Revenge is a dish best served Chav (DG, Chav Girl)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Revenge is a dish best served Chav (DG, Chav Girl)

Postby AndyEngines » Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:41 am

Tara. This series is getting better and better. The plot is excellent and reads so well. I am personally having a ‘summertime’ with all the dg / chav stories appearing of late. Thank you so much
AndyEngines
Transformation Master

Postby GraceFairway6 » Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:56 pm

This is another wonderful instalment, Tara - as Andy says, it does get better and better, and I'm excited to see what Sasha gets up to next! It's particularly impressive how you keep it hot and entirely believable at the same time - that's my favourite kind of story!
GraceFairway6
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Scrape » Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:02 am

Wunderbar!

I like how Sarah is going through similar stages as Rebecca - the protagonist from Grace's "Class Mates". She starts out scared, hesitant and confused, but gradually begins to enjoy her own degredation. I think that makes these stories all the more thrilling than if the transformation-victims were forced into it at gunpoint.
Scrape

Postby GraceFairway6 » Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:03 am

Just a little bump to keep this amazing story on the front page - whenever work and circumstances give you a moment, Tara, we're all looking forward to reading some more!
GraceFairway6

Postby Tara » Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:56 am

Hi all
Sorry for the late update.Work Stuff LOL.

Thanks to all of you who have supported. I am truly grateful to you all.
Tara.X

Part 7.3- Sarah & The Fitzy Girls.

“Oh my freaking God Sarah! How long is it going to take you to get ready? We were supposed to be going out like what an hour ago!”

She always drew Sarah’s name as ‘Serrr Rahh’ it in that posh, I’m bored with you already way.

Sarah checked herself in the full length mirror that the girls had put in the bathroom.

A bathroom that was not much smaller than the flat her dad had managed to get for her. She had to tell herself not to raise her voice back at Tabitha, After all she had been good enough to let Sarah be one of the select few girls who could use her luxury penthouse to get ready for the summer ball.

“I… I’m Sorry Tabby, I won’t be much longer I promise”

Sarah called back meekly, she could practically feel Tabitha rolling her eyes through the door.

She checked herself out in the mirror, not to bad. The black off the shoulder dress she wore had involved a lot of saving and pleading with her parents but it was worth it to make an impression for the other girls.

She had dreamed of wearing something this impressive to the Summer Ball for months. It was no were near what Tabby and the others had, but it was still more than what a lot of people made in a month.

With a little smile she admired the pretty yet subtle make up she had on and the fact that she had maxed out her credit card on one of Tabby’s salon visits to get her long red hair straightened and conditioned by professional stylist.
The bill next month would involve a lot more groveling to her Mum & Dad.
Or rather ‘Mother and Daddy’ as she had started to refer to them like the other girls.

“Yeah! Hurry up Skanky!” Came the voice of one of the other girls, half drunk and giggling.

Sarah was anything but Skanky of course, she just knew it was a playful nickname Tabby and her other friends used for her…all in good fun and besides by ‘Skanky’ they just meant that her clothes were just more high end high street rather than the designer ones they wore. It was all in good fun and she was lucky to have people of their class as friends.

She actually preferred it to the way they all droned “Serrr Rahh” like she was a servant.

Sarah just kept telling herself this as she forced a smile in the mirror.

“Fuckin hell Sash, you alright in there” Came the shout from behind the dirty bathroom door.

“Kourts was betting me you was having some excesetial crisis or summing”

“Nah, Kaz I said I bet ya she was takin a Shit”

Sasha had to stifle a laugh into her open can of cider at the conversation. Why did that feel familiar

“So what do you think? I saved up for it especially for the Summer Ball”

Sarah twirled her new black dress for her friends with glowing pride. She could see one of the girls stifle a laugh into her Champaign flute. Sarah just brushed it off That was Jessica Corden Derby, heiress to the massive property firm and she had always been a total stuck up Cu…Wait why was she even thinking such a thing…

Sasha felt a strange rage build up in her from something she couldn’t place. In a moment of solitary vulgarity she just spat onto the dirty bathroom floor, before catching the angry sneer of her made up face in the reflection.

“Well, if you are happy with it, Serr Rahh then I suppose that is all that matters.”

“Serr rahh” the way they all said it with such distain, as if they were doing her a favor by saying her name.

Tabitha said as she placed the joint she held in a pair of tweezers onto the art deco ash tray by her side.

“Thank you Tabby, I am, I really am” Sarah gushed.

“Did they have a sale on at M&S or whatever it’s called, Skanky?” Sarah heard one of the other girls say off to her side.

Ignoring the barb and pushing down her hurt feelings Sarah just smiled.

“Oh you are so funny Violet, No It’s actually from the new D&G summer collection, Dad…I mean Daddy bought it for me just for the Summer Ball”

Sarah could see Tabby glide up in her gold Versace dress.

“I believe you just told us you ‘saved up for it’ Sarah”

Sarah could feel her head start to spin.

“That is because under all this pretense she is just a lying Chav Skank”

The voice was random, not how Sarah remembered at all. Yes she remembered the snide comments about her being ‘new money’ but she just took it all in stride and forced her humiliation down…as was the proper thing to do…to get on with a better class of people like Tabby and her friends.

“It is Ok” Jessica said, crossing her legs.

“We can always say it’s our Sorority prank for the Summer Ball Serrr Rahh”

Sarah remembered laughing along with the other girls and saying how much she would be happy to be the butt of the joke. In fact she would be grateful.

“Tha Fuck you just Say to me Bitch?”

“Who’s she shouting at Kaz?”

Kourney was already bored, She had got her shoes and coat on was and was looking forward to going out. Instead she had spent the last ten minuets sat on the Sofa with Kaz listening to Sarah/Sasha having what sounded like a conversation with herself in the bathroom.

“Just a bit of the old memory brain scramble hun. Happens to em all. Besides you can talk, yours was even more fucking mental”

The last line didn’t even register with Kourtney, who was already back to popping her gum and tapping her phone.

Sarah sat on the bathtub edge trying to get her head straight, all the booze and pills beginning to take their toll. She was thinking back to that night of the Summer Ball, where she had met Charlie after going with her ‘friends’.

She thought about how she felt in the fancy dress only to be jerked back to the present with the tightness of the cheap leggings she was now wearing. The pumps she had bought from Harrods that weekend seemed a world away from the ‘shoes’ Kaz had thrown into the bathroom. She let out a sigh as she slid her grubby socks into the dirty, scuffed trainers.

Kaz had made a point that if Sarah had wanted to avoid going out barefoot she would have to call out and ask “Chuck me my fucking trainers then”

Sarah thought she could almost smell them a moment before they came flying into the bathroom. Followed by a mocking “Fuckin Hell Sash! Ya shoes smell fucking boggin!”

The fact that her immediate response was to just scream “Fuck off!” without a thought about her language didn’t even seem to bother her any more.

Not to mention the fact that her next was to mask the funk by lighting up another cigarette before picking up a half empty bottle of cheap perfume from the sink and spraying her trainers.

Whatever brand the perfume was, the name was not even in English, it smelled incredibly cheap and sickly. Even a the few squirts in the air made the bathroom smell like a brothel. Sarah stopped for a moment, then squirted some over her neckline, then her wrists, then her hair, then her thighs, before one tiny shot over the crotch of her leggings.
She could almost feel it mixing with the tobacco smell on her skin and the lingering sweat hum from her trainers.

She realized it was not all that different from the times she had curled her nose up as all the ‘Scummy Girls’ that she had been forced to sit across briefing tables from in the office.

Well, it would help her pass with the Fitzy Girls like Kaz wanted, and besides after a few more puffs she barely noticed it.

“I like your perfume” Sarah wasn’t sure how to respond, or even if she heard it right over the background chatter.

“Excuse me?” She said leaning her ear to the smartly dressed young man next to her at the bar.

“Your Perfume. It’s nice. It’s subtle, what brand is it” She turned and met his bright blue eyes. With a silence.

“Oh I’m sorry, I’m being inappropriate,” He blushed. She did even more. “It’s not some dumb pick up line or anything, I actually wanted to know to get some for my girlfriend”

“Uh Huh, Sure” Sarah teased as she sipped from the straw in her spritzer.

“I am” He laughed “If was going to hit on you then I’d start by saying something like “Hey Beautiful, Can I buy you a drink?”

“It’s the University Summer Ball. All the drinks are free, Hot Shot”

That had been when her and Charlie first met. Sarah thought perhaps somewhere in her brain she was trying to cling to happier memories in this crazy dreadful situation, but were they really that happy? All that time she had felt so repressed, always trying to please people she knew she deep down despised.

Sarah was shaken out of her thoughts by another screeching command by Kaz to “Stop Fuckin around in there, I said we are going out!”

It didn’t even occur to her that she was now following her tormentor’s orders without question…just as Kourtney did. She just tossed her cigarette butt into the dirty sink and went back to the living room.

Kaz and Kourtney were already ready to leave. Kaz in high cut denim jacked that matched her mini skirt, Kourtney in a dirty white hoodie that didn’t come close to covering her breasts and gut.

“Where’s my Coat?” Sarah asked, looking around.

“You wot?” Kaz barked not even looking up from fixing her lips in the cracked hallway mirror. “Shag matt” Kourtney just giggled to herself.

Before Sarah could question Kaz reached down to the hallway floor and threw another mass of black plastic at Sarah.

“That’s your fucking jacket now Sash” She snapped with little concern.

Sarah held the coat out, it too stank of smoke and that cheap perfume. It was a cheap black plastic puffer jacked, like some old boiler cover, the attached hood had some fake fur lining. It made a horrid itchy static noise as she slid it on.

“Right, lets go hang out with the rest of ya new mates Sash” Kaz slyly said “and remember what I told you about fitting in”

Sarah just nodded. Kaz smiled, she was looking forward to inducting a new bitch into her gang.

The walk down the street was nerve racking Sarah just tried to keep her head down hoping that this would not count as ‘not trying to fit in’. Not that the other two noticed, they were a mix of chain smoking, tapping their phones and throwing the “aright” to some people they passed.

Eventually the trio reached the ‘park’ in the center of the estate. It was run down and filled with trash. On the graffiti covered bench just inside sat four other girls, all faked tanned and over made up as Sarah now was. They were smoking, swapping cans of cheap cider and seemed to be swearing every other word.

“Oi oi Slags!” Kaz called out playfully as she approached them. Sarah registered that she and Kourtney had automatically been taking a few steps behind Kaz the whole trip, as if it was clear who was the leader here.
“Aright Kaz!” a Girl in black tracksuite, bright white trainers and a ponytail so tight it pulled her face, called back.

Sarah could not help but notice that this girls plastered on make up covered a severe acne problem and pock marks, she also seem to have more bling on her than a rappers Christmas Tree. Sarah could see her companions, one was basically an even fatter version of Kourtney but covered in piercings and basically just looked like she was wearing her pink pajamas and dirty dressing gown.

The next looked stick thin, shown even more so by her tight leggings and miniscule crop top. She could almost be s super skinny model if it was not the fact her face was dominated by prominent yellow buck teeth and even more yellow greasy hair that came down to her shoulders.

The fourth Sarah was pretty sure was the one she saw all but humping a guy at last nights ‘Party’

“Aright Stace” Kaz replied to the middle acne girl.

“Aright Kourts” Came the response.

“Aright Stace” was Kourtney’s reply, like some bizarre Chav greeting ritual.

They Sarah felt the eyes fix on her, there was something predatory in this girls eyes, she felt this was the moment when she would be called out as some fake interloper. What came was possibly even worse. With a wicked grin she just playfully followed up with

“Aright SASH”

Had Kaz pre told them as some kind of sick joke, was this some scheme to smash her sense of self even more? Sarah thought.

Though that didn’t stop her instinctively just responding with “Aright Stace” taking her part in this ritual.

‘Stace’ just ginned.

The next hour was spent just doing nothing. They just sat there crowded around the park bench, drinking, smoking, swapping insults and sharing lewd stories. Sarah almost felt like she was watching some social experiment.

She learned that Lauren, the skinny blonde with bad teeth, and breath to match as Sarah soon discovered, was a ‘a lying cow, cos she said she didn’t fuck herself with a wine bottle in front of some lads at a party last week for a dare’
Then Kaz gleefully pulled up the video on her phone.

That Cheryl (or just Chez), the pierced dressing gown girl could only go as far as this park “Cos of her ankle tag”

Sarah also blushed when she discovered that Kourtney’s popularity with the lads, regardless of her figure might have something to do with he willingness to let them… well “Shove it where the other Fitzy Girls wouldn’t”

Rather than be ashamed by this being public knowledge Kourtney just let out a burp and shook her bum in the air with a drunken laugh, followed by the others laughing too.

The lewdness wasn’t just confined to themselves. Every now and again some local shaven headed tracksuit guy or group would wander passed with the now customary “Aright!”

Usually followed by a “Shagged him, Sucked him, Wanna Shag him” or variations of in some weird game.

The few other people that walked passed were usually met with intimating glares. When old Mandy Jordan came passed with her shopping Kaz made a point of having ‘Sasha’ glare at her and theatrically spit on the pavement.

“Old Cow lives next to Sash” Kaz told the others “an she’s a fuckin grass”

Sarah would have liked to think that it was Kaz who then stormed to the edge of the park this up with a tirade of “Yeah! Fucking Jog on! Fucking Grass!!!”

But instead she was very aware that Kaz was the one smiling approvingly at her from the bench. Whether it was the adrenaline rush again or Kaz’s approval Sarah felt good inside, she managed to hock up one last spit that hit the woman square on the cheek.

Sarah wasn’t sure how to feel in that moment. This random woman was both detested her and were scared of her. She thought back to friends at Uni, that night before the Summer Ball, her ‘friends’ back then made no secret of the fact they detested her, but She could only now dream that they would be scared of her.

All of these thoughts were sound tracked by the howls, laughs and approving egging on from her ‘New Friends’ as she put the fucking Grass in her place. They were drunkenly chanting.

“Sash! Ah! Sash! Ah! Sash Ah!”
Tara

Postby GraceFairway6 » Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:59 pm

It's great to see you back, Tara, and this new instalment was certainly worth the wait - this is a cracking entry, and I think it gives us a great insight into Sarah's mental state as she falls further down the rabbithole!
GraceFairway6

Postby GraceFairway6 » Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:18 pm

Just a little bump to bring this story back to the top of the pile where it belongs!
GraceFairway6

Postby Origami » Tue Aug 23, 2022 6:39 am

Thanks Grace for drawing my attention to this story and thank you Tara for all your efforts… amazing story… Sarahs evolution is amazing… and the attention to detail in the outfits… wow… just wow… keep up the good work Tara…wish i had an ounce of the talent you and Grace possess.
Origami

Postby Tara » Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:14 pm

Thank you both.
I am so glad your like Sarah's story and I'm sorry for the late updates recently.
Tara

Postby Tara » Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:29 pm

Part 7.5 - Sasha & The Dealer.

The time just seemed to just flow by as Sarah would feel the buzz of the alcohol and pills wane only to be topped up by either Kaz or Kourtney.

She had managed move away from Lauren and wasn’t sure if she had just though “Cos ya breath is just to Fucking Bogging” or If she had actually said it to the girl.

Not that it mattered, this group of ‘Friends’ seemed to casually insult each other at moments opportunity, well everyone except Kaz, no one said a word against her.
Even when she would sadistically pick on one of them they would just deflect the insult to another one of the others.

The next most dominant personality was certainly ‘Stace’ who seemed to like bossing the others around as much as Kaz would allow. It was her that finally broke the idle mood with “This is Fucking boring! Let’s get some proper gear and proper fucked up”

“Shut the fuck up Stace, I’m already Fucking on it ain’t I!” Kaz snapped, Cigarette still on mouth and tapping her phone. Sarah hoped she could avoid going any further than the large amount of alcohol and nicotine that had bombarded her system these last few hours.

A clearly annoyed Stace dared not say anything but instead turned with a grimace
“What about fancy bitch here. Bet she’s got money to get us some good Booze over the shop”

Kaz smiled “Sasha ain’t rich, She ain’t got shit. That’s why she’s been depending on me for her drink and fags all day, cheeky slag. Right Sash?”

Sarah swallowed hard, she knew that her response was just another of Kaz’s mind games “Yeah Stace, I’ain’t got fucking nothing. I’m just lucky to have a mate like Kaz” The words left a bad taste in her mouth, having to be greatful to her tormentor.

This just led to another smile from Kaz. “That’s alright Sash, I’ll think of how ya can pay me back. And on Monday I’ll get my mate at the social to get you registered on Benefits like everyone else on Fitzy”

Sarah could not tell if Kaz was serious or this was just another strange needling of her with the idea that this situation could become her life.

Before Sarah could ponder this further her thoughts we broken by the sound of music through thudding Bass speakers as a Shiny Red Audi car with tinnted windows and a custom exhausts pulled up near them.

“Aright Jazzy!” Kaz called out, her cigarette hanging from her lip.

When the driver exited Sarah could see and smell plumes of Weed smoke billow out. Who she presumed was Jazzy, was a well build guy in his early thirties, He sported a pristine white sports tracksuit and a thick gold chain around his neck.

“Aright Fitzy Slags!” he called out with a big smile that showed several gold teeth.

“Nah we fucking bored Jazzy!” Stace slurred back, her 6th can of cider clearly beginning to take it’s toll.

Kaz just brushed her off “Me an the girls are looking to get Buzzed Jazz. Sort us out with some gear will ya”

“Always ready to Sort you and ya gang out Kaz” He beamed. “How Dean doing, here he’s getting out in a few months?”

“Yeah, I’m working on a real nice present for him when he gets back on Fitzy too” Kaz smirked, followed by a snort and giggle from the drunken Kourtney.

“You be sure to fucking tell him I been solid with ya ok” Jazzy said almost nervously Kaz just raised her eyebrow.

“Yeah, I can sort you all out” Jazzy said changing the subject “No Charge, just Hrm, my usual tip off one a ya girls” He grinned.

“Oh Fuck, alriggt then Jaz” Kourtney said, staggering to her feet.

Jazzy just looked around “Nah, as much as I luvs that pretty pudgy mouth of yours girl. I ah, I see we got some fresh meat the table. What’s ya name fine thing?”

Sarah didn’t even realize the question was directed at her until Stace gleefully chimed in “Oh this is Sasha. She’s new to Fitzy. We’re just making sure she’s really one of us”

Sarah felt her heart jump into her throat.
“Yeah an she does fucking owe me” She was not sure who’s glare was more predatory, Kaz or the large man eyeing her up. Then she smelled that familier bad breath over her shoulder from Lauren “We all do it Sash” “Yeah, you ain’t gonna let your mates down are you Sash” Stace was clearly relishing this.

“Ain’t no big deal baby. Just a little ‘oral gratuity’ for me driving over her to sort you and your mates out”
Sarah could not believe she was even entertaining the idea of debasing herself like this. She had never really been comfortable doing that for Charlie in the privacy of their own bedroom.

Even when she did it was something she felt she had to do as a loving girlfriend, It was usually awkward for the both of them and something that quickly faded from their sex life.

Sarah had always put it down to her simply just being to self conscious to be any good at it and as usual blamed herself.

Here in this moment though she could feel that rush of blood to her head and even a tingle in her thong. “What not right here, in front of everyone” She managed to croak out.

“Only if you wanna put a show baby” Jazz laughed. “There’s some bushes over there” Kaz gestured to a slightly more secluded bit of the park.

Sarah could feel her trainers in the dirt and the static of her leggings as she followed Jazzy across the park. The said nothing, he just constantly checked his phone and she loudly chewed her nicotine gum wondering if she was actually going to do this.

“Her take this” Kaz tossed Kourtey Sarah’s old phone as they wandered off.
“Film it for me” She said casually. Kourtney’s face dropped a little. “That’s a bit cruel Kaz” She whimpered. Kaz sharply grabbed Kourtney’s puffy cheeks together “I didn’t ask for ya fucking opinion, Shit for Brains!”

Kourtney could feel the nails digging into her cheeks and managed to squeeze out a “Swary Kass” from her lips.
“Now go keep your fat arse out of view and record Our Princess, on her knees, in the mud, Sucking Dick for Drugs”

“Ain’t no need to be Nervous baby” Jazzy said, noticing that the Chavette in front of was nervously chewing and constantly playing the with the slim, long black bangs that framed her gaudy face.

“But uh, I ain’t got all day” He said, nodding down on the ground in front of him.
In some strange moment of misplaced civility Sarah took her jacked off and laid it on the ground in front of her.

She was aware that as she got on her knees the super tight vinyl leggings rode down to expose her thong. The only thing that stood out about this to Jazzy was that this Fitzy Slag didn’t have the requisite tramp stamp…yet.

Sarah was now face to face with the very prominent bulge from his tracksuit bottoms and she was ashamed to say that she was impressed and curious. She traced her long false nail up the outline.

“I ain’t got time for tender petting Bitch” Jazzy was not even bothering to look up from his phone. “Just get ya fucking Gob on it”

Eeven from the distance Kournety could make out Jazzy’s impressive member as it sprang out from his designer tracksuit bottoms. Even she wondered if Sarah would go through with it. Then she watched as the girl wrapped her hand around the shaft and lowered her lips onto the tip.

Sarah was surprised she didn’t hate the musky smell and taste, or maybe she was just lost in the moment. All she could strangely focus on was the swinging of her gold hoop earrings as her head bobbed back and forth with increased rythem.

This clearly was not quick enough for Jazzy as she felt his hand firmly grip the back of her head and hold it in place while he thrust faster and deeper than she could have done herself. Even as she felt her gag reflex almost kick in she was overwhelmed by arousal at the shear audacity of what she was doing to the pint that it took a few moment to realize that Jazzy had removed his hand to respond to another text and it was her now eagerly deep throating him of her own free will.

Sarah had to catch her breath and pulled herself of Jazzy’s dick for a moment, leaving a trail of spittle and a hungry look in her watering eyes.

‘Damm, bitch is into this’ Jazzy thought as he could see Sasha’s rock hard nipples under her vest.

“Lemme see them hot Titties baby” He smiled.

Still panting like beast in heat, Sarah, slipped her vest and bra down before plunging back onto Jazzy member with renewed vigor. She could feel the earings swing even more as she moved her head in a circular motion to loud gulping sounds.

This was followed by loud grunts from Jazzy as he gripped her head again and thrust even deeper to the point she could actually feel his heavy balls hit her chin.

Between his grunts Sarah heard a long moan and a command of “Get them Titties ready for me”

With one motion Jazzy withdrew from her mouth and gripped the shaft of his penis and pumped his jiz over Sarah’s exposed cleavage, some splashed up to her face and into her still panting mouth.

She could not believe she had just done this, the world was just a sound of blood in her head and her own heavy breathing.

“Hey look up here Baby” Sarah heard, only to instinctively gaze up at the stranger she had just debased herself for.
Jazzy took a moment for his phone to focus on the topless cum covered Fitzy girl kneeling in front of him before pressing click.

“Just adding you to contact collection baby” He laughed before saving ‘Sasha- Fitzy Slag’ into a folder alongside ‘Kourney-Fitzy Slag’ ‘Lauren- Fitzy Slag’ ‘Stacey- Fitzy Slag’ and a few others.

Sarah didn’t even register it she just knelt there wondering if she was turned on or about to burst into tears.

Jazzy didn’t even pay her any attention as his phone rang with a bass pumping ringtone.
“Arigh Bruv,” he jovially said, pulling up his tracksuit bottoms. “Yeah, Just dealing over on Fitzy. Kaz Pierson’s gang. Yeah just got noshed off by one of her girls now. Nah, in the park. Ha Ha, You knows it Bruv, Fitzy Slags is Dirty as Fuck! Yeah be over in bit Bruv.”

Jazzy placed his phone in his pocket and dropped a few small plastic bags in from of a still shocked Sarah. “There you go luv. You and your mates go party. I got the pic to remember you for next time.”

Sarah did not respond as he strutted off. She just picked up her jacked and slipped the bags into her pockets. Wondering if she had crossed line she could not go back from. The other voice in her head, Sasha’s voice…just didn’t give a fuck anyway.
Tara

PreviousNext

Return to Stories