Because I Can (mtf)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Because I Can (mtf)

Postby Jjjandj » Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:04 pm

Hey gang, I'm a long-time reader who just got surgery and will be recovering for a few weeks, so I figured let me try to create something over here. This is kind of a slow burn and I'll basically present it in chapters, maybe daily for a bit. Hope you have fun reading it!

"Here," Samuel said. "Let me help you with that." Without any ceremony he reached into his sweatpants and pulled his 8" cock out for Louis to see. He then stood up to make sure it was eye level with Louis who coyly sat on the edge of the bed. "Go Ahead now, I sucked you, and now you owe me."

Louis shifted his weight as if he was about to stand up and Samuel took a step closer. He couldn't say why for sure, but Louis was definitely intimidated by Samuel, who by all means was unassuming and average looking. 5"10" and fit but not toned, Samuel's dark features seemed almost archetypal but without flair. His buzzcut left little to inspire and he wore a grey t shirt and white Nikes. But he was... imposing, perhaps unsettling.

"Look man, a deal is a deal," said Samuel. "I looked out for you and made you feel better, right?"

Louis nodded dumbly and thought to maybe say something in his post-nut clarity that would release him from their contract, but it just got closer and closer to his face. It was a beautiful cock with a perfect mushroom head, clean shaven everywhere aside from the manicured triangle at its base. It even smelled kind of good, that's how close it was now. He slowly lifted a hand towards it.

"That's it, friend. Don't be shy."

Louis grabbed it and was surprised by how warm it felt, and then the weight as he lifted it a bit. He looked up at Samuel who stared back down at him his face stern and waiting.

Louis had never hooked up with a guy before. He was very drunk and sore from some bitch who refused him earlier on the dance floor at the party. To anyone else watching it was clear that she was trying to get away from him as he continually pretended to bump into her accidentally. She maneuvered poorly and wound up cornered by the bro, who after yelling his name a few times in introduction over the music went in for a kiss. She promptly threw her drink in his face and in his shock and embarrassment she slipped away.

Samuel saw the whole thing and found it amusing and deserving. He now had a target for the night. Dejected, Louis made his way outside and Samuel followed. There was a nearly empty deck which edged the darkness of the night. Bugs harped, voices murmured, sudden bursts of laughter. Louis leaned against the railing and retrieved a wet pack of smokes from his jacket pocket. He chucked them off the deck and let out a frustrated growl.

"What a cunt."

Louis looked up to see who said that. Samuel leaned on the railing next to him smoking a cigarette. "Who," asked Louis?

"That cunt that threw her drink at you," said Samuel. "She must be gay, otherwise how could she pass up a handsome guy like you?"

Louis was embarrassed but strangely flattered. He was kind of dumpy looking and mostly invisible at college. His hair was dirty blonde and straw like, his skin was pasty, any hook ups he had in the past he definitely worked for. So any compliment he received was totally welcomed. “Yea," he weakly agreed. Whatever he drank before the dancefloor was definitely taking hold of him now and he had to rebalance himself before sliding off the railing.

Samuel saw it happening and grabbed Louis by the elbow and helped prop him up. As he did so he also brushed him off a bit and pulled Louis into him so that he was now supporting him and he gently rubbed his arm. "Say, do you want a cigarette?" Louis nodded and Samuel set him up. "Girls are such pains in the asses, my life was shit when I hooked up with girls."

Louis was pretty shitfaced but got the gist at this point. He tried to push off a little but needed Samuel's support. "Hey man," Louis said. "I'm not gay."

"Neither am I."

"Then what are you doing?" Louis asked.

Samuel smirked and took a deep drag from his smoke. "Trying to get some at a party, just like you."

Louis laughed and nodded. "You got me there," he said.

Samuel eased up and they talked casually about anything other than sex. College, sports, stories about past times they got fucked up. They got a few more drinks but spent most of the rest of the night on the deck. Now that Louis was disarmed and sliding deeper and deeper into inebriation Samuel continued his earlier campaign. "You know the best blowjob I ever got?"

"Nah, tell me about it."

"I had been hooking up with this girl who didn't swallow," said Samuel. "She would barely touch me, no enthusiasm, the few times she actually went down on me she wouldn't swallow. She'd let me finish in her mouth and then frantically pop up and run to a sink or some shit and spit it out. Shit, one time she stuck her head in one of those litterbox igloos just to spit."

Louis chortled, "Harshhhh."

"Yea man, totally killed the vibe," Samuel said. "So anyhow, she's nice and all but this isn't working for me so I break up with her. I mean, we're in college, right? Plenty of chicks around. But after a week or two I really needed to get some and nothing was working out. I went to a bar and some dude starts chatting me up."

"Just like you and me," Louis said, rolling his eyes and patting Samuel on the chest to signal he needs another cig.

"Yea, haha," Samuel said as he lit a new cig for Louis. "And I'll tell you exactly what he said to me when I told him that I wasn't gay. He said, 'Who cares about gay, the best blowjob will always come from a person who knows how to enjoy it.'" He turned to the darkness and took a swig from his beer. He paused and nodded pensively and stopped talking.

Louis looked at Samuel incredulously. "And?"

"And I got the best blowjob of my life. My eyes rolled into the back of my head like a slot machine and I came so hard my nuts hurt. We wound up trading each other BJs until the end of that semester when he graduated."

Louis wasn't totally dumb, he could see where this was going hours ago, but Samuel did have a good point. Of the few girls Louis had received head from only one ever really nailed it. The rest made it seem like a chore or barely put it in their mouth, dryly jerking it in ways that were unpleasurable and sort of painful until one of them awkwardly threw in the towel. And the one good one he got... was it even that good? His eyes certainly didn't spin in his head. He looked around the party, which was thinning out. He didn't really know anyone there and no one was looking at him anyhow. He was just some chump with a beer stained jacket.

Samuel read it all and said, "Look, we can find a room and I'll give you one and you give me one. No one will ever know, if they see us enter we can say we were blowing coke or some shit. And if you don't like it we'll go our separate ways."

It was hard for Louis to argue, especially in his drunken state.

And it really was the greatest blowjob Louis would ever receive. Once in the bedroom Samuel sat Louis on the bed and told him to lay back and close his eyes. Louis hudded backward heavily and Samuel undid his belt and pulled his pants down enough to comfortably pull out his cock. He wasted no time, sucking it harder and harder until it was fully erect. He methodically worked it deeper and wetter and deeper and wetter until he could easily bob all the way to the hilt. When he wasn't deep-throating he used this amazing twisting motion with one hand on the shaft and played with Louis' balls with the other. Louis barely lasted five minutes and as he nutted he had to sit up and push Samuel's mouth off his cock as the sensation was almost too much. He laid back down panting and thought to himself, "fucking guy was right. Holy shit!"

Samuel smiled and laughed softly. "See?" He swigged a beer and lit a cigarette as he examined his hands and carefully dried himself off and cleaned his face with a random t shirt from the floor. "Your turn now, big boy."

In his post-nut clarity Louis' heart sank. He was not prepared to give another guy a blowjob, especially one with equal vigor. He thought about what he could say or do to get out of this. He sat up to reason with Samuel and made a few weak excuses as Samuel prepared himself without hearing any of it.

Louis blinked and was now holding Samuel's cock in his hand, surprised at the weight. His hand felt warm and tingly and kind of... good.

Samuel placed his hand behind Louis' head and softly encouraged, "good girl, just like that."

Louis was confused by that last part but before he could really consider it Samuel pushed his cock through his lips. Instantly Louis felt calmed by the warmth of the cock and let it glide across his teeth and onto his tongue.

"A little wider, doll," Samuel instructed.

Louis opened wider and let Samuel bob his head up and down but pretty soon Louis was going on his own. He bobbed his head as if listening to a favorite song and even used the same twisty move Samuel did. Samuel moaned and flexed his head and Louis was surprisingly turned on by the positive reinforcement. One thing he had to admit was that it certainly smelled better than the women he had tried to pleasure in the past. He was never sure if he ever did a good job with any of them, and he felt gratified by the pleasure he was giving Samuel. The salty pre cum came on stronger and stronger and Samuel throbbed bigger and bigger. Louis could sense what was to come and as it did Samuel pushed his way farther down Louis' throat than at any other point, his pubes tickling Louis' nose which sneezed out most of Samuel's load. Samuel fell back and scratched the his nose terribly when he reached up to rub it and blow it out.

"Jesus christ, dude!" Louis yelled.

Samuel picked up the same shirt from before and laughed as he cleaned the cum off his lower waist. "Sorry, girl, you just did such a good job I got carried away."

Louis rubbed his nose, which stung more on the outside than the inside at this point. He could see blood on his fingers from the cut he gave himself. "What the fuck?" He was so confused. How did he cut himself so badly?

Samuel kneeled over him and gave him a soft kiss on the forehead and said, "You gotta be careful with those fake nails, they're like daggers."

Louis looked down at his hand to see a full set of neon green manicured nails, each an inch long and pointy. Did his hand look smaller, too? The rings on it certainly weren't his. "How?"

"Howww," Samuel mocked in a whiny, girlish tone. "How did you just give me the best blowjob ever? I dunno." He picked up the soiled t shirt and threw it in Louis' face. "You need to clean up, go to the bathroom."

Louis welcomed the chance to separate himself and without a word he stood up and walked over to the bathroom and closed the door. When he looked in the mirror it wasn't the deep scratch across his nose that made him freeze but the sight of his swollen lips. They were huge and glossy! Did he rub them that hard to make them swell like that? And the cum just wouldn't come off them. People were definitely going to know that he was up to some weird stuff, but he also knew that he was still shitfaced so maybe he just wasn't seeing things right. His lips had to just be momentarily irritated. These fucking rings though wouldn't slide past his middle knuckles. Fuckkkkk[i][/i] he thought. I look fucking crazy and I why am I whining? He exited the bathroom and said, "Hey, man, did you...."

But Samuel was gone.
Last edited by Jjjandj on Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jjjandj

Re: Because I Can (mtf) by Jjjandj

Postby laristopa » Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:36 pm

What a fantastic start! It appears Louis has already begun his journey to delicious depravity :twisted: I am excited!!! :) :) :) :)
laristopa
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Jjjandj » Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:58 am

laristopa wrote:What a fantastic start! It appears Louis has already begun his journey to delicious depravity :twisted: I am excited!!! :) :) :) :)

Thank you!! Quite a compliment coming from one of our forum’s best!!
Jjjandj

Postby Jjjandj » Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:05 am

Samuel had been given many names over the years, mostly variations of Satan. Century after century he meandered the Earth as lost and clueless as the rest of us. As long as he could remember he had been here, on Earth, in the body of a 20 something year old. From sleeping in trees to the neolithic revolution, to the agricultural one, to the bronze age and renaissance, straight through in industrial revolution to now. The renaissance had been his favorite, he found coffee to be his drink of choice as alcohol made him sloppy, sometimes so much as to reveal himself to the wrong people in his boredom, which as he put it was a chameleon. He didn't like being called a shapeshifter because he had no control over his everchanging appearance. It seemed to always blend with the people of his surroundings, though sometimes a gender switch was possible, which was always fun. However, he did have control of one thing-- his genitals. He could make them any size or shape he wanted. He could be as well-endowed as he wanted in any of his bodies. The magic didn't stop there, though. They could also change the features of others they came in contact with. This is generally what got him in trouble with each tribe he settled in with. Whatever he fantasized about during sex is how his cock and cum would change his partner. Like a paint brush it could turn anyone into his wet dream. It was harder to hide during hunter and gatherer times, traveling with a group of 5 people and overnight turning a virile young man into a bodacious babe. They didn't like that and then the names would come and rocks were thrown and blah blah blah. It got easier for him as communities grew and became less involved with each other.

In the 1960s of common era, as these people put it, the hippie movement swept across the USA and its appeal to free love and psychedelics at the universities gave him a new lease on life. In one night he could paint a mustache on a young woman's face, give an unsuspecting boy a booty, or get a foot job from another boy that came with an unmatched pedicure that quite frankly he should have been paid for. He may have been lost in life but at least he could make his dreams reality. It's too bad though that he could never settle down with one person as they would surely age out of his life. It could be a lonely one, admittedly. When he felt that way he'd move along. Lately he enjoyed train hopping as his main method of transportation. Watching the landscapes change and rapping with the train hoppers and bums who were used to short term friendships. These were people he could be real with, candidly telling them about his life, from chucking spears to Nintendo, which absolutely tickled him. Dr. Mario being his game of choice. And every now and then one of them might challenge him and get a full makeover before they arrived at the next station.

Currently he had been lurking around State College, PA. The eastern forests of the United States were beautiful and lush and didn't have all the bears and angry weather of the west. They were a sanctuary for him. Plus lots of drunk college students.

Louis woke up with a hammering hangover. His dorm room was dim and cold, white painted cinder block walls surrounded him like a cell. He looked across the room and his roommate was gone. He reached into a cooler between their bed and thrashed around for a bottle of water. There was no ice in it as per usual and he cursed out loud because he could really use an ice pack right about now. So he got up, put on a robe, and made his way down the hallway to get more ice.

It was the weekend and there weren't many people around. His eyes were light sensitive and stayed squinted as he shuffled along. When he reached the alcove with the ice machine one person was in front of him, a girl he recognized but never spoken to. He waited patiently as she finished. As she turned around and made eye contact with him she laughed and rolled her eyes. "Wow," she said. "I guess they're really upping their hazing at the frats." Louis was confused for but paid her no mind. He got his ice and made his way back to the dorm room.

His roommate, Daniel, was back. Louis grunted a hello and said, "Got more ice."

Daniel looked up and asked, "Are you sick? If so I'll just crash somewhere else. I can't get sick this week, got major work to do."

"Nah," Louis said. "Just hungover."

"Then why is your voice so nasally?"

Louis looked up at Daniel who practically mouthed, "wtf..." it was at this point that Louis remembered Samuel and everything that had happened. The cut on his face! "Oh, I fell last night and cut myself," he said.

"Are your teeth ok," Daniel asked. "Your mouth is so swollen. Nice nails, btw. Where the fuck were you? Must have been a good party."

Louis panicked. Now he was remembering more. Without another word he ran to the floor's mens room and gasped when he looked in the mirror. He started to touch his face but the sight of his girlish hand freaked him out. He heard the door open and he shoved it in his pocket. Some kid he never saw before set himself up at the sink next to him.

"Nice DSL, man," the kid said.

Louis was transfixed by his reflection. He couldn't deny it. He had absolutely luscious dick sucking lips, pillowy and pouty.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.... where is that fucking guy from last night?
Last edited by Jjjandj on Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
Jjjandj

Postby funfun74 » Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:04 am

I'm on board and ready to see where this ends up.
funfun74
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Jjjandj » Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:35 am

funfun74 wrote:I'm on board and ready to see where this ends up.

Awesome! :D

I have the next two parts worked out, I think. I might write the next part later today but definitely no later than tomorrow.
Jjjandj

Postby Jjjandj » Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:06 am

The next few weeks were the longest of Louis' life. The first few days he feverishly searched for Samuel at any party he caught wind of, but the dude was a ghost. However, he was able to get his nails removed at a salon and his rings cut off by some kid on his floor majoring in engineering, but his hand was still smaller and slender compared to the other. Let's just say he never left his room without wearing something with pockets. As for his lips there was nothing he could do. A girl who complimented them in one of his lectures and wanted to know where he got them done. He had been telling anyone who asked up until that point that it was a prank gone wrong, that they were all he had to show for a three day bender. To his delight she told him he could get them dissolved! As soon as he found a local esthetician who was capable of doing so he made the first appointment possible.

The salon was very upscale and clean looking with a neapolitan color scheme. he sat on a table in a small room decorated with various chachkies of pursed kissy lips and flowery pictures of words like "Fabulous!" and "You go girl!" When the esthetician came in she gushed over his perfect lips and asked what she could do for him. He explained that he had gotten lip filler on a dare and it was time to dissolve them. She examined them and squeezed them a little and made a puzzled face, pushing your mouth to one side. "Oh honey," she said. "I don't know what they used but as far as I can tell there's nothing in them. Usually Juvaderm, which is what I use, leaves them a touch harder than natural lips, and other fillers leave lumps. You should at the very least have marks from injection sites.... that I don't see."

Louis broke a sweat and sighed.

The esthetician could see his disappointment and she continued, "This isn't the first time I've encountered this..."

"Really?" Louis asked.

"Yea," she said. "I've actually seen this a couple of times in the past year. It's making me nervous cause whoever is doing this work will put me out of business." She turned to a desk and retrieved a big folder brimming with papers. She hummed as she flipped through them until she paused for a second. Her body language was stiff and hesitant. "Look," she said. "I'm really not supposed to do this but I can see that you're in some kind of trouble. Here's the contact information for another guy who came in under the same circumstances. Maybe he can help you. I saw him 6 months ago and I'd imagine he figured something out. Maybe his lips even faded and you can be encouraged knowing yours will too. Afterall, lip filler doesn't last forever."

"Thanks," said Louis. "Better than nothing."

He waited until he was alone in his dorm. Daniel wouldn't be around for a few hours as this was one of his gym days to bulk his skinny ass up. Louis took a deep breath and called the number. It went to voicemail and Louis left the following message, "Uh hey, my name is Louis and I was recommended to contact you because I might be going through something you also went through... with my lips... and hand... voice, also. This is not my normal voice and I'm not sick. Uh, anyhow... if you could call me back that would be amazing." He hung up and felt like an absolute psycho. Just as he felt all was lost the phone number texted him back.

"You went to a party and left with some serious pillows, huh?"

"Yes!" Louis texted back.

The next text back read, "Ok, meet me at The Dingle at 9 tonight. Don't be late, I don't have much time before my shift starts."

"Ok, how will I find you?"

"I'll be wearing red and drinking an Appletini."

Louis thought that was a fruity drink for a guy but was grateful for the lead and didn't dwell on it. He counted the minutes until it was time to leave for the bar.
Last edited by Jjjandj on Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jjjandj

Postby Jjjandj » Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:33 pm

The Dingle was a real shit hole. Saw dust and dog shit on the floor, cold in winter, hot in summer, one of the few bars in town college kids could go to because it was technically a restaurant. There were two tables in the back and a microwave that could zap up mozzarella sticks and jalapeno poppers. Some kids even brought Hot Pockets and Ellios pizza. So long as they tipped they could do whatever.

Louis got there 15 minutes early, there was no way he would miss this meeting. He ordered a beer and the bartender's glance rested on his lips as he gave Louis his beer, long enough for him to feel uncomfortable. He'd been here before but rarely remembered the nights as a result, but he couldn't believe how shitty the place was looking these days. Word had it they even had a girl or two dancing at nights in the corner of the "dining" area. At 9 o'clock he was one of a handful of people in the place and no one was wearing red. Was the esthetician fucking with him? Maybe the person got into an accident on the way? Maybe a million things. Every minute that passed cut like a knife. Suddenly a few of the patrons cheered as the door opened and a gorgeous brunette came bustling in. She said, "yea, yea," and slammed her bags at the end of the bar. She ordered an Appletini and took off her jacket. She wore the hottest red bodycon dress Louis had ever seen. He gulped.

Once she got her drink she took a sip and looked instantly relaxed. Then, as if shocked, she jumped a little and turned towards the bar to scan the faces. When she made eye contact with Luis he looked away but after a few seconds she was standing next to him and said, "Hey, I'm Jamie. Nice lips."

Louis felt a mixture of shock and embarrassment. Guess the esthetician was just fucking with me, he thought. He stood up and nodded and put on his jacket.

"Are you leaving? Jamie asked.

"You're not a guy, you're just fucking with me with your friend."

Jamie scoffed and said, "Well I used to be, douchebag."

Louis laughed sarcastically, "Ha. Ha," and turned towards the door.

Before he could take a step she said, "Until I met Samuel." Louis froze with his back to her. She went on, "We played a couple too many fun games in the dark that night, though it took a bit longer for me to get here." Louis turned around and now she was the embarrassed looking one.

They took their drinks to a table in the back and told their stories to each other. Louis had it easy compared to Jamie, who by all accounts was a woman through and through. A smoking hot babe. Just like Louis she had met Samuel at a party and heard the same stories from him about better blowjobs and all but they had taken Molly that night and went round after round. "And by morning," she said. "I had about half of the goods you see today. Tits and ass, sultry voice, this fucking makeup smeared over these round girlish eyes. My hair was about half and half, like some shitty haircut one of the lost boys in Hook would of had."

"I hate that movie," Louis said.

"Yea, it fucking sucks. Fuck Rufio."

Louis chuckled, first time he laughed in weeks and it felt pretty good. So did Jamie. She looked at the clock on the wall and looked disappointed. "Shit," she said. "I gotta get going soon. But this has been kinda nice. First time I've felt seen in a long time. Thanks."

Louis held up his beer and they cheersed. "But wait," he blurted out. "If he didn't make you look like how you do today that night then how did this happen?" He panicked. "Is it going to spread on me?"

She looked down and said, "I, umm... found him. Tried to confront him. Didn't go well for me."

"Holy shit, you know where he is?"

"Kind of," she said uncomfortably.

"Please tell me," pleaded Louis.

Jamie looked at the clock again and said without looking, "I don't think it's a great idea."

"Why?"

Suddenly the bar tender yelled, "Hey Jamie, you're up, honey. Better get that ass swinging."

Louis was utterly confused in so many ways. Jamie looked mortified as she stood up and backed her way into the corner. A spotlight hit her and a "God Is In The Radio" by QOTSA started playing. Her hips swayed into action and she lifted her arms seductively over her head. "Because," she said and bit her lip. "You could end up... just. like. this."

Louis felt all the blood drain from his body. He stepped closer and said, "please, I can't live like this." She laughed meanly and took to the pole, hiking herself up it effortlessly. Near the top she let go and let her legs support her as she lowered her upside down practically in Louis' face.

"Oh poor you with your lips and little hand."

"Hey Asshole!," the bartender yelled in their direction. "Move the fuck out of the way!"

Louis whimpered and sort of turned away but keeping eye contact with Jamie. Her face softened and she rolled her eyes.

"He likes to watch the water on this river, Big Creek. There's a hatchery on it. Park in the lot and take the trail upstream. There's a pool with a big boulder in the middle of it, trout rise there everyday of the year. He likes to watch them." A bottle whizzed past Louis and crashed against the wall. "You better get the fuck out of here, you're blocking their view. And besides, you have no money." She hoisted herself back up the pole and spun slowly down it. When she reached the bottom she winked at Louis and mouthed, "good luck," and then sauntered her way towards the bar and sat on some guy's lap. She gave Louis one last look and grabbed herself seductively and made an O face.
Last edited by Jjjandj on Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jjjandj

Postby Jjjandj » Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:34 am

Mayflies live most of their lives underwater. After hatching from their eggs nestled in the floor of the river they live as wormy little larvas feeding on food particles until they grow into nymphs, which become a bit more mobile, grazing over rocks and plants. They unknowingly wait for the water temperature to reach a certain level which triggers them to rise to the surface. Gases bubble under their exoskeletons as they make their way to the water's film where they break the surface and pull themselves out of their shucks and become duns. They drift along the surface or crawl onto rocks as they wait for their new wings to harden in the foreign air. Once they do they fly into the air where they may live anywhere from a day to a week, sometimes settling into the leaves of various plants along the river. When it's time for them they gather in the air to mate they dance in dropping and rising patterns as they latch onto each other to do their godly duty. They then drop to the water's surface, wings splayed out, and die. The females drop their egg sacks, which fall through the water column and settle onto the floor where the cycle will begin again. This ritual has been happening on Earth since the dinosaurs, and the trout that also live in their habitat know this as well.

Autumn had fully settled into the State College area, dabbing the scenery in rich reds, yellows, oranges, and browns. Leaves fluttered down to the ground where they scuttle in the wind until they are collected or broken down by weather. Samuel loved this time of year. He sat on a bench overlooking the big pool in the river as trout softly dimpled the water around the boulder, sipping mayflies off the surface as they tried to get their bearings. A steady sound of crunching leaves behind him indicated that someone was approaching, but he paid them no mind until the awkward voice behind the steps spoke.

"Why did you do this to me?"

Samuel knew exactly who it was by the nasally tone and he sighed and rubbed his eyes and lit a cigarette. "Because I can," he said. "Jesus, you certainly got the most annoying voice out of anyone, and I'm talking centuries, man."

Louis stepped in front of him, hands in his pockets, and asked, "What are you?"

"I dunno."

"What do you mean you don't know? You clearly know what you're capable of."

"Do you know why you're here?"

"Yea, for you to fucking fix me."

"No, dickhead," Samuel said in disgust. "I mean why any of us are here? The point of life? Where we were before we were born? Where we're headed?"

Louis lurched forward and slapped the cigarette out of his hands. "I don't fucking care, fix me!" he yelled.

Samuel jumped up and scrambled to the cigarette and stomped it out. "You fucking idiot," he said. "Ever hear of forest fires?"

Louis stared at him and said two words, "Fix. Me."

"Can't," Samuel said.

"Can't or won't?"

"Can't. Once the magic sets in it can't be reversed. By the way, how the fuck did you find me?"

Louis hesitated for a second. He didn't want to get Jamie in trouble, but he meant business. He wanted to show Samuel that he wasn't fucking around. He decided to go with, "I tracked you," thinking it would sound ominous.

Samuel laughed and said, "So you found Jamie and she told you? Hot ain't she? I've never seen anyone get such results, I think it's cause she wanted it, between you and me."

Louis knew he was out of his element and he sat on the bench in defeat. Samuel slowly walked over and sat next to him. "I'm sorry, fella. This isn't easy for me either."

Louis raised his eyebrows and with a bit of outrage he questioned, "Oh is that so?!"

"Yes," Samuel said as he retrieved two cigs and lit them both. He handed one to Louis and continued, "I have needs too. I have this human body, and what's the best thing any of us can do with it? Fuck and get fucked up." Louis couldn't deny that, but he wasn't going to show Samuel that he agreed. Samuel continued, "I don't know what I am, but I can't die. I can't age. I shuffle along this planet and fuck and get fucked up to pass the time until I get in too much trouble and gotta leave."

Louis shook his head and said, "You're fucking nuts." How could he hear any of this bullshit? But then again, he'd been privy to this inexplicable magic. They sat in silence. The trout had stopped feeding when Samuel jumped up to put out the smoldering cigarette but now they settled back into their feeding patterns. A gust of wind rose, releasing hundreds of turning leaves onto the ground.

"Beautiful though, right," Samuel said.

Louis did like the fall, and the setting was serene given the circumstances. Still, he said in protest, "I don't fucking care about the woods."

Samuel turned to him and said, "I'm not talking about all this, I'm talking about our night."

Louis made a choking sound and thought to say something but instead lifted his hands up in a questioning gesture.

Samuel noticed the slender hand without the rings or nails and he went on, "Oh come on, you never had a better release in all your life and you never will. I'm a fucking blowjob artisan."

Louis sank into his seat shaking his head. He was beyond frustrated at this point, but now mostly because he couldn't deny what Samuel just said. The past few weeks had truly been the worst in his life and in part it was because of the fantasies. Late at night, if Daniel was gone, he'd try to relax with some porn and as he delved into his imagination while stroking himself he would suddenly think about the blowjob. And sometimes he would even momentarily pretend he was the girl going down on the guy. The first few times disgusted him. He'd slam his laptop shut and cry. His life was so fucked. But he couldn't deny his feelings, and after the third or fourth time he let it roll. Even now on the bench he was getting a little lost in these thoughts. And Samuel saw it in his far off stare.

"There's nothing wrong with it," Samuel said.

Louis kicked a leaf and said, "But I'm not gay."

"It's not about being gay," Samuel said. He rested his hand on Louis' thigh. Louis immediately pushed it away and squirmed.

"Just stop," Louis protested. They sat in silence for a few minutes.

"Can I ask you a question? Why are you still here? Why aren't you trying to beat the shit out of me?"

Louis froze up. He had no answer, only feelings. Samuel put his hand back on Louis' thigh. It stayed this time. They put their cigarettes out and watched the water. Louis drifted with his thoughts and felt a warmness similar to the night they met. It felt so good and so bad at the same time. Unknowingly he was slowly getting hard. Samuel rubbed his thigh and inched it up closer and closer. Suddenly Louis broke free from his trance and swatted Samuel's hand and tried to cover his boner between his legs. "Just stop," he said sternly.

"Listen," Samuel said. "The least I can do for you is give you a little pleasure. I just touch you this time. So long as you don't touch my dick or cum you'll be fine." Louis wanted it in his heart and he knew it. The proposition gave him butterflies in his stomach. A therapist once told him to move towards the things that make you feel warm inside. The last blowjob was beyond great sex, it was cosmic. Samuel began touching him again through his pants, this time right in his crotch. Louis didn't stop him. He looked both ways and saw no one on the trail. Samuel started rubbing his cock and it instantly hardened like a rock, so much so that it almost hurt. Without a word Samuel scooted in front of Louis and firmly jerked him through his pants. Louis rolled his eyes back and looked at the sky and slowly pushed his pants down. Samuel wasted no time, his wet and warm mouth slid all the way down Louis' cock on the first bob and that's where it basically stayed the entire time. Louis couldn't sit still, his hands sort of signed in the air until they found Samuel's head, which he caressed as Samuel performed his undeniable talent. It didn't take long and Samuel swallowed every drop until Louis couldn't take it anymore and pushed him away. It was almost too much pleasure. Almost. Samuel sat back on the ground in front of Louis and rubbed his jaw a little. Louis panted in his post orgasm glow, a soft smile on his face. This second time completely displaced any shame he may have had before. As he caught his breath his eyes lingered on Samuel who was now sporting his own massive erection. Louis stared at it, remembering the warmth and heft. He thought of the pornos he watched as he pretended to be a girl and he himself was also now hard again. Samuel rubbed himself and Louis twitched.

"No," Louis said. "No, don't even think about it. You said you'd touch me and that's it."

"Right," Samuel said. "That's why I'm touching myself." More leaves spun downward as they stared at each other. They didn't speak but they could hear each other breathing. Samuel saw the interest on Louis's face and he said, "But you know it's not like it can do more damage to the parts its already touched."

As far as Louis could tell from the rules he understood that that logic strangely checked out, though he thought of Jamie's warning. He thought of her dancing in that shit hole and he shook his head and pushed himself up in his seat and pulled his pants up. "I'm gonna leave," he said.

Samuel lit two cigarettes and passed one forward. Louis took a big drag and closed his eyes and pictured Samuel's magnificent cock. His own pulsed in his pants. Samuel pushed himself up and sat back on the bench and said, "No problem, it was nice meeting you and all then."

Louis then realized that he didn't want the moment to end. He then asked, "So if I go down on you nothing else will happen to me?"

"Not unless I fuck you or something."

Louis definitely didn't see that happening as he never thought about it before. He could see the full outline of Samuel's cock through his sweatpants, mushroom head and all. Samuel flexed it and Louis' heart throbbed. He looked both ways to make sure no one was coming and with his femininized hand he reached out and felt its warmth through the pants. He could feel his heartbeat pound throughout his body. His own cock hurt as its skin stretched with his boner more than ever before in his life. Fuck it, he thought. Samuel slid his pants down and waved his cock with one hand in Louis' direction. Louis floated off the bench and nestled right between Samuel's thighs. He grabbed the cock with his puny hand and licked it from its base to its head. Samuel moaned approvingly and Louis brought him into his mouth. He stretched his mouth accordingly this time and softly sucked Samuel's head like a pop. It felt so right and he didn't care. With that realization he pushed his head as far down as he could, popping the cock far beyond his gag reflex where he found a pocket for it and breath through his nose. He popped back up and then right back down all the way, deep throating as well as any porn he'd seen. This went on for about ten minutes and Louis began to tire. In his haze he switched hands and began to jerk it in a twisting motion along with his mouth. He could taste an influx of precum and felt Samuel growing more than he thought possible in his mouth. He knew Samuel was close and this excited him. He grabbed Samuel's hips with both hand and started pumping harder and farther down his shaft, faster and faster, sloppier and sloppier. He felt like he himself might cum too. And as they both neared climax Louis grabbed Samuel's shaft with both hands and twisted and bobbed and twisted and bobbed and just as he was about to cum Samuel pushed his head back and came all over his face. In his stupor Louis kept stroking Samuel as rope after rope splattered across his face. It was all over his eyes and a bit in his hair, he could feel it dripping down his cheeks and as it finally abated he licked Samuel clean and then fell down on his butt, panting hard and completely as satisfied as Samuel. It wasn't until the cum started to feel cold that his heart sank. He looked down at his freshly manicured hands and more ornate rings than before. He touched his face in horror and it felt puffy. He picked up some leaves and wiped his face as best he could, but he knew it was too late.

Samuel looked down at Louis and said, "good girl."

Louis panicked and ran away. When he got to his car he trembled as he fumbled for his keys. He made it through three red lights before he looked in the rearview mirror at the undeniably beautiful feminine face staring back it him with its perfect winged eye liner and oversized lashes. His glowing round cheeks had soft bursts of blush on them, and his lips were even bigger now, whoreishly overlined in brown and fading to a pink hombre. His newly pert nose was upturned and pixieish. He pushed a wild lick of blonde hair out of the way for a better look and roughly wiped his eyes. None of the makeup smudged, let alone rubbed off.

He thought of Jamie and cried softly until the car behind him beeped. The light was now green and he softly pressed the gas pedal and moved through the intersection.
Jjjandj

Postby Jjjandj » Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:35 am

Hey, so this has been way more fun than I thought it would be, so I went back and edited everything just to make it a touch tighter. More is definitely on the way but I'm gonna slow my pace a little as I work out the direction of Louis' life. If you guys have any ideas let me know!
Jjjandj

Next

Return to Stories