The Life Lizzie Deserves

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: The Life Lizzie Deserves

Postby brightsun21 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:42 am

Looking forward to lizzie's next steps
brightsun21
Transformation Master

Postby Luvchanges » Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:59 pm

End of Week 38 - Elizabeth

I am excited to be going home after a long boring week. Work has been a pain. I did deliver the big presentation to my boss, Henry Kempski, Stephanie Jamison, a few project managers, and the right out of MBA school new girl, Olivia Montgomery. Laura was also in attendance by my request. I made sure everyone knew how important Laura was for the content. I was super duper nervous, but got through it. Henry was so sweet, and kept telling me how good I was doing. Laura even chimed in a bunch of time to clarify points so we didn't leave anyone unclear on what we were proposing. Stephanie asked me zingers with her patented "this is great Liz, but have you thought of. . ." at least 3 times in the meeting. It was scheduled for an hour, but 25 minutes in, Henry stood up and said, "I think we are good. It is a small project anyway, so we may as well try it. Nothing bad will happen if it fails or is late". I was so happy to be done. When I asked Laura what she thought, she was negative. She told me I was fine, but she's mad that they are so dismissive and don't see any of this as important. I don't agree with her, and think she is just being negative. Hopefully Henry, Stephanie, and Olivia think I did a great job, and spread the word. I was thinking of going to each and ask them what they thought, but Laura told me that I should never do that. I took her advice, except for the new girl Olivia. I knocked on her office and asked if I did a good job. She responded, "I think you as trying so hard, and it isn't a project most people wanted, so that is a good thing. You really challenged yourself speaking in a group, and I am proud of you." That was sweet of her.

Anyway, I'm going home to change into bar clothes, and I'm meeting Zoe for a big night out. Tomorrow I am hanging out with Laura and Jenny for dinner and girls night. I am so excited. This will be my first time with them on a weekend. I am nervous that they will like me socially. I am their boss, but they know I am not a jerk or anything.

I need to keep this weekend cheap. I told Zoe that, and she said we'll take some pills and have guys buy us drinks, so it will be free. I am financially in trouble. My credit cards are maxed out over $30K and I'm barely making minimum payments. Any time I try to use them now and they are declined. I tried opening a new card with a $3,000 limit and I was rejected. I now need to wait until payday for cash for groceries, gas, and emergency clothes. I found that Target and Walmart, the butt of my former distain and jokes, actually make cute outfits. I hate their shoes, but luckily even with all the weight gain, shoes fit, maybe just a little tighter. I got a few pairs of leggings, a pack of cotton underwear, two tops, two slacks and three blouses for work at Walmart, literally for under $200. At Target, I got 2 full sweatsuits, more cotton underwear, some cute cheap flats for work, and 2 skirts for under $120. And they all look cute and are sized up so I am not conscious of my extra weight, which I will try and lose. This will get me by. Unfortunately, this is still $300 spent that I need to watch. I intended to go back to Whole Foods for healthier food, but I just can't afford it with my expenses. Walmart has been my best bet, but even there, I need to be frugal. Produce is just too expensive and doesn't fill me up. I avoid the big name brands and try to get the bigger sizes since they are more cost effective. I don't buy much meat. I got over there on Thursday for hot dogs, baked beans, mac and cheese, white bread, soda, chips, donuts (on sale), and some ingredients for two nights of tacos. I find that the large generic cheese whiz is much more cost effective than shredded cheddar, and it actually tastes better. It goes on hot dogs, pasta, tacos, and toast. I need to talk to Laura to see if she has ideas on how I can downsize and not be in such a mess financially. She may even have ideas on how I can sell some clothes that don't fit, and also sell things I no longer need.

I did get some weird and sad news from my mom. I got a crappy note from her that she has been seeing an older Asian guy, and she's moving to Singapore for good. I know I was mean, but she says I 'm dead to her. I did something I regret, but can't take it back. There was $20K that was in some weird escrow, and everyone forgot about it. It was rightfully hers, and literally the only money she had. It was all cash, and an ex family lawyer came to me with it last year, and asked me to pass it on to her. He wanted nothing to do with us anymore. Well, I took it and used it to help finance my car, the apartment escrow and my new wardrobe for my job, last year. I never told Mom about it. She called me a few months later after finding out about it, and was livid I stole it. She asked for it back because she desperately needed it. She was being evicted from her apartment, and needed $10,000 immediately. She asked me for help and I laughed and hung up. Now I am realizing how mean I was. My mom is a horrible person, but I am now realizing I was wrong. I told her on text, and she laughed and said, "too late kiddo, we are done. I have my lifeboat now and you better find yours." She was my only family left. My dad is dead, I had no siblings, our relatives ran for the hills when the news hit of all the crimes my dad did. I called my aunt and tried to ask for help last week and she laughed saying, "I wouldn't lift a finger for you if God almighty himself commanded me to do so". And she was the only relative I thought I had a chance with. They all got run through a mess with my Dad's legal issues, as the Feds assumed all family and friends could have been recipients or holders of his ill gotten money. They will all be audited for the rest of their lives, and everyone of them had 5 and 6 figure legal bills for crimes for which they had nothing to do. I never kept up with friends, and now I am alone. I thought Spenser was my future husband, but he is using me. I just want to hold on to the fantasy and believe he wants me, but he is just using me like a whore. Last week I told him I want the old Spenser back, and he said, "lose the wight, stop smoking, sound more intelligent so you don't embarrass me in front of family and friend, and learn how not to be a loser. Otherwise, let's just stick to some sex once in a while, ok?". When I started crying, he left without saying a word.

Anyway, that's kind of a depressing set of things. I will worry about all this stuff after the fun weekend. I'm off to party with my girl Zoe.

Week 39 Tuesday - Laura

Ok, this has been a weird week. Elizabeth blew us off on Saturday, so we chalked it up to her adding a party night with Zoe. When she didn't show up to work on Monday, I was scared. Jenny, Mary and I tracked down Zoe, and we got the scoop. Zoe said she was arrested for DUI. We were stunned. We asked how it happened. Apparently Zoe and her "friend" Jake needed a ride across town after their evening in the bar. We asked why she let her drive, and Zoe was like "beats me. Do you have anything else or shouldn't you be filing papers or getting coffee for someone instead of annoying me?" I got in her face and told her I would kill her if she doesn't stay away from Elizabeth from now on. She laughed and said, "no worries, she is no longer a good "wing girl", and blackmailing her now would probably help her reputation since Michael is way out her her league". I restrained myself, from punching her, but asked, "tell me this one thing, bitch, is she ok, and where is she?". Zoe responded, "that is two things, so f-off." I did get out of her that she is still in county jail, so Jenny, Mary and I left the office to go see her. When we arrived, they were processing her release. She was in lock up since 5am Saturday between the hospital handcuffed to her bed, and then the county jail, so she served more than the 48 hour guideline the police follow in her circumstance. After she dropped off Zoe and Jake, she was going home, nodded off and went into a tree. No one was hurt, but her car, a big gash on her face and forehead, a broken arm and knee. She called Zoe from jail on Sunday morning, but Zoe told her she was too busy to visit. I asked if she got a lawyer, but she says she is too broke. They did come to her with a deal if she pleads guilty. I read you should try to fight, but without a lawyer, it is hopeless. I do know our company doesn't fire people for DUIs since several employees had them in the past. That said, I know it can be very damaging for future jobs, and it is extremely costly. The deal she told me is an immediate one year suspension of license, a $5,000 fine, a permanent misdemeanor on her record, and she needs to attend classes for 6 months. Luckily, she can go back to work. I know our HR person really well, so I'm going to get in front of it for her now so no more damage happens. Her car is impounded, and we need to figure out the damages, and if her insurance company will even pay for it, or her medical treatment. The hospital patched her up as an ER would, but she needs to see an orthopedist for her breaks, and a doctor for her facial wounds so everything heals up as good as before. Elizabeth told me she was terrified of losing her job, the $5,000 fine, not being able to drive, and what to do about the car. Mary joked, "you should worry about your face since that's the only thing a fat girl has left". Too soon. Elizabeth was bawling and demanded a mirror. She cried even louder. Thanks Mary. I told Elizabeth, she wouldn't be fired and I would talk to HR and Henry today when I'm back in the office. I also told her we needed to restructure her life, since her finances are a disaster. I wanted to intervene sooner, but it can't wait with her pending bills. Mary, Jenny and I all agreed to help her. Finally we told her the car and transportation to work is a pickle, but we could put our heads together and come up with a solution. Mary joked, "I was going to suggest biking to work, you could burn off your fat ass, but with your busted knee, you probably will just get a fatter ass". Too soon. Elizabeth was bawling again. Thanks Mary.

When I spoke with Henry and HR, they were concerned, and I thought maybe I was wrong about her employment. They told me it really doesn't involve me, but I told them in her current state, I can be helpful until she comes into the office. Since they know me well, and trust me completely, they bent the rules. They informed me that the DUI cases that they overlooked were with people in the warehouse, and lower level office jobs. Higher profile roles, and executive training candidates are held to a higher standard. Henry did confide that her performance wasn't good enough anyway, so they were in no danger of having a junior executive with a public DUI. In essence, he let it slip she was going to fail her one year evaluation in 3 months. I asked if she was going to be fired, and he said, probably not, but we do often shift people who don't make it, and most times, they choose to leave within a few months of knowing they won't become future executives. Their egos can't handle it according to him. I will miss her if she leaves. Belinda from HR did tell me, if she had another DUI, she'd be fired on the spot, otherwise, if she keeps clean, does nothing else bad, and follows the state program for education, she won't be terminated for the event. I can't wait to tell Elizabeth. She will be relieved. I will leave out the part about her executive pathway detour.

When I got to her apartment that evening, she was eating hot dogs cut up into a big bowl of mac and cheese. She asked if I wanted her to make some for me, I declined. I don't do the Beachbody diet completely, but hot dogs and mac and cheese will not help me. I’ve lost more weight, and I’m stronger than ever. I told her the good news about work. She was overjoyed. Mary got her two appointments for both an orthopedist and a plastic surgeon. Elizabeth's apartment was amazing! It was my first time in it. I heard she pays $2,000 a month for it, but around here, that is a lot of money and none of the people I know have one this nice for a single gal. There are two problems with it. One, it is way too extravagant for a girl making $90K, and is most likely going to be downwardly mobile in the future. Her $90K/year was based on a future performance my little chubcake friend will never perform. Second, it is a pigsty. I asked how often she cleans it, and she said she had a Guatemalan lady come in once a week, but let her go 3 months ago when her bills became too much. I then asked how often she cleaned it since, and she embarrassingly said never. Elizabeth has apparently never cleaned a toilet, shower, bathroom or kitchen floor, windows, countertops, or carpets in her life. I offered to help but she has no broom, vacuum, or cleaning supplies. I asked about her bedsheets, and apparently she has thrown them into the washer a few times in the past 3 months. Ewwww. I told her, "ok Miss Liz, from now on you are listening to me, since your judgement and life skills suck. One, you need to lose this apartment and downsize asap. Two, you are going to learn how to grocery shop correctly, cook better meals, clean house properly, and run your own finances. Finally, you are done with both Zoe and Spenser forever. You call them both and tell them to leave you alone." She agreed to all of it but the Spenser part. She says she thinks he still loves her deep down, and he will see how great she is. I bluntly told her, "at one time he was smitten by your beauty and seemingly powerful bitchiness, but the real you emerged, and he doesn't like it other than to abuse you. Trust me". She finished her dinner, I helped bathe her, and change her into PJs she bought from Walmart. They are very cute, but not sexy at all. Cotten flannel PJs with hearts all over them. Good for her - sexy is out for her and comfort should be her friend for a while. Her body keeps growing. When I helped bathe her, her thighs and ass are just riddled with cellulite. Her milky white, and ever drooping belly has a new feature as well - angry red stretch marks that are never going away. Poor thing, I didn't get them until Amber. The other interesting addition is her surprisingly big fupa and wild hair growth from her knees upward, unchecked in her vaginal area, and a small trail leading to her deepening navel. Hopefully future male sexual companions are ok with working through the hair and fat. When the alcohol wears off, and the morning light illuminates to the male her ever-downward glide into frumpiness, the poor man who thought he had a score late at night, wracks his brain on the best way to bail on breakfast and escape back to the safety of their homes, chalking it up to drunkenness. The number he provides as an emergency peace offing is inevitably the phone for the all-you-can-eat buffet.
Luvchanges

Postby Luvchanges » Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:14 pm

Hi all. I hope you like this story so far. I am not sure if it is hitting the mark, so please let me know, as this is my first ever story. I want to keep going, but I now feel under pressure that I may disappoint you all. Here is my latest try at it...

Week 39 Friday - Elizabeth

This has been the scariest and worst week I ever had. Last Friday night, I was out with Zoe and her guy friend Jake. She apparently just met him, and he was such a dick. As I’ve mentioned, I’ve had a bit of a weight issue lately that I’m still trying to fix. First thing Jake did when he met me was grab my love handle and say, “I didn’t know you hung out with big tubs of jelly like this one!”. Thinking Zoe would come to my rescue, she says, “Jake, you’d never believe it, but last year, she was hot. I need to show you some nice photos of why she’s gotten to be such an ugly fatass.” She then proceeded to show him a bunch of iPhone pics she’s been accumulating all this time of me eating and drinking at bars. I knew she took some, but this was hundreds. I told her to stop and tried to grab it but she was too quick for me. I ran to get her but after 30 seconds I was winded. Jake was laughing and said, “don’t worry chubs, no one wants to see a fat girl eating anyway.” I asked them if they could please stop teasing me, and they agreed. It lasted for 5 minutes. They couldn't stop pinching my sides, and belly, and my cheeks. Zoe then asked if I was ordering a drink. I said my cards are maxed out. She laughed and told me to find a guy to buy me one. I went up to two average guys and asked if they would buy me a drink and we could chat. Neither wanted to. Zoe taunted me, “can’t fatty get a man to buy her a drink?”. Determined, I found this lonely looking fat guy in the corner and asked him. To my delight he said yes. I talked to him a while, although he was very uninteresting. He bought me a 2nd drink, and then I went back to Zoe and Jake who were making out in a booth. They saw my drink and congratulated me. Zoe then said, “look chubs, I feel bad for you. I will order you drinks of my choice, but you need to show Jake here how a hungry girl can pack it away. Jake chooses your food. At first I said no way, "you guys are trying to make fun of me." Zoe, told me, Skank, seriously, I’ve been your wing girl for over 6 months now, and who is your only friend? Come on, you know it is fun, and you can diet and stay sober all weekend.” I thought about it, and a night of ignoring my diet and getting drunk would be fun, and Zoe is paying for it all. I agreed. Zoe ordered me a large Long Island Ice tea, and Jake ordered me loaded Nachos, ribs, and loaded potato skins. When it arrived, Jake told the young cute waitress it was all for me, and she laughed saying, “yeah right”. Needless to say, I told Zoe and Jake to please help themselves, because it was too much food. Jake laughed and said, “start eating fat girl, Zoe and I are hot because we don't eat this shit” Annoyed, I refused to eat anything for the first half hour. Zoe brought me another Long Island Ice Tea, and I started picking at the now cold nachos. By 11:00 PM I ate every last bit, and was super drunk. Jake then got the waitress over, and asked her if the kitchen was still open. She told us last call for food. He proceeded to order a large plate of ribs with extra sauce on them, and a large chocolate pie for dessert. I begged him not to, but he laughed and started vigorously pulling my fat encircling my waist. I begged him to stop, and he only agreed if I promised to eat it all, the way he wanted. I started with the ribs and asked him for a stack of napkins, and he told me there will be no napkins or utensils for me with these plates. By the time I finished both by 11:30, my face, hair, and blouse were covered in rib sauce and chocolate icing. They refused to let me out of the booth to clean up, and go to the bathroom. The Long Island Ice Teas made me drunk and my bladder was bursting. By 12:15, they still refused to let me out of the booth. Every time I tried to push him out of the way, I just got tired. Eventually I couldn't hold it and I pee’d myself in the booth, and due to being drunk, and with all the greasy food, the huge fart I needed to release was a little more than wet. I shit myself. It felt so good as my insides were ready to explode, but I was humiliated and defeated. Zoe captured it all on her phone and I started crying. Zoe relented, and offered me a deal. “Go to the bathroom my skanky piggy, and clean up a bit. Jake and I need a ride across town, and you will do for us." I knew I was too drunk to drive, but I wanted this over with, and to just go home. I cleaned myself the best I could and threw out my panties in the ladies room trash can. I drove them to his apartment, and endured the most humiliating verbal assaults of my life, including being reminded that the car smelled like stale shit. I dropped them off and cried on my way home. As I was getting close, I started nodding off, and then woke up in staggering pain with the airbag deployed, and disoriented. I had driven into a tree. My knee was on fire and my arm couldn’t move. I felt dizzy and passed out. I remember an ambulance ride and voices, but I was out of it. I woke up fully in the hospital and I was handcuffed to a bed. When I found out what happened, I cried. I never felt so alone, and I wanted a friend. Later in the day, the doctor told me my knee was ravaged and I may never be able to do athletics again, but he snidely said, "but I don’t imagine it was your thing anyway. You shouldn't have much of a limp if you do the PT, but if you remain sedentary, you will probably need a cane in your 40s”. The arm will heal without issue, but my face got some deep cuts, and he strongly recommended a plastic surgeon, asap. The ER surgeon did a good job he said, but “you do have a pretty face still and you are young and may still want to look good.” I thought that was very sweet of him. He was a very cute doc. He was little, but he was built really nice, and had a great smile and hair. I was bummed when I saw his wedding ring.

The police came later when I was discharged, and drove me to the county holding cell. Fortunately, I had my own cell. I was scared and the female officer told me I wasn’t equipped to handle the other woman. When I was crying in my cell, she came by and told me, “look hun, you will get out soon. You have no priors, and no one was hurt, so don’t ever pull a stunt like this again. I will get you a nice big meal”. My meal wasn’t good, but it was big. I got 2 huge P&B sandwiches, and she brought me a third. I hadn’t eaten at all since the bar. I was offered a phone call, and for some dumb reason I called Zoe. I was too embarrassed to call Mary, Jenny or Laura. Zoe was as mean and unwilling to help as I feared. I am forever done with her.

As I sat in my cell, I kept crying and I was terrified of losing my job, the $5,000 fine the policeman told me I’m facing, not being able to drive, and what to do about my car. I don’t even know if my insurance will cover it. I am broke. When Mary, Jenny, and Laura showed up, my heart leapt. I couldn’t believe they came for me. I was still very worried, but Laura took charge. I don’t know how she does it. She came by my apartment that Monday night and helped get me bathed, settled, and fed. My head was still a bit woozy, but Laura told me I needed to agree to changes for my lifestyle and finances. I know I needed help from her.

By the time I reported to work yesterday, I was thankful that Laura spoke to Henry and Belinda on my behalf. I could keep my job, but I had a lot of logistical issues to solve without a car for a year, and a lot of hours of state mandated classes related to my DUI. The company said it could be flexible, but I needed to come in each day on time, leave no earlier than 4PM any day, and submit to any drug and alcohol tests at their discretion at any time. Henry also told me that most people now know about my DUI, and that it would be problematic for my reputation to ever have any high profile at KMI Corp. He told me I needed to show a lot more in the next 3 months if I want employment. I started crying and it clearly made him uncomfortable. He patted my shoulder once from a distance and quickly walked back to his office. Earlier today, the new young girl Olivia stopped by my office and asked if I was ok and how my injuries were doing. I told her, and she quickly pivoted to “the real reason I’m here is to hand off 2 things off my plate Henry said you could do instead. I need you to maintain the inventory spreadsheets, and also I need you to do the monthly data entry for task durations. I think you can handle it. Don’t worry, I am taking the upcoming Productivity project from you so it should be a wash. Thanks sweetie!” I didn’t know how to react. This feels like a demotion, and Zoe is new and inexperienced. She has an MBA, but this is her first actual office job. She has one month of experience. I don’t get it.

Anyway, this weekend, Laura is coming over to help me figure everything out. She said she has plan for me. In the meantime, Jenny is driving me home, and making sure I can get into my building with my crutches. I do have a little bit of cash, so I’m going to see if the pizza shop has the 2 pizza meat lovers deal. I know the cute pizza guy, Charlie, works Friday nights! I really want to see him!
Luvchanges

Postby B$fan » Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:04 pm

Absolutely excellent. Loved it!

I have one very minor critique. The story is excellent. It would be easier to read if the paragraphs were broken up more.
BS Writer

If you enjoy my stories and want more, you can join my Patreon http://www.patreon.com/BSWriter and you can also feel free to DM me about commissions! Or email me at bswriterstories@gmail.com
B$fan
Transformation Master

Postby Luvchanges » Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:26 pm

Thanks B$fan! I will work on that in future updates. I hope you continue to enjoy the story!
Luvchanges

Postby Luvchanges » Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:39 pm

Another addition.... please keep your comments coming. I want to see this story through!

End of Week 45 - Laura

Work has settled into a new cadence. That new little aggressive and pretty thing, Olivia, has stripped us of the best one of the 3 projects we had. Stuck with more administrative work, I basically took the two projects and gave Elizabeth (Liz now as far as I’m concerned) the administrative work. She does timesheets, data entry, PowerPoints for executives, plans all the office birthdays, sets up and cleans up the conference rooms, and very recently, she became the unofficial “[fat]coffee girl”! She comes in “my office” once in a while and asks how the projects are going, but I don’t waste much time going over them with her. She really doesn’t add much value on them. I commandeered her office, so we now both “share” it, but she has no say as far as I am concerned. I kick her out when I have meetings for the projects in there, and she is stuck in my cube until I open he door. I also kick her out sometimes, just because I want to be alone. She whines it is still hers, but my guess is that this huge office will be neither of ours in a short time. Stephanie essentially ignores her these days due to Liz’s irrelevance, so her new torturer is the 23yo Olivia. Olivia makes all kinds of precise coffee demands, and gives Liz hours of data entry tasks that are totally busy work. Liz is so hapless, she came to me the other day with a spreadsheet she made for Olivia that took her 8 hours. It was mindless data entry, and essentially a report that exists today automatically. I didn’t have the heart to tell her. I told her, “this is so good LIz, you are quite the wiz with computers!”. She actually took it as a compliment. She said, “Olivia says she has one for me each week, and that it is perfect work for me!”. God, Liz has become such a sucker.

Luckily, I’ve improved my situation by 1) taking her projects that I always wanted, and 2) finally ridded myself of the coffee/kitchen/mom duty for the office, at least unofficially before I get HR to build it in her new job description when they inevitably demote her. I am also working an angle with Henry for a new high profile project, and my eventual landing place when Liz officially shits the bed. I deserve to be a player after 16 years of bullshit. I have really soured on Liz since the DUI. As I think more about Liz, she is a spoiled and lazy fatass, that had every opportunity, and basically blew it. She still really doesn’t take personal accountability for anything. I should have let her rot, but it will be so much more fun ensuring no one ever has their career in her hands again. When I am done with her, she will be an obese office girl, who performs menial tasks, and her only companions will be other fat girls low on the totem pole, and she will enjoy exactly zero male gazes and attention. Poor Liz better get used to lots of masturbation, dreaming of the men that are stratospherically out of her league, and I’m not talking about attractive and successful men. I’m talking about relatively fit, nerdy accountants with middle class lifestyles, receding hairlines, Dockers, and their Honda Civics in the parking lot. They will be her unattainable "dream men".

So Liz is doing better financially, thanks to me. We were able to sublet her luxury apartment to run out the next 14 months. The sublease is for $1750, so she needs to pony up $250 a month for an apartment she will never see again. After a brief one week stay with me and Amber, which was completely brutal, her new permanent residence is with Jenny and her 8yo son Michael. Amber was going to kill her. Liz is sloppy, doesn’t pick up after herself, and she makes the rudest and dumbest comments. On top of that, she kept smoking in our apartment, and eats non-stop. She is going to be so obese in a coupe years with her behaviors. You want to shake her and say, “look in the mirror, you are an obese dummy, you have no idea how anything works. Be thankful neither I nor Amber kill you in your sleep.” Thankfully, Jenny is dumb enough to take her.

Our office is in a far suburb, but it is an expensive area anyway. There are lots of well-heeled people. A few years ago, Jenny was hellbent on buying instead of renting on her $45K income, so she bought a tiny ranch out in the boonies, 35 highway miles from the office. She got the ranch for a song, since it was a bit worn, and it is far out in a small redneckish town. Jenny makes it cute, although being both lazy and not handy, most of the stuff is broken in the house and dated. Getting Liz to give her $500/month to rent one of her bedrooms was found money for Jenny. Jenny makes Liz pay for every other fill up for her 10yo Kia, since Jenny is her work ride each day. Since they live in a rural town, Jenny actually has to drive her everywhere, otherwise Liz is stuck in the house in the middle of nowhere.

The town isn’t bad. There is a McDonalds, gas station/market, bar, a little strip mall, all within 1000 feet of her little ranch. About 4 miles down the road, they have a Super Walmart where they can get their groceries. Her house is cute. One big master bedroom with bathroom for Jenny, and two other tiny bedrooms and small bathroom in the hallway for Michael and Liz to share. The only other rooms are a small kitchen, and eat-in room off the kitchen, and a nice living room. There is no attic, upstairs or basement. Jenny’s house has a small garage that is packed with Michael's toys and Jenny’s junk. We had many fun nights sitting at her kitchen table and in her living room’s well worn second hand furniture. The only thing I warned Liz about is that Jenny is a heavy all-day everyday smoker, and if she doesn’t want the same for herself, she needs to watch it. It is so easy to fall into full smoking addiction when you smoke over 20 a day. I also know Jenny lives on a total “white trash” diet, and poor LIz will look like her in no time if she adopts her diet, although Amber thinks she is already there from the one week she endured her presence. Otherwise, Jenny would be an awesome roommate, better than Liz deserves. She is super nice, and somewhat fun in a quiet homey way. She is kind and would never do Liz wrong. I hope Liz is the same with her, but being lazy and spoiled, that is unlikely. I’ve really outgrown both of them. Even Mary really is not someone good for my long term goals. Jenny isn’t very bright, and quite frankly, knows almost next to nothing. I’ve run out of interest driving all the way out there, so we haven’t been very social in the past few months outside work.

Financially, it took a few weeks, but besides the apartment, we solved the car, and sold Liz’s expensive possessions for good money. With the help of Bobbi, a casual work friend in accounting, we got good value for her possessions. Bobbie has an ebay business, but also has experience with luxury goods. Bobbi charges a 10% fee on all sales, but I told Jenny the fee is 20%, as I’m secretly taking the other 10% as a finders fee. Liz thought it was great she gets to keep 80% - what an idiot. I should have offered in a weekly pizza for a year and taken all of it. Liz grossed $4000 for her 5 used luxury purses. That was the best score. Her shoes weren’t bad. We sold all 24 luxury pairs for $4800. Much less than she paid for them, but apparently Jimmy Choo, Prada, Louboutin, and Gucci still score big even preowned. On the clothes front, I actually took all Liz’s size 8 and size 6 for free since I have high hopes for myself. I lost another 10 lbs, yeah me!!! The size 8 clothes are generally brands I know from Walmart and Target. If I can slim into size 6, I will be sporting some seriously luxury brands! A girl must have goals! Maybe I’ll even get a man I want - mmmm- nice shoulders and arms, somewhat flat stomach, nice juicy muscular ass, and just a manly guy who had his shit together, and takes me when he desires. Wow, I could get used to that! Ok, vibrator material later.

Poor Liz was left with her current Walmart size 12 wardrobe, her cosmetics and toiletries, and a few personal possessions of no value. I think losing the shoes and jewelry was devastating to her. Unfortunately her poor feet really chubbed out and she can’t fit in those designer heels. The jewelry was necessary, because her ladies Rolex, and other incredible jewelry from early rich boyfriends and daddy grossed another $27K. Speaking of which, her last weekend in her luxury apartment, against my advice, she had Spenser over. She wanted a full date night, and for Spenser to stay over the night for her to give him sex. He promised, and banged her from behind, and got up and dressed. She accused him of lying, and he laughed and told her, “yeah, I’m not staying, we are now officially broken up. Good luck in life there tubs.” She cried for 2 days.

The good news for Liz is that she has a restart. The $45K for all her life possessions helped with her debt, minus the $4500 I got and the $4500 Bobbie netted. Liz would never have sold any of it on her own, so I am not guilty. $5000 went immediately to the state for her fine. Her insurance company agreed to pay a portion of her car damages but not all. She was already underwater on it so to just get the car out of her life cost her $27,500. The remaining $3,500 went to pay her staggering $38,000 credit car debt. She still has 0ver $34,000 of credit card debt, no car, no possessions, and no home of her own. She still makes $90K, at least for another month and a half, so I told her to save as much as she can because her income is likely to be devastated soon. She is still so fucked financially.
Luvchanges

Postby Luvchanges » Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:27 pm

End of week 48 - Liz
Things have fallen into a pattern. I’ve realized I never had a best friend, and I think I found one in Jenny. She is the only female friend I ever had that I felt 100% comfortable with. Even Laura is a bit bossy and puts me down more frequently these days. That said, I am indebted to Laura, and I don’t know why she still likes me. If only I could be as strong and capable as her one day. Jenny however, is the easiest person, and so nice to me. We go with Micheal every Wednesday night to Walmart for groceries and let Michael play video games. We cook each night together, clean up, watch TV, and smoke cigarettes. We both are so bad with chips, snack cakes and ice cream, but those foods make us both feel warm and happy. It is like having my evil indulgent twin with me. We both love recording and watching soaps, reading tabloids, and she is teaching me to knit when we watch TV. I babysit Michael when she needs to run out, and he is a joy. He has mild autism but he’s a good student and has friends at school. On weekends, we mostly hang at the house, and eat in. We make our own party of mixed drinks, lots of cigarettes, and once Michale goes to bed, we watch soft porn sometimes and agree to go to our own bedrooms to be with our battery powered boyfriends. I do worry about my weight, but Jenny tells me it happens to women like us. I asked her how much she weighs, and she told me she was 221lbs yesterday. She is my height, so I guess she is pretty fat. I asked her what she meant by “woman like us”, and she said, “look Liz, we were both hot as young girls, but as women like us get older, if we don’t find our prince to save us, we aren’t capable of being successful, elegant, and popular. Those girls are just wired differently; they are more intelligent, discipline, and have more energy than women like us. They read novels and complicated articles in important magazines, not articles on Brittany’s new hot boy-toy like we do. Even Laura is out of our league. Do you ever really hold up in a conversation with her and win, or can you even keep up with her in the office. You know the answer.” I was a little miffed at her for saying that, but she looked at me and said, “i’m totally right about this, and you know it's true. Stop being unrealistic and go get us a box of devil dogs and Cola from the kitchen. It will make you feel better.”

On the health front, I have a check up finally in two months for general health. I’ve started having panic attacks on a more frequent basis. I went to the local clinic near my old apartment last month, and they referred me to a Psych. The doctor prescribed my Xanax, and I’ve been taking it ever since. I take one in the morning and two in any case where an attack is coming on. Luckily they do work really well to stop the attack. From the accident, my arm is almost healed, and my face lacerations should heal 80%. Unfortunately, it would have been better if the ER surgeons did nothing, but they roughly sutured them, and I will forever have light scars on my left cheek and forehead. With makeup, I can mostly conceal it. My knee is the problem. I’m off crutches, but I have a big knee brace. I will apparently forever have a slight limp. No athletics for me. I really wanted to get back in shape again, but I guess I shouldn’t risk my knee getting worse. I stopped my YouTube workouts obviously, but Jenny tells me we should start walking together for exercise once I’m ok to do so. She said she’ll wait for me.

I proposed to Jenny that we get matching friendship rose tattoos on our forearms that says BFF under it. She thought it was a great idea, as long as I paid for us both. I asked her if she has other tattoos, and she was like “OMG, let me show you!” She got naked and showed me she had 12 tattoos! I was surprised. She also has a trap stamp, two shoulder tattoos, three on her sides, two beautiful belly ones, a shamrock on her left breast, a cute “honeypot” tattoo above her vagina, and a foot and ankle tattoo. She told me I have a long way to go to catch up! I enjoyed looking at her body. It is not classically attractive, but it is adorable, warm, and most importantly, safe. Her ass is a massive set of 2 globular basketballs, amazingly round yet all gelatinous and like two massive dollops of cottage cheese. Her corpulent thighs touch just past her fat knees. Her calves are all fat and meld into thick cute ankles adorned by a cheap ankle bracelet that must be extra large to get around the pale white mass. She has cute, but very fat feet. I offered her my first foot rub watching tv last week and she loved it. She then rubbed my feet, and I fell asleep since it was so relaxing. Her belly is a major problem. It is a stretch mark infested apron, full of cellulite, which covers her full womanhood. I tried to see her vagina, but it was impossible. Her breasts were actually relatively small deflated C cups that just flopped sideways in opposite directions as if a magnet was repelling them. Her shoulders are small, but there is a thick layer of chub across them, her neck, and very thick double chin. Jenny was clearly hot when thin, and she is still super cute. If I were a man I’d have sex with her, despite her obesity. I can’t understand why she’s not had a date or sex with a man for over 3 years. I really hope that never happens to me.

Work wise, things are less stressful. Now that I know the company isn’t firing me for my DUI, and I am less stressed doing my current set of tasks. Henry agreed to let Laura present for the next project updates, so I am off the hook! I really don’t like kitchen/coffee duty, but Laura is teaching me how to clean properly. I even bought some supplies at Walmart and Jenny and I came up with splitting the duties at home. I clean bathrooms, vacuum the house, kitchen cleanup duty, and laundry. Jenny cuts the lawn in summer, and shovels snow in winter, cooks meals, fixes items that break, and straightens up, especially all of Michael’s toys. Without Laura signing me up for a housekeeping class, I would be hapless. I never had to do any of this growing up. I enjoy it since I don’t need to think that much, and everything looks so good when it is done! Olivia gives me work each week, and she seems pleased generally. She is tough though because she always finds like 8 things wrong, and I have to keep going back and fixing it. When I get it right, she pulls Dunkin Donuts out of her desk and rewards me. I asked her when she started liking Dunkin Donuts, and she told me she personally hates them. She buys them just for me because she knows I like them. It is so sweet of her. She even lets me eat them in front of her when she is going over my next set of tasks. I can’t help but notice how pretty Olivia is. I asked her about boyfriends, and she showed me her guy. What a looker - sooooo hot! He is tall, and I can tell in the pics he has a smoking body. She is so lucky. I want a man like that!

This weekend is just me and Jenny. Laura decided she doesn’t feel like driving all the way out to the “boonies” to see us, and Jenny says we need to save on gas. Friday night we watched 2 movies and drank homemade sweet cocktails, smoked cigarettes, and had hot dogs, chips, and Hostess Cakes. The first movie was chosen by Michael, and I was bored because it was the Avengers, but Chris Hemsworth was in it, and Jenny and I both find him super hot, so that kept our attention. After Michael went to bed, we watched a movie named Love Hard, and we both loved it. Before bedtime, Jenny made us both huge sundaes with nuts, Reeses Pieces, and lots of hot chocolate sauce. Both of us were stuffed. Jenny suggested we get friendship tattoos on our forearms tomorrow since I still make good money and I got my debt under control. I agreed it was a great idea!

The next morning, we devoured a couple huge plates of pancakes, drenched in butter and syrup, dropped Michael off at his friend’s house, and then drove down the street to Jenny’s friend Lisa, the local tattoo artist. We picked matching roses, and each got them on our forearms. It took up most of the day. In between, Lisa’s son ran over to McDonalds and let us take a burger(s) break before finishing the job. We picked Michael up later, and went home. We had a snack, a few cigarettes, and both of us decided it would be good if we got a nap in if we were going to stay up late again. We had another movie night, but this time we ordered in meat lovers pizzas, and drank the better part of a case of PBR. Jenny made us pre-bedtime sundaes and off to bed we went.

On Sunday, I met her neighbor, Jane, who was really nice. Michael plays with Jane’s son, and they go to the same school. Jane is a single Mom with four kids, and she looks fabulous. She looks like she works out all the time and clearly diets. She has muscular arms and legs, yet a very tiny waist, but a bubble butt you only get from hundreds of squats. I found out she is 39, which is much older than I would have guessed. She has a 23yo daughter, and then the other three kids are 5, 3, and 1. She is the store manager of the McDonalds right down the road. I don’t know how she stays so fit with 4 kids, and a full time job. Being around fast food all the time must be tempting, but after seeing her for 10 minutes, she is very high energy. Jane was immediately welcoming and made me feel like I am already a part of her circle. She said if I need anything ever, she is always here to help. When I told her I was 26, she was like “oh sweetie, I didn’t realize you were so young. Seriously, if you need anything, you knock on my door”. Since I know no one else in this area but Jenny and Michael, it was very reassuring to me.

Jane also told me her 23yo daughter, Tessie, is very shy, but could use a friend, and I remind her of her daughter. I said that would be fun sometime. Her mom got her a job at the McDonald’s after high school. Tessie didn’t go to college right after high school, but started online college a few years ago at our pretty good state college for a business administration degree. I told Jane I work in business and maybe could help her. Jane went to Tessie’s closed bedroom door, and knocked. I heard a female voice whine, “mom, I don’t want to see anyone right now, I’m tired.” Jane was having none of that. She demanded, “look lazy bones, get your fatass out here, I want you to meet someone.” Out came a very obese young woman with short mousy brown hair, and she was in cheap, baggy grey sweatsuit, with food stains. I now see why she didn’t want to come out. She had massive thighs and a wide ass ass, but it lacked any shape, so curvy would not be an appropriate word. Her belly sagged halfway down her thighs, and a huge roll encircled her midsection, visible even through the grey sweat shirt. Her tits looked like they just turned in for a long nap on top of her large upper belly. I don’t think she wore a bra. Her face was very fat, and her neck just was a thick connector to her fat shoulders. Her obese face was cute-ish, adorned by a small amount acne and no makeup, and it reddened randomly as we spoke. I said hi to her, and she responded in a winded out of breath, “hi, my name is Tessie.” Her mom Jane proceeded to explain to her that I just moved in next door with Jenny, and that I was looking for a friend. I didn’t exactly say that, but I suppose it wouldn’t hurt having her as a friend, even though she is a bit of a loser who would slow me down, and not be a good going out partner. The two of us chatted for a while, while Jane and Jenny disappeared to the backyard. Jenny grabbed a new family sized bag of Lays, and offered to share. To be friendly, I said sure. Instead of putting them in a bowl, I was forced to compete with her by grabbing handfuls at a time. It took little time for the two us to kill the bag. Tessie, must have been impressed, saying “wow, your appetite is like mine! I think I like you. You are like me, only really cool and pretty.” I told her, she was as well, and that she seemed like a really nice person. I found out she likes video games, namely Minecraft, some of the same TV shows Jenny and I watch, and she works at the local McDonalds. I asked her how that was, and she said, it is actually a decent job, and while you work hard, it isn’t complicated, so you don’t need to worry too much. I asked her if she had a boyfriend, and she turned beat red, and was blushing. She responded, “no, but there is a cute guy at work I think about all the time. I never really had a boyfriend, so I’m not sure what I actually need to do to be a good girlfriend.” She asked me if I did, and I told her not currently, but I have lots of experience with men, and I would give her pointers. She smiled and was like “wow, I knew you were cool! Can we hang out some time?” I told her of course we could. Jenny and Jane came back in. We all had a nice dinner, and Jenny and I went home and enjoyed our evening routine. Monday morning will be here too soon.
Luvchanges

Postby Luvchanges » Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:41 pm

Hi all, I hope you are enjoying this story. I am not sure if it is resonating with most of the readers, and how the pacing is going. Please let me know. I really want to finish this story. Thank you.
Luvchanges

Postby downgrace » Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:56 pm

It's going great. My favorite story running right now. Can't wait for Liz to become more like Tessie and just as nervous about men. Maybe her past sexual experiences will start to seem like fantasies, and she'll start thinking like a hopeless virgin. Her and Tess fantasizing about what it's like to be with a man.
downgrace

Postby Luvchanges » Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:05 pm

Thanks for the comments! I have a new edition coming in a moment.
Luvchanges

PreviousNext

Return to Stories