Brit Wish (Chav TF) - FINAL PART OUT NOW

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Brit Wish (Chav TF)

Postby BigMystique » Fri Feb 11, 2022 5:12 pm

Tara wrote:Hope it's not the end?

Of course not, we've still got the mental changes to go ;)
Updates on future content down below:
https://www.deviantart.com/bigmystique/ ... -906791668
BigMystique

Postby audipwr87 » Fri Feb 11, 2022 11:42 pm

BigMystique wrote:
Tara wrote:Hope it's not the end?

Of course not, we've still got the mental changes to go ;)

I can't wait!! This story has been absolutely amazing!! You have me hanging on pins and needles!
audipwr87
Transformation Grand Master

Postby twilightsputnik » Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:01 am

This is awesome stuff, can’t wait to see more :)
twilightsputnik

Postby BigMystique » Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:28 am

twilightsputnik wrote:This is awesome stuff, can’t wait to see more :)

Means a lot coming from you, Queen of the Chavs was a BIG inspiration, love that story!
BigMystique

Postby BigMystique » Sat Feb 12, 2022 10:48 am

Hey everyone, I hope you are enjoying the story so far, part four is coming very soon!
If you have the time I would love for you to check out my DeviantArt page. I have a poll on there where YOU get to decide which of my next three stories comes first.

https://www.deviantart.com/bigmystique/ ... -906791668 - Here you can find short descriptions for the stories.

https://www.deviantart.com/bigmystique/ ... or-8104972 - VOTE HERE

Thank you for your time :D
BigMystique

Postby BigMystique » Sat Feb 12, 2022 4:11 pm

Brit Wish (Chav TF) - Part Four

"Take her to the bedroom," ordered the old woman. Leah and Aidan grabbed Becky's arms, their fingers sinking into the fat. Becky tried to fight but they now possessed a superhuman grip. "It's time we finish this."

They dragged Becky into the hallway, she kicked and screamed, even going so far as to shout for the woman downstairs, "Mom, help me!" Her cries had fallen on death ears as the woman downstairs had fallen asleep on the couch. With each step, Becky's entire body jiggled, her thighs constantly rubbed together against the ripped jeans, her boobs threatening to spill out of what was left of the shirt.

They arrived at the bedroom, knowing there was no way the three would fit together, Leah and Aidan pushed Becky into the room. Becky lost her balance thanks to the cankles that had now made it very difficult to move in her converse, they too showing signs of wear. She fell face first onto the bed with a great thud making the whole room shake. Leah and Aidan stepped back so that they were on either side of the doorway. While she struggled to turn herself around and sit up, the old woman entered.

"My, my, what a delightful room you have here. Perfect for sweet, American Becky."
"Please, just let me go."
"No can do I'm afraid. You see, your wish changed reality."
"But this wasn't what I wanted!"
"Then you should have been more specific. The stone is very powerful but it can only work with what you say."
"I- I tried to change things back but nothing happened."
"That is because you changed reality, there's no going back because the previous version no longer exists."
"But I-"
"I'm sorry, maybe you should have been more sensible with your wishes."
"There has to be a way."
"And to think I was being nice, even with reality changing I still let you be you, albeit with some minor changes, but you refused to accept it. Now you've made these poor young people-" she moved her hand towards Leah and Aidan, "-very confused. Not that it's hard."
"Please, you must be able to do something."
"I am, I'm finishing the job, soon Becky Lawrence will cease to exist and in her place will be Becca Lynch."

The old woman began to walk around the room, "y'know, I'm impressed, you resisted so much against the power of the stone that your room remained almost entirely intact. Weaker minded people would have made a wish, changed their reality and be none the wiser, but not you. It's a shame really, you might've made an excellent witch."
"You- you're a witch?"
"Oh dear heavens, what else did you think I was, just an old woman selling magic stones to make a few dollars?" Becky was in shock, all her life she had been obsessed with wizards and witches but she never thought any of it was real. "Ironic, isn't it. The very thing you loved is now taking your life away. But don't worry, I'm sure you'll enjoy your new one more." The old woman turned to Leah and Aidan, "are you ready to meet your new friend?" They smiled and nodded.
"Excellent, let's begin."

The old woman waved her hands and a chair rose from the floor. "Becky, sit there would you darling."
Before she even had time to refuse, she was lifted to her feet and pushed towards the chair by an invisible force. She was then spun around and placed into it. She immediately tried standing up but it was like there was some kind of rope wrapped around her waste stopping her. The old woman cracked her knuckles, "now then, let's start at the beginning shall we?"

Wispy purple magic started to form in the woman's hands, she then pointed a finger forward and a bolt of the magic hit Becky in the forehead, making her hit her head on the back of the seat.

Suddenly, Becky was taken to a vision of her as a child sitting with her mother and father. They were looking at a photo album. The young Becky spoke up, "Mommy, how did you and Daddy meet?"

It was the turn of the millennium, new years eve, and everyone in new york city had come to times square to see the new years ball drop. Becky's Mom had recently graduated and had started working as a teaching assistant. She was visiting with some of her old friends from university. Becky's Dad was already an up and coming lawyer in the city. He had come with his brother and two cousins.

As the fates would have it, the two groups went into the same bar, hoping to grab some drinks and pass the time. Becky's Mom was first to the counter, she had her money ready in her hand. She kept repeating in her head her friends orders. As she did this a large man pushed her over to one side and shouted the bartender. "Yeah, I'll have errr-" He then felt someone tapping his shoulder, it was Becky's Dad. "Excuse me but I think she was here before you." The man tried to size up Becky's Dad but soon realised he was a foot taller than he was. He looked at Becky's Mom, "sorry, I didn't see you there." He then slinked away.

They hit it off immediately, spending the rest of the night together. They split off from their respective groups and went out into the street together, watching as the ball as everyone counted down from ten, hand in hand, and after screamed happy new year, they kissed.

The happy memory that Becky had just experienced was then interrupted. The old woman began walking around the room again. "That, I'm afraid, is how it used to happen, but in this reality things went very differently."

It was the turn of the millennium, new years eve, and everyone on the estate had come to Danny Boy's house party to drink, get fucked and watch the fireworks. Becca's Mum, a trainee hairdresser, and her sister were some of the last to arrive, having spent the last couple of hours getting slagged up at home. Their goal for tonight was to get as fucked as possible, both literally and figuratively. Becca's Dad, was one of the first to arrive, by the time her Mum showed up he was already onto his fifth beer and had no plans of slowing down anytime soon.

Back in her day, Becca's Mum was quite the specimen, she strutted across the living room in her six inch heels, her black mini dress barely covering her arse, leaving little to the imagination. Becca's Dad, who by now was almost passed out on the couch, stared at her Mum's toned orange legs as she danced with the girls in the centre of the room, cocktail in one hand and cig in the other.

He put his beer bottle down and prepared himself to get up and dance with her. He lifted himself up off the couch only to get hit by a dizzy spell and fall back down. He tried again, the same thing happened. "Pull yourself together, Gaz, you wanna fuck that fit bird don't ya?" With one great push he managed to get himself up on his own two feet, he closed his eyes for a moment, waiting for the diziness to go away. And just as he made his first step towards her, the host of the party himself entered the room.

Danny immediately made his way over to the makeshift dancefloor and started dancing with the ladies, they loved him, he could make them laugh and he had a good body as well as the estate's worst kept secret... a big dick.

He danced his way over to Becca's Mum. "Well fancy seeing you here."
"Awrite Danny?"
"I am now" he smiled. Becca's Mum could see the white powder just below his nose. She used her long red nail to scoop it up before putting it in her mouth and sucking. "Got any more where that came from?"
"I think I might have some in my secret stash." He put his hand on her ass and squeezed. She gasped, "well, what are we waiting for."

Gaz dropped back onto the couch, defeated, as he watched Danny take her upstairs.

It was now getting very close to midnight and Danny and Becca's Mum had just finished a few sniffs of the white powder. They felt great and full of energy. Danny had already taken his top off after the first hit. Becca's Mum stared at his six pack, his ripped body making her sweat. He knew she wanted him and so he slowly moved his hand over to the zip on his jeans, her eyes carefully followed. He pulled the zip down and reached into his boxers where he pulled out what Becca's Mum would describe as a monster. Her jaw dropped, she was in for a good time.

Becca's Dad, Gaz, made his way upstairs so that he could use the toilet. He could hear moaning coming from the room next door, he poked his head around the corner to see the door ajar, he looked in to find Becca's Mum on all fours with Danny thrusting behind her.

Downstairs everyone had begun the countdown, 10, 9, 8..., with each number Danny started fucking her faster and faster ...3, 2, 1. "Happy Fookin New Year!" screamed Becca's Mum as Danny came inside her.

"Wasn't that romantic?" asked the old woman. Becky didn't respond, horrified by what she had just seen. "Now, as you can see, that man who showed your Mum a good time isn't actually your father. I know in your old reality that you were an only child, how sad, Mommy and Daddy had all eyes on you. When would a girl get a chance to be naughty. I thought I'd give you that chance, a gift from me, free of charge. That gift you ask? A brother! But not just one brother, no, no, no. How much trouble can a girl get in to when they only have one brother? Why don't we go with three brothers?" The old woman shot her magic again at Becky, sending her into another vision.
BigMystique

Postby twilightsputnik » Sun Feb 13, 2022 3:43 am

BigMystique wrote:Brit Wish (Chav TF) - Part Four

"Take her to the bedroom," ordered the old woman. Leah and Aidan grabbed Becky's arms, their fingers sinking into the fat. Becky tried to fight but they now possessed a superhuman grip. "It's time we finish this."

They dragged Becky into the hallway, she kicked and screamed, even going so far as to shout for the woman downstairs, "Mom, help me!" Her cries had fallen on death ears as the woman downstairs had fallen asleep on the couch. With each step, Becky's entire body jiggled, her thighs constantly rubbed together against the ripped jeans, her boobs threatening to spill out of what was left of the shirt.

They arrived at the bedroom, knowing there was no way the three would fit together, Leah and Aidan pushed Becky into the room. Becky lost her balance thanks to the cankles that had now made it very difficult to move in her converse, they too showing signs of wear. She fell face first onto the bed with a great thud making the whole room shake. Leah and Aidan stepped back so that they were on either side of the doorway. While she struggled to turn herself around and sit up, the old woman entered.

"My, my, what a delightful room you have here. Perfect for sweet, American Becky."
"Please, just let me go."
"No can do I'm afraid. You see, your wish changed reality."
"But this wasn't what I wanted!"
"Then you should have been more specific. The stone is very powerful but it can only work with what you say."
"I- I tried to change things back but nothing happened."
"That is because you changed reality, there's no going back because the previous version no longer exists."
"But I-"
"I'm sorry, maybe you should have been more sensible with your wishes."
"There has to be a way."
"And to think I was being nice, even with reality changing I still let you be you, albeit with some minor changes, but you refused to accept it. Now you've made these poor young people-" she moved her hand towards Leah and Aidan, "-very confused. Not that it's hard."
"Please, you must be able to do something."
"I am, I'm finishing the job, soon Becky Lawrence will cease to exist and in her place will be Becca Lynch."

The old woman began to walk around the room, "y'know, I'm impressed, you resisted so much against the power of the stone that your room remained almost entirely intact. Weaker minded people would have made a wish, changed their reality and be none the wiser, but not you. It's a shame really, you might've made an excellent witch."
"You- you're a witch?"
"Oh dear heavens, what else did you think I was, just an old woman selling magic stones to make a few dollars?" Becky was in shock, all her life she had been obsessed with wizards and witches but she never thought any of it was real. "Ironic, isn't it. The very thing you loved is now taking your life away. But don't worry, I'm sure you'll enjoy your new one more." The old woman turned to Leah and Aidan, "are you ready to meet your new friend?" They smiled and nodded.
"Excellent, let's begin."

The old woman waved her hands and a chair rose from the floor. "Becky, sit there would you darling."
Before she even had time to refuse, she was lifted to her feet and pushed towards the chair by an invisible force. She was then spun around and placed into it. She immediately tried standing up but it was like there was some kind of rope wrapped around her waste stopping her. The old woman cracked her knuckles, "now then, let's start at the beginning shall we?"

Wispy purple magic started to form in the woman's hands, she then pointed a finger forward and a bolt of the magic hit Becky in the forehead, making her hit her head on the back of the seat.

Suddenly, Becky was taken to a vision of her as a child sitting with her mother and father. They were looking at a photo album. The young Becky spoke up, "Mommy, how did you and Daddy meet?"

It was the turn of the millennium, new years eve, and everyone in new york city had come to times square to see the new years ball drop. Becky's Mom had recently graduated and had started working as a teaching assistant. She was visiting with some of her old friends from university. Becky's Dad was already an up and coming lawyer in the city. He had come with his brother and two cousins.

As the fates would have it, the two groups went into the same bar, hoping to grab some drinks and pass the time. Becky's Mom was first to the counter, she had her money ready in her hand. She kept repeating in her head her friends orders. As she did this a large man pushed her over to one side and shouted the bartender. "Yeah, I'll have errr-" He then felt someone tapping his shoulder, it was Becky's Dad. "Excuse me but I think she was here before you." The man tried to size up Becky's Dad but soon realised he was a foot taller than he was. He looked at Becky's Mom, "sorry, I didn't see you there." He then slinked away.

They hit it off immediately, spending the rest of the night together. They split off from their respective groups and went out into the street together, watching as the ball as everyone counted down from ten, hand in hand, and after screamed happy new year, they kissed.

The happy memory that Becky had just experienced was then interrupted. The old woman began walking around the room again. "That, I'm afraid, is how it used to happen, but in this reality things went very differently."

It was the turn of the millennium, new years eve, and everyone on the estate had come to Danny Boy's house party to drink, get fucked and watch the fireworks. Becca's Mum, a trainee hairdresser, and her sister were some of the last to arrive, having spent the last couple of hours getting slagged up at home. Their goal for tonight was to get as fucked as possible, both literally and figuratively. Becca's Dad, was one of the first to arrive, by the time her Mum showed up he was already onto his fifth beer and had no plans of slowing down anytime soon.

Back in her day, Becca's Mum was quite the specimen, she strutted across the living room in her six inch heels, her black mini dress barely covering her arse, leaving little to the imagination. Becca's Dad, who by now was almost passed out on the couch, stared at her Mum's toned orange legs as she danced with the girls in the centre of the room, cocktail in one hand and cig in the other.

He put his beer bottle down and prepared himself to get up and dance with her. He lifted himself up off the couch only to get hit by a dizzy spell and fall back down. He tried again, the same thing happened. "Pull yourself together, Gaz, you wanna fuck that fit bird don't ya?" With one great push he managed to get himself up on his own two feet, he closed his eyes for a moment, waiting for the diziness to go away. And just as he made his first step towards her, the host of the party himself entered the room.

Danny immediately made his way over to the makeshift dancefloor and started dancing with the ladies, they loved him, he could make them laugh and he had a good body as well as the estate's worst kept secret... a big dick.

He danced his way over to Becca's Mum. "Well fancy seeing you here."
"Awrite Danny?"
"I am now" he smiled. Becca's Mum could see the white powder just below his nose. She used her long red nail to scoop it up before putting it in her mouth and sucking. "Got any more where that came from?"
"I think I might have some in my secret stash." He put his hand on her ass and squeezed. She gasped, "well, what are we waiting for."

Gaz dropped back onto the couch, defeated, as he watched Danny take her upstairs.

It was now getting very close to midnight and Danny and Becca's Mum had just finished a few sniffs of the white powder. They felt great and full of energy. Danny had already taken his top off after the first hit. Becca's Mum stared at his six pack, his ripped body making her sweat. He knew she wanted him and so he slowly moved his hand over to the zip on his jeans, her eyes carefully followed. He pulled the zip down and reached into his boxers where he pulled out what Becca's Mum would describe as a monster. Her jaw dropped, she was in for a good time.

Becca's Dad, Gaz, made his way upstairs so that he could use the toilet. He could hear moaning coming from the room next door, he poked his head around the corner to see the door ajar, he looked in to find Becca's Mum on all fours with Danny thrusting behind her.

Downstairs everyone had begun the countdown, 10, 9, 8..., with each number Danny started fucking her faster and faster ...3, 2, 1. "Happy Fookin New Year!" screamed Becca's Mum as Danny came inside her.

"Wasn't that romantic?" asked the old woman. Becky didn't respond, horrified by what she had just seen. "Now, as you can see, that man who showed your Mum a good time isn't actually your father. I know in your old reality that you were an only child, how sad, Mommy and Daddy had all eyes on you. When would a girl get a chance to be naughty. I thought I'd give you that chance, a gift from me, free of charge. That gift you ask? A brother! But not just one brother, no, no, no. How much trouble can a girl get in to when they only have one brother? Why don't we go with three brothers?" The old woman shot her magic again at Becky, sending her into another vision.

Such a tease with these cliffhangers!
twilightsputnik

Postby BigMystique » Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:08 am

Hahaha sorry! I wasn't sure I'd even have a part ready for last night.
BigMystique

Postby BigMystique » Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:44 pm

Sorry guys, no new part today, hope y'all enjoy Superbowl Sunday!
BigMystique

Postby Transartfan » Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:58 am

BigMystique wrote:Sorry guys, no new part today, hope y'all enjoy Superbowl Sunday!

Hi love the story is anymore coming soon?
Transartfan

PreviousNext

Return to Stories