Allison and Allie (bimbo)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Allison and Allie (bimbo)

Postby AbolethLasher » Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:59 pm

Allison and Allie
By AbolethLasher

Part 1

Jeremy and Allison had been dating for a whole year, and they hadn’t had sex once.

This was pretty unusual for a former playboy (some would say fuck boi) like Jeremy. He had years of one night stands and short lived relationships behind him, and it had all started to lose its luster.

Then he had met Allison at a friend’s house party.

True to form, the first thing that had attracted him to her was her looks. She was like sex on legs - perfect ass and tits, pretty face, and long, shapely legs. But two things made her stand out from a crowd.

The first was her outfit.

Even though there was only so much fabric could do to hide her amazing body, she had made a valiant effort. Where all the other girls at the party were clearly the silly playthings Jeremy had always liked, Allison looked out of place in a frumpy get up that seemed more appropriate for a work place than a party.

The second thing was her intelligence.

Jeremy knew women could be smart - his own mom was an engineer. But he had always preferred dumb, slutty girls. Talking about big ideas or deep topics was something he preferred to do with men - if he could help it, women wouldn’t be using their mouths much for *talking* while they were around him.

But Allison was a genuinely smart cookie.

He had tried to chat her up using his usual lines, and she had seen right through his act and refused.

Normally, he would have taken that rejection in stride, and turned his attention to a more likely target for the night (you can’t make an omelette without breaking a few eggs after all), but there was still something about Allison that intrigued him.

When one of his buddies pulled him into a conversation after his rejection - he kept tuning out the conversation to listen to what Allison had to say behind him.

She had the most melodious voice, and her words revealed her to be kind and thoughtful.

Jeremy felt like such a schmuck a few hours into the party. What was this feeling he suddenly had for her?

Lust, he could understand. But this fascination was something new. Something about her intrigued him. Like… he didn’t want to fuck her - he just wanted to get to know her better.

So towards the end of the night, he approached her and did something he never did.

“Hey, I totally understand if you never want to see me again,” he said. He could tell she was about to walk away. “But I just wanted to say. I’m sorry!”

She paused midstep, clearly curious to what he had to say next.

“I-, I think I have a pretty messed up way of relating to women, and it hasn’t brought me any real satisfaction up until this point. I totally understand if you never want to date me or whatever, but I heard the way you talked tonight, and you seem like a pretty cool person. I was wondering if you’d be willing to let me get to know you better.”

She had politely declined his offer.

Jeremy didn’t know why this second rejection affected him so much. But he knew something in his life needed to change.

He respected Allison’s refusal. He could hardly blame her. He was a mess of a person, and it took missing out on a possible friendship with someone so cool for him to realize it.

Jeremy dropped out of the party scene after that. He sobered up, started going to therapy, and worked on fixing the friendships he had in his life. He started reading more, and made a bunch of new friends through a book club, including some who were amazing women who he genuinely cared about as friends.

After a few months, he felt really good about the way things were going, and he started wondering whether trying to find a long-term relationship would be a good idea. He was worried about backsliding. He had a certain level of peace and equaniminty that he hadn’t had when he was hitting every party, and fucking every hottie who would have him.

Sure, it had been fun, but it had been so empty.

So it was a surprise when Allison walked into the book club one day. Jeremy’s jaw dropped.

No way.

She didn’t seem to recognize the new him, but she quickly had a great rapport with the group.

Jeremy was delighted, and confused and hurt all at once. He had made so much progress, but he wondered if he shouldn’t duck out of the group. It was just too awkward to be around someone who knew him, if only briefly, from the old days.

He did enjoy her insights into the book they were reading though. She just had such a unique take on things, and he was again surprised by her amazing intellect. She seemed like a practically omnidisciplinary student of knowledge. A true Renaissaince woman.

When the club meeting had broken up, and Jeremy was walking home wondering what to do, he felt a tap on his shoulder.

“Hey, Jeremy was it?” she said.

“Uh, yeah,” he said awkwardly.

“I think I met you at that party a while back, didn’t I?” she said, smiling.

Jeremy slouched. She did recognize him.

“Look, I-,” he sputtered. “If you want me to leave the book club group, I absolutely can. I don’t want to get in your way of enjoying the interesting conversations. They’re a pretty cool group of people.”

Allison laughed. “You don’t need to play the martyr. I have no intention of separating you from this group - they all seem to love you. And it seems like you’ve turned over a new leaf, and I’m willing to give you a second chance.”

Jeremy smiled ruefully. “I’m not worried about you. If I’m honest, I’m worried about myself. I don’t want to go back to being the person I once was.”

Allison shrugged her shoulders. “I know all about being different people. I’ve undergone a lot of transformations before I ended up the person you see before you today. Everyone grows in their own ways, and is running their own race.”

They had left things there. Jeremy was happy that he would get a second chance to be friends with Allison.

It wasn’t long before they had grown quite close as friends. They were hanging out a lot outside of the book club, and could talk into the wee hours of the night.

He learned that she had a PhD in physics, and seemed to dabble in a lot of fields besides. He was actually quite intimidated by her range of expertise. He was just a guy who had made a bunch of money in finance.

But they continued to get to know each other, and to lean on each other for support.

Jeremy was surprised when Allison asked him out.

He stared at her, blinking.

“Can you run that by me again?” he said.

“Would you like to go on a date with me?” she asked.

Jeremy was thrilled. But he knew the answer.

“I’m sorry, Allison. I don’t want to ruin our friendship,” he admitted.

She seemed disappointed and understood.

But a few months later, she had asked again.

After a lot of consideration, Jeremy had said yes.

And the months since had been bliss.

Allison had laid the ground rules very early on. She needed to take things slow, and didn’t want sex to be part of the relationship for a very long time. Until she was ready.

Jeremy had heard hints of how disastrous her last relationship had been. The only real clues he had gotten from Allison was that she had been young and dumb, and things had gone very badly.

Jeremy was willing to take things slow now. He was interested in Allison for more than just her body.

They moved in together after six months of dating, and still they didn’t have sex.

Finally, at their one year anniversary, after a beautiful date at the botanical gardens, Allison said she was ready.

“Are you sure?” Jeremy asked. “We don’t have to do anything you’re uncomfortable with.”

“I’m sure,” Allison nodded. “And besides, there’s something big I haven’t told you, and I think it was about time you find out, but I think it will be easier to show you...”

Jeremy was prepared for any surprise at this point. His mind considered a few possible secrets that she might have kept this late into the relationship, and he realized none of them would matter. He loved Allison, and he would accept her no matter what tonight would bring.

The car ride back from the botanical gardens was filled with anticipatory silence.
Neither of them knew what to say.

Finally, they got to the bedroom, and closed the door behind them.

“Do you mind if I kiss you?” he asked.

Allison looked shyly down and smiled. She loved that he always asked that before kissing her nowadays. He had become very conscious of consent after he had turned his life around, and tried hard to make sure she was always comfortable with everything they did.

“Yes,” she said.

He kissed her, and then pulled back. The look in his eyes was simmering with desire.

“Would it be alright if I touch your breasts?”

She nodded, and he reached under her shirt. She hadn’t felt a man’s touch like this in so long.

It was scary and exciting.

She knew that soon enough, her secret would be out.

He kept asking questions, and she kept saying yes. He checked in regularly to make sure everything was going well.

And it wasn’t long before the two of them were under the covers make sweet love to one another.

The sex was different from any Jeremy had had before. It was more tender, more intimate, more loving.

In fact, Jeremy realized it was the first time he had ever made love to a woman, and not merely fucked her. It was a true union of the mind, body and soul - two lovers coming together as one flesh.

And when he had pumped her full of his cum, and she screamed out in pleasure as her body was rocked by an incredible orgasm, the two of them collapsed back onto the bed into each others arms.

But they weren’t able to bask long in the afterglow.

“Oh, no,” Allison said, putting her hands to her temples. “I can feel it.” She looked Jeremy in the eyes with an urgency and seriousness that surprised him. “I don’t have much time, but promise me once you learn my secret- I want you promise me Jeremy...” It looked like she was having trouble getting words out.

“Uh, okay,” he said, worriedly. “What do you want me to promise?”

“Promise you’ll-” it looked like she was having trouble getting words out, “fuck me… in the pussy… again.”

Jeremy was bewildered by these words, and the way she said them.

“I, uh, promise?” he said.

Allison’s eyes fluttered, and she looked at him with a strange expression.

“Oh my gosh, that was so totes amazing!” she said. “Your cock was so big!”

Jeremy gave her a strange look.

“Uh, are you okay, Allison?” he asked uncertainly.

She gave a huge smile, and something seemed off about her eyes. Like there was no spark of intelligence behind them. Just a vapid, vacant expression, empty of any serious thought.

“I’m super duper,” she said. “Especially now that you fucked my brains out!”

“What’s happening right now?” Jeremy said. “You’re acting very strange.”

Allison was running her hand sensuously over her body, and started to moan. “God, it has been so long since I’ve, like, done it. I haven’t even been able to masturbate. Five years is such a long time.”

“Please tell me what’s happening Allison, you’re scaring me!” he said.

Allison giggled. “Don’t call me that long boring name! I’m Allie. And I’m the yummy present that Allison’s ex left behind.”

Jeremy blinked. “Uh, what?”

“And they say I’m the, like, dumb one!” she rolled her eyes. “My last ex was a hypnotist, and he used to do a lot of, unf,” he hands wandered down to her pussy, “hot things with me. And when we broke up, he left a trigger behind. It used to be one of my abs-, uh, abso-, like, one of my most favoritest! Any time someone cums in my pussy, I get totes dumb and horny and obedient until someone cums in me again.”

Jeremy processed those words.

“So you’re saying…”

“That I’m a silly, sexy bimbo until you change me back!” she said brightly. “Yeppers!”

Jeremy was feeling so conflicted. He had come to care deeply about Allison in the past year and a half, and he was happy to be with a mature, adult woman with substance and a brilliant mind. But there was something so… familiar about Allie.

He could feel his old thought patterns starting to well up under the surface. A version of him that would have fucked a girl like Allie, used her, and discarded her like a one night stand. Or kept her in his orbit for a booty call. Who treated women like objects, and didn’t really spend a lot of time thinking about their interiority. What kind of person they were. What sort of inner life they had.

“Uh, Allie,” he said slowly. “Do you want me to turn you back? I think I’ve got a round two in me.”

Allie giggled. “Of course not! I’ve spent five years waiting to, like, come back out, and I’m not eager to leave just yet. But speaking of round two…”

Allie stroked Jeremy’s cock, until he was at full attention, and then she started giving him head.

It was so different from the gentle, respectful lovemaking Jeremy had just enjoyed. Allie was a freak, and clearly knew her way around a cock. Her tongue drove him wild, and it wasn’t long at all before he pumped her mouth full of cum.

“Mm, yummy!” she said, swallowing and wiping a bit of cum off of her lips. “I can’t get enough of your monster cock.”

Jeremy looked down at the woman he loved, and remembered what he had promised. He had promised to cum inside of her pussy. Allison must have trusted him a lot to have sex with him, with a post-hypnotic trigger like this. She had made herself vulnerable, because she felt deep down that he would turn her back, given the chance.

But seeing the brainless bimbo there below him, having just gobbled up his cum like it was candy, he felt an old part of himself awakening.

“Allie, you said that you’re obedient in this state?” he asked probingly.

Allie eagerly nodded, her boobs jiggling slightly. “Totally! There’s nothing hotter than a big, strong, smart man doing all my thinking for me! I’m just a girl after all.”

Jeremy couldn’t believe those words were coming out of her lips. Allison was a staunch feminist, and didn’t take crap from anyone when it came to misogynistic statements like that.

He kind of liked it.

“Well,” Jeremy said happily. “Why don’t you get some sleep. You’re going to call in sick for work tomorrow, and we’re both going to have a lot of fun.”

Allie started jumping up and down with delight, and clapping her hands. “Yay! I can’t wait.”

Jeremy grinned. He couldn’t wait either.
Last edited by AbolethLasher on Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
AbolethLasher

Re: Allison and Allie (bimbo)

Postby Twickster » Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:49 pm

Great story! It definitely needs a follow-up, I think, regarding Jeremy's long-term plans.
Twickster

Postby VoltaireEMCSA » Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:22 am

Your stories are all good but this one in particular is very good.
VoltaireEMCSA
Transformation Master

Postby AbolethLasher » Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:58 pm

Part 2

Jeremy woke up to a pleasant sensation. He could feel Allie rubbing her ass up against his cock.

Allie giggled. “Morning sleepy head!” she said. “I totes noticed you had morning wood, and couldn’t, like, help myself.”

Jeremy smiled at her. She was so irresistibly sexy right now, which was such a nice relief after a year of blue balling.

“Alright,” Jeremy said. “What’s on the docket today?”

Allie smiled. “Whatever you want, Jeremy!”

Jeremy considered his girlfriend. “You’ll really do anything I’ll tell you to?”

Allie nodded eagerly.

Jeremy smiled. “Okay, is it alright if I kiss you?”

Allie looked at him confused. “Why are you, like, asking me?”

Jeremy blinked as he realized what he had said. He had gotten so used to asking Allison for permission - okaying everything with her before hand. He just asked out habit.

Allie sat up in bed, and put her hands on her hips. “What I think doesn’t matter, Jeremy. You need to be, unf, decisive,” she started rubbing her thighs, and licking her lips. “It’s so fucking hot when a man just tells me what to do.”

“Uh, er, okay!” Jeremy said. It was hard to break the habit. He got out of bed. “Stand in front of me.”

Allie nodded and stood in front of him. She was a lovely sight, still wearing only her lingerie from last night.

“Get on your knees, Allie,” he said.

Allie gave him a sizzling look as she got on her knees in front of him. Her skin was flushing just from his commands.

“Pull down my pants,” he said.

“Yes, Jeremy,” she said, looking at his cock with an urgent need.

“Hm… It’s going to be awkward if you keep calling me Jeremy like that,” he said. “Why don’t you call me ‘master’ instead.”

Allie looked like she was going to explode. She nodded eagerly. “Yes, master!” She said the word with relish, like she was made to serve him. Like she knew she was beneath him.

“Now, Allie,” Jeremy said. “We need to emphasize who is in charge here. Who is in charge here?”

“You, master!” she said, squirming at the words.

“That’s right. And that means my desires are what is most important. Let me guess what you’re thinking right now - you’re thinking, I want master’s cock in my mouth. Is that right?”

Allie looked like she could barely contain herself at this point. She giggled.

“Oh, master. You know me so well!” Allie said. “So when can I start?”

“You haven’t been listening to me,” he said. “I know what you want, but what I want is what is most important. You want to suck my cock, but I want to stay right here, on your knees. You are not to move, or make a sound. Just stay here, until your master needs you.”

Allie looked confused at him. “But master, how long is it going to be until you, like, need me?”

Jeremy frowned down at her, and wagged his finger. “Ah, ah, ah. I said I didn’t want you to make a sound. I’m going to add to your wait time after that.”

Allie almost responded, but she managed to hold her tongue. Jeremy’s cock was right there. She could almost taste it, but he seemed to want to torture her by keeping it away from her.

Jeremy started getting dressed. He called in sick days for himself and Allison, and then he went to Allison’s closet and shook his head. She didn’t have any sexy outfits.

Why would she? She had been completely chaste the last year. Possibly a lot longer.

Jeremy decided a little shopping trip was in order. He took a picture of his cock, and put it up on the TV screen in the bedroom. Allie was left on her knees, looking up at her master’s cock. She was so turned on! It was so unfair. She wanted him, needed him, but she heard his car driving away.

About an hour later, Jeremy came back.

He went up to the bedroom, and was pleased to see Allie still kneeling exactly where he had left her.

“My, my, my,” he said, looking between her legs. “You’re so turned on, you’ve left quite a puddle there haven’t you.”

Allie wanted to moan, when he said that, but she knew he had told her to be quiet.

“You can talk now pet. What have you got to say to master?”

“Fuck me!” she whined. “I need your cock so bad, I need you to fuck me!”

“Do you now?” he said. “I see you didn’t learn anything at all. My desires are all that matter.”

Allie nodded. “They are, master. Of course they are. I don’t want you to fuck me because I want it, I want you to fuck me because you want it.”

Jeremy shook his head. “I don’t think that’s true. But you can prove your devotion to me by putting this on.”

He tossed an outfit to her, and it hit her and landed in front of her. She hadn’t moved a bit.

Jeremy rolled his eyes. “You can move now.”

Allie shifted a bit in place, and then picked up the outfit Jeremy had thrown to her. It looked like black, lacy lingerie, stockings and a head band with cat ears. She put them on, and awaited Jeremy’s next command.

“They fit you perfectly,” Jeremy said. “Do you know what you are now?”

“A kitty cat?” she said.

“You’re my pet,” Jeremy said. “You belong to me.”

Allie seemed to like him saying that quite a bit. “Yes, master. I belong to you!”

“Now, pet, I want you to walk around the house on all fours like the cat you are.”

Allie looked greedily at his erect cock, wondering when she’d get a crack at it, but she nodded and followed his words.

“Allie, you should try to really get into character. You’re a sexy cat girl, and I’m your master.”

Allie nodded, and squirmed at his suggestion. Allie’s old master never teased her like this. He was usually more direct, but Allie was taking to this more drawn out style like a kitten to milk.

She wiggled her ass, and started brushing up against master. Master only wanted her to care about what he wanted, but if she could make master want to fuck her then they could both get what they wanted.

Jeremy smiled. Allie made a very sexy kitty.

He had been excercising self control this whole time, luxuriating in the feeling of control he had over the empty headed bimbo in front of him, but he had to admit he needed release too.

“Alright, kitty,” he said. “Get up on the bed.”

Allie jumped up onto the bed, with a swift sexy movement and waited eagerly on all fours.

Jeremy got behind her, and pulled down her panties.

“They’re soaked,” he observed. “You’re a very slutty kitty aren’t you?”

Allie nodded. “I’m your slut, master. I need your cock.”

Allie was bouncing slightly with anticipation. She moaned thinking about her master putting his cock in her ass. She was such a buttslut. She was an everything slut really, anything her master needed.

But she was surprised when she felt him enter her pussy instead.

“No, master!” Allie said. “If you cum in my pussy, I’ll become smart again.”

Jeremy spanked her. “Bad kitty, what you want doesn’t matter. Does it? I’ll stick my cock wherever I want? Do you understand?”

Allie shivered at his words. He was so commanding! How could she say no? “Yes, master.”

“That’s right,” Jeremy said.

Jeremy started thrusting, and Jeremy’s long awaited cock was making Allie go crazy. Allie was so used to every other form of intercourse under the sun, but having someone’s cock inside of her was always a bit of a new experience, since it always marked the transition back to her smart self.

Master seemed to know how to please a woman though. Allie was screaming and moaning, as he expertly stimulated her from behind. She looked up at him, and saw how commanding and in his element he was. It made things so much hotter for her.

However, just as Allie was getting close to an orgasm, master stopped. He pulled out of her, and flipped her onto her back.

“I haven’t finished yet,” Jeremy said, snapping off her black lingerie. “Give me a titty fuck.”

Allie was so turned on now, she did what he said without a second thought. Her considerable breasts were more than large enough to comfortably fit master’s cock between them and he was soon cumming all over her face.

Jeremy was panting looking down at her, and he smiled. “God, I need a picture of you like this. A year of blackballing me, and now you’re such a needy slut you’ll let me cum all over you.”

Allie smiled stupidly up at him, as he got out his phone and snapped a picture.

He seemed to be coming down with some post nut clarity, but was trying to keep things up. “You’re so stupid now, would you even care if I sent that picture to your coworkers and all your friends?” He typed into the phone, and showed her the draft. “I would just have to hit send.”

Allie was so turned on. Jeremy hadn’t let her finish, and his little performance here was keeping her on the edge. “Oh my god,” she said. “Yes, send the picture to all of them, master! Show them what a slut Allie is. Show them how stupid I’ve become.”

Jeremy looked down at her, and frowned. “You really don’t care if I send this, do you? Like, you won’t stop me?”

Allie shook her head. “No, you’re just making me so hot. I’m so close to finishing! Humiliate me, show the world what I’ve become, and I’ll suck your cock.”

Jeremy took a step backward. “No, Allie. Allison. This isn’t right.”

“What are you talking about, master?” she said. “Of course it’s right! It’s what you want. It’s what I want!”

Jeremy shook his head. “No, I love Allison. I love my girlfriend. I don’t want to destroy the career she loves so much.” He deleted the message.

Allie looked shocked. “Unf! No, master. You can’t, like, leave me hanging like this! It’s so unfair. I’m so turned on right now. I need to get off.”

Jeremy shook his head. “Use a vibrator or something, I’ve got to go do some thinking.”

Allie was relieved at her master’s command, and pawed around for the vibrator in the back of the closet. She hadn’t used this in nearly a year!

She turned it on, and was thankful the battery still seemed to be good.

Soon, she was riding the orgasms from the amazing show her master had put on. She loved all the thinking he did for her - master was so creative. It reminded her why girls should let men do all their thinking.

When she was done, Allie put back on her cat girl lingerie and crawled over to find Jeremy. She was alarmed to see that he wasn’t to be found in the house.

Where was her master?

She started to panic. She couldn’t do anything with master! What did master want her to do?

Finally, after sitting in a corner thinking about what she should do. A very slow process with her brain as empty as it was, she arrived at an answer. She would try to make master happy by cleaning the house!

She grabbed a feather duster in her mouth, and started cleaning the house.

Eventually, Jeremy came back into the house. He seemed surprised to see Allie on all fours, using her mouth to dust the living room.

“Allison,” he said, looking guilty. “Put down the feather duster, and stand up again. You’re not a pet.”

Allie’s head bobbed, and she did as Jeremy told her.

“Clean the cum off your face,” he said.

Allie gave a mischievous smile. She hadn’t even considered removing it. She wiped it off, with her hand and slurped it up eagerly.

“I-,” Jeremy’s voice cracked. “I think I’ve been selfish. I won’t lie and say it hasn’t been fun. But I don’t think I can be your master anymore.”

Allie’s empty eyes widened in shock. “No, master. You’ve been doing a wonderful job. It’s been 5 years since I was last out, and you’ve made Allie hornier and happier than she’s ever been!”

“Sure,” Jeremy said. “But can ‘Allie’ even carry on a conversation?”

Allie looked confused at him. “Um, why would any one want to, like, *talk* to a sexy piece of ass like me? Hot girls are only good for fucking, right? Doesn’t everyone know that?”

Jeremy waved his hands dismissively. “No, Allison. I like hanging out with you, talking about politics, that sort of thing.”

Allie stuck her tongue out. “Yuck! Who wants to talk? My mouth is totes for much hotter things.”

Jeremy grabbed her by the shoulder. “That’s exactly the problem. This isn’t you. This isn’t the woman I fell in love with. Can you even read?”

Allie giggled. “Um, if you command me to cook or something, I can just about read a cook book. But it’s, like, really hard to focus on longer things. Like, really hard!”

Jeremy shook his head. “See, I like it when you have opinions on things! I think I want the old you back.”

Allie looked worried. “No! This totes isn’t fair. I’ll be what you want! Let me stick around for a little longer, I’ll make it worth your while.”

Jeremy shook his head. “No, I think I’ll fuck you in the pussy like I promised to her.”

“Wait,” Allie said. “She, uh, I let you do this to me for a reason!”

“Yeah,” Jeremy said. “Because she trusted I would turn her back in the end.”

“No,” Allie said. “Allison’s been super duper stressed recently.”

“Oh?” Jeremy said, he realized that this was the first serious thinking to come out of Allie’s mouth. The way she said it…

“Yeah, she’s totes felt the world bearing down on her shoulder. She’s been having a really, like, tough time.”

“Why hasn’t she mentioned any of this to me?” Jeremy asked.

“Because, she knew you might like me too much. Might be tempted to keep me this way, but you’ve passed the test!” Allie said. “You want to turn me back, and that means you can keep me like this for a little longer.”

Jeremy looked dubiously at Allie. He didn’t think she was smart enough to come up with a lie like this in her current state, so was it possible she was telling the truth?

“A little longer?” Jeremy said. “How long did Allison want me to keep her, uh, you this way?”

Allie shook her head. “That’s for you to, like, decide, but I’m sure she wanted at least a week’s vacation from all of her worries!”

Jeremy frowned. After his walk, he was ready to bring Allison back right away. But what if what Allie was saying was true? What if Allison wasn’t just trusting him to turn her back right away. She hadn’t had enough time to say everything she wanted after their anniversary sex. Maybe she wanted a week long vacation, just like Allison was saying.

“Okay,” Jeremy said, slowly. “I’ll give Allison the week long vacation she wants. But I’m going to turn you back right after that.”

Allie beamed at him. “Of course, master! Whatever you say.”

“And stop it with the ‘master,’” he said. “It was fun for a bit, but you can call me Jeremy now.”

Allie looked crestfallen. “Okay, ma-, uh, Jeremy.”

“And another thing,” Jeremy said. “Allison may have wanted a vacation - I respect that. I’m willing to give her that gift, because I love her. Love you. But I don’t necessarily want you to just be a slave or a fuck toy, even if your brain is on vacation.”

Allie titled her head. “What do you mean?”

Jeremy shrugged. “Let’s put it in terms you understand: I command you to do whatever it is you want when I haven’t given you a command. It doesn’t have to be something stressful or which requires much thinking, but amuse yourself, have fun, exercise some autonomy.”

“Ah-tan-o-mee?” Allie said curiously.

Jeremy shook his head. “I command you to have as much bimbo fun as you want. Watch TV, go shopping, whatever floats your boat. When I haven’t given you something to do, do whatever makes you happy.”

Allie looked curiously at Jeremy. She had never had such a long leash under her old master, but she liked this new command.

“Now, can we go to bed?” Jeremy said.

“Okie dokie!” Allie said. “Are we gonna fuck?”

“Not tonight,” Jeremy said.

The two of them lay down, and Jeremy was soon off to sleep. However, Allie got up in the middle of the night.

What had Jeremy said? Do whatever she wanted?

Allie had learned a bit of hypnosis from her old master. What she wanted to do was whatever Jeremy told her to do, but Jeremy seemed more reluctant than her old master to tell her to do things. Maybe Allie could fix that.

She stood by Jeremy’s sleeping form, and started whispering into Jeremy’s ear.

“Jeremy,” she said, modulating her voice to almost a whisper. “You want to tell Allie what to do.”

Jeremy shifted in his sleep. Allie waited for him to stop shifting.

Allie remembered something she had learned long ago about hypnosis. That it couldn’t make someone do something that they didn’t want to do. She really hoped that deep down, Jeremy did want to tell her what to do. That he wanted to keep her as an obedient fuck toy. As *his* obedient fuck toy.

“Allison wanted you to keep me like this,” she murmured into his ear. “She wanted Allie to be around for a long time.”

Jeremy’s lips started moving. It was hard to hear in the dark, but it seemed like he was mouthing Allie’s words back to her.

She continued.

“You like how stupid Allie is. You find her endearing. You don’t care that she isn’t a smarty pants. You’re turned on by how dumb she is compared to Allison.”

Allie whispered words into Jeremy’s subconscious through the night.

When Jeremy woke up, he saw Allie had fallen asleep crouching at his side, her head beside his. He smiled. Today was the second day of her week long vacation, and he was eager to take advantage of it.
AbolethLasher

Postby jsmt » Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:28 am

Another great bimbo story. You are on fire. Very original setting. Can't wait to read the rest.
jsmt
Transformation Master

Return to Stories