A wishing ring [reality warp]

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

A wishing ring [reality warp]

Postby firemask » Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:33 pm

I posted this story on another site 5y ago, i decided to publish here to take advantage of the rev I did recently, 5 years ago my english was terrible, I hope it has improved a bit.
So far it has 6 parts, as the revs progress, I will publish more chapters
All feedback is welcome, hope you enjoy.

[reality alteration, wishing device, humil, scat(only on the last part)]

This recap is in reference to another story that I hope to publish soon.
Quick-recap
An archeologist finds a place, where it was said, there was gold, a a thief woman seduces him, steals his map, kills him and heads for the excavation site. She steals the gold, sells it to a jeweler, realizes that gold can grant wishes and is trapped and is punished by the entity that owns the gold, the gold that she managed to sell was used to make different jewelry.

Chapter 1
Marco was a tall boy, brown eyes and black hair, he was leaving his job and headed for the jewelry that was in the center of the city.
He'd been looking for an engagement ring for two months to propose to his girlfriend Cindy, this was difficult for him since he did not make much money, but the love he felt for her was big enough for him to do anything to make her happy.
This led him to search every jewelry for a ring that was good enough and cheap.
He found a jewelry store that looked promising, once on the spot he saw a girl behind the counter, she was beautiful, brown hair, green eyes, she had a white blouse adjusted by her large breasts, at least C cup, and a black skirt that reached her knees.

"Good morning, I looking for the most beautiful ring you have" - He said kindly without even asking the prices.
The girl assumed that he had enough money to be determined to buy any ring without asking the prices, so she agreed to show him the special merchandise.
Marco had only $550, it was the money he had saved over the past 6 months.
He had been working double turns and covering shifts to earn a extra money, since he wanted the most beautiful ring he could find.
She went to the back room and after 5 minutes she came out with a black box in her hands, put it in the cabinet.

"These rings just arrived, they are of very good quality, choose the one you like most" - she displayed the open box.
Marco saw between the various jewels, a ring among several that had, had a golden glow, a glitter he had never seen before and a small yellow stone fastened with 4 silver posts, something told him that he had to take that, it was special.
"I'll take this" - He told her showing the ring in his fingers.
The girl had his doubts, he had chosen the most expensive ring they had, so she decided to let him know the price.
"That ring costs $8,000, are you sure?" The girl asked.

Marco's eyes widened in surprise as the girl told him the price of the ring. He did not expect a ring cost so much. He knew he could'nt buy it, even though he knew the ring was the right one.
"I wish it cost $550, that's all I got." He sighed and reached out his arm with the ring on his fingers to her.
"Okay, it'll be $550, pay with card or cash," she said cheerfully.
Marco frowned, doubting what the girl had just said. He thought he was playing and followed the game, even though he could not buy it.
"Haha, you're very funny, please cash" - Said while leaving the ring on the counter "
The girl took the ring, went to the cash register, typed some things and then looked at Marco.
"It's $550, please."

Marco saw that the joke had gone too far and she had charged him a cheaper ring.
"No, miss, I want the diamond ring" he clarified.
"It's the one I'm selling you, sir, will you take it or not?" - She nodded.
"No, miss, I only have $550." He responded, thinking he was mocking at not having enough money.
"Here it is, sir" - the girl indicated with the index finger the screen.
-> "Gold ring with poles of silver and yellow diamond -> $550"
Marco did not know what to say, she was charging him much less than what she had told him, so he took advantage, it was probably a mistake in the system. He took the money from his wallet, gave it to to her, she typed some more things in the register, printed a ticket, put the ring in a black box, then in a bag with the jewelry logo and handed it to Marco.
"Thank you for your preference, have a very good day" - She said with a smile on his face.
Marco did not know how to react, it's like he's stealing. He took the bag, left the place, and headed for the bus stop.
To get to his house he had to cross half a city, and as it was rush hour there was a lot of traffic, while waiting for the bus, he opened the jewelry bag to look again at the ring he had just bought, then a woman sat down at his side to wait for the bus.
She was a 22yo woman with dark hair, light eyes, a little smaller than him, a small waist, a skirt that reached her knees and kept a small but firm butt and huge breasts at least a cup- D, he had in his hands the sack that had been removed by the heat that made and you could see between the buttons of the shirt the bra that held those large breasts, she was falling asleep, it seemed that she comes from a long and heavy day.

Marco could not help but see such attributes, he tried to conceal it so as not to disturb the girl and he would judge him as a creep.
The bus arrived, they both went up, they paid for their boarding and they looked for a place to sit, it was a bus of seats that look at each other, she sat in the middle of the bus, right in front of her was the last free seat, so he sat there, from that angle He could see her more easily without her noticing that he was looking at her.
The bus began to move, she leaned her head on the seat and fell asleep.
Marco could not help but watch her breasts move because of the movement of the bus, it was a pleasure to see her neckline. He still had the ring in his hands, when he saw it, reminded his girlfriend, "well, seeing other girls on the bus is not cheating:)" - he thought, with a smile on his face returned the look to the girl.
"I wish he did not wear a bra, it would be so hot," he thought as he watched her.
Just then he watched as the girl's breasts loosened on his shirt, his nipples were clearly visible through his shirt, and with the movement they moved slightly from left to right, up and down.

Marco's eyes widened in surprise, how she could take off his bra without him noticing, as he had even thought to take it off the bus, something was happening, but he was very distracted by the sight he had. He could easily notice that they were barely steady, size and gravity were already doing their job, "Wow, if they were flabby, it would really be a sight" - he thought.
In that instant, he could saw how her large breasts lost firmness, the bus, still moving, made them move shamelessly, they moved like jelly, her nipples stood out even more through the fabric, they looked like breasts of a 35yo mom.
In that moment Marco realized that, strangely, the things he thought came true, but, all his life he thought many things and had never happened something like this, something had changed.
He began to analyze what he had done that day, to get up, to bathe, to have breakfast, to say goodbye to his girlfriend, to go to work until 6 o'clock, everything was the same routine.

"The ring!!"

He noticed the shine of the ring was the same as when he first saw it. "It must be the ring, there is no doubt" - he said to himself.
He had to make sure it was the cause, so he set the task to confirm it.
He held the ring tightly, looked at the girl in the eye and said in his mind:
"I wish that she was dressed in denim shorts and a tank top"

As if by magic, his clothes changed instantly, he now had those shorts and tank top he had imagined. He turned to his sides, trying to see if anyone else had noticed, but they were all too distracted or asleep for the day's work.
Marco spent the rest of the trip thinking about ideas to keep making things that he wanted to come true, without people noticing. After 1 hour in traffic the bus came to a stop and the girl woke up. Marco analyzed the way the girl would react to see if she was aware of the changes.
First she got up quickly, yawning and headed for the bus door to get off, and when she looked down to see the stairs let out a scream.
"What happened to my clothes!" Between her hysteria and accelerated breathing, he quickly got off the bus, unable to avoid the rebound of his flaccid breasts. Already at the bus stop she realized that she did not have a bra and that her breasts were incredibly flabby, only her cries of despair were heard as she did not know what had happened. The driver ignored her and kept moving in traffic.
Marco, still surprised, now knew that the changes he made could be perceived.
The bus had reached its destination, got off and headed for his house which was a 10-minute walk.

Already in his house, Marco knew that he had a very powerful object in his hands, many doubts entered his mind.
Can I use it at my convenience? Is it wrong to use it? Are there restrictions? It has a range?
There is only one way to find out, trying.
Marco went quickly to the living room, turned on the tv and searched the news channel where the beautiful girl came out giving the weather, it was 8pm when she was on air.
He knew that many people would be watching, so he had to do something that did not seem suspicious.
The weather girl was very beautiful, light hair, sharp face, blue eyes, nice tits b cup, wasp waist, big and firm back covered by a tiny white skirt, and long and thick legs, a real babe.

"Okay, let's find out what she ate for lunch," he said to himself and held the ring between his fingers.
At that moment the girl noticed in his face some concern, taking his right hand to the stomach tried to cover up his discomfort. A moment later, she let out a loud fart.
The girl's face went completely red with embarrassment, but her professionalism kept her composed and continued to explain the weather.
"Let's see if you can handle this." Marco had a wicked smile on his face, determined to humiliate her.
Just as the girl turned to the screen with the weather information of the week, she let out a groan of discontent in her stomach, as if what she had eaten was struggling to get out. He could not stand it any longer and decided to leave the scene to go quickly to the bathroom, but it was too late, another strong fart came out, but this time accompanied by big turd, all her shit began to fall to the ground between his feet, you could clearly see in her skirt the great brown stain that was leaving. She had closed her eyes of the intense pain she was feeling in her intestines, the flow stopped slowly, when it seemed to be over, a big explosion of shit left her behind an obscene amount of shit, he had never seen so much shit come out of a human being.
The girl fell to the floor between her own shit, crying in pain, at that moment the signal was cut, leaving static on the television.
Marco stared at the TV, still unable to believe the power in his hands.

To be continued…
firemask

Re: A wishing ring [reality warp]

Postby Leviathan » Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:53 am

Holy shit :D
Leviathan
Transformation Master

Postby sidfridt9 » Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:29 pm

Es una gran historia. No puedo esperar las siguientes partes.
sidfridt9

Postby firemask » Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:18 pm

Chapter 2

3 days later, on Friday at the end of his shift at work, Marco headed to the mall, that was in front of his work, for a six pack of beer and then to his girlfriend's house and told her about the ring.

Standing in the aisle of liquor and drinks, Marco walked looking for his favorite beer, arriving at the 5th door he saw the beer he was looking for, he stretched his arm towards the door and his hand collided with the hand of a slim woman of his age, who at the same time tried to open the door.

She was of his height, she was wearing a pair of denim shorts that showed her big ass and a white tank top that showed her pert tits.

"Oh, sorry" - Marco blushed at the sight of the cute girl. Marco opened the door and asked which beer she was looking for.

"XX's Lager" - She replied curtly and with an impatient tone.

Marco turned his head to the drinks and took the pack of 6 beers, only to realize it was the last six pack. Marco knew someone would run out of their beers. He turned to the girl again and with an awkward smile, he told her that it was the last box.

"Well, I'll take this one, I'm in a hurry, you go ask if there's more" - the girl said in an arrogant way as she snatched Marco beers from his hands.

Marco was speechless, he never imagined she was that kind of person. He was not going to be left without saying anything.

"If you had asked me nicely I wouldn't have had any complaints and I would have given you the last six pack." - Marco was angry.

"I do not ask favors to losers like you" - said the girl with contempt, turned around and started to move towards the cashboxes.

Marco frowned, very upset. He looked at the girl before she was out of sight, rubbed the ring between his fingers, wondering if he should or not.

"Stop right there bitch” - He said in a commanding tone.

"What the hell, why can't I move ..." She tried to scream.

"Shh" - Marco kept her from talking. “You just pissed off a very special loser and he's about to get his revenge." - He said as he stood in front of her.

"I'll let you take the last six pack, but you'll have to pay the price." A wicked smile was drawn on Marco’s face.

Marco made her bag with her belongings disappear, everything in the bag, lipsticks, cosmetics, phone, wallet and all her money, was now on the mall's shelves, all labeled as new. She was terrified, she had lost all her money and her things.

Her bra disappeared, her C-Cup bra vanished from her chest, showing her nipples marked through the fabric of her tank top. The bra was now in the hands of a young girl who was looking for one for her.

I looked down at her hips, where I could see her whale tail just above her big pert ass. She only saw the edge that was visible above her shorts vanish, making her tremble with terror.
That thong was now between the asscheeks of a MILF who was in the dressing rooms.

"What else do you want from me!?" - She said in the verge or tears.

"That's all, my slut friend, oh, wait, with that you pay for being a bitch, and now you don’t have money to pay for the beers" - Marco realized.

“You will have to hide them somewhere to be able to take the beers with you... do not worry, I'll help you with that" - Marco said with a smile from ear to ear.

The six pack disappeared from the girl's hands. At that moment she felt an intense pain in her stomach, when she looked down to see what was causing her so much pain, she saw a lump appear in her belly, and her fear increased when she felt that the lump had the shape of a six pack.

"You’ve got to be fucking kidding me, how can you do this?" She tried to scream as she tried to assimilate what was happening.

"This is what you get for being a fucking bitch" - Marco said noting that his anger had disappeared.

“You can't leave me like this, how the hell am I going to get rid of this inside of me?” She tried to speak in a softer way to try to convince him to return her to normal.

“Don't worry, your body will digest the six pack, prepare for a strong constipation.” Marco just laughed and she seemed to calm down a bit.

"Since I'm going to leave this way, I do not have a bra or underwear, I even seem to hide the beers under my shirt. How am I going to get out without them thinking I'm stealing something?..." - the girl was shocked by her situation.

"Well, you're right, I think I can help you with that" - Marco again smiled.

The girl knew it was not a good thing. Her stomach, with that weird shape of the beer package, began to fill, as if it were inflating, but she knew it was not air, it was filling with something solid. After a few moments, her big belly no longer had that "box shape", now it looks like she was 9 months pregnant.

"Well, now everyone will think that you are pregnant, don’t worry, I just made your bowels fill up with shit, eventually it will all come out of your big ass, haha, any other suggestion miss?” - He was enjoying it.

“Oh… and in case you try to take revenge in some way, I hope you're not so silly, you can not tell anyone about what happened today, or talk about me ... understood? "- Marco asked just to know that she was aware. "Now get out of my sight".

She turned around and began to walk with some difficulty, she was now intensely constipated, every step was a suffering, she needed to empty her bowels in some way. Upon arriving at the entrance of the mall, the guard asks if he can help her, seeing that she had trouble walking. The girl could not say anything about what had happened and could only accept the help. Trying not to cry, she kept walking towards his car and headed home to try to get all the shit out of his body.

Marco could not believe what his anger had caused him to do, it was as if the power he had now had changed him. The ring awakened a different side of him. His vengeful side had taken over him.. He turned to the door and saw that there were no more beers. His anger had made him forget what had gone to the mall.

"Well, I think I'll take some coke," he told himself as he walked to the other door.
firemask

Postby firemask » Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:21 pm

Chapter 3

Marco came to his girlfriend's house, raised his arm, knocked on the door and quickly Cindy opened, she was waiting for him.

"You said you'd be here 30 minutes ago." Cindy looked annoyed, but just seeing her boyfriend again made her discomfort turn into happiness. She quickly wrapped her arms around his waist, tipped her toes, and looked up at him, giving him a warm welcoming kiss.

"I missed you a lot" - Marco said as he looked her in the eyes.
"Sorry to keep you waiting, I had a mishap on the way here" - Marco said, trying to apologize, showing that he could only bring a bottle of coke and not the beer he had promised. Cindy got discouraged but she let it go quickly.

"Come on, I already have the room ready to watch the movie" - Cindy was saying as she took his hand and closed the door.

Already sitting on the couch Cindy turned on the television to put the movie on, but before she lit it, Marco held her hand and turned her head towards him. Cindy, a little bit confused, asked if he was ok.

"There's something I want to tell you" - Marco was nervous and excited.

Cindy turned red, she was waiting for Marco to propose marriage.

"A few days ago I bought this for you." Marco took a small box out of his pants and opened it, showing the ring to his beloved girlfriend.

"Yes!!!!, yes!!!!, yes!!!! A million times yess!!!!” Cindy shouted and started to cry with happiness.

Marco, seeing Cindy's great happiness, he went on.

"I have something more to tell you" - He said more seriously, Cindy controlled her crying and listened.

"There's something more about this ring. Since I bought it, strange things have started to happen, which at the time I could not fully explain, but today I could verify. This ring can fulfill wishes!"

"Don’t joke in a moment like this Marco" - Cindy incredulous of what he was saying.

"Honey, do you think I'd lie to you after you proposed marriage?"

Cindy thought for a moment and what he said, it was logical.

"What you're trying to tell me is, if I wish for boobs to grow, will they?” Cindy said as she let out a laugh of disbelief. Just then he felt a burning in his chest and when under his gaze, his eyes widened as his breasts grew, from b-cup to c-cup.

Marco was shocked to see the new tits of his girlfriend. Cindy could not believe it, she was silent for a moment, she turned her gaze to Marco, she could not believe what she had seen with her own eyes. She touched her tits to see if they were real and not just a trick, but no, they were real, big natural, soft and heavy tits.

"No shit! Where did you get this ring?" - Cindy finally could say something.

"I was looking at many jewelry stores and I got it" - At first I did not know that I could grant wishes, until I unconsciously asked for wishes in my mind, I was impressed to see how they were granted in front of my eyes "- Marco explained to her.

"I have to keep trying." Cindy's eyes sparkled, as if she had a new toy. And in his mind he began to ask for wishes.

Her breasts grew again, her shirt stretched and her bra released as she could not stand the pressure of the new pair of breasts, now they were easily a D cup. Her ass began to grow and her pants began to feel more and more tight. His waist began to thin. After a few minutes, Cindy now had the body that could be the envy of any supermodel.

"Not your face, please." Marco stopped her before she continued modifying her body.
"I fell in love with that beautiful face you have, please do not change it" - He caressed her face, showing a sincere smile. Cindy blushed.

"I love you, that's why I love you. You deserve everything in the world "- Cindy hugged him.

Marco began to feel a burning in his body and when he stopped to embrace her, he felt like his belly began to flatten, Marco raised his shirt alone to see a perfectly defined ABS. Just then he felt pressure on her crotch.

"This gift is for both of us," Cindy would tell her with a provocative smile. Marco put his hand on her crotch, over his pants to realize that Cindy had made his dick grow, at least double.
"You're mine." Cindy threw herself at Marco, they began to take off their clothes and had sex like they never had.

Chapter 4

A couple of weeks later, Marco and Cindy had made their life everything they had always wanted. Now they had all the money they had ever wanted, a new house, clothes, elegant dresses, cars, furniture, paintings, they were aware that people could suspect the way they had grown rich, so they tried to restrain themselves in some ways , they continued in their respective works.

It was Saturday, they had planned to go and see a movie. They got into one of their new cars and headed downtown. Cindy in a short white dress a little tight, letting her sculptural and perfect body look, her great cleavage was the envy of any woman and the center of attention of many men, his big and pert ass swaying every step. Marco with black pants, a dark blue striped shirt, dark glasses and a perfect beard.

Both walked hand in hand towards the entrance to the mall. Marco was aware that many men looked at Cindy with eyes of lust, but he ignored them, he was completely sure that she ignored them and completely trusted her.

But with Cindy was different, every time she saw a woman seeing his man, she got angry, and with his new bodies this happened very often. She tried to restrain herself and Marco told her that there was no problem, that she just had to ignore them.

Before arriving at the cinema Cindy told Marco that she wanted to eat something and Marco turned around to find some good place to eat, he found a mini Domino's Pizza inside the mall. He knows that she loves pizzas.

Coming to the local, they approach the cashier and ask for 1 medium pizza and a couple of sodas. After paying and giving him the note they looked where to sit and wait. There was a small table for two and they took it quickly. When they were told that the pizza was ready Marco went for it, he put it back on the table and opened the box. They both took a deep breath, nothing like the lovely smell of freshly made pizza.

As they ate, a couple of freshman girls, who were sitting behind their table, started whispering about Marco.

"He’s hot” - whispered one of the girls. "I want a man like him”.- they continued.

Cindy went from being annoyed to furious. Marco tried to calm her again but it was too late. Cindy turned and with eyes full of anger she called the two girls.

"Listen you two bitches, I'm tired of all your whispers about my fiance" - Cindy was really angry.

"Uhh, she is upset, why don't you go and get yourself another one with that pair of implants" - The girls did not remain silent and only made Cindy more angry.

"Oh, you think these are implants? Your envy is very noticeable" - Cindy answered them.

"Why would I be envious? I don't want to look like a cheap whore" - Said one of the girls.

Now that I see them well, they are twins, both blonde, regular body and b cup tits, the typical profile of a spoiled girl.

"Oh, you don’t want to look like a cheap whore, then you do not need these?" - Cindy was pointing to the girl's chest, the girl began to feel a tingling and as she turned to her chest she saw her breasts deflate, But unable to do anything, to the point of having a flat chest.

"Not even this" - once again pointing to the lower part of the girl's body. Her ass became small. Now her clothes, which used to fit her perfectly, now fit her loosely, his bra had nothing to hold and his pants seemed to fall, because his hips could not hold.

"What the fuck!" - the girl tried to scream, but Cindy stopped her.

"Look, this is what you get for not knowing when to shut your mouth and call me a whore.," Cindy said with a vindictive smile.

"What the fuck!!!!" - the other girl also tried to scream. Her sister turned to see the reason for her cry, when she saw the body of her sister, her eyes widened in terror, she now had a tits twice as big, they were about to tear his shirt, D-cup easily, and a larger and firmer ass.

"Well, I had to send what I took away from you somewhere," Cindy said.

"Tell me your names, please." Cindy asked them both, forcing them to speak.

"Linda and Jasmine" - both forced to speak.

"Oh, what sweet names, I know how to remember them, Linda from now you will be “Teats” and Jaz you will be “no-teats”. What do you think of your new names? "- Cindy only provoked more.

"They're awful names," Jaz said quietly.

"Oh, you don't like it? Again, tell me your names." Cindy was looking for more ways to humiliate them.

"Teats and No-Teats" - Both girls were terrified of what had come out of their mouths. They both tried to move, scream, do something, but they just could not.

Marco knew Cindy's temper and simply said nothing.

"How is the pizza, my love?" Cindy turned to Marco while taking a slice of pizza. After finishing her slice Cindy turned again towards the girls again.

"Are you still here? get out of my sight." Cindy's fury had subsided.

"I'm not going to go like this, return my body as it was” - Said No-Teats, almost on the verge of tears.

"Well, if you want your body back so much, I think I can do something for you." There was a malicious look on Cindy's face.

Cindy stood in front of Teats and looked into her eyes.
"Look, my dear, I'll tell you what you'll do, you're going to use that body you have, from this moment until our movie ends, you will have sex with every man who is willing to put a cock in one of your holes. You're a desperately horny slut. I want you to fill every hole you have, at the same time if possible. Understand?, and please take photos and video, I want evidence "- Cindy finished explaining. Obviously there was a trick, unbeknownst to them, she made it so that no man could say no to her requests.

Teats said nothing, just nodded, and with his gaze began to look for potential partners among the people walking through the mall.

No-Teats was shaking with rage, but there was nothing he could do.

"And your dear, if for the couple of hours you manage to have more sex than your sister, I will return them both to normal, now out of my sight" - Cindy said as she returned and took a slice of pizza.

Teats quickly left the premises and approached a group of boys, she began to seduce them and quickly the boys saw her intentions.
No-Teats, who was still standing at the pizza place, he only saw how his sister went to the bathrooms with them, she was crying and she had no choice but play the stupid game.

"Don't you think you exaggerate a bit?" Marco raised an eyebrow at Cindy.

"No, they deserved it, we're going to our movie now." Cindy took the last bite of her slice of pizza and headed toward the cinema.

"One moment honey, let me go to the bathroom before the movie starts." - Cindy went to the bathroom and while she straightened her hair in the mirror, she could hear groans coming from one of the cubicles. He approached and opened the door, there saw Teats being double fucked by two guys. "Wow, I'm surprised by your enthusiasm." Cindy closed and left the bathroom.

When she returned with Marco, she could see No-Teats in the distance, talking to a couple of guys. They ignored and left her alone. Cindy just laughed and enjoyed her humiliation.

"Well, it's time we go to our movie" - Cindy took Marco's hand and they went to watch his film.

Two hours later, they left the theater and headed for the parking lot to return home.
When they got to his car, they saw Teats, he was with three tall black men, she had his hair tousled, wasn’t wearing a bra, she could see her nipples on his shirt, her pants were unbuttoned and she was walking strangely.

"I think she's having fun" Cindy commented as she got into the car and kissed Marco with lust and then they went home.
“And there is no trace of no-teats, so there is no turning back for them.” Cindy just laughed.

to be continued...
firemask

Postby jobdone » Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:43 am

Oooh, love this. Corruption and some weird stuff.
jobdone

Postby muthesius » Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:09 am

I really like this, hopefully you continue this story
muthesius

Postby firemask » Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:06 pm

Chapter 5

The days passed, Marco and Cindy lived their life without any complication, whenever they needed something, they just wished for it. The first month they took turns to wear the ring, when Marco went to work he left the ring to Cindy and vice versa, when they were both out they decided to throw a coin, this until they decided to do something about it. They looked for the way the two could use the ring at the same time, and tried in many ways until they found it. What they had to do was hold their hands and make a wish. This was not going to be very difficult as they would hold hands all the time.

After 3 months of doing and undoing at their will, Marco and Cindy had perfected a relationship based on needs, lived to please each other. Marco had been promoted to head of his work and his daily routine was to make work hell for his co-workers, as his previous boss did with him. Cindy was working in a women's magazine publisher, she was getting news of interest to the female audience, Marco had suggested that she be the boss of her job as he had been, but Cindy was happy with her position.

Monday, Marco left his work early just because he could, came home and started watching tv. A few hours later Cindy arrived from her job too and was surprised to see Marco so early, but did not care too much.

"This weekend there will be a celebration dinner in the boss's house for being the No. 1 magazine of the year," Cindy told him emotionally.

"Wow, something tells me you've been working so hard" - Marco answered her with a smile, hugged her and kissed her, knowing she was completely responsible. "Then you have to find the right clothes for the celebration, we'll get you a nice dress."

"You're the best, I love you" - Cindy kissed him, took his hand and headed to the mall.

When they reached the mall, Cindy quickly went to find a place her companions had recommended. All the girls at work talked about the same place and she was very curious to see the dresses they had.

Marco spotted the place in the distance and quickly called Cindy. When they arrived, they saw at the entrance two large windows with mannequins. In the first window were two adult dresses, an elegant dark blue graduation dress that reached the knees and the other a white wedding dress with crystal details on the neck. In the other window there were dresses for young girls and Cindy didn’t mind.

When they entered the place they saw dozens of mannequins with all types of fabrics, all sparkling and spectacular. Cindy couldn't concentrate because, when she was looking at one, the one next to it was even better. So she continued for several minutes. Marco only saw her as a child in a toy store and just smiled.

After an hour, Cindy had found the perfect dress, a tight black satin cowl neck dress, with skirt above the knees and open back that accentuated her firm ass.

"Sweetheart, come here" - Cindy called Marco to show him the dress he had chosen.

"Wow!, I'd like to see you in that dress so I can rip it off and take you" Marco said when he saw the dress.

"You do something to this dress and I cut your balls off" Cindy threatened him with a smile on her face.

"Ok" Marco gulped.

"Let's pay" Cindy was eager to use it.

"Excuse me, can you give me a ticket for this dress?" Cindy called one of the clerks.

"I apologize, this dress has already been sold, the customer is paying right now" - The clerk explained. Cindy was annoyed, it had taken her a long time to find the dress for someone else to wear.

"Who buy it?" Cindy asked in an annoying tone.

"I bought it" - Said a girl who was approaching them.
"Any problem?" - In an arrogant tone.

Cindy turned to the girl trying to contain her anger at hearing the way she spoke. It was a group of Sorority Girls, three blond high school girls dressed the same way. Short tight shorts, white sleeveless button shirt showing her firm breasts and white sneakers. The biggest difference between the three was her hairstyle, loose and straight hair, wavy and the last straight with a ponytail. All three had a bigger than average bust and a big ass that would distract any man.

"My dad just paid for it, so I'll take it" - The girl said in that tone of voice that infuriated Cindy more and more.

Marco knew that Cindy wanted that dress and that, if he didn’t do something, her anger would get out of control.

"Okay, we don’t want problems, I propose this, I pay you the value of the dress and we take it, what do you say?" Marco said positively.

"NO!. I chose this dress. I want this dress and my dad already bought it for me. Plus, it'll look better on me than on a trophy wife."- The girl said with total superiority, cruelly mocking Cindy. She was completely confident since her father was with her.

Cindy was about to explode. Just before that, Marco answered.

"Look, bitch, you're not going to talk to my girl like that" - Marco was enraged by the girl's attitude. "Do you think that because you are in a public place with your dad you can do and say everything you want?, you crossed the line and you got into the wrong person."

The girl's father heard that someone raised his voice to his girl and quickly approached.

"Is there a problem here girls?" - asked the father.

"Yes, this guy called me bitch - the girl with a small smile to see her father taking care of the matter.

"Can you tell why you insult my daughter?" He asked Marco.

"Because it's the truth, all three are spoiled girls. If it were not for you to buy her everything she asks, she would be working in a brothel. "- Marco kept saying.

Marco stopped for a moment to think and continued…

"I'll do you a favor, wouldn’t you like to fuck one of your daughter's friends? Marco made changes to the way he thought.

"What the fuck, how can you ask something like that?" - The girl was completely shocked by Marco's question. "My dad is not a creep."

"Oh yeah, the whore with the ponytail, since they began to get together with my daughter I want to fuck her, I think she's a virgin" - said the girl's father with lust.

The girls could not believe what they were hearing, especially the girl in the ponytail, who was in shock from what she had just heard.

"What the fuck are you saying daddy, are you serious? The girl still did not believe what her father had just said.

"Well, then, if you give me the dress she'll be all yours, what do you say?" - Marco made the offer, Marco clearly controlling everything he was saying.

"Sure, here's the ticket, it's all yours" - The gentleman stretched his hand towards Marco and handed him the ticket of the dress.

"Very kind sir, and as I promised, you can take your daughter's friend" - Marco approached the girl in the ponytail and whispered in his ear "Listen carefully, you're going to let this man do it with you everything he wants and you will not hesitate, if he wants to share with his friends, you will, if he wants to fuck you in the ass, you will, if he wants his dog to fuck you, you will too, I don’t care the absolute, if you get pregnant you will work to keep it, and that will not stop you from doing everything he wants. Understood?".

The girl stood still without moving, the father took her hand and took her to the changing rooms.
"Take off your clothes slowly" - Already inside the changing rooms, he pulled down his pants and took out his rapidly growing cock. The girl, unable to control her body, took off her shorts and slowly took off her panties, showing a perfect and firm back. "To the wall and get that ass up" he continued. The girl bent down and with her two hands spread her ass, showing him her little virgin butthole. He was very horny, took her from the waist, spit straight into the asshole, put the tip of his cock in his asshole and with all his strength pushed her against the wall, the girl only moaned in pain. There was no way to stop his fever, he pulled his cock slowly and forcefully put it back. The girl could do nothing but cry and bear being fucked by her friend's father.

The other two girls could not believe what they had just seen, they were about to start screaming as Marco headed toward them. "Well, do you still want the dress?" - Marco asked, hoping they learned that they should not mess with them.

"Yes, I want my damn dress" - The girl did not seem to understand the seriousness of the matter.

"Well, you don’t leave me a choice, I'll have to give you the dress" - Marco said resignedly.

The girl was confused, she didn't know why Marco had changed her mind. Marco took the dress, and gave it in his hands.

"What are you doing?" Cindy quickly tried to stop Marco.

"Do not worry dear, trust me," he replied.

"Let's go to the changing rooms so you can wear it" - Marco ordered the girl.

In the dressing area there was a podium with several large mirrors around it, especially for trying on dresses.

She could not control her body and began to walk towards the dressing area, when they arrived at the entrance they could hear her friend's groans and the noise made by their bodies every time her father put his cock to the bottom.

Once inside Marco forced her to put on the dress. Once on, the figure of the girl was almost perfect in the dress.

"Now, you're never going to take it off under any circumstances," Marco ordered again.

“What do you mean?” she asked

"Please, let me go!" - the other friend said with tears in her eyes.

"Are you going to leave your “best friend” to her fate? What kind of friend are you? I thought you, sororities, were inseparable" - Marco mocked her.

"I know what you can do to always be with her." Marco was thinking of the details of his wish. Just then the girl's skin began to turn in a dark pink shade.

"What the hell is happening to me!" - the girl panicked.

After all her skin turned pink, take a plastic texture. Her body began to shrink, her robe becoming so loose that her shorts and panties fell to her ankles, revealing the bright pink of her body.

Now half a meter tall, and before continuing to shrink his body began to separate into three pieces. By that time she could no longer emit any sound from his mouth. The three pieces of his body began to take cylindrical shape. Until at the end, his whole body became three 15 inch large and 4inch wide silicone dildos.

Marco bent down and out of the girl's clothes, took the three dildos and gave them to the girl in the dress. "Look, now your friend will always be with you, you're going to put each one in your holes" - Marco ordered him.

The girl was crying, but she could not control her body. She lifted her dress and took off her panties. She took one of the dildos and started to put it in her vagina, it took a lot of effort since she was a virgin.

"Faster!" Marco shouted.

The girl couldn’t control her body, so she took the dildo with both hands and pushed with all her strength until the 15 inch was inside. A few drops of blood ran between her legs.

"Well, now the next one" - Marco continued.

The girl kept crying, took the other dildo and tried to put it in her anus. The dildo was wide and she could not get it alone. "I can’t! She was resigned to tears.

"I think you need a little help." - Marco looked at Cindy and she knew what he was planning. They both approached the girl and put both hands on her shoulders and pushed down with all their strength. The girl let go of the dildo and her body went down quickly. They had practically impaled her, her ass was touching the cold floor while the dildo was completely inside her.

"Wow, I didn’t think I'd be coming in so fast" - Marco said in surprise. "Now the last one" - Again Marco ordered the girl, who between tears and pain could not get up, she took the last dildo and began to stick it in his mouth. When the base of the dildo reached his lips she was about to remove it for lack of air, but before that, Marco lifted her off the ground and stopped her from taking it out.

"Oh no dear, these stay in place" - he said ruthlessly. Marco took a step back and the girl's body remained still, his whole skin hardened. Now it was identical to a mannequin, but inside it was still a person.

"You wanted the dress, now you will have it forever, and your friend will always be with you" - Marco said while he turned the three dildos on vibrator mode, the girl began to groan internally and quickly had an orgasm.

"Wow, that was fast" - he said in surprise. "I hope you get used to it, because it will not be the last one," he said as he laughed. "Anything else you want to add, dear?" - Marco asked Cindy.

"Just a couple of things" - Cindy made the girl not need food or go to the bathroom. "Enough".

As they left the dressing area, they opened the dressing room door where the girl's father and his friend were. The man continued fucking the girl's ass while he continued to cry. "I think you guys should go home, this place is going to close soon," Marco suggested. The father took his cock, the girl's asshole was completely loose, and thick cum began to leak.

"Come on, there's a meeting with my friends today, there we can continue" - the father said with a devious smile on his face. The girl put her clothes on again and followed the father to her car.

"Oh wait" - Cindy stopped him. "As of now, you never had a daughter, and your wife is okay with you having a sex slave.

Marco had one last thing to do.

"Sorry, there is a mannequin in the dressing area, I want you to place it in the main window and never move it again" - he told one of the clerks, to which she only obeyed.

Finally, Marco and Cindy left the place.

"In the end she kept my dress" - Cindy somewhat disappointed.

"Don’t worry sweety, look" - Marcus lifted a bag with his right hand. “I made a copy of the dress”

"You're the best." Cindy hugged him and kissed him emotionally.

Before leaving, the clerk had already put the girl's mannequin in the window.

"That's what that little bitch deserves for being a spoiled brat," Cindy said in a victory tone.

The mannequin showed no emotion, but inside, orgasm after orgasm, the beginning of his eternal suffering was beginning and by the end of the day his mind would begin to fade.
firemask

Postby firemask » Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:24 pm

Chapter 6

Marco and Cindy had the world at their feet, they got everything they wished for, those who bothered them or stood in their way suffered.
Even with everything within reach, they reached the point where they no longer needed anything, their life was completely arranged, they just had fun and enjoyed life.

Both were lying in the living room watching television.

"I want to go and have fun on the beach," Cindy said, displaying an expression on her face that Marco had been noticing for some time. An expression that was drawn on her face every time she abused someone, she enjoyed having power over other people. At first Marco was worried, but since then, she looked happier and full of life. Marco didn’t want to ruin his fun.

"Okay, let's go," Marco was smiling.

They took their hands and disappeared from the room. Now they were on some beach in Spain.

"Wow" - Cindy was impressed.

They quickly felt the change of climate, 35 °C, it was 3 o'clock, clear sky, the salty scent of the sea tickled their noses and hundreds of umbrellas were found all along the beach, almost no vacant place due to the large number of people enjoying the sun and water.

"Well, we have to find a good place to enjoy this beautiful beach" - Marco commented as he took Cindy's hand and began to walk slowly, their eyes looking in all directions, looking for the perfect place. They watched hundreds of people around, families playing in the sand, children running from side to side, a group of young guys playing volleyball on one of the available courts and hundreds more people enjoying their stay in that pleasant land.

"That place is perfect" - Cindy took Marco's hand and they walked towards the beach area that was 10 meters from the water, it had palm trees that gave a refreshing shadow and a pair of large chairs with towels to rest comfortably on.

"It seems to me the perfect place" - They both arrived at the place, they leaned on the chairs and each one put on glasses for the sun.

There were many things that were in the place, clearly that place was previously occupied, but that didn’t matter for them. What they wanted was to enjoy the beautiful beach.

10 minutes after having occupied that place, approached a young couple of approximately 24 years, the girl with a beautiful face, large breasts D-Cup at least, large and firm back and a small waist to combine that sculptural body covered by a cute two-piece pink bikini, and the by her side a man with dark glasses, thick manly beard, well defined biceps, a wide back and toned biceps, both very confused to see two strangers in their place.

"Sorry, this place is ours" - The man tried to explain to Marco and to Cindy.

"Well, now we have it, look for another one" - Marco raised his glasses slightly and ordered the couple not to disturb them. they both went from confused to annoyed. "We booked these places a month ago to enjoy our summer, if you don’t get up and leave, I'll call security”

Cindy and Marco looked into each other's eyes and looked back at the couple. "Well, we also came here to have fun" - Cindy said with a small smile drawn on her face.

"Tell me, how many times have you had sex since they arrived?" Cindy asked.

"Just a couple of times" - The girl answered quickly and put her hands to her mouth without knowing why she had answered that question.

"Wow, I thought they were coming to have fun" - Marco said while stroking the ring with his fingers.

"Look, asshole, leave our places or I'll have to ..." The man couldn’t finish threatening when Marco silenced him. "No need to resort to violence, if we agree, we can all have fun, which is what we came for, right?" - Marco explained. The couple didn’t know what Marco was referring to.

"Me first." Cindy took off her sunglasses and looked at them. "First, let's make this even more fun" - Cindy took the ring and started.

They both had a strange feeling, as if they were lighter. The girl under his gaze and his expression filled with terror, his body had completely changed, his bikini, which, a seconds ago, could barely contain his huge breasts and his big and firm ass, was completely loose, her breasts were gone, she was as flat as a 12yo girl. The man's body had also changed, now he had the complexion of a 16yo boy, his muscles, abs and biceps were gone.

"What the hell did you do to us?!" - They were both in shock and couldn’t believe what was happening.

"I am giving both of you a reason to increase your desire to have sex, consider it a favor. If you two want to recover your toned bodies, this is what you have to do ... "- Cindy began to explain.

"For you dear, every time a guy cums in your ass, your ass will regain some of its size and every time someone cum in your throat, your tits will regain some of their size and perkiness. So as not to turn this into something temporary, each day you pass without having a dick inside any of your holes, your tits and ass will slowly shrink. So, if you want your full body back, you know what to do "- Cindy had finished explaining to the girl, but hiding some details. Whenever their attributes increased in size, their IQ would begin to decrease without being able to recover it and their libido would increase more and more. This will turn her into a sex machine

The girl was still in shock after hearing everything Cindy had said.

"I'll show you how it works," Cindy added as she looked around.

At that moment a pair of African-American bulls who were near them walked to the girl, took off their bathing suit and showed off their huge black dicks.

One of them took her by the waist, moved her thong aside, positioned her in front of him and with his full erect dick, without compassion put his big cock on his unprotected anus.
And the seconds one took her head with both hands, put the tips of his cock between her lips and began to deep throat her, as if she were a sex doll.

After 10 minutes of intense work, both came together at the same time. Large amounts of cum passed from his throat and intestines to his stomach and formed a small bulge. Both men pulled their dicks out, and released her and went on as if nothing had happened. The girl tried to get up after being raped when a strange sensation in her stomach began to intensify. The bulge in her stomach began to disappear, and her tits and ass began to regain some of their size. This caused her already low IQ to drop.

"So what I have to do is have sex with my boyfriend until I get my body back?" - Asked the girl in an air headed tone as she got up from the ground in pain.

"Well, if you can." Marco answered the question, a smile on his face.
"Your boyfriend was very rude to me a moment ago, so you can’t go that simple.

"Look little boy" - Marco mocked the boy's new size.

“For you it will be more difficult” - Marco started.
“You will collecting tips of those who fuck your girl's ass, and if they decide not to pay you, you will slowly start to forget that she is your girl and she will become your friend and finally a stranger who works for you. So you'll do everything you could to get a tip from them, even if it means sucking on their dicks.
And if you manage to collect 10k both will be free.

"With that you can go from here" - Cindy ordered and the girl took her boyfriend's arm, and almost dragging began to follow the pair of men who had enjoyed his body.

"I think they're going to have a busy life from now on." Marco laughed and approached Cindy to kiss her.
"I love this side that I did not know about you dear" - He said after kissing her.
"I love that you understand me dear" - Cindy returned the kisses that gave him.

"Well, it's still early, we have to enjoy this beautiful beach and have fun." They both held hands and began hunting victims on that busy beach.

Chapter 7

Cindy and Marco continued their fun, enjoying the sand, the nice warm weather of that beautiful beach and, clearly, doing theirs with the visitors who rested and enjoyed the same way.

Cindy watched a pair of 19-year-old girls with beautiful and slender figures, both laughing mockingly. Searching for the reason of their laughter, Cindy managed to see them both facing the same direction, followed her gaze and could see a woman in her mids 40 in a loose red bathing suit, with which she tried to hide her bulging belly and flabby tits. She was with two toddlers running around her, they seemed to be her children. Cindy used the ring to know the woman's story.

Her name was Sandra, she was a single mother, having had her second child, her husband left them abandoned. She used to have a very good body, slim waist, big tits and perfect ass. But after the second pregnancy, her tits grew full of milk, she had stretch marks and after a year, her child had sucked all the milk from her tits until they were empty, they looked like bags of deflated skin.
She lost her waist, the stretch marks in his stomach were very noticeable, his legs and ass lost their firmness and were covered with cellulite.
It was very sad to see how a woman who was once beautiful, has ended that way.

Now Cindy knew what the girls were making fun of. They did not have a hint of shame at being publicly making fun of her.

"Look at that fat woman, she can’t take care of herself, how does she plan to raise two daughters?" - said one of the girls.
"How disgusting to have saggy tits. That's why I don’t plan to have children," continued her friend.

Cindy rubbed the ring with an evil smile.

Sandra, who was trying to keep her children quiet, watched as both children stood motionless for no apparent reason. She didn’t believe what was seeing, she had never seen them sit still so suddenly. After that, both toddlers fell to the ground in a fetal position and began to tremble, as if they were convulsing. Sandra panicked, knowing something was wrong, but could’nt move, she could only see with her eyes full of terror and tears as her daughters trembled on the floor.

Something strange happened to them, both began to shrink to the size of a baby, just after that, both disappeared in a blink of an eye leaving no trace.

Sandra was about to faint from the panic she had, before that her mind went completely blank, her face was expressionless, and her body began to change, her face, which clearly showed signs of aging, slowly changed, now having a young and beautiful face, her skin, which was rather flaccid, regained her firmness, the large deflated skin sacks that used to be her tits started to inflate and take the form they once had, easily filled a 36DD bra, her waist shrank, being now as it was before, the stretch marks of his skin disappeared and his legs and back recovered the firmness that had.

After those changes, her swimsuit adjusted to her new body, and became an extremely revealing and provocative two-piece red bikini, leaving anyone in sight of her new body.

Sandra's memories began to fade, from the moment she met her boyfriend, on her wedding day, the birth of her daughters, everything was gone.

Now she was a young woman of 22yo, single who didn’t know what she was doing on this beach.

"Did you do that just so they would not make fun of her?" Marco asked.
"I'm not done yet," he replied.

He looked back at the two girls and saw the faces of amazement after seeing what had happened right in front of his eyes.
Cindy made no one notice those changes, except the girls, so no one would believe them if they said anything. Both got up quickly to leave, fearing that something else would happen, but, after getting up, they could not move anymore.

They both stared at each other, their efforts to run from that place was useless.

Then, they began to feel an intense pain in their stomachs, a pressure so intense, that they could easily have fainted, but that would take away the fun. One of them turned to the ground, only to see how a bulge was forming just above her bikini, slowly growing and did not seem to stop at some point, looked up and saw her friend was in the same situation.

Something was expanding from the inside, her skin began to stretch, forming increasingly large stretch marks. Both girls began to cry as their beautiful body was disfigured.
After 60 seconds, their bellies stopped growing.

"It looks like I'm pregnant" - said one of the girls after they realized they could move again.

"Jaja, both are" Cindy murmured.

"I put each child of Sandra in each one of them." She explained to Marco, who looked intrigued.

The girls tried to ask for help, they arrived with a lifeguard explaining what had happened to them, but he simply did not believe them. They continued trying to explain, when one of them began to feel a strange weight rising in her chest, looked at her "new stomach" and could barely see her navel, since her tits that barely filled a cup A, now were huge tits full of milk. Her tiny bikini, which served to decorate her small and beautiful tits, now suffered and could barely cover half of the huge and dark nipples she now had, leaving all the aureole uncovered. The weight and size of those tits were exceptional, even disproportionate to the size of their bodies. She heard her friend's scream and quickly turned, to see that she was in the same situation.

Two 19yo girls, pregnant, and with tits that could barely stand, were escorted off the beach for exhibitionism.

"Let's see if it's so easy for you to be single mothers" - Cindy enjoyed giving them their due.

"You did that single mother a favor and you gave those girls a hard lesson" - Marco congratulated Cindy.

"I'm not done yet," Cindy quickly replied.

"I just used Sandra's children for now, but I'll give her new ones," he commented. Cindy had something in mind.

Cindy, wearing the ring, made Sandra approach the place where they were sitting. Once she was there, she asked.

"How old are you?” 22yo
“Have you had sex?” - No
“have you been married?” - No.
“Have you had children?” - No.

Sandra's memory had been completely wiped.

“From now on you will be our maid, we need someone to help us at home and for now, to blow us air with a palm leaf” - You know, like the Egyptians did.

Cindy was starting to plan all the stuff Sandra could make.

“Sandra” - Cindy la llamó

“Yes ma’am” - Sandra answered without emotion.

“Bring us both something sweet to drink” - Ordered Cindy.
firemask

Postby muthesius » Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:20 am

I really hope this continues, great work so far
muthesius

Return to Stories