Party Girl (Magic,-IQ,BE,Culture,Race,DG,Ink) COMPLETE

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Party Girl (Magic,-IQ,BE,Culture,Race,DG,Ink) COMPLETE

Postby fragmenter » Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:51 am

Intro
So this story is a joint piece of work between myself and BigMystique. I’m a total fan girl of their story “First Time” https://thechangingmirror.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=9048 and I was very fortunate to get into a conversation with them as they were working on their current project BritWish. BigMystique was running a poll on their Deviant Art site about 3 future stories. They kindly shared the outlines of those with me and one of them; Party Girl really pushed all my buttons and I started working on expanding the outline into a full story. We worked on it jointly until it was fleshed out. It’s a true collaboration and has a very different ending to the original outline. We sparked ideas off each other and what we ended up with as a draft made us both happy. We hope you enjoy it too.

You’ll know from BritWish that BigMystique is having a bit of writers block at the moment. So I’ve taken on most of the recent writing to get Party Girl finished and over the line. It’s now ready to publish.

This is my second story, the first embarrassingly, remains unfinished.https://thechangingmirror.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=7619&p=29878#p29870

As a new writer I’ve realised the fatal mistake of trying to write as you go, it simply doesn’t work for me. This site is littered with stories that start so well and never get finished. As someone who is guilty of that I understand why, but it always disappoints me, so it’s not a road that I’m going to travel down again.

So I can confirm to you all that Party Girl is fully completed, has 12 parts, each with a cliffhanger and runs to 27,000 words. I intend to upload a new part every week for the next 12 weeks. I’d love to have your feedback and suggestions. If I can incorporate any into the narrative I will, but I may also use them for future stories.

As a bonus in the 13th week there will be a video morph of the main character’s transformation uploaded. Something to hopefully illustrate the story in a unique way. Until then I’ll post illustrations of Abigail throughout the story. They don’t always exactly match the narrative because my photo editing skills aren’t good enough. But they are just there as a bit of fun and to fire your visual imagination.

As a first time writer the support of someone like BigMystique has been invaluable and I’d love to work on ideas with anyone. If the story is rubbish, I’ll return to lurking. Please enjoy and please leave comments, I always reply. Thank you.
Mx
Last edited by fragmenter on Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:00 am, edited 23 times in total.
fragmenter
Transformation Master

Party Girl (Magic, UG, IQ- reality, cultural) Chapter 1

Postby fragmenter » Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:00 am

Party Girl - The Best I can Be

Prologue

This is the story of a young couple and one recent evening when their lives changed for ever.

Abigail Forde-Williams is a 24 yr old master's student at University College London (UCL). She’s studying landslides in the Dolomite islands in the Mediterranean as part of the world-renowned Geography department at UCL. There is talk that she’ll be one of the youngest geography professors in the country in a few years. She graduated in Geography from Brasenose college at Oxford in 2020 with a 1st class degree and before that she was at Marlborough College just south of Swindon. She is one of the most academically gifted women of her generation.

She’s the daughter of Nigel Forde and Elizabeth Williams of Swindon. Her Father, Nigel, runs one of the biggest building and property firms in Wiltshire. Her Mother, Elizabeth, runs a mental health charity with a portion of the profits. They wanted the best for their two daughters and sent them to the best schools. With Abigail and Lucy, they have succeeded in moving up the social ladder and have two perfect young women as daughters.

As well as academic excellence, Abigail (not Abby, not Abs and certainly never Abbi) is a champion Hockey player. She started playing at Marlborough and by the time she was at Oxford she was almost good enough to make the GB team for the Tokyo Olympics, but her desire to push on academically meant she didn’t pursue the sport at those levels. She still plays for UCL's 1st team. As befits someone that plays at that level, she’s very fit. She’s 5’6” tall and a U.K. size 10/12, she has a typical athletes rectangular body shape of 36-34-36, with pert B cup breasts. She’s not obviously muscular but she’s very lean, with a low fat to muscle ratio, she’s strong and has good upper body strength, on her stomach she has lightly defined abs. She’s a brunette with semi curly hair that defies styling and is cut quite short so that it just hits her chin It’s not long enough to tie up or back but it’s short enough so that it doesn’t fall into her eyes or face. It’s the ultimate practical low maintenance cut. She did have highlights one summer just to lift the colour a touch, but they weren’t really her, much too showy and she let them all grow out.

She’s pale skinned, with freckles and always burns, never tans and is brown eyed. She wears sleepers in her ears and her left ear has a second hole in the lobe which has now closed up, the sum total of any rebellion from her time at school. On her nose are usually perched her glasses, there to correct her short sight.

She wears little or no make up, if she’s going out to the theatre perhaps a light foundation and a dusting of mascara, her brows are thin and unshaped, she’s not really the sort of person who would ever really consider spending an hour getting them shaped, besides there are lots more important things to do. Her favourite life saying is “The best I can be”. She always tries to do her best and that’s been proven by her academic and sporting career.
She speaks with a very upper middle class English accent, as befits a girl that went to the same school as Catherine Middleton, now Duchess of Cambridge. Despite growing up in Swindon she has no trace of that local “tractor driver” West Country accent.

She wears a small diamond engagement ring with a simple gold band and a 1/2 carat stone. She’s been engaged for 2 weeks, her fiancé is Kenton Charlton, they met in their first week at Oxford, where he also studied and got a 1st in electronic engineering. He is her first proper boyfriend and the only guy she’s had sex with. Kenton is the son of Chris Charlton, chief executive of ITV. Kenton is working as a broadcasting engineering management trainee at ITV, makers of such programmes as Love Island and The Only Way is Essex. He’s a bit geeky, slim build and stands 5ft 10” and 140lbs. He is very technically minded and adores his Abigail. He loves her intensity and how she’s so focused on her career. He’s a touch more outgoing than her and is happy having a pint with his mates whilst cheering on Chelsea FC. His favourite player is their US born keeper, Reece Michaels, all 6’4” of him, mainly because he had made his U.K. base in Redbridge which was Kenton’s hometown.

Chapter One: The Free Gift

Abigail arrived home from a long day at University, she walked into their small flat to see her fiancé Kenton sprawled out on the sofa watching football highlights. She huffed, grabbing his attention, "hey sweetheart, how was study?" She walked over to the couch and got him to move his legs over, she dropped down next to him. "It... Was... Dreadful!"

https://imgur.com/a/F0auMHg

"Why, what happened?"

"So, I did some research work this morning on soil samples with Professor Henderson, hence the mud” She waggled her fingers at her fiancé, showing him her chipped nails with dried mud under the nails, “I’m so lady like – not”, she rolled her eyes and smiled at him. “Oh, your hero Professor Henderson, I need to watch that guy!”, joked Kenton.

“Honestly, he’s so inspiring Kenton, but he’s 60 odd, so I think you and I are gonna be ok. So anyways that went well, then I got into the library and went to my usual spot and there were these first-year girls that would just not stop talking! I wouldn't mind but it wasn't even about anything relevant, they were just talking about some new club that opened up in town and how they were gonna get ‘fucking mortalled'*," that last bit she said in a mocking tone. Abigail never used the F word.
( *This is slang for getting very drunk )

"Well did you ask them to quiet down?" He already knew the answer.

"No, I didn't want to cause a scene. God, what's wrong with me, I even feel bad bitching about them now." Abigail was very aware of her privileged upbringing and she’d often shy away from conflict, knowing how easy it would be for them to say she was punching down. "I just wish more people took study as seriously as I do."

Kenton thought best not to address that last part, as much as he loved her devotion to her career, he wouldn't mind her letting her hair down and going out with him once in a while.
Abigail was getting uncomfortable talking about herself so much, she decides to change the subject. “Anyway,” she pointed over to a tobacco pouch and cigarette papers on the coffee table, “how’s quitting going?”
“Not bad, haven’t had one at all today”

“Good, you know how I hate you smoking, I want you around with me for a long time.”
Now Kenton was feeling the urge, so he had to distract himself and fast. "Well, it sounds like you’ve had a long day, what do you say we spend the night in and cuddle on the couch, we could start one of those docuseries on Netflix if you like?"
Abigail smiles, Kenton totally understood her, she knew she picked the right man, "I'd like that." She then points a finger in his face, “but no ‘and chilling’!”

“No ‘and chilling’, got it.”

She kissed him on the cheek and got up to go into the bedroom to put something more comfortable on. Meanwhile, Kenton pulls out his phone and goes on Instagram, he taps through all the reels of his friends getting ready to go out with their partners, feeling a slight pang of jealousy.

He then went over to look at Abigail's Instagram profile:
Abigail Forde-Williams
@AbigailWilliams
247 followers
1350 following
The geography geek
Masters Research student at UCL

He smiles as he sees that she’s posted a picture of her engagement ring as the most recent post, it’s tagged …. "I’ve really scored with my intelligent future husband". Most of the other posts were of weird rock formations in exotic locations and most of the accounts she followed were similarly learned and academic. There were concerns that maybe it was too soon for marriage, they were still in their mid 20s after all, but they had been together for a few years at this point, and both felt they were perfect for each other. Why wait?

Abigail took off her north face jacket, fleece, baggy jeans, knickers, bra and t shirt and hung them up in the wardrobe, dropping the underwear in the wash basket. She pulled a plain white, long cotton nightie out from the chest of drawers and laid it on the bed. She grabbed her backpack and tipped the contents out onto the bed. She picked up the stack of geography books that had fallen out and placed them on a pile of more books in the corner, she would sort them out later. As she looked back at the bed and went to grab her nightie, she noticed a small bottle of purple liquid. She picked it up and suddenly remembered that as she was leaving the library, a woman was giving out perfume samples and fliers, she thought it would be easier just to take one instead of refusing.

She read the label, "Party Girl", the name definitely wasn't for her. She sprayed a bit on her wrist and took a sniff. The smell wasn't for her either, a sweet, bubble gum scent. She placed the sample bottle on the bedside table, thinking that maybe her sister would like it, she would give it to her the next time they meet up. She was a few years younger than Abigail and was still doing her Bachelor's degree in another city. "Maybe I should call her?" But the truth was that she felt too tired, she needed a sit down and a cuddle. She grabbed her white towel bath robe that was hanging off the bathroom door and wrapped the fluffy cotton around her.

Outside in the lounge, Kenton was sitting on the large worn leather sofa in-front of the big screen TV, behind him was a large bookcase and shelving unit bought by them both from IKEA. Abigail always called it rather grandly “Achievement Corner”.

The shelves were stacked full of trophies, certificates and photographs representing all the key moments of her life and her time with Kenton.
• Her framed acceptance letter to study her Masters at UCL.
• Her 1st Class Degree from Oxford University.
• Her graduation and A level certificates from Marlborough.
• Her England Hockey caps.
• A photo of her and Kenton outside Stamford Bridge from 2019, her looking bored, him like an excited kid. She’s wearing jeans and a north face jacket, her hair is its usual tumble of loose curls.
• A photo of her and her dad outside Swindon hockey club, marked 2008-9 season, she’s wearing her first full hockey kit and must have been aged about 10. She looks like it was the best day of her life.
• A photo of her taken in 2012, she’s on the hockey pitch at Marlborough school with a group of 6 girls from her hockey squad. They’ve been training hard.
• A photo of her in action with the Oxford Uni Hockey 1st 11 team.
• A beachside photo of their 2020 holiday to North Wales. Abigail wearing a large yellow sun hat, her pale freckled skin slathered in factor 50 against the weak British sun. She’s reading the Journal of World Geology.
• A photo of her returning from her first research field trip to Mauritius in 2021, standing in her hiking boots at Gatwick with her suitcase, horribly sunburnt and looking exhausted in her North Face jacket and canvass explorer pants with her loose brown curls tied in a tight plait.
• A photo of her and some teammates in a changing room of a hockey club somewhere, she looked about 18 or 19, she has a trophy in her hands. Her brown hair is pulled back and plaited to keep it out of the way while she played, her two simple ear studs glint in the flash of the camera.

The bookcase is rammed full of Geography, geology and geophysics textbooks.

Her numerous pro Hockey sticks, pads and full kit are resting against the cabinet in the corner

On the wall to the left of the shelves was a framed print of the Chelsea team that won the Champions League in 2021. Abigail had bought it for Kenton for his birthday as they couldn’t go to the final due to her study commitments. It wasn’t signed but Abigail wasn’t into footy but it showed how thoughtful she was.

Kenton puts his phone away as soon as he heard Abigail opening the bedroom door; despite them having lived together for years at this point, Abigail still closes the door when she's getting changed, a force of habit, Kenton presumes.
She cuddled up with Kenton on the couch, and turned on the TV, it was on ITV2 and there was an old episode of Geordie Shore playing. “Oh god what rubbish and look at that Chloe woman’s lips, You need to ask your Dad to cancel that show.”

“It’s the ratings, Darling”

“Superficial rubbish” she fired back, laughed and they changed channel and put on a nature documentary. She laid down with her head in the fold of his arm, allowing him to smell her soft, reddish brown, loosely curled hair and gaze on her warm open face. He loved the bones of this girl, they’d been together since they were 19, and now 5 years later they’d decided they wanted to spend the rest of their lives together. He looks down at her and she looks up at him and gives him that amazing smile of hers that started at her little mouth and headed up to her beautiful open brown eyes. She had the cutest little laughter lines around her mouth and in the outer edges of her eyes. She wrinkles up her nose and the little bump on it crinkles up, she reaches up to kiss him and he sees the familiar gap between her two front teeth. It wasn’t a massive gap but it was just one of those things that made her so unique and special. It made her stand out. “Love you darling” she said and then nuzzled back into him.

Kenton's nose starts to itch,

"what's that smell?"

"Oh, a woman was giving out perfume samples outside the library." She put her wrist to his face, he grabs it and sniffs. "It smells nice, you should get more of that." Abigail puts her wrist onto his thigh.

Every now and then, Kenton would take a quick look at the match updates on his phone, making sure Abigail didn’t notice, whilst football was never really her thing, but he knew that if she knew he was missing a Chelsea match, she would feel bad and force herself to watch it. He wanted this evening to be all about her.

Ten minutes into the documentary she started scratching the skin where she had sprayed the perfume. She sat up and Kenton took his arm off her shoulder. "What's up?"

"I think I might be having a slight reaction to that perfume."

"You should probably wash it off." Abigail got up off the couch as Kenton paused the TV.

She ran the tap until it was warm and then put her arm under the flowing water. As she does so she notices a light brown mark forming on her skin, under close inspection it appears to be growing. "Kenton, does this look alright to you?"
Kenton gets off the couch and walks over to her, "what?" She shows him her arm. Its once pale skin had taken on a darker tone, as if she had spent all week outside in the sun. But she hadn't... and it was winter.

Kenton smirks, thinking he's figured it out. "Abigail, is that... fake tan? Did you misread the bottle?"

"What, no!" Abigail felt a little betrayed that he thought she'd be stupid enough to mistake fake tan for perfume. "The bottle, where is it?" asked Kenton.
"Bedside table."

Kenton went into the bedroom and straight to the bedside table, he finds the bottle, next to it is a promotional leaflet for a club, a grand opening that promises a special guest couple. "This must've been what those girls were talking about, I wonder who the guests are?" he thought. He then hears a cry from the other room.
"Kenton! Come quick!"

He grabs the bottle and hurries back into the living room.

He comes to a sudden stop as Abigail turns around, her face filled with fear. Her whole body now had the same light tanned hue to it. Standing out even more in her white robe.

https://imgur.com/a/XKpTNe9

Kenton gulped, “you should probably get in the shower, right now.”

"I agree."

Abigail dropped her nightie onto the floor on top of the already discarded robe, she looked down at her body, "this is some reaction" she thought. She decided she didn't actually look that bad, it was a fairly light natural looking tan and if she achieved her dream of becoming a professor, she'd probably be spending most of her time doing field work and would likely eventually get a tan like this anyway. At least the itching had stopped, much sooner than any of the times she accidentally burned herself while on holiday.

She stepped into the shower and switched on the power unit. The shock of the cool water hitting her chest made her gasp, she jumped out and stepped on her robe, completely soaking it, she wouldn't be able to put that back on but at least her nightie was still dry. She gave it a few seconds to heat up before stepping back in and closing the shower door behind her.

The shower starts to calm her down, she goes ahead with scrubbing her body. It feels good. The sharp pin pricks of water bounce against her bronzed skin and she begins to relax and forget all the troubles of her day.
She starts to get lost in her thoughts. Floating, relaxing, forgetting. Without realising, she grabs the shampoo and starts massaging it into her hair. Once that's done, she grabs her razor and starts shaving her whole body, going from her former bikini wax to a full Brazilian, which she’s never had before.

She puts down the razor and feels how smooth she is, she caresses her labia with her fingers, smooth and slick, she moves inside gently and moans softly as a wave of pleasure moves through her. If she hadn’t been distracted she’d have felt the tips of her now lengthening hair just starting to touch her shoulders.

The shower started to steam up, making it impossible to see through the glass. The heat starts rising, Abigail feels it, she’s panting and moaning, she struggles to breathe but she can't get out. A shoulder presses against the frosted glass, looking even darker than before. She turns off the shower and her rich deep dark caramel tanned hand reaches for the handle of the glass door.

Chapter 2: Bronzed is out now.
Last edited by fragmenter on Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
fragmenter
Transformation Master

Re: Party Girl (Magic, UG, IQ- reality, cultural, racial cha

Postby BigMystique » Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:37 am

fragmenter wrote:Intro
So this story is a joint piece of work between myself and BigMystique. I’m a total fan girl of their story “First Time” https://thechangingmirror.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=9048 and I was very fortunate to get into a conversation with them as they were working on their current project BritWish. BigMystique was running a poll on their Deviant Art site about 3 future stories. They kindly shared the outlines of those with me and one of them; Party Girl really pushed all my buttons and I started working on expanding the outline into a full story. We worked on it jointly until it was fleshed out. It’s a true collaboration and has a very different ending to the original outline. We sparked ideas off each other and what we ended up with as a draft made us both happy. We hope you enjoy it too.

You’ll know from BritWish that BigMystique is having a bit of writers block at the moment. So I’ve taken on most of the recent writing to get Party Girl finished and over the line. It’s now ready to publish.

This is my second story, the first embarrassingly, remains unfinished. As a new writer I’ve realised the fatal mistake of trying to write as you go, it simply doesn’t work for me. This site is littered with stories that start so well and never get finished. As someone who is guilty of that I understand why, but it always disappoints me, so it’s not a road that I’m going to travel down again.

So I can confirm to you all that Party Girl is fully completed, has 11 parts, each with a cliffhanger and runs to 23,000 words. I intend to upload a new part every Thursday for the next 11 weeks. I’d love to have your feedback and suggestions. If I can incorporate any into the narrative I will, but I may also use them for future stories.

As a bonus in the 12th week there will be a video morph of the main character’s transformation uploaded. Something to hopefully illustrate the story in a unique way.

As a first time writer the support of someone like BigMystique has been invaluable and I’d love to work on ideas with anyone. If the story is rubbish, I’ll return to lurking. Please enjoy.
Mx

Wow, that really means a lot, you were a great collaborator and I highly recommend you if anyone is looking for a writing partner or needing any help, you've been great. LOVE the first chapter!
Updates on future content down below:
https://www.deviantart.com/bigmystique/ ... -906791668
BigMystique

Party Girl (Magic, UG, IQ- reality, cultural) Chapter 2

Postby fragmenter » Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:49 am

Due to some work issues and my shifts next week, I am posting early. Happy Easter y'all xx

Chapter Two – Bronzed

Abigail stepped out, one bronzed foot at a time. She took a moment to catch her breath. That was one of the most satisfying showers she's had in a while, "what a rush!" she thought. She grabbed the towel from the radiator and tiptoed over to the centre of the room to dry herself off. Kenton knocked. "Come in!" she says in a sweet tone.

Kenton opens the door halfway and pokes his head inside, he sees that she's bent over, with her back to him, naked, drying her legs with the towel. He whips his head back out of the room, "oh jeez, sorry!"

"No, it's okay."

"That's weird, she usually hates it when I walk in on her half-dressed", Kenton thought. He stays behind the door. "How did you get on?"

"Fine darling, a lovely refreshing shower."

Kenton is puzzled by her calm nature, it's like she's forgotten why she went in. "How are you feeling?"

"Good- will you just come in, stop hiding behind the door!"

He slowly opens the door and sheepishly walks in, refusing to make eye contact. "Well, whadya think?" She stands with one leg bent, pushing her hip out to the side, her arm stretched out with the towel in hand. Giving Kenton a full view of her Brazilian... wait why is she shaved, he thought.

He points, "you shaved?"

"Well, of course, I just had a shower, silly. I always shave in the shower!"

Kenton knew that wasn't true, she did usually trim her bikini line, but she never shaved everything off. Sometimes she didn’t even bother to trim her bikini line and he'd often make jokes, saying that he was gonna be marrying Chewbacca.
"And your tan!" Abigail turned and looked in the mirror admiring her deep caramel skin. "I know! We need to get another holiday booked ASAP or this is gonna fade even more."

"No …. It’s gotten darker!" exclaimed Kenton.

"Really?” She examines her colour in the mirror. Running her hands over her arms and lifting up her leg on the side of the bath, running her fingers down the smooth tanned legs, examining that this is an all over tan, she had no bikini lines.
“To be honest I thought it had got a bit orangey, but that’s because I keep having to top it up” she gestured over to the fake tan bottles that now were atop the bathroom cabinet.
“Kenton, babe, can we book a week in Ibiza for a top up? Please!”

He ignores her request.

"No, stop, it’s definitely darker since you stepped in that shower and weirdly your hair looks a bit longer.”

She shakes her head, "Nah, I've been much much darker than this. Remember that field trip to Mauritius last year, most of the grad students thought I was a local, some of the locals thought I was local", Abigail giggles at the thought. "So yeah, I’ve been darker, hun", she says with a condescending tone.

https://imgur.com/a/S3sJUkD

"Hun? She never calls me that." Kenton thought. "But you burned on that trip, I distinctly remember helping you apply that cream for weeks!" Abigail searches her mind but any memories of getting burned have disappeared. She shook her head.
"Nope, never happened, must have been another girl."

She then walked over to him and grabbed him by the shoulders, smiling at him, she starts to push him backwards out of the room. "Now go and get the wine ready, I want a cuddle when I'm done. Shoo, shoo!" Kenton gets a closer look at her; the tan has covered all the familiar blemishes she had. Her skin was now flawless, every mole, every imperfection had been washed away. Her skin was smooth and was now so dark she could easily be of Italian or Spanish origin and maybe even as far as Caribbean, so deep was her skin tone.

As he looked at her caramel hands on his shoulders, he swore he could see the mud under her short nails disappear before they started to grow a touch longer with perfectly rounded edges, still natural, but looking like the result of manicure.
She finally gets him out of the room and closes the door behind him. He hears music start to play, sounds like the Spotify urban dance charts but Abigail isn't usually into that. Somehow the music choice just seems to reinforce the strong mixed-race vibe that Abigail was exuding,

He starts walking to the couch, dazed and confused. "What is going on?! Ten minutes ago, she was freaking out about a patch of dark skin and now she's fine with a tan that’s so deep she doesn’t look totally white anymore. I swear her hairs got longer too. I need to sit down." He collapses onto the couch much like Abigail did earlier. "Am I hallucinating or something, is this some batshit dream, she doesn't have a tan, does she? And her nails, what's the deal with them? God, I gotta stop watching reality tv at night. I’ll sleep well tonight, and everything will be back to normal, I hope"

Meanwhile, Abigail has finished drying her body, has put her nightie back on and is now drying her hair in the mirror. "What is up with Kenton, he looked so confused, like, what's wrong with my tan?"
She grabs her brush and starts combing it through her hair, as she brushes it, it seemed to lengthen even more and begins to straighten, with the loose curl that she’d had since childhood starting to drop out. She hesitated, is this real, is it happening?

She brushed it again and a few more times. With every brush, more of the natural curl dropped out and the sides lengthened. The chin length cut gave way to long grown out bob flicking under her chin and brushing onto her shoulders, whilst after a few more brushes it finally reached down to her chest. In all it was about 8 or 9 inches longer than it had been, just an hour before. “This is crazy, what’s happening to me?” she called for Kenton, but he doesn’t hear. He took his opportunity and put the football on in the background while examining the bottle.

“Oh, damn it, I will dry it and then talk to him about what’s going on.”

She picked up her drier and turned it on.

She leant forward letting her now long hair hang loose in front of her face to make it easier to get the brush through as she heated it. The brush swept through her hair at the front and as it did, two subtle blonde streaks formed at the front on either side of her parting. They stood in stark contrast to the rest of her hair. The more she heated it, the less subtle the streaks looked, until they appeared artificial and bleached out.

She straightened up and looked in the mirror, parting her hair with her fingers, her face was now framed by the two peroxided streaks that are about an inch wide and ran the entire length of the front of her hair. She ran her fingers over her brows which were now perfectly shaped and trimmed.

“Shit, I look like an e-girl” and then so out of character, she smiled to herself at the thought of looking like one those fashionable first years she kept seeing around the Campus.

https://imgur.com/a/z9KQkvA

She felt a tingling wave of pleasure rise up inside her body, she dropped the hairdryer which clattered to the floor and she slouched forward, hands clasping the edge of the shelf in front of the mirror, she threw back her head and closed her eyes and moaned. “Oh yes!” , she rubbed herself under the robe, loving how smooth she was and feeling the power of her sexuality as it changed her memories.

Memories of mentoring her first-year tutor group flooded her brain, but she was no longer the stuffy and perpetually serious academic sat behind her desk stressing to her tutor group the importance of studying. She could now see herself sitting cross legged amongst the students, laughing, joking. She wasn’t the odd one out in the group anymore, in these new memories she was wearing Doc Martens or Converses and ripped jeans. Then came visions of standing in the student bar with them. Memories of being trendy, of wanting to look edgy, of loving attention, tore through her previous conservative attitudes, her shyness and self consciousness faded replaced by a social confidence and awareness of how she looked good.
Her eyes opened and she stared at her reflection.
She saw what she now perceived as her familiar tanned face and her edgy home dye two tone blonde/brunette hair reflected back at her.

She looks like a typical trendy student, indistinguishable from all the rest of her tutor group or any of the other fashionable students on campus. “Looking fly, Abigail!”

She glances at her neat manicured hands and realises that she can’t find her engagement ring.”Fuuuuuuuck” she mouthed to her self. She knelt down and started scrabbling around on the floor.

As she does so, she fails to notice that the remainder of her hair is slowly losing its natural brunette colour taking on the same bleached look as the two streaks. The bleach works its way from the two streaks filling out more and more of her hair, moving around the sides past her ears and to the back. When the 2 waves of peroxide get to the rear of her head they stop before the finally meet, leaving a brown clump of hair about 3 inches thick at the back of her head. As a style it is almost a homage to Debbie Harry in her 1970’s punk prime.

It’s a typical student bathroom dye job and the evidence of bleach and half empty toning kits and numerous hair dye colour packs are all around the hand basin of her bathroom. Its colour is yellowing and comes complete with long dark roots, which as well as being part of the look but also reflect the fact that her focus is still mostly on her studies and not in having perfect hair.

It’s both a statement of rebellion but also tells everyone in the department that Abigail Williams doesn’t mind attention and is going to be a very different type of professor.

After a good 10 minutes scrabbling of the floor there is no sign of the ring, and she stands up and again looks again at her reflection in the bathroom mirror.

She ran her fingers through her bleached hair, which is now all the same colour of blonde. All her recent memories of having two streaks have faded and been replaced by a lifelong love of peroxide.

She now sports a dark brown root line that must be about an inch long. She examines it with her fingers, “Abigail sometimes you get so wrapped in in geophysics that you forget to do your roots, you need to get that sorted soon”
She tried to move the parting with her fingers to disguise the regrowth but failed and it only ended up making her look messier. In the end she just decided to shake her head and then threw it back. Letting her mass of blonde hair fall where it wants to.

Looking around for her glasses that she thought she’d left beside the basin, she saw only her contacts and proceeded to pop them in, all memories of preferring her glasses faded from her mind.
She gave herself a final check in the bathroom mirror, definitely now looking less like a prospective professor and more like a middle-class undergraduate with a thrown together vibe, tanned and with scruffy, roughly cut, bleached out hair.

Kenton heard Abigail come into the living room.

He called out and raises his head towards her, “I looked up the website on the bottle but- oh my god, you’re blonde!”

https://imgur.com/a/EDb0yKL

He closed his eyes and shook his head, “Did I just fall asleep there?” he said under his breath.

Her hair is now tied up in a messy bun and her nightie now sports the Chelsea logo on the front. She bounds over to him and sits down next to him cross legged, “you’re watching the match without me? I can’t believe it, and I’ve got my lucky nightie on as well” . She gave him one of her, I can’t believe you would do this looks.

He looked her up and down, she’s like a whole new person. Curled up on the couch, an air of confidence around her that he hadn’t seen before, at least when she wasn’t working or playing hockey. And where did that nightie come from, was it meant as a surprise for him? He thought she hated football. Now she looked like she had been a fan all her life.

“Babe, did you get the beer?” She quizzed.

“Wine you said, but Erm, no, I forgot.”

“Typical” she rolls her eyes at him, “doesn’t matter now anyway, But, doh it’s beer with the footie, always! .” She got up off the couch and made her way to the kitchen.

“Drink beer? You, beer?”

“What, like you’ve never seen me drink it before?

She walked the short distance to the fridge shaking her head in disbelief and smiling to herself at her boyfriend’s silly pronouncements.

Kenton tried to think back to any times he might have seen her drink it, but no, she was always more of a wine girl, maybe a cocktail on the odd occasion, but that was very rare.

She pulled two bottles out from the six pack and placed them on the counter, she pulled open the drawer and got the bottle opener and with two flicks of the wrist she took off the caps, expertly, as if she had worked in a bar before. She then used her hip to close the drawer as she made her way back to the couch.

Abigail handed Kenton a beer, “is Ramirez playing tonight, I love him.”

“Yeah, they’ve put him on the left tonight- since when do you watch football?”

“What are you talking about, I watch it with you all the time, my dad took me to games when I was little, remember?”

“No, I don’t.

She swigged a mouthful from the beer bottle and then gestured with it over his shoulder, “Trophy Cabinet” she said, before smiling and going back to watch the game.

Kenton turned round and looked at the shelves and bookcase, something looked different and that made him get up from the couch and go over and look. The books were all there as normal, but they were now joined by books about football and footballers’ biographies as well as old programmes from Chelsea matches at Stamford Bridge. In the corner leaning against the shelves was a single hockey stick and some battered old pads. There were other subtle changes from what he recalled was in display before. His eyes scanned the objects in front of him.

• Her framed acceptance letter to study her Masters at UCL.
• Her 1st Class Degree from Oxford University.
• Her graduation and A kevel certificates from Marlborough.
• Her Wiltshire County Hockey trophies.
• A photo of her and Kenton inside Stamford Bridge from 2019, both in their replica kits looking excited, a bit drunk, and holding a couple of plastic beer glasses up to the camera. Her hair was in a short cropped style and run through with subtle blonde highlights.
• A photo of her and her dad outside Swindon town FC, marked 2008-9 season, she must have been about 10 and looked like it was the best day of her life.
• A photo of her taken in 2012, she’s in Marlborough town shops with a group of her 6 best school friends, three of them including Abigail are making subtle attempts to conceal lit cigarettes that they have in their hands. One of them has a small bottle of vodka.
• A photo of her in action with the Oxford Uni Hockey 2nd 11 team.
• A poolside photo of their 2020 holiday to Menorca. Abigail is laying out in the strong Mediterranean sun, in a tiny neon yellow bikini, chosen to highlight the depth of her bronzed tan, she’s reading the Journal of World Geology.
• A photo of her returning from her first research field trip to Mauritius in 2021, standing in her Doc Marten boots at Gatwick with her rucksack, deep caramel tan, looking elated and wearing a very tight “Oxford Geologists Rock” T shirt, under a well worn leather biker jacket. Her jeans are tight and have cut frayed out knees. Her hair is a mass of unkempt dark brown, almost black, curls with two blonde streaks at the front framing her bronzed face. She is so dark you could no longer be sure of her ethnicity.
• A photo of her and some girlfriends in the bar of a hockey club somewhere, she looked about 18 or 19, she had a beer and cigarette in hand. Her hair was brown but cropped short, you could clearly make out a tragus and double lobe piercing in her ears.

“What the hell” he said under his breath. He turned and looked down at Abigail and there under the strands of bleached hair falling out of her messy bun were the same piercings. And why did he never realise she smoked before they got to together. He was about to say something when he spotted another difference that stopped him dead in his tracks. Where the Chelsea team print has been on the wall just an hour or so ago was a signed Chelsea shirt from Reece Michaels, He got closer. There was a dedication on it, “sorry we couldn’t make the final Kenton , love your Chelsea Girl xx”

Shit, how much did that cost and I bet that won’t be there when I wake up from this dream, he thought to himself. A wry smile crossed his face.

He turned back and sat back on the couch with Abigail who was still sitting legs folded to the side and fully engrossed in the game. She gave his upper thigh a gentle squeeze as he sat down.

“The ref needs taking out and given a good talking too, that was definitely wasn’t off side, get VAR checked “ she screamed pointing at the screen.

And are we gonna address your hair?” Said Kenton, trying to tackle this evenings weird events again.

“I know, I know, it needs some work, think I’m gonna book an appointment tomorrow get it done professionally for once. Speaking of, maybe we should get you booked in too, it’s getting a little shaggy.” She rubs his hair, messing it up.
“I thought you liked my hair?”

She moves his hair behind his ears with her finger. “I do but maybe I’d like it a little more with it cut in at the sides., like shaved in with a really tight high fade to your skin above the ears and then go a lot longer on the top”. She ran her fingers through his hair and lowering her voice softly said “much longer” she winked at him.

“What... like Grealish?”

“Ooo yeah, that’s a good idea...” She bites her lip, “...like Grealish.”

“It’s a dream, it’s a dream”, he kept repeating inside his head.

They both settled back down to watch the game next to each other but were no longer intertwined.

Abigail finished her beer and tapping her fingers on her bronzed thigh spotted the tobacco pouch and papers at her end of the coffee table. The same ones that had been there since she came in from College. She leaned forward to grab them. Before Kenton had noticed, she’d rolled two thin cigarettes, found a lighter, well actually her lighter, down the side of the sofa, lit hers and taken a deep drag. She passed the second roll-up to Kenton along with her lighter. “Smoke babe?”, he took it without even looking or thinking and lit it. He shook his head and rapidly came to his senses, turning to look at Abigail who was just then exhaling through her nose. He just stared at her as she raised her left hand to her mouth and took another deep long drag. I’m not even going there he thought. She kicked her head back and exhaled through the side of her mouth. The final whistle blew.

“Fucking good result, wasn’t it? “She said to him, as she took another drag.

Completely confused and distracted and before he could mention the fact his fiancé was now a smoker, he looked again at her hand, “wait, where’s your ring?”

She drew her hand back and pulled a grimace, “I think I lost it.”

“How?!”

“I don’t know... I had my shower, went to do my hair and it was gone. Babe, please don’t be mad.”

“I’m not, just- where did you last see it?”

“Oh, baby, I can’t remember.” She was getting a little frustrated that he kept going on about it, she hated it when he would panic. She took a final deep inhale and stubbed her cigarette out in the ashtray.

“Babe, look at me, why don’t I make it up to you?” She uncurled her legs and moved closer to him and almost crawled on top of him, landing a massive deep kiss on his lips. She tasted of beer, cigarettes and radiated sexual energy , he pulled at her neck and brought her in tight, responding to her kiss. She hitched up her nightie and grabbing his hand placed it between her legs. He felt her, she was wet, he started to get hard. He didn’t want the dream to end.

Chapter 3:Dreamland? Is out now.
Last edited by fragmenter on Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
fragmenter
Transformation Master

Re: Party Girl (Magic, UG, IQ- reality, cultural change) CH2

Postby Tayfair » Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:52 am

I love this story. ♥️
Tayfair

Re: Party Girl (Magic, UG, IQ- reality, cultural change) CH2

Postby fragmenter » Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:07 am

Tayfair wrote:I love this story. ♥️

Thank you so much, I hope you enjoy how it develops , it’s going to be quite an evening for our sweet couple and one which will change them for ever. Mx
Last edited by fragmenter on Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fragmenter
Transformation Master

Re: Party Girl (Magic, IQ- reality/culture-change)Ch2 & Pics

Postby GeneGenie » Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:35 pm

Amazing story and love the progression and world building so far. Like I know i went to uni with a girl just this! The realism just helps make the transformation even more fun!
It’s me, Hi, I’m the problem it’s me.
GeneGenie
Transformation Master

Postby fragmenter » Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:42 pm

GeneGenie wrote:Amazing story and love the progression and world building so far. Like I know i went to uni with a girl just this! The realism just helps make the transformation even more fun!

Thank you so much and yes, I think anyone who has been to college will have seen someone like Abigail. Someone so sweet, yet so focused on her academic studies that she’s almost old before her time. She’s really in for the most amazing ride. I hope Kenton can cope. :twisted: Mx
fragmenter
Transformation Master

Postby gummi999 » Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:52 pm

This has been so enjoyable so far! Love the pics they really add ^ _ ^
gummi999

Postby fragmenter » Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:01 pm

gummi999 wrote:This has been so enjoyable so far! Love the pics they really add ^ _ ^

Thank you, I’m glad you like it and the pictures. I love the Poodle Machine btw. Mx
fragmenter
Transformation Master

Next

Return to Stories