The Green Orb (swaps) Pt. 3 up

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

The Green Orb (swaps) Pt. 3 up

Postby Tillykke » Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:38 am

The Green Orb

A short story. Not edited so there’ll be a few mistakes

Part one

The green orb has the power to swap attributes between people. Verbal desire for the swap must be given by the all people involved in any swaps.
Traits must be returned to their original owners before another swap can occur.
Reality will shift to reflect the change, only the orbs holder will be aware of the changes.

Jake adjusted the ring on his finger and peered into the swirling green stone. “Be careful with that! Think hard before you use it” his grandfather told him.

“Yeah ok, thanks Pops” Jake said dismissively. His grandad had said something about changing reality and taking only what he needs, it was all pretty weird.

“We actually have to get going” his girlfriend Kacey said, “my little sister flys in tomorrow and we need to get the place ready for her”. They said their goodbyes and jumped into the car.

“Hey Jake.. could you play it cool around my sister while she’s here please?” Kacey said shyly on the way home.

“Of course, what are you talking about?” Jake asked.

“She gets a lot of attention from guys, she’s only 15 but she seems a lot older.”

“I’m not going to weird your younger sister out babe..” Jake said, “I’ll be too busy with the 24 year old version” he said jokingly.

Kacey rolled her eyes at him.

Jake rested his hand on her upper thigh, “not kidding”.

At home, Kacey moaned as Jake thrust his gigantic cock inside her. He traced his hands down Kacey’s petite body, then grabbed her narrow hips and controlled her back and forth, only using half the length of his large cock. Kacey panted tried to force herself back down onto his cock but he didn’t let her. He kept her on the brink of orgasm while she panted and begged for more. Her beautiful dark eyes staring at him desperately. He soaked in the moment until finally, when he was ready, he flipped her over and pounded her from behind while she screamed in pleasure.

Jake collapsed next to her, both. She looked at him with the look of love and satisfaction that she always gave him after sex. She nestled her head into his shoulder, her dark hair soft on his face and they drifted off to sleep.

The following morning there was a light knock at the door. “Oh my god!” Kacey screamed with joy and ran to greet her sister.

Kacey opened the door and standing in the doorway stood Kaceys smiling younger sister. Suddenly the conversation they had in the car made sense to Jake. Kaceys sister was every bit as beautiful as Kacey, but what stood out was her enormous breasts. Jake found himself staring and luckily caught himself and broke his gaze before she realised.

“Hi I’m Ella” she introduced herself.

“And this is my boyfriend Jeremy” she said gesturing to the young boy behind her.

Jeremy looked like a young kid next to Ella, Ella was way out of that poor kids league. She just didn’t realise it yet, Jake thought.

“Hey” Jeremy said with an awkward smile.

They said their hellos and Jake tried to play it cool. Jake couldn’t get the thought out of his head “I wish Kacey had breasts like that”. The thought made him hard, and he became very aware of the ring on his finger. The ring felt like it was pulling for his attention. He tried to ignore it but he couldn’t get it out of his head.

He spent the rest of the day trying to ignore both Ella’s breasts and the ring tugging at his consciousness.

That night they all drank a few beers, Ella and Jeremy were too young but they let them drink anyway.

Jake had a few too many and couldn’t help himself.

“So let’s address the elephant in the room!” He said. Kacey looked at him trying to shut him up, like she already knew what he was going to say.

“Clearly those boobs don’t run in the family Ella, what happened there?” Jake said jokingly.

Ella smiled awkwardly and pulled her top up subconsciously. “Our Aunty has huge boobs, I guess I got those genes” she said.

“Kacey must have missed those genes” Jake said obnoxiously.

Ella sensed her big sisters discomfort, “they’re a hassle most of the time, guys can’t look past them” she said pointedly.

“I would love a set like you’ve got” Kacey said with a false chuckle, trying to lighten the mood.

Before Jake could say anything else he felt the ring on his finger burn. He looked down and was drawn into the swirling green of the ring, he had no idea how long he was staring for till Kacey said “Jake!?”

“Oh yeah”, said Jake snapping out of it, “I’m fine”. He looked up at Kacey and was surprised to see enormous tits stretching the fabric of her shirt.

He looked over at Ella and she was now flat chested and looked just like the young girl she was supposed to be.

“What happened?!“ he said.

“You just made an absolute ass of yourself, you owe Ella an apology”

He realised Ella was crying.

“I’m so sorry” he said bewilderedly trying to figure out what was going on.

“ I think it’s time we all go to bed” Kacey said.

Jake stared at Kacey while she took off her clothes, her huge perfect tits hanging from her previously flat chest.

“It wasn’t nice of you to bring up Ella’s flat chest” Kacey said, “I know you’re drunk but you should know better, it’s something she’s sensitive about, especially when her big sister has a rack like this” Kacey said with a smirk.

“I should have known better, it was tasteless” Jake said, “can you forgive me?” He said closing the distance between them.

He started kissing her, then quickly moved down to cup her giant breasts.

As soon as he got his hands on them he couldn’t control himself. He threw her onto the bed and started kissing her new huge breasts.

“Not tonight” Kacey said.

“Come on” he said still focussing on her breasts, desperate to enjoy her new body.

“You know I can’t have sex with you two nights in a row, I need to recover after having your monstrous dick inside me” she said.

Jake kept pushing but no matter how much Jake pushed she couldn’t be convinced.

“Ahhhh!” Jake let out a sigh of frustration.

Kacey chuckled, “you’re going to have to wait big boy”.

Jake walked out to the kitchen to get a water an cool off. He sat at the counter having a drink and coming to terms with what happened. His grandfathers words making sense to him now.

“So this ring has the power to change things between people”, he said to himself, “and they have to in some way agree to the change. So using this ring I accidentally got Kacey and her sister to swap breasts when Kacey admitted she would like to have Ella’s breasts and Ella said they were a hassle..”

Just then Jeremy walked out. “Oh hi” Jeremy said.

“Hey mate” Jake said, “hey sorry if I made things awkward before, it was stupid drunk talk. Is Ella alright?”

“Yeah she’s ok, it’s just a bit of a sore point for her” Jeremy said.

Still wanting to have sex with his girlfriend and her new body tonight, Jake suddenly had an idea.

“Yeah, I understand, but it shouldn’t be!”, Jake said. “Everyone has things they would change about themselves but can’t. Most guys probably wish they had a bigger dick, you relate to that right?”

Jeremy chuckled, “yeah kinda”.

“I on the other hand have the opposite problem, my dick is apparently too big. I would like a smaller one” Jake said

He felt the ring burn on his finger again. He saw the green swirl like it did last time and got lost in the vortex.

“You know what, I can actually relate to that last part more” Jeremy said chuckling again. Suddenly he seemed so much more confident.

Jake felt a little intimidated to be in his presence. He remembered his big titted girlfriend waiting for him, hopefully she would be more accepting of a cock of Jeremy’s size.

“I’d better get back to bed”, Jake said, “ can I get you anything Jeremy?”

“Nah I’m ok mate, thanks for having me over and don’t worry about what you said before, Ella will be over it in the morning”I’ll make sure of it” Jeremy said with a smirk.

“Ok thanks, see you tomorrow” Jake said and awkwardly scurried off.

When he got back into his room Kacey was laying in bed topless.

“Jeremy seems really cool doesn’t he” she said, “really confident for a 16year old”.

“Yeah I guess” Jake said. He slid in behind her and started kissing her neck as he grabbed her enormous tits.

“You ok to go again after last night?” He asked her.

“Yeah ok, just make it quick it’s getting kinda late” Kacey said dismissively.

He never usually got such low enthusiasm but he didn’t let that bother him. He grabbed her waist and pulled her in close. He spun on top of her and began to gyrate on top of her while he took off his shirt.

He bent down and started kissing her huge tits again, he couldn’t get enough of them.

He took his pants off and was astonished by what he saw. He wasn’t expecting it to be so small.

His dick would have been 4inches max.

“Shit” he said out loud.

“What is it?” Kacey asked.

“My dick is tiny!” Jake said in a slight panic.

Kacey giggled, “oh not this again! Haven’t I reassured you enough? It’s small but I love it. Get it inside me” she said pulling him into her.

His tiny dick disappeared into Kacey and the sensation washed over his whole body.

He started thrusting but the large thrusts he was used to doing kept causing his small dick to fall out and he was forced to do small sharp movements to keep it in there.

Kacey lay there with a silent smile on her face watching him as he madly thrust while holding her huge tits.
Jake felt a climax coming and withdrew then stroked his tiny dick as he came all over Kaceys huge tits.

“That was so good” Jake said panting.

Kacey giggled again, “you sure looked like you enjoyed yourself”, she said as she kissed him.

“Yeah.. ahh.. did you?” He said unsure.

“It was great” she said, “but you know you need to finish me off properly. Get down there and make me cum”, Kacey said demandingly.

Jake felt a strong sense of obedience. He licked her played with her until his tongue started cramping.

Suddenly they both heard Ella scream through the walls.

“Wow good work with my sister Jeremy!” Kacey said with a laugh.

Jake looked up.

“I didn’t say stop!” Kacey said with more authority than she’d ever had over him. He kept licking while the muscles in his tongue were burning. Finally, after some quiet moaning, Kacey grabbed his chin and pulled him to her lips. She kissed his lips, wet with her own juices and said “now go get me a towel to clean off with”.

“Ok!” Jake said obediently.

He walked to the bathroom completely naked. On the way back to the bedroom, towel in hand, he bumped into Jeremy.

“Oh hi” Jake said.

Jeremy’s eyes glanced at his tiny dick, now even smaller with his erection gone.

Jake quickly put the towel in front of his cock but not before Jeremy had got an eyeful.

“Sorry buddy”, Jeremy said.

“All good haha, see you tomorrow” Jake said, bright red in the face.

“Fuck” Jake said to himself.

Last edited by Tillykke on Wed Sep 07, 2022 6:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tillykke

Re: The Green Orb (swaps)

Postby Babel111 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:11 am

Really enjoyed it.
Babel111

Postby funfun74 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:06 pm

Same, great so far.
funfun74
Transformation Grand Master

Postby basketcakes » Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:04 pm

Great stuff, as always. Wonderful to see you back.
basketcakes

Postby Woland » Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:27 am

Great start :)
Woland

Postby Tillykke » Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:23 pm

Thank you all! Appreciate the messages. I do intend to add another part or two and know roughly how it will turn out. Just need to find the time and mood to write it
Tillykke

Postby Notrewound » Wed Jul 20, 2022 11:33 pm

Great start, hope to see it completed.

Looking forward to Jake making things even worse for himself >:)
Notrewound

Postby Notrewound » Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:23 am

Just made an account to say great story!

Hope you get time to add to it. My prediction is that Jake will get flustered and turn his situation even worse. >:)
Notrewound

Postby WatercressPossible » Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:06 pm

Made an account just to say I love the story so far and can't wait to see where it goes
WatercressPossible

Postby Tillykke » Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:11 pm

Thanks for the messages, they do encourage me to continue the story. This part is a bit of a short one, there’ll be another part or two to come.

PART 2

Jake woke up the next morning and lazily threw his arm over Kacey. He moved his arm up her stomach and was surprised when it was stopped by her new heavy breasts. He wasn’t used to her body feeling this way, he didn’t know if he’d ever get used to it.

He felt himself go hard immediately. He caressed her soft tits with one hand and ran the other up her thighs. She softly moaned. Jake took that as an invitation and started massaging her vagina till she was wet.

He reached down and grabbed his dick it felt so small, that’s another thing he couldn’t imagine getting used to… He moved it inside Kacey. It slid in easily. He grabbed her hip with his right hand and kept fondling her breasts with his left. It was a dream come true to have a girlfriend with a body like this. He had to keep his hips close to hers to stay inside her. Her warm, wet vagina enveloped his tiny dick and it actually felt really good.

He gyrated with short slow thrusts and came much quicker than normal, he let himself come inside her.
He lay panting, his tiny dick still inside her, slowly retracting out of her as his erection disappeared.
He smiled to himself, “that felt incredible” he said and rolled Kacey over by her shoulder to give her a kiss. She was still asleep.

“Kacey?“ Jake said surprised. Her long, dark eyelashes fluttered as she opened her eyes. and smiled back at him “good morning” she said.
Suddenly her eyebrows furrowed as she realised she had warm fluid running from between her legs. He moved a hand down there and brought it up to see what it was.

“Did you just fuck me?” She asked confused.

“Yeah we had sex, I thought you were wake!” Jake said defensively.

“Oh haha.. that’s alright I guess” she said with a playful wink, “just get me something to clean myself”.

He was definitely going to trick Jeremy into saying something that would allow him to get his size back.

He grabbed the same towel from last night and Kacey cleaned herself up. Jake looked at the time, it was 10am, later than he realised.

They walked out to Ella plating up a delicious breakfast. “That’s amazing thanks little sis!” Kacey said. Jake noticed there were only three plates.

“Is Jeremy not joining us?“ Jake asked.

“Oh didn’t Kacey tell you? He could only stay one night, he’d be on the plane flying back home now”

“When do you think he’ll be back?” Jake said concern evident in his face.

“Did you like him Jakey?” Kacey said with a chuckle.

“I don’t know?”, Ella said, “He’s starting college in a few weeks in a different state from me. I really like him but I’m not actually expecting we’ll stay together. We both have our own lives to live, plus he’s a bit of a Cassanova and he’ll be surrounded by college girls. It’s been fun while it lasted though” Ella replied with a slight smile.

Jake felt his stomach drop, that’s a problem..
Tillykke

Next

Return to Stories