The Green Orb (swaps) Pt. 3 up

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: The Green Orb (swaps) Pt. 2 up

Postby Notrewound » Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:22 pm

Yikes, Jake's got his work cut out for him. Lol, there goes my prediction that Kacey was going to try to work Jeremy into their bedroom somehow. But honestly.. if she's loyal and attached to Jake, even with her new confidence and his new insecurities.. that makes it even more humiliating for the poor guy :)
Notrewound

Postby basketcakes » Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:20 pm

I was eagerly awaiting part 2 and it did not disappoint. I especially enjoy that the bulk of his humiliation is from within. You don't really get to see loving SOs in the dick shrinking stories, and it's honestly refreshing to get to see this version of the story play out. I mean, obviously the story isn't done yet, and he clearly hasn't learned his lesson, but seeing a man come to grips with the idea that his girlfriend didn't just love him because of his massive member is kind of a cool way to showcase the unspoken male vanity in relationships. I hope my excitement doesn't scare you away from writing more. It's always a pleasure to see an update on this site with your name next to it.
basketcakes

Postby AbolethLasher » Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:36 pm

Really enjoyed part 2 - looking forward to seeing where you take it.
AbolethLasher

Postby footfreak4ever » Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:47 am

I really hope there is more coming soon. I am on the record as saying TillyKKE is one of the best talents in writing today and this story is proof. I am not so patiently waiting to see where this story goes. Plus I'm all for another story whenever they can put one out!!! And please put out more stuff!!!
footfreak4ever

Postby jaydee » Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:54 am

Great story.
jaydee

Postby Notrewound » Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:15 am

Definitely interested in seeing where the story goes! I've got a few ideas.. and I'm really curious if Kacey will stick around, and/or if Jake will keep digging himself down further, lose other positive qualities like height, lose the ring, etc.
Notrewound

Postby Notrewound » Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:31 pm

Still a big fan of this setup and these characters. Hoping it gets continued.
Notrewound

Re: The Green Orb (swaps) Pt. 3 up

Postby Tillykke » Wed Sep 07, 2022 6:04 pm

I'm glad to see people are enjoying the story, it is encouraging to come back to it!

Just wanted to remind readers of one rule of the green orb that may have been overlooked but is important for the story, any changes that are made must be returned to their original owners before another change of the same can happen. That's why Jake can't just swap again with anyone to fix his problem, he can fix it but he would need to swap with Jeremy.

Part 3

It had been a few months since Jake had used the ring. He’d been reluctant to after realising how difficult it could be to reverse the changes.

He had also found some unintended side effects of his swaps. The worst one for him was he was in a less senior position at work as a result of his diminished confidence.
A young woman that was his assistant was now his boss and while they previously had a bit of a flirty relationship she had clearly lost interest in him and their relationship was purely professional.

He still couldn’t get enough of Kacey’s breasts and she let him fuck her almost every day, but she didn’t even pretend that he could satisfy her during sex. Kacey’s career had slightly improved and they were actually on a fairly even salary which balanced Jake’s more modest paycheck so they’re lifestyle was similar in this warped reality.

Kacey’s new huge tits also had their downsides, she got way more attention from other guys and Jake found himself feeling a lot more insecure now that he was a little inadequate downstairs.

However. Right now, walking through the mall next to Kacey, Jake felt an old familiar tug from the green ring. In front of them walked a babe in yoga pants. Her wide hips swayed hypnotically and Jake couldn’t tear his eyes away. The fabric of her pants was stretched tight on her perfect ass and you could see the outline of her lingerie hugging her round cheeks.
Jake felt his little cock stiffen and he snapped out of his daze after who knows how long. He looked at Kacey who was staring back at him with a slight smile.

“you’re walking the wrong way Jake, did you get distracted?” Kacey teased.

Jake blushed, he was busted and he knew it. Lucky for him, ever since he had swapped Kacey’s breasts with her sister’s, she was brimming with confidence and wasn’t jealous of other women.

The girl in front of them stopped to look at something in the window of a shop.

Jake locked his eyes forwards as they passed her, determined not to let himself steal another glance. But right as they passed her Kacey spoke up.

“Hi!, my boyfriend just told me he loves your outfit” she said cheekily.

“Oh thanks” the girl with an awkward chuckle.

Jake felt his face turn beetroot red.

“Ahh yeah, where did you get it from?” Jake said.

“It’s a new online brand, I’m actually an ambassador for them. They make workout shorts that are designed to.. accentuate a girls gains from the gym” the girl replied with a smirk.

Jake sensed an opportunity and for the first time in months tapped into the power of the ring when he spoke. “Kacey doesn’t work out much, she might have to borrow your ass before I buy her a set of pants like that.”

“Haha be my guest” the girl joked.

Jake threw a nervous glance at Kacey, how she responds will determine how this plays out.

“Oh thank you, is there a change room where I can try it on?” Kacey said playing along with the joke.

With that the ring flashed green as the girl’s fortunate genetics and thousands of hours at the gym poured into Kacey.
The girl standing in front of them was now wearing loose sweat pants, Jake could see that without the tight drawstring the pants would fall straight off her narrow hips and flat ass.

In this version of reality they hadn’t even stopped to talk to the unremarkable girl and they walked straight past her as she stared through the shop window, oblivious to what she had just lost.

Meanwhile Kacey’s whole outfit had changed, she was in workout attire with a top that pulled tight under her her enormous breasts creating some very impressive cleavage but kept them from bouncing around too much during her workouts.
She was wearing pants similar to what the girl had on before, they pulled tight around her wide hips, hugged her round ass and toned thighs. The change had affected her whole body, she looked more toned and stronger as a result of the time spent at the gym.

Jake glanced back at the girl and noticed her staring at Kacey’s ass. She realised Jake was looking and quickly turned her head to look away again, unaware that was her incredible body currently walking out of her life.
Tillykke

Postby Babel111 » Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:59 pm

Nice update! Looking forward to where it goes from here.
Babel111

Postby audipwr87 » Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:30 am

Damn this story just keeps getting better and better! I'm wondering how much of an effect this boost in Kacey's assets will have on their relationship. Can't wait to read the next chapter!!
audipwr87
Transformation Grand Master

PreviousNext

Return to Stories