Software Update (iq-, bimbo, pet)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Software Update (iq-, bimbo, pet)

Postby Anostus » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:20 pm

Software Update
By Anostus

Tom really didn’t know what Kate saw in him. Tom was always a little surprised when girls showed interest with him, but with Kate the question was even more relevant. How did a girl that was not just out of his league, but who was practically royalty fall for an ordinary guy like him?

Tom had had a solidly middle class upbringing. He had worked hard in school, and had scored well enough on his exams that he had made it into one of the technical colleges where there was still work for un-augmented humans. From the moment of his birth, the best he could have hoped for was possibly making enough money to pay for his own kids to become Augmented when the time came, but the odds of that happening were getting worse every year as the megacorps that controlled the government kept increasing their cut to make record profits year on year, while the middle class continued to erode and lose ground to their cybernetically enhanced superiors.

Kate’s background could not have been more different. Before she was even conceived, her parents had ensured that her genetics would be the best that a baseline human could have. And after her birth, they used the latest psychological research and the finest tutors money could buy to ensure she would develop her mind and body to be the absolute pinnacle of human achievement, and she was always first in line for the latest experimental cybernetic augments. By time she was 12, 30% of her body had been replaced by cybernetics, and by the time she was 20, only her brain and parts of her nervous system were original.

Anyone who saw her would think she was a goddess, and perhaps they wouldn’t be far off. Even with an ordinary human brain, she was on a special cocktail of nootropics that had her independently discovering several mathematical concepts that she would later be disappointed to find had already been discovered by Euler or Newton. She was able to succeed at anything she put her mind to, and was sure to make her parents proud in carrying on the family name.

But then she had met Tom.

Tom had been a waiter at a nice restaurant, and in spite of the rich clientele he was mostly just scraping by trying to make enough for another semester of college. He couldn’t even take home food that would otherwise go to waste, because the chemical concoctions that had started to fill the plates of the incredibly wealthy were more likely to make a baseline human sick than to provide them any sustenance. (Tom was so envious when he heard his mom talk about being able to sample nice wines and fine cuisine when she was a waitress in her early 20’s. If only!)

Kate had idly walked in to the restaurant, and when the host had seen who had come, he cleared a lesser person’s reservation and immediately made space for her.

Tom had dutifully brought the menus, offered some suggestions (all based on other customer reports) and tried to be as out of the way as possible.

But Kate hadn’t been satisfied with dining alone, and so she had struck up a conversation with Tom. As far as Tom remembered, it was mostly small talk, but Kate had laughed at several of his small jokes and she was back at the restaurant again next week, insisting that Tom be her waiter.

After becoming a regular sight at the restaurant, when Tom quit, Kate called him up and they had their first official date.

Kate’s parents had not approved in the least, thinking that one of the most perfect specimens of augmented humanity should only mate with a similarly superior mate, if only to secure power, but Kate had put her foot down, and told them that she was going to achieve greatness with or without a mate, and she wanted to be with Tom.

And so they had grudgingly tolerated their daughters eccentric choice of an unaugmented commoner.

Somehow, the two of them just worked though. Their personalities balanced each other, they made each other laugh, and they just liked each other’s company.

Plus, the sex was great. Tom knew that he couldn’t compare to an augmented mate, but Kate’s enhanced body was heaven to fuck. It was only a shame that she spent so much time on ambitious entrepreneurial projects or developing new technologies that she rarely actually had the time to spend with him.

But when she did make time with him, it was wonderful.

After two years of being together, Kate had made enough money to buy another augmentation for herself. A cyberbrain. Soon, all of her body would be 100% artificial. No original parts left.

Tom was a little scared. Would Kate be the same, after her brain was replaced?

But he needn’t have worried.

Within a week of her surgery, they had a wonderful date on a beach.

Kate was one of only a few dozen of the richest entrepreneurs in the world who could afford a cyberbrain, and the benefits were immense. She was now smarter than any human who had ever lived. She had all of human knowledge inside of her, advanced mathematical and physics simulation abilities and was even more creative.

Tom started to feel inadequate next to her. The feelings were always kind of there, in the back of his head, but now that she had completed her apotheosis, he wondered why she stayed with him. She could have anyone she wanted, she was probably going to live much longer than him - since he was now too old for most of the augmentations she had been given as a toddler. Was he just a pet to her? A talking animal to play around with, and sometimes get off with?

He tried to voice these concerns to her, but she had just smiled and kissed him.

“I love you, you idiot,” she said. “I don’t need someone who can do an atom-by-atom simulation of an airplane flying - I can already do that. All you need to do to be with me, is keep being your amazing self.”

Tom’s worries had been somewhat allayed by her words, but even so, he still couldn’t help but feel like his position was precarious. Whatever je ne sais quois attracted her to him, he felt certain she would get bored of him eventually. Especially now she could multitask while talking to him - he had caught her working a few times while supposedly having a conversation with him.

And if that wasn’t bad enough, supposedly the new update for the cyberbrains was being pushed out next week, and Kate would soon be even more of an intellectual powerhouse.

After a night of work at the factory, Tom came home to Kate and saw that she had a cable plugged into her head, and appeared to be sleeping.

This was it. If the rumors were true, she would basically be a supercomputer with legs after this. Her augment had come with quantum computing capabilities, but they had been dummied out in the initial roll-out. But now they were being enabled with the latest update, and Tom worried Kate was going to become like Rorschach from Watchmen - distant, unable to relate to ordinary humans.

But after twenty minutes of scrolling on his phone, there was a ding and Kate opened her eyes, and rubbed them sleepily.

“How are you feeling, Kate?” he asked.

She blinked a few times, and looked at him before seeming to realize he had been talking to her.

“Oh, like, sorry about that. I’m feeling a little like, um, oh geez what was the word? Like the little animal that keeps its house on its back?”

“A turtle?” Tom guessed.

“No, the um, the other one with the slime?”

“A snail.”

"Oh, no I guess it didn't have a house after all, what's the slimy one without a house?"

"A slug?"

Kate smiled, “Yeah, that’s the one, I feel, like, slug-gy! Or, um, anyways, my brain feels really slow right now.”

Tom nodded. “Yeah, I’ve never seen you forget a word before. Let alone a simple one like ‘sluggish.’”

Kate jumped up and down excitedly. “Sluggish! That’s the word. You’re so smart Tom.”

Tom shook his head. “Don’t worry, when the update fully works, I’m sure you’ll be singing a different tune.”

“But I wasn’t singing, was I?” she said confused. “I can sing if you want though. Though I can’t think of any good songs.”

Tom smiled. He was so used to seeing his girlfriend effortlessly calculating complex equations, or inventing a crazy new machine while talking to him that it was kind of amusing seeing her adjusting to the new update like this.

In fact, she had an almost dopey look on her face, like she wasn’t thinking about anything at all really.

There was a beep, and Kate’s eyes shimmered as a text played out in front of her eyes.

“Um… what are these weird squiggles?” she asked.

“I can’t see what you do, unless you throw it up on a screen,” Tom said.

Kate nodded, then giggled. “Oh, I totes don’t know how to do that.”

Tom walked her through the process, and soon her text messages were on the screen in room.

“What squiggles are you talking about?” Tom asked.

Kate pointed at the paragraphs of text from her business partner.

“These ones!” she said.

“Um, you mean the words?” Tom said.

“Words?” she said. “They must be in a foreign language, because they don’t look like words to me!”

Tom was getting a little worried now. Had Kate actually forgotten how to read?

“Hm… I think this update might need time before everything in your brain is working again. Why don’t you put work off for now, and just hang out with me tonight. I’m sure everything will be working again tomorrow.”

Kate nodded dumbly at Tom’s words. She literally couldn’t think of anything better to do.

“Why don’t we eat somewhere?” Kate said. “Somewhere we can both eat!”

That sounded nice to Tom.

They were driven to a higher end restaurant, and Kate was amazed by everything she saw.

“What’s that thing?” she pointed.

“Uh, that’s a charging station for a car,” he said. “You haven’t really forgotten about those, have you?”

“Yep!” she said. “It’s like, I look at things, and I try to think of what they are, but the answer never comes. Thanks for answering my totally silly questions though - I never would have figured that out without you!”

Tom didn’t know how to feel about that. They were simple questions, and tomorrow morning she would probably be running circles around him again intellectually. But it was kind of fun to be the one explaining things to her for a change, even if they were kind of simple.

They got to the restaurant, and Kate asked Tom to read the menu for her.

“Ooh, oh! Wait.” she said excitedly. “I finally recognize something. Those things are numbers, right?”

“Yep, glad you didn’t forget those,” he said.

“Yeah, and like, if I order something and you order something, you can, like, add them together right?” she said.

Tom nodded patiently.

“Quick, quick, tell me what you want to order!” she said.

He pointed out what he wanted, and she looked at the numbers. $300. And her item was $200.

She knew that in theory, you could combine the two numbers into a final price, but she couldn’t remember how.

But then she got a smile on her face, and wrote on the napkin.

“I can’t remember how to say it, cause it’s so big, but this is the number, right?” she asked.

Tom looked down at her childish chicken scratch, so different from her formerly dignified handwriting, and saw that she had written $300,200.00.

“Uh, this is wrong,” he said softly. “The combined cost will be $500.”

“Oh, wow!” she giggled. “I was way off. What did I say?”

“You said it cost three hundred thousand, two hundred dollars.”

“I guess I should leave the math to you!”

Their dinner arrived, and Tom patiently answered every new question that popped into Kate’s head. When they finished, he helped her count out money. He noticed that she seemed to squirm a bit with every question he answered.

When they got into the car, Kate started kissing him passionately.

“Fuck, I’m so horny,” Kate said. “Every time you answered one of my questions, it was like, I dunno. It’s like someone was turning up one of those, um, thingies, you know for like controlling how loud something is?”

“A dial?”

“Yeah, it was like someone was turning one of those dials up little by little. I tried to ignore it at first, because we were in public or whatever, but now that we’re alone…”

Tom directed the driver to park somewhere and give them some privacy, and the two of them fucked in the back seat. It was a new experience for the two of them.

Kate being rich, had never had to worry about having lots of space for privacy alone with Tom. Fucking in the backseat of a car was low class, and unnecessary.

But her arousal had gotten so high that apparently she couldn’t wait.

At Tom’s first touch of her breast, she was moaning immodestly. She was getting so loud that Tom stopped, just to give her time to breathe and collect herself.

“Oh fuck, that felt amazing!” she said. “My breasts have never been that sensitive!”

Tom looked at her. “I mean, you can adjust the settings, right?”

“I’m not stupid!” Kate said, sticking her tongue out. “I totes know that, but like, this is different. Even on max settings, I’ve never felt pleasure quite like that. It’s like, so hard to describe, but when you- oooh, eahhhh.”

Tom had started massaging her breasts again, and it seemed that Kate had lost all ability to speak. She looked at him, and between moans seemed to be trying to form words, but it was clear that her brain was so scrambled from pleasure that she couldn’t string a sentence together.

“Huuh, aaah, eeeeh,” she moaned at him.

He knew what she meant.

He pulled off her clothes, and admired her perfect body. Her perfect tits and ass, her soft and alluring synthskin. He smelled her pheromones, a potent mix of chemicals that were making him think of only one thing.

They fucked in the back seat, and by the time Tom came, he had treated her to several incredible orgasms.

Even after Tom called the driver back, it took several minutes before Kate was able to form words again. She had this look in her eyes, almost like she was high on something, and she stared at Tom and would open her mouth, but only incoherent utterances came out.

It was like her brain had broken.

Tom kind of liked her like this. She was such a needy slut, a dog in heat. Even with her clothes on, and the driver in the front seat, she tried getting a round two out of Tom a few times, her hands wondering down to his pants and her wordless grunts making it clear she wanted to see his cock again.

It had taken some self control, but Tom had resisted her advances, and by the time they arrived back at the mansion, Kate’s mouth opened and words again came out.

“You need to, like, fuck me like that again,” she said. “I need you inside of me! It’s all I can think of.”

Tom shook his head. “That was a lot of fun, but I still have to get up for work tomorrow. It’s very late.”

Kate reluctantly nodded her head.

“Besides,” Tom said. “You probably need to sleep or something, right? I bet when you wake up, your new brain upgrade will be all ready and you and I will be laughing about the way you’re acting right now tomorrow.”

Kate considered that for a long time, and nodded.

The two of them went to bed, and Tom had scarcely closed his eyes when he heard a vibrator. He heard Kate moaning, but he was able to eventually fall asleep despite the noise of her moans beside him.

When he woke up, he found Kate asleep with the vibrator still running. Had she masturbated until she fell asleep?

He really hoped her software update would be complete today.

He nudged her awake.

“Kate,” he said. “How are you feeling? More normal today?”

“I fell so yummy,” she mumbled. Then her eyes widened, as she looked at Tom and blinked for several seconds. “Oh geez, your face is like so familiar. But like, I can’t remember your name. It started with a, uh, like y’know the, uh, ‘tuh’ sound? What was that letter called?”

“Kate, do you really not remember my name?” Tom said worriedly. Had she somehow gotten worse?

“I mean, like, I remember that we fucked last night, mister,” she said, biting her lip. “That’s the most important thing, right? All I need to remember is your cock, and I seem to be in luck.” She said the last words in a sing-songy voice, before pulling down Tom’s pants and revealing his morning wood.

Tom was very worried about Kate’s worsening condition, but he was also very turned on, so he made a compromise.

The two of them fucked like rabbits, and soon Tom’s seed was gushing into Kate’s eager pussy.

She looked deliriously at him, and couldn’t say any words.

Okay, now that she was fuck drunk, he could take her to the hospital.

He threw her clothes at her, expecting her to put them on. But she just looked down at them unsteadily, and didn’t seem to understand what he wanted of her.

Tom rolled his eyes, and helped her get dressed. Her clothes looked disheveled, but he was able to help her to her feet, and lead her to the car.

“We need to go to the hospital,” he said.

And they were off.

After a few minutes, Kate opened her mouth and seemed to experiment with sounds that were more wordlike. Then she slurred out, “Me-, uh, me?” She shook her head. “I? I! I feel… funny. Head weird.”

Tom nodded. “Don’t worry, we’re on our way to the hospital, we’ll get you looked at.”

Kate blinked at him, trying to parse what he said. “Hospital? We go… hospital?”

Tom nodded.

“No!” Kate said. “No need hospital. Need cock. Need mister’s cock!”

She started rubbing his pants.

“Woah there!” Tom said. “I think you’re getting worse every time we fuck. If I fuck you again, I doubt you’ll be speaking in complete sentences.”

“Cock!” she whined. “Need it.”

It took work to keep her hands off of him, but soon they were in the hospital and the head cybernetic surgeon was able to do a scan. It took some effort to keep her under control.

“Well, Tom,” the surgeon said. “The news isn’t good. The update file was corrupted, and it’s a miracle she’s even conscious and responsive right now. So many of her higher brain functions have been shut down, and it seems like the code has altered her perceptions of physical sensations and how she forms memories. We can upload the uncorrupted firmware, but it is likely she’ll have some permanent effects from this whole incident and might need someone to take care of her and nurse her back to health.”

Tom’s heart fell at those words.

“I’ll do it,” he said. “Just try and make her as well as you can.”

The doctor nodded, and hooked a cable into Kate’s head.

Kate woke up in a strange place. Her eyes were seeing things, but all of them looked so strange and unusual. She was on something soft, and there was a warm thing on top of her. Light was streaming out of a clear thing, and there were beautiful green and brown things waving around outside.

“Good morning sleepyhead,” a voice said.

Kate knew words were being spoken, but they didn’t parse to any meaning she could discern. She was more interested in the person the voice was coming from. She rolled over, and tried to kiss the person. She remembered him, the man with the amazing cock.

“No,” the man said. “We’ve been over this, you’ve got to use your words if you want my cock. Say what you want.”

She whined, and tried kissing him, and rubbing his pants.

He got off the bed.

She looked at him, eyes full of lust.

She crawled off the bed on all fours.

“Stand up!” he said. “Stand up, girl. You’re not getting what you want until you stand up like a person, and ask for it.”

Kate shook her head. She turned around, and wiggled her butt in the air at him.

“No, I’ve spoiled you too much already this week. I actually want you to stand up. You understand that right? Stand up.”

She recognized those sounds! But it was so hard. She liked it on the ground, on all fours. It was easier to fuck this way. But with great effort, she stepped unsteadily to her feet.

“Good girl!” he said. “I knew you could do it. Now, put on your clothes.”

She looked over at where he was pointing. Some cloth things on a wooden thing.

She tilted her head and looked at them.

“I know you can do it,” he said. “Put on your clothes.”

She finally understood. She walked over, and with great clumsiness started to put the clothes on. She looked almost chimplike in her lack of dexterity.

“Good girl!” he said. “Now, what was it that you wanted from me?”

“Nnnnnnnn,” she said to him. Mouth sounds were so hard! Why did the cock man always make her work so hard for it?

“What was that?”

“Need,” she said. The word was a little garbled, like she didn’t quite know how to control her vocal cords, but it was recognizable.

“What do you need?” he said.

“Cock,” she said. She looked so eager, and started cupping her boobs and putting them in his face. “Need cock!”

“Good girl,” he said. “Now who needs cock?”

“Kate,” she said.

“But when it’s you talking?”

She thought about it for a while, before smiling and saying, “I!”

“Good girl, now put it all together!”

“I need cock!” she said. Then she whined. “Need cock!”

“You’re speaking in almost complete sentences and it’s only been a month! And I see the way you’re understanding more and more of what I’m saying. You’re such a good girl! We’ll have you speaking again in no time.”

Sensing his excitement, she knew her reward wasn’t going to be far behind. She pulled down her skirt, and got down on all fours. She wiggled her butt in the air at the man.

“Well, how can I say no to a cutie like you?” he said. He pulled down his pants, and was soon fucking her pussy from behind.

Tom did miss the old Kate, and was doing his best to help her recover, but if he was honest, he kind of hoped her road to recovery would be a long one. The old Kate was so busy changing the world with her amazing mind that she only fucked him once or twice a month.

The new Kate needed “maintenance” near constantly, and it was the only thing that motivated her to learn new things.

As he fucked her from behind, he thought about new ways to entice her to read again. He was going to be teaching his new pet a lot of tricks going forward.
Last edited by Anostus on Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Anostus
Transformation Master

Re: Software Update (iq-, bimbo, pet)

Postby Freaksss » Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:11 am

Nice story. It's well written and fun.
Freaksss
Transformation Master

Return to Stories