A Little Friendly Competition (WG, IQ, Maturity, Reality)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: A Little Friendly Competition (WG, IQ, Maturity, Reality

Postby pinkhippo99 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:01 am

I wonder what Victoria is going to extract as her prize from the bet, given that her cousin has already accepted her role at the bottom of the school pecking order. Also, the wedgie was great and I hope it becomes a regular thing Pammy has to deal with.
pinkhippo99
Transformation Grand Master

Postby jose4857 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:11 pm

Thank you for the review! Obviously I love a good wedgie on a former Queen Bee.
jose4857

Postby Ask Ed » Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:15 am

I’m loving this story keep up the great work! I also hope work weight is still on a back burner in your mind because I loved that story and hope it continues.
Ask Ed

Postby jose4857 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:38 am

Thank you! I'll be adding onto this soon.

I'll also be updating Work Weight, not too sure when though.
jose4857

Postby jose4857 » Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:24 pm

Stacy sighed as her large butt squished against the shower glass. She remembered her former hotel-like bathroom; a large shower with a full body mirror and spacious sink. She remembered gliding through this room with grace each morning, a confident smile as she checked her stunning figure and got ready for the day.

Now her hefty body demanded Stacy to twist and turn just to scrub every bit of fat with her L'Oréal Kids Shampoo. Her face made disgusting expressions as she lifted a new roll to clean while her pudgy body knocked over something for the millionth time.

“Hurry up already, Hammy!” Victoria shouted as she barged in, “It’s not like you have a hot date waiting for you at the comic store!”

“Yeah yeah,” Stacy whimpered as she shut off the shower.

“How about that black tube top you love so much?” Victoria teased, “Mix it with one of your favorite pairs of jeans?”

Stacy just looked at her cousin with a deadpan expression, “Haha laugh at the tubby newd,” she wrapped her husky figure in the biggest towel available, “Can you get out stho I can get dwessed?”

“Fine but if you won’t use the outfit then I will!”

Stacy finally noticed Victoria’s attire, taken straight from her former closet. The outfit was paired with low-heeled black shoes. The fat girl turned crimson from envy, wondering how the extra pounds had melted off Victoria’s figure.

“How come you got all sthkinny?”

“Diet and exercise, you might want to try it sometime,” Victoria strutted out before Stacy could say anything else.

Victoria giggled as she drove to the mall, “Wonderful outfit, cuz. Those boys are gonna be drooling!”

Stacy gave off a shy smile at the idea of attracting a guy, missing her tone completely. She had forgone a shirt, instead choosing to cover her training bra with a huge Hershey’s brown hoodie. Covering her tree trunk thighs are a pair of worn blue leggings with lime green polka dots and velcro strap sneakers. The idea of her ever being a fashionista seemed delusional with the mismatched look she was sporting.

“So I’ll text you when Jack and I are done with our date,” Victoria explained as they stopped in front of the mall, “If you take too long to meet me back here, you’ll be taking the bus home. In the meantime, have fun and try not to piss off anyone thinner than you, Pammy.”

“Uhh yeah suwe,” Stacy started speaking only for Victoria to take off in the opposite direction. She sighed, knowing it was the kind of thing she would’ve once done.

Stacy heard more than a few giggles and whispers from the mall crowd but ignored everything, waddling as fast as her tubby figure would allow. She took a deep breath once inside the store, feeling protected for once.

As if she were shopping for new clothes, Stacy happily grabbed every comic she could think of, including the latest Wonder Woman she had been dying to get. She just happened to grab the last pack of Pokemon cards when her hand touched someone else’s.

“Oh gosh sowwie!” Stacy immediately pulled away, “I-I-Itsth all yours!” Her eyes went to the ground, hoping to be left alone.

“How bout we split it?” The girl offered, “My name’s Avery by the way, and you?”

“Sthta—I mean uh Pamela but you can just call me Pammy,” Stacy mumbled out, “You don gotta share…but pwease don hit me!”

Avery laughed at the idea, “I’m not into bullying high school freshmen. Why don’t you pay for your stuff and join us at our table?”

“I would not want to be any trouble—”

“Kid, it’s not a problem,” Avery then tilted Stacy’s head up, “And you can look at me okay? Not like I’m going to snap your head or something.”

Stacy took in the stranger’s chubby physique, “Pwetty girls usually don’t talk to me.” The tubby nerd jumped as Avery laughed at her comment.

“You’re a funny girl!” Avery giggled, “No one’s called me pretty since I put on my first ten pounds. I appreciate the compliment though.”

Stacy smiled a bit at her friend, “I’m not exactly a lightweight either, pretty sure my butt weighs more than you!”

The girls shared a laugh at this before Stacy went to pay for her comics and joined Avery’s table.

“Everyone this is Pammy, another babe of Astro Comics!” Avery cheered, “Pammy, this is Mia, Helen, and Brian.”

“Haha!” Stacy squealed, “Unless you’re talkin’ bout the pig, then I think you made a mistake.”

“Girl, I dunno if you’ve noticed but there’s like one girl for every ten dudes here,” Helen explained, “If you think the guys here are staring at you to laugh, you’re delusional.”

“I know I’m not laughing,” Brian spoke up, making Stacy blush, “I consider it an honor to be in your presence.”

Stacy giggled a bit and covered her mouth after a snort came through.

“Lay off the dorkiness, Brian,” Mia lightly scolded, “Cradle robbing is not a good look on anyone.”

“Actually I’m eighteen,” Stacy cleared up, surprising the group, “Just kinda got a babyface is all.”

The group laughed before they started sharing comics, playing card games, and snacking on junk food. A while later Stacy excused herself to go to the bathroom and wound up bumping into Brian on her way back.

“Hey sorry if I came on a little strong,” Brian fiddled with his hands, “Maybe we could start with a lunch date? Or a movie?”

“Gonna take the fatty to a buffet?” Stacy barked as her hands went to her plush hips, “Make sure Hammy’s well fed huh?”

Brian turned pink at this, “No! I didn’t mean it like that—”

He stopped freaking out when he saw Stacy giggling with rosy cheeks on her face.

“Wow! You should’ve seen the look on your face!” Stacy teased as she kept laughing.

Brian gave the girl a friendly shove before trying again, “Yeah okay you got me good. So how about that date?”

Stacy smiled at the boy, feeling like her old self for the first time in the past few days. Her eyes drifted over for a moment though before she answered.

“You know,” Stacy started, remembering a bit of knowledge about high school love, “I think it’d be better if you asked Mia out instead. She’s really pretty and I get the feeling she likes you.”

Brian looked at Stacy with an amused expression, “Seriously? Whenever we talk she messes with me or punches my arm.”

“So she’s comfy with you and likes touching you?” Stacy deduced with a friendly smirk, “Ask her out before some other guy wises up!”

The two rejoined the table and Stacy couldn’t help but notice the way Mia glanced at them. After a couple more hours, Victoria texted Stacy to leave and the girl quickly packed up her stuff to not get left behind.

Just as she was about to leave, Stacy felt someone crash into her, “W-w-wait pwease don hurt me! I’m sowwie!”

“Thanks, Pammy!” Mia squealed as she kept hugging her, Stacy’s face squashed into her chest, “Brian told me what you did. I thought he’d never ask!”

Stacy relaxed into the embrace, grateful her underwear wasn’t being pulled or her stuff getting taken, “Yeah no problem, I didn’t want to sthtart making friends just to wuin it wight away.”

As the group traded numbers to keep in touch, Mia couldn’t help but ask, “Most fat girls would kill for a chance to score a guy, why didn’t you?”

Stacy giggled as she stared at her new friends, she could easily see she was the fattest of them all, “I’m not weally into sthtealing guys from other girls, itsth just not my style.”

The girls hugged again before Stacy waddled off, praying her cousin was still waiting.
jose4857

Postby jose4857 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:39 pm

A few weeks later:

A sparkly pink convertible drove into the VIP section of the school parking, students dispersed to avoid the Queen Bee.

Stacy smirked as she elegantly strode into North Wood in her designer heels, winking at several good-looking seniors. She noticed how each girl stared in envy, some comparing their chests or butts to her assets.

“Golly cuz, you really need to be all snazzy just for school?” Victoria commented with a nasal drone.

Stacy flipped her hair in a sexy manner, “Of course! A chubby pig wike you wouldn’t get it.”

“Wats dat pposed to mean?” Victoria gave her colossal gut a scratch under a huge purple hoodie.

“Gawd I’ve told you to lay off the fat sthcratching in public!” Stacy scolded, “How are you ever gonna make sthome friends if you always act like a sow?”

“I’m tellin’ Auntie Anna that one,” Victoria whined, “You pwomised to be nicer!”

“Fine fine sowry okay?” Stacy half-heartedly apologized, hoping to avoid her mom’s wrath, “Have you seen Jack? He said he had a surpwise for me.”

Victoria shook her head no and then started gushing, “Aw any clue what it isth? Maybe a fun twip to McDonald’s? Or a Pwincess Tea Pawty? Or some magical hiding place for sthome lovey dovey time?”

Stacy forced a cupcake into her cousin’s mouth to avoid gagging, “Gosh! I already told you to quit it with the kiddie romance ideas! It’s so not boss and this is why guys keep avoiding you.”

Victoria mumbled around her cupcake bites, “Well Jack didn’t seem to mind…he was weally nice until you showed up with your dumb ole boobies and pewfect tush.”

“Aww is Piggy Vicky jealous of her cousin?” Stacy wrapped a toned arm around the girl’s husky figure, “Maybe when puberty kicksth you’ll at least get into a B Cup huh?

Victoria turned crimson and crossed her arms over her chest, “Auntie Anna’s gonna hear that one! You know I hate that sthoopd name!”

“You started it!” Stacy argued.

“Did nah!”

“Did so!”

“Liar liar stripper attire!” Victoria teased, shocking Stacy.

Stacy checked her outfit before countering, “Cheater cheater compulsive eatuh!”

“Sweetie pie is everything okay?” Jack warmly embraced a giggling Stacy while Victoria started blushing and nervously cradling her belly.

Stacy smirked at her suddenly quiet cousin, “Doesn’t Vicky here look swell? Just like Barney’s wife, right?”

Victoria turned pink and wished she was invisible at the moment. She had unknowingly paired her purple hoodie with dark green sweatpants that had Yummy! written on the butt in sparkly pink letters.

“She looks…adorable,” Jack politely acknowledged, making Victoria smile.

“Umm…m-m-maybe w-w-we c-c-could hang out sometime?” Victoria practically begged, “There’s thisth weally boss pizzeria that makes personal pies!”

Jack nervously laughed, letting Stacy step in, “I’m sure one of those little fellas from that anime club would be happy to take you! Right now we have a free first period and I have a date with my man so we’ll talk later.”

“Wait umm,” Victoria mumbled, annoying her cousin.

“Sthpit it out tubby!” Stacy reprimanded, “You’re wasting my time!”

“Umm…mom says I need a new suit for the pool pawty this Satuwday,” Victoria squealed, “C-c-could you take me sthhopping?”

“Ugh, why can’t you just wear your suit from a couple of months ago?”

Victoria turned red at this, “I couldn’t get it past my thighs for a while…then the back split when I twied to relax in it.”

Stacy laughed at this, “Don’t suppose you’d be open to showing off your back rolls and droopy buttcheeks, Vic?”

“Sthacy!”

“Alright alright, we’ll hit up Tawget or K-Mart, okay?” Stacy smirked, “An adorable one-piece for my chunky cousin!”

Victoria gave an uneasy smile and nervously waved bye to Jack as she left the couple alone. Jack draped his arm over his girl’s slender figure, making Stacy giddy as she fiddled with his hand.

“So where we going?” Stacy practically begged, “Is it fun? Romantic? Any food? Getting kinda hungry here.”

Jack smiled at his girl before blindfolding her and carefully guiding her, “Jack baby…please gimme a clue? Just one and I’ll love you forever!”

“How about I just show you, huh?” Jack removed her blindfold and Stacy’s smile grew, “Eeep!”

Jack had set up quite a lovely picnic for the couple, including sandwiches, fruit, and dessert. In the basket was some lemonade and two milkshakes to finish off.

“I love it! I love it! I love it!” Stacy squealed as she gave the boy a deep kiss and giggled when his hand went to her toned butt for a second, “And I love you, baby.”

The couple sat down and Stacy immediately went for a chocolate-covered strawberry, stuffing the whole thing into her mouth. Jack laughed before taking a quick photo, catching her with an awkward face and a bit of chocolate dripping down her chin.

“Oh my gawd, delete that!” Stacy pleaded while pouting. “It’s not fair! I told you I was hungry!”

“Babe it’s adorable and I already love you,” Jack leaned over for another kiss that made Stacy’s toes curl, “Fine…but feed me already.”

The two spent almost an hour enjoying the food, Jack happily fed Stacy like royalty and even wiped her mouth of any crumbs or stains. Stacy was slurping down her milkshake while Jack went for a small box.

“Stacy Bennett, will you marry me?” Jack asked his shocked girl who stared at a beautiful diamond ring.

“Holy moly,” Stacy was interrupted by a mighty belch, “S-s-sorry about that…y-y-yes…I’ll happily marry you!”

Jack placed the ring on Stacy’s finger and was then tackled into a makeout session, “I love you Jack baby…”

“Uh…what are you doing Hammy?” Victoria looked in on her colossal cousin, currently on the floor with her tubby legs in a v form.

“Oh uh nothing!” Stacy gathered her plushies, a hippo, lion, and teddy bear, “Just poaying pwetend!”

“Seriously? What are you five?” Victoria laughed as she shook Stacy’s round belly, “You’d be a pretty big kindergartener, haha!”

“Stop…”

“Try and make me, Tubb-O!” Victoria struck a power pose in front of the flabby nerd.

“C’mon…I been good stho faw…” Stacy begged, “Please?”

“Fine fine just stop whining,” Victoria snapped, “I see Aunt Anna took my advice on your pull-ups.”

“Sthhush! I don’t want Emma to heaw!” Stacy whispered as she hiked up the infantile underwear, “I get enough fwom her az isth.”

Victoria made a zipper motion over her mouth, “Mum’s the word, Hammy. Now it’s time I make my request.”

Stacy blushed, she had been hoping Victoria had forgotten the agreement, “I uhh it’sth not gonna be anything with exewcise isth it??”

Victoria burst into laughter at the idea of her round relative doing anything physical. Stacy giggled along for a second, hoping to get her to stop.

“You’re pretty funny cuz, haha. Of course, with how heavy you are, you need something to catch a guy’s attention!” Victoria tossed her a bag, “Put those on!”

“You mind waiting outside?”

“Relax I’m your sitter, just change already!”

Victoria stood proudly after putting Stacy’s shorter locks into pom poms to complete the look. The girl now sported a pink cotton nightgown that barely covered her butt along with a matching pair of fuzzy slippers. The outfit squished her large belly and made her droopy ass look larger. The sleeveless detail meant her husky arms were exposed and the short hem made her thunder thighs ooze out.

“Perfect!” Victoria cheered, “Good thing I had you shower earlier so you’re all ready for your date!”

“Huh?” Stacy wondered as she put her glasses back on.

“Well that’s my request! Jack has a friend who’s nice enough and decent looking but the poor guy needs a honey. That’s where you come in sweetie.”

“No way!” Stacy squealed as she plopped onto her bed, “My oast date with Jack wasth awfuo, I'm not doing that again!”

“You’re not backing out on our contest,” Victoria warned grabbing one of Stacy’s belly rolls, “Besides I overheard a bit of your game and you used the name Jack a lot. You wouldn’t happen to be plotting, would you?”

“N-n-n-no! Jack isth all youws!” Stacy assured while trying to remove the girl’s iron grip, “Just lemme go!”

Victoria gave her roll a firm wiggle before releasing her weak cousin, “Excellent! Theo will be happy to know you’re single.”

The girls had a platter of snacks laid out along with some PG-13 movies, the kind that wouldn’t scare Stacy half to death. A few minutes later, the doorbell rang.

“Hey babe,” Victoria greeted her man with a soft and tender kiss, “Did you bring Hammy’s boy toy along?”

“Nope, he’s coming alone, ready to go?”

“When he gets here, yes, I need someone watching the kid,” Victoria gestured at the heavy girl.

“H-h-hi Jack,” Stacy fiddled with her hands, “You wike my new dwessth?”

“It umm…suits you, kiddo,” Jack politely commented, making Stacy giggle and blush, “I-i-if you’we not too busy, we could…just…hang out ya know? You and me?”

Victoria smirked at the childish attempt to undermine her relationship with Jack, she might’ve given Stacy a hard time but Theo happened to show up. A chubby boy standing at five foot eight, he was decently dressed in jeans and a black t-shirt with a navy blue zipper hoodie.

“Hey love birds,” Theo kindly smiled at the couple before turning his attention to Stacy, “You must be my blind date.”

Stacy’s pudgy cheeks turned crimson at this, “I didn’t know thisth wasth a boind date…um sowwie?”

To the tubby nerd’s surprise, Theo grabbed her hand and bestowed it with a kiss. Stacy pulled it back and couldn’t stop giggling until a snort came out.

“Oh, my,” Stacy fanned herself in a dorky manner, “Aren’t you quite the playew?”

“Just trying to make a good first impression,” Theo assured, “Hope I wasn’t too forward, princess.”

“Itsth Hammy I mean Pammy,” Stacy nervously spouted before tugging him along, “You cool with a movie night? I’m not big on horror so my choices are limited.”

“No worries, how about I grab us some soda and you pick the first one?”

Stacy giggled, too nervous to speak, and picked up Superman Returns. She was giddy about romance for the first time since her transformation.

“Try not to ruin this one, Hammy,” Victoria scolded, “As far as I can tell, Theo is a bit out of your league so play nice.”

“You mean wike I’m the lucky one?”

“Exactly!” Victoria cheered, “Make him feel special and he won’t trade up. Oh, and bedtime is ten so don’t get any funny ideas!”

Stacy nodded along and wished the two well as they left. She swooned for a moment at Jack’s figure before mentally chiding herself, Get a gwip, Pammy! Whatsth Theo gonna think?

Theo smiled as he waited on the couch for her, the furniture creaking when Stacy plopped down, “Thanksth for the pity date…if you wanna grab my butt or boobs, I’m all yours…”

Theo laughed at this, “I might just take you up on that!”

Stacy gazed at the boy for a moment, he was definitely cute in a dorky way but was the kind of guy her exes would shove into a locker. The girl quietly rested her head on his chest, “Lucky me…”

As Jack and Victoria entered a restaurant, they happened to bump into Emma out with her friends.

“I take it Hammy went beddy byes for the night,” Emma joked, the ladies laughing.

“She has some male attention tonight,” Victoria explained.

“Really? With the way she’s been nerdified…” Emma smirked as she tucked away a pair of glasses, “I didn’t think she’d get a guy’s attention until she was in her 30s.”

Victoria’s eyes widened at this, “I set it up for her…so Jack’s waiting at our table.”

“You enjoy your man,” Emma hugged her friend, “Especially with one less girl to compete against…”

End
Last edited by jose4857 on Sat Dec 31, 2022 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
jose4857

Postby Ask Ed » Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:31 pm

Great ending making Hammy playing pretend with stuffed animals about being cool again was fantastic!
Ask Ed

Postby jose4857 » Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:10 pm

Thanks Ask Ed! The ending came to me suddenly and I had to get it down before I lost it. I don’t know if it’s clear, but even when Stacy is playing pretend, there’s still some Hammy mixed into her behavior.

Also, I haven’t forgotten about Work Weight. It will be updated soon.
jose4857

Postby Ask Ed » Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:25 am

Jose4857 yeah that’s what was so great about that part I was a little confused at first but once the reveal happened I instantly reread that part making even better I mean the daydream definitely shows how immature she has become and thanks for keeping updated on work weight because now I know it will have a great ending Great Job
Ask Ed

Postby Orima » Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:12 pm

I'm a bit confused. So what caused the reality shifts in the first place? Because it seems that Victoria wasn't behind it. Also, with the way that Victoria and Jack were seemingly becoming worse and worse people with each reality shift, I was hoping that they'd be knocked down a peg near the end, but that never happened. I'm also disappointed that Victoria ended up thin at the end, but that's just me. The story was a bit hard to follow, but the sequences were superb. Good job!
Orima

Previous

Return to Stories