Super-heroine Slip Up III (humiliation, mind control, body m

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Super-heroine Slip Up III (humiliation, mind control, body m

Postby FFA5924 » Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:15 pm

Part I

“Like I said, naturally submissive.” Maurice says standing over the woman kneeling before him and George.
“You certainly called it. I guess doing what you do you have a sixth sense about women and what they *really* want.”
“I’m not… not submissive.” Hawk says defiantly.
“You aren’t? Well that’s not what your body tells me. Only 2 days here and you are already bending to our will.” He steps around the bound superhero, “Just imagine the things we will be able to accomplish with you over time.” Maurice *sounds* excited at this comment.
“Tell us now… Who are you and why are you here?” George asks.
“Go to hell. You know why I’m here and you know who I am.”
“Of course we know who you are, but we want YOU to tell us yourself. We really don’t want to..” George stops himself and then looks at Maurice, “well *I* don’t want to punish you, he is all for it. But anyway, if you don’t answer our questions and do as you are told…. Adjustments will have to be made.”
“You think I’m scared of you? Because I’m not.”
“Oh we know you aren’t scared, but that is because you are certain that any minute now your teammates Ravenstrike and Red Queen will come to your rescue… like they’ve *always* had to do. Really, you aren’t much of a superhero as you are a damsel in distress that happens to have some super powers. You’re Daphne from Scooby Doo at best.” Maurice says tapping her head as he passes her by.
“Let’s see, you are Lauren Aspen, aka “Hawk” you are 25 years old, single, and the Junior member of your team. While you don’t have super strength or ability to fly etc etc… you do posses the heightened ability to see and hear better than any human, you heal at a fast pace, your agility is second to none and you can run literal miles without getting out of breath. That sound right?”
“You forgot fearless and confident.” She snaps back.
“I’ll take it from here George,” Maurice pulls up a chair and sits leaning in towards Hawk… “See that is where what you think and what we *know* differ greatly. You think you are fearless and confident but that is only because you are confident that Penny and Abigail will rescue you when you find yourself captured. But the thing is, once you know that we have already captured both of those women and that they won’t be coming to rescue you, in fact sweet Penny was kind enough to help us in your capture… Your fear will build. And you never had any self confidence. It’s all just a facade that I look forward to exposing, piece by piece.”
“You are lying.”
“No point bothering with that, you’ll see soon enough. So instead let’s continue talking about your self confidence. You are a beautiful woman Lauren.” Maurice pushes a button causing the metal framework holding her in place to raise up from the floor bringing her to a standing position. “You’ve worked very hard to get your body to the peak of fitness haven’t you?”
She raises an eyebrow and then smirks. “So you noticed I’m at the peak of fitness?”
“Of course! However I’m not giving you the compliment you think I’m giving you.” He looks down at the woman… He looks her up and down…
“We’ve studied your body while you were still sleeping. You are something else… 5’8”, 135’ 34Cs, athletic build, natural brown hair that’s perfect for your hazel eyes.” He eyes her outfit and smiles at the way her lime green and silver corset style top highlights her breasts and exposes her midriff from navel to the trim of her matching shorts. (You could imagine a Wonder Woman styled outfit but in green.) “Your little costume is also perfect for your lack of self confidence.”
“Oh is it?” She sneers. “What’s my UNIFORM got to do with my confidence?”
“Lack of confidence. But since you mentioned it… like most girls that used to be shall we say… “chubby” you are proud of your thinner self now that you have your weight under control.” He says pointing at her exposed mid section. “But again like so many big girls do, you want to keep the attention away from your middle even as proud as you are so…” he taps her exposed cleavage. “You put your better assets on display to keep attention up higher.”
He smiles as he sees Hawk’s smirk fade..
“Moving below I see you chose the tights look, even though they are sheer, instead of exposed skin. Probably due to habit since you used to have some thunder thighs complete with cellulite.”
Hawk’s previously confident “head held high” starts looking down as she remembers her childhood obesity issues…
“And this.” He says running a finger along the high waist of her shorts… “A “forgiving” high waist to help hide any love handles you might have.”
She squirms in her bonds…
“You don’t mind being a follower, you like the attention of being a superhero but not the spotlight of you since you still have that “fat girl” anxiety. But that isn’t the only reason is it?”
She looks back up to see his face…
“You don’t mind being submissive to others. I saw it when you were on your knees in the tunnel, a *real* woman wouldn’t put herself in such a submissive position. You didn’t mind that Red Queen took charge and you followed her even when she was rushing into danger and what your senses said was a trap. Face it, you are naturally a submissive woman. Raven fought against her bonds when she was on her knees; well… until we broke her. Red Queen will be the same. But not you. You stayed down there compliant to your positioning. Like a good little sub.”
“I’m…. I’m not a sub…. And I’m not afraid of being fat. I beat that years ago.”
“Not a sub? That’s not what your biometrics are telling us. Your pulse and respirations have quickened since we started discussing your submissive behavior. Your chest has gotten flush… you *want* to be a tough woman, but you are just a submissive little kitten deep down inside. Tell me “dominant superhero”, why are your nipples stiffening? And why are you starting to get sexually excited by discussing your submissive nature?” Maurice turns his tablet so that Hawk can see her vitals have changed before placing the tablet on a table… “As far as you “beating” your chubby past… how about we put that to the test? I’m sure you are hungry. Your metabolism must be very fast given your chosen diet and fitness routine..”
Hawk feels her stomach grumbling… he is right, she usually eats 6 small meals a day and she’s not eaten since just before they left on their ill fated mission.
“How about some good old fashioned comfort food?” Maurice says approaching the woman with a large bowl. He sees her look at the white creamy food “ah, chicken and dumplings my girl. Gotta feed your hungry belly.”
FFA5924
Transformation Master

Re: Super-heroine Slip Up III (humiliation, mind control, bo

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:54 pm

Great job! So now it's time for victim #3 *cough* I mean superheroine #3 ^^; From what I gather they plan to fatten her up because she used to be overweight before she became a superheroine to expose and exploit her old vulnerabilities
ssj3gohan007
Transformation Grand Master

Postby FFA5924 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:58 am

Part II

“Now are you going to be a good girl and finish your cake or are we going to have to motivate you a little more?” Maurice says as he takes a break from spanking Hawk’s upper thighs. She’s still bound and attached to the metal framework, a tech is holding a large piece of cake on a plate, the ice cream melted long ago…
“I’m so full… please I can’t eat anymore!” She whines with a face splattered with the three bowls of food she’s already eaten.
“Marissa, poor Hawk’s getting food on her costume; let’s take a break to undress her and let her food settle.”
Maurice and Marissa unlock one limb at a time and remove Hawk’s clothing. Maurice smiles when he sees her smooth hairless pubic mound. “Oh my, you’re pussy already fits in around here.” Causing her to blush.
“We had to get Penny’s removed but you came prepared for being a good little slave.”
Marissa snickers at the bald mound “Why don’t you have any hair down there?”
“Just.. because? Why do you care?”
“Just wondered why you’d want to look like either a slut, a slave, or a child that’s all.”
Hawk blushes at the three choices and now wishes she didn’t go “bare”… Raven was always picking on her for it and now she feels embarrassed that she’s naked in front of these people. Her self confidence *is* being chipped away she thinks….
Marissa picks up the plate of cake and holds it in front of her face again… “So which are you?”
Lauren thinks quickly and takes a big bite of cake so she doesn’t have to answer…
“I guess you’re right, the answer doesn’t matter.”
Lauren hides a smile thinking how clever she was to use a full mouth as a reason to not answer…

A few big bites later and Maurice teases Lauren about making a “Happy Plate”, she rolls her eyes and says it’s nothing a good workout won’t fix later. “Remember, my metabolism is much higher than the average soccer mom you people are used to.”
“True, yours is amazingly fast and I know how much you pride yourself on your workout routines, but still… nothing like that lasts forever and your body is predisposed to being overweight.” Maurice says tapping her thighs and then her breasts. “See? You wouldn’t have such tits I’d it weren’t for some EXTRA fatty tissue in here.” He looks at Marisa and then grins. “I wonder how big they’d be if you weren’t so active or on a strict diet.”
“I guess we’ll never know.” She says with a glare.
“Well we can get an idea, how big were they when you were chubby?” Marissa asks
“None-ya.”
“Ah come now, you are fit and healthy so it’s ok to tell us how fat you used to be. I bet they were big.” Marissa says reaching down and gripping her right breast and examining it.”
“Let me go!”
“Here we go, I see some faint stretch marks here and here. That says they must have been big and heavy to pull them down so far that they stretched the skin.” She pulls down on her breasts hard.. “they sat somewhere around here I’d guess. Definitely some heavy hangers.”
“That looks about right to me.” Maurice adds.
“They… they were..” Lauren looks towards the empty plates to her right wishing she could find a reason to not answer… “bigger…”
“Well we know bigger silly girl. You can see that from the stretch marks.” Lauren winces at the attention they are giving her imperfections on her otherwise perfect breasts…
“I hate to interrupt, however it’s time to begin her injections.”
Maurice and Marissa turn to see George and another tech waiting for their turn.
“George, she’s all yours.” Maurice says stepping away from the bound woman.
“Where would you like to give the injections?” Marissa asks picking up the tablet on the table.
“We can inject them in her buttocks.”
“Very well. Actually, that’s perfect for us too.” Marissa taps the tablet and Lauren finds herself bending forward at the waist “presenting” her toned ass to the waiting technicians.
George steps forward and administers a shot of an orange colored liquid in each cheek followed by two clear solutions. The clear solutions seem to sting as Hawk takes a deep breath with each shot along with both injection sites swelling and turning pink. “This one can go in her arm.” He says taking a last shot and injecting it in her upper arm. He waits about 30 seconds and then asks “That take the sting off those cheeks?”
“Yes… it did..” Lauren replies with a bit of a goofy grin.
“You said that the shots in the buttocks was perfect for you, what did you mean?”
“Oh, well we have been talking with Lauren about her former life. Back when she was fat.” Marissa starts
“I WASN’T fat!” She responds with a giggle.. “I was thick, but not fat.”
“Ok, our “thick” friend here has stretch marks on her boobs, evidence she was pretty big so what we wanted to inspect and your injections posed her perfectly for.. is right…” Marissa kneels down behind Lauren’s cheeks and taps on the tablet, “let’s make an adjustment here.” The frame opens apart at her ankles forcing her legs apart exposing her inner thighs (not to mention her most private places).
“What do you see?”
“Just as I thought Maurice, little stretch marks in her inner thighs from when she was a chubby girl.” Marissa pokes Hawk’s inner thighs and then pinches her small amount of fat. “Uh oh! Don’t let these thighs get too much bigger girl, hate to see these stretch marks get bigger.”
“Ugh.” Is all she replies to the pinching.
“Wait wait wait…. What is going on here?” Marissa says taking a pen and sliding it along the small cleft between her labia causing Lauren to gasp with surprise.
Marissa looks at the small wet line on her pen and then holds it up for the room to see. “My my, why is our little Lauren so damp?”
“Told you she was a sub.” Maurice laughs.
“No! It’s not.. I’m just.. I’m always…” she stammers out.
“Well at least we know the answer of why you keep your slit bald…” Marissa says wiping the pen on Lauren’s cheek. Lauren’s self confidence takes another blow and she feels her cheeks heating up with embarrassment… Marissa leans in close to her face “You know why you’re happy with a bald cunny?” Lauren turns her face away only to have Marissa take her chin in her hand and move it back to face her. “It’s because you are a little of all the above aren’t you?”
Tears well up in her eyes and a small cry escapes her mouth… “N… no I’m not?” She whimpers out as the first tears fall down her cheeks.
“You aren’t? But baby look.” Marissa nods to Maurice and hands him the tablet. While he updates the restraint system Marissa releases the woman and now Lauren can see the significant difference in her height vs her captor wearing her heels. She takes her chin in her hand again making her look up into her eyes. “You’re little pussy is already excited from some public exhibition.” She places her hands on the naked girl’s shoulders, “that means you are definitely slutty.” She reaches one hand behind her and slaps her ass cheek rapidly several times eliciting a whimper from Lauren “You don’t hesitate to take punishment like a naughty girl; that makes you childish.” She then puts firm pressure on Lauren’s shoulder and she instinctively lowers herself onto her knees, legs spread… “And you are quick to lower yourself to a submissive position, so exposed.” She puts her toe of her heel against her clit. “So eager to do as you are told.” She starts rubbing the kneeling woman’s sex with her shoe, “So ready to be rewarded for being so eager to please.” Lauren moans as her nipples stiffen and her clit swells “So ready to be a good little slave.” She speeds up her movements..
“Ugh….. ugh…… mmmmm.. Oh god… oh! OH! Gawd!!!” Lauren moans like a whore as she cums from the stimulation and “dirty talk”…
After a long orgasm she steadies herself back on her knees and then she looks back up at Marissa waiting for her next instruction.
“Damn man, you sure called this one.” George says to Maurice.
“I know a good bitch when I see one George.” He says approaching the naked woman. “Now Lauren, are you ready to be a good little slave?”
“…” the post orgasmic bliss fading finds Lauren embarrassed and wanting to be more like Hawk than some stupid girl getting off… -god… I’m so stupid- “I’m not a slave, I got caught up and…”
“How about something sweet after that cum you just had?” Maurice hands her a tub of ice cream and a large spoon.
“No! I’m not playing this game with you!” She says suddenly the opposite of “submissive”. She starts to stand but finds herself feeling dizzy..
“It’s the meds; they are working on your body while we work on your mind. You’ll find yourself much more comfortable on your knees dear. That’s where your mind knows you belong, and your body is longing to be.”
The two male techs take her in hand and force her back to the floor.
“Now are you going to be a good girl and eat your cake or do we need to *motivate* your baser instincts?”
She turns her head to the side and starts to struggle…
“I was hoping that would be the choice.” Maurice smiles picking up his crop….
FFA5924
Transformation Master

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:49 pm

Another brilliant installment! Great job! Well done! I am dying to know what happens next! :)
ssj3gohan007

Postby FFA5924 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:08 am

Part III

The next afternoon….

“How is she coming along?” The Director asks George over the intercom.
“She’s coming around to the way things will be for her.” He looks down at the bound superhero and then continues, “It’s pretty amazing how easily this one is motivated to do what we want her to do.”
While the Director looks down at the room, George begins reviewing the progress since her refusal to eat the day before. “First we tried simply spanking her to get her to eat but we found that the more submissive positioning we put her in, the more she complied. So Maurice had an interesting idea that looks like it is working out swimmingly.” He steps behind the bound superhero and points to her bare ass. “See we replaced spanking with a cattle prod just above her anus, that automatically strikes when it senses her head moving around too much as that is when she’s refusing to eat.” He then rotates her around to “face” (well her ass anyway) the Director and points at the vibrator seated on her puffy sex, “Maurice thought that being such a natural sub, she’d be more compliant on her hands and knees while getting sexually stimulated when she eats.”
“How is it progressing?”
“It works like a charm. Observe.” George picks up a bowl of ice cream and puts it in-front of Hawk’s mouth. “Be a good girl and show her how well you can eat.”
Lauren dips her chin down and starts lapping at the ice cream, in the background a faint buzzing sound can be heard followed by a soft moan from Lauren.
“That’s a good eater.” The Director praises her. “But what about something she doesn’t like?”
“So far we’ve only given her rewarding foods Ma’am.”
“Lauren? Do you hear me?”
“Uh huh.” She moans as she keeps licking away at the now half empty bowl.
“We’re going to make you a fat little piggy.”
Lauren arches her eyebrow in protest..
“You’re going to be the fat girl you were always meant to be. We’re going to give you weight gaining shakes that will fill those thighs out and give you a big gut in no time.”
Lauren shakes her head “no” but keeps eating..
“George, switch her to a shake.”
“Yes ma’am.”
George opens the package containing a thick tan fluid and brings it to Lauren. “Eat this.”
Lauren hesitates.
George pushes the drink to her lips and she starts moving her head around to avoid it.
“Agh!!” She screams as the prod zaps her sensitive skin..
“Eat it Lauren.” The Director commands.
She starts fighting only to be zapped again and again for her efforts..
“George, I want her eating that by the time we get our girls all together.”
“Yes ma’am.”

Some time later….
“Now that wasn’t so bad was it?” George asks the bound woman..
“Mmm.. mmm.. uhgmmm mmm mm!” Lauren protest through her ball gag.
“Now that’s no way to be. Didn’t you enjoy your reunion with Penny and Red Queen?”
“Mmm mmm mmm!”
“I know, it must have been a shock to see Penny in such a state. I told you we broke her.”
“And I told you that you’d lose some of that confidence once you realized that Penny wasn’t going to come rescue you.” Maurice says taking a seat next to Lauren.
Lauren looks at him and then lowers her head.
“Now Lauren. Here is the deal. If you are a good girl and do everything we say we will take it easy on you. Hell, we already let you have some pleasure along with your willingness to submit so you know we can be trusted.”
He leans forward and removes the gag, “There, now you can speak.”
“But I don’t want to get fat.” Lauren whines.
“Well that isn’t up to you, you are a submissive girl, you understand that we can bend you to our will. But I’ll tell you what. You tell us everything we want to know and we will see what we can do.”
“Wh.. what do you want to know? I can’t tell you everything…”
“Sure you can! You just need to tell us immediately and without any false info dear. Then you can enjoy your life instead of suffering.”
“What do I need to tell you?”
“Everything! But for starters… How about we start with…”

30 minutes later and Maurice is frustrated with her dodging his questions. She finds herself fitted with thick goggles making her superb sight blurry.
“Last chance. Tell us the info we want.”
“I told you… I can’t…” she whimpers.
“Ok.” George says turning a knob, the goggles start humming. Before she can say anything she feels a needle pierce her left shoulder. This shot burns her arm but then her abdomen and neck start hurting too.
“Owie!” She says tears filling her eyes..
“Here dear, a little something to take your mind off that pain.” Marissa says teasing her clit from behind with a vibrator.
Lauren’s cries from pain quickly turn to moans of pleasure at the sensation of her excited sex.
Marissa sets a mechanical dildo apparatus behind her and as she starts to slip the appliance in her pussy she finds she is more than satisfactorily lubricated with her own juices requiring no “lube”.
“Turn on the music for her and let’s leave her to consider her choices.” Maurice says to the room. The group leaves the room together leaving Lauren listening to the sound of hypnotic music, the buzzing of a vibrator on her clit and the mechanical dildo pushing in and out of her excited sex….

Part IV

Two weeks later…

“144; great job Lauren!” Marissa says motioning for her to get off of the scale.
Lauren steps off the scale and then walks over to the full length mirror to be measured.
“Let’s see.” Marissa steps back and looks at the naked woman. “Well I don’t even need to measure you to see that you are packing on the weight! Just look at these breasts, and your little belly starting to form.” She points at her slightly fuller bust and the apparent disappearance of her abs.
Lauren looks down and see that her breasts are bigger but still full and perky.
“And these hips are filling out too.” She starts measuring, “35, still a C but you are gonna fill out a cup for sure, your waist picked up an inch, and these hips are still the same; let’s check the thighs.” Marissa tapes her thigh and then pokes the back of the thighs a couple times, “My my, these are getting pretty soft. Not too much longer and we can see some cottage cheese back here.” She giggles.
Lauren frowns but then thinking about thick thighs suddenly sounds sexy and she just repositions herself to stand with on hip out. Marissa has to admit that she’s pretty sexy…
“When is breakfast?”
“Are you hungry?”
“Yes! I don’t know why but I wake up every morning starving recently.”
“Well we better get you something before you whither away.” Marissa looks to George with a wink.
“Well first I need her to take her meds and then drink this shake.” George hands her a 40oz bottle and several pills.
“God, I hate the way these taste.” She says putting half of the pills in her mouth.
“That’s why I give you the shake to wash them down.”
“Thank goodness.” She says chugging the shake as fast as she can until it’s gone. She looks at her hand and realizes she still has pills to take. “Shit… you don’t happen to have another one of these do you?” She says holding out the empty bottle.
George looks over to Marissa pleased that she’s reached the point of “needing” more of the shake. “Luckily, I just happened to have another.” He says replacing the empty bottle with a fresh one.
“Great!” She tosses the pills in and then quickly chugs down the second shake. “Yuck… The shakes are pretty gross but they beat the hell out of those pills any day.”
“Let’s get you something to eat. You know how those pills make you feel on an empty stomach.”
“Yeah, I’m not interested in puking today.” She laughs stepping over to put on the outfit they set out for her.
White panties, white knee highs, white polo, blue tennis skirt, white sneakers.
“Like your outfit?”
“Yes ma’am. It’s pretty sporty.” Lauren says as she finishes getting dressed.
“You look sporty. Let’s get down to the cafeteria.” Marissa says heading for the door.

In the cafeteria Lauren looks at all the available food and decides on a healthier selection. She forgoes the bacon, pancakes, biscuit and gravy (even though she admits it smells heavenly!) and instead gets eggs, fruit, a single slice of toast and a cup of coffee.
“I thought you said you were hungry?”
“I am? But I have to do something to keep this weight down. I’m not able to workout as much as I used to. It’s starting to show.”
“Well I think you’ll be ok with a little extra weight. Curves are sexy.”
Lauren blushes at the comment. For the last week she’s been sitting with a man named Frank that works here. He usually gets a large breakfast but doesn’t ever seem to be any bigger.
“I wish I could eat all of that healthy stuff, but it just doesn’t do it for me ya know?” He says eating a piece of bacon.
“I know.. it’s not my favorite either… but”
“Take these pancakes for instance.” He holds up a fork with four layers of buttery, syrup covered pancakes and holds it over Lauren’s plate. Her eyes glued to a thin trail of syrup dripping down to her own plate. “I mean, how could this NOT be delicious? Have you ever had them?”
Lauren can almost taste them as she stares at them.. “Uh no, I’ve had some of the other stuff but I’ve never ordered the pancakes.”
“Really? Shit! You have to try these.” He holds the fork closer to her face.
“I really shouldn’t.. they’re really unhealthy.” Her mouth starts watering, she can smell the melted butter and she suddenly feels her nipples getting stiff.
“What could one bite hurt? You can always eat a healthy lunch and dinner and just splurge a little now.” He holds the fork so close the syrup touches her lip. “Whoops!” He pulls the fork back and feigns innocence. “Didn’t mean to have it hit your lips.”
Lauren licks her lips clean of the melted butter/maple syrup and then feels her chest getting flush.. “It’s… it’s ok… I guess it couldn’t hurt to just take a bite.” She says leaning over to take the bite from his fork.

Across the room Marissa and George study the pair getting a laugh at how easily Lauren is convinced to eat the carb heavy foods.
“Her mental training is setting in nicely George. It’s really amazing to see how fast she goes from strong willed health-nut..”
“To melted butter.” George laughs at his joke.
“Butter indeed. Look at how hard her nipples are at the thought of indulging in that unhealthy meal.”
Lauren’s nipples are poking through her polo as she takes bite after bite of Frank’s breakfast. As he smears the last of the pancake around the plate getting all of the remaining butter and syrup he giggles “I thought you only wanted a taste.” Hovering the final bite inches from her face.
Lauren looks down at his empty plate and blushing leans over to get the last bite, but to her dismay Frank quickly pulls it back. “Hey! You aren’t even going to let me have a single bite of my *own* breakfast?”
“Oh! I’m s.. sorry Frank. It’s just that they are so good.. I just wanted a little more.” She blushes…
“It’s ok. Hang on a second.” He stands and walks over to the cafeteria line.
Lauren stares at his plate of sausage and bacon and then licking her lips reaches over and takes two sausage links and quickly eats them. She picks up her black coffee and then looks at his sugar and cream laden specialty “coffee” with whipped cream and caramel drizzle. She slides his drink over to her and starts drinking it from his straw. Her eyes roll back in her head as her sweet receptors on her tongue stimulate her sexually.. The idea of “splurging” sending a further feeling of doing something “naughty” to her pleasure center.
“Hey! That’s mine.” Frank laughs setting a plate stacked high with 5 pancakes in front of the horny girl.
“Not anymore!” She winks sucking down the last of the drink.
“I guess not.” He smiles at her. “May I at least have your black coffee then?”
“Sure! After your drink that one would be gross.” Lauren says starting to take her first bite of her second breakfast.
Frank sits with her while she gobbled down the stack of pancakes and then offers her his remaining meal which she happily eats.
“Good girl! Look at all those dishes!” Frank says pointing at the dishes in front of the stuffed woman.
“They’re not all mine!” She says just before letting out a soft burp. “Oh! Sorry about that.!” She laughs.
“In some cultures it’s a sign that you liked the food.” Frank says stacking the dishes. “Well.. I’ll take these away but I’ve got to get back to work. Did you want to meet up for lunch?”
“Of course! But I can’t eat anything after that breakfast.”
“Great! See you here at 11.” Frank says walking away from the table. Lauren turns to watch him walk away, her legs opened up as she swivels exposing a damp line in her cotton panties that George points out to Marissa.
“She’s becoming quite the happy eater.” Marissa grins as Lauren stands to head back to her cell. She’s especially excited to see that Lauren’s belly is sticking out from the huge meal. “George, let me know what all she ate when you meet up with Frank upstairs.” Marissa says standing and quickly walking across the hall to intercept Lauren as she passes the drink coolers. George gives a thumbs up to the empty air since Marissa is long gone.

“Lauren!” Marissa calls out to the bloated woman.
“Oh?! Yes?”
“I was going to grab a drink before I head out. You want something?”
“I can use some water.” She says stopping at the door.
“Water? That’s so plain. Ever had one of these?” She causally asks taking a pineapple juice out of the cooler.
“I’ve had pineapple juice before.” She laughs in response.
“Well yeah. But I was thinking about making a Dole-whip outta this.”
“What’s in those?” Lauren asks looking at the can of juice.
“Oh, you gotta try one. Come on.” Marissa takes her by the hand and pulls her towards the soft serve machines.
“Ok, so you mix one pineapple juice drink with vanilla ice cream.” She says mixing the ingredients together is a large cup and handing it to Lauren.
“Oh! That sounds pretty good.” She takes the drink as Marissa puts a straw in it for her.
“It is isn’t it!” Marissa says while Lauren takes a long sip and then nods approvingly. “But you know what else it needs?” Lauren, still drinking just shakes her head “No”.
“Whipped cream and chocolate syrup!” Marissa says dumping a heaping of both in the cup that is now a third empty.. “There! All filled up again.” Marissa says putting the toppings down.
“What… what about yours?” Lauren asks before sucking on the straw again.
“Oh, honey I thought about it and I just don’t need one. I mean I can’t afford the calories like you can.” Marissa says taking a bottle of water from the cooler and walking away leaving Lauren finishing off her Dole-whip and then tossing it in the trash with a shrug.

“So what did Frank have to say?” Marissa asks later in the lab.
“Same as every meal.” George laughs. “She eats her “healthy” meal and then he gets her to eat all of his too.”
“Not to mention the times he’s gotten her her “own” second helping of the high calorie foods like the pancakes.”
“So here’s today’s breakfast for our “health conscious” plaything:
4 scrambled eggs with cheese.
6 pieces of thick cut bacon
Almost 9 pancakes with syrup and butter
3 biscuits and gravy
4 sausage links
Large sugary “coffee”
And her own breakfast of 2 eggs, fruit, and toast.”
“Don’t forget her dessert or her two shakes just before.” Marissa giggles.
“Oh yeah! So that brings her morning caloric intake at… 7,869. Think she has a bellyache yet?” George laughs.
“If she keeps this up she’ll be perfect by the time the get together happens.” Marissa says turning on the cameras in Lauren’s room. On screen you see Lauren standing in front of her mirror looking at her belly poking out enough to expose some skin. “Glad we chose that super short polo, not a crop top but short enough to really show her progress.”
“What’s she saying?”
“Hang on.” Marissa slides the volume up.
“God you fucking cow… Stop fucking eating everything in sight!” She tugs her shirt down to hide her exposed skin. “I know.. I know, it’s just bloated from eating so much but if you keep this up girl… *that* is going to be your normal.” She stares a few seconds more before walking to the fridge in her room and a glass full of ice. She fills her glass with water and starts sipping as she walks to her couch and sits.
“This is fun to watch everyday.” George smiles.
“Ugh..” the seated woman says followed by three loud burps. “Gross” she says at her belches. She takes a long drink of water and then sits up suddenly… “Ooo.” She says grabbing her stomach and quickly setting down her glass.
“Also time.”
“It’s gross but so funny to watch to me too George.”
In the room below you hear a long, loud fart escape the superhero and she quickly jumps up and dashes for the bathroom. Marissa switches main camera feed to watch the proud Hawk quickly yank down her white panties and turn to sit on the toilet followed by a rush of liquid shit pouring out of her anus while Lauren moans with cramps and humiliation…
“Hilarious.” George laughs.
Lauren cleans herself up after flushing the toilet a few times. She leans over to pull up her white panties and then looks carefully before saying “Gross.” And stepping out of them over her shoes. She picks them up gingerly and then tosses them in the waste-bin and covers them with paper towels after washing her hands.
“Shall we head down?” Marissa asks
“Of course, after three days of disgracing her underwear I think we should ask her why they are missing from her laundry this week.”
“You’re becoming quit the humiliation master aren’t you?”
“Been working here long enough to learn the ropes there Marissa.”
FFA5924
Transformation Master

Postby FFA5924 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:19 am

Part IV

“That’s my big girl! Eat it all up for me.” Frank moans as Lauren eats the entire chocolate cake on his lap.
Lauren is on her knees with her hands cuffed behind her back happily chowing down on the thick cake. The last couple months of eating thousands of calories a day and no exercise have long removed her former athletic self and replaced it with a chunky girl’s body. When she arrived she was a 34C-24-36, but “All eating and no play” has changed those curves to 40D-35-44. Her once perky breasts now dip down towards her saggy belly, the faint stretch marks along the sides now angry red since she hasn’t worn a bra in months. Her flabby belly also sports stretch marks around her navel and hangs lower pushing her abdomen out enough to hide her bald, puffy, sex. Her thick thighs have a layer of cellulite and her “saddlebags” recently started showing their own stretch marks. A look behind her shows a large “office ass” spreading out and concealing the heels of her feet she rest herself on. The fat rolls in her back are getting large enough to crease her skin.
But she doesn’t care about any of this as she’s only interested in finishing her food so that she can have her “desert”.
“All done!” She says licking the rest of the icing away.
“Good job baby. Ready for desert?” Frank says reaching for the knot over her meatier shoulder.
“Yes sir!! Please!!”
Frank unties her wrists and she quickly fishes his semi erect cock out of his pants before sliding the mechanical dildos behind her. Slipping the upper one in her ass she easily slides the larger one in her slippery gaping cunt before she turns the pistons on. Both begin pushing in and out of her much looser holes making her moan and grip her tits… once her flabby body gets in a rhythm she leans forward to start giving Frank a blowjob while her chubby fingers work her clit or pinch her dangling nipples…
“Here it’s comes baby!” Frank moans as he shoots his load into Lauren’s waiting mouth. She eagerly swallows every drop before gently licking his shaft as it deflates..
“Thank you baby.” She says licking her lips and sitting back on her haunches.
“You are most welcome.” Frank says tucking his limp penis back in his pants. “You still wanting to workout?”
Lauren giggles at the thought. “Oh damnit! I forgot all about that.” She looks at her watch and sees it’s almost dinner time. “Well we really don’t have enough time to get in a decent workout.”
“Well how about tomorrow we start early? I know how bad you want to get back at it.” Frank says looking at the camera in the corner and grinning.

“Frank is an awesome “coach” for her, well us anyway.” Marissa says to the Director in the conference room.
“Yes, looks like by the time she realizes it’s too late to ever be in shape again, she will be practically immobile.”
The two women watch as Frank stands and grabs his “girlfriend” something to wear while Lauren rocks her self a couple times to get momentum enough to get up off the floor.

“Here you go love.” He says tossing her a pair of white panties.
“Oh no I don’t wear those ones.” She says suddenly feeling a little self conscious.
“Oh yeah, you said they fit you weird.”
“S..something like that.” Lauren blushes thinking about how much gas she has and how she keeps shitting her brains out after overeating. With her growing rear she can no longer properly clean herself up and the white panties… -ugh- she says to herself…

As the two walk into the cafeteria, Maurice and George muse at the slow pace that Lauren now has walking through the food line. The thought of eating healthy long gone, she piles her tray up with the best tasting foods while Frank makes sure to offer room on his plate for her “extra” food.
“That’s right Hawk, waddle your fat ass over to the bench seats instead of the chairs.”
“Maurice, it’s really remarkable how much she’s given herself to making Frank happy.”
“Indeed. And how aroused she gets seeing her body slip further and further into the abyss.”
“You mean the “Obese”.”
Both men chuckle as they enjoy their show…
FFA5924
Transformation Master

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:05 am

Lauren sure has undergone quite the transformation. She became the very thing she swore she'd never be again, and this is only the beginning. She will eventually become unrecognizable and I am guessing that's when the team will be re-united.
ssj3gohan007

Postby FFA5924 » Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:09 am

Part V

“We’ve been seeing each other for a few months now Frank.” Lauren says as she stops to take a break from their stroll from his room back to the cafeteria.
“Yeah?”
“Well I was thinking maybe next time we.. you know.. mess around you could be on top?”
“You don’t like doggy style?”
Lauren’s double chins wobble as she grins and shakes her head yes. “But I was thinking it would be kinda nice for us to kiss and stuff like we used to..”
“But remember we stopped because you where getting out of breath with me on top of you.” He then pokes her belly and says “And that was like 30 pounds ago.”
Lauren looks down at her tight polo shirt, the same size she’s had for another month since we last checked in with her… but she weighed 178 then and now she’s at 220 even. She thinks about how her belly now protrudes well beyond her droopy breasts that rest comfortably on her gut, the firm perkiness long gone. She thinks about how she’s changed and her new measurements are disgusting… but Frank says she’s so sexy now.. so what does she care that people are starting to laugh at her “thunder thighs” when she walks around? Frank likes her short tennis skirts even though her belly hangs over the front and her ass now hangs down below it. “Mmmmm..” she lets out a moan thinking about how sexy Frank says she is on her knees eating out of a bowl on the floor by the couch at his place… how sexy she feels with her ass poked up in the air with her butt plug seated so she doesn’t fart from the pressure of her stomach against the floor as she feeds….
“Baby? Whatcha thinking about?” Frank laughs
“Did you see my new measurements?” She says pulling her hand away from the front of her skirt.
“I did! You are really coming along. Just think of all the sexy you’ve been missing out on trying to be skinny. That was just dumb wasn’t it?” He grabs her big ass and sinks his hand in her doughy ass cheek.
“Mmm… It was…..” she blushes with embarrassment but feels her plump pussy lips getting moist…
“45-38-49 baby… DAMN!” He says looking at the obese woman. “Did you get fitted for a bra so we can know how fat those melons have gotten?”
“Of course, I mean it isn’t like they are going to let me keep one but they said I’ve moved up to a 46DD though.”
“Damn girl” Frank says reaching over and pinching her thick nipples through her shirt, though thinking how saggy they look laying on top of her belly. Even in her too tight polo… While you’d think the tight shirt would accentuate her large bust, it actually forces them down as they wobble around in the tight garment. “How lucky are you that these tits keep getting bigger?”
“I know! I kinda like the way they dangle when I’m sucking your dick baby!”
“Oh yeah! Well, I hope you caught your breath, we need to get in there before they run out of pizza.”
“Oh yeah! Pizza night! And that means you can get a couple to go and feed me back at my place too!”
“You know it my hungry little pet.”
The two walk back to the cafeteria where Lauren gorges herself on pasta, breadsticks dipped in Alfredo sauce and eats an entire large supreme pizza herself.
She and Frank then make their way back to her room carrying the “take out” they ordered.

30 minutes, two orgasms, a large pizza and a complete cake later; Lauren is in the bathroom loudly expelling her waste. Her fat ass cheeks do nothing to hide the loud gassy shits and she decides that she better go ahead and shower to get herself cleaned up good enough for Frank to want to fuck her.
“Baby, I’m going to shower. Wanna join me?”
“Uh no thanks, I don’t think the vent in there is strong enough for all that farting you did.”
Lauren looks at Frank for a minute and swears he’s disgusted with her.. but then she shrugs her shoulders thinking that if he didn’t love her and her curves, why would he let her suck his dick so much? And seriously, she *knows* he loves her. He likes anal sex and she’s always giving him that. Even if she wishes he’d kiss her during sex, she knows it’s just that she can’t get herself turned around to reach him….

“All clean?”
“Yes sir!” Lauren says slinking her way over to her man wearing nothing.
Frank looks at his “girlfriend” and notices that her nipples are down near the bottom of her sagging breasts, they still point out, but… and her areolas are much bigger and elongated into ovals instead of round. She has stretch marks all along the tops of her breasts now too. Some are very deep. Her belly sags down hiding her slit, and a second belly roll crease is barely visible. Her hips are covered in cellulite along with her thighs. She turns to pick up the tiramisu cake that she snuck in her box and he can see three back fat rolls on each side of her wide torso.
“Did you want me to put something sexy on?” She asks taking the first bite of cake.
“Something sexy? Like what?”
“I was thinking I could be a naughty little schoolgirl tonight.” She says winking. “Maybe the principal will find out I snuck food in class and he can spank my naughty ass while I am forced to eat it all at once.”
“Sure. That could be fun.” Frank says nonchalantly.
“Ok!” Lauren goes to her small closet and grabs her costume slipping into the bathroom to get ready.

“Such a bad, bad, girl sneaking food! My my, you are quite the little piggy aren’t you?” Frank says playing along with Lauren. She’s laying across his lap (well half of her ass is, she had to put her meaty thigh down on the floor to support her weight) while he smacks her fat cheek over and over. She’s chowing down on the remainder of the cake while her pig tails bounce around..
“And what’s this?” He says pushing on her large black plug in her ass. “Are you such a slut you need something shoved up your ass at all times?”
“Mmmmm…” she moans and keeps eating.
“So you don’t deny it? You are a fat little piggy that wants her ass fucked?”
“Hey!” Lauren says heaving to push herself up and turns to face her boyfriend. “I don’t like that.”
“Don’t like what?” Frank replies innocently.
“I’m NOT a fat “PIG.” She says flatly.
“You aren’t? You don’t like that?” Frank says starting to push her off of his lap.
“No! I mean I’m only like this because you love it. I would be half this size if it weren’t for you.” She says getting on her knees on the floor (she’s out of breath from laying on his lap so she isn’t ready to try standing) “you know that.”
“What do I know? I know you are a fat fucking cow…. I know that you are such a disgusting slob that you stopped wearing panties since you couldn’t stop your shitty ass from staining them. And while we’re at it, you’ve fucked your holes so loose that you HAVE to be plugged to even feel my dick in you. Not to mention your pussy is so loose that I need that extra “pressure” to even get off on your sloppy cunt.”
Lauren is in shock… “wha. What are you saying?”
“The truth fat ass. You aren’t a superhero, you are a superslob. You don’t even have your powers anymore. Or haven’t you noticed.”
“Yes… yes I do? I’m still strong, I heal quickly… I.. I can see better and hear better than anyone!…. I’m… special..”
“Really? Ok well I guess “super smart” isn’t one of your traits… if you were so strong. Why are you out of breath just from waddling your fat ass to the cafeteria? Heal quickly? Then explain your disgusting stretch marks on your saggy tits! And super sight? Please… look out that window and tell me what you see sitting on that wire out there.”
Hawk starts crying and looks out of the window seeing the trees.. “I see a bird.” She says peering into the forest.
“Oh? The one sitting on the power lines?”
“Yup, That’s the one.” She says smugly.
“Nice try, there ARN’T any power lines on this side of the building, they’ve taken your powers away dumb dumb.. but I guess you didn’t need super sight to read the labels on the food you can’t wait to stuff in your mouth.”
Lauren squints her eyes and realizes that he’s right… her vision has been reduced to making her near sighted. She didn’t notice it… she didn’t think much about how out of shape she is, or how bad her stretch marks were either… she *is* fat…. The idea scares her but she also feels her juices slipping out of her loose cunt lips… “Mmm… my cunt lips.” She says quietly…
“Yeah, your fat cunt lips.” Frank says dumping the bowl of pasta she brought back on the floor in front of her. “Here piggy.. animals eat from the ground. Time to feed the pig.” He grabs her by the hair and shoved her face into the food.. which the turned on feedee eagerly starts eating as fast as she can.
While she eats Frank steps behind her and easily slides his dick into her loose pussy.. she comes almost immediately… “I am your fat piggy!” She squeals as she comes… “I want to be the fattest piggy the world has ever seen! Fuck my sight! Fuck my looks!! Fuck my ass!!!” She yanks out her buttplug and tosses it on the floor.. Frank pulls out of her slit and plows into her upturns ass…
FFA5924
Transformation Master

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:29 pm

Frank has shown some of his true colors and started laying into Lauren, hurting her but she still hasn't gotten it yet. It seems that now that Lauren has gotten fatter, Frank started treating her like garbage and being more obvious/open about it. Since she is submissive though, it would only turn her on. I wonder if there is any pictures of what she looks like now.
ssj3gohan007

Postby FFA5924 » Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:47 am

Part VI

“Time to get ready for your reunion Lauren.” Marissa says to the former superhero as she sits on a stool in her shower doing her best to clean herself.
“Oh… ok, I just need to finish washing my legs.” She responds with a strained voice as she tries to reach her legs with the loofa on a wooden handle. Another few months of her insatiable appetite has finished any idea that she might “work off” the amount of weight she’s gained.
A few more minutes and she’s standing in front of her mirror as Marissa and Maurice work to get her dressed in her Hawk uniform.
“Thank God this thing is spandex.” Maurice says as he strains to get the ridiculously sized top on our formerly toned woman. Her large sagging breasts show a little of their former glory being pushed up (and spilling over) her corseted style top. Her belly unfortunately doesn’t get that same treatment as it hangs grotesquely out from under the cropped outfit. Her green shorts fair no better, but better than her opaque tights that shredded at the girth of her cellulite laden thighs and calves. She couldn’t get her boots on either so they fit her with some plain white flip flops.
“Don’t you look fabulous!” Marissa says with a laugh standing next to the obese blob of a woman..
“I.. I can’t see too well without my glasses.” Lauren says leaning forward a bit and squinting at her reflection. The motion causes her belly to growl loudly…
“I bet you are starving after a full day of no eating.”
“Yes ma’am.. I’m very hungry…”
“Well we just *had* to do something to try to make sure your costume here would fit. We tried our best but it is what it is.”
Maurice and Marissa head for the door to get ready for the dinner leaving Lauren to slowly waddle towards the door.
“Hey” Frank whispers looking towards the hallway.. “Here’s something for your fat hungry belly.” Handing her a stack of 4 cream donuts.
“Ooo! Thanks baby!” She says taking them in her pudgy fingers and shoving them in her mouth while her chins wiggle beneath. She feels her fat nether lips get moist at the attention her man is giving her, and at how disgusting she is…

As Lauren approaches the event hall she is ushered to the side entrance closest to the stage. She has had to stop several times to catch her breath and now she’s fanning her red face with her chubby hand and wiping some sweat from her brow. On the other side of the door she hears raised voices that sound like someone fighting but then also hears laughter.. She worries about opening the door but then she smells food and her belly does the thinking for her… she opens the door and starts walking towards the stage concealed by the black curtain. Just as she reaches the edge of the curtain a woman looks over at her and announces “Right on time! Better watch out everyone, Hawk is here!”
She can’t see much due to the bright lights and her extreme loss of sight but she swears she heard Red Queen just moments before…..

Final Part of this storyline coming soon!
FFA5924
Transformation Master

Next

Return to Stories