A Little Friendly Competition (WG, IQ, Maturity, Reality)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

A Little Friendly Competition (WG, IQ, Maturity, Reality)

Postby jose4857 » Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:00 pm

North Wood wasn’t different from the usual high school, filled with kids in every clique. This included the Queen Bee, Stacy Bennett, who thrived among her peers even if she had a wicked side. Long brunette locks surrounded her diamond-shaped face, accompanied by a toned body that drove guys crazy.

Stacy enjoyed teasing any boy to get what she wanted and putting down any girl she deemed inferior. Any girl with a minor bit of pudge, smaller assets, or geeky qualities was a target for her; many of them envied the rude vixen but felt powerless to do anything.

“Seriously? You dumped Michael already?” Victoria questioned Stacy.

“The boy is rather handsome, but I don’t settle for simple dates,” Stacy nonchalantly explained, “Walks in the park and picnics are beneath me.”

Stacy looked over Victoria, “But you’re welcome to give the boy some chub love if you want, Cuz!”

Victoria turned pink at the idea, “Haha very funny! I don’t need your exes to get myself a boyfriend.” Stacy sneered at her cousin, ignoring all the girl’s wonderful qualities for her plus two-hundred-pound body. Victoria was the sweet down-to-earth girl that most guys didn’t see as more than a friend because of her large body. Stacy liked to remind her cousin just how fat she was even if Victoria found the comments to be immature and pointless most times.

“It’s senior year and I’ll need a man of caliber to keep me company,” Stacy declared and looked over the crowd, “Honestly, I should be looking at that college campus nearby for a suitor. The high school boys here are just so plain and immature.”

Victoria rolled her eyes at Stacy’s beliefs; she figured her cousin only spent time with her as a reminder to maintain her diet and exercise regimen.

“Hmmm, who’s he?” Stacy’s eyes lit up as she spotted her next potential suitor. A young man dressed in a casual preppy style with reasonable muscle, he gave off the vibe of a gentleman with an active lifestyle.

Victoria followed her gaze and then laughed a bit, “I think you might want to try someone else. Jack’s not one to fall under a superficial girl’s spell.”

Stacy gave a deadpan expression before demanding more details about this boy.

“Jack’s just the new guy, girls swoon around him, but he doesn’t pay attention to them,” Victoria munched on a candy bar, “We got assigned lab partners and I’ll admit to being a little nervous, but he was happy to talk to someone who wasn’t eye fucking him.”

“Excellent! You can introduce then and he can forget about any of those little trollops who may have been pestering him.”

Victoria mumbled something as she finished her snack.

Stacy snapped her fingers, “Speak up! You know I hate when you do that especially when you’re pigging out!”

The hefty girl took a deep breath and answered, “I happen to like Jack and I think the feeling is mutual so can’t you just find another guy?”

Stacy laughed at the absurdity of this situation, “You’re joking right? A man like that wouldn’t roll around with a tubby girl when he could have the best of North Wood.”

Victoria turned crimson at this, “Hey now…I might be fat but that doesn't I can’t get a decent guy as a boyfriend.”

“I just thinking you’re playing a little out of your league, Cuz.”

“Oh really? Is that because you think I should just find a guy that you deem a misfit and consider myself lucky? I’m allowed to date anyone I want!”

Stacy smiled at this, “You need to be realistic, even if Jack hadn’t grabbed my attention, every girl seems interested in him. If I don’t seize the opportunity, someone else will.”

“Oh, c’mon Stacy!” Victoria whined, “You could have any guy at this school, but I really like him. It’d be a low move even for you.”

Stacy glared at her flabby relative and devised a plan on the spot, “How about a little contest then huh? Let’s see who Jack prefers between a gorgeous lady and a chunky girl.”

“Guys aren’t just a prize to be won—”

“Oh relax! I’m not saying we run a marathon or play a game to decide who gets him. Let’s just talk to the guy, flirt with him, and see who catches his eye. If he’s not superficial as you say, then I’ll only be able to get him through sincere means.”

Victoria thought this over; Jack did seem like a decent guy but one peek at Stacy’s cleavage could mean trouble. She knew her cousin wouldn’t play and yet a chance to one-up her in the romance department was too tempting.

“Hmm…and the winner gets?”

Stacy smirked, “Aside from a handsome new boyfriend? The winner gets to choose one other thing, within reason of course.”

Victoria smirked herself before the two shook hands. The girls agreed to start fresh tomorrow, so Stacy grabbed her things to head off for gymnastics. The thin beauty was too busy imagining ways to punish her cousin when she won that she missed the glasses case that appeared in her expensive purse.
Last edited by jose4857 on Tue May 24, 2022 7:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jose4857

Re: A Little Friendly Competition (WG, IQ, Maturity, Reality

Postby jose4857 » Tue May 03, 2022 8:54 pm

The gymnasium was lively as the ladies worked on their routines, each providing the other with pointers and trying to perfect their moves. The exception was Stacy, who was gliding along like a goddess, to the envy of the other girls.

“You really think that hog of a cousin you have has a chance against you?” Candice, her best friend, asked, “Seems like this Jack is beyond her scope.”

Stacy laughed as she stretched, “Same thing I told her, but she has this crazy idea that she can compete with me.”

“The only thing she could beat you at is an eating contest!”

The ladies laughed at this; Stacy didn’t bother defending her relative. A small part of her feared losing her popularity by doing this but the bigger part of her saw Victoria as inferior because she was husky.

Stacy headed for the balance beam as the pair chatted, “Honestly, I don’t even get how we’re related—WAH!”

Candice hid a laugh as Stacy tumbled onto the mat, the act of just getting on the beam caused her first mistake in years.

Stacy attempted to glare at the girl, knowing it would strike fear, but only succeeded in squinting as Candice appeared fuzzy to her. The queen bee rubbed her eyes to shake off the blurriness, but this barely improved her vision.

“Stace, you good?” Candice chuckled, “It was barely a tumble, but you look a little rattled there.”

“Yeah…” Stacy answered in a squeaky tone as she kept squinting, “Umm just grab my Advil uh…please?”

Candice stared in confusion, wondering why the most popular girl at school sounded like a mouse and was being polite. She snapped out of this and went for Stacy’s bag, digging through it and feeling her mind cloud over. The fog made her ignore the sappy romance book, a large bag of chips, and head straight for the glowing glasses.

“I think this will help better.”

Candice didn’t bother asking Stacy, instead, she forced the nerdy eyewear onto her face. Stacy was about to rip into her best friend but felt relief as her vision cleared and her head stopped pounding.

“T-Thanks,” Stacy muttered as Candice helped her up, “Guess I was being kind of a spazz out here huh?” The girl giggled a bit, ending with a snort.

“Sure whatever,” Candice dismissed her as they walked out of the gym, “But maybe lay off the snacks. You won’t get anywhere in gymnastics unless you get rid of that buddha belly.”

Stacy wondered what she meant for only a second, then spotted the bulging asset in her leotard. She cradled the soft thing that couldn’t have been more than 15 pounds but felt like a watermelon attached to her body.

“Golly, where’d this thing come from?” Stacy freaked and covered her mouth, “Candice, I think something’s mega wrong with me.”

Candice ignored the whining and checked her phone, “Listen I don’t have time for your temper tantrum today. Throw out the chips and keep exercising, then the extra pudge goes bye-bye.”

She then took off without another word, leaving Stacy to deal with her problems. The girl hiked up a pair of Hello Kitty shorts over her belly and quietly shuffled home. Her mind screamed against this fashion choice but a quick push of her glasses made her new geek genes silence the voice.
Last edited by jose4857 on Tue May 24, 2022 7:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jose4857

Postby jose4857 » Sun May 08, 2022 9:55 pm

Victoria smiled as she adjusted her outfit, a bit more daring than she was accustomed to but eye-catching. A dark red casual dress that ended halfway down her thick thighs with matching flats and a jean jacket that acted in beautiful contrast. A wavy hairstyle and light makeup completed her look, showing off a plus-size girl who was gorgeous and struck confidence.

The hefty lady took one last look in the mirror and declared, “Game on cousin!”

Meanwhile, Stacy’s mother, Anna, yelled at her daughter to get up for the fifth time this morning.

“Stacy Pamela Bennett, wake up this instant!"

Stacy groaned as she heaved herself up to a sitting position and finally got up for the day. She plodded her way to the bathroom in a typical fat girl waddle as if she weighed 300 pounds. It was only after her morning routine that she saw herself in the mirror.

“What the dickens?!”

Despite still being eighteen, her new babyface made Stacy appear adorable to most people. This included chubby cheeks, soft innocent eyes, and a budding double chin. An extra twenty pounds had found their way onto her body, making her arms husky, a fluffier belly, chunky thighs, and a jiggly butt.

Stacy stared in fear at her once-toned body being morphed into this husky thing, wishing her glasses wouldn’t show her all these changes in high definition.

“Baby, why aren’t you dressed yet?” Anna lightly scolded, “I’ve got breakfast waiting and by the time you’re done, the bus should be here.”

“Mommy, don’t you see how different I look?” Stacy pleaded as her mother pulled her along to get dressed, “Please, you gotta believe me.”

“Of course I do, Pammy.”

“Thank gosh! See Iー”

Anna smiled at the girl before pinching her chubby cheeks, “I see you lost a few pounds. Good for you baby, pretty soon you’ll be driving the boys crazy.”

Stacy wanted to correct her mom and remind her of the babe she had been less than a day ago. Instead, she simply turned pink at the idea and stuttered, “Umm well uhh…maybe?”

Ana smiled as she showed off her finished product, Stacy awkwardly smiled only out of consideration for her mom. Her white short-sleeved shirt was covered by a loud pink plaid vest and combined with matching leggings. The outfit highlighted all her fattened features and made her feel dorkier than ever.

“Mommy…can I please get dressed by myself? I feel all girly in this getup.”

“Pammy, I’m not leaving work early because you ripped an old pair of leggings again. You look cute and you still need breakfast.”

The idea of food made Stacy’s stomach growl and follow her mom to the kitchen. Stacy drooled a bit at the large stack of chocolate chip pancakes sitting on the table. She charged for the food, slathering butter on the fattening meal and pouring syrup directly into her mouth.

“Pamela! Put it on the pancakes!” Anna reprimanded, “Honestly, you can’t keep eating like a pig.”

“Why not? She practically looks like one!” Stacy’s little sister, Emma, teased, “Ain’t that right, Hammy?”

“My name’s Stacy, you little brat,” Stacy softly corrected as gulped the last of her breakfast, “And I already lost a few pounds.”

“Lift your girdle I’m sure you’ll find them,” Emma joked as Stacy turned crimson.

“Girls enough,” Their mother warned, “Pamela, get your shoes and get walking, the bus will be here any minute.”

“Actually mommy, I could always just drive toー”

“Haha, dream on dork! You can’t even use a bike without training wheels!” Emma teased again. Stacy looked at her mom for sympathy, but only got a glare that had her waddle along. She sighed when she saw her new footwear, gone were her expensive brand heels and replaced by slip-on sneakers covered in sparkly stars.

Stacy wanted to argue about the nerdy shoes but realized these were probably better since she was always stumbling over things because her shoes were untied. She grabbed her new backpack and headed out for the door, still trying to figure out what was causing her changes.

She wiped a few tears and was about to head off, only to feel something pull her into a hug.

“Pammy Bear, there’s no need for tears,” Anna hugged the dorky girl, “Tell you what, after your orthodontist appointment, let’s get some ice cream. How’s that sound, baby?”

Stacy smiled at this, “That’d be boss…could you call me Stacy though, please mommy?”

Anna chuckled at this, “Fine STACY, now run along already!”

The former queen bee saw the bus rounding the corner and took off for the stop, stumbling a bit with her uncoordinated moves.

“Be careful, baby!”

“I’m *huff* fine mommy!” Stacy wheezed in her slow running speed.
jose4857

Postby pinkhippo99 » Mon May 09, 2022 12:44 pm

I'm liking where this is going. The detail of everyone suddenly referring to Stacy/Pammy by her embarrassing middle-name is a wonderful detail. And things should get even better after her "orthodontist appointment." The only thing cuter than an awkward nerd is an awkward nerd with cute braces!
pinkhippo99
Transformation Grand Master

Postby jose4857 » Tue May 10, 2022 9:38 pm

Thanks for the review pinkhippo99, I agree with that! Pammy's in for a fun ride!

Whether it was her new outfit or a surge of confidence, Victoria had a radiant smile as she walked the halls before classes started. The typical popular crowd made their jokes about the hefty chick trying too hard, but the girl simply blew passed them to enjoy herself. She was scanning the area for Jack when something unusual stuck out about a pudgy nerd.

“Everything alright, kiddo? You seem a little stressed.”

“I’m not a little girl, Victoria.”

Victoria looked confused at how this unknown girl knew her name until she stared at her a bit, “No way…Stacy?!”

Stacy turned crimson and mentally kicked herself for not keeping her mouth shut while Victoria wildly laughed at her cousin’s new look.

“It’s not funny,” She whined, doing her best to fight back any tears.

Victoria covered her mouth, “You’re right *haha* I’m s-s-sorry *hehe* what time do I need to drive you to the comic store? HAHAHA!”

Stacy pouted at this but was even more annoyed that it sounded like fun to go there. Once Victoria got it all out of her system, Stacy explained all the weird things that had happened to her since yesterday.

“Sounds like you got what you deserve, Pammy,” Victoria pulled out an apple to snack on and offered Stacy a cupcake, “You’ve always acted like royalty just because you were a size zero and the universe is evening things out.”

“I got turned into the nerdy duckling…that’s not fair,” Stacy whimpered as she devoured her dessert, “Everyone’s treating me different like I’ve always been a loser. I had to take the stupid yellow bus to school and my mommy dressed me OUCH!”

Stacy turned as a freshman boy took off after pinching her jiggly bottom, “And there’s that! When the golly did my bum turn into public property?!”

“Shush! Your voice is too squeaky for this ranting.” Victoria scolded and then yanked off a sign from Stacy’s back that read Pinch my butt if it looks too tubby :oops:, “Nerd 101, always check your back for this kind of stuff.”

“B-b-but I don’t wanna lesson, I wanna be pwetty like a dolly again…” Stacy’s whining dissolved into tears that made Victoria smirk and falsely console the girl.

“It’s going to be fine…just settle down now, Pammy—”

“STACY! My name’s Stacy like the pretty girls from Lifetime!”

Acting on impulse, Victoria dragged the girl to a bench, “QUIET! Please just try to speak as little as possible.” Stacy wanted to protest but felt a painful ear tug that kept her silent, “Just listen for once! I don’t know why, but this is you right now. After school, we can try and find a solution, maybe some witch’s curse or something.”

“My mommy’s taking me to the orthodontist though and then ice cream!” Stacy felt giddy about the dessert despite her current extra pounds.

“Fine then I’ll tag along and we can research this stuff back at your place,” Victoria then reached over for Stacy’s Little Mermaid backpack, “Until then you’ll need some preparation to survive today.”

“I said I didn’t want any spaz lessons—”

Victoria grabbed some of Stacy’s new belly fat, “You’re not at the top of the social ladder anymore. I’m gonna take a few guesses here…you trip a lot, especially over your own feet, you’re scared to talk to anyone, and pizza with cartoons sounds like a fun time.”

“That would be sooo kewl!” Stacy squealed, “Can we watch Powerpuff Girls when we get home? Bubbles is my favorite cuz she’s super atomic sweet—”

Victoria chuckled at this while Stacy blushed at her nerd attack and whispered, “Help me…” The heavier girl went over some basics that Stacy insisted on writing down in a journal she found in her bag.

“Okay so tell me these rules again,” Victoria ordered.

“Avoid most girls, pretty much anyone less clumsily or skinnier than me. Sit in the back of the class and just take notes. Try to get out of gym class if possible. Keep my bag close or bullies will take my stuff. Eating can help with stress especially goodies like burgers, soda, pizza, and sweets. If I’m in trouble, find a group of nerds to hide in.”

“AND?”

Stacy pouted only for Victoria to glare, “Ugh…it’s probably better if I go by Pamela or Pammy for now cuz if anyone else recognizes me it’d be mega bad.”

The nerdy girl tackled her larger cousin into a hug, “You’ll get me back to normal soon, right? I really wanna get all pretty like a Barbie again and get a cool boyfriend to watch Casper with.”

Victoria laughed a bit and took another guess, “I thought your mom said you couldn’t watch that stuff cuz it scares you too much? Something about you wetting the bed for a month and needing protection?”

Stacy quickly covered the girl’s mouth, “Geez why don’t you just tell it on the news? That’s why I need a boyfriend, I’ll hide in his shoulder for the scary parts.”

“Settle down there, Pammy,” Victoria lightly chided as she still laughed, “I’m liking these braids though. They really bring out your adorable cheeks!”

Stacy turned pink and snorted, “Wowsers, ya think so?” She brightly smiled, ignorant of how her new babyface took a few years off her actual age of eighteen with its fattened features.

“You might be turning some different heads with how cute you got,” Victoria lied, going as far as adding sparkly pink bows at the end of the shortened braids. While working, she noted how her cousin’s outfit seemed to be straining further since they started talking, as if the cupcake and nerdiness had only fattened her more.

The first bell went off, forcing the girls to get going to class.

“Getting going now you little heartbreaker!” Victoria teased, making them both laugh.

“Call me that *munch* when I’m super pretty again *mmm*,” Stacy mumbled as she enjoyed another cupcake and waddled along. Victoria smiled as she notice her behind and backfat bulge just a bit more from the calorie-filled food.
jose4857

Postby pinkhippo99 » Wed May 11, 2022 5:29 am

This is getting even better. I just noticed the detail that Pammy has seemingly lost the ability to curse and hasn't even noticed.
pinkhippo99
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Chubbysexy07 » Thu May 12, 2022 10:55 am

I can't wait to read more this is great
Chubbysexy07

Postby jose4857 » Sun May 15, 2022 10:38 pm

Thanks for the reviews! And yes cursing isn't what Stacy's about anymore, especially with how much of a mommy's girl she is.

Stacy was grateful when she entered her English class, the same halls she used to strut around while guys drooled felt foreign. Only the nerdy boys waved at her, still making her blush, while the girls snickered at the doughy dork trying to be cute. It didn’t help that her outfit seemed much too tight, better suited for a slightly chubby girl instead of Stacy’s new 203-pound body.

“What are you doing here, Pamburger?” Candice smirked at her old friend, “Cafeteria’s the other way.”

“I-I-I’m just here for class,” Stacy whimpered, “It’s Pamela by the way…don’t like no dum dum names.”

Candice got up in Stacy’s face, sneering at the nervous shorter girl, “Wow, and here I thought that spine softened with the rest of your body. Sounds like someone’s wearing her big girl granny panties huh?”

Stacy’s turned crimson from the nerves and envy of seeing her former best friend attack her like this, “Gosh I think so…but my mommy picked them so I dunno, could you check?” The girl presented her blubbery backside to the thin beauty.

Candice laughed at this along with her friends while Stacy pushed up her glasses and tried to fight back more tears. She silently chided herself for acting like a dumb toddler in front of the popular kids and wished the earth would swallow her right now.

“Candice come on, leave the poor girl alone,” Jenna warned. Stacy’s savior did manage to shut up the popular girls, being thin and beautiful herself but with a kind heart. She turned over to the flabby girl, “Stacy, you forgot about your new schedule, huh?” Before Stacy could react, Jenna pulled her along with a hall pass in case they were late.

Stacy took the chance to look at her new program and whimpered at the changes, “Great I’m fat and a dummy! Couldn’t even get a big brain to match the rest of my body.”

“You’re not dumb, Stace. Academics are different for everyone, it doesn’t take away your value as a person.” Jenna lightly explained.

“Most of my classes are remedial or for lower grades!” Stacy squealed, “I’m a senior, and the only thing I got to prove it is lunchtime.”

Jenna hugged the fat girl, “Well you kept saying how everyone was bullying you. These classes make this year easy and you won’t cry so much.”

Stacy wanted to explain that this was all lies but her head tingled as a new memory was inserted into her mind.

“All the big kids are mean to me!” Stacy cried as she ate her fourth sundae, “Candice is a double big meanie!”

Anna gave the girl a soft belly rub, reducing her to sniffles, “Okay baby okay! Listen I’ll call the school and have some changes made alright? But no more tears…and maybe we should consider some protection tonight.”

“Mommmmmmy” Stacy pouted, “I’m not gonna wet!”

“Well if you put them on without any more fuss,” Anna presented a new Bionicle movie, “You can stay up late and watch this.”

“Eeeeee!” Stacy squealed and bear-hugged her mom, “Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!”

Anna simply smiled and rolled her eyes, knowing how this night would end. Despite her later bedtime, Stacy fell asleep before ten with ice cream all over her chubby cheeks and a wet pullup.

“Stace we’re here.” Jenna snapped Stacy out of her memory, who made a disgusted face at her new classroom. Jenna hugged her friend once more, “It’s not so bad, okay? And if you want, I can help with a diet and exercise. You’ll feel much more confident with a smaller dress size.”

“I’ll think about it,” Stacy softly spoke, hoping to appease Jenna, “Ummm…do you member when I was skinny?”

“Like in middle school? Cuz you were pretty chubby if I recall.”

Stacy sighed at this, “Nevermind,” and waddled into class. To her dismay, she quickly realized she was the fat girl in the class with all her classmates being thin or with just a smidge of extra pounds. Her wide frame hit plenty of kids who looked annoyed as she passed by.

“Watch it fatass!”

“Oink oink Hammy!”

“Wideload coming through!”

Stacy ignored the weight jokes and plopped down on her chair, exhausted from all her walking today. She noticed the specially reinforced frame to keep it from falling apart and the wide seat so her butt wasn’t spilling over. The only problem was how the desk squeezed into her belly, taking up half the space meant for her books.

“Alright, guys let’s get started,” Ms. Johnson addressed the class, “So today is book reports. Veronica, you’re up first.”

A slender brunette stood up annoyed, but ready to present while Stacy wondered what to do now. She decided to look into her transformation alone by rummaging through her backpack. Stacy found plenty of snacks and girly notebooks that screamed tween at best, scribbled with sloppy handwriting, and covered in food stains. With no clues available, Stacy settled for a king-sized Hersheys as she toned out the class with her head down.

“Pamela you’re up.”

Stacy’s face shot up with half the treat still in her mouth, the other students giggled at the fat girl who couldn’t go a few minutes without food.

The teacher silenced the class and bent down to address the feeding girl, “Pamela honey, we’ve talked about snacks in class. You can only eat if you’re quiet.”

“Sorry *munch* ma’am,” Stacy pleaded, “I’ve been going *gulp* through stuff that’s like twilight zone weird.”

“That’s fine, do you have your report today?” Stacy pulled out a crumpled paper that she had found and presented it to her nice teacher.

Ms. Johnson simply smiled as she glanced at it, “I see you dressed up for your presentation today, very cute Pamela. Finish up your treat and then to the front of the room please.”

Stacy gobbled what was left of the chocolate before she sucked in her gut and yanked herself from her desk. Two rows of students cleared away to avoid clashing with her blubber. She took a deep breath to steady herself, remembered how she just had to read from her paper to get a pass, and that this was a class with freshmen so she could easily command respect.

All that changed when she turned around to face her classmates, her heart started beating like a jackhammer, and her knees went as weak as they were jiggly. She felt so fat and small as if she needed to stand on a super-strength stool to make eye contact with these kids. Ms. Johnson flashed two thumbs up for support and encouraged her to speak when she was ready.

“H-H-Hiya everyone, I’m Pammy,” Stacy stuttered out.

“We know lardass, just get on with it!” One of the boys jeered to make everyone laugh. The teacher hushed them and reminded the class she could always assign extra homework.

“Uhh so m-m-my report’s on a real cool book,” she squeaked out, “It’s called My Little Pony’s Beach Adventure.”

The class held back their laughs and jokes, but Stacy still noticed, making pit stains appear as she kept trying to speak.

“So Twilight Sparkle t-t-takes her besties on a boss trip to the beach. They get into all sorts of shenanigans there.”

“You like the beach, Pammy?” Veronica asked.

“Yeah it’s lots of fun to tan and swim and meet cute boys,” Stacy smiled at one of the guys, hoping to impress him.

“Well, whales do tend to love water!” Veronica teased, making everyone laugh, “Why don’t you tell us what you actually do at a beach, Hammy?”

Stacy wanted to get back to her report, ignore the taunting, and just finish so she could grab another snack from her bag. Her mouth had other ideas, “Umm I get to play in the sand, last time my little sister used my belly to make an epic tall sandcastle. Mommy lets me go in the ocean but only if I got my water wings on since I don’t swim so good. And and and she got us a spot close to the snack bar cuz I get hungry a lot.”

The class lost it after this story, despite Ms. Johnson’s attempts to silence the room. Stacy just stood there with tears in her eyes and mentally cursed herself for telling that story and was annoyed with how true it was.

“That’s enough!” Ms. Johnson ordered, even as they laughed, “Pamela is doing her best in class and it’s rude to act this way! Everyone but her has detention for a week!”

The punishment made many of the students groan and complain but Ms. Johnson ignored this, “Pamela, please continue.”

“Well um, I got to wear this pretty purple swimsuit—”

“No no no, sweetie, I meant with your report.”

Stacy fiddled with her paper, dropping it, and bending over to grab it, presenting her tubby tush to the horror of everyone.

RIPPPP!

Her outfit finally gave up as her leggings and panties split open, the transformation of her toned bubble butt into two droopy buttcheeks was on display for the room. Stacy shot up and turned to their snickering faces, she noticed how all of them had their phones out, having filmed this fiasco.

Things only got worse when Stacy felt warm water streaming down her legs.

“Awww baby Hammy went pee pee!” Veronica taunted.

“Someone needs a diaper asap!”

“A big one at that! She’s better off using a curtain for that fatass!”

Stacy burst into tears and took off from the room, leaving a trail of urine behind. She was grateful everyone was in class and headed off for the girls’ locker room to calm down after stopping at a vending machine.

“Is not fairrrrr!” She wailed while gobbling up some Skittles, “I was all pwetty and stuff and now I-I-I” she grabbed her belly with vigor, “Go away! Lemme alone! Go!”

“If only it were that simple to lose weight.”

Stacy turned to see Victoria standing there with a pity smile on her face. She wanted a hug only to be turned down because of her ruined leggings.

“Let’s get you cleaned up,” Victoria eased her into a shower, eager to see her new body. Stacy was too tired to fight as her cousin scrubbed her down like a child. She forced soap into each roll of fat and hard-to-reach places for the new hefty girl.

Stacy sighed in content from the pampering, “You’re being level ten thorough.”

“Well as a fat girl myself, I know how much you need to scrub to get clean,” Victoria explained, “Need to get rid of that sweaty and pee smell.”

She then massaged her cousin’s belly, making her relax and release a powerful fart.

Stacy turned pink at this and mumbled a sorry while Victoria just laughed it off, “Some fat girls are like that, don’t be surprised if it happens more often.”

“I gotta get all thin again,” Stacy pleaded as she dried off, “I bet some like evil fairy cursed me, like a reverse Cinderella.”

“Well that would explain why you’re round like a pumpkin,” Veronica teased.

“Hey…you’re fat too?” Stacy got a look at her cousin and noticed some changes. While still overweight, it was clear the girl had lost some of her chub, bringing her down to just under 200.

“When’d you get all skinny? Did you find the fairy? Can I get a turn with her?” Stacy rambled to her confused relative.

“Pammy, we talked about this, I’ve been dieting and exercising. That’s the best way to lose weight, you should try it sometime.”

“I don’t need that! I gotta get fixed so I’m skinny again!” Stacy whined.

“Hush! I already told you that voice is too squeaky for all your complaining!” Victoria ordered, “Listen, I called your mom and we’ll be taking you to that orthodontist early. So we hurry this up and then you and I can tackle your big changes.”

Stacy smiled a bit at this but then noticed her new clothes. A pair of brown cow print overalls with a brown shirt covered in Snickers and the caption THICKER THAN A KING-SIZED SNICKERS was still readable up top. Her shoes were the only thing salvaged but had changed to include a light-up feature as if her location needed to be broadcasted to the world.

“Good golly cousin Victoria, you couldn’t find some cooler?” Stacy fidgeted with her outfit, “I look younger than a freshman!”

Victoria slapped her hands away and gave Stacy’s belly a firm jiggle, “Lose some of this and I’ll take you to a trendy spot for clothes, Hammy!”

“Hey…it’s just Pamela okay?” Stacy whined, “I’m mega annoyed with the teasing already.”

Victoria just chuckled and faked an apology before having the girl follow along. The two met Anna outside and hopped in her car, she insisted on Stacy sitting in the back.

“Pammy you be sure to thank your cousin, you would still be in wet panties if it weren’t for her.” Anna scolded her daughter only to see her asleep with a piece of Snickers in her mouth.

“No need to be so aggressive with her Aunt Anna,” Victoria spoke with a grin, “Pammy’s had a long day and I’m happy to help out.”

“You’re a saint to put up with her, Victoria,” The older woman praised, “I love my daughter, but it kills me to see her bullied all the time. She’s a sweet girl but needs some confidence.”

“Well, I’m happy to act as a sort of babysitter with her.” Victoria recommended, wiping the sleeping girl’s face free of chocolate, “Pammy just needs some coddling and maybe a few friends to hang out with. I’ve got some ideas about that.”

Anna smiled at this, “Consider the job yours, sweetie. I’ll tell my Pammy Bear the good news as soon as we get to her appointment.”

The ladies smiled in agreement while Stacy chewed her snack in her sleep, the seat belt getting just a bit tighter.
jose4857

Postby jose4857 » Sun May 22, 2022 9:57 pm

“Rise and shine, cuz.”

Stacy woke up feeling lethargic, her new norm, in a rather comfy chair with Victoria smiling at the girl. She frowned at her still tubby body wrapped in the juvenile outfit, her shy and submissive personality hadn’t left either.

“Am I gettin back to nowmal?” Stacy mumbled out, confused by her voice, “Wait...whasth goin on hewe?” She then felt the metal around her teeth and panicked to get a look. The flabby girl squealed when she saw her teeth.

“I gots bwaces!” Stacy whined in tears as she saw the metal covered with heart-shaped ties in light purple and pink, “Victowia what the heck?!”

The pudgy girl hopped out of her chair only for her cousin to stop her from falling, Stacy’s eyes bulged as she took in her cousin’s body. Victoria had seamlessly lost even more weight, her once chubby face was slowly turning diamond-shaped. While still heavy, the girl couldn’t be more than 150 pounds.

“Heyyy…you gots skinny,” Stacy remarked with envy, turning crimson as Victoria struck a model pose.

“Not my fault you couldn’t stick to a diet, Hammy,” Victoria teased her flustered cousin, “Aww poor baby…how about a trip to McDonald's? I’ll get you a few happy meals.”

“You you…SUPAH MEGA MEANIE!” Stacy squeaked out as she charged at Victoria, too angry to think straight. Victoria smirked at this, easily stepping aside and grabbing her from behind. The hefty girl was left squirming, held in the air by her overalls suspenders.

“Lemme go…Now!” Stacy demanded, huffing as she wildly swung her fattened limps, “And you tew Tinkerbew to fix me!”

Victoria rolled her eyes but granted her wish, dropping Stacy on her blubbery butt, smiling when the room shook a bit. Stacy was drawn to fresh tears at the pain of the fall. A part of her wondered why the extra pounds hadn’t softened the blow but the other part realized how the changes had weakened her body to a wimpy nerd.

“Thasth gonna weave a bwuise on my tushy!” Stacy whined.

“It’s your fault for picking a fight, you might be fat but lifting you is surprisingly easy,” Victoria crouched down to her sitting position, “Ready to listen, or do I need to spank you?”

Stacy felt intimidated by her thinning cousin, “I’ll wisten. My mommy says I need a nap at least once a day.”

“She already informed me about that. Look I’m sorry about the braces, but it’s not like I could just tell your mom not to get them for you.” Victoria helped the girl onto her feet, “You were so tired and grouchy, that I practically had to carry you from the car. Also, I told you already that I didn’t have anything to do with your transformation or any changes that you think happened to me. If you keep acting out, I won’t help you get back to normal and high school won’t be so fun anymore.”

Stacy just gave a deadpan expression, “I’m in a cwass with dummies, fat like a hippo, and my body’s runnin on geek genes. High school aweady sucks!”

“We’ll find a way to fix you but just be patient,” Victoria assured the girl while wiping away her cousin’s tears, “If it helps at all, the braces look very cute on you. Let’s see a nice big smile!”

Stacy pouted at this but saw a small glare from Victoria, she sighed before making an awkward huge nerdy smile that showed off her new braces. The girls left at this, ready to get home and start looking into Stacy’s changes.

“Slow down!” Stacy wheezed as she struggled to catch up with her family in the parking lot, leaning against a car to catch her breath. Victoria assured her aunt that she’d bring Stacy along before walking back to the tired girl.

“It’s crazy to think you used to jog every morning and did gymnastics six times a week huh?” Victoria remarked, “Can you even touch your toes, or is that jelly belly in the way?”

“My feet hurt and I’m hungry!” Stacy whined, “It’s not a fweakin mawathon!”

“Typical excuse of a fat girl. At least that’s how you see it.” Victoria poked her cousin’s rolls for effect, “Overweight girls are just the ones too lazy to diet and exercise, remember saying that?”

“I’m not a typicuh fatty!” Stacy swatted Victoria’s hands away, “Why you bein so mean to me?!”

“Oh please! You never hesitated to mock me about my weight. You took every chance to treat me like a sow, even when I started losing weight, you were certain I’d gain it all back and an extra fifty pounds. AND…I’ll bet if this happened to any of your friends, you’d treat them the same way.”

Victoria drove her point by shoving Stacy into the car, making the alarm go off, and scaring them both.

“Look what you did, Hammy!”

“Quit calling me that—RRRRRRUUUUUURRRRRPPPPP!

The car went silent after a moment, “That sounds like a hungry girl if I ever heard one.” Both ladies turned to see Jack smiling, forgetting about their little squabble immediately.

“Hey Jack so sorry about the car, my cousin’s a real klutz and needs to be careful with her extra bulk,” Victoria smoothly addressed the boy, “Please let me know if I need to pay for anything.”

Jack simply walked over to inspect the car, “Doesn’t look like anything happened here so don’t worry about it.”

Victoria gave a flirty smile at her crush who responded with his own and then noticed Stacy’s demeanor. The immature high school senior was fidgeting with her hands, eyes down in shame, and a deep blush painted on her face. A wicked idea formed in Victoria’s mind, still remembering how she had a bet to win.

“Now Pammy,” Victoria swatted Stacy’s rear to surprise her, “Don’t you think Jack deserves an apology? Speak up now.”

Stacy seemed to forget her usual rapport with guys, the way most would drool in her presence or beg for attention. The flabby nerd simply stared at Jack and tried to say anything.

“I uh um sorry umm,” Stacy was cut off with an awkward snort that made Victoria giggle.

“Poor thing, you’ll have to forgive her, she’s terribly shy around boys,” Victoria then pushed the girl forward, “Maybe you two could hang out for a bit? It’d help with her self-esteem. Plus, I would be SO grateful, Jack.” The thinner girl emphasized her point with an adorable wink.

“I’m happy to help,” Jack then opened the passenger door, “I think dinner and a movie would be fun, you in?”

Stacy froze up again, “Umm I gotta talk to Victowia first.” She gazed at the teen hunk, “But I’ll be done lickety-split, fella!”

Jack got the message and stepped away to let the girls chat.

“Can you make up an excuse and get me out of thisth?” Stacy begged, “Jack’s gonna think I’m such a spazz if we go out.”

“I’ll be happy to if you’ll give me the win in our competition,” Victoria teased a pouting Stacy.

“Come on pwetty pwease cousin Victoria? It’s not faiw if I look like a tubby nerd!”

“Hey, you were more than happy to start the contest when I was heavier so why should I give you a handicap?”

“Cuz cuz umm well I only got this way fwom like a level 100 evil witch!” Stacy argued, “Sides my mommy said I’m not allowed to have a boyfriend yet…”

Victoria laughed at this, “Haha only because you have way too many accidents! I’ll talk to your mom and it’ll be fine, plus I can look into your chubby curse by myself. Unless you don’t think the great Stacy Bennett can land herself a nice boyfriend?!”

“Hey! I can to gets a total hottie to be my boo!” Stacy squeaked out, “Fine! I’ll win this right now like a boss and then you’ll be weal sowwie. Just wait til you see Pammy Bennett in action!”

Victoria smirked at this then shoved her fat cousin into Jack’s car and strapped her in tightly. Stacy was too afraid to move as Jack and Victoria spoke for a minute and parted ways.

“Your cousin tells me you just got braces,” Jack stated as he began driving, “Bet they look lovely, kid.”

Stacy frowned at this little nickname, “Well yeah I guess…” she then showed off her new signature brace-filled smile, “You can call me Pammy by the way, everybody does.”

Jack smiled and agreed as they stopped at a local trendy spot for dinner. Stacy felt out of place at this restaurant, her current attire wasn’t classy enough to match the crowd and she was easily the heaviest girl there.

“Hi my name is Taylor, I’ll be your waitress tonight,” A perky teen blonde announced, smiling at Jack, “What can I get you, handsome?”

Jack smiled back and ordered a steak dish, Stacy stared with envy at the two, flirting in front of her like nothing. Between being called ‘kid’ and her shy response to Jack, this felt more like a pity friend date than a romantic one.

Taylor finally turned her attention to Stacy, “And what about your sister? Something from the kid’s menu?”

Stacy glared as best she could with her babyface, “I’m eighteen and this is more of a date thing. Now can I order my meal?”

“Course you can sweetie!” Taylor gushed while pinching Stacy’s pudgy cheek, “I know how girls like you get so grumpy when you don’t eat on the hour.”

“Hey! I used to be a Skinny-Minnie! And I was mega cuter than you!”

“Whatever you say tubby,” Taylor teased as Stacy made a chunky fist ready to hit the girl. Jack intervened by grabbing that hand, making Sacy nervous about moving, “She’ll just have this lovely chicken and pasta dish, thank you.”

Taylor took off after getting the order, letting them talk in peace.

“Thanks, Jack, I LOVE pasta!” Stacy tried to make this into a brag, “You weally know how to tweat a lady, even the fatties.”

“I just like being nice, doesn’t matter to me what dress size a girl wears.” Jack explained, “Most girls just act all love-struck with me but the few girlfriends I’ve had were always the nicest and most beautiful to me.”

Stacy turned pink at this, especially since they were still holding hands, “That’s sweet! Guys usually dump a girl whose butt is a little too big, my chunky rear’s been getting ignowed like I got a cloak of invisibility.”

“Well, I’m sure you’ll meet a nice guy who won’t mind that you’re fat.” Jack patted her hand before pulling back, “If you’re ever lonely though, I’m happy to hang out as friends.”

Stacy felt the sting of rejection at the word, something that seemed new and familiar all at once. Memories implanted of how many boys friend-zoned her because she was overweight, how she had tried to kiss them only for a hand to block her, and all her Valentine's Days she spent on the couch watching princess movies in pity.

“A little something to show there are no hard feelings, sweetie,” Taylor dropped off a small dessert in front of Stacy along with a single fork and bib. “A girl like you seems to enjoy her sweets.”

Her feelings miffed, Stacy dove into the treat with gusto, licking the plate clean and sucking on her fingers.

“Woah slow down there a little, kid,” Jack laughed a bit and wiped her cheeks clean. He then set up the bib to keep her clothes clean.

“Sorry, but I’m a pig so oink oink!” Stacy whined, “Not like I gotta cute boy to impress or something.”

“I wasn’t trying to lead you on, Pammy” Jack turned nervous himself at an upset Stacy, “I figured you knew this was more platonic than romantic.”

“C-c-can you at least try to act like this is a date?” Stacy pleaded, “We could have tons of fun together. I gots plenty of games for my PlayStation and Nintendo and cool trading cards and stuffies to play pretend with.”

Jack decided to humor the girl, not wanting her to go home in tears, “Fine but just don’t hold out hopes for a second date yet. I’m open to trying but I don’t want you getting any ideas.”

Stacy smiled a bit at this, “Well I been called cute more than a few times…I might just change your mind, fella.”

The heavy girl contradicted herself when the food arrived, eating in a manner she deemed fit for girls her size. Bits of chicken and sauce got stuck on her cheeks, she let out a few hearty belches after several sodas and used her hands more than utensils.

“That was a boss meal!” Stacy grinned, “Sowwie if I wasth being a grumpy-pants guess I needed a big feeding to calm down.”

“No worries, why don’t you clean up in the bathroom and I’ll get the check?”

Stacy smiled at this especially when Jack helped with her bib, and waddled off. She tried to move in a sexy strut, hoping to catch his eye but only came off as awkward and klutzy. The girl freshened up with a smile, believing she was easily winning this bet.

“Seems like you enjoyed yourself, porky,” Stacy turned to face Taylor and backed up against the sink, “Your brother single? I’m thinking of giving him my number.”

“Jack’s not ma bwother, we’re on a playdate—I mean a love date.” Stacy stuttered out, “Just leave usth awone.”

“Aww how cute!” Taylor spoke with a condescending tone, invading Stacy’s personal space “You really think a guy like that has any interest in a fat nerd like you?”

“He’s pwatically my boo,” Stacy mumbled, doing her best to stand against this towering vixen, “Cut it out will ya.”

Taylor then picked the girl up just as Victoria had, leaving her dangling like an infant, “Hey! Lemme go now!”

“You really should reconsider your taste in men,” Taylor then grabbed the girl’s belly and shook it wildly, “I’d stick with fat boys and nerds, they’re more your speed.” She then dropped her, letting Stacy stumble a bit even with the sink as support.

She teared up a little, but wiped it away and left before any other women decided to pick a fight with her. To her annoyance, Taylor had left another dessert back at their table which Jack was holding.

“Thanks for carrying that for me,” Stacy squeaked out, “You’re like a supah gentleman, Jack.”

“I’m happy to let you eat in the car.”

Stacy was about to object but felt her belly rumble as if it was in charge of her and sighed, “Yeah I could use a little snack for the road.” She polished off the treat just before getting to the theater.

“Anything special you want to see?”

Stacy looked over the choices and thought about this, Didn’t exactly impress him at dinner…maybe something to cuddle with? She then spotted the latest horror movie, “That one!”

“I heard it’s pretty gory, hope you like that stuff.”

“I c-can handle it,” Stacy said, trying to hide any fear, “Sides I gotta strong guy to keep me safe.” She smiled at Jack and took his hand, hoping to set the mood better. Jack simply smiled and got the tickets, the two sat down after getting Stacy some movie snacks. The hefty girl sourly noted how she was wedged into her seat this time instead of the usual extra she had.

“Want some?!” Stacy shoved a huge tub of buttered popcorn into Jack’s face, “It’s totally yummy!”

Jack politely declined, still full from dinner, and let Stacy enjoy her treats as the movie started. The intro credits alone spooked Stacy, making her wipe a hand clean on her overalls and grab Jack’s hand.

Stacy shook as if the jump scares were everywhere, the first one making her release a powerful fart.

“Keep it down, fatso!”

She blushed at this and dove into Jack’s chest after seeing a girl brutally killed. The man took this turn of events like a champ, stroking her back as an older brother would.

“Want to get out of here?” Jack softly whispered, “Movie isn’t exactly my thing.”

Stacy smiled at him, “Ummm we could just…makeout instead of watching,” she got on her knees to reach her date’s lips only to let out a strong burp in his face, “Oh gosh I’m sorry Jack…that never happened before—AH!”

She hopped on his lap as another person was killed in the movie, prompting Jack to carry her out. She kept her head down and a hand on Jack as he drove her home.

“Have a good time?” Victoria asked while Stacy piled into her out of fear.

“She got a little freaked out at the movies so I thought it was best to bring her back.”

Victoria hid her delight, “Now Hammy Pammy, did you pick something scary? You know those things give you nightmares.”

“I-I-I thought I could handle it,” Stacy mumbled out, “Can I go to bed now?”

“Sure thing, Jack I need to get her ready for bed but hang for a bit, please. I’d like to chat.” Victoria then turned Stacy around to face him, “What do you say, Pammy?”

“T-t-thanksth for a fun time, Jack,” Stacy whimpered out, “Let’s do it again sometime.”

Victoria didn’t give him any chance to answer, pulling Stacy along. “I’m loving the room makeover, cuz.” Her once-fashionable room had been turned into a tween paradise with soft pinks and purples about and nerdy collectibles everywhere.

She worked quickly, leaving Stacy buck naked and pulling out some sleeping attire.

“These will keep you safe,” Victoria teased, “Girls love Wonder Woman!”

“Wonder Woman’s like a thiwd my size,” Stacy whined about her nightgown that just barely covered her butt, “And how come I gotta wear my thick panties?”

“Maybe because I found just a bit of pee in the pair you used on your date. You really need to kick this habit missy.”

“This date suckedddd,” Stacy whined, “There was this dumb mean girl who picked on me and I ate like a piggy and farted and burped right on him.”

“Sounds like a typical fat girl date then,” Victoria remarked as she tucked her in, “Get some sleep now okay?”

“Wait, what about fixing me? I can’t keep doin thisth!” Stacy begged.

“I looked into it, didn’t find anything. The best thing to do is fight these new urges, it will probably undo everything.”

Stacy shut her eyes tightly, “I wanna be skinny and pwetty again…pwease pwease pwease!”

Victoria quietly chuckled as she saw her pile on even more weight, getting closer to 300 pounds. The reinforced bedframe creaked a bit and she gave her cousin a soothing belly rub to knock her out. She stared for a bit at the sleeping fat girl, thrilled by her transformation, and turned to the living room.

“Time to win this thing!”
jose4857

Postby jose4857 » Mon May 30, 2022 9:04 pm

Victoria sat down after pouring some iced tea for both of them, “I appreciate you spending time with my cousin, Jack. I know she’s in our grade but she’s always been a bit of a baby so I look out for her a lot.”

“She’s a sweet kid, shy and kind of silly but sweet,” Jack sipped on his drink, smiling at the beautiful girl, “Although I seem to remember someone saying how grateful she would be if I hung out with Pammy.”

“I remember that as well,” Victoria teased, "She’s a perky brunette with a little bit of a chubby figure, think she’d make good romantic company?”

Jack dove in for a soft kiss only for Victoria to pull him closer, turning it into a makeout session. The pair enjoyed themselves for a bit until Jack squeezed her minor potbelly.

Victoria pulled apart, “Sorry…I know you’re not into fat girls…I can lose it.”

“Hey now, I don’t mind either way,” Jack assured her with a peck on the cheek, “You are beautiful and I love spending time with you, doesn’t matter if you’re 300 pounds or 100.”

“Hmm…guess I should tell you a little secret then,” Victoria turned a little pink as she started talking.

Stacy whimpered as she was spooked by another nightmare, forcing her awake. She sighed at how blurry everything appeared until she put on her dorky glasses. Her hand worked on muscle memory, reaching for a box of cookies to munch on despite her annoyance with getting heavier.

“Great,” Stacy whined as she felt her damp underwear. She got up to grab a fresh pair and spotted her new hamper. The hefty girl turned deep red as she noticed that it was divided into two sections, dry and wet clothes as if she was expected to pee herself occasionally.

“Gee willickers! Thisth is goin too darn far!” Stacy knocked away a chunky pig plushie in her frustration, “I’m Pammy err Sthacy Bennett! I’m not some tubby baby newd, I’m a cheesecake of a woman!”

Stacy felt determined to fight her changes, she wanted to whip off her glasses and pop on a nice dress for a night out. She marched over to her small closet with purpose until her pudgy foot stepped on her toy.

Her heart broke at the smiling girly pig on the ground, Stacy felt as if she had slapped her best friend and left her on the ground. She noticed just the smallest speck of dirt and picked her up like a baby.

“Don’t cry, sweetie,” Stacy begged as she teared up herself, “I’ll get my cousin, she’s real smart so she’ll know what to do.” The ground shook as she lumbered off for help.

Jack and Victoria had resumed a heavy makeout session, with her on his lap, when Stacy came to interrupt, “HEY! What the fudge are you two doing?”

Victoria turned around and smirked at her dorky cousin, “Go back to bed, Hammy. Jack and I are having some adult fun.”

Stacy turned pink at this and held her stuffed animal close, “My mommysth not gonna oike that.”

“Your ‘mommy’ is gone for the weekend and so is Emma. She left me here to babysit so do what I say.”

“I’m not a baby,” Stacy whined while stomping her feet, “Jack was MY date so you kissing MY boyfwiend.”

Jack encouraged Victoria to get off him and kneeled to talk to Stacy at her height, “Listen kiddo, we talked about our ‘date.’ I just wanted you to have a little fun and I’m certain you’ll find a boy that will treat you right, but it’s not me. I like Victoria and I hope you can understand that.”

“I guess so but this weally sucksth” Stacy pouted and then smiled a bit, “But before you pick her, I gotta tell you something…”

“Victoria told me about the bet,” Jack admitted with a chuckle, “Frankly, I’m surprised how far two girls were fighting for me, especially fatties.”

“HEY!” Victoria and Stacy yelled while Jack laughed and promised he was kidding.

“Don’t lump me into the same category as this flabby dork!” Victoria warned while laughing with Jack and cuddling with him.

“Excusth me but I’m not even pposed to be fat!” Stacy whimpered out, “Towi you pwomised to fix me! I wanna be skinny now!”

“Well I can recommend a good diet and exercise regimen but it could be a while before we see any changes.” Victoria smirked and noticed the pig plushie, “Is this really why you came down here though?”

Stacy’s eyes opened in shock as she remembered why she rushed down here, “Actually umm could you come to my woom? I need help with something.”

“Whatever you have to say, you can say in front of my boyfriend,” Victoria teased while playing with Jack’s chest.

“But but cousin Towi—”

“It’s Victoria! Don’t forget it, Tubb-o!”

Stacy teared up again as she showed the damage to her toy, “Pammy Jr.’s hurt! Can you fix her pwease?!”

Jack and Victoria shared a condescending laugh, the kind adults use when a child innocently says something funny. Victoria crouched to inspect the so-called damage, “Seems like you care an awful about a baby toy, Pammy. I doubt Stacy Bennett would care about something like this.”

“She’s my bestest *sob* fwiend!” Stacy pleaded, “Pwease can’t you help her?!”

“I could but what’s the point? Once we change you back she’ll disappear and you’ll forget all about her.”

Stacy started bawling at that, holding the stuffed animal tightly. “NO! I wanna keep her! I don need no stupid bimbo clothes or cool fwiends if my weal fwiends might suffer.”

Victoria was delighted by her response, “So you’re done being a Queen Bee? No more designer clothes? Handsome boyfriends? Maturity?”

“Yeah I’m done. I’ll stay like thish if we can help her,” Stacy begged, “I don cawe if I’m a cow or a newd or a spazz.”

Victoria smirked at this before plucking the toy away to clean it. She set out some brownies for Stacy to eat while waiting on her friend.

Stacy gobbled up her snack, not caring how the chocolate smeared on her cheeks or the burps that came out of her between bites. True to her word, the girl ignored her feelings about changing back, too concerned about the fate of her toy.

“Is she *munch* gonna be okay?” Stacy asked while shoving her last brownie down her throat.

Victoria wiped Stacy’s hands clean, “I think she’ll make a quick recovery.” The thinner girl presented a clean pig plushie to a delighted Stacy who squashed them both in a hug.

“Stacy sweetie, can’t breath,” Victoria joked.

“It’s Pammy,” Stacy corrected as she let her cousin go and hugged her plushie, “Thanks so much, cuz. I was supah worried.”

“Well, I guess this means I win huh?” Victoria replied with a smirk while Stacy turned crimson and nodded in response.

“I’ll be sure to cash in my request asap, but I’m also expecting you to do as I say from now on.” Victoria lightly scolded, “I might not hang with the popular crowd at school but you are at the bottom of the social ladder and it’s a privilege for you to even talk with me.”

“I got it Victoria, I’ll fall in line wickety spoit,” Stacy promised, grateful her cool cousin would still be there to help out at school.

“And one more thing…”

Victoria gave her chunky cousin a spin and grabbed her damp panties for a powerful wedgie.

“EEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP!”

“Something you’re going to need to get used to!” Victoria laughed as she lifted the girl off her feet, “Your mom picked a good set of undies for you, tubby, surprised they haven’t split with this fatass.” She emphasized her point by presenting the bloated cheeks to a flustered Jack and smacking the rear like a pair of bongos.

Stacy held back fresh tears, knowing this was how she had treated fat girls before. Her old mindset knew she was a jumbo-sized spazz and should be treated as such. She didn’t even complain when Victoria had her fall onto her padded butt.

Victoria accompanied her cousin back to her room with an enormous sundae to enjoy.

“Victoria, can I pwease play my new game befowe I go to sleep?” Stacy begged between ice cream bites, “I’ll be mega quiet and won’t bother you or Jack no more.”

“Hmm, fine but only for an hour then I want you in bed.”

Stacy took off for her flat screen to set up, “Thanks! It’s this supah boss Lego Batman game where you can make you own character and costumes. Plus Batman is a total hunk—”

“Zip it on the nerd talk, Pammy,” Victoria ordered, “And before you sit down to play, change those wet panties.”

“But I like ma knickers and I wanna play now…can’t I wait til they dry?” Stacy whined.

“Change into these,” Victoria tossed her sparkly pink thick underwear, “And no more whining or you can go to bed this second.”

Stacy groaned but changed and then plopped down to enjoy her game, Victoria smiled while slipping in a platter of snacks that Stacy shoved in her mouth as she mashed her controller.

Just as Victoria was leaving her for the night, she couldn’t help but ask, “I have a date with Jack tomorrow, how about I drop you off at the comic book store?”

“That soundsth level twelve epic!” Stacy cheered while spewing crumbs of food, “I sewiousoy need the latest Wonder Woman and sthome new Pokemon cawdsth and…”

Victoria giggled at the excited tubby loser her cousin had been reduced to.
jose4857

Next

Return to Stories