There's an App for That (magic-tech, bimbo)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

There's an App for That (magic-tech, bimbo)

Postby Chrystal Wynd » Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:19 pm

Synopsis: Tegan learns that it’s a bad idea to welch on a drinking bet against a technomancer.

There’s an App for That
by: Chrystal Wynd
chapter: 5383 words
mc mf ff gr bimbo

I woke up and hated the world.

With a grumble, I rolled out of bed and stumbled to the bathroom. I looked at my reflection in the mirror, then brushed my dark hair out of my eyes and got into the shower.

Feeling only marginally better, I made my way to the kitchen, still bleary-eyed. My sister Meagan was there. She didn’t look any better than I did.

“Morning, Tegan,” she said, nodding at me.

I grunted and poured coffee.

After a few seconds of silence, Meagan shook her head. “Ugg. What a night. I still can’t believe you made that bet.”

“Bet?” I said.

Meagan looked at me. “Yeah…that bet with Eric. You don’t remember?”

I tried to think back. “Eric? The weird computer guy? Yeah. Umm…something about him giving me his car.”

Meagan giggled. “You got it partially right. If you won the bet, he was going to give you his Lexus.”

“Oh, yeah!” I said. “We were betting to see who was going to drink who under the table! The dude’s a geeky lightweight. I’m gonna love driving around in that Lexus. Is it here? Did he leave it outside?”

Meagan giggled again. “You, umm, didn’t win.”

“What?!” I said. “That’s impossible! He’s a computer geek! There’s no way he outlasted me!”

Meagan shrugged. “He definitely won. He drove you here, in fact. He’s got video of me pouring you into bed.”

“Oh, geez,” I said, my face in my hands. Losing a drinking contest to a geek was one of the most embarrassing things I could think of. “What did I bet?”

“You bet him a blowjob.”

“What?!”

Meagan nodded. “You promised him a blowjob if he won.”

I laughed. “Well, he’s out of luck.”

Meagan looked dubious. “Umm, Tegan, are you sure you wanna do that? I mean, I know he’s weird, but I don’t know if stiffing him like that’s a good idea. They say he’s a technomancer.”

I blew a raspberry. “I don’t care if he thinks he’s Gandalf the Windows Wizard. He’s not putting his dick in my mouth.”

Meagan held up her hands. “Okay, okay. I just wanted to make sure you knew.”

“Yes, now I know,” I said. “Now pretty please give me some coffee.”

That night I was back at the Electric Raven. My recuperative powers were strong and my hangover was gone.

It didn’t take long for Eric to show. He walked over to the table where Meagan and I were sitting with our drinks.

“So how are you feeling?” he said, his laptop tucked under his arm. “You were looking pretty festive last night.”

“Yeah, whatever,” I said.

He nodded. “So whenever you’re ready to pay off the bet, let me know. We can do it here, in the car, we can go to-“

“Not happening, dude,” I said, cutting him off.

He looked at me mildly. “I’m sure you don’t mean that.”

I took a swallow of my drink. “Yeah, I do. Not happening. I’m sorry if you got your hopes up, but that’s too bad.”

“C’mon, Tegan,” he said. “I put my car on the line. Well, one of my cars. I even paid your bar tab.”

“Sorry, dude. I said ‘not happening’ and I meant ‘not happening’. I’ll buy you a drink later instead, okay?”

He sighed, then turned and walked away.

Meagan shook her head. “I still think it’s a bad idea. From what I’ve heard, he’s no one to mess around with.”

I glanced over at Eric. He was sitting at a table on the other side of the dance floor with his laptop open in front of him.

I turned back to Meagan and shrugged. “He’ll get over it.”

After a little while, I stood and went to the bathroom, then made my way back to our table. Just before I sat down, however, I suddenly found myself dancing.

It wasn’t just dancing, though. It was very hot, very erotic dancing. My arms were over my head, my hips swaying. I was moving in a way that was practically a sexual invitation to every man who saw me. I twirled, licked my lips and thrust out my chest. My hips rolled, wriggled and bucked. My nipples were hard.

The song ended and suddenly I was back in control of my body. I sat down, trying to ignore the wolf whistles and applause going on around me.

Meagan stared. “What the hell was that, Tegan? I’ve never seen you dance like that. I didn’t even know you could dance like that.”

I mumbled, “Neither did I.”

“What brought that on?”

The waitress arriving with drinks saved me from answering.

“These are for you, courtesy of the gentleman over there,” she said, pointing toward the dance floor.

We looked over. Eric raised his glass in a mock toast.

I narrowed my eyes, then grabbed my purse. “C’mon, Meagan. Let’s go.”

Meagan blinked. “Already?”

I marched across the dance floor and stopped in front of Eric’s table. He looked up at me with an innocent smile.

“Hello again,” he said. “Change your mind?”

I gave him a hard stare. “Nope.”

“Suit yourself,” he said, shrugging. He reached down and hit the ‘enter’ button on his laptop.

And suddenly I reached down and lifted my top, showing him my bare breasts.

He nodded. “Nice. Very nice, in fact.”

He tapped the space bar twice and suddenly I was jiggling my breasts for him.

Meagan stared, eyes wide. “Tegan! What are you doing? Are you drunk?!”

Eric winked and hit another button, and just like that I was back in control of my hands again. I grabbed Meagan’s wrist.

“Let’s go!” I said, pulling her toward the door. “Right now.”

I was furious when we got home.

“That jerk! I can’t believe he did that!”

Meagan made supportive noises.

“There is NO way I will ever, ever give him a blowjob,” I said through clenched teeth. “No way!”

My sister sighed. “C’mon, Tegan. Take it easy. We’ll just drink somewhere else for a while, okay?”

I stomped into my bedroom.

The next morning I made my way to the kitchen. I went straight for the coffee pot.

Meagan looked up. “Tegan? Are you all right?”

I poured myself a cup of coffee. “Meh. Like, sooooo didn’t sleep good.”

“Oh, my,” said Meagan. “You don’t sound good.”

I grunted. “I’m, like, fine. I just didn’t sleep good and stuff, you know?”

My sister put down her coffee cup. “Tegan, can you hear yourself?”

I looked at her. “Huh? Whatcha mean, cutie?”

My eyes widened.

My voice was different. My vocabulary was different. Even my speech cadence was different.

“Oh, bubblegum!” I said. “That…that stupid-head did something! I know he did!”

“We don’t know that for sure,” she said. “Maybe…maybe it’s just some kind of allergic reaction or something. Your mouth looks kind of swollen, you know. I bet it’s just an allergy.”

She was trying to be supportive, but her heart wasn’t in it. She knew damn well Eric had somehow done something to me with that laptop of his. Somehow, someway.

Eric was sitting at his usual table next to the dance floor, his laptop open in front of him.

He nodded to my sister, then turned to me. “I was wondering when you’d get here.”

I glared at him. “You are, like, soooo not funny! I’m serial! You need to fix me, like, right now!”

He laughed. “Fix you? You sound adorable. Besides, I went to a lot of trouble to re-calibrate your voice and program your vocabulary. Not to mention your lips are really coming in nice and thick. Why would I fix you?”

I fought to keep my voice level. “I do not sound adorable! I sound, like, totally silly!”

He shrugged. “I think you sound great, but if it really bothers you that much, it’s not hard to fix. You know what you have to do.”

I stamped my foot. “Like, soooo not happening! Never ever ever! I am never, ever, ever gonna blow you, you…you…you stupid laptop man!”

Eric laughed.

He was such an infuriating geek! I was angry, I was frustrated, and I had gotten nowhere.

Meagan sighed. “Eric, are you sure something can’t be worked out?”

He turned to answer Meagan and I saw my chance. I suddenly reached down and grabbed his laptop, then spun around before he could grab it back. In one move, I lifted it high and smashed it to the ground.

There was complete silence all around us as everybody stared. Pieces of the laptop were everywhere. Meagan looked aghast.

“There!” I said, satisfaction surging through me as I waited for my lips, voice and vocabulary to shift back to normal. “That will teach you to, like, soooooo not mess with me and stuff!”

I blinked. Why was I still talking like a bubble-head?

Eric shook his head in exasperation and took out his cell phone. “You’re really not familiar with how the cloud works, are you?”

“The cloud?” I said. “Oh, bubblegum.”

Eric nodded and tapped his cell phone screen. “Oh bubblegum sounds about right.”

I knew it was time to get out of there fast. I spun for the door, but it was already too late. My eyes widened as I felt my hands grab the bottom of my shirt and lift straight up, taking my top off and dropping it to the floor.

“Stop it!” I said, looking at Eric as my hands moved of their own accord, reaching back to unhook my bra. “Stop it! I’m sorry about your stupid laptop, okay? I’ll totally get you a new one! Honest!”

He looked at his cell phone and ignored me. He started typing things into his phone as I continued stripping off my clothes to the delight of the Electric Raven’s patrons.

By the time I was fully naked, Eric had finished typing whatever it was he was trying to input. He hit a final button and I suddenly found myself dancing again. But it wasn’t just dancing this time. I was licking my lips, rolling my hips, spanking my ass, sliding my hands down my belly and teasing myself. It was lewd, suggestive dancing, far more appropriate to a strip bar than to the Electric Raven. But the customers didn’t mind. There were cheers and catcalls sounding out as I wriggled my bare hips, twirled on bare feet and thrust out my bare breasts to the delight of the patrons.

Eric made me stay out there for 3 full songs and my naked body blushed furiously from head to toe the whole time. Everywhere I turned, twirled or twisted, there were cell phones following me.

When the third song ended, I suddenly realized I had control of my limbs again, so I grabbed my jeans and top and dashed for the door, just in case Eric was thinking about making me dance an encore. The people outside were treated to the sight of naked me nearly falling over as I struggled to get dressed. Meagan came out with my shoes a few moments later.

Meagan patted my hand sympathetically as we drove home. “It’s okay, sweetie. You danced good.”

I was still blushing. “Oh, bubblegum! I’m gonna be, like, alllllll over the Internet tomorrow!”

My sister bit her lower lip. “Umm, maybeeeee…”

“He is such a stupid-head!”

“Yes,” she said. “Absolutely a stupid-head.”

Hearing my sister say stupid-head cut me off in mid-rant and made me giggle.

“Do I, like, really sound like that?”

“Yes.”

“Okay, I’ll stop. For now.”

“Look,” she said, her exasperation showing, “why don’t you just give him the blowjob? It’ll take like 5 minutes and then you won’t talk like a bimbo anymore and we can drink at the Electric Raven again without you ending up naked.”

“No!” I said. “It’s, like, the principle of the matter and stuff now!”

Meagan sighed. “You realize it’s hard to take your declarations of principles seriously when you sound like that, right?”

I giggled. “I don’t care. I am sooooo not blowing him. He’s, like, toying with me, you know? I’m totally not giving in.”

Meagan rolled her eyes.

The next morning, I stood in the kitchen glaring. Meagan stood in front of me, a hand over her mouth.

“Oh, dear,” she said.

I growled through clenched teeth.

Meagan stepped closer to me. “Don’t worry. I’m sure we can fix this.”

“We better,” I said, “’cuz if we can’t, I’m sooooo gonna kill him.”

Meagan reached out and ran her fingers through my hair. My long, long blonde hair.

I had woken this morning and knew instantly something was wrong. My lips were really thick by now, embarrassing lush. But it took me a few moments to get my brains together enough to recognize what the actual problem was. I finally processed that my hair was big and long. Really long. Down past my waist long. And huge. I had hair sticking out everywhere. I looked like a bimbo that had been rode hard and put away wet.

And if the length and volume wasn’t enough, my hair had grown in golden blonde.

My black hair had barely reached my shoulders. The ends of my golden locks were all black. The bastard hadn’t changed my hair color. He had somehow programmed my hair to be golden blonde now. He was absolutely determined to make me look and sound like a bimbo. Grrrrrrrr.

Meagan’s cell phone suddenly chirped, announcing that she had a text message. She picked up the phone and read her message. Then she covered her mouth with her fingers.

I squirmed impatiently. “What is it? Is it Eric?”

She nodded. “Yesss. He, umm, he recommends, umm, pigtails…”

My eyes narrowed. “Grrrrrrr! He is, like, SUCH a jerk! He’s, like, totally playing with me!”

Meagan set her phone down. “Look, it’s just 5 minutes, you know? Maybe even just 3. He’s a geek. They don’t take long.”

“No!” I said, through clenched teeth. “He’s, like, totally toying with me! I’m sooooo not giving him the satisfaction!”

“Okay, okay,” said Meagan, holding up her hands. “It was just a suggestion. Umm…you know your voice is higher-pitched now, right…?”

“Yes!” I said, trying not to snarl and failing.

“Okay, okay,” she said. “Soooooo…a trip to the hairdresser’s?”

By the time we got back, my mood hadn’t improved.

My hairdresser was a man named Gustav and he had been a stylist in Chrystal Heights long enough to have seen this kind of thing before. He was willing to give it a try just the same.

He tried scissors, trimmers and razors, but to no avail. He tried colors, dyes and chemicals, but my programmed locks refused to hold color. He tried trimming, he tried coloring, he tried heat treatments. He even shaved my head at one point, a move that had left Meagan and I aghast, but it didn’t matter. My hair grew back within the hour and it remained golden blonde. I was stuck like this.

I stomped into the house, trying to ignore the weight of my extended ponytail. I was stressed and aching from sitting in my hairdresser’s chair for several hours. I decided to take a nap.

Meagan looked at me as I made my way toward my room.

“Five minutes,” she said, pushing out her cheek with her tongue repetitively to simulate fellatio. “Maybe three.”

I opened my mouth to retort, but went quiet instead. Then I mumbled, “I’ll think about it.”

I slept on that.

By the time I woke up an hour later, I knew I was going to have to deal with another problem.

My heat.

It had been growing since Eric had used his stupid laptop to make me dance that first night at The Electric Raven. It was a slow burn, a gradual increase, and I had been ignoring it because I wasn’t in the mood with this stuff going on, but I couldn’t ignore it any more. I was going to take a few minutes now to relieve my need.

Except I couldn’t.

I worked my clit thoroughly with my vibe, working it in and around. I used a light touch and I used heavy pressure. I worked through a set of batteries and re-started with a fresh set. I used lube and practically assaulted my clit. I tried penetration. I worked myself into a lather, an aching, burning need for release. But it didn’t happen.

I couldn’t cum. I wanted to yell, to scream, to kick my feet in frustration, but none of that was going to help.

I lay there drenched in sweat, the whine of my vibe echoing in my room. I was going to have to blow the bastard.

“I think you’re making the right choice,” said Meagan, as we made our way toward the Electric Raven.

I stared out the window, trying to ignore my sopping wet pussy. “I’ll give the stupid-head his stupid blowjob and he, like, soooooo better fix me. And I mean, like, totally!”

Meagan bit her lower lip, but that failed to cover her giggle. I gave her a glare.

“I’m sorry!” she said, still laughing. “But that’s one of the most bimboey things you’ve ever said. Maybe we should have him fix everything else, but leave you talking like an airhead. It’s adorable on you.”

“Oh!” I said, heart suddenly pounding in sudden panic. “Like, don’t you dare, cutie! I’m totally serial!”

I clapped a hand over my mouth. The more I talked, the less aware I was of how I spoke. I could control my vocabulary within a certain range if I focused on my words, but the normal cadence of speech was usually too quick for me to control my verbal output.

Eric was sitting at his normal table when we arrived. He looked up and smiled at our arrival.

“Good evening, ladies,” he said. “You know, Tegan, for someone who refuses to have anything to do with me, I sure do get the pleasure of your company quite often.”

I stamped my foot. “Like, sooooo not funny, Mr. Stupid-Head! As soon as we’re done with this, I’m, like, sooooo never gonna talk to you again! Totally!”

Eric tapped his chin. “Hmm. I may have overdone her vocabulary calibration. I may need to re-sequence her database or soon she’ll barely be able to communicate.”

I blinked. It was a little unnerving how casually he was referring to my everyday actions. And he kept using words like ‘output’ and ‘calibration’ to describe what he had done to me, like I was a machine.

I took a deep breath. “Like, don’t worry ‘bout it right now, cutie, ‘kay? Cuz I’m, like, gonna totally do it now. I’m gonna give you a blowwie, ‘kay? And then you’re gonna totally fix me up.”

I was hoping the fact that I was horny wasn’t making me sound too desperate.

Eric raised one eyebrow, then leaned back in his chair. “That’s fine,” he said, “except for one thing. It’s three blowjobs now.”

My eyes widened. “Three?! You totally can’t do that! You can’t, like, start adding blowjobs! That’s totally unfair!”

When he turned to look at me, it was actually a hard look this time.

“Yes, I can,” he said. “I have added one blowjob as a late payment penalty. And I have added another blowjob because you broke my laptop last night. So the price now is three blowjobs.”

“Like, totally no way!” I said. “Totally no way it’s happening!”

He shrugged and picked up his drink. “As you wish.”

Huh? “Like, c’mon! You can’t leave me like this, you poopy-head!”

He shrugged. “Sure I can. It’s sound scientific principle. All you need to do is input the correct formula to change the outcome. Anything else results in an incorrect equation.”

Oh, gawd. He was serious. I ignored the panic clawing at the pit of my stomach.

“Well, like, what about the re-colonization of my, umm, words and stuff?” I said. “You said you were gonna fix that!”

He blinked. “The what…?”

Meagan cut in. “Her vocabulary. Tegan’s getting a bit tough to understand. You said it needed some recalibration.”

Comprehension relaxed his features. “Oh. That. Well, changed my mind. You know how us poopy-heads are.”

My eyes widened. “Like, you can’t!” I wailed. “I can’t, like, talk like this and stuff! I totally can’t!”

Meagan sighed, obviously reluctant to cross swords with Eric, but wanting to support me. “Look, Eric, could you at least consider it? As a favor to me?”

He looked at Meagan and I was struck again by how calculating he looked. He didn’t just look at people. He assessed them.

Then he grinned. “Are you willing to give me a blowjob for it?”

Meagan sighed and shook her head.

Eric chuckled. “I was kidding. But I am willing to negotiate somewhat. Give me your panties.”

My sister blinked. “What?”

He nodded toward her belly button. “Give me your panties. The ones you’re wearing. Give them to me right now and I’ll tone down her vocabulary.”

I stamped my foot. “What kind of pervo are you?!”

“Hush,” said Eric, not looking at me. “Adults speaking right now.”

I opened my mouth to protest, but Meagan glared at me. I closed my mouth.

She looked at Eric. “How do I know you’ll really do it?”

Eric smiled. “As a sign of good faith, I’ll do it right now.”

He glanced down and did some typing on his laptop. A minute later he looked up.

“There,” he said. “That should do it.”

I said, “I don’t feel any different, stupid-head, and I’m still, like, totally talking silly and stuff.”

Eric grinned and hit the ‘enter’ button.

I narrowed my eyes. “What did that do? All you did was hit one button.”

He gave me a significant look.

My eyes widened. “Hey, I’m thaying things the wight way,” I said. Then I paused. “Wait…I’m thtill talking a wittle funny.”

Meagan looked at Eric, who shrugged.

“I fixed her vocabulary,” he said, “just like I said I would. She’s not used to having lips that thick, so she’s going to be lisping for a little while. I’m not going to fix that until Tegan pays up. But I kept my side of the deal.”

Meagan hesitated, then turned for the bathroom.

Eric shook his head. “No. Here. I want to be sure it’s the real article.”

My sister hesitated, then reached under her skirt. She worked her panties down her legs and stepped out of them. Then she handed them to Eric.

“Satisfied?” she said.

“Yes,” he said. He turned to me. “You could learn something about keeping your word from your sister.”

“Perv,” I said, sticking my tongue out at him.

He chuckled. “Perhaps. But it wouldn’t have been necessary if you weren’t so determined to avoid responsibility for your actions.”

“You’re still a jerk,” I said.

He took a swallow of his drink. “You mean a stupid-head, don’t you?” He turned to Meagan. “Should you decide you want her to resume speaking the way she was earlier tonight, simply let me know. I’ll be glad to reinstate the condition.”

“Probably won’t be necessary,” she said wryly, “but thank you for that. I’ll let you know if it does need to be done.”

“Meagan!” I said.

Meagan shrugged. “Just keeping my options open.”

Despite my vocabulary being at least nominally fixed, I was still fuming as we drove away from the Electric Raven.

“I can’t believe that guy!” I said. “Thwee blowjobs? THWEE?!”

Meagan shrugged. “He kinda had a point, you know. He won the bet fair-and-square and you refused to pay up. And you definitely broke his very expensive laptop.”

I crossed my arms, not willing to concede. “It was a thtupid laptop. And besides, he can afford it. Easily.”

My sister giggled. “I think your lisp is even cuter than your bimbo-speak.”

I blushed. “I can’t help it!”

She giggled again.

I sighed. “Thank you for, umm, giving him your panties to fixth my vocabulawy.”

She shrugged. “It was just underwear. Besides, as cute as the bimbo-speak was, you were becoming incomprehensible. It was getting worse.”

That tickled something at the back of my mind, but I wasn’t sure what. I left it alone for now. “Anyway, with my vocabulary fixth, all that weally leaves is the hair and the lipth.”

She nodded. “True. I suppose you’ll eventually get used to the lips, but you do realize how long it’s going to take you to dry and brush all that hair, right?”

I glared out the window. “Whatever.”

My sister shook her head. “I’m not sure this is a good time to be stubborn, Tegan.”

Unfortunately Meagan turned out to be right.

I tried again to use my vibe when I got home and again met with failure. I was so overheated now that I wanted to scream. But that turned out to not be my only problem. Because the next morning, I woke up with a rack.

I was furious with myself as well as with Eric. I should have seen this coming.

I had gone to sleep with b-cups and woke up at least three cup-sizes bigger. My breasts were now huge melons, heavy, erotic and just there. They dominated my presence. They moved when I moved, jiggled when I walked, distracted me when I stood still. I had nothing to wear that catered to anything even close to breasts this size. How the hell was anyone supposed to take me serious with all this blonde hair, a silly lisp and now a gigantic rack?

And worse yet, they were sensitive. So very sensitive. My nipples were rock-hard and even the sensation of them rubbing against my top was enough to bring me to my knees. A walk across my room left me shuddering in heat and need. I needed to cum. I needed to cum so badly.

I sighed and walked out to the kitchen.

Meagan took one look at me and gasped, her fingers over her mouth. “Oh.”

I blushed and nodded. “Yeth.”

She gave me a sympathetic look. “I suppose it was inevitable.”

I sighed again. “Yeth. I’m, umm, I’m gonna do it.”

“Three blowjobs?”

I nodded.

“Good,” she said. “We’ll go there early. Maybe you can do all three tonight. You’ll have a sore jaw and a full belly, but you’ll be back to normal.”

I sighed and poured some coffee.

“Wow,” said Eric. “You’re here again. I’m shocked.”

I clenched my teeth. “Don’t be a jerk. You win, okay? Let’s get it over with.”

“Get what over with?”

“Your thwee blowjobs.”

He shook his head. “Three was last night’s offer. Today it’s five blowjobs.”

I blinked. “What?!”

He leaned back in his chair. “You heard me. Five blowjobs. Non-negotiable.”

I stamped my foot, inadvertently causing my over-sized boobs to jiggle. “You can’t do that! You said thwee!”

He gave me a look. “I said three last night. You said no, so that offer’s off the table. It’s five now. Either agree to it or not. You’re interrupting my downtime. Again.”

I opened my mouth to protest, but a firm look from Meagan quieted me. That and the fact that I needed to cum so badly.

“Fine,” I said quietly.

He looked at me again. “To be sure…you are agreeing to perform five blowjobs, correct? You’re actually going to keep your word this time?”

I stamped my foot again, setting my silly boobs to jiggling again. “Yeth!”

He nodded and typed a number of lines into his laptop. “All right, then,” he said, getting to his feet. “Perhaps we can do business.”

We left Meagan to hold Eric’s table- although there was little chance of anyone trying to take it- and made our way to the back of The Electric Raven, where there were private areas available, if you knew where to look.

I looked around and didn’t see or hear anybody, so I dropped to my knees in front of him. I looked up one last time to see if he was going to let me off the hook. All I saw was light reflecting off his glasses and an expression of anticipation.

I sighed, unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock.

All right, it was a surprisingly thick cock for a geek and I was surprised by how good, how masculine it smelled, but I still wasn’t happy.

I ran my tongue along the underside, causing an immediate twitch. He was already semi-hard and that little encouragement made it swell to full attention immediately. Maybe Meagan was right about this being a three-minute job after all.

What really surprised me, however, was how fucking hot it was having a cock sliding between my thick lips.

I had no doubt the sensations stemmed from Eric’s laptop ministrations, plus the fact that I was so desperately overheated, but the feeling being generated from the friction of my thick lips sliding back and forth along a cock, his cock, was leaving me breathless. My heat was building, boiling, reaching lava point. I had to finish this blowjob fast or I’d be begging him to let me cum.

I could feel him growing taunt, feel his balls swelling, and I knew he was about to cum. And whether I liked it or not, I knew he was going to cum in my mouth.

And then his rigid shaft started throbbing. I instinctively wrapped my lips around the base of his cock and started swallowing his hot flood of seed.

It was rich, impossibly sweet, and I could feel my belly filling as I swallowed every drop, terrified that he wouldn’t count this blowjob if a single bit escaped.

And then my eyes widened as the sensations of my belly filling with his sperm triggered my orgasm.

It was so unexpected, hit so hard and sudden, that I had no chance to temper my reaction. I was suddenly squealing around his cock, moaning as my body shuddered, my hips bucking, again and then again. And my orgasm appeared to cause his orgasm to double in intensity, as his cock began shooting another full, hot load down my throat.

I continued to cum, shuddering, and my vision became dim as I wound down. Eric reached down and supported my shoulders.

“Are you all right?” he said.

I blinked, trying to stay conscious. I nodded.

He gave a leisurely nod. “See? That wasn’t so bad, was it?”

Then he turned and walked away, leaving me there on my knees, sitting on my heels, eyes glazed, a hand on my belly.

I slept impossibly deep that night and woke refreshed for the first time in days. Still aroused, but at least it felt as if I had gotten some decent sleep.

Meagan’s eyes widened as I walked into the kitchen. “Oh, geez. Look at you!”

“What?” I said, pouring some coffee. “So I slept good last night. So?”

“Not that,” she said. She pointed at my ass. “I mean that.”

I blinked, then realized what she meant.

My ass was huge.

My whole lower body had actually re-shaped itself while I slept. My hips were wider and rounder, my waist had cinched in and I had a freakin’ half-moon bubble-butt.

I closed my eyes, feeling my cheeks warm as I blushed. I missed it because I had been daydreaming since I woke up.

Meagan looked me up and down and whistled softly. “Big boobs. Big blonde hair. Thick blowjob lips. Bimbo curves. Giggling. Horny. Tegan, you better give him those blowjobs stat. Nobody can take you serious looking like that.”

I sat down with a flounce that inadvertently caused my boobs to jiggle. “Yeah, yeah, yeah,” I said. “I know, I know. I’m working on it.”

“Glad to hear it,” said my sister. “Don’t work too fast, though. I have to admit you’re adorable like this.”

I threw a crumpled napkin at her.

NEXT: Conclusion
Chrystal Wynd

Re: There's an App for That (magic-tech, bimbo)

Postby Chrystal Wynd » Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:24 pm

Part 2

Words: 4416

We were on our way to The Electric Raven. Meagan turned and looked me.

“Well, this is a change,” she said. “You’re awfully anxious to get there. He may not even be there yet.”

I shrugged. “The sooner we get there, the sooner I can get these blowjobs done.”

I said it in an offhand manner, but I was thinking that maybe if I did one really early, I could do another before the night was over. I still wasn’t happy about giving the blowjobs, but I figured I might as well get them over with.

Yeah, exactly that. I was being efficient! It was a good idea. Just because I was horny and the only time I could release seemed to be when I was swallowing his load had nothing to do with it. Nothing at all. This was just efficient timing. Nothing to do with having my lips wrapped around his thick, rigid shaft, feeling that throbbing explosion of hot seed in my mouth, in my belly, the taste of his cock in my mouth, that masculine scent in my nostrils, those heavy balls pressed against-

“Hey!”

I jumped, startled. “What? What?”

Meagan stared at me. “You all right? You looked dazed for a minute.”

“I’m fine!” I said, heart pounding. “Just thinking!”

My sister giggled. “It didn’t look like thinking. Your expression was blank. You really looked like a bimbo.”

“Whatever!”

We did beat Eric there, if only by a few minutes. We were waiting at his table when he arrived.

“A little early, aren’t you?” he asked dryly. The waitress set his drink in front of him.

I shrugged. “A wittle. You want your next blowjob or not?”

Arousal was making me cranky.

“Sure,” he said.

It seemed a little smoother this time, almost as if I were becoming more attuned to his cock. Maybe because it was less awkward. The reason didn’t matter and I wasn’t worried about it. I just wanted to get it done.

So once again I was on my knees in the back room, my thick bimbo lips wrapped around his hard dick, working his geek cock the best I could. Stroking his rigid member with my warm, wet mouth. My heat building, my cheeks flushed, my belly muscles twitching in anticipation.

And then it happened. There was a moment, an eternal moment where his balls were swelling, heavy, weighty in my hand, a timeless moment of impossible anticipation, and then a blasting gooey explosion in my mouth, followed by a hot, lava-like pulse of thick, potent semen, a vigorous, intoxicating flow I swallowed as naturally as milk. I could feel my belly grow warm as it filled with his semen, growing full, heavy.

And then I moaned around his cock as I started to orgasm.

There was no stopping it and I couldn’t even try to hide this one. It was even bigger than the previous one, more intense, and I was lost in the lights and sensations of what was the most intense release of my life. It was a hot, explosive, volatile orgasm, and I barely remained conscious.

Hours later- or perhaps seconds, as time perception had become somewhat skewed for me- I felt him pulling his dick out from between my thick, non-responsive lips.

Awareness slowly seeped back. My panties were soaked, my chin wet with drool. The small room was heavy with the scent of my arousal. The scent of my release.

“Not bad,” said Eric, glancing down at me as he zipped his pants. “Just a couple more to go.”

“Thwee more,” I mumbled, my lisp made thicker by my numb lips.

Eric ruffled my hair. “Right. Be a good girl and keep count for me, okay?”

Still on my knees, sitting on my heels, I nodded, not trusting myself to speak, indignation warring with breathless satisfaction.

Eric left. I watched his figure disappear, then slowly got to my feel and left the room as well, my body impossibly relaxed, heat already building in my belly.

“Again?!” said Meagan.

“What?” I said.

Meagan looked at me, eyebrows raised. “You want to blow him again? You just did him two hours ago.”

I shrugged. “So? The thooner I do it again, the thooner I’m done with them and the thooner I get un-bimboed. Or is it de-bimboed? De-bimbified?”

Meagan giggled. “And the sooner you start talking wike a big girl.”

“I can’t help it! My lipth make me lisp!”

Meagan nodded. “And the more you drink, the more you lisp, so don’t drink too much or we won’t be able to understand you at all.”

“Yeah, yeah.”

But when I walked over to Eric’s table and offered to blow him again, he just shrugged.

“Maybe later,” he said.

I blinked. “What?!”

He took a swallow of his drink. “Maybe later. I’ll see how I feel.”

Grrrr. That man was infuriating.

I flipped my hair off my shoulder. “Fine, then. We’ll see how I feel then, too. Maybe I won’t feel wike doing it then.”

He shrugged. “That’s possible. I’ll have to take that chance.”

“It’s risky, you know,” I said. “In fact, I’m bored. I’m thinking about going home.”

“That’s a shame,” he said.

I lifted my chin. “I did warn you.”

But an hour later I was on my knees with his dick in my mouth, coming like a slut as I swallowed his seemingly endless flow of sperm.

My sister gave me an exasperated look. “Tegan! Can we please go now? We’ve been here all night!”

I looked across the dance floor anxiously. “Soon. I just want to see if I can get one more in before we weave.”

“For goddess sake, Tegan! He’s only human! Three times in one night is a lot.”

I shook my head impatiently. “He’s a geek. I bet he can do it.”

Meagan rolled her eyes. “You want one more? Fine. I’ll be right back.”

I opened my mouth to protest, but she was already gone.

She came back a minute later and looked at me. “He said he’s willing to let you do one more tonight…”

I perked up. “Weally?”

“…but only if you do it in pigtails.”

I blinked for a moment, processing. Then my eyes widened. “What?!”

Meagan actually smirked. “He said he will let you blow him if you put your hair in pigtails.”

“Oh!” I said, stamping my foot. “That…that jerk! I’ll look wike a silly anime girl! Wike a…wike a…”

“Like a bimbo,” said Meagan. “Yes, you will. And since I want to get home tonight, you’re going to do it. Now let’s get your hair into pigtails. Now.”

Grumbling, I submitted to letting Meagan put my ridiculously long golden-blonde hair into twin pigtails coming off the top of my head.

“Oh, my,” said Meagan, giggling again. “You look like an absolutely adorable sex kitten.”

My cheeks were bright red. “I am sooo not talking to you wight now.”

She patted my butt. “Now off you go.”

It was the most embarrassing moment of my life. I was a bimbo, on my knees in a club back room, giving a blowjob to a guy I barely knew. My ridiculously cute pigtails bobbed back and forth as my thick lips once again worked his cock with embarrassing familiarity. I knew every nuance of that dick, what would make it twitch, what would make it more rigid, the quickest way to make it throb with the anticipation of delivering its hot, potent cargo.

My heat was growing rapidly. My breathing was becoming just as ragged as Eric’s. I could feel his balls swelling, feel his cock becoming harder getting harder getting harder GETTING HOTTER GETTING HARDER THROBBING IN MY MOUTH IT’S HAPPENING IT’S HAPPENING YES YES YESYESYESYESYES…!

I exploded harder than Eric, my moans likely feeding into his orgasm. He seemed to shoot harder, with more force, and I swallowed every drop. My mouth overflowed at one point and I nearly panicked, catching the renegade flow from my chin and pushing it back between my lips.

I drained his cock completely, not letting him slide his cock from my mouth until I made sure every drop was in my belly. Finally I sat back and wiped my chin, exhaling in relief. My twin pigtails bobbed against my back momentarily.

“Wow,” said Eric, nodding with that self-satisfied smirk that drove me crazy. “That was intense.”

“Whatever,” I said, refusing to give an inch.

He chuckled. “Well, look on the bright side. Just one more to go.”

I blinked, trying to ignore the sudden blossom of panic in my belly. One more? Just one more?

He ruffled my hair, then turned and left the room, leaving me again on my knees.

The next morning, Meagan pushed a cup of coffee at me. “You know, for a girl who resisted giving a blowjob so much, you’re awfully eager to get back to The Electric Raven to blow Eric.”

I took a swallow of coffee. “Hey, I’m weally close to finishing off this stupid debt, okay?”

She nodded wisely. “Of course that’s it. Are you going in pigtails tonight?”

“If he wants me to, yeah,” I said. Then I shook my head. “I mean, no! Absolutely not!”

Meagan giggled. “You were just day-dreaming again, you know.”

“Was not!”

“Were too.”

I took another swallow of coffee and loftily ignored her. I also tried to ignore the heat and need growing in my belly, but didn’t succeed quite as well.

“Can’t you dwive faster?” I said anxiously.

Meagan gave me a look. “Calm down. I’m not going to get us killed just because my slut sister can’t wait to get a dick in her mouth.”

“That’s not it!” I said indignantly. “I’m just weally close to being done with this, that’s all!”

Meagan giggled. “Whatever you say. I mean, it’s not like you can become addicted to sperm, right?”

“Exactly!”

We drove in silence for a minute. Then I said, “You can’t, umm, become addicted to sperm, wight? I mean, not actually physically addicted, wight?”

“Of course not,” said Meagan.

I checked Eric’s table again. “Where is he?!”

My sister sighed. “Like I said the first ten times you asked me, I have no idea.”

I looked around impatiently. “He has to come tonight. He has to!”

“Literally.”

“Oh, funny. Ha ha!”

Meagan grinned. “Just relax. If he doesn’t show up tonight, you can do it tomorrow.”

I stamped my foot. “I don’t want to do it tomorrow. I want to do it tonight. I want to do it now.”

Meagan gave me a look. “I know you do. He’ll be here, Tegan. Don’t worry.”

But he never showed.

“Dammit!” I said. “He is such a jerk!”

My sister made sympathetic noises. “Please calm down, sweetie. It’s not a big deal. You can do it tomorrow. Or the day after.”

I crossed my arms and sat back into the seat. “Hmmpphh.”

Meagan rolled her eyes. “Omigod. You’re pouting. You’re pouting because you couldn’t give a blowjob.”

“I am not pouting!”

“Are too.”

“Am not!”

“Blowjobbb bimmmmmmboooooo!”

I stamped my foot and stopped talking to her. My sister could be a jerk too.

I fretted the next night. I put on makeup. I even put on a top that showed off my silly big boobs.

Meagan looked me up and down, then nodded. “Cute pigtails.”

I grumbled. “Thanks.”

“Can you even walk in those high heels?”

“I’ve been pwacticing. I’m getting better.”

“All right, then,” she said. “You look great. I don’t think you’ll have any trouble convincing him to let you suck his dick.”

“Good,” I said. “Now let’s go.”

“Well, first we should stop and get some-“

”Now,” I said.

Meagan giggled. “Of course. Let’s go.”

As soon as we got to our table, I looked across the dance floor to Eric’s table. A feeling of relief swept over me as I saw his laptop there. He was here.

But where was he?

I looked around, knowing he wouldn’t be far from his laptop. Then I spotted him on the dance floor.

Dancing with a girl.

My heart started pounding. He was dancing with a girl! What if he had a girlfriend now? What if he wouldn’t let me give him that final blowjob?!

Meagan tried to stop me, but I brushed her off and stomped onto the dance floor.

Eric turned just as I got there. “Oh, hi, Tegan.”

I gave him a glare. “Where were you last night?”

Eric’s eyebrows rose. “I was out with Kelly here.”

I turned and looked at Kelly. She was dark-haired and slim, with intelligent features.

“Hello there, Tegan,” she said, smiling. “Aren’t you a cutie?”

“Hi,” I said curtly. “Are you guys dating?”

Kelly’s eyebrows rose as well. “Why do you ask?”

I pointed at Eric, pigtails bobbing momentarily. “Did he tell you about us?”

“Tell me about you?” she said. She turned to Eric, an amused expression on her face. “Eric, is there something you forgot to tell me?”

He shrugged. “Probably not. Just an unpaid debt.”

Kelly suddenly perked. “Oh! Is this the one? The blowjob bimbo?”

Oh, gawd. My cheeks flamed.

Eric nodded casually. “Yeah, that’s her.”

Kelly gave an excited bounce. “Perfect! I want some too!”

Wait, what?

I looked at Kelly. “Who are you? Are you his girlfriend?”

Kelly laughed. “I go a lot of ways- both ways, even- but I haven’t tried doing my brother. Maybe if you get me drunk enough.”

Oh, gawd. I had screwed up again.

“Sorry,” I mumbled. “I didn’t even know he had a sister.”

“Not a problem,” she said. She looked at Eric. “I’m serious. I want some too.”

I looked at Kelly. “You mean you want me to…?”

She nodded, eyes bright. “Oh, yes.”

I shook my head. “Forget it. Not happening.”

“Fine,” said Kelly. “Eric, can we go now? I’ve got a headache.”

“What?!” I said. I looked at Eric. “You can’t go yet! I need to…I need to finish paying off my debt!”

Eric looked at me, amusement clearly written across his features. “You heard Kelly. She’s got a headache.”

I stood there, panic-stricken. I could smell his cock. It was so close.

“All wight!” I said.

Eric said, “All right what?”

I wriggled. “All wight, I’ll…do her.”

Eric looked amused. Kelly looked perky.

“I’ll agree,” said Eric, “but I get to watch.”

“What?!”

Kelly laughed. “Fine by me.”

I hesitated, torn. I had never been with a woman before. Ever. I couldn’t do this.

Kelly turned to Eric. “I don’t she can do it, sweetie. That’s too bad. I’d love to see those pigtails between my thighs. Yummy.”

Grrrrrrr. She was as infuriating as her brother.

“Fine,” I said. “Yeth, I’ll do it.”

“Excellent,” said Eric.

“Excellent,” said Kelly.

“Whatever,” I said, determined not to show how relieved I was.

“We’ll go to my place,” said Eric.

Kelly giggled. “Why? She’s just a piece of fluff. I’m sure she’s used to the back room.”

Eric chuckled. “I was thinking of you, sis.”

“Oh,” said Kelly. “That’s different, then. Off we go.”

I went to tell Meagan.

We left in Eric’s car, which was a recent year Lexus. The car I would have won had I drunk the geek under the table and won the bet. Instead I was a now a head-to-toe bimbo getting passed around like a freaking joint.

Kelly was driving, even though it was Eric’s car. Eric was in the back seat working on his laptop. Probably updating my programming or something. Grrrrrrr.

We parked in front of Eric’s place, a high-end apartment complex. We took the elevator to the top floor.

“Nice place,” I said grudgingly as we walked in.

Kelly nodded. “Not bad, but it needs a woman’s touch.”

I opened my mouth to reply, then stopped. She was right.

Eric looked at us. “All right, I’m going to make some drinks. Kelly, you can put on some music. Tegan, you can get naked.”

I blushed. “Excuse me?”

Eric smiled. “I said ‘you can get naked’. That’s your job.”

I stamped my foot. “Hey!”

Eric glanced at Kelly. “How’s your head feeling?”

I opened my mouth to retort, then changed my mind. I started unbuttoning my blouse.

Kelly laughed. “Good choice.”

I was fully naked by the time Eric returned. By ‘drinks’, he had meant drinks for he and his sister. I was apparently there for only one reason.

Kelly had changed into a silk robe that actually looked quite good on her. She looked over my bare curves with satisfaction.

“Nice work, Eric,” she said. “That laptop voodoo you do so well is pretty impressive stuff.”

Eric chuckled. “I love my woik.”

Kelly dropped into a lush recliner chair. She let her robe fall open and then slowly parted her thighs. A dark runway decorated her private area.

“All right, bimbo,” she said. “Get to work.”

She spoke lightly, but I blushed, knowing she meant every word.

I dropped to my knees and stared at Kelly’s pussy. I had never been this close to another woman’s vagina and I was adjusting to the sight.

Then I put my hands on her thighs, leaned forward and ran my tongue over her clit.

Her hips twitched in response and I felt an illogical surge of pride. I licked again and once more her hips responded. Was I doing it right? I licked again, then again, then pressed my lips into her sex and began working her clit relentlessly.

Her pussy became my sole focus. All I could think about was working her clit, licking and sucking, fingers sliding inside. Her taste, so foreign to me at first, soon became an elixir. I could feel my own hips wriggling as I worked her pussy up and down, licking with abandon. And every time her hips bucked, my hips bucked in response.

And then suddenly her hand was cupping the back of my head, pressing my mouth against her pussy as she came on my face.

She shuddered, moaning as her hips bucked against my face, once, twice, again. Her orgasm was a hot, wet thing and my belly muscles twitched and jumped in response. I was helplessly moaning into her pussy as my own heat was overwhelming me and that seemed to make her even hotter, because suddenly she was coming again, even harder.

She finally released the back of my head and collapsed back into the lush chair, breathing heavily, eyes closed. I sat back on my heels, shuddering in heated need. My cheeks and chin were covered in drool and Kelly’s juices.

I suddenly remembered with a hot blush that Eric was there. I turned and found him still watching us intently. Through his phone.

Grrrrrr. “Did you get some nice footage?” I asked. Ass.

He tilted his head toward me. “I did indeed. You appear to be a natural at that.”

I blushed again. “Don’t get used to it.”

He smiled. “Of course not. In any case, I imagine you have your own needs to attend to now.”

“My needs?” I said, casually getting to my feet. “Nah, I’m fine. I just need to give you that final blowjob you won. To finish them off.”

Eric looked amused. “So you’re saying you want to do it for my sake, then?”

I nodded. “Absolutely. I said I’d do it, so I’ll do it.”

He gave a wry grin. “Your sudden attention to personal integrity is admirable,” he said, “particularly considering your lack of such when all this started.”

I loftily ignored him. I tried to ignore my desperate heat and need as well, but was less successful.

He continued. “At any rate, as far as I’m concerned, you’ve fulfilled your contract. I release you from the last blowjob.”

Record scratch. “What?!”

He shrugged, making a shooing motion with his hand. “You heard me. You’re released. Free to go. Your body should be back to normal in a few days.”

My heart was pounding. “No! I insist on paying my dues! I’ll do the blowjob anyway.”

Eric shook his head. “Nah. No need.”

Kelly laughed. “Hey, bro, I think the bimbo’s addicted to your cum.”

That couldn’t be. It couldn’t! I looked at Eric.

“You know, sis,” he said, smiling, “you just may be right.”

My belly muscles twisted. My nipples were rock hard. I was ready to scream, to cry, whatever I had to do for an orgasm. “Please. Just…one more.”

He shrugged. “I don’t feel like getting a blowjob.”

Everything inside me crashed.

“But,” he said, “maybe there is something you could do for me.”

I paused. “Oh…?”

He thought for a moment, then said, “Turn around and face my sister. Then bend over and put your hands on her thighs.”

Kelly squealed and clapped her hands. “I love it, bro!”

Heart racing, I turned around and bent over, my bare bottom high, my face inches away from Kelly’s navel. I could smell her arousal.

Eric stepped behind me. A moment later there was a cool drizzle between my rounded ass cheeks. And then I felt a pressure against my tight rear entrance.

I gasped. “You…you can’t! I’ve never done that! I’ve neverOHHH!”

My eyes widened as I was suddenly, breathlessly full of cock in my ass.

Kelly laughed and played with my pigtails as Eric began stroking into my back passage. “So, bro, when’s that new sofa getting here?”

“Next week,” he said, casually stroking into my ass as he spoke. “Not sure when, though. Shipping from Italy is expensive.”

Kelly nodded her agreement. “It’ll go nice with the curtains. Thought about a new dining room set?”

The sound of Eric’s pelvis slapping against my bubble-butt echoed as he spoke. “Maybe,” he said. “I’m still looking at some samples.”

Oh, gawd. He was having a casual conversation about furniture as he pumped my ass silly.

And even more embarrassingly, I was losing track of the conversation, because the sensations from the butt-fucking were somehow, impossibly, building my heat.

I couldn’t let myself cum from getting butt-fucked. I couldn’t. Not in front of Kelly. Not while I was practically in her lap. I just couldn’t.

And then, still holding my hips, Eric drove his cock all the way inside my ass and held, his thick shaft throbbing inside me, relentlessly filling my back passage with his hot, heavy sperm.

And then my eyes widened as the sensation of my backdoor being filled triggered my release.

I moaned, my face pressed against Kelly’s bare navel as wave after wave of impossible anal heat surged through me. My hips bucked as pure electric pleasure washed over me. It was release every bit as intense as I had received from swallowing Eric’s sperm.

I came as long as he did. Finally, after what seemed like forever, I felt Eric’s cock slide out from my ass. I collapsed against Kelly.

“Hey, bimbo,” she said, pushing me off her lap. “Get off me.”

I fell to the floor, barely conscious after the intense orgasm.

Eric chuckled. Kelly put her bare feet on me like a footrest.

“C’mon, sis,” said Eric. “Cut her a little slack.”

Kelly laughed and took her feet off me. “You’re right. Anyway, I think your little project is a success. Let’s step out to be sure, though, shall we?”

“Yeah,” said Eric, nodding. He turned to me. “Kelly and I need to run an errand. Take a shower and do whatever you want. We’ll be back in a few hours.”

I got up and showered. When I came out, they were gone.

I sighed and looked around. I had a few hours to kill.

There were a number of magazines on the table, so I stacked them neatly. Their drink glasses were still there, so I took them to the kitchen. Then I realized he had dishes in the sink, so I went ahead and got them washed. For that matter, the whole kitchen needed a good wipe-down, so I took care of that.

I shook my head. This place absolutely needed a woman’s touch.

Eric and Kelly returned a few hours later.

Eric sniffed the air. “What smells so good?”

“Meatloaf,” I said, hurrying past him. “I didn’t have a lot to work with, but it should do. The veggies are fresh.”

Eric looked amused. “How do you know if I even like meatloaf?”

“All men like meatloaf,” I said. “Excuse me for a moment, please. I need to check the laundry.”

They stepped out of my way as I hurried toward the laundry room.

Eric nodded in satisfaction. “That was an excellent meal, Tegan.”

I barely heard him over the clink of the dishes as I cleared the table.

Kelly looked at Eric and smiled.

2 months later:

My sister Meagan shook her head in wonder. “Thanks for having me over for dinner, Eric. I can’t believe how domesticated Tegan is now. You’re amazing.”

Eric shrugged. “What can I say? I love my woik.”

I threw a napkin at Meagan. “Stop it, sis! I’m not that bad!”

“Yes, you are,” she said. “Always dressed perfectly. You keep this place spotless. You do laundry. You do dishes. And I can’t believe you agreed to remain in that bimbo body. You’re the perfect trophy girlfriend.”

Kelly laughed. “You’re a delightful piece of fluff for my brother, Tegan.”

I stuck my tongue out at Kelly.

Eric shrugged modestly. “She just needed some rough spots polished, that’s all.”

I reached for Eric’s glass to refill his drink. I accidentally knocked his phone off the table as I did so.

“Whoa,” said Meagan. “I’ll get that.”

She picked up Eric’s phone and glanced at it. “Wow. I’ve never even heard of some of these apps. What the heck is ‘Project Stepford’? It’s got Tegan’s picture on it.”

Eric chuckled and took the phone from Meagan. “Nothing important.”

Kelly laughed. “Yep, nothing important.”

I brought Eric his drink, then made fresh drinks for everybody else.

Kelly looked over my sister with an appraising eye. “You know, you’d make some cute arm-candy yourself.”

Meagan gave Kelly an impish look and stuck out her tongue.

Kelly laughed. Then she smiled and set two bottles of wine on the table.

“Hey, Meagan,” she said. “I bet I can drink you under the table.”

THE END

Feedback is always welcomed and appreciated. Positive or negative. ChrystalWynd@aol.com
Chrystal Wynd

Postby Pigs Brains » Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:31 am

Perfect & it needs a sequel.
Pigs Brains
Transformation Master

Postby Chrystal Wynd » Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:11 am

Thanks, Pigs Brains. A sequel might happen, although it would likely involve a different kink than bimboization.
Chrystal Wynd

Postby AbolethLasher » Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:22 pm

I enjoyed the read. Keep up the great work!
AbolethLasher

Postby funfun74 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:02 pm

Chrystal Wynd wrote:Thanks, Pigs Brains. A sequel might happen, although it would likely involve a different kink than bimboization.

Nothing wrong with a different kink. Love to read that sequel as well. Also really enjoyed this story too. Thanks for sharing it.
funfun74
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Chrystal Wynd » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:10 pm

Thanks AbolethLasher and funfun!
Chrystal Wynd

Postby Tayfair » Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:20 pm

L-O-V-E love this.
Tayfair

Postby Chrystal Wynd » Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:40 am

Thanks, Tayfair!
Chrystal Wynd

Return to Stories