I was bad because…”

“No, nothing more, I don’t need to know. Now you’re answering my questions. Understand?”

Tracey nodded

“In this house, what do bad girls get?”

Tracey thought for a moment then it dawned on her. “Spankings?”

Kev smiled, “Yes they do, now strip and bend over my knee please” He tapped his lap and waited as Tracey got out of her outfit once more. Unlike last night though she didn’t feel the same shame. Kev’s eyes were locked on her every move as she got in position. The spanks were hard and quick. Her cheeks burning in both shame and pain, but as soon as it was started, it was over.

“That’s how we deal with problems in this house, isn’t that easier than a long drawn out argument?” Kev asked, Tracey just nodded. The guilt was gone, replaced with a sense of respect for Kev, and a feeling that he felt the matter had been dealt with.

“Good, and now that’s settled I have a present for you. Something that only I can give you!” He tapped her backside softly to order her to get off her lap, and then instructed her onto all 4’s on the rug by the fireplace. He undid his belt, tugged down his trousers and pants, and started to mount her.

It was the second time she’d been used like this today, but this felt so much better, he filled her, his hands gripped her hips and fondled her belly, Little spanks spurred her on and she felt that orgasm building once more, the one Rashid hadn’t given her. Her moans filling the room as their bodies slapped together.

“Please may I. I need to, please may I cum?” She asked, she wouldn’t before, she didn’t with any lover before but she had been a bad girl, she needed to ask to make sure she was worthy.

“Yes, yes you can good girl” Kev responded, her orgasm bursting out of her, and at that moment, and so did Kev’s. Fuck. When Kev usually finished it was on her face, or tits, or her back or her arse, but now he was emptying into her. Fuck. Rashid’s cum was still inside her, this wasn’t as special as he thought it was. Should she tell him? She’d already had her spanking though? Fuck. Her head was swirling but he calmed her down. He held her there until he was done. Gently removing himself from her before walking around to her front, one finger under her chin as he lifted it up and kissed her.

“It’s two weeks until we spend the rest of out lives together, and I can think of no better way to cement that than having a family together. Is that want you want too?”

Tracey smiled, she was lost in the moment. Nobody ever asked her that before. She didn’t want kids before, kids would’ve got in the way of her career but, what career did she have now?

“Yes, yes I do” She responded, beaming in pride. It felt right, deep down she wanted this and with this man too. At least she knew he’d look after her.

“Good then we’ll start trying each day from now. Now clean me up please.” He offered his cock to her and she obliged, wrapping her mouth around it without question.

As she knelt there, obeying her groom to be, her head was still buzzing with thoughts. She was happy but, what could she do? Should she tell Kev the full story, should she get the morning after-pill, was it too, late? If she took it and he found out he’d think she’d lied to him. Rashid was just one time, her and Kev were going to have sex daily. The chances were so slim. Fuck.

What was she going to do now?
It’s me, Hi, I’m the problem it’s me.
GeneGenie
Transformation Master

Postby observer12 » Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:05 am

Great installment, hmm next installment Rashids wedding present or Kev’s Kinks……
observer12

Postby brightsun21 » Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:23 pm

Great chapter
brightsun21
Transformation Master

Postby Scrape » Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:11 pm

Nice. If her secret is revealed or an upcoming baby turns out to be Rashid's, I imagine Kev might let it fly just so he can guilt-trip her into further obedience.
Scrape

Postby GeneGenie » Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:27 am

No proper updates, just a quick update about the next update.

Work is pretty busy here and the World Cup means i'm more distracted than usual, so I don't see myself updating this story until January at the earliest. There is still more to go (I have at least 8 more chapters sketched out) and I do want to finish the story and give Taylor the end she deserves, so I won't abandon this story I promise.

In the mean time feel free to post predictions, ideas or general feedback (good and bad)!

Thanks as always to everyone who supports me in this goofy exercise of writing, take care, and if i don't update until then, have a wonderful Christmas and a very happy new year! xxx
GeneGenie
Transformation Master

Postby brightsun21 » Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:00 pm

Thanks again for the great story
brightsun21
Transformation Master

Re: Taylor’s Holiday (DG, Cultural) Christmas special!

Postby GeneGenie » Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:24 am

Hey all, I hope you're well and thanks for being patient with me while i've been on an extended break. I found myself with a little time before Christmas and New Year to write the next Chapter in Taylor's journey.

I hope you all enjoy it, and if I haven't said it before, thank you for all the support you've given me while writing this story. I hope i can pay it back by getting this story done by the end of 2023. Until then, have a good Christmas a very happy new year, and take care!

Chapter 29: Christmas special!

“Ok now hold still, and close your eyes, you don’t want to breathe this stuff in!” Tracey shuffled in her chair nervously as the hair spray was applied. It was December 13th, it was meant to be her birthday, but today was a day Tracey wild remember for the rest or her life. It was time to get married to Kev. It was the first chapter of the rest of her life, and she was nervous.

Kaylee was doing her best to calm her down but she wasn’t sure it was helping much. The hair style got picked for her by Kaylee. She was good with spray tans and nails, but her skills with hair were limited, which meant there was a bit too much on top, but it was too late to fix it now. The fake tan had already been applied, and thankfully was done a few days before so it wouldn’t rub off on her wedding dress, still, this wasn’t everything she’d expected it to be.

The original dress had been a a beautiful white fishtail in a size 12, the size Tracey had hoped to be down to by the time of the wedding. A fitting a few days before though had proven that she was well off meeting that goal, and no matter how much she tugged wriggled and squirmed the last few inches would not fit over that new plump arse of hers. Not wanting to rip the fabric or break the zip, the dress had been returned and a hasty replacement made. This one was far from the dress of her dreams but it had its advantages. The bottom half made her look like a meringue but at least it was so fluffed up nobody would know just how big her behind had got. On top it was a simple bodice, leaving her shoulders and arms free and letting her new plump tits take all the attention. She was sure that Kev wouldn’t mind this compromise, after all, the dress was more for him than her, he was paying for everything after all!

She grabbed a can of strawberry daiquiri that Kaylee had bough and took a big swig as she looked at herself in the mirror. This wasn’t her dream wedding look, far from it, at least it was very different to how she imagined it with her ex, but somehow for marrying Kev it felt just right. Yes, she looked a little cheap and tacky, but when she smiled she knew that smile was real, plus life without Kev didn’t seem right in her head.

He’d only been gone two days, he went to stay at his brothers while she stayed at home as it was ‘bad luck’ to see each other before the big day. Without him she missed their routine, making him breakfast, the morning blow jobs, his little instructions for the day. Today was fine, she knew what she had to do and where to be, the previous day she’d just spent the whole day on the sofa playing animal crossing, until a rumble from her stomach reminded her she hadn’t eaten in a few hours. Kev made her a better person, and she was looking forward to spending the rest of her life with him.

There was another thing that made her nervous though, that was, she was late. Not to the wedding (although they would be if Kaylee didn’t get dressed soon!) but it was her period. It should’ve had it a few days ago, but since then nothing. Tracey wondered if the stress from the wedding was causing the delay, then again, there was a far more obvious reason. It had been 2 weeks since her little, ‘accident’ with Rashid? Roger, Rajid? Fuck she cold’t even remember his name! Whoever it was, that was only 2 weeks ago, and then Kev had been filling her every night. Today wasn’t the day to find out, she had enough on her mind. Today she’d drink, enjoy, and then do a test once this circus was over, but the thought at the back of her head still remained. Maybe if she drank enough it would go away, at least for today, she didn’t want it overshadowing the wedding!

30 minutes later, she had 2 cans of alcohol in her, her white heels on, and she was in the taxi and on the way to registrars office. They’d be no big church service for her today, just a small room in the county hall reserved for weddings, and although it wasn’t the grandest venue, Tracey still felt herself tear up as she got closer. This was it, the rest of her life with Kev. It was meant to be a six week thing, an escape, and now she was committing herself to this life. She hadn’t really had a choice at first, fate forced her back this way, but Kev had been the one that picked her up, helped her at her lowest and given her some sort of direction. Her mind was made up, and as she stepped out of the cab into the cool winter air, she threw a white faux fur shawl over her shoulders and made her way into the hall.

For such a small room, Kev had done a good job of decorating, the flowers matched vaguely ‘Chrismassy’ feel, as red poinsettias were placed between the rows of chairs. An instrumental piano version of ‘Christmas Tree Farm’ played and there was Martin, her old pub landlord, there to walk her down the ailse. As she walked she started to cry. It reminded her of home. Her Mum and Dad wouldn’t be here to see her on her big day, her side of the hall was empty save for a few chairs for her bridesmaids, but Martin had been like a dad ever since she’d been down on her luck, she couldn’t think of a better person to fill the role.

When she reached the end, there he was, Kev, her one and only, and it only took a little smile from him to put her at ease. His eyes were watering too, almost as if he couldn’t believe he’d found someone like her in a place like this. They composed themselves and then almost as soon as the ceremony had started, their lips had touched, rings had been exchanged, and they were husband and wife. Mr and Mrs Jones. The reality really hit in as they went to sign the registers after the ceremony was done. It was official now, she was Tracey Jones, that name could go on a passport, she’d be a British citizen, she could get a job, go to the doctors, do all the things she’d been locked out from for months. This really was a whole new start for her, but with Kev, the future would be exciting, not terrifying like it was the day she learned that Taylor had disappeared.

With the ceremony over, the wedding party went to the reception venue. In typical Kev style, he’d booked the Dog and Duck pub for the entire evening! Gary cooked his usual mix of chips and other fried objects, but the guests didn’t seem to mind that it wasn’t haute cuisine (well most of them, there was an ancient woman in the corner who may’ve been Kev’s Grandmother who looked disapprovingly at the whole even, but Tracey wondered if there was anything that could make the old bat smile).

The music was an odd mixture of wedding classics and Christmas hits, given the time of year. The booze was flowing throughout and by the time midnight hit, even the old bat was off her feet with everyone bouncing and singing along to “Mr Brightside’. Tracey new she was way past her limit now, the Daiquiris in the morning had been followed by Prosecco, more Prosecco for the speeches, wine, and then as the night wore on people just bought her pints of cider. Her time as bride almost reminded her of being a celebrity again. Everybody wanted to talk with her, to say thank you for the day or congratulations for getting married, the best thing was that by tomorrow, they’d all leave her alone, and as the night wore on and she spent more time slumped in a chair between dances, trying to get her breath back, she just wanted to be alone with Kev.

When the clock struck midnight, the party was over and they started to filter away in a variety of different taxi’s. Kev and Tracey shared one together, her hand clutching his tightly. She couldn’t wait to end the night on a high.

As they reached their front door, Kev did try to lift her up and carry her over the threshold, once twice, three times, but each one he either lost his balance or couldn’t pick her up at all. A combination of his inebriation and her new high were the main challenges, but all the pair could do was giggle about it as her lead her upstairs to their room. She flopped back on the bed, hoiked her dress up one last time, and begged him to consummate their marriage.

The sex was sloppy and short, both had drunk far too much, and this wasn’t exactly their first time, but Kevin did what he needed to do. The final act of their wedding night was complete, and as Tracey wriggled her way out of the dress, she slumped back into bed, his arms wrapped tightly around her. She felt safe, warm and wanted, that was all that mattered for now, and the two of them drifted off into a peaceful slumber.

The next day was not so peaceful, sun blared in through the curtains and Tracey could see the carnage the two of them had caused last night. Wedding clothes were strewn all over the bedroom, a lamp had been knocked over (she didn’t remember doing that!) and her underwear were hanging from the bed post. She twisted herself out of bed, going to stand up, and step into her slippers. As she did so she felt the gas from last night move and a small belch escaped her lips, followed by some from her backside as well. “Oh my.. sorry babe” She replied, but thankfully he was still fast asleep. They were married now but she didn’t want to fall into bad habits like that already! She waddled across the room to the ensuite, she needed some aka seltzer to relive this hangover and there would be some in the medicine cupboard. She opened the mirrored door, trying to ignore just how rough she looked, when she saw them. A few pregnancy tests. Kev had bought them so she could test when needed, why not now? Nervously she unwrapped it, and gave it a go.

The wait seemed to take forever, and Tracey didn’t leave the bathroom until she was done, just pacing up and down and drinking what she could of the alia seltzer mix to try and calm her hangover down, When the time was up she looked a saw one line.. then two. Fuck did that mean? She couldn’t be? Not now! She got another one out of the cabinet and did it again, just to be sure. One line… then two… there was no doubting it now.

The tests still in hand she opened the bathroom door, gently shaking Kev, her heart pounding in her chest. “Um.. babe, I’ve got something to tell you.. and call it an early Christmas present if you like… you’re um.. you… “ She took one last deep breath. “You’re going to be a father!”
GeneGenie
Transformation Master

PreviousNext

Return to Stories